EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » CLYDE,EASTER ISLAND SETSWANA AFFINITIES? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CLYDE,EASTER ISLAND SETSWANA AFFINITIES?
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just seen this and it indirectly corroborates much of your findings.
quote:

As the war raged on and people fled, a bizarre series of events left the Kassities – and most probably the Olmecs as well - stranded on the Polynesian island of Easter. The island might as well be called 'Ishtar Island' because, in any case, it is well-documented that it is after this very goddess that the originally-pagan period of 'Easter' is named...

In Easter Island, the Kassites carved the same astonishingly large stone heads that the Olmecs had carved in South America – albeit in a somewhat different style - as if to alert passing ships of their plight. Indeed, certain close similarities with sculptures in the South American mainland have been found – particularly with regard to Ollantaytambo in Peru. Another indicator that they were builders is in the local name for these statutes. Each of these is called a 'moai' (Sotho-Tswana: moahi, 'builder'). The stage upon which the statue is placed is called an 'ahu', which is also recognisable in Sotho-Tswana as 'aho', which means 'building'; just as in phara-aho, Sotho-Tswana for 'Great House'; the meaning of 'pharaoh'!
web page
I don't agree with ALL his conclusions,especially the evidence but the basic premise of migrant bantu Africans on Easter Island is IMO,sound.
What says you?

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:
quote:

As the war raged on and people fled, a bizarre series of events left the Kassities – and most probably the Olmecs as well - stranded on the Polynesian island of Easter. The island might as well be called 'Ishtar Island' because, in any case, it is well-documented that it is after this very goddess that the originally-pagan period of 'Easter' is named...

In Easter Island, the Kassites carved the same astonishingly large stone heads that the Olmecs had carved in South America – albeit in a somewhat different style - as if to alert passing ships of their plight. Indeed, certain close similarities with sculptures in the South American mainland have been found – particularly with regard to Ollantaytambo in Peru. Another indicator that they were builders is in the local name for these statutes. Each of these is called a 'moai' (Sotho-Tswana: moahi, 'builder'). The stage upon which the statue is placed is called an 'ahu', which is also recognisable in Sotho-Tswana as 'aho', which means 'building'; just as in phara-aho, Sotho-Tswana for 'Great House'; the meaning of 'pharaoh'!
web page
I don't agree with ALL his conclusions,especially the evidence but the basic premise of migrant bantu Africans on Easter Island is IMO,sound.
What says you?

Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
As the war raged on and people fled, a bizarre series of events left the Kassities – and most probably the Olmecs as well - stranded on the Polynesian island of Easter.

A Kassite from Mike's website:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/sumer_Iraq_4.htm
 -

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

web page
What says you?

lClyde's migrants are Mande not Bantu.
Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The theory lacks any foundation. The Olmec came to America circa 1200 BC--not 3000BC. Moreover there is not archaeological evidence linking the Olmecs to any South American culture.

Secondly, the Kassites were not related to Indus Valley culture bearers. They are separated by hundreds of years.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde kikuyu forgot to link the article

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=242350

there's a lot more

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I may add my two cents:
I think that it is a shame to waste our combined resources and brain-power, such as it is, pondering the fantasies of a person trying to sell e-books, as opposed to using those resources to illuminate our history. Please keep in mind that L.M. Leteane is an African, their interests (history wise) are different than ours.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
If I may add my two cents:
I think that it is a shame to waste our combined resources and brain-power, such as it is, pondering the fantasies of a person trying to sell e-books, as opposed to using those resources to illuminate our history. Please keep in mind that L.M. Leteane is an African, their interests (history wise) are different than ours.

Mike how is their interest different?

I would Listen to anyone tell Ancient history regarding Blacks, be they White, Asian, Indian, etc it's not the color of the person that will bring the info to light, but whats in the heart of that Person and his views on teaching the youth real history.

Wake up Mike Indians , Africans and Whites are your family. They may look different on the outside, but true peace is recongizeing that we are One In the Body. So If an White or as you claim an "Albino" wants to tell me Black History...I say Let em..Just critique it more and make sure its told from an Black perspective.

I have heard about White Rastas leading African bands and none say This White Rasta should not lead, They say he blood and he is good at what he does. When your always seeing color mike, it breaksdown people into Boxes. Let people explore and we will see an unifying Human family that transcends color.

Bless You mike

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
The theory lacks any foundation. The Olmec came to America circa 1200 BC--not 3000BC. Moreover there is not archaeological evidence linking the Olmecs to any South American culture.

Secondly, the Kassites were not related to Indus Valley culture bearers. They are separated by hundreds of years.

Clyde - As you know, I have always felt that the Olmec were far older in the Americas than that. And further, that they were originally an Asian people - Xia or Shang specifically.

It' been years since I looked into the Olmec civilization, so imagine my surprise to see that the rest of the world is coming my way.

Note this from the current Wiki on the Olmec.

The beginnings of Olmec civilization have traditionally been placed between 1400 and 1200 BCE. Recent finds of Olmec remains ritually deposited at El Manati shrine (near San Lorenzo) moved this back to "at least" 1600–1500 BCE.

It seems that the Olmec had their roots in early farming cultures of Tabasco, which began between 5100 BCE and 4600 BCE. These shared the same basic food crops and technologies of the later Olmec civilization.

What is today called Olmec first appeared fully within the city of San Lorenzo Tenochtitlán, where distinctive Olmec features occurred around 1400 BCE.

The rise of civilization was assisted by the local ecology of well-watered alluvial soil, as well as by the transportation network provided by the Coatzacoalcos River basin. This environment may be compared to that of other ancient centers of civilization: the Nile, Indus, and Yellow River valleys, and Mesopotamia.

This highly productive environment encouraged a densely concentrated population, which in turn triggered the rise of an elite class. The elite class created the demand for the production of the symbolic and sophisticated luxury artifacts that define Olmec culture. Many of these luxury artifacts were made from materials such as jade, obsidian, and magnetite, which came from distant locations and suggest that early Olmec elites had access to an extensive trading network in Mesoamerica. The source of the most valued jade, for example, is found in the Motagua River valley in eastern Guatemala, and Olmec obsidian has been traced to sources in the Guatemala highlands, such as El Chayal and San Martín Jilotepeque, or in Puebla, distances ranging from 200 to 400 km (120–250 miles) away, respectively.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Please keep in mind that L.M. Leteane is an African, their interests (history wise) are different than ours.

