EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who were the Medes and Persians? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who were the Medes and Persians?
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for arman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don’t think you understand the magnitude of you stupid claims.

Let me spell it for you. David statute portrays a typical Indo-European white facial profile (not Jewish as Divid himself). Michaelangelo based his statute, like his other works, on the white European physique. And this profile is very similar to the founders of the Egyptian civilization. Therefore the founder of Egyptian civilization were white.

--------------------
non

Posts: 28 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for arman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is a typical black profile

-

Posts: 28 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arman I knew you would ignore the questions put to you and go on to irrelevant picture spam.
where was the Kemetian land of the Gods located. Where was the 1st state what was it called.
What is the significance of Nabta Platya.
A group and C group culture why are they important. What language group did the ancient Kemetians belong to.
What is a ws scepter where can you attest to it's earliest use.

If you do not know then you know nothing of the origins of ancient Kemet,and if you are not some lazy time wasting troll you can use the above questions as a clue to search for answers..a simple Goole won't kill ya.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

quote:
Therefore the founder of Egyptian civilization were white.
 -

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by arman:
By the way, can any of you geniuses explain to me why the language of the Persians, who were blacks according to you, is categorized as indo-European (or Indo-Aryan to be more specific, thus the Aryan race)? Don’t tell me that you believe that Persian language is an African sub-branch.

Aryan is an English language loanword derived from Sanskrit ārya ('Noble')

In colloquial modern English it is often used to signify the Nordic racial ideal promoted by the Nazis. As the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language states at the beginning of its definition, "Aryan, a word nowadays referring to the blond-haired, blue-eyed physical ideal of Nazi Germany, originally referred to a people who looked vastly different. Its history starts with the ancient Indo-Iranians, peoples who inhabited parts of what are now Iran, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arman - We have our share of dumb-ass trolls here, Cass and Lioness come to mind immediately, but they are not totally stupid - you are.

As a matter of fact, you seem to be totally Brain Dead! Rarely have I heard such stupidity out of one person. Do us all a favor, go away, join Stormfront.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melchior7:
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

"IF" YOU LIVE...

THE PRICE OF DEFEAT IS POVERTY!

-

-

-

-

-

Thank you for this photos Mike some of them look like ancient Elamites and others like the remnants of the people of Darius and Xerxes - the Dahae. Some, however, are possibly of more recent Makrani AFricans.

The original Kerman or Carmani which are mentioned by Herodotus were likely connected to the Daae and Derbikes.

Did someone fail to mention that there were African slaves in Iran brought from East Africa during the Qajar dynasty, who were mostly concentrated in Hormozgan, Sistan-Baluchestan and Khuzestan?

http://www.afroiranianlives.com/more.html

Thats Afrocentric scholarship for ya...leave out the parts that don't agree with what you are trying to claim! [Smile]

And what about the report from Strabo, Diodoros and Heradotus that clearly state there was a clear "ethiopian" presence in Persia? Slavery can't explain that.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
 -

Oh look, the roman emperor, Hadrian had curly hair too. Then he must be black.
By the way, none of you geniuses could answer my question regarding Persian language. Read my question again. I slow down so you, with limited IQ, can catch up: In short, what is the link between the Persian language and the African languages? None.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'll play along. But first you have to prove that the statue is really of roman emperor Hadrian. So authenticate the statue (this is absolutely necessary since the statue is the basis of comparison), then get back to me.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In short, what is the link between the Persian language and the African languages? None. [/QB]

This doesn't matter to the afronuts. They think the Indo-Europeans/Aryans were Negroes. They think everyone in classical antiquity was black and that white people are albinos who replaced the black aborigines of europe around 1,000 BC (although others maintain it was as late as medieval times).

That's why they are called afronuts. [Wink]

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
arman - You silly little twerp, us Blacks know that White statuary is totally bogus frauds, so simply asking you to authenticate one, will send you into an endless loop.

He,he,he.
Here are some more for you.

Hadrian Statue from Troia IX ( BC 85 AD 450 ) , recent excavations , Canakkale Museum Turkey

-

Giant statue of Hadrian unearthed
Parts of a huge, exquisitely carved statue of the Roman Emperor Hadrian have been found at an archaeological site in south-central Turkey. The statue dates to the early period of Hadrian's reign.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6939024.stm

-

Statue of the Emperor Hadrian in the Hall of Imperial Statues Antalya Museum.

-

White marble statue of the Roman emperor Hadrian, from an excavation at Sagalassos in south-central Turkey.

-

This famous statue of Hadrian in Greek dress was revealed in 2008 to have been forged in the Victorian era by cobbling together a head of Hadrian and an unknown body. For years the statue had been used by historians as proof of Hadrian's love of Hellenic culture.

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See what I mean arman?
They made these statues, probably during the late medieval, slapped a beard on it and called it Hadrian.

AND NOW FOR THE "COUP DE GRACE"
("blow of mercy") means a death blow intended to end the suffering.

This mosaic is another Albino lie. It is lyingly called the Alexander fighting the Persians mosaic. But it is actually Hadrian fighting the Parthians - note his Roman dress and the face on his breastplate, only Hadrian and Trajan wore such breastplates.

-

-

So my little Albino twerp - According to the people in the Roman city of Pompeii, circa 100 B.C, Hadrian was dark and had no beard - My, my, what are we to make of Albinos and their lies?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Sooo Cass, am I still an "Afronut".
He,he,he.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
Do you understand how these statements of yours make you seem as if your ability to approach a subject in an intelligent/rational manner is deficient? Everything is context my man.

Please show me one argument I made above that is not in context "my man", or is this rant your attempt to avoid the fact that you have no intelligent response to me.

quote:
As I said, at least half of Iran to this very day is still black or mulatto. So blacks have always been there since the very beginning, and your two pictures doesn’t prove otherwise.
Strawman fallacy..

