EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » should women wear a veil? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: should women wear a veil?
meteora
Member # 3790

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for meteora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been thinking lately about the veil 'hijab'...very confusing!
should women wear it?
Its just another way of tying them up?

------------------
meteora

Posts: 43 | From: alex/cai | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wedi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meteora:
should women wear it?

Hijab is not veiling...it is the covering of the hair. The purpose of wearing hijab is because Allah commands men and women to dress and behave modestly. When a woman wears clothing that is not tight, see-thru, or revealing she is keeping her body for herself and not for others' viewing pleasure. Its a way of keeping males and females pure around each other, and most women who cover their hair are treated with alot of respect by males. The veiling isn't commanded by Allah, but just takes it a step farther. Its a personal choice.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If u r a muslium and concieved with it`s every aspect, u should wear it.

if u r a muslium but not quite sure(weak believer) u will have to think about it because after u wear it u shouldnt take it off again. u have to be totally convienced.

I am not religious person but i would like that my future wife and daughter to wear hijab because it is an order from Allah and there shouldnt be much of discussion about it.

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was at the Al Alzar mosque I was told that if I did not cover up my hair then it would attract devils (of the djinn and of the two legged kind) and that I would burn in the fires of hell for ever.
Then, I was told that as I had never had covered hair, wearing a hijab was optional so long as I dressed modestly.

I have waist length hair and wear a hijab only when praying. That does not make me a weak believer. Many women in prominent positions are devout Moslims but do not wear a hijab. I ofen think the hijab is worn to please their men rather than to please their God.

In the summer the temperatures in Luxor soar above 120 - 30 (40+C). As a European used to colder climes I would faint clean away if I wore a hijab there.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, i believe that Muslim women should cover. I have been covered for a few years now and did so when i came back to practising Islam. It was purely my own choice. I live and work in the UK and feel secure and comfortable with my 'higab' and modest clothing. I feel no less feminine in this type of clothing than i would in anything else, in fact, I am no longer competing in the world of materiality.
However, at home and with friends..it's another story

A very happy 'hijabi'!

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and one thing that i hear a lot of in the summer is 'aren't you hot in that thing?'. The heat does not bother me at all, with my hair tied up or plaited underneath the hijab i often feel cooler than i would with my hair styled around my face. I really love my hijab - i have a wardrobe full of different colours and different styles, friends and family always buy me different kinds from different places. I would not be seen these days without matching hijab, bag and shoes. For those who do not wear it, that is their own personal preference and i would not force someone else to - had i have been forced i would probably not have chosen to wear it myself! I was free to be anything i wanted and i thank my family for being so liberated.
At the end of the day, what i'm saying is..yes..we should wear it, but if you don't we are not to judge.

Peace

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefertity's eyes
Member # 4331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefertity's eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
Oh, and one thing that i hear a lot of in the summer is 'aren't you hot in that thing?'. The heat does not bother me at all, with my hair tied up or plaited underneath the hijab i often feel cooler than i would with my hair styled around my face. I really love my hijab - i have a wardrobe full of different colours and different styles, friends and family always buy me different kinds from different places. I would not be seen these days without matching hijab, bag and shoes. For those who do not wear it, that is their own personal preference and i would not force someone else to - had i have been forced i would probably not have chosen to wear it myself! I was free to be anything i wanted and i thank my family for being so liberated.
At the end of the day, what i'm saying is..yes..we should wear it, but if you don't we are not to judge.

Peace

hi farhana
i agree with u 100% i just want to say one thing more in the holly quran in sorat al noor god tell all muslim women to ware veil
me, my self i ware h'ijab since i was 9 alone no one forced me to ware it in contrary mom says i must not but i said no i m free and litlle by litlle i learned how much i was wiser that moment cause i feel that if i didn t decided to put it that moment i woulod never do. i learned also to be beautiful in my veil i can ware all cloths i want all colors and i learned also to give the example to show all people that we could be classy smart ..... even veiled i say this cause in the country where i live for years people thought that veiled girls could never be classy could never integrate the hight socity
now things are different and lot of girls are veiled they think differently than before but i say to my self how much i m lucky i put veil before all of them when it was heard to decid now i m 26 i m totally convinced that veil should be put but no one have to force others to do
we have an identity we must preseve it and say i m different i can make my own choice

good bye for now

------------------
lamiaâ

Posts: 57 | From: casablanca.morocco | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter aged 12 often wears hijab when going to visit family by herself. She feels she blends in better and gets treated with respect. She loves experimenting with different styles of wearing it and buys lots of pins etc to secure it. She doesn't find it hot and of course it also protects her from the sun.

