EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Do Africans and Afro-Americans think (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do Africans and Afro-Americans think
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackTiger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why i need therapy? are you somehow mentally challenged? you really do not realize that blacknationalism is stupid racism....all this talk about black love and unity is silly BS just to hide your racism....but i think you are just a lier and you know very well how racist you are
Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTiger:
but i think you are...

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...lol...poor you...
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i dont compare the injustice done to me and gypsies to what happened to blacks, its a different story but NOT WORSE than what happened to gypsies. in the middle ages gypsies were slaves in wallachia and in western europe it was legal to hunt and kill gypsies. Blacks didnt suffered MORE than gypsies. thats the point.

and delete the pic from your quote. thanks

In the city that I live in there are some Blacks that are knowledgeable of your struggle and I myself have expressed my solidarity with what the gypsies have gone through in Europe. As far as what you are seen as. In Texas you would be seen as Hispanic or even a Creole depending on your dialect. In this part of TX we are close to Creole country and Creoles range from White to very dark red. In regards to which Blacks to align with, I would align with those whom have educated themselves to the issues, we are always looking for allies, one bit of advice though, in relaying the struggles of your people dont do it by comparison, Stay respectful and relaxed.
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StTigray:
quote:
i dont compare the injustice done to me and gypsies to what happened to blacks, its a different story but NOT WORSE than what happened to gypsies. in the middle ages gypsies were slaves in wallachia and in western europe it was legal to hunt and kill gypsies. Blacks didnt suffered MORE than gypsies. thats the point.

and delete the pic from your quote. thanks

In the city that I live in there are some Blacks that are knowledgeable of your struggle and I myself have expressed my solidarity with what the gypsies have gone through in Europe. As far as what you are seen as. In Texas you would be seen as Hispanic or even a Creole depending on your dialect. In this part of TX we are close to Creole country and Creoles range from White to very dark red. In regards to which Blacks to align with, I would align with those whom have educated themselves to the issues, we are always looking for allies, one bit of advice though, in relaying the struggles of your people dont do it by comparison, Stay respectful and relaxed.
I was aware of the Roma's struggles (tho I've learned more about it here on this forum)- but to compare it to the stuggle of Black People, and to say that BLACK PEOPLE did not go thru anything as bad than or worse than them, etc. etc. SMH EH-EH....

With all due Respect, before you are so quick to consider him a possible ally of Black People, you might want to read through ALL of his posts in several threads around here, then make that consideration or not...maybe you will see what most here can see:

you can start in this thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004766

EXCERPTS:

BlackTiger

Member # 18649

Rate Member posted 09 June, 2011 12:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caucasians and Asians are more evolved than the negroe thats for sure, the great civilizations were in euroasia and to lesser extent in the americas caucasian africa up the sahara...the sub-sharans never invented the wheel.....i think humans never interbreed with the neandthertal because they wouldnt be that smart if they did, or its just that minor that it doesnt affect them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brada-Anansi

Member # 16371

Rate Member posted 09 June, 2011 12:52 PM
Yup I fullystand why they band your ass BlackTiger.

BlackTiger

Member # 18649

Rate Member posted 09 June, 2011 12:56 PM
tbh i think the negroe is less evolved in civilization but not individually, because there are lots of smart blacks like obama, and i dont really care if blacks have civilization or not, they are just humans as anyone else and they should live how they want to live, if they want to be hunters and gatherers like iin africa they should do it.

NOW WATCH THE BACKTRACKING BEGIN BY 'BLACKTIGER' YET AGAIN......

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Im "white"? hmmmm

http://s3.postimage.org/wz56vfwc3/IMG_0026.jpg

edit: one more picture

http://s2.postimage.org/ofswxf7o7/003.jpg

I would call you "white". But to me that doesn't say anything about your ethnic origin. I would not have thought you were a "anglo" looking at that picture though. As others said I would have thought maybe Spanish/Hispanic of some sort or maybe even Greek.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackTiger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the city that I live in there are some Blacks that are knowledgeable of your struggle and I myself have expressed my solidarity with what the gypsies have gone through in Europe. As far as what you are seen as. In Texas you would be seen as Hispanic or even a Creole depending on your dialect. In this part of TX we are close to Creole country and Creoles range from White to very dark red. In regards to which Blacks to align with, I would align with those whom have educated themselves to the issues, we are always looking for allies, one bit of advice though, in relaying the struggles of your people dont do it by comparison, Stay respectful and relaxed. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Good stuff. Thanks

Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truth&Rights, you might being hoaxed by The Twisted One!
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TRUTHANDRIGHTS:

''I have this book- an interesting read still...''

I read it in 1996 I believe. My stepdad's brother used to hang with the two boys father in Muncie, Indiana when they moved back to Muncie from Virginia in the early 50s. Lots of familiar name places I recall as I was reading the book. Quite familiar, in name only, with a place in Indianapolis, IN where Gregory's younger brother lost an eye (according to the book) in a fight at a thuggish joint on 22nd and Central.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Im "white"? hmmmm

http://s3.postimage.org/wz56vfwc3/IMG_0026.jpg

edit: one more picture

http://s2.postimage.org/ofswxf7o7/003.jpg

Well if you were living in australia were i am atm you would either be called a terroist or a Wog. Its very funny cause your people are the most hated group of people over even more than africans
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com