EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dr. Clyde Winters : The Decipherment of the Olmec Writing System (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dr. Clyde Winters : The Decipherment of the Olmec Writing System
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dead:
Clyde you're an idiot who doesn't understand Wiercinski, or the Polish typological data.

I have translated Michalski and Wiercinski's papers, and first posted Michalski's typology online in 2012. This includes 64+ of his "types".

Weircinski never wrote that there were African Olmec skeletons. You're a liar. And as I explained the "race types" of the Polish typology were not biological.

"Every human population is composed of a number of racial elements and combinations of these, or mixed types. A single population may consist of different types, and a single type may occur in different populations. Hence, it is possible to establish the racial affinities of individuals, independent of their ethnic origins." (Wiercinski et al., 1962)

According to Wiercinski, a "race type" denotes a static phenotypically similar group of individuals, regardless of their ethnic origin/ancestry. This is why a commentator in the above cited article pointed out that Wiercinski's "race types" could have come from the planet Mars.

"Once he has his types he is stuck with them [...] a population [that] is divided into Negritid, Mongolid, and Europid types [...] even if the population came from Mars!".

So Wiercinski's "black race types" are not Africans. You could be Mexican, an Eskimo, or Scandinavian, yet be labelled either a "type" within the "black variety", "yellow variety" or "white variety" according to the Polish typologists. Needless to say this typology junk was thrown out of science ages ago. But the Polish scientists were a bit backward and continued this stuff into the 80s.

The only idiots are you and your mama. You could not have translated the Wiercinski paper because it was already written in English. I published this paper over a decade ago:

http://olmec98.net/contents1.htm

The picture I posted earlier from Wiercinski's article shows that the Olmec were recognized by Wiercinski as Negroes or Africans.

. Dr. Wiercinski (1972) claims that the some of the Olmecs were of African origin. He supports this claim with skeletal evidence from several Olmec sites where he found skeletons that were analogous to the West African type black. Wiercinski discovered that 13.5 percent of the skeletons from Tlatilco and 4.5 percent of the skeletons from Cerro de las Mesas were Africoid (Rensberger,1988; Wiercinski, 1972; Wiercinski & Jairazbhoy 1975).

Diehl and Coe (1995, 12) of Harvard University have made it clear that until a skeleton of an African is found on an Olmec site he will not accept the art evidence that the were Africans among the Olmecs. This is rather surprising because Constance Irwin and Dr. Wiercinski (1972) have both reported that skeletal remains of Africans have been found in Mexico. Constance Irwin, in Fair Gods and Stone Faces, says that anthropologist see "distinct signs of Negroid ancestry in many a New World skull...."

To determine the racial heritage of the ancient Olmecs, Dr. Wiercinski (1972b) used classic diagnostic traits determined by craniometric and cranioscopic methods. These measurements were then compared to a series of three crania sets from Poland, Mongolia and Uganda to represent the three racial categories of mankind.
 -
In Table 1, we have the racial composition of the Olmec skulls. The only European type recorded in this table is the Alpine group which represents only 1.9 percent of the crania from Tlatilco.

The other alleged "white" crania from Wiercinski's typology of Olmec crania, represent the Dongolan (19.2 percent), Armenoid (7.7 percent), Armenoid-Bushman (3.9 percent) and Anatolian (3.9 percent). The Dongolan, Anatolian and Armenoid terms are euphemisms for the so-called "Brown Race" "Dynastic Race", "Hamitic Race",and etc., which racist Europeans claimed were the founders of civilization in Africa.

In Table 2, we record the racial composition of the Olmec according to the Wiercinski (1972b) study. The races recorded in this table are based on the Polish Comparative-Morphological School (PCMS). The PCMS terms are misleading. As mentioned earlier the Dongolan , Armenoid, and Equatorial groups refer to African people with varying facial features which are all Blacks. This is obvious when we look at the iconographic and sculptural evidence used by Wiercinski (1972b) to support his conclusions.

Wiercinski (1972b) compared the physiognomy of the Olmecs to corresponding examples of Olmec sculptures and bas-reliefs on the stelas. For example, Wiercinski (1972b, p.160) makes it clear that the clossal Olmec heads represent the Dongolan type. It is interesting to note that the emperical frequencies of the Dongolan type at Tlatilco is .231, this was more than twice as high as Wiercinski's theorectical figure of .101, for the presence of Dongolans at Tlatilco.