Show me where I said anywhere that Persia did not have native black peoples from the beginning. Provide direct quotes.

quote:
Nor does it disprove the fact that blacks played a major role in that society. Were they the kings and queens? I have no idea,
Of course you have no idea because your interest with Persia only stems from some black washing Afrocentric agenda. Anything that does not mention blacks in Persia would not interest you.

quote:
haven’t really looked into that bit, and from the looks of it, outside of you going to flickr and google, you haven’t either.
Actually I have, try not to put words in your opponents mouth, it makes you look ignorant.

I'm even willing to bet you have no clue where the Achaemenids kings came from, nor about the Sythians and Sassinids??

I mean we have coins of the Sassinids, Images of the Safavid Dynasty and What about what Sextus Empiricus descibing the Persians as whites and Al-Jahiz?? (Are they google and Flickr??) Whats even more devastating for you is that the Greek Images of the Achaemenids look no different than that of the Sassinids and Saffafids but were made before them.

quote:
But from the writings of Diop and Rawlinson (the only two who I have read on the subject)
Obviously.

quote:
they did play major roles; otherwise they wouldn’t have been depicted.
Where did I argue otherwise??

quote:
When you want to prove your point, flickr pictures and pictures picked up off of Google isn’t going to help your case.
You do realize your sole source was from Googlebooks??

Further other contrary your ranting nothing I provided came "Google" other than an Image I found to refute Mike's image he found off google.

Al-Jahiz, Sextus empericus are not google..

quote:
Try doing real research, read these hard cover things with paper in between them called books. They are generally housed in these huge buildings, with few people inside them, called libraries. You should find your way to one and actually read a book, it never killed anyone.
This coming from a man who does'nt even know sqat about the Achaemenids not anything about Persia that does not go along his Agenda.

You should take your own advice and read book outside your afrocentrist paradigm.

quote:
Your approach is as juvenile as the other people who pick pictures of Greeks and romans from Lower Egypt and say (see, these pictures dating to 200bc show that the ancient Egyptians were white) it’s rather sophomoric and shows that you/them have an inability to approach a subject in an intellectual manner.
Actually, unfortuantely for you its not the same.

People who post images of Egyptians from the Greco Roman period(Im guessing you mean the Faiyum Portraits) fail to mention that 9 times of of ten the people depicted are Greeks and Romans or people who had their portraits made to look like a Greek or Roman. My images however are labeled and identified as Darius of Persia and a Persian soldier.

You understand the difference..?? Sadly for you the truth is devastating to your case, your best option is to claim they are fake like Clyde and Mike do. Bury your head in the sand.

quote:
As I said before, it really is about context, without understanding the history as well as the peopling of these areas, your pictures mean nothing.[/b]

The only person who does'nt understand history, from my estimation here seems to be you.

[quote]The best way to put a subject to bed is with hard facts. Bring studies, and ancient accounts of people who were actually there. You can do that, and then no one can argue with you.

I did just that and I have you and your feeble attempts to "Argue", you seem to live in an alternate world.

quote:
Well, they could, but they would make themselves seem rather silly. You posting pictures of supposed people of that ancient kingdom, with your dim witted assessment of what they mean, will not win the argument. Also, when speaking of “Persians” as you quoted in one of your subsequent post, do you mean the Fars people? That is a totally different subject all together. Again, context, context, context. You don’t know enough about this subject to have a well-informed/intelligent conversations. You should convene, research (that’s more than a day of googling half assed information to prove your point), THEN come and argue your case. [/QB]
After all this long winded Spam and fallacy arguments you have yet to provide evidence that refutes what I said.

Thanks for the waste of time.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
quote:
Do you understand how these statements of yours make you seem as if your ability to approach a subject in an intelligent/rational manner is deficient? Everything is context my man.

Please show me one argument I made above that is not in context "my man", or is this rant your attempt to avoid the fact that you have no intelligent response to me.

quote:
As I said, at least half of Iran to this very day is still black or mulatto. So blacks have always been there since the very beginning, and your two pictures doesn’t prove otherwise.
Strawman fallacy..

Show me where I said anywhere that Persia did not have native black peoples from the beginning. Provide direct quotes.

quote:
Nor does it disprove the fact that blacks played a major role in that society. Were they the kings and queens? I have no idea,
Of course you have no idea because your interest with Persia only stems from some black washing Afrocentric agenda. Anything that does not mention blacks in Persia would not interest you.

quote:
haven’t really looked into that bit, and from the looks of it, outside of you going to flickr and google, you haven’t either.
Actually I have, try not to put words in your opponents mouth, it makes you look ignorant.

I'm even willing to bet you have no clue where the Achaemenids kings came from, nor about the Sythians and Sassinids??

I mean we have coins of the Sassinids, Images of the Safavid Dynasty and What about what Sextus Empiricus descibing the Persians as whites and Al-Jahiz?? (Are they google and Flickr??) Whats even more devastating for you is that the Greek Images of the Achaemenids look no different than that of the Sassinids and Saffafids but were made before them.

quote:
But from the writings of Diop and Rawlinson (the only two who I have read on the subject)
Obviously.

quote:
they did play major roles; otherwise they wouldn’t have been depicted.
Where did I argue otherwise??

quote:
When you want to prove your point, flickr pictures and pictures picked up off of Google isn’t going to help your case.
You do realize your sole source was from Googlebooks??

Further other contrary your ranting nothing I provided came "Google" other than an Image I found to refute Mike's image he found off google.

Al-Jahiz, Sextus empericus are not google..

quote:
Try doing real research, read these hard cover things with paper in between them called books. They are generally housed in these huge buildings, with few people inside them, called libraries. You should find your way to one and actually read a book, it never killed anyone.
This coming from a man who does'nt even know sqat about the Achaemenids not anything about Persia that does not go along his Agenda.

You should take your own advice and read book outside your afrocentrist paradigm.

quote:
Your approach is as juvenile as the other people who pick pictures of Greeks and romans from Lower Egypt and say (see, these pictures dating to 200bc show that the ancient Egyptians were white) it’s rather sophomoric and shows that you/them have an inability to approach a subject in an intellectual manner.
Actually, unfortuantely for you its not the same.