I never wear it, my husband said even wearing a burka I would still look like a Westerner and there was no point in trying to blend in. I think he was kidding me lol but he is happy that the clothes I wear show respect to the culture.

That is our experience as christians living here.

All the women in my family wear it but around the home it is more loose and often slips of. When they go out they like to have matching scarfs and galabeys and look smart.

Most Arabs even if they are Christian dress differently in their home country to how they do in the West. Coptic girls here dress very modestly compared to practising christian girls in London

If you ever travel to Saudi you will find half way across this line of women going to the toilet dressed in Paris designer outfits and emerging in black Abays and vice versa when leaving the country.

So i think women should do what they want, some muslim women wear socks and gloves, it is their choice, some wear Western dress.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phagocyte
Member # 4450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phagocyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"الحجاب" وحيرة المرأة العربية بين فتاوى الفقهاء

أشرف عبد الفتاح عبد القادر

هذا هو المقال الثالث عن "الحجاب" وهو الموضوع الأكثر حساسية للمرأة، والذي أعده المتأسلمون أصلاً من أصول الدين في حين أن أصول الدين معروفة وهي: الإيمان بالله والرسول،وإقامة الصلاة، وإيتاء الزكاة، وصوم رمضان، وحج البيت لمن استطاع إليه سبيلاً .ورأينا في المقال الأول [ لا "الحجاب" ليس فريضة إسلامية] أن دعوى الحجاب هي دعوى سياسية أكثر منها دينية، ورأينا في مقال ["النقاب" وحيرة المرأة العربية بين فتاوى الفقهاء] كيف أن النقاب عادة متوارثة عبر الأجيال عرفها العرب قبل الإسلام وفي عصور انحطاطهم وأنه ليس من الإسلام كما أوضح ذلك د. الفنجري، وهنا سنري ماذا قال الأستاذ جمال البنا في كتابه عن الحجاب.فيقول أن قضية الحجاب قضية متعددة الأبعاد، لأنها تشمل المرأة والمجتمع. ولا نجاوز الصواب إذا قلنا أنها تشمل الرجال أيضاً.وتدل أيضاً على أن النساء ظلمن على مر العصور ظلماً شديداً وخضعن لحماقات وإساءات ورذالات الرجال. وجردن من إدارة شئونهن بحيث لم يعد لهن من أمرهن شيء وأصبحن (عوان) أسيرات كما قال الرسول (ص) وهو يدفع عدوان الرجال. ويقول إننا عندما نستعرض قضية الحجاب لا نري فيها رأياً للمرأة نفسها وكأنما استكثر الرجال على المرأة أن تستشار على الأقل في أمر يمس خصوصيتها (وهو زيها) ويعد التدخل فيه، فضلاً عن فرضه، أمراً نابياً!
ويتابع شيخنا وأستاذ الأجيال جمال البنا أن الذين وضعوا أحكام الحجاب من حامورابي .. فأثينا .. فروما .. وبيزنطه، ومن جاء بعد ذلك من فقهاء المسلمين، اعتبروا المرأة أنثي، وأن قضية الزي ترتكز على أنوثة المرأة، فليس هناك حاجة لكي تستشار. ولكن هذا لا يمثل الحقيقة كاملة. فالمرأة مع أنها أنثي، فإنها أيضاً، وأهم من ذلك وقبل ذلك، إنسان!
أما عن "النقاب" فيرفضه المؤلف ويعتبره جريمة لا تغتفر في حق المجتمع وفي حق المرأة ولا يمكن بأي حال من الأحوال السماح به. وقد شبه الكاتب التونسي القديم الطاهر حداد النقاب بالكمامة التي توضع على فم الكلاب حتى لا تعض المارة. والذي جعل من المرأة شبحاً أسوداً مخيفاً. وهو الذي حكم عالم المرأة طوال ألف وثلاثمائة عام، ولا يزال يحكمها في معظم الدول الإسلامية.
