EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Kings of Arabia - A photo Essay (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black Kings of Arabia - A photo Essay
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mohammed Bouazizi, the Tunisian Martyr whose fires started the firestorm of the Arab Spring...

Mohammed, is another Muurish King of Arabia!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
The Sauds

- - Abdul Ibn Aziz Al Saud

- Gangsters!

Ironed, why are you so dumb?

Above is Abdul Aziz ibn Saud as a middle aged man who died in 1953

again:
 -

Below is a photo of him later in life:
 -

Abdul Aziz ibn Saud pictured in various stages of his life at the bottom of the following website page:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/gulf/abdulaziz.htm

have you learned anything?

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Sauds

Gangsters!

Above is Abdul Aziz ibn Saud (1876- 1953) as a middle aged man, about 40

again:
 -

Below is a photo of him, the exact same person, later in life. heavier in weight and in his '60s:
 -

Abdul Aziz ibn Saud pictured in various stages of his life at the bottom of the following website page:

have you learned anything? Some old dark low quality photos can be misleading perhaps?

Please apologize to the lioness for your error,

thank you.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Manu

I have a hard time figuring out how you get to decide who are indigenous Arabians and who are descendants of slaves. What are your criteria for coming to your conclusions, I mean, do you just type in Arabian, and post whatever comes up?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
The Sauds

Gangsters!

Above is Abdul Aziz ibn Saud (1876- 1953) as a middle aged man, about 40

again:
 -

Below is a photo of him, the exact same person, later in life. heavier in weight and in his '60s:
 -

have you learned anything? Some old dark low quality photos can be misleading perhaps?

baa..baa..baaa...

Dunce you are getting schooled. Keep studying the pictures I posted. Perhaps the light will come into the darkness you call your head....
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Black Kings of Arabia:

Sa'ad Ibn Abdul Rahman the only full-blood brother of Ibn Saud, the original Saud

-

[Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

Sa'ad Ibn Abdul Rahman the only full-blood brother of Ibn Saud, the original Saud

-

[Big Grin]

King Saud bin Abdul Aziz, the heir and successor to Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman
 -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/essamaljheme/5847946822/in/photostream

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
King Saud bin Abdul Aziz, (eldest surviving son of Ibn Saud )
as a young man
 -

Again, King Saud bin Abdul Aziz, the exact same person as an older man:

-

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.geourdu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011

will the beatdown never cease?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

Not getting involved in this Arguement between you and Lioness. Just wanted to aay This man looks like an Ethiopian. He could be from any country in the Horn.

Now I may not agree that All the Saudi kings were Black, but this man seems like he could easily be African.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Sa'ad Ibn Abdul Rahman the only full-blood brother of Ibn Saud, the original Saud. He was killed in the battle of Kinzaan against the Ajman tribe in 1916.

-

Below his brother the first monarch of Saud,
King Abdul-Aziz of Saudi Arabia
aka Ibn Saud: (died 1953)
 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Saud

this is a good thread because Mike does the same thing, uses dark very early photos to try to pretend these folks like these were Negroes

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
And now we have the father of Abdul Al Aziz bin Rahman bin Saud:

This is Rahman bin Saud 1850 - 1928! The root of Abdul Al Aziz al Saud

-

Manu
Member # 18974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Prince Bandar the true Heir of the house of Saud and Nelson Mandela. Feel the love?
[Smile]
 -

Your agenda is now exposed:

Bandar bin Sultan

For those who know him, Bandar has grown up unhappy and deprived of any real fatherly love. His mother was a slave girl of Sudanese origin, which caused his father to steer clear of him. Because of the status of his mother, his father, Defence Minister Sultan has for a long time denied that Bandar was his son. So intense was Sultan's irrational behaviour that he thought that Bandar would grow up with a slave mentality. Sultan only refrained from disowning Bandar as a result of King Faisal's intervention.

http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/bridge/632/article8.html

His pure Saudi half siblings:

Fahd bin Sultan

-

Khalid bin Sultan

-

Some of his close relatives:

Mohammed bin Fahd

-

Sultan bin Fahd

-

Posts: 424 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

baa..baa..baaa.. this is a good thread because ... uses dark very early photos ...baaa baaa..baaa..