People who post images of Egyptians from the Greco Roman period(Im guessing you mean the Faiyum Portraits) fail to mention that 9 times of of ten the people depicted are Greeks and Romans or people who had their portraits made to look like a Greek or Roman. My images however are labeled and identified as Darius of Persia and a Persian soldier.

You understand the difference..?? Sadly for you the truth is devastating to your case, your best option is to claim they are fake like Clyde and Mike do. Bury your head in the sand.

quote:
As I said before, it really is about context, without understanding the history as well as the peopling of these areas, your pictures mean nothing.[/b]

The only person who does'nt understand history, from my estimation here seems to be you.

[quote]The best way to put a subject to bed is with hard facts. Bring studies, and ancient accounts of people who were actually there. You can do that, and then no one can argue with you.

I did just that and I have you and your feeble attempts to "Argue", you seem to live in an alternate world.

quote:
Well, they could, but they would make themselves seem rather silly. You posting pictures of supposed people of that ancient kingdom, with your dim witted assessment of what they mean, will not win the argument. Also, when speaking of “Persians” as you quoted in one of your subsequent post, do you mean the Fars people? That is a totally different subject all together. Again, context, context, context. You don’t know enough about this subject to have a well-informed/intelligent conversations. You should convene, research (that’s more than a day of googling half assed information to prove your point), THEN come and argue your case.

After all this long winded Spam and fallacy arguments you have yet to provide evidence that refutes what I said.

Thanks for the waste of time. [/QB]

*chuckle* you're silly
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's plenty of Gospel, Scottish music on youtube, someone saying Gospel is similar to Scottish music or African music should be able to give examples
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh look, eve Kramer from Seinfeld has curly hair so he must be black too!?

-

arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh look, even David Hasselhoff has curly hair so he must be black too?

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original Proto- Saharan tribes of Central Asia were known as the Kushana, Yuehshih, Mandaga (Manda > Mande), and Kasu. The four kingdoms of Saka were the Maga (Manga), Masaka, Mansa and Mandaga (Manda). The term Saka, now used to describe a late Indo-European group that conquered Central Asia formerly was used to refer to the Kushites/Proto-Saharans of ancient Central Asia. The name Maga, reminds us of the Magians or Maka, of the Persian inscriptions who lived in Media.

The ancient Sumerian name for Medea ,was Mada. One of the six tribes of Mada,was the "Mages" or "Magu" in Persian. The name Mage signified "the great,the High". Herodotus, claimed the the Medes came from Athens. This would support a Mande origin.

Mede

Many cities of eastern Greece were early settled by the Manding speakers who presently live in West Africa. Moreover, in the Manding languages "Maga" means 'great". Moreover, the name of the King of the Soninke (Manding) speaking empire of Ghana (300 BC to AD 1100) was called Manda.

The Magians or Medians, were probably descendants of the Manding tribes which also included the Garamantes of European and Libyan fame, and in Asia under the name of Mandaga/Medians. This view is supported by linguistic, historical and cultural data.

-

Mede taking horses to Sargon

The language of the Medes, like Elamite is genetically related to the Manding languages. In addition the term Mandaga agrees with the title of the Manding tribes: for example, Manda agrees with Mande, the name of major group of Africans, who along with the Dravidians settled many parts of Asia.

Further confirmation of the Mande origin of the Medes is haplogroup E3b. It is interesting to note that E3b is found in this area. The Manding speakers carry the E3b haplogroup.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

William Leo Hansberry gives a great discussion of the evidence of African Kushites ruling in Asia and Africa. Some ancient scholars noted that the first rulers of Elam were of Kushite ( Kerma ? ) origin. According to Strabo, the first Elamite colony at Susa was founded by Tithnus, a King of Kush. Strabo in Book 15, Chapter 3728 wrote that in fact it is claimed that Susa was founded by Tithonus Memnon's father, and his citadel bore the name Memnonium. The Susians are also called Cissians. Aeschylus, calls Memnon's mother Cissia.

-

Here is King Xerxes and other Persian Brothers .

William Leo Hansberry, African History Notebook, (1981) Volume 2 noted that:

In Persia the old Negroid element seems indeed to have been sufficiently powerful to maintain the overlord of the land. For the Negritic strain is clearly evident in statuary depicting members of the royal family ruling in the second millenium B.C.

Hundreds of years later, when Xerxes invaded Greece, the type was well represented in the Persian army. In the remote mountain regions bordering on Persia and Baluchistan, there is to be found at the present time a Negroid element which bears a remarkable resemblance to the type represented on the ancient mounments. Hence the Negritic or Ethiopian type has proved persistent in this area, and in ancient times it seems to have constituted numerically and socially an important factor in the population" (p.52) .

. Here is Cyrus

-

-

-

-

-

-

Check out my video on the Asian Kushites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2xjWIIxK8

Enjoy [/QB][/QUOTE]

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
In the Dravidian, Egyptian, Elamite, Manding and Dravidian languages words are formed by adding an affix to a radical. In this section we will discuss certain aspects of shared Proto-Saharan morphology.

-

In these languages suffixes are usually used to create words. These suffixes can be a single consonant (C) or vowel (V), or a monosyllabic form (CV). The most common suffix in Dravidian, Egyptian, Elamite, Manding and Sumerian are the postfixes -ki, -ka and -ta , which are used to denote clans, nationality, lands and countries .

PLURAL

In the Proto-Saharan languages the plural is formed by adding -u,-w,-ba, -pa and -lu.In Egyptian, the --w suffix is used to form the plural. In the Dravidian (Dr.) . languages the plural if formed by -lu, especially in Telugu. In the Manding (M) group, and other African languages we find -lu or -u (-w), e.g., M. mogo 'husband,(pl.) mogo-lu 'husbands'; Telugu magaadu 'husband , man', (pl.) magaalu 'husbands'.