ويقول البنا أن كلمة حجاب خص بها زوجات النبي دون غيرهن .. وحرم الحجاب من تعليم المراة، فقد كان الرأي الفقهي السائد هو ألا تتعلم المرأة إلا الفاتحة وخمس أو ست من قصار السور التي تؤدي بها الصلاة، أما ما عدا ذلك فلا يلزم المرأة! .. وعندما دخلت أول دفعة من الفتيات الجامعة المصرية، كان ذلك يوماً أسود عند بعض المتعصبين الذين رأوا فيه علامة من علامات القيامة تؤذن بسقوط الإسلام .. وكتبوا عناوين منها (مخلوق تتحدي العرف العام)!
فلم يعد يري الفقهاء في المرأة الجميلة سوي أداة الاستثارة للغريزة الجنسية في حين أن المرأة الجميلة يمكن أن تثير أنبل المشاعر وأرق الأحاسيس وأسمي العواطف.وهنا يتساءل البنا:لماذا لم يقم القرآن بالتحديد؟ ويقول أن الرد الوحيد، أنه أراد التأييد للكليات وحدها ولم يشأ أن يشرك بها التفاصيل. وترك المهمة للنبي (ص) فبين لنا الرسول الكريم طريقة الصلاة وركعاتها وما يتلى فيها، كما عين نسبة الزكاة وذكر بالتفاصيل مناسك الحج. ودلالة ذلك أن النبي رفض تدوين كلامه لأنه لم يشأ أن يكون له صفة "التأييد" القرآني، وبالتالي لم يشأ أن يكون لهذه التفاصيل صفة التأييد. من أجل ذلك قال النبي (ص):" أنتم أعلم بأمور دنياكم". بل أننا أمام النص القرآني نفسه يجب أن نفكر ولا يجوز أن نخر أمامه صماً وعمياناً، فقد تكون العلة التي من أجلها أصدر القرآن حكماً قد انتفت، وبالتالي لم يعد مبرراً لإعمالها وهذا ما فعله عمر بن الخطاب في اجتهاداته المشهورة [لمزيد من التفاصيل حول هذا الموضوع يمكنكم العودة إلى مقالي في كتاب "إيلاف" "بل هناك اجتهاد مع النص"].
ويتفق الأستاذ البنا مع كل من المستشار العشماوي والدكتور الفنجري في أن آيات الحجاب كانت خاصة بنساء النبي فقط وأن مفهوم الحجاب في هذه الآية خاطئ "وإذا سألتموهن متاعاً فاسألوهن من وراء حجاب" ويوضح أن مفهوم الحجاب هنا لا يعني زي ولكن المقصود من وراء ساتر يحجب نساء الرسول، حيث كانت حجرات الرسول في المسجد. وكان المسجد ملتقى البر والفاجر، والصحابة والمنافقين، والأعراب الجفاة، والذين قد لا يتورع أحدهم من أن يبول في المسجد! وأكد القرآن بصريح العبارة أن نساء النبي لسن كأحد من النساء. وأن حجابهن من الخصوصيات. وأن تعميمه علي كل نساء المسلمين فيه افتئات صريح على القرآن وتطفل عليه ومخالفة لما أراد الله. والدليل على ذلك أنه بعد نزول آية الحجاب فإن عدداً كبيراً من النساء حاربن في هوازن وخيبر ولا يمكن لامرأة أن تحارب وهي مغطاة الوجه .وأضيف تأييداً لكلام أستاذنا العلامة أن الرسول (ص)حرم على أمهات المؤمنين الزواج من بعده فهل علينا أن نسحب ذلك على جميع نساء المسلمين الأرامل ونمنعهم من الزواج امتثالاً لهذه "السنة النبوية"؟ فهل عمينا عن فهم روح قرآننا أم أن "على قلوب أقفالها" كما يقول الباري جل وعلا .