The other possible African type found at Tlatilco and Cerro were the Laponoid group. The Laponoid group represents the Austroloid-Melanesian type of (Negro) Pacific Islander, not the Mongolian type. If we add together the following percent of the Olmecs represented in Table 2, by the Laponoid (21.2%), Equatorial (13.5), and Armenoid (18.3) groups we can assume that at least 53 percent of the Olmecs at Tlatilco were Africans or Blacks. Using the same figures recorded in Table 2 for Cerro,we observe that 40.8 percent of these Olmecs would have been classified as Black if they lived in contemporary America.
Below are the racial types identified by Wiercinski:

Equatorial Type
 -

Dongolan Type
 -

-

Sub-Pacific and Bushmanoid-Armenoid

-

Anatolian

-

Rossum (1996) has criticied the work of Wiercinski because he found that not only blacks, but whites were also present in ancient America. To support this view he (1) claims that Wiercinski was wrong because he found that Negro/Black people lived in Shang China, and 2) that he compared ancient skeletons to modern Old World people.

First, it was not surprising that Wiercinski found affinities between African and ancient Chinese populations, because everyone knows that many Negro/African /Oceanic skeletons (referred to as Loponoid by the Polish school) have been found in ancient China see: Kwang-chih Chang The Archaeology of ancient China (1976,1977, p.76,1987, pp.64,68). These Blacks were spread throughout Kwangsi, Kwantung, Szechwan, Yunnan and Pearl River delta.
 -
The iconography of the classic Olmec and Mayan civilization show no correspondence in facial features. But many contemporary Maya and other Amerind groups show African characteristics and DNA. Underhill, et al (1996) found that the Mayan people have an African Y chromosome. This would explain the "puffy" faces of contemporary Amerinds, which are incongruent with the Mayan type associated with classic Mayan sculptures and stelas.

Wiercinski on the otherhand, compared his SRC to an unmixed European and African sample. This comparison avoided the use of skeletal material that is clearly mixed with Africans and Europeans, in much the same way as the Afro-American people he discussed in his essay who have acquired "white" features since mixing with whites due to the slave trade.

-

Physical anthropologist use many terms to refer to the African type represented by Olmec skeletal remains including Armenoid, Dongolan, Loponoid and Equatorial. The evidence of African skeletons found at many Olmec sites, and their trading partners from the Old World found by Dr. Andrzej Wiercinski prove the cosmopolitan nature of Olmec society. This skeletal evidence explains the discovery of many African tribes in Mexico and Central America when Columbus discovered the Americas (de Quatrefages, 1836).

The skeletal material from Tlatilco and Cerro de las Mesas and evidence that the Olmecs used an African writing to inscribe their monuments and artifacts, make it clear that Africans were a predominant part of the Olmec population.

These Olmecs constructed complex pyramids and large sculptured monuments weighing tons. The Maya during the Pre-Classic period built pyramids over the Olmec pyramids to disguise the Olmec origin of these pyramids.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just more spams.

You're a deranged pathological liar.

Anyone reading this, can just read the paper for themselves and see I am correct and you are the liar.

Posts: 504 | From: No longer here | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl:

Spam to distract from the false claim that Clyde has refereed publications in quality refereed journals.

The reason Kivisild replied to Clyde's comment was that 1) the editors as is routine sent it to him for reply-- just as James Pretell comment on your paper in International Journal Human Genetics was sent to you by its editors and 2) Kivisild was nauseated by your repeating an egregious error, which he had pointed out personally, at nauseam in 2008. He was not sent the letter as a referee, who are you trying to fool?

LOL. Oh Great Deceiver, like you Kivisild was lying and I proved it.

You are such a liar. What you mean by quality refereed journals, is refereed journals recognized by the Academe. As I have already shown my papers listed at PubMed are Academe recognized journals. Journals that I have published in. Moreover, the PubMed citations include research articles.

-

LOL.You wish I was a fraud.

spam
Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just more spams.

Anyone reading this, can just read the paper for themselves and see I am correct and you are the liar.

Stop talking about you pappy who left you and your mama because both of you were ignorant trash.

Yes read Wiercinski's article click the link below:

http://olmec98.net/contents1.htm

Look at the pictures and read the text. Idiot, a negro is an African.