The is the opposite of Pan Africanism, I suspect Clyde can't walk with those sentiments

Clyde also sells books, that cannot be a fault.

L.M. Leteane's 2 other posts on the Unexplained Mysteries site

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/columnindex.php?cat=L.M.%2BLeteane

Mystery of the Olmecs

Quetzalcoatl

L.M. Leteane is an independent researcher living in Botswana, southern Africa.
He has a Bachelor of Commerce degree and worked for 20 years as a Finance
Manager of a leading international security company before following his
lifelong passion--digging into Truth. He is married with three
children.

Leteane writes a weekly column called 'Digging Tswana Roots ' in Botswana's leading paper and only daily--Mmegi--which basically explores the ancient link between the Bantu people of Africa and ancient civilizations like Sumer, India and Egypt--now only discernible in hitherto ill-understood traces of this in their
language and lore.

He is also an inventor and
tinkerer and intends to develop a number of technologies that will help save our planet

columm here

http://pitoronet.com/blog.html

http://www.amazon.com/Eloi-Rediscovering-Our-Lost-Legacy/dp/1450514812

Eloi, Eloi!: Rediscovering Our Lost Legacy of Loe Paperback – February 28, 2010
by L.M. Leteane (Author)

-

From the times of the Loi (ho tsoa ho Loê, goes a now ill-understood African saying) and buried deep in our collective history dim, incoherent recollections of an ancient race of 'gods' weave their way into myth and legend. Of pale skin, they were known as the Illui (Shining Ones) in Mesopotamia, Lung in China (now gua-illu) and in Europe as 'Elves'. In southern Africa they are Ba-illungu (Nguni) and Ba-Loi (Sotho-Tswana). All these are terms denoting 'illu-mination'. These, and their Egyptian name Akhu (M'akhua in Sotho-Tswana), are current terms for... White people. Their technological wizardry is now given under the Sotho-Tswana name for magic: Bo-Loi (literally: the Way of the 'Loi) some of which, according to the Book of Enoch, was taught mankind by a rebellious group against the will of their leader Yahweh-Elohim. Leteane shows, amongst many other startling facts, how an ancient Sotho family poem traces Bantu migration from Egypt (Khmer-Roggo) and how even southern African languages are still largely Egyptian and Sumerian in diction - allowing the closest interpretation yet of the true history of mankind. Recent archaeological evidence of flight-in-antiquity and of 7-12 foot giants who were the reputed progeny of man and 'angels' has shocked the scientific world. What else is true? Are we still inadvertently worshipping ancient flesh-and-blood beings who rose as 'gods' (and then collectively as the 'unseen God' to stop in-fighting) after escaping into space the devastation of a world-wide Flood of c.11000 BC that vanquished even the fabled super-advanced continent of Atlantis? Did they later tell vulnerable survivors, now suddenly reduced to raw primitiveness, that they are 'sky-gods from Heaven'? Where did they actually originate from? Using only well-documented evidence and de-mystified common-sense, what we uncover requires that we set aside all that we have been told thus far...

Eloi, Eloi!: Unlocking the Secret Age of Loê and Ba-Loi Paperback – October 24, 2010
by L. M. Leteane (Author)

-

Are we, in modern times, still inadvertently worshipping ancient flesh-and-blood 'gods' who have overtly, then covertly, ruled mankind from the Age of Leo and beyond ('ho tsoa ho Loê' in the southern African language of Sotho-Tswana)? In this book, Leteane reveals how an ancient Sotho poem traces early Bantu migration from Egypt (Khmer-Roggo), and why southern African languages are thus demonstrably Egyptian and Sumerian-based. Using them, and the ill-understood lore, we are now able trace with greatest certainty the true history of mankind. The true lifespan of the biblical patriarchs, Quetzalcoatl's correct 'return date' are only some of the enigmas Leteane emphatically resolves. In fact, throughout the world, dim, incoherent memories of an advanced race of pale-skinned 'gods' weave their way into 'legend' and 'myth'. In Mesopotamia they were known as the Illui (Shining/Illuminated Ones); in southern Africa as Ba-Illui (Ba'Loi in Sotho-Tswana; A-b'Illungu in Nguni). In ancient Egypt they were the Akhus (Sotho-Tswana: M'Akhua). Per the apocryphal Book of Enoch, a rebel group taught mankind portions of their dazzling technology - called bo-Loi to this day (Sotho-Tswana for 'magic/wizardry', but literally: 'the Way of the Loi'). Using scientific reasoning, Leteane proves that mankind's civilization has risen and fallen in periodic cataclysms and shows how the Illui took advantage of the Great Flood near the Age of Leo (c.11000 BC) to rise as 'gods', and then collectively as 'God', after mankind was suddenly reduced to raw primitiveness. Thereafter, they used 'prophecy' to elicit awe and drive their religio-political agenda - which Leteane unmasks. C. 34 AD, crucified for his liberating teachings, Jesus cried out the previously incorrectly translated words 'Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachtani'. What exactly he meant here - and in other ignored or misinterpreted statements - shows that he understood all this. It is now time to reveal the true message of Jesus....

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Idea of Dravidian speakers in the Pacific Islands is not new. E.J. Handy hypothesized that the Polynesians were the result of the expansion of “Indian Brahmanical culture” and “Dynastic Indo-Mayasian culture”. As a result we are sure that Dravidian speaking people.
The archaeology supports the early migration of Dravidian speakers from Southeast Asia into the Pacific. These Dravidian Blacks probably spread the Lapita culture 3500 years ago (kya). Some of the Lapita culture people around 500 BC may have spoken the Mande language. You can read about this expansion of Dravidian people in my paper, See:
http://www.academia.edu/412958/Dravidian_Settlements_In_Ancient_Polynesia

The writing system of the Easter Island people appears to resemble the Indus Valley writing. This has led some people to believe that Indus Valley people settled the Island. I don’t know if this is true. The writing resembles Harappan signs but I have never attempted to decipher the script due to the limited number of inscribed artifacts. I hope you enjoy my paper:
http://www.academia.edu/412958/Dravidian_Settlements_In_Ancient_Polynesia

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
KING - Please try "THINKING" BEFORE putting the mouth, or in this case, the fingers, in motion.

ALL ethnicity's have their own separate agendas as far as history is concerned.