ويتفق هنا الأستاذ البنا مع الدكتور الفنجري في أن الحجاب ميراث تاريخي وليس من الدين حيث يقول انه حديث نقلة كبيرة في حياة المسلمين عندما تولي معاوية بن أبي سفيان الخلافة وانتقلت القيادة من المدينة إلى دمشق وتغير بعدها المجتمع الإسلامي وليدخل المجتمع الكثير من التقاليد البيزنطية وليستشري وضع الأحاديث وليتقوقع الفقهاء بعد أن شاهدوا مصرع الصحابة.وكانت أكثر المجالات تأثراً بها البيت والمرأة وكانت هذه الرواسب، وكان الحجاب كميراث تاريخي. ولما كانت المرأة في بيزنطة متخلفة ويضرب عليها الحجاب من أيام أثينا وروما، فقد تسرب ذلك للإسلام. ثم جاءت النقلة الثالثة إلى بغداد بعد دمشق. وكانت أشد تأثيراً، وأعظم وقعاً وكان الحكم العباسي فارسياً بمعني الكلمة يدين لفارس بالثورة على الخلافة الأموية. فزحفت التقليد الفارسية على الحياة الاجتماعية. وظهر طوفان الجواري.. وظهر أول توجيه يحض صراحة على حجاب المرأة أوصي به ابن المقفع ( وهو فارسي الأصل). ثم كانت النقلة الرابعة مع سيطرة الترك وتحول الخلافة العباسية بحيث أصبح الخليفة أداة طيعة في يد العسكر والترك. وأخيراً جاء سقوط الخلافة العباسية على سنابك التتار وأنهي هولاكو صفحتها وجاءت أفواج الترك والديلم والتتار وفرضوا تقاليد (الياسا) علة المجتمع الإسلامي.
ويخلص الأستاذ البنا بالمنطق أن الله تعالي لو أراد حجب الشعر والوجه، وألا تخرج المرأة من بيتها أو تختلط بالرجل لما أعجزه تعالي أن ينص على هذا صراحة في القرآن الكريم.
وهنا أتسائل لقد ألغي فقهائنا الرق برغم وجود آياته في القرآن، لأنه لم يعد يتوافق مع روح العصر، فلماذا لا يجتهد فقهائنا ويحرمون الحجاب على الرغم من عدم وجود نص قرآني، فلقد انتفت الحاجة إلى زي يميز الحرة عن العبدة، والمرأة اليوم غير المرأة قبل 15 قرناً، وملايين النساء خرجن للعمل، وتشير الإحصاءات أن ثلث العائلات في الدول النامية تنفق عليها النساء ويعملن في كل المجالات بلا استثناء وأثبتن كفاءة عالية ومهارة فائقة في أعمالهن، فيجب أن يوضح فقهائنا أن الحجاب من العادات وليس من العبادات وانه ميراث تاريخي ويخضع للتغيرات الزمنية والبيئية ولا يوجد عقاب شرعي صريح على من تتركه.لم يكن الحجاب من الإسلام بل ألصقه المتأسلمون بالإسلام ليدعموا نظرتهم التي تصمه بقهر المرأة ورأوا فيه دليلاً علي ازدرائها والتحكم إرادتها وحرمانها من حرية الاختيار، واتفق معهم أنصار الحجاب فجعلوه فريضة دينية، تدل على تعفف المرأة واحتشامها وتحميها من الرجال الفاسقين، ووصموا من لا تلتزم به من المسلمات بالعصيان، إنهم يرفعونه كشعار سياسي وكدليل على هيمنة الفكر السلفي الذي فرضته الجماعات الدينية على المجتمع العربي بعد هزيمة الجيوش العربية أمام إسرائيل، وهي دولة دينية، في 1967،وأصبحت الجماعات المتطرفة تفرضه قسراً علي الفتيات، وقد وصلت بعض تلك الجماعات في الجزائر إلى حد ذبح العديد من النساء وتلميذات المدارس لعدم التزامهن بارتداء الحجاب.(روز اليوسف 2/8/2002).
إن هؤلاء المتأسلمون يرون في الحجاب رمزاً للهوية الإسلامية ، وأن المسلمة الصالحة ترتديه لتتميز عن الأخريات، وهنا يكون السؤال: لماذا تتميز المسلمات في عصرنا عن غير المسلمات؟ فلقد فرض الحجاب على المسلمات في زمن الفوضى والانحطاط وغياب المجتمع المدني (حتى يعرفن فلا يؤذين) يقول المفسرون أن سبب نزول هذه الآية لتمييز الحرائر عن الإماء، ولكن أين هن الإماء الآن وقد ألغي الرق تماماً في كل بلاد العالم؟ لقد انتهي الزمن الذي كان فيه التمييز بالزي في منع الإيذاء، بل على العكس قد يكون التمييز بالزي سبباً في جلب المشاكل عليهن فالنساء المحجبات في الشيشان والبوسنه يتعرض للاغتصاب والقتل بسبب زيهن المتميز. فهل بعد كل هذه الدلائل والقرائن والبراهين مازال هناك من يدافع عن "النقاب" و "الحجاب" بين المتأسلمين الذين تركوا لباب الدين وراء ظهورهم وانكبوا على قشوره انكباب الكواسر الجائعة على فريسة متعفنة؟!