So once "early" they were dark..
their pictures were dark..., and
now they became pink?

Lionese, you are the class moron!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^yes yet another Arab.
Manu
Member # 18974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IronLion you have been exposed.

Stop trying to pass off slave descendants as real Arabians. They are new comers to the peninsula, who came there against their will.

Posts: 424 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The original Sauds:

Manu I hope you see my point now:

quote:
Originally posted by Manu:
[QUOTE]
[qb] ...

Fahd bin Sultan

-

Khalid bin Sultan

-

Mohammed bin Fahd

-

Sultan bin Fahd

-

Manu
Member # 18974

Rate Member
The same guy in the B&W photo but now in a higher quality color photograph:

-

or a higher resolution B&W photo:

-

Clearly non-African.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
The same guy in the B&W photo but now in a higher quality color photograph:

-

or a higher resolution B&W photo:

-

Clearly non-African.

Point him out in this picture:

-

Make my day! [Big Grin]

Manu
Member # 18974

Rate Member
They look like Caucasians in poor lightening. Their features don't look African.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
The original Sauds:

Manu I hope you see my point now! May your eyes and conscience be the judge..

quote:
[QUOTE]
[qb] ...

Fahd bin Sultan

-

Khalid bin Sultan

-

Mohammed bin Fahd

-

Sultan bin Fahd

-

And the above? Do you see my point???
Manu
Member # 18974

Rate Member
I am going to play along..

Please name the ''Turkish'' wives. [edit typo]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
I am going to play along..

Please name the ''Turkish'' wifes.

Is that the answer to my humble queries?

Do you see my point now?

Do you realize who the slavic-immigrants were?

Look at the picture essay you made above
and answer my humble questions repeated here...

quote:

-

Manu
Member # 18974

Rate Member
Again..name the Turkish or Slavic wives in the Saud family.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DIE BITCHES DIE

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

You are dismissed if that is all you are now reduced to whinning....

You were so gaddam sure of your Turkic pink ass initially.

Now you are hit with evidence, you are asking me to show you the Turkic wife.

Well, check up your Turkic ass and you will see the wife!

Of course you know the Turkic and the Slavic wives of those black Arabians.

Bought in Syria, some nameless Circassian woman or Slavic woman, renamed Amina or Fathima.

But my query to you... who is the real King of Arabia?

Observe your photo essay below very carefully: [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
The original Sauds:

quote:
[QUOTE]
[qb] ...

Fahd bin Sultan

-

Khalid bin Sultan

-

Mohammed bin Fahd

-

Sultan bin Fahd

-

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

-

Be careful, Lyin_ss might post a lightened up version from a different site.lol!
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^^be careful, if you post ANY other photos of

King Saud bin Abdul Aziz (1953-64) eldest surving son of

King Abdul-Aziz of Saudi Arabia (Ibn Saud, the first monarch of Saudi Arabia)
Ironedlion's picture tricks will become apparent. Go to Saudi Arabia and try to peddle this nonsense.

These guys are a bunch of decandent bastards anyway.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

-

Be careful, Lyin_ss might post a lightened up version from a different site.lol!
Well as you can see, I shut her and Manu down when I produced the entire family album... [Big Grin]

They cannot argue with pictures, or maybe the loonies really think they can. [Big Grin]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
quote:

Mohammed bin Fahd

-

Sultan bin Fahd

-

Yes - I think most of us already have seen what a few concubines can do to the rulers of a people. [Wink]

-
Surname al Turki

-
al Turki

-
al Turki

Maybe someone besides myself will want to check into why so many of the ruling class round the modern Arabian peninsula have the surname "al Turki."

[Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Sa'ad Ibn Abdul Rahman the only full-blood brother of Ibn Saud, the original Saud. He was killed in the battle of Kinzaan against the Ajman tribe in 1916.

-

Below his brother the first monarch of Saud,
King Abdul-Aziz of Saudi Arabia
aka Ibn Saud: (died 1953)
 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Saud

this is a good thread because Mike does the same thing, uses dark very early photos to try to pretend these folks like these were Negroes

Actually thats your word Lyin_ss. Most people don't call dark skinned African looking people Negroes. But obviously you do.

-
Let's try to stop lightening up photos these people weren't named ibn Saud for nothing.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:
[qb] Sa'ad Ibn Abdul Rahman the only full-blood brother of Ibn Saud, the original Saud. He was killed in the battle
 -

This man reflects his Bakr bin Wa'il ancestors, just like their brethren Taghlib bin Wa'il of the Dawasir belonged to tall black and beautiful and ARAB inhabitants of Yemamah in central Arabia. Daawasir were not long ago the "tallest" and "blackest of the Arabs".

I personally wish they would have chosen better looking concubines. [Frown]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
[
Abdul Aziz ibn Saud (1876- 1953) [/qb]

I
 -

Abdul Aziz ibn Saud (1876- 1953)

[/qb][/QUOTE]  -

Oromo (Galla Ethiopian) royalty

i don't know if someone is confusing the many abdul azziz men in the Saudi royal family. But what is certain is that the original Saudi ones weren't fair at all.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Apparently none of you realize some white people have the ability to tan:
 -

How do they do it? Sun tan lotion you say. Yes today that's how they do it. While some use an artifical tanning product most don't becasue that is not perfected and it makes them look too orange.
Most folk of the white persuasion, as you will notice, use sun tan lotion which does not color the skin at all, it just regulates the sun exposure so that the person browns from the natural melanin their body produces as with the man above.
Lying in the sun on a beach is not something that is traditional and doing it with no protection it is not advisable even for Muurs.
Think of sun tan lotion as a Jimmy hat for the skin.
The fact that certain white people who tan use sun tan lotion can get tanned means that they can also tan without sun tan lotion.
Sun tan lotion is just a covenience.
Without it the person would have to go out the first day for only a few minutes and then day by day increase the minutes until tanned. This, although tedious, would avoid being burned compared to a sudden prolonged exposure.
If they got the tanned it would be an ongoing browned complexion if they remained in given environment. So use your brains, these Sauds were not negroes.
Were they white? Not necessarily some would not find the sterotypes "black" or "white" sufficient to categorize them and many other people of the world.
 -
even awlaadberry knows better than to jump on this three wheeled bandwagon
 -

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
The original Sauds:

quote:
[QUOTE]
[qb] ...

Fahd bin Sultan

-

Khalid bin Sultan

-

Mohammed bin Fahd

-

Sultan bin Fahd

-

“…before evening Ibn Saud had sent camels post haste to fetch him back. He called Shalub to him, sat him down beside him and after talking with him for a while sent him to his house. When Shalub arrived he found waiting for him as a present from Ibn Saud a white-skinned and exquisitely desirable Georgian slave-girl, who was beautiful but, for he was past his prime, made his life a burden.’ Lord of Arabia ibn Saud an intimate study of a King . "

From the biography - Lord of Arabia: Ibn Saud,
An intimate Study of a King, by Harold C. Armstrong

A 19th century Dictionary of Islam states of the trade in the Arabian peninsula:.
“the female white slave is kept solely for the master’s sensual gratification and is sold when he is tired of her, and so she passes from master to master a very wreck of womanhood.”

Maybe someone aside from myself would like to research which concubine birthed which ruler. [Smile]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
“…before evening Ibn Saud had sent camels post haste to fetch him back. He called Shalub to him, sat him down beside him and after talking with him for a while sent him to his house. When Shalub arrived he found waiting for him as a present from Ibn Saud a white-skinned and exquisitely desirable Georgian slave-girl, who was beautiful but, for he was past his prime, made his life a burden.’ Lord of Arabia ibn Saud an intimate study of a King . "

Maybe someone aside from myself would like to research which concubine birthed which ruler. [Smile] [/QB]

"Behold, I have sent you Hanya, the commissioner of the archers, with merchandise in order to have beautiful concubines, i.e. weavers; silver, gold, garments, turquoises, all sorts of precious stones, chairs of ebony, as well as all good things, worth 160 deben. In total: forty concubines - the price of every concubine is forty of silver. Therefore, send very beautiful concubines without blemish." Amenhotep III ordered forty girls from Milkilu, a Canaanite prince, paying 40 kit of silver for each:

^^^dana, comments?

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Apparently none of you realize some white people have the ability to tan:
 -

How do they do it? Sun tan lotion you say. Yes today that's how they do it. While some use an artifical tanning product most don't because that is not perfected and it makes them look too orange.
Most folk of the white persuasion, as you will notice, use sun tan lotion which does not color the skin at all, it just regulates the sun exposure so that the person browns from the natural melanin their body produces as with the man above.
Lying in the sun on a beach is not something that is traditional and doing it with no protection it is not advisable even for Muurs.
Think of sun tan lotion as a Jimmy hat for the skin.
The fact that certain white people who tan use sun tan lotion can get tanned means that they can also tan without sun tan lotion.
Sun tan lotion is just a covenience.
Without it the person would have to go out the first day for only a few minutes and then day by day increase the minutes until tanned. This, although tedious, would avoid being burned compared to a sudden prolonged exposure.
If they got the tanned it would be an ongoing browned complexion if they remained in given environment. So use your brains, these Sauds were not negroes.
Were they white? Not necessarily some would not find the sterotypes "black" or "white" sufficient to categorize them and many other people of the world.
 -
even awlaadberry knows better than to jump on this three wheeled bandwagon
 -

Speak for yourself Lyin_ss, not everybody lives in Sweden and is that naive not to know that many Eurasiatic people tan. But some tanned people are born that way - OBVIOUSLY.

-

-

Man of the Bin Samaal (Somali)

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Maybe someone aside from myself would like to research which concubine birthed which ruler. [Smile]

"Behold, I have sent you Hanya, the commissioner of the archers, with merchandise in order to have beautiful concubines, i.e. weavers; silver, gold, garments, turquoises, all sorts of precious stones, chairs of ebony, as well as all good things, worth 160 deben. In total: forty concubines - the price of every concubine is forty of silver. Therefore, send very beautiful concubines without blemish." Amenhotep III ordered forty girls from Milkilu, a Canaanite prince, paying 40 kit of silver for each:

^^^dana, comments? [/QB]

On what Lyin_ss, I think Canaanites (Banu Kinaanah) and women of the Caucasus were and are two different peoples.

What would you like me to comment on? [Roll Eyes]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^^be careful, if you post ANY other photos of

King Saud bin Abdul Aziz (1953-64) eldest surving son of

King Abdul-Aziz of Saudi Arabia (Ibn Saud, the first monarch of Saudi Arabia)
Ironedlion's picture tricks will become apparent. Go to Saudi Arabia and try to peddle this nonsense.

These guys are a bunch of decandent bastards anyway.

Why so frustrated and angry Lyin_ss, as you can see the concubines one out in the area of phenotype of modern Saudi rulers. [Cool]

BTW - do women still live in Saudi Arabia, because personally I wouldn't take that kind of risk of going over there?

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
IronLion you have been exposed.

Stop trying to pass off slave descendants as real Arabians. They are new comers to the peninsula, who came there against their will.

you can say that again. ALL OF THEM.
“the female white slave is kept solely for the master’s sensual gratification and is sold when he is tired of her, and so she passes from master to master a very wreck of womanhood.” 19th century DICTIONARY OF ISLAM

Everybody knows that to be the son of a white slave or a white anything is more valuable today among Middle Easterners than a black or sumr one. The same goes for Egypt -

"Samara, or "Darkie", traditionally a term of endearment, has today taken on pejorative connotations in contemporary Egypt. The ugly forces of "shadism" are also at work in the country. Shadism, as a social and politico-economic occurrence was, and perhaps still is, pervasive in the Caribbean and among African Americans. Lighter-skinned blacks, who presumably had a greater infusion of white blood have been considered socially superior to darker, full-blooded blacks...." A question of colour

14-08-2002

8 - 14 August 2002
Issue No. 598

Cairo, AL-AHRAM

This is too bad but its not going to change who the original Arabs and dynastic Egyptians were related to and what they looked like.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
If we look at your last point that slavery of Europeans . Then why bother trying to argue that anyone in the house of Saud is black?European slaves go back to the 8th and 9th century.
If you apply this logic the whole premise of the thread that Ibn Saud and his brothers are the "Black Kings of Arabis" is rendered completlely null and void, mulattoes at best.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Look at this, actor George Hamilton

-

-

all we need do is out him back in a time machine out a keffiyeh on his head, tell him to take on a mean look,
take a picture with an old camera
and, shazam,
dana dane and Ironedlion will be trying to sell him as a black Arab

real, mofo'ing talk

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Look at this, actor George Hamilton

-

-

all we need do is out him back in a time machine out a keffiyeh on his head, tell him to take on a mean look,
take a picture with an old camera
and, shazam,

Really?

Original Saud

-

-

The difference is clear!

A picture is worth a thousand words! [Big Grin]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
If we look at your last point that slavery of Europeans . Then why bother trying to argue that anyone in the house of Saud is black?European slaves go back to the 8th and 9th century.
If you apply this logic the whole premise of the thread that Ibn Saud and his brothers are the "Black Kings of Arabis" is rendered completlely null and void, mulattoes at best.

Oh was that your premise Lyin _ss. Sorry i missed that. [Confused] 'cause they certainly is some mulattos today although it looks like the mulattoish is 'bout to be bred out of them as well. [Wink]
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arabs those of saudi arabia and yemen are really tied to people of the horn I would bet they are related. I guess you can say that arabia and the horn are one
Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
Arabs those of saudi arabia and yemen are really tied to people of the horn I would bet they are related. I guess you can say that arabia and the horn are one

Correction - only some people in Saudi Arabia are "related" to modern peoples of the Horn. Many are not.

The point is west Arabia was considered part of Africa until the 19th century, while most of Central Arabia was considered part of Bilad es Sudan in the time of early Syrian writers. The people of African Asiatic speech and culture were not Syrians and were an extension of AFricans of the Mesolithic Neolithc and Bronze Ages into Arabia.

Sorry if this information hurts some people, and that black people have always and do trade slaves. [Roll Eyes]

kikuyu2
Member # 19316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Look at the the title:black kings of Arabia.Ironlion killed this thread showing us an unmistakable HOA type as being the progenitor of the whole royal line. Further denial is just spam.
Fyi,I specifically remember seeing smth about them being actually black Jews.The info came out in the late 60s and their behaviour actually bears out this contention.

Posts: 55 | From: nairobi | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
A group of forcibly displaced people in north Yemen. Many are desperately in need of aid.

-

Those people are Hibashi (Ethiopian) they are called Akhdam and are the descendants of the Ethiopians who ruled over Southern Arabia for Hundreds of years.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu2:
quote:

-

Look at the the title:black kings of Arabia.Ironlion killed this thread showing us an unmistakable HOA type as being the progenitor of the whole royal line. Further denial is just spam.
Fyi,I specifically remember seeing smth about them being actually black Jews.The info came out in the late 60s and their behaviour actually bears out this contention.

-

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Ignoring the clone Lionese.

Here is one of the black kings of Oman...

Faisal bin Turki 1888 - 1913
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com