BTW - Your constant Kombya really gets tiring after a while, and it gets in the way of "Free thought". Maybe you should consider a hobby, other than Brazil.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Clyde - As you know, I have always felt that the Olmec were far older in the Americas than that. And further, that they were originally an Asian people - Xia or Shang specifically.

It' been years since I looked into the Olmec civilization, so imagine my surprise to see that the rest of the world is coming my way.

Note this from the current Wiki on the Olmec.

The beginnings of Olmec civilization have traditionally been placed between 1400 and 1200 BCE. Recent finds of Olmec remains ritually deposited at El Manati shrine (near San Lorenzo) moved this back to "at least" 1600–1500 BCE.

It seems that the Olmec had their roots in early farming cultures of Tabasco, which began between 5100 BCE and 4600 BCE. These shared the same basic food crops and technologies of the later Olmec civilization.

What is today called Olmec first appeared fully within the city of San Lorenzo Tenochtitlán, where distinctive Olmec features occurred around 1400 BCE.

The rise of civilization was assisted by the local ecology of well-watered alluvial soil, as well as by the transportation network provided by the Coatzacoalcos River basin. This environment may be compared to that of other ancient centers of civilization: the Nile, Indus, and Yellow River valleys, and Mesopotamia.

This highly productive environment encouraged a densely concentrated population, which in turn triggered the rise of an elite class. The elite class created the demand for the production of the symbolic and sophisticated luxury artifacts that define Olmec culture. Many of these luxury artifacts were made from materials such as jade, obsidian, and magnetite, which came from distant locations and suggest that early Olmec elites had access to an extensive trading network in Mesoamerica. The source of the most valued jade, for example, is found in the Motagua River valley in eastern Guatemala, and Olmec obsidian has been traced to sources in the Guatemala highlands, such as El Chayal and San Martín Jilotepeque, or in Puebla, distances ranging from 200 to 400 km (120–250 miles) away, respectively.

There is no evidence of continuity between Olmec and other Mexican cultures until the arrival of the Mande speaking Xi, after 1200 BC. The Manati site dates back to 1700 BC, but the Olmec cultural elements only date to the Macayal Phase (ca. 1040 BCE ± 150 years). The wooden busts relating to the Olmec art were all found in this later phase.

The presence of Olmec artifacts at Manati dating to the Macayal phase supports the dating of the arrivel of the Olmec around 1200BC.

I would have no diffuculty in accepting a Chinese root to the Olmecs, because the Xia and some of the Shang spoke a Mande language and they also called themselves Xi, but the Xia and Shang people were situated in North China far from the Sea. At this time other Blacks were in South China, who helped spread the early megalithic culture into East Asia and the Pacific.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Clyde this Olmec heads are very wide and chunky their body would have to be thick and stocky
and on some of them the lip is noticebly close to the nose,
What modern population is clsoest to this?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
KING - Please try "THINKING" BEFORE putting the mouth, or in this case, the fingers, in motion.

ALL ethnicity's have their own separate agendas as far as history is concerned.

BTW - Your constant Kombya really gets tiring after a while, and it gets in the way of "Free thought". Maybe you should consider a hobby, other than Brazil.

This aint no Kumbaya Mike. Its recognizing that Your Brother aint always the person who has the same color or ethnicity as you. Agendas are rampant man. BUT. When you find that Brother that will Lay down his life for you and He IS White, then you will understand Mike. I will tell you that I found out about the Black Seminoles, from a White Woman who started the protest against the bias in the Media of ignoreing THE LARGEST SLAVE REBELLION IN USA. Now Mike why don't we hear about that?? Its because it shows that USA Lost that war and had to negogiate. This IS huge and its Blacks and Whites telling the stories of these fighters. Watch this Video Mike:

Forgotten Rebellion: Black Seminoles and the Largest Slave Revolt in U.S. History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E0j8xgxjTY

^^A White woman tells the story. Now You gotta understand. When you are consious and don't see color you feel no shame in telling True History be you Black or White. I strive for a time when we as humans can come together and build upon all our cultures and not be hindered by Race.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

Clyde this Olmec heads are very wide and chunky their body would have to be thick and stocky
and on some of them the lip is noticebly close to the nose,
What modern population is clsoest to this?

The physical characteristic of the head makes it clear that the personage was Negroid. The most immediate factor affecting this personage would have been the diet.

If you look at Afro-Americans vs Africans you find that most AA males have strong hips, and the females are much thicker than the average African, outside of South Africa.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I'm asking what specific ethnic group popualtion appears closest
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Winters "The writing system of the Easter Island people appears to resemble the Indus Valley writing"

Have you seen the similar writings on wooden boards stored with ancient captured skulls in the upper levels of Dayak/Iban longhouses of Borneo?

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
Dr. Winters "The writing system of the Easter Island people appears to resemble the Indus Valley writing"

Have you seen the similar writings on wooden boards stored with ancient captured skulls in the upper levels of Dayak/Iban longhouses of Borneo?

The Borneo writing is interesting but it is not as close to the Indus Valley script as the Easter Island script.

-

-

I don't know if you can read the Easter Island script. Eventhough I have deciphered the Indus Valley Writing, I have never attempted to decipher the Easter Island writing.

See below my decipherment of Indus Valley writing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WKq37DM0L0&list=UUryp_DYeagKtvL-pw1BpZeA

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess is that Lapita pottery pictographs, Borneo script and Rongorongo were eroded/evolved localised forms of Indus Valley Script.

Per this article, the Phaistos disc, mother is AKKA, wonder if linked to Baka/Akka or Akkad.
http://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2014/10/decrypting-enigmatic-phaistos-disk.html
(I think it's wrongly translated)

s(ea).l.ogan/Xy.l.Ogham/Logo/Rogo(rongorongo = rune/tune)=
seal + ogham = *xylogoxe(n/m)(log etch) = slogan = logo = rogo/rongorongo/wrote=rote=writing = logjam(sticks?) = katumaram(Tamil:catamaran/tied log (c)rafting/e.ng.raving)

Indus ~ Sindus ~ xy(a)(ndu/mbu)(a)(t/x/s/l) ~ wind/flui(n)d/flow(ed/od/at)/pluvia

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
My guess is that Lapita pottery pictographs, Borneo script and Rongorongo were eroded/evolved localised forms of Indus Valley Script.