Posts: 58 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phagocyte
Member # 4450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phagocyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"النقاب"وحيرة المرأة المسلمة بين فتاوي الفقهاء

أشرف عبد الفتاح عبد القادر

لقد كرم الله المرأة وأهانها الفقهاء المتأسلمون، وعندما ساوي الله بينهما (يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة وخلق منها زوجها) حتى أنه جعل لها سورة في القرآن تتحدث عن أحكام التعامل معها ونظم التعايش في ظلها وهي سورة النساء، بل وجعل الرجل يسكن إليها لتحقيق المودة والرحمة (وجعل لكم من أنفسكم أزواجاً لتسكنوا إليها وجعل بينكم مودة ورحمة) حتى أنه سمى سورة باسم امرأة إجلالاً لها هي سورة مريم، ولقد وضعها الرسول (ص) علي قائمة اهتماماته فقال:"خيركم خيركم لأهلة وأنا خيركم لأهلي" وأفرد لها في حجة الوداع وصية خاصة حيث قال:"استوصوا بالنساء خيراً" هذا ما قاله القرآن وما أتي به نبينا الكريم، لكن هذا الكلام لم يعجب المتطرفين، ونحن نعرف أن التطرف عدو للإسلام دين الوسطية، لأن التطرف يصور الدين علي أنه جامد وغير عملي بل غير معاصر لعصره ويحصره في مجرد شعائر تؤدي دون أن توظف فعلياً في سلوكيات الناس. فلقد حصر المتطرفون الدين الإسلامي في حلق الشارب وإسدال اللحية، وفي الحجاب والنقاب، وفي السواك والجلباب. هذا هو الدين كما يروه هم وكما يصورونه للناس. وهم لا يقدمون الدين الحقيقي حيث الوسطية والتسامح والإسلام بريء من كل ما يقولونه ويفعلونه. واكبر المتضررين من هذا التطرف هي "المرأة". ومن هي المرأة؟ هي أمي وأختي وابنتي وزوجتي. فما هو سر هذا العداء وهذه الكراهية للمرأة؟
بينت في مقال لي في "إيلاف" بعنوان [لا "الحجاب" ليس فريضة إسلامية 20/4/2003] استعراضاً لكتاب المستشار محمد سعيد العشماوي أن الحجاب دعوة سياسية وليس فريضة دينية وهنا أعرض كتابين يؤكدان علي أن الحجاب والنقاب ليسا من الدين. الكتاب الأول عن "النقاب" و هو للدكتور أحمد شوقي الفنجري "قضايا إسلامية: النقاب في التاريخ _ في الدين _ في علم الاجتماع" يقول د. الفنجري:" إن النقاب عادة قديمة جداً تعود إلى ما قبل الديانات كلها: يهودية ومسيحية وإسلامية. عرفه الآشوريين والبابليون والفرس والتركمان.. كما عرفه الإغريق الأولون والرومان. ولم يكن النقاب مقصوراً على النساء بل الرجال أيضاً. كان بعض الفرسان العرب في الجاهلية، والذين بينهم وبين القبائل الأخرى ثأر قديم، يلبس النقاب إذا حضر إلى سوق عكاظ حتى يخفي وجهه عن أعدائه. وحتى يومنا هذا نجد الشمال الإفريقي تتبرقع قبائله من الرجال.. وتسفر فيه النساء! ولم يكن الدافع إلى النقاب في تلك العصور دينياً، بل كان الهدف الرئيسي منه، إما الوقاية من الظروف المناخية، أو التخفي عن أعين الناس.