Below are the racial types identified by Wiercinski:

Equatorial Type
 -

Dongolan Type
 -

LOL. Moron and ignorant snake-boy, Re-Read the last paragraph on the page above. Here you can see that Wiercinski calls some of the Olmecs negroes

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Spam to distract from the false claim that Clyde has refereed publications in quality refereed journals.

The reason Kivisild replied to Clyde's comment was that 1) the editors as is routine sent it to him for reply-- just as James Pretell comment on your paper in International Journal Human Genetics was sent to you by its editors and 2) Kivisild was nauseated by your repeating an egregious error, which he had pointed out personally, at nauseam in 2008. He was not sent the letter as a referee, who are you trying to fool?

LOL. Oh Great Deceiver, like you Kivisild was lying and I proved it.

You are such a liar. What you mean by quality refereed journals, is refereed journals recognized by the Academe. As I have already shown my papers listed at PubMed are Academe recognized journals. Journals that I have published in. Moreover, the PubMed citations include research articles.

-

LOL.You wish I was a fraud.

spam
Yea liar . Oh Great Deceiver the TRUTH HURTS. Doesn't it...
Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weircinski's 1972 paper is here. This is far better than your poor quality scan.

Yes, of course I didn't translate his papers already written in English. I've translated his Polish stuff, along with Michalski's.

I added Wiercinski and Michalski to the only online encyclopaedia that would take them (a site run by a bunch of idiots, but it was the only place).

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Wiercinski
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ireneusz_Michalski

I know this stuff better than anyone. You're a total clown who doesn't understand about Polish typology which only deals with static clusters of phenotypically similar individuals [based on 10-20 arbitrarily selected cranial measurements]. From this, inferences can be made about ethnic origin/ancestry, but the "types" themselves are not biological. So the "black variety" for example doesn't equate to African. Wiercinski (1972) only states that hypothetically there could have been a strange "Bushmen" colonization of the Americas. He doesn't even support this theory in his article. All his discussion of black "race types" are non-biological. Hence he also has white "race types" in the ancient Olmec population. Was he proposing Europeans crossed the Atlantic too? [Roll Eyes] All of these "white"/"black" or "yellow" types could easily have been in situ in the indigenous Amerindian population.

Posts: 504 | From: No longer here | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just more spams.

Please give a complete citation for the paper you want us to read. Is it Wiercinski, A and Bielicki, T 1962 "The Racial Analysis of Human Populations in Relation to their Ethnogenesis." Current Anthropology 3(1): 2 +9-46?

People should be sure to read the comments of other scholars on the paper.

Also be sure to remember that Wiercinski calculated that ancient Egyptians were at least 75% white.

Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
quote:
Just more spams.

Please give a complete citation for the paper you want us to read. Is it Wiercinski, A and Bielicki, T 1962 "The Racial Analysis of Human Populations in Relation to their Ethnogenesis." Current Anthropology 3(1): 2 +9-46?

People should be sure to read the comments of other scholars on the paper.

Also be sure to remember that Wiercinski calculated that ancient Egyptians were at least 75% white.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Weircinski's 1972 paper is here. This is far better than your poor quality scan.

Yes, of course I didn't translate his papers already written in English. I've translated his Polish stuff, along with Michalski's.

I added Wiercinski and Michalski to the only online encyclopaedia that would take them (a site run by a bunch of idiots, but it was the only place).

I know this stuff better than anyone. You're a total clown who doesn't understand about Polish typology which only deals with static clusters of phenotypically similar individuals [based on 10-20 arbitrarily selected cranial measurements]. From this, inferences can be made about ethnic origin/ancestry, but the "types" themselves are not biological. So the "black variety" for example doesn't equate to African. Wiercinski (1972) only states that hypothetically there could have been a strange "Bushmen" colonization of the Americas. He doesn't even support this theory in his article. All his discussion of black "race types" are non-biological. Hence he also has white "race types" in the ancient Olmec population. Was he proposing Europeans crossed the Atlantic too? [Roll Eyes] All of these "white"/"black" or "yellow" types could easily have been in situ in the indigenous Amerindian population.

You are really sick snake-boy. The pages below from Wiersinski show that he used the terms "Black Variety" and "Negro" to refer to African racial group.

Below are the negro racial types identified by Wiercinski as Equatorial and Dongolan:

Equatorial Type
 -

Dongolan Type
 -

Moron read the last paragraph above.

Ignorant boy, stop showing the world that you're a fool.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

You are really sick snake-boy. The pages below from Wiersinski show that he used the terms "Black Variety" and "Negro" to refer to African racial group.

Below are the negro racial types identified by Wiercinski as Equatorial and Dongolan:

Equatorial Type
 -

Dongolan Type
 -

Moron read the last paragraph above.

Ignorant boy, stop showing the world that you're a fool.

Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, and you don't understand what I posted. None of Wiercinki's "race types" are biological (they are independent of ethnic group/ancestry), so in his typology you could be a "Negroid" (N) or Equatorial (X) but be non-African by ethnicity or geographical ancestry e.g. an Eskimo, Swede, or Chinese.

You're too dumb to get it. Those "Negroid" features don't require magical black African wanderers traveling thousands of miles - they were already present in the indigenous Amerindian population(s). The same applies to the "Alpine" and "Armenoid" traits, Wiercinski detected. Unless you want to propose white European folk colonized Mesoamerica or Central America in prehistoric or ancient times...

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The Olmec signs are homophones. This means that each sign can have multiple meanings. The first thing you do is check the list of syllabic signs already identified.

-

After this you compare the target sign and the Olmec syllabic signs. If you don't recognize a particular sign from the list, you may want to refer back to the list of Vai signs provided by Delafosse.

Certain signs in the Cascajal stela/tablet appear multiple times.

-

The Olmec writing on the Cascajal tablet is an obituary for King Bi Po. This writing is written in Hieroglyphic Olmec (Winters,2006). Hieroglyphic Olmec includes multiple linear Olmec signs which are joined together to make pictures of animals, faces and other objects.
 -

Some researchers have recognized insects and other objects in the signs. In reality these signs are made up several different Olmec linear signs (Winters,1998) as noted above when they are broken down into their elements.

The Olmec writing is read right to left top to bottom. Each segment of the Olmec sign has to be broken down into its individual syllabic sign. In most cases the Olmec signs includes two or more syllabic characters. The Olmec signs can be interpreted as follows:

-

To read the various Cascajal Inscriptions you have to separate each sign into its syllabic element. Once this is done you can read the inscription.

-

Transliteration of the Cascajal Signs
  • 1. La fe ta gyo
    2. Bi yu
    3. Pa po yu
    4. Se ta I su
    5. Ta kye
    6. Beb be
    7. Bi Po Yu to
    8. Tu fa ku
    9. Tu pa pot u
    10. Ta gbe pa
    11. i-tu
    12. Bi Yu yo po
    13. Kye gyo
    14. Po lu
    15. Fe ta yo i
    16. Be kye
    17. Fe gina
    18. Po bi po tu
    19. Lu kye gyo to
    20. Kye tu a pa
    21. Yu gyo i
    22. Pa ku pa
    23. Po yu
    24. Day u kye da
    25. Po ta kye tap o
    26. Ta gbe
    27. Bi Fa yu
    28. Bi Yu / Paw

Translation

Reading the Cascajal Tablet from right to left we have the following:
  • (8) Bi Po lays in state in the tomb, (7) desiring to be endowed with mysterious faculties.

(6) This abode is possessed by the Governor . (5)…. (4) Bi Po Po.

(3) Bi (was), (2) an Artisan desires to be consecrated to the divinity. (1) (and He) merits thou offer of libations.

(14). Admiration (for) the cult specialist’s hemisphere tomb. (13) The inheritance of thou vital spirit is consecration to the divinity.

(12) In a place of righteous admiration, (11) Pure Bi (in a) pure abode

(10) A pure mark of admiration (is) this hemispheric tomb.

(9) [Here] lays low (the celebrity) [he] is gone.

(22) The place of righteousness, [is] (21) the pure hemispheric tomb

(20)
    (19) Thou (art) obedient to the Order. (18) Hold upright the Order (and) the divinity of the sacred cult.

(17) Pure Admiration this place of, (16) Bi the Vital Spirit. (15) [Truly this is ] a place consecrated to the divinity and propriety.

27) Lay low (the celebrity) to go to , (26) love the mystic order—thou vivid image of the race,

(25) The pure Govenor and (24) Devotee [of the Order lies in this] hemispheric tomb ,desires [to be] a talisman effective in providing one with virtue, (23) [He] merits thou offer of Libations.

(34) Command Respect. (33)….this place of admiration. (32) Thou sacred inheritance is propriety. (31) The Govenor commands existence in a unique state, (31) [in] this ruler’s hemispheric tomb. (29) The Royal (28) [was] a vigorous man.

(36) The pure habitation (35) [of a ]Ruler obedient to the Order.
    (37) This abode is possessed by the governor.
    (38) Admiration to you [who art] obedient to the Order.
    (49) Pure admiration [for this] tomb.
    (48) Thou hold upright the pure law.
    (47). Pure admiration [for this tomb].
    (46) [It] acts [as] a talisman effective in providing one with virtue.
    (45) Bi Po, (44) a pure man, (43) of wonder, (42) [whose] inheritance is consecration to the Divinity.
    (41) Bi Po lays in state in the tomb, (40) desiring to be endowed with mysterious faculties.
    (62) Bi Po lays in state in the tomb.
    (61) [This] tomb [is a] sacred object, (60) a place of righteous wonder.
    (59) Bi’s tomb (58) [is in] accord [with] the law (57) Bi exist in a unique (and) pure state the abode of the Govenor is pure..
    (56) The inheritance of [this] Ruler is joy.
    (55) [In] this tomb of King Bi (54) lays low a celebrity, [he] is gone.
    (53) The tomb of Bi (52) is a dormitory [of] love. A place consacreted to the divinity.
    (51) Thou the vivid image of the race love(d) the mystic order.
    (50) [He] merits [your] offer of Libations.

This translation of the Cascajal tablet makes it clear that the tablet was written for a local ruler at San Lorenzo called Bi Po. This tablet indicates that Bi Po’s tomb was recognized as a sacred site. It also indicates that the Olmecans believed that if they offered libations at the tombs of their rulers they would gain blessings.

There are other mounds at Cascajal. There is the possibility that other writings might be found in the same locale and we may learn the identities of even more Olmec rulers at San Lorenzo.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The Pre-Columbian mongoloid Native Americans did not look like Negroes.
 -

-

As result of the slave trade many mongoloid Native Americans have negro features.

-

Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
quote:
The Olmec signs are homophones. This means that each sign can have multiple meanings. The first thing you do is check the list of syllabic signs already identified.

-

After this you compare the target sign and the Olmec syllabic signs. If you don't recognize a particular sign from the list, you may want to refer back to the list of Vai signs provided by Delafosse.

Certain signs in the Cascajal stela/tablet appear multiple times.

-

The Olmec writing on the Cascajal tablet is an obituary for King Bi Po. This writing is written in Hieroglyphic Olmec (Winters,2006). Hieroglyphic Olmec includes multiple linear Olmec signs which are joined together to make pictures of animals, faces and other objects.
 -

Some researchers have recognized insects and other objects in the signs. In reality these signs are made up several different Olmec linear signs (Winters,1998) as noted above when they are broken down into their elements.

The Olmec writing is read right to left top to bottom. Each segment of the Olmec sign has to be broken down into its individual syllabic sign. In most cases the Olmec signs includes two or more syllabic characters. The Olmec signs can be interpreted as follows:

-

To read the various Cascajal Inscriptions you have to separate each sign into its syllabic element. Once this is done you can read the inscription.

-

Transliteration of the Cascajal Signs
  • 1. La fe ta gyo
    2. Bi yu
    3. Pa po yu
    4. Se ta I su
    5. Ta kye
    6. Beb be
    7. Bi Po Yu to
    8. Tu fa ku
    9. Tu pa pot u
    10. Ta gbe pa
    11. i-tu
    12. Bi Yu yo po
    13. Kye gyo
    14. Po lu
    15. Fe ta yo i
    16. Be kye
    17. Fe gina
    18. Po bi po tu
    19. Lu kye gyo to
    20. Kye tu a pa
    21. Yu gyo i
    22. Pa ku pa
    23. Po yu
    24. Day u kye da
    25. Po ta kye tap o
    26. Ta gbe
    27. Bi Fa yu
    28. Bi Yu / Paw

Translation

Reading the Cascajal Tablet from right to left we have the following:
  • (8) Bi Po lays in state in the tomb, (7) desiring to be endowed with mysterious faculties.

(6) This abode is possessed by the Governor . (5)…. (4) Bi Po Po.

(3) Bi (was), (2) an Artisan desires to be consecrated to the divinity. (1) (and He) merits thou offer of libations.

(14). Admiration (for) the cult specialist’s hemisphere tomb. (13) The inheritance of thou vital spirit is consecration to the divinity.

(12) In a place of righteous admiration, (11) Pure Bi (in a) pure abode

(10) A pure mark of admiration (is) this hemispheric tomb.

(9) [Here] lays low (the celebrity) [he] is gone.

(22) The place of righteousness, [is] (21) the pure hemispheric tomb

(20)
    (19) Thou (art) obedient to the Order. (18) Hold upright the Order (and) the divinity of the sacred cult.

(17) Pure Admiration this place of, (16) Bi the Vital Spirit. (15) [Truly this is ] a place consecrated to the divinity and propriety.

27) Lay low (the celebrity) to go to , (26) love the mystic order—thou vivid image of the race,

(25) The pure Govenor and (24) Devotee [of the Order lies in this] hemispheric tomb ,desires [to be] a talisman effective in providing one with virtue, (23) [He] merits thou offer of Libations.

(34) Command Respect. (33)….this place of admiration. (32) Thou sacred inheritance is propriety. (31) The Govenor commands existence in a unique state, (31) [in] this ruler’s hemispheric tomb. (29) The Royal (28) [was] a vigorous man.

(36) The pure habitation (35) [of a ]Ruler obedient to the Order.
    (37) This abode is possessed by the governor.
    (38) Admiration to you [who art] obedient to the Order.
    (49) Pure admiration [for this] tomb.
    (48) Thou hold upright the pure law.
    (47). Pure admiration [for this tomb].
    (46) [It] acts [as] a talisman effective in providing one with virtue.
    (45) Bi Po, (44) a pure man, (43) of wonder, (42) [whose] inheritance is consecration to the Divinity.
    (41) Bi Po lays in state in the tomb, (40) desiring to be endowed with mysterious faculties.
    (62) Bi Po lays in state in the tomb.
    (61) [This] tomb [is a] sacred object, (60) a place of righteous wonder.
    (59) Bi’s tomb (58) [is in] accord [with] the law (57) Bi exist in a unique (and) pure state the abode of the Govenor is pure..
    (56) The inheritance of [this] Ruler is joy.
    (55) [In] this tomb of King Bi (54) lays low a celebrity, [he] is gone.
    (53) The tomb of Bi (52) is a dormitory [of] love. A place consacreted to the divinity.
    (51) Thou the vivid image of the race love(d) the mystic order.
    (50) [He] merits [your] offer of Libations.

This translation of the Cascajal tablet makes it clear that the tablet was written for a local ruler at San Lorenzo called Bi Po. This tablet indicates that Bi Po’s tomb was recognized as a sacred site. It also indicates that the Olmecans believed that if they offered libations at the tombs of their rulers they would gain blessings.

There are other mounds at Cascajal. There is the possibility that other writings might be found in the same locale and we may learn the identities of even more Olmec rulers at San Lorenzo.

As I predicted- we will now be flooded with spam to distract from the fact that Winters cannot deny that he falsely claims to have peer reviewed contributions to quality peer reviewed journals. Ignore the distraction or you can go to: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000348;p=1 and get 10 megabytes of my disproving Winters claims about writing and the calendar.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
As I predicted- we will now be flooded with spam to distract from the fact that Winters cannot deny that he falsely claims to have peer reviewed contributions to quality peer reviewed journals. Ignore the distraction or you can go to: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000348;p=1 and get 10 megabytes of my disproving Winters claims about writing and the calendar.

As I have already shown my papers listed at PubMed are Academe recognized journals. Journals that I have published in. Moreover, the PubMed citations include research articles.

-

Oh Great Deceiver the TRUTH HURTS. Doesn't it...

Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
quote:
The Pre-Columbian mongoloid Native Americans did not look like Negroes.
 -

-

As result of the slave trade many mongoloid Native Americans have negro features.

-

Spam. To distract from his false claims about publishing.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

As I have already shown my papers listed at PubMed are Academe recognized journals. Journals that I have published in. Moreover, the PubMed citations include research articles.

-

Oh Great Deceiver the TRUTH HURTS. Doesn't it...

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

-

-

Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

Deceitful One speaks again. I am not claiming that my 10-12 Comments to PLoS papers are letters to the editors. My letters to the editors were published by BioEssay and the Proceedings of the Royal Society. These papers were responded to by the authors.

We have established that your comments on PLoS Genetics and BioEssays were not peer reviewed and have the letters from the editors to prove it. The next one to fall is you "letter" to the Proceedings of the Royal Society-- BTW Busby never replied to it.

Original paper; (submitted May 17 2011; accepted August 17, 2011 i.e peer reviewed)

Busby, B. J. et al. 2012 “The Peopling of Europe and the Cautionary Tale of Y Chromosome Lineage R-M 269,” Proceedings of the Royal Society B 279: 884-892.

Winters’ comment:

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/279/1730/884.e-letters

Winters, C. “The First Europeans were Sub-Saharan Africans,”
Published only electronically March 23, 2012 (no date of submission, PLoS Genetics posted one day after submission)

Letter from Editorial Staff at Royal Society:
peer review
Inbox x

Bernard Ortiz de Montellano <bodemontellano@gmail.com>
Dec 6 (2 days ago)

to publishing

Dear Sirs:
Are e-letters commenting on published articles subjected to peer review before publishing, or are they just routinely vetted by an editor?

Thank You,
Bernard Ortiz de Montellano
Emeritus, Professor of Anthropology
Wayne State University

Vaughan, Debbie <Debbie.Vaughan@royalsociety.org>
9:47 AM (13 hours ago)

to me

Hi Bernard

The latter: routinely vetted by an editor.

Kind regards,

Debbie

As I pointed out in the beginning anything that Winters submits to quality peer reviewed journals is in the nature of comments which are routinely posted and rate NOT peer reviewed. The letter from PNAS is coming and predictably will say the same.

Watch as more ad-hominem and lots of irrelevant spam follow.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Oh Deceitful One. No where in my quote below do I claim the piece in the Royal Society was peer reviewed Deceitful One. It is just what I said it was, i.e., a letter to the editor which they call an e-letter.

In fact the site where you found my letter was labled:

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

Deceitful One speaks again. I am not claiming that my 10-12 Comments to PLoS papers are letters to the editors. My letters to the editors were published by BioEssay and the Proceedings of the Royal Society. These papers were responded to by the authors.

We have established that your comments on PLoS Genetics and BioEssays were not peer reviewed and have the letters from the editors to prove it. The next one to fall is you "letter" to the Proceedings of the Royal Society-- BTW Busby never replied to it.

Original paper; (submitted May 17 2011; accepted August 17, 2011 i.e peer reviewed)

Busby, B. J. et al. 2012 “The Peopling of Europe and the Cautionary Tale of Y Chromosome Lineage R-M 269,” Proceedings of the Royal Society B 279: 884-892.

Winters’ comment:

Winters, C. “The First Europeans were Sub-Saharan Africans,”
Published only electronically March 23, 2012 (no date of submission, PLoS Genetics posted one day after submission)

Letter from Editorial Staff at Royal Society:
peer review
Inbox x

Bernard Ortiz de Montellano <bodemontellano@gmail.com>
Dec 6 (2 days ago)

to publishing

Dear Sirs:
Are e-letters commenting on published articles subjected to peer review before publishing, or are they just routinely vetted by an editor?

Thank You,
Wayne State University

to me

Hi Bernard

Kind regards,

Debbie

As I pointed out in the beginning anything that Winters submits to quality peer reviewed journals is in the nature of comments which are routinely posted and rate NOT peer reviewed. The letter from PNAS is coming and predictably will say the same.

Watch as more ad-hominem and lots of irrelevant spam follow.

You admit the Royal Society piece was a Letter to the editor in your post.

quote:
  • Dear Sirs:
    Are e-letters
    commenting on published articles subjected to peer review before publishing, or are they just routinely vetted by an editor?

Thank You,
    Wayne State University

to me

Hi Bernard

Kind regards,

Debbie

This is why I call you deceitful. You take the truth and try to twist it around to match your own delusions. Instead of admitting that when you write a letter to the editor, you are commenting on a researcher's article, you just say comment, instead of admitting the the comment is called, "eletter" to the editor unless its in the context of the CA format.

You make lies your discourse. Truly you are Deceitful.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

--------------------
C. A. Winters

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com