In many Black African languages ba means 'abundance, many'. In Elamite pa or fa is used to make plural numbers, e.g., ko-fa inna 'of the Kings', Bapitu fa-pa "to the Babylonians". The use of -pa, by the Elamites corresponds to the Manding use of the -ba suffix , which is joined to nouns to denote the idea of greatness, physical or moral e.g., na-folo 'good,rich', no-folo-ba 'great fortune'; and so-kalo 'piece', so-kala-ba 'considerable quarter of a village'.

NEGATIVE

In Black African languages including Egyptian the -n, is used to show negation. In Egyptian we often find -nn, e.g., nn wn 'there is nothing'. In Elamite the negative is formed by an uninflected nominal derivative in -n (active participle), e.g., ink 'I not", inr 'he not' and ani 'not'. This suffix is analogous to the M. negative suffix -na, employed as a suffix to -ka, e.g., ka na ku na tara so "I did not say I was going to the house" .

In Tamil the negative verbal participle is formed by suffixing a-mal or a-mei, e.g., sey (y)-a-mal 'without stopping'. The Tamil suffix -mei is also used as a terminationn for abstract nouns.

The negative suffix in Manding is -na, which is proceeded by ka and nt'i, e.g., kalu mba-nt'i. In Sumerian the negation of the verb is expressed by the prefixes nu- or la-, e.g., nu-zu "not to know", la-gin "not to fix" and nu-dug "not good. The optative mood are negatived by the element na,na-ma-pad "she may not".

PARTICLES

In Elamite personal nouns are formed by adding -ra, e.g., Kellira 'commander', kutira 'bearer'. This relates to the Manding suffix of the past and present participle -ra, this particle is used to make verbs passive or active, e.g., kyi 'send', kyi-ra 'messenger', gyi (ji) 'dry up', gyi-ra 'arid'.

In Sumerian the dative is expressed by the suffix -ra, which may appear in the form of -ar, -ir , and -ur, e.g., ma-ra 'to me', lugal-e-a-ra ' to the owner of the house'. This parallels the Manding locative suffix -ra, and -la , which can represent 'to,or, for, in ', e.g., tu-ra 'in the forest'.

The Elamite indefinite article is -ra, e.g., Parsar-ra 'a Persian', Afartu-ra 'an Elamite'. This corresponds to the Manding locative suffix -ra, e.g., Ton-ra 'land of Ton'.

The Proto-Saharan languages share the present participle -tu/-to. In Telugu (Tel.),the suffix -tu , is used as the present participle while in the Manding languages -to has the same function e.g., Tel. chestu 'made', M.tege 'to cut', tege-to 'cutting'.

The active participle in Elamite is -n, e.g., talu-n 'writing', or hali-n 'toiling'. This corresponds to the Manding -ni and -li elements e.g., sa 'buy', sanni 'buying', or du-mu 'eat', dumu-ni 'eating'. This -n, active participle is found in many other Black African languages including Egyptian.

The use of the -ka element is frequently found in the formation of Dravidian, Elamite, Egyptian, Manding and Sumerian languages. In Egyptian as outlined by Cheikh Anta Diop, in Nouvelles Recherches Sur l' Egyptien Ancien et Langues Negro-Africaines Modernes (pp.55-57), he outlines the use of /k/ and /t/ , to form agent nouns. In Parente genetique de l'Egyptien Pharonique et des langues Negro-Africaines (p.18), Diop explains the evolution of the -ky, and -kt particles.

In Elamite the passive participle is formed by -ka, e.g., hulta-ka 'done', turu-ka 'said'. This corresponds to the Manding -ka 'make, do',e.g., nyine 'see', nyini-ka 'interogate'.

In the Dravidian and Manding languages -ka, is used to represent the verb 'to be', as well as the subjunctive. For example in Manding languages ka, is a particle of different values, which corresponds to -kaa, the infinitive element in Telugu of the verb ag-uta 'to become'. In Tamil this

element appears as aaga. For example, in Manding we have a ka-nye 'it's good'; and in Telugu kaa valenu 'it is necessary'. The same radical -ka represents the optative form in Teluggu, e.g., aapani mundara kani 'how is labor given first place?'

In the Dravidian languages the suffixes -ke, -ge and -ka are used as the primitive verb 'to be' or 'to do'. They are usually used with abstract nouns e.g., ol 'to reign', ol-ka 'domination'. This corresponds to the Manding verb 'to do' ke , which is often joined to -la to form derived nouns e.g., sene 'cultivate', sene-li ke-la 'cultivator'.

These languages also share many cognate terms.
  • ENGLISH SUMERIAN MANDING TAMIL

chief kal,kala kele-tigi gasa(n)

field gan ga kalan

eye(l) igi akki

eye(2) ini,en nya kan

arrow kak kala kakam

granary kur k'ur-k'ur kutir

road sila sila caalai

father pap pa appan

lord manus mansa mannan

male mu moko maakkal

to recite sid siti

to buy sa sa cel

grain se se

seed gen ge 'to sprout'

English Dravidian Manding

top, summit kona kun

one ondu do

two pattu ta

four naal nani

person uki moko

fish(filet) bale bake

skin uri wuru,guru

house lon lu

head kuku ku

tongue na ne

blacksmith inumu numu

foot karal koro

liver karal kura

mud burada boro, buru

give idu di

stone kaly kulu

cloud kaar ka, kaba

fire ti ta

mountain kunru kuru

elder,grandfather maama maa-maa

ELAMITE ENGLISH MANDING

-ak and ka

turna know, awaken kuna, fori

sahri death sa

murta to erect kura

-mar from a place ma

li give di

tela to go tara

Nap God Nala

tus habitation du

husu ill-omened dyugu

kuta lance keru

lan,lani silver dala

ki one killi

ta place ta

kik sky,heaven ka

sari sculpter se

ufat steel tuufa

tela to go ta

khali great ka

dau help deema

ko king,lord ka

na say na

para to watch fere-ke
The lexical evidence above supports the hypothesis that a genetic relationship exist between Black African languages, Dravidian, Elamite and Sumerian. This linguistic data illustrates that a common cultural macrostructure is shared by these speakers which subsequently evolved along separate lines. Given this genetic unity of these languages we should call this group of Paleo-African languages situated in Africa and Asia B(lack) Af(rican), S(umerian, Draa(vidian), (E)lam: or Bafsudraalam subset of the Proto-Saharan Superset of languages.(Winters 1989)

The theory of borrowing in ancient time can not account for these morphological, lexicological and phonetic correspondences between Dravidian , Elamite, Egyptian, Manding and Sumerian, because of geographical discontinuity. This cognition illustrates a genetic relationship between the Bafsudraalam subset of the Proto-Saharan family of languages.

Winters (l989) in a comparison of 100 lexical items from Manding and Dravidian indicated a cognate rate of 70 to 75 percent . The retention rate corresponds to a minimum separation of 1.18 millennia.

Using the standard rates of retention for glottochronology, the rate for corresponding Manding, Sumerian and Tamil terms together is 50 percent retention rate, and suggest a minimum length of separation of 2.29 millennia for the group as a whole.(Winters 1989) But when we compare Manding-Sumerian

the retention rate is 70 percent or a minimum length of separation of 1.18 millennia. A comparison of Sumerian-Tamil corresponds to a 57 percent retention rate or a minimum separation of 1.50 millennia.

The length of separations for these languages are far too recent. We know for example that Sumerian had been absorbed by the Akkadian language much earlier then 2.29 millennia ago.

This was false. It appears that as late as 1000BC, Sumerian continued to be used by people in southern Mesopotamia (Jacobsen, 1988). This suggest that glottochronology may be useful in determining the relationship between various languages. This lends support to this linguistic method.

The conservative nature of these languages can be explained by socio-cultural factors. You see all languages do not change as rapidly as others. Dr. Diop, in The African Origins of Civilization, observes that "understandably stable societies man's language has changed less with the passage of time".

The linguistic evidence explains the appearance of similar artifacts recovered from Iran (Elam) , the Indus Valley and Egyptian archaeological excavations. The cultural features and works of art are analogous because these people came from a common origin in the ancient Saharan region of Africa.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
LOL. Euronuts are such big liars. There has always been Blacks in Iran.

-

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

There is textual evidence supporting a relationship between the founders of Sumer, Elam and Dilmun. Col. Henry Rawlinson , used textual evidence to determine that a link existed between the Mesopotamians to their ancestors in Africa . Rawlinson called these people Kushites.

There is a positive relationship between crania from Africa and Eurasia. The archaeologist Marcel-Auguste Dieulafoy (Dieulafoy,2004) and Hanberry (1981) maintains that their was a Sub-Saharan strain in Persia . These researchers maintain that it was evident that an Ethiopian dynasty ruled Elam from a perusal of its statuary of the royal family and members of the army ( Dieulafoy, 2004; Dieulafoy, 2010;Hansberry,1981). Dieulafoy (2010 ) noted that the textual evidence and iconography make it clear that the Elamites were Africans, and part of the Kushite confederation .Dieulafoy (2010) made it clear that the Elamites at Susa were Sub-Saharan Africans.

-

Marcel Dieulafoy and M. de Quatrefages observed that the craniometrics of the ancient Elamites of Susa indicate that they were Sub-Saharan Africans or Negroes (Dieulafoy,2010).
Ancient Sub-Saharan African skeletons have also been found in Mesopotamia (Tomczyk et al, 2010). The craniometric data indicates that continuity existed between ancient and medieval Sub-Saharan Africans in Mesopotamia (Ricault & Waelkens,2008).

References
Dieulafoy, J. 2004. The Project Gutenberg EBook of Perzi, Chaldea en Susiane, by Jane Dieulafoy. Retrieved 04/04/10
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/13901/13901-h/13901-h.htm
Dieulafoy, M.A.2010.. L' Acropole de Suse d'aprčs les fouilles exécutées en 1884, 1885, 1886, sous les auspices du Musée du Louvre. Retrieved 04/04/10 from : http://www.archive.org/stream/lacropoledesused01dieu#page/2/mode/2up

Rawlinson,H. “ Letter read at the meeting of the Royal Asiatic Society on February 5, 1853”, The Athenaeum, (No. 1321) ,p.228.

Rawlinson,H. “Note on the early History of Babylonia”, Journal Royal Asiatic Soc., 15, 215-259.

Ricaut,F.X. and Waelkens.2008. Cranial Discrete Traits in a Byzatine Population and Eastern Mediterranean Population Movements, Hum Biol, 80(5):535-564.

Tomczyk,J., Jedrychowska-Danska, K., Ploszaj,T & Witas H.W. (2010). Anthropological analysis of the osteological material from an ancient tomb (Early Bronze Age) from the middle Euphrates valley, Terqa (Syria) , International Journal of Osteoarchaeology, Retrieved 04/04/10 from (www.interscience.wiley.com)DOI:10.1002/oa.1150

arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh, look persian poet Ahmad SHamlu. White skin with curly hair

-

arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Look at this Iranian actor. He looks just like those in Persepolis, white skin with Persian curly hair and beard.

-

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You're not helping your case.

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh Look another white person with curly hair.  -
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh, look even Danny Masterson from that 70's show has a curly hair. Is he black too? Am I embarrassing you guys? Tell when you had enough.

-

arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh look, even Tom Jones has curly hair, is he black too?
 -

arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh look, even james caan has curly hair. Is he black too?

-

arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh look, even Don Stark from that 70's show has curly hair. Is he black too?

-

GOMTUU
Member # 19606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOMTUU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lost your argument armadillo.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Why do Turk mulattoes have such identity problems?

Worst yet, when they go to the Albinos in the north, they are sh1t upon. Which of course they deserve, but still, it seems strange that they try so hard to be like, and accepted, by people who sh1t on them - very strange.

arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh look, even Jeremy Clarkson has curly hair. Is he black too?
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
arman, you have to match the skin tone for Elamites:

- Elamite
 -
Elamite

^^^ notice like the colored relief above the man's hair has a large straight section. This implies that the curled sections were artificailly curled (or the staright sections were artifcially straightened)

-
Elamite
 -
Elamite

-
Assyrian
 -
Assyrian

^^^the beards here have been artificially altered by hair styling methods

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh Look another white person with curly hair.

-

quote:
Oh look, even Tom Jones has curly hair, is he black too?
 -

quote:
Oh look, even Don Stark from that 70's show has curly hair. Is he black too?

-

quote:
Oh, look even Danny Masterson from that 70's show has a curly hair. Is he black too? Am I embarrassing you guys? Tell when you had enough.

-

quote:
Oh look, even james caan has curly hair. Is he black too?

-

quote:
Oh look, even Jeremy Clarkson has curly hair. Is he black too?
 -

You don't know their genetic makeup and ancestry.

quote:

Dr. Rick A Kittles

The graph also depicts another variable, one that is of interest to the historian—endogamous group membership or ethnic self-identity. Each dot in the chart is encoded to show whether the person sampled claimed to be a member of the U.S. White endogamous group (diamond shape, 187 individuals) or of the U.S. Black endogamous group (open circle, 232 individuals). (The x-shaped plots represent a population of British West Indian ethnicity living in London.12) The graph refers to these three groups as European American, African American, and African Caribbean, respectively, and the text explains that this trait was self-assessed and independent of actual genetics.

With this added information, three aspects of the scatter diagram suddenly jump out at you. First, there is significant overlap between White and Black Americans regarding Afro-European genetic admixture. Some so-called “Black” Americans have less DNA admixture of African ancestral origin than do some so-called “White” Americans. Second, the admixture range of Black Americans spans the entire chart. While most of the subjects who self-identify as Black (marked as circles) have strong African admixture (are found towards the right), some have little or no African admixture (are found at the left edge). Finally, although the range of genetic admixture in those who self-identify as “White” is narrower than the admixture range of Blacks, it is still significant. Many so-called “White” Americans have as much as 20 percent or more of African genetic admixture.

The next graph, “Afro-European Genetic Admixture as a Function of Ethnicity” below, was taken from a different study. It also matches ancestral continent-of-origin genetic admixture for several hundred individuals with their ethnic self-identity or endogamous group membership.

-

quote:

Genetic Admixture is not the Same as Appearance

About one-third of White Americans are of between two and twenty percent recent African genetic admixture, as measured by the ancestry-informative markers in their DNA.19 This comes to about 74 million Americans. And yet, day-to-day experience teaches that virtually all White Americans look, well, White. Some may look more Mediterranean and others may look more Nordic, but very few White Americans have a distinctively African appearance. How can one reconcile DNA measurements with common experience?An anecdote may help illustrate the problem. Look again at the chart of Skin Tone as Function of Afro-European Admixture. Consider one of the graph’s outlier points—a “European American” individual plotted as having 11 percent20 African genetic admixture. Dr. Shriver, the project team leader, became curious about this individual for two reasons. First, the person’s African genetic admixture was unusually high for someone who self-identified as a member of the U.S. White endogamous group. Second, the sample had been taken from State College, Pennsylvania, the site of Dr. Shriver’s own campus.21 According to Dr. Shriver:

I had the result for two or three years before I even looked up the ID number of the person whom we tested. I looked at who it was and it was me! I checked myself and the rest of my relatives and tracked it through my family. I never considered that there were any African people in my family. There’s no real variation in my family. The admixture must have been pretty far back. It just so happens that we can detect it with the markers we have. My mom especially stood out as being surprised, maybe because I told her it was coming through her father. She still doesn’t believe it about her family! The part of Pennsylvania where my mother’s father came from is where the Underground Railroad ended. There are several towns right here in Southern Pennsylvania where there are very light-skinned African-American communities that are the remnants of the Underground Railroad.22

-
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Yorkshireman found to share DNA with African tribes

Scientists from Leicester University made the finding during research sponsored by The Wellcome Trust.

They were examining the relationship between the male, or Y, chromosome and surnames.

Like surnames, the Y-chromosome is passed from father to son, virtually unchanged through generations.

Professor Mark Jobling said: "We found John was in the A1 group of Y-chromosomes, which is very rare and highly west African-specific.

The University's Director of Archaeological Museums, Lindsay Allason-Jones, who has organized an exhibition of the Museum's Romano-African artefacts to coincide with Black History Month, says: 'From the evidence we have here, it is clear that colour was no bar to the status an individual could achieve in the Roman Empire'...

“Africans have been present in Europe from classical times. In the 2nd and 3rd centuries Roman soldiers of African origin served in Britain, and some stayed after their military service ended. According to the historians Fryer, Edwards and Walvin, in the 9th century Viking fleets raided North Africa and Spain, captured Black people, and took them to Britain and Ireland.

From the end of the 15th century we begin to see more evidence for the presence of Black Moors in the accounts of the reign of King James IV of Scotland, and later in Elizabethan England.”

* Source "ANOTHER AFROCENTRIC" lol: The National Archives of Scotland.

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/moors.htm

"The King Provides Clothes for the Party A variety of fabrics were used to make clothing for the Moors - velvet ('wellus'), woollen kersey ('carsay') and fine Holland linen - which was decorated or fastened with buttons, rings or other ornaments ('mailyeis'). These were paid for by the treasury of King James IV. It seems that these Moors were not servants; it is more likely that they were invited guests staying at the palace. Accounts of the Lord High Treasurer of Scotland, vol. 3, p. 101 (1505)"

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/docs/acc_scotp101.htm

"The King Requests an Audience with a Black Baby This extract from the Lord High Treasurer's accounts show that in 1505/6 a payment of 28 shillings was made to 'the nuris that brocht the Moris barne to see, be the Kingis command'. The king must have known of this child to ask to see it." "The child may have been that of the 'More taubronar', the Black drummer at court. Treasury accounts also itemise accommodation for the 'wife of the taubronar and his barne'. This would suggest that the drummer was living at the palace with his family. Accounts of the Lord High Treasurer of Scotland, vol. 3, p. 182 (1505/6)"

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/docs/acc_scotp182.htm

The Black Trumpeter at Henry VIII's Tournament

This image, an extract from the 60ft-long Westminster Tournament Roll, shows six trumpeters, one of whom is Black and is almost certainly John Blanke. All the trumpeters are wearing yellow and grey, with blue purses at their waists. John Blanke is the only one wearing a brown turban latticed with yellow. He is mounted on a grey horse with a black harness.

The image of who they speak...so let us make no mistake about it. lol

Westminster Tournament Roll (1511)
By permission of The College of Arms, London

-

So who were the Numerus Maurorum Aurelianorum and why are they so important to the Black British community? Our key evidence for this unit is a 4th century inscription, found in 1934 at the village of Beaumont two miles east of Burgh-by-Sands on the banks of the River Eden, and known as the Beaumont inscription. Translated from the Latin it reads:

To Jupiter Best and Greatest and the Majesty of our two Emperors, to the Genius [guardian spirit] of the numerus of Aurelian Moors, Valerianus’ and Gallienus’ own, Caelius Vibianus, cohort-tribune in charge of the above-mentioned numerus, [set up this altar] through the agency of Julius Rufinus, senior centurion.

http://www.britarch.ac.uk/ba/ba77/feat1.shtml

Real Duth History, owner: The Royal Library at The Hague.

-

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Oh look, eve Kramer from Seinfeld has curly hair so he must be black too!?

-

Auton et al. [8] presented nuclear genome-based evidence for sharing of sub-Saharan African ancestry in some West Eurasians, by identifying a North-South gradient of haplotype sharing between Europeans and sub-Saharan Africans, with the highest proportion of haplotype sharing observed in south/southwestern Europe. However, none of these studies used genome-wide data to estimate the proportion of African ancestry in West Eurasians, or the date(s) of mixture.

We observe that many Levantine, Southern European and Jewish populations are shifted towards San compared to Northern Europeans, consistent with African mixture, and motivating formal testing for the presence of African ancestry (Figure 1, Figure S2). lol

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
here is a typical black profile

-

How is that a typical "black" profile?lol

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by melchior7:
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

"IF" YOU LIVE...

THE PRICE OF DEFEAT IS POVERTY!

-

-

-

-

-

Thank you for this photos Mike some of them look like ancient Elamites and others like the remnants of the people of Darius and Xerxes - the Dahae. Some, however, are possibly of more recent Makrani AFricans.

The original Kerman or Carmani which are mentioned by Herodotus were likely connected to the Daae and Derbikes.

Did someone fail to mention that there were African slaves in Iran brought from East Africa during the Qajar dynasty, who were mostly concentrated in Hormozgan, Sistan-Baluchestan and Khuzestan?

http://www.afroiranianlives.com/more.html

Thats Afrocentric scholarship for ya...leave out the parts that don't agree with what you are trying to claim! [Smile]

And what about the report from Strabo, Diodoros and Heradotus that clearly state there was a clear "ethiopian" presence in Persia? Slavery can't explain that.
Mike, these pics are awesome beautiful.

A ancient Kushite (Relief from the eastern stairs of the Apadana at Persepolis)

-

quote:

-

Nubian with oryx, monkey, and leopard skins, 8th–7th century b.c.; Neo-Assyrian period; Phoenician style

Excavated at Fort Shalmaneser, Nimrud (ancient Kalhu), Mesopotamia
Ivory

H. 5 5/16 in. (13.5 cm)
Rogers Fund, 1960 (60.145.11)

Furniture decorated with carved ivory plaques was a symbol of wealth throughout the Near East during the early first millennium B.C. The ivories were carved in the major centers of Phoenicia—along the eastern Mediterranean coast—as well as in Syria and the Assyrian plains. Assyrian conquests beginning in the ninth century B.C. brought richly decorated furniture as booty and tribute from the cities of Syria and Phoenicia, and craftsmen taken prisoner from these cities probably continued to carve ivories on the Assyrian coast.

Some Phoenician-style ivories are solid plaques, while others are carved on one or both sides in a delicate openwork technique. Many originally were covered by gold leaf and inlaid with semiprecious stones or colored glass. Such rich combinations of ivory, gold, and brightly colored stones made the thrones of the Assyrian kings famous for their exquisite beauty. Most ivories carved in the Phoenician style were probably produced during the late eighth and seventh centuries B.C.

Phoenician ivory carvers were strongly influenced by the themes and style of Egyptian art owing to longstanding ties between the two cultures. Some Phoenician ivories illustrate purely Egyptian themes, but many use Egyptian motifs in entirely original compositions.

This Nubian tribute bearer exhibits traits of the Phoenician style, characterized by the slender, elongated form of the bearer and his animal gifts, the precision of carving and intricacy of detail, and the distinct Egyptian flavor of both pose and features

Source: Nubian with oryx, monkey, and leopard skins [Excavated at Fort Shalmaneser, Nimrud (ancient Kalhu), Mesopotamia] (60.145.11) | Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History | The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Citation

"Nubian with oryx, monkey, and leopard skins [Excavated at Fort Shalmaneser, Nimrud (ancient Kalhu), Mesopotamia] (60.145.11)". In Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History. New York: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2000 ndash;. http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/60.145.11 (October 2006)

Source: Nubian with oryx, monkey, and leopard skins [Excavated at Fort Shalmaneser, Nimrud (ancient Kalhu), Mesopotamia] (60.145.11) | Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History | The Metropolitan Museum of Art

arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Hi Everyone, I was away for a while. Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, look at Valeria Golino. She has curly hair with blue eyes. Is she black too?  -
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Juno Temple has curly hair with green eyes. Is she black too?  -
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
Oh look, Alexa Davalos has curly hair, is she black too?  -
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^All Albinos started out Black.
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
And finally here is my photo. 100% Persian. All my relatives are the same. Although majority prefer to straighten their hair, otherwise curly by nature. Do I look black to you?  -
arman
Member # 19390

Rate Member
My final word: In my posts, no racism is intended. As I said before, I really hope one day black people get over their inferiority complex and instead of trying to attach themselves to other civilizations, build something on their own.

--------------------
non

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Arman, you waste your time. You are dealing with race-crazed black idiots whose low self-esteem have made them no different from the race-crazed white idiots who want to white-wash ancient African cultures. No amount of picture spamming will change anything.
Posts: 26300 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And finally here is my photo. 100% Persian. All my relatives are the same. Although majority prefer to straighten their hair, otherwise curly by nature. Do I look black to you?  -

Hey, I didn't say anything [Big Grin]

[Wink]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You are Caucasoid. Look like an Orientalid blend (Iranid/Arabid) with minor Armenid/Assyrid.

Curly hair is Caucasoid. Wooly hair is Negroid.

The Afronuts fail to distinguish between the two.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cranial studies as late as the Iranian bronze age
show that some in the Persian region resembled
tropical Africans who of course vary widely in looks.
They were NOT identical to tropical Africans but
resembled them on numerous counts re cranial analysis.
Tropical Africans can have light skin and narrow noses due to:

(a) adaptation to the numerous micro-climes INSIDE THE TROPICAL ZONES

(b) migration out of heavy tropic zones into sub-tropic
ones with corresponding adaptation over time

(c) built-in, original African genetic diversity

These 3 factors cover all bases. Tropical Africans
can vary simply by residing enough time in a
different
climatic zone within Africa but even this isn't needed
given the massive built-in diversity of native Africa.
Hence no mass influxes of "Middle Easterners"
or bogus "Mediterraneans" are needed to give tropical
Africans diversity. SO tropical African variants
in ancient Mesopotamia would be nothing new.

-

---------------------------------------------------------------

-

Tropical climates are extremely
diverse – from humid rainforest, to
higher altitude cold zones, to arid deserts
with sharply dropping night
temperatures. Scientists find that nose
width is correlated with climate – with
narrower noses seen in dry, conditions
such as desert areas in eastern parts of
Africa. Tropical Africans are not static
people but move around within the continent.

QUOTE: "Tropical climates range from
oppressively hot and humid lowlands to
cold, snow-covered mountains, from hot,
dry deserts to cold, dry deserts, from
extreme seasonal variability of
precipitation to nearly constant
year-round conditions."
--Huston. M. (1994) Biological diversity:
the coexistence of species on changing
landscapes Cambridge university Press.
p 498

QUOTE: "An important function of the
nose is to warm and moisten inspired air.
When air is exhaled, some heat and
moisture are lost to the surroundings.
The longer the nasal passage, the more
efficient the nose is for warming and
moistening incoming air and also the
less heat and moisture are lost on
exhalation. A narrow, high nose gives a
longer nasal passage than a low, broad
nose. Therefore, in cold or dry
conditions, a high, narrow nose is
preferable for warming and moistening
air before it reaches the lings, and for
reducing loss of heat and moisture in
expired air. In hot, humid conditions a
low, broad nose serves to dissipate heat
(Wolpoff 1968; Franciscis and Long
1991)... The pattern of variation in nasal
index corresponds very broadly to that
expected if nasal form is indeed an
adaptation to regional climate.

The highest nasal index values, representing
broad, low noses, tend to be those of
populations in humid tropical regions of
Africa and south-east Asia. Populations
with low mean nasal indices (high,
narrow noses) tend to be found in the
cold, northern latitudes, and also in arid
regions, such as the desert areas of east
Africa and the Arabian peninsula.
..Davies found the nasal index taken in
the living was closely correlated with
skeletal nasal index. This suggests that
there should likewise be an association
between skeletal nasal index and
climatic zone, and indeed other workers
have found this to be the case.“
-- Mays. S. (2010). The Archaeology of
Human Bones. Pg 100-101

2011 study finds significant
correlation between nasal shape and
climate. Dry areas are common in
tropical zone micro-climates such as
deserts.

QUOTE: “"The nasal cavity is essential
for humidifying and warming the air
before it reaches the sensitive lungs.
Because humans inhabit environments
that can be seen as extreme from the
perspective of respiratory function, nasal
cavity shape is expected to show
climatic adaptation.. We report
significant correlations between nasal
cavity shape and climatic variables of
both temperature and humidity.
Variation in nasal cavity shape is
correlated with a cline from cold-dry
climates to hot-humid climates, with a
separate temperature and vapor pressure
effect. "
-- Noback, M. et al. (2011)
Climate-related variation of the human
nasal cavity. AJPA, 145: 4. 599-614

-

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
arman - I never said that you were Black.
I said that PERSIANS were Black.

YOU are a delusional mulatto, no different than the ones in Egypt, Iraq, Turkey, Arabia, etc.

And of course the same goes for that Negrito/Mongol mulatto mutt from the Philippines, your new friend Djehuti.

I say, it's best for mutts to stay out of the conversation, because all you do is transfer your racial confusion to others.

arman, you are a perfect example, you want to claim Persian heritage but not Persian color or race.

Well, truth be told, I wouldn't want something like you claiming to be Black. But I'm not going to let you claim Persian either - that's your lying Albino side talking there, and I'm having none of it.

This is what a PERSIAN LOOKED LIKE - AND YOU DON'T COME CLOSE!

-

THIS IS WHAT A TURK LOOKED LIKE - AND I DO SEE THE RESEMBLANCE!

-

-

Note to Lioness, Doxie, and Cass:

See how "ADMIXTURE" Works?

They are called "Mulattoes".

NOW BOTH OF YOU KEEP QUIET!

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com