ولم تكن النساء في تلك الشعوب يلجأن إلى النقاب كنوع من العفة والخجل، كما قد يتصور البعض، بل تذكر كتب التاريخ أنه كان أكثر شيوعاً بين البغايا، لإخفاء وجوههن في الطرق وفي لقاء العشاق. وتطور المجتمع واتخذ النقاب اتجاهاً آخر. وذلك مع ظهور عصر الإقطاع. فكان الرجل الواحد يقتني الحريم بالمئات، وكلهن زوجاته، وكما كان الإقطاعي الكبير يسم غنمه وخيله وأبقاره على وجوههم بإشارة معينة حتى لا تسرق منه، وتضيع بين أملاك الآخرين، فكذلك كان يفعل مع نسائه، فكان النقاب في تلك العصور نوعاً من التملك والإقتناء.
وقد ذكر النقاب في كتب العهد القديم، وكتب العهد الجديد. ولكن ذكره جاء كإشارة إلى حقيقة واقعة في حياة الناس، ولم يرد كأمر في الدين بارتدائه.وعندما جاء الإسلام، كان النقاب معروفاً في جزيرة العرب، ولكن الإسلام لم يأمر به.ولم يجعله فرضاً تأثم من تتركه. والنقاب كان معروفاً لدي نساء العرب قبل الإسلام ولكن الإسلام لم يفرضه. وأن نساء المسلمين لم يكن يغطين وجوههن في حضرة الرسول الكريم (ص) ولا في مجلسه، ولا في حضور درس للدين. بل كن يجالسن النبي ويتحدثن إليه وهن سافرات. وظلت المرأة على هذه الحال طوال عهد الرسول وخلفائه الراشدين. وظل الحال كذلك طوال العصر الأموي ثم العباسي.
ولم يظهر النقاب في العالم الإسلامي إلا مع بداية انهيار الدولة الإسلامية وعندما ضعف الحكم العباسي وابتدأ عصر المماليك. فقد بدأ الخلفاء العباسيون يستبعدون العنصر العربي من حولهم. واشتروا المماليك لحراستهم وقيادة جيوشهم. واشتد نفوذ هؤلاء المماليك وبدأوا يعيثون فساداً في العواصم الإسلامية..والمدن الآمنة..فإذا شاهدوا امرأة جميلة في الطريق خطفوها واعتدوا عليها. فلزمت النساء بيوتهن. ومن كانت تضطر إلى الخروج كانت تلبس اليشمك أو البرقع، وهي مسميات تركية دخيلة. وهكذا توارث الناس العادة جيلاً بعد جيل حتى ظن أكثرهم أنها من تعاليم الإسلام.
وبعد فترة الحكم العباسي ظهر الأتراك العثمانيون وحكموا البلاد العربية باسم الدين والخلافة أربعة قرون متوالية. وكان الخلفاء ينزلون أبشع أنواع العقاب البدني بمن يخالف تقاليدهم. ومن الوثائق المعروفة في التاريخ ذلك الفرمان الذي أصدره السلطان سليمان بن سليم في القرن 16 (1517م) بأنه أصبح الملك الحر لكل أرض مصر والفلاحون (أصحاب الأرض) هم الأجراء. وقرر أن كل امرأة تسير كاشفة وجهها في الطريق بغير نقاب تعاقب بقض شعرها بالشفرة (الموسى) وتمتطي حماراً بالمقلوب وتعرض في الأسواق العامة بين تصفيق الصبية وصياح المتفرجين. وإن النقاب لم يفرض على المسلمين بتشريع إسلامي، بل فرض عليهم بفرمان تركي وأن القصد منه لم يكن عفة المرأة وصيانتها ولكن القصد منه إذلال الأمة ممثلة في نسائها!