Per this article, the Phaistos disc, mother is AKKA, wonder if linked to Baka/Akka or Akkad.
http://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2014/10/decrypting-enigmatic-phaistos-disk.html
(I think it's wrongly translated)

s(ea).l.ogan/Xy.l.Ogham/Logo/Rogo(rongorongo = rune/tune)=
seal + ogham = *xylogoxe(n/m)(log etch) = slogan = logo = rogo/rongorongo/wrote=rote=writing = logjam(sticks?) = katumaram(Tamil:catamaran/tied log (c)rafting/e.ng.raving)

Indus ~ Sindus ~ xy(a)(ndu/mbu)(a)(t/x/s/l) ~ wind/flui(n)d/flow(ed/od/at)/pluvia

I find this theory plausible-history is never as linear and neat as supposed.

quote:

Please keep in mind that L.M. Leteane is an African, their interests (history wise) are different than ours.

Exactly,what do you mean mike111?

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

My experience here, is that Africans tend to be literally "Afrocentric" as relates to history. Seeing all Blacks as "Recent" African expatriates. And "Certain" Blacks as authentically African. (I have called them (Africans) many derogatory names in the past, with good reason. Just too much KING in them).

In this case Leteane imagines that it was Bantus who crossed the Seas and established themselves on Easter Island - because of language. Just as the Albino people tell us that it was Bantus who migrated "SOUTH" throughout central and southern Africa - because of language.

Sorry Clyde and all linguist, language affiliation tells us nothing but who came into contact. Though it "SUGGESTS" who was dominant, it does NOT necessarily say that. It certainly says nothing about who the various people were before contact, and it says nothing about the quality of that contact.

As an example that I should not have to give:
All of us speak English - need I say more?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

That little gem should be enough to give any fool pause, but of course it doesn't.

To continue:

I find it interesting that the Albino people tell us that South Africans are Bantu, and they migrated from Central West Africa.

Yet what little archaeological data that there is, suggests that "ADVANCED" Humans migrated FROM South Africa.

Which is where I ran afoul of KING when I suggested that Africans make very poor research examples for the rest of us, as they tend to totally accept what the Albino people tell them, as opposed to trying to figure things out for themselves.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
List of countries by English-speaking population

Predictably this list tells you nothing about what the people "LOOK LIKE" or what their Culture is or was, it simply tells you that they come into the SPHERE of the English.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY - THIS "ONLY" REFLECTS THE LAST 1,000 YEARS OR SO.

BEFORE THAT, THE ENGLISH "WEREN'T" EVEN THE ENGLISH.

Point being, trying to track language "WITH" ethnicity over thousands of years, is waste of time. As we can easily see with English, just tracking it over hundreds of years is a failure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

My experience here, is that Africans tend to be literally "Afrocentric" as relates to history. Seeing all Blacks as "Recent" African expatriates. And "Certain" Blacks as authentically African. (I have called them (Africans) many derogatory names in the past, with good reason. Just too much KING in them).

In this case Leteane imagines that it was Bantus who crossed the Seas and established themselves on Easter Island - because of language. Just as the Albino people tell us that it was Bantus who migrated "SOUTH" throughout central and southern Africa - because of language.

Sorry Clyde and all linguist, language affiliation tells us nothing but who came into contact. Though it "SUGGESTS" who was dominant, it does NOT necessarily say that. It certainly says nothing about who the various people were before contact, and it says nothing about the quality of that contact.

Linguistics tells us not only who spoke the language, but the fact that a particular group was dominant implies that that group probably led to the cultural developments in the area. Comparative linguistics suggest that when their is a genetic relationship between languages the speakers of these languages share a common origin.

Granted a language, does not tell us who the population was that spoke the language. This information comes from the archaeological, skeletal and especially craniometric data. Right now, the evidence indicates that the first people of China were negroid. The second group were Classical Mongoloids i.e., small mongoloid people like the Indonesians, Vietnamese and etc. The final group to enter China were the contemporary Chinese people who belonged to the Hua tribes.

As a result, when you add up the epigraphic evidence, plus the craniometric and skeletal evidence, along with the cultural and archaeological evidence we discover that the Shang and Xia people were of Dravidian and Mande descent. The fact they lived in the North, and the Black Yi tyribes dominanted the South indicate that this group probably did not expand into the Pacific.

In you are interested you may want to read the following articles I have written on the Black presence in China, beginning with my book

-

See the following articles

http://www.academia.edu/8455539/Linguistic_Evidence_for_the_Dravidian_Influence_on_Trade_and_Animal_Domestication_in_Central_and_East_Asia

http://www.academia.edu/3036840/Blacks_in_China

http://www.academia.edu/3036799/THE_FAR_EASTERN_ORIGIN_OF_THE_DRAVIDIANS

http://www.academia.edu/3036830/Re_First_Chinese_Were_Black

http://www.academia.edu/8491369/Blacks_in_Ancient_China

http://www.academia.edu/8505733/Chinas_First_African_Black_Civilization_Xia_Erlitou

http://www.academia.edu/1805516/The_Dravidian-Harappan_Colonization_of_Central_Asia

http://www.academia.edu/340945/A_Note_on_the_Unity_of_Black_Civilizations_In_Africa_IndoChina_and_China

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]

I find it interesting that the Albino people tell us that South Africans are Bantu, and they migrated from Central West Africa.

Yet what little archaeological data that there is, suggests that "ADVANCED" Humans migrated FROM South Africa.

Mike people mighty notice you presented no evidence to support this claim. How could they believe you" Is it a case of "just trust me on this one" ?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Mike people mighty notice you presented no evidence to support this claim. How could they believe you" Is it a case of "just trust me on this one" ?
Yes, you are quite right.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Adams_Calendar/Adams_Calendar.htm

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Using language to identify past populations and groups is not a waste of time. For example, the Greco-Romans make it clear that the Kushites and Egyptians were Blacks through the terms they used to name these populations.

Also, there is frequent mention of the Garamantes of the Fezzan, in the Classical literature of Greece and Rome. The Garamantes were recognized as a Black tribe. They were known to the Greeks and Romans as dark skinned. In Ptolemy (I.8.5.,p.31) a Garamante slave was described as having a body the color of pitch or wholly black.

Linguist have used linguistics for years to identify ethnicities. Granted you can tell the identity of a people simply by the language they speak, but the terms used to classify and identity particular populations and tribes can help you identify nationalities and races

The Chinese language and literature allows us to recognize Blacks founded Chinese civilization. These Blacks in the Chinese record were referred to as xuan, li, qing, and Xi, all of these words meant Black.

Finally, the Chinese classics make it clear that the Min Li, meant "Black people" not young Chinese or peasant Chinese. James Legge's, The Chinese Classics (London, 1865) supports this view. In reading Legge's translation of the "Shu King", we read that "In the Canon of Yao, we discover that Yu "…regulated and polished the people of his domain, who all became brightly intelligent. Finally, he united and harmonized the myriad States of the empire; and lo! The black people were transformed" (Legge, 1865, p.17). In this passage "min li is used to describe all the people in the Empire, not just the peasants or the young people. In Book II, Chapter It was written that Kao yao "…with vigorous activity sowing abroad his virtue, which has descended on the black people, till they cherish him in their hearts" (Legge, 1865, pp.55-58). Again the term li minwas applied to the people of the empire and not just a particular group. Europeans like to add ‘hair ‘ to, li and translate ‘li min’, as ‘black haired people’, but the term simply means ‘black’(li).

The term li min means "black people". The term for peasant had nothing to do with li min. The term for peasant comes from the tsung-jen character which is formed by a group of three men usually placed under a sun, signifying that they are working on the farm in the sun. In later periods many Chinese writers began to called the tsung-jen character li min, so as to associate this sign with the ancient designation of the Shang and Xia people who were "black or Oceanic/African people", not yellow people "browned by the sun".
There is mention of the Xuan "Black" rulers of Shang . The founder of the Shang Dynasty, he was called Xuan Wang "Dark King". There is also mention of another Shang leader called xuan mu "Black Oxen".
Some people try to claim that the Xia and Shang mention of serpents, black bird etc., was meant to relate to sunspots. This is wrong. The Xia and Shang belonged to totemic groups which associated different animals with particular clans, especially the serpent/ dragon clan of the Xia and the bird clan of the Qiang-Shang (First Shang Dynasty). It is interesting to note that at the Xia site of Taosi, archaeologist have found numerous painted dragons on the pottery plates. The dragon motif at Taosi may have been the totem of the Xia people at Taosi. This would correspond to Chinese legends of the Long (Dragon) Tribe, Huan Long (Dragon Breeding) Clan and the Yu Long (Defend the Dragon) Clan. The dragon legends are associated with the Chinese sages Yan, Yao, Shun and Yu the Great. According to Chinese traditions the banner of Yu the Great, was emblazoned with a dragon.

Chunqui kong yan tu, it is reported that Confucius was born at Hollow Mulberry subsequent to his mother dreaming of Xuan Di the "Black Emperor". In summary, the Chinese language as proven by the recording of the Chinese language by Westerners and The Book of Odes, suggest that the pronunciation of Chinese has changed over the years.

In summary, terms of a language(s) can provide ethnicity related information. The Chinese (Hua/Han) tribes recognized that the Xia and Shang were of a different race. Thus they referred to these people as Blacks and the Xia and Shang called themselves ‘Black’ to differentiate themselves from the other nationalities living in China when they arrived on the scene.

quote:
List of countries by English-speaking population

Predictably this list tells you nothing about what the people "LOOK LIKE" or what their Culture is or was, it simply tells you that they come into the SPHERE of the English.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY - THIS "ONLY" REFLECTS THE LAST 1,000 YEARS OR SO.

BEFORE THAT, THE ENGLISH "WEREN'T" EVEN THE ENGLISH.

Point being, trying to track language "WITH" ethnicity over thousands of years, is waste of time. As we can easily see with English, just tracking it over hundreds of years is a failure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Man, I already told you the Adams calendar is a hoax, You have yet to prove it's not, That dating of it is nonsense

-
 -

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/txsa_4_adams.htm

Book and visitor promotions >

quote:

michae ltillenger.com

http://www.michaeltellinger.com/adams-calendar.php

Adam’s Calendar is the flagship among these ruins. This spectacular ancient site is aligned with the N,S,E,W cardinal points of planet Earth, solstices and equinoxes. It is still accurate as a calendar by following the shadow of the setting sun, which is cast by the taller central monolith onto the flat calendar stone beside it. It has been dated with relative certainty to at least 75,000 years of age based on a number of scientific evaluations.

The calendar was re-discovered by Johan Heine in 2003 and named by Michael Tellinger as Adam’s Calendar because it is possibly the oldest structure on Earth that is linked to human origins. It has however been known by African elders, indigenous knowledge keepers and Shaman as “The Birthplace of The Sun”, or “Inzalo y’Langa” where humanity was created by the gods.
http://www.amazon.com/Slave-Species-Gods-History-Anunnaki/dp/1591431514/ref=la_B005EOQJ2K_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414085096&sr=1-2

-

Identifies a recently discovered complex of sophisticated ruins in South Africa as the city of the Anunnaki leader Enki

Scholars have long believed that the first civilization on Earth emerged in Sumer some 6,000 years ago. However, as Michael Tellinger reveals, the Sumerians and Egyptians inherited their knowledge from an earlier civilization that lived at the southern tip of Africa and began with the arrival of the Anunnaki more than 200,000 years ago. Sent to Earth in search of life-saving gold, these ancient Anunnaki astronauts from the planet Nibiru created the first humans as a slave race to mine gold--thus beginning our global traditions of gold obsession, slavery, and god as dominating master.

" It has been dated with relative certainty to at least 75,000 years of age based on a number of scientific evaluations."

^^^ by bogus non-scientist charlatans

common Mike, an actual example of white people lying saying these stones were put up 75 kya, yet this is what you choose to believe, South African amateur white boys trying to make a buck
yet you don't wnat to believe the black African dude about the bantus.

Mike stop choosing what you want to believe and look at it objectively

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Man, I already told you the Adams calendar is a hoax, You have yet to prove it's not, That dating of it is nonsense

"YOU" told me????

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

Degenerate Bitch - get lost!

I responded to you, only because it was a legitimate complaint, but being the ass that you are, you couldn't help but push your luck. Now your luck is over, go back to discussing Brazilians.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Using language to identify past populations and groups is not a waste of time. For example, the Greco-Romans make it clear that the Kushites and Egyptians were Blacks through the terms they used to name these populations.

In hindsight "Waste of time" was a poor choice of words. My mood was probably unduly influenced by that Easter Island nonsense.

Yes, you're quite right, linguistic data can be useful when used as part of a "Holistic" approach to research: which includes Artifacts, Remains, and logically compiled history.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
note: Xyl.em is wood, relates to cell.ulose (cube-like sugar cell), seal relates to cell, IVS seals are square/rectangular while Egyptian cartouches are elliptical. Xy = sky/sun/sy(rup)/sy(stem)

re. s(ea).l.ogan/Xy.l.Ogham/Logo/Rogo(rongorongo = rune/tune/tone/phon)=

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]

"YOU" told me????

yes I told you before in other posts and I'm telling your dumb ass again now
because you are still peddling the same white South African snakeoil, so called "albino ies" and you have it up on your website as gospel

By the way your ass is probably bantu, stop the denial

I'm not playing games with you. I'll put my foot up your ass, if you try me

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Sometimes it's amazing how things come together. I was just updating myself on the latest for American civilizations, when someone sent this link to me.

independent.co.uk

New discoveries show more contact between far-flung prehistoric humans than first thought.

The great global migration of early humans out of Africa went further and higher than previously thought according to two sets of discoveries which suggest that the inhabitants of Easter Island in the Pacific had contact with the people of South America

Anna-Sapfo Malaspinas of the Natural History Museum of Denmark, and colleagues, analysed the DNA of 27 native Rapanui people and found that their genomes on average were about 76 per cent Polynesia, eight per cent Native American and 16 per cent European.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/new-discoveries-show-more-contact-between-farflung-prehistoric-humans-than-had-been-thought-9814377.html

Some of the Easter Island people are still Black, but the Island seems to be heavily Mulattoized.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Article
Genome-wide Ancestry Patterns in Rapanui Suggest Pre-European Admixture with Native Americans

Highlights

We genotyped and analyzed >650,000 SNP markers for 27 native Rapanui
Rapanui bear Polynesian (∼76%), Native American (∼8%), and European (∼16%) ancestry
The Native American admixture event was dated to 19–23 generations ago
Our genome-wide data can be explained by pre-European trans-Pacific contact(s)

Summary
Background

Rapa Nui (Easter Island), located in the easternmost corner of the Polynesian Triangle, is one of the most isolated locations on the planet inhabited by humans. Archaeological and genetic evidence suggests that the island was first colonized by Polynesians around AD 1200, during their eastward expansion. Although it remains contentious whether Polynesians reached South America, suggestive evidence has been brought forward supporting the possibility of Native American contact prior to the European “discovery” of the island in AD 1722.
Results

We generated genome-wide data for 27 Rapanui. We found a mostly Polynesian ancestry among Rapanui and detected genome-wide patterns consistent with Native American and European admixture. By considering the distribution of local ancestry tracts of eight unrelated Rapanui, we found statistical support for Native American admixture dating to AD 1280–1495 and European admixture dating to AD 1850–1895.
Conclusions

These genetic results can be explained by one or more pre-European trans-Pacific contacts.

Here we go again, the Albinos keep insisting that they can identify people by genetic type. As if albinism changes anything other than the "P" gene.

Anyone wishing to read the full study may purchase it here - $31.50 U.S.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982214012202

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Two ancient human genomes reveal Polynesian ancestry among the indigenous Botocudos of Brazil

Malaspinas et al.

Understanding the peopling of the Americas remains an important and challenging question. Here, we present 14C dates, and morphological, isotopic and genomic sequence data from two human skulls from the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil, part of one of the indigenous groups known as ‘Botocudos’. We find that their genomic ancestry is Polynesian, with no detectable Native American component. Radiocarbon analysis of the skulls shows that the individuals had died prior to the beginning of the 19th century. Our findings could either represent genomic evidence of Polynesians reaching South America during their Pacific expansion, or European-mediated transport.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982214012743

(supplementals):

http://www.cell.com/cms/attachment/2019698307/2039714919/mmc1.pdf

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Some of the Easter Island people are still Black, but the Island seems to be heavily Mulattoized.

-

The Rapa Nui are the native Polynesian inhabitants of Easter Island, or Rapa Nui, in the Pacific Ocean. The easternmost Polynesian culture, the Rapa Nui people currently make up 60% of Easter Island's population and have a significant portion of their population residing in mainland Chile. They speak both the traditional Rapa Nui language and the primary language of the island, Spanish. At the 2002 census there were 3,304 island inhabitants—almost all living in the village of Hanga Roa on the sheltered west coast.

As of 2011, Rapa Nui's main source of income derived from tourism, which focuses on the giant sculptures called Moai. Some fruits are grown for local use.

Rapa Nui activists have been fighting for their right of self-determination and possession of the island. Recent protests by the indigenous Rapa Nui on Easter Island against Chilean rule has led to violence against the Rapa Nui by the Chilean police.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Note: Polynesian is a term that the Albino people have applied to Pacificans/Austronesians who have significant "White Mongol/European" admixture. They reserve the term Melanesian for the original "Pure Black" Pacificans/Austronesians who have resisted admixture.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Note: Polynesian is a term that the Albino people have applied to Pacificans/Austronesians who have significant "White Mongol/European" admixture. They reserve the term Melanesian for the original "Pure Black" Pacificans/Austronesians who have resisted admixture.

-

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

-

The researchers found a relationship between the Easter Island people and Brazilians.

The Rapanui are related to the Botocudos. It is obvious that the Botocudos to not resemble the contemporary Polynesians.

-

The Botocudo were a Native American tribe of Brazil. They were also called Aimoré (Aymore, Aimboré) .

The name Botocudo comes from the Portuguese term: botoque, a plug. This was an allusion to the wooden disks or tembetás worn in their lips and ears of people who belonged to these tribes

.  -

The Botocudo had many names for themselves. Some Boyocudos called themselves Nac-nanuk or Nac-poruk. The name Nac-nanuk or Nac-poruk means "sons of the soil".

-

Over the centuries the Botocudos disappeared.Paul Ehrenreich estimated their population at 5,000 in 1884. By April 1939, there was only 68 Botocudo alive in Eastern Brazil.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

The Rapanui are related to the Botocudos. It is obvious that the Botocudos to not resemble the contemporary Polynesians.

-

The Botocudo were a Native American tribe of Brazil. They were also called Aimoré (Aymore, Aimboré) .

The name Botocudo comes from the Portuguese term: botoque, a plug. This was an allusion to the wooden disks or tembetás worn in their lips and ears of people who belonged to these tribes

.  -

The Botocudo had many names for themselves. Some Boyocudos called themselves Nac-nanuk or Nac-poruk. The name Nac-nanuk or Nac-poruk means "sons of the soil".

-

Over the centuries the Botocudos disappeared.Paul Ehrenreich estimated their population at 5,000 in 1884. By April 1939, there was only 68 Botocudo alive in Eastern Brazil. [/QB]

Botocudo people, Brazil

-
 -

http://misfitsandheroes.wordpress.com/tag/botocudo/

Fourteen Botocudo skulls were kept in a museum in Rio de Janeiro. To the scientists’ surprise, in two of the skulls, they found DNA indicating Polynesian ancestry. A second lab confirmed the findings. Pena remarked, “The most exciting potential explanation of the DNA findings is that ancestors of the Botocudo once interbred with those of Polynesians before the peopling of the Americas 15,000 – 20,000 years ago. Prior studies of skull shapes hinted that two distinct groups entered the Americas – one more Asian type seen now in the vast majority of extant Native Americas, and an earlier type seen in skeletons in Brazil and elsewhere that resembled some African groups, Australians, Melanesians, and Polynesians such as Easter Islanders.”

Loud debate erupted as soon as the news was released. Yet one of the most interesting parts of the discovery went unnoticed. DNA studies, on which we currently base our models of human colonization of the Americas, were – up until this study – based almost exclusively on living people. Thus any race that went extinct, such as the Botocudo and many others, would never be represented and their part of the story never told.

Easter Islanders have Polynesian DNA. Apparently Polynesian navigators found a small island about 2618 miles (4229 KM) from Tahiti. If ancient navigators could take on open ocean voyages to Easter Island, they could probably find a continent.

And yet, here’s the official response: “No scholars seriously consider the possibility that the early Americans landed first in South America. All linguistic, genetic and other evidence points to the Bering Strait as the most likely point of entry” (John Nobel Wilford). “No archaeologists seriously consider the possibility that the first Americans came by sea and landed first in South America.” (Charlie Hatchett).

Similar ear stretching, Easter Island >>

http://www.chauvet-translation.com/figurelegends.htm

-
A man and a woman from Easter Island, drawn by Hodges in 1777 from Maps and Pictures from Cook’s Third Voyage, volume 1, which was translated into French and published in Paris in 1785. Note the man’s headdress made of rooster feathers and the extended ear lobes, as well as the woman’s boat-shaped headdress and “oval” pendant (see also Figures 14 and 92).

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Ahu Nau Nau, Easter Island

Did Africans construct these sculptures?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

.  -

-

Over the centuries the Botocudos disappeared.Paul Ehrenreich estimated their population at 5,000 in 1884. By April 1939, there was only 68 Botocudo alive in Eastern Brazil.

Botocudo people, Brazil

-
 -

http://misfitsandheroes.wordpress.com/tag/botocudo/

Fourteen Botocudo skulls were kept in a museum in Rio de Janeiro. To the scientists’ surprise, in two of the skulls, they found DNA indicating Polynesian ancestry. A second lab confirmed the findings. Pena remarked, “The most exciting potential explanation of the DNA findings is that ancestors of the Botocudo once interbred with those of Polynesians before the peopling of the Americas 15,000 – 20,000 years ago. Prior studies of skull shapes hinted that two distinct groups entered the Americas – one more Asian type seen now in the vast majority of extant Native Americas, and an earlier type seen in skeletons in Brazil and elsewhere that resembled some African groups, Australians, Melanesians, and Polynesians such as Easter Islanders.”

Loud debate erupted as soon as the news was released. Yet one of the most interesting parts of the discovery went unnoticed. DNA studies, on which we currently base our models of human colonization of the Americas, were – up until this study – based almost exclusively on living people. Thus any race that went extinct, such as the Botocudo and many others, would never be represented and their part of the story never told.

Easter Islanders have Polynesian DNA. Apparently Polynesian navigators found a small island about 2618 miles (4229 KM) from Tahiti. If ancient navigators could take on open ocean voyages to Easter Island, they could probably find a continent.

And yet, here’s the official response: “No scholars seriously consider the possibility that the early Americans landed first in South America. All linguistic, genetic and other evidence points to the Bering Strait as the most likely point of entry” (John Nobel Wilford). “No archaeologists seriously consider the possibility that the first Americans came by sea and landed first in South America.” (Charlie Hatchett).

Nice post. I believe it is important to know the name of the particular Botocudo tribe because many South American tribes adopted the tradition of wearing a botoque (a plug). As a result, any South American population that wore a wooden disks or tembetás in their lips and ears is called Botocudo.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
 -
Ahu Nau Nau, Easter Island

Did Africans construct these sculptures?

-

I can not really say that the Easter Island heads were built by Africans. Blacks entered the Pacific during two periods. The first Blacks entered the Pacific after 2000 BC, these Blacks introduced a megalithic civilization to the Pacific.

-

It was this group who probably spread West African placenames throughout the Pacific.
The second migration of Blacks to the Pacific was the migration of Mande and Dravidian speakers from mainland East Asia and Southeast Asia during the Lapita expansion . The classical mongoloids followed the Lapita people.

It was either the Lapita or Classical Mongoloids who built the Easter Island heads.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]

Similar ear stretching, Easter Island >>

http://www.chauvet-translation.com/figurelegends.htm

-
A man and a woman from Easter Island, drawn by Hodges in 1777 from Maps and Pictures from Cook’s Third Voyage, volume 1, which was translated into French and published in Paris in 1785. Note the man’s headdress made of rooster feathers and the extended ear lobes, as well as the woman’s boat-shaped headdress and “oval” pendant (see also Figures 14 and 92).

The figure with the headdress is similar to the Brazilians.

-  -

This is quite interesting.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-

It's always a joy watching the Albinos trying to twist and contort facts and history to conform to their lying falsifications of history and people - did you note the obviously bogus drawings posted by Lioness - He,he,he - who else.

Nature Publishing Group.

DNA study links indigenous Brazilians to Polynesians

01 April 2013

Indigenous people that lived in southeastern Brazil in the late 1800s shared some genetic sequences with Polynesians, an analysis of their remains shows. The finding offers some support for the possibility that Pacific islanders traded with South America thousands of years ago, but researchers say that the distinctive DNA sequences, or haplogroups, may have entered the genomes of the native Brazilians through the slave trade during the nineteenth century.

Most scientists agree that humans arrived in the Americas between 15,000 and 20,000 years ago, probably via the Bering land bridge linking northeastern Asia with what is now Alaska. But the precise timing and the number of ‘migration waves’ is unclear, owing largely to variations in early Americans’ physical features, says Sérgio Pena, a molecular geneticist at the Federal University of Minas Gerais in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

One broad group of these Palaeoamericans — the Botocudo people, who lived in inland regions of southeastern Brazil — stands out, having skull shapes that were intermediate between those of other Palaeoamericans and a presumed ancestral population in eastern Asia.

Now, a genetic analysis sheds light on the possible heritage of the Botocudo. Pena and his colleagues studied short stretches of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in samples drilled from teeth in 14 Botocudo skulls kept in a museum collection in Rio de Janeiro. By analysing material from inside the teeth, the team minimized the possibility of contamination with DNA from the numerous people who have probably handled the skulls since they arrived at the museum in the late 1800s. The mtDNA from 12 of the skulls matched a well-known Palaeoamerican haplogroup. But mtDNA from two of the skulls included a haplogroup commonly found in Polynesia, Easter Island and other Pacific island archipelagos, the researchers report today in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences1. A separate lab confirmed the result with samples from one of the skulls, indicating that the ‘Polynesian haplogroup’ did not result from contamination, the researchers contend.

“But to call that haplogroup Polynesian is a bit of a misnomer,” says Lisa Matisoo-Smith, a molecular anthropologist at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand. The haplogroup is also found — albeit at a lower frequency — in populations living as far west as Madagascar.

Nevertheless, says Pena, it is a mystery how DNA from Palaeoamericans living in southeastern Brazil could include gene sequences typically found in Pacific islanders. “We have this finding,” he says. “Now we have to explain it.”

The researchers say that it is possible — but unlikely — that the DNA could have come from Polynesians who voyaged from remote islands to the western coast of South America. Those traders or their progeny would then have made their way to southeastern Brazil and settled or interbred with natives. But that, too, is improbable, says Pena, because the Andes are a formidable barrier that west coast residents typically did not climb or cross. Although researchers have suggested that ancestors of some species of chickens made their way to Chile through trade with pre-Columbian seafarers from Polynesia2, a subsequent study3 poked holes in that conclusion.

The researchers also entertain scenarios in which the haplogroup arrived in South America via the slave trade. Around 2,000 Polynesians were brought to Peru in the 1860s, and some could have ended up in Brazil, although the researchers say that they are not aware of any evidence that this occurred. And between 1817 and 1843, approximately 120,000 slaves were shipped from Madagascar to Brazil — and some of them were probably transported to areas where the Botocudo also lived.

Although the researchers consider the latter scenario to be the most probable, Pena says: “We currently don’t have enough evidence to definitively reject any of these scenarios.”

“This is a pretty exciting initial result,” says Alice Storey, an archaeologist at the University of New England in Armidale, Australia. Further studies of genetic material from the skulls, including detailed analyses of nuclear DNA (which contains much longer genetic sequences than mtDNA), could offer more insight into the mysterious ancestry of the Botocudo, she says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT MAKES THIS BIT OF ALBINO BULLSH1T AND STUPIDITY PARTICULARLY DISGUSTING, IS THAT THERE ARE ANY NUMBER OF SCIENTIFIC STUDIES WHICH CLEARLY SHOW THAT THE PALEOAMERICANS WERE ALL BLACKS, WITH THE MONGOL TYPE PEOPLE COMING LATER.

-

AND, ARTIFACTS LIKE THE PAINTING CLYDE POSTED, CLEARLY SHOW THAT THE BOTOCUDO TRIBES HAD BLACK/MIXED RACE MEMBERS HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH AFRICA.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-

The figure with the headdress is similar to the Brazilians.

This is quite interesting.

There is nothing interesting about this "PARTICULAR" drawing. It's just the Albino people, once again, trying to make ancient people look like them - remember, it IS only a drawing. BTW - how stupid is that, a White man and a Black girl by facial features. What is that about, HALF conscience? He,he,he,he - sometimes Albinos are just too funny.

It would probably help in understanding how bullsh1t the drawing is, if we know this bit of Easter Island History.

In December 1862, Peruvian slave raiders struck Easter Island. Violent abductions continued for several months, eventually capturing or killing around 1500 men and women, about half of the island's population. International protests erupted, escalated by Bishop Florentin-Étienne Jaussen of Tahiti. The slaves were finally freed in autumn, 1863, but by then most of them had already died of tuberculosis, smallpox and dysentery. Finally, a dozen islanders managed to return from the horrors of Peru, but brought with them smallpox and started an epidemic, which reduced the island's population to the point where some of the dead were not even buried.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^As to the elongated ear lobes, that is due to inserting a "Plug" into an incision in the ear lobe.

-

Of course that rather curious, and in my mind, "Unattractive" custom is NOT American in any way - it is African.
(Disgusting actually)

-

However - "Mongol" Americans whole heartily adopted these customs from the Africans they encountered as they arrived in the Americas.

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

However - "Mongol" Americans whole heartily adopted these customs from the Africans they encountered as they arrived in the Americas.

AFRICANS - That sounds strange doesn't it?

Aren't Polynesians supposed to come from Taiwan?

Actually it's all VERY NORMAL!

Just as with the drawing above where the Albino people tried to make Easter Island people (who they call Polynesians) look like them.

They also tried to make the Lapita people from Taiwan, the "SUPPOSED" ancestors of Polynesians, look as much like them as possible.

-

-
Solomon Islands

-
Fiji

ACTUALLY THE CURRENT MULATTOES PRODUCED BY MONGOL AND EUROPEAN ADMIXTURE IS "VERY" RECENT - SEE THE HISTORY OF HAWAII.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw - the ancient people of Taiwan were Black pygmies/Negritos, probably nothing like the Albino mock-up above, AND CERTAINLY NOT ANYTHING LIKE THE MODERN MONGOL PEOPLE!

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
lip disks, filed teeth - anti-slavery decorations?

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com