EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Orthodox Jews expelled from the Guatemalan city San Juan La Laguna (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Orthodox Jews expelled from the Guatemalan city San Juan La Laguna
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

Although some early 1800s scholars like David MacRitchie tried to make a case for black Celts.

Ah! Then there's the classic
The Celtic Druids by Higgins

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cassiterides' new member name is

the lioness is a guy IRL

his old original 2011 cassiterides posts are now under that name

He has a thread called

Afronuts lie about Godfrey Higgins

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005700;p=1

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Doxies, are white Americans really that concerned about if somebody like Mike steals their cultural heritage? How many white people have you asked on a daily basis that proudly proclaim Celtic or any unique European heritage?

I don't think its a pressing issue as you make it out to be on this forum.

Mike is not taken seriously except by the internet or street corner scholars.
Although some early 1800s scholars like David MacRitchie tried to make a case for black Celts. I have also read some obscure literature trying to make an African connection to the Celts. None of it was taken seriously and most of these texts are out of print.

Recently some Irish linguist tried to link Gaelic as being related to Berber. Nothing came of this and its not embraced in academia.
Understand for all the posts Mike makes he only cites second hand sources and does no original research.

Ausar,

Only those of us who actually care about our heritage. Of course we don't as most White Americans can't claim to be of one European ethnicity, take me for instance, my Paternal grandfather was Scottish of the Moore sept of the Boyd clan (Same clan as King James I, my ancestor & his ancestor were brothers), my paternal grandmother was from Germany, her mother was from Holland, my mother has ancestry from all over Europe but the further it goes back it tends to lead to either the Celts & the Vikings or the Romans & Greeks. Not to mention White children have it bashed into their heads from the time they are old enough to enter school, White man wicked, White man evil, White man devil, White man oppresses non Whites by their mere existence, that they are racist from birth, that they should be ashamed to be White, and are taught that if they have any pride in their people & heritage they are a racist & a WICKEDEVILNAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS. Therefore of course they wouldn't show any pride in their heritage.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You glossed over what I stated about feeling threatened by people like Mike. Do you feel people such as himself may gain a academic legitimacy due to his postings from third-hand sources on Egyptsearch? I doubt anybody outside of Egyptsearch takes such claims as being legitimate. Personally I can vouch for this from my personal experiences at the University of Florida. Not one tenured, adjunt or TA would validate the claims of Mike.

Most of the people on this forum put lots of emphasis on ancient history and white people covering it up don't understand white supremacy. Many foolishly think claiming every civilization a black accomplishment whether true or false will elevate their place in the the social rankings. Well, America and the west is about money. Unless you plan to devise your own civilization

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOXIES whined:
Not to mention White children have it bashed into their heads from the time they are old enough to enter school, White man wicked, White man evil, White man devil, White man oppresses non Whites by their mere existence, that they are racist from birth, that they should be ashamed to be White, and are taught that if they have any pride in their people & heritage they are a racist & a WICKEDEVILNAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS. Therefore of course they wouldn't show any pride in their heritage.

Laughable nonsense. Where is this mythical school
where po white chilluns are being "bashed" that they
should be "ashamed" to be white? Do you have any
credible info to this end? Can you quote text books
from elementary, middle or high school where this
is happening? Do you have anything else besides the
usual hot air?

What you REALLY mean is that people should not learn
actual history- history that you want buried and
airbrushed away- oh you know- things like how white
union thugs murdered black people for the "crime"
of working certain jobs, and a whole lot else. Here's
white President Harry Truman with a bit of history
about that from a book geared towards adults. Kids
don't get into this depth pre-college but it is an apt
example, since you elsewhere portray white people as all virtuous
paragons of "merit" and goodness" compared to evil blacks.

President Truman was never ashamed to be white, and he was no
flaming "liberal" on race, but he was man enough
to be honest about white racism in this instance.
You though, duck and run from real history whenever possible.

Oh and wait a minute. Actually 6 millions Jews WERE
killed by white "role models"- along with millions of Poles,
Russian prisoners, and other assorted "sub-humans."
Oops.. But I know. In your "pity me" world, such never happened..

Oh, and the negro Sergeant Truman referred to was
Issac Woodard who had his eyes bashed in and blinded
by gasp, white "role models." Woodard's case was
one of the incidents that led him to the landmark
Executive Order 9981, desegregating the Armed Forces.
But I know, po white chilluns should not be learning
about such vile, twisted "Afrocentric" history either.. [Big Grin]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
 -

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zarahan, I don't believe I was talking to you so butt out. We all know that you hate Whites with a passion & want nothing more than to see Whitey exterminated. White children already learn about all the atrocities that their people have committed, why don't we start teaching them about the atrocities that Blacks and other non-Whites have committed how about that, you want equality right. Ohh that's right you think Blacks are innocent, paragons of goodness & virtue, while Whitey is all evil & can't do any good & needs to be exterminated. Heck you even deny the humanity of Whites & that we exist.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
laughable.. you can't even put together a good propaganda
spiel. I ask you again- Where are these mythical schools
usual hot air? What's taking you so long in producing
the information to back up your claim?

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Zarahan, ohh so you don't think White children only being taught about the atrocities Whites have committed and not about the atrocities that non-Whites have committed doesn't teach them to be ashamed of being White?
Member # 15718

But they are taught about all sorts of non-white
atrocities. History books in schools don't hide what the
Mongols did, or some Zulu campaigns did, or what the Arabs
did in East/Central Africa, or the human sacrifice of the Atecs.
All of this is plain in standard textbooks. They are no secret.
You keep ducking and dodging like the white racist
you are. Again- Where are these mythical schools
usual hot air?

What's taking you so long in producing the information
to back up your claim?

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Zarahan, takes a racist to know one doesn't it, you Black racist goon. Its in EVERY school including college. Funny none of my teachers ever taught the full extent of what the Mongols did, nor did they teach us about the Zulus or the Moors heck I didn't even know what a Zulu was until I watched Shaka Zulu on tv & didn't know what a Moor was until I watched Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves. Nor did we learn much about the Arabs either when I was in school.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You get your history from television and movies? What the Zulus, Mongols and Moors did is common knowledge if you bother to read history books.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

It just shows you what kind of "skools" Doxie went to.
The fact that she did not know what a Zulu was until
she watched Shaka Zulu on TV illustrates herprofound
limitations and ignorance.

Here is what one mainstream 5th grade lesson plan
for kids has to say about the slave trade. It is
clearly stated up front that the trade did not
begin with white people, but was already
established in Africa, and that the earliest Europeans
adapted to this pattern to make profits. QUOTE:

"Trafficking of human beings did not begin
with the Portuguese in the 1400s. Indeed, slavery
had existed throughout the world since ancient
times. When the Portuguese arrived in West
Africa, they found a flourishing slave trade —one
that existed between the sub-Saharan African
states, as well as one that existed between
sub-Saharan Africa and North Africa. Those slaves
often found their way as far as the Middle East.
Recognizing the potential profit in such a
trade, the Portuguese initially tried to capture
Africans through raiding expeditions along the
coast. Faced by tremendous opposition from the
natives, the Portuguese decided to develop a
trading system with the Africans in which they
traded as equals. Using the Africans’ already
successful and time-tested trading patterns, the
Portuguese soon established a thriving commerce
in slaves as well as gold and ivory."

www.huntington.org
Grade 5- Lesson Plan
United States History and Geography

Nothing is "hidden." Everyone knows about the slave trade.
Hwre is what an 8th Grade lesson plan has to say about
the Aztecs and their human sacrifices:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sh237880.blogs.muhlenberg.edu/files/2011/10/Aztec-Lesson-Plan.pdf

The Aztecs also believed that their gods were nourished by human blood, and that without
sacrifice, the gods would not be able to provide them the above amenities necessary for survival.

The Aztecs sacrificed their own people by cutting out the victim’s still beating heart and throwing into fire where it would be ‘consumed’
by the gods. Being chosen for sacrifice was considered an honor.

The Aztecs went to war to seek captives or prisoners to use for human sacrifice.

Witness Account: Aztec Human Sacrifice

The following passage is taken from a Jesuit missionary’s first-hand account of a human sacrifice. Jesuit missionary’s were religious figures charged with converting Native Americans to Catholicism. ..

Presently there stepped forth a Priest. He descended the steps of the Temple with all the speed he could, and mounted on a great stone planted upon a high Terrace in the midst of the Court. This stone was called Quauxicalli (Kwakecali) which is to say, the stone of the Eagle. Then did he mount to the place where those would be sacrificed, showing this Idol to every one in particular, saying unto them; this is your God.
The ordinary manner of sacrificing was, to open the stomach of him that was sacrificed, and
having pulled out his heart half alive, they tumbled the man down the stairs of the Temple, which were all imbrued and defiled with blood: And to make it the more plain, six Sacrificers
came into the place of Sacrifice, four to hold the hands and feet of him that should be sacrificed, the fifth to hold his head, and the sixth to open his stomach and pull out the heart of the sacrificed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note again- the gruesome practices are described
with disapproving first hand accounts of Jesuits explicitly included.
Nothing is "hidden." Where is this mythical school where
teachers "hide" such practices of non-European
peoples so as to allegedly "bash" white kids and make
them "ashamed" of being white? Doxie you are so full of
crap that you house doesn't have a door, it has a
lid.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Well, the public fool system is kind of a joke. I know it was when I attended it and it still is today. They really don't teach you much except how to be a good employee and potentially a prisoner depending on which public fool system you go to.

All the stuff I read about history was self taught and really that is how most of the soft sciences should be. I donot recommend most public schools or state colleges. Unless your state college is like University of Florida which is a public ivy.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No Ausar. I plainly said the schools I went to as a child did NOT teach us about the Zulus or the Moors. Heck we didn't even cover the Celts, the only thing they taught about the Vandals was they were where vandalism got its name from, the only thing we learned about the Franks was about Charlemagne, we didn't learn jack about the Goths or Suevi, nothing about the Lombards, very little about the Vikings, we were also never taught that the Egyptians were White, heck I could look at the depictions of them and tell they weren't & always pictured a Black person when I thought of a Pharaoh. I never bothered researching the Zulus as they are not my people & not my interest. I heard of the Celts again on Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves (where the Sheriff of Nottingham said "you're talking about the Celts they drink the blood of their dead"), so I researched them myself. Heck my own father knowing his father was from Scotland didn't teach me anything about my Celtic heritage either. Heck I didn't even know there was a such person as Boudicca and she's my own 48th g-Grandmother until I was watching the History channel & saw an advertisement for a show they were doing on her, something drew me to it, like something telling me you need to watch this. After watching I hopped on my computer and researched to learn more about her. You are correct I went to public school. Graduated from high school but never went to college as I lacked my 2nd year of French & failed Geometry miserably but may go to community college to get those classes taken care of and then to the University Of Kentucky eventually to study Veterinary Medicine.

Zarahan, I already answered that question you Black racist moron. If what you say is true, then why are there Whites, Blacks & other non-Whites who claim that Whites were the only ones to ever conquer other peoples' lands, take the land, to enslave & were never enslaved & that Blacks are the only ones who have ever been enslaved?

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Well even your referencing your father not knowing the Celts kind of proves my point that mot white Americans don't care about their European heritage. Ironic that most white Americans come from Scotch-Irish, Irish, and German stock. That is most of the underclass in the south is Scotch-Irish who were used by the British to oppress other white Irish groups. If you ever travel to the backwoods of eastern KY you will see how degenerate these groups really are. Celtic tribal culture is most of the rural south including Appalachia.
Member # 15718

No you did not answer the question. You keep avoiding it.
Claiming that "every" school is "bashing" white kids
and teaching them to be "ashamed" of being white is
complete nonsense. I asked for actual examples. Where
is this mythical "persecution" you speak of? And the
lesson plan for 5th grade explicitly quoted shows
nothing of what you claim. So far all you have done
is spout Stormfront propaganda and talking points
without the slightest evidence proffered.

then why are there Whites, Blacks & other non-Whites who claim that Whites were the only ones to ever conquer other peoples' lands, take the land, to enslave & were never enslaved & that Blacks are the only ones who have ever been enslaved?

Who are these people? Name some and give credible
web links. Anyone can say anything. People say space aliens
control the present white House. Can u explain that?
But we are after actual credible examples which show, you claim
that there is web of huge oppressive skool machinery "bashing" white
kids and making them "ashamed to be white."

Who are teachers in American schools, or where are
textbooks that are saying:
"Whites were the only ones to ever conquer other peoples' lands, take the land, to enslave &
were never enslaved & that Blacks are the only ones who have ever been enslaved?

Where are these mythical people? Disneyland? I again
ask for actual, credible examples and you keep trying
to duck and dodge. What's taking you so long in
producing concrete, specific examples? Why are you running?

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Zarahan where do you think this young man got this from???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHjg3NgUvBw

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com