أما حكم الدين في النقاب فإنه وفقاً لما قاله رسول الله (ص):"ما أحل الله في كتابه فهو حلال وما حرم فهو حرام وما سكت عنه فهو عفو فاقبلوا من الله عافيته. فإن الله لم يكن لينسي شيئاً وتلا ( وما كان ربك نسيا). وقال (ص)"إن الله فرض فرائض فلا تضيعوها وحدد حدوداً فلا تعتدوها وحرم أشياء فلا تنتهكوها.وسكت عن أشاء رحمة بكم غير نسيان.. فلا تبحثوا عنها". ولا يوجد في القرآن الكريم كله أو الحديث النبوي أمر يفرض النقاب. وقد حاول بعض المعسرين تفسير قوله تعالي"وليضربن بخمرهن على جيوبهن" بأن هذا يعني أن المرأة تدلي بخمارها ليغطي وجهها. وهو خطأ لغوى وفقهي، فالأمر هنا ينص على غطاء الجيب، أي فتحة الصدر بطرف الخمار، ولا يعني أبداً غطاء الوجه وهذا أمر متفق عليه في جميع التفاسير المعتمدة.
وفي نفس الوقت لا نجد حديثاً واحداً يأمر بالنقاب. وأننا نجد أحاديث كثيرة تنص على كشف الوجه مثل قول الرسول (ص):" إذا بلغت المرأة المحيض لم يصلح أن يرى منها إلا هذا وهذا وأشار إلى وجهه وكفه).
كذلك تري المذاهب الفقهية (السنة والشيعة) أن وجه المرأة وكفها ليسا بعورة، سواء في الصلاة أو خارجها. وأن النقاب ليس فرضاً عليها وإذا حضرت إلى الصلاة في المسجد كاشفة وجهها ويديها فلا تفسد صلاتها أو صلاة أحد من المصلين.
أما فيما يتعلق بمن يحاولون تفسير ما جاء في آية الحجاب وأنها تعني غطاء الوجه والتي تقول:" وإذا سألتموهن متاعاً فاسألوهن من وراء حجاب"(الأحزاب 53)فكلمة الحجاب هنا لا تعني النقاب ولا حتى الحجاب كغطاء للرأس. ولكنها تعني وجود ساتر أو فاصل. ويفسرها القرآن الكريم في آية أخرى بقوله تعالي"وما كان لبشر أن يكلمه الله إلا وحياً أو من وراء حجاب".[لمزيد من الإيضاح حول آيات الحجاب وتفسيرها الخاطئ وأنها نزلت في نساء النبي فقط الرجاء العودة لمقالنا في "إيلاف" في الملحق بكتاب إيلاف بعنوان: لا "الحجاب" ليس فريضة إسلامية ].
هل النقاب محرم في الإسلام؟
يجيبنا الدكتور الفنجري قائلاً:" كلا لم يرد نص في القرآن أو السنة على تحريمه إلا في الحج والعمرة.. والشهادة أمام القاضي.. والخطوبة.
وبرغم خصوصية مسألة النقاب إلا أن ذلك لم يرض المتطرفين.. ولم ترضهم حدود الله. ومنهم من يقول إن المرأة كلها عورة من قمة رأسها إلى أخمص قدمها. ووجهها عورة وجب ستره. ولا يكفيهم أن يكون النقاب طبقة واحدة بل جعلوه أسود قاتماً لا يبين،وحددوه بثلاث طبقات. واعتبروا عينيها عورة، وإن سارت في الطريق فعليها أن تغمض عينيها لدرجة أن بعض النساء يتحايلن على هذا الأمر في عصرنا هذا ويلبسن النظارات السوداء فوق الحجاب ليلاً ونهاراً. ومنهم من لا يكتفي بهذا النقاب خارج البيت بل يأمرون نساءهم بلبس النقاب داخل البيت. لماذا؟ حتى لا تراهم الملائكة فتكون فتنة لهم!!! كما أن يد المرأة عورة وعليها أن تخفيها بقفازات، ويشترطون في العباءة أن تكون فضفاضة جداً وطويلة جداً تجرجر على الأرض حتى تخفي القدم وتزيل آثار وقعها على الأرض.
ويخلص الدكتور الفنجري بأنه لا يختلف اثنان في أن النقاب يلغي شخصية المرأة إلغاءً كاملاً. وأن وجه الإنسان هو أكرم مكان في جسمه. وهو الذي كرمه الله به على الحيوان. ويقول: في نظرنا أن من يحاول إلغاء وجه إنسان أسوأ ممن يحاول قتله. والنقاب ليس إلغاء لوجه المرأة وحسب ولكنه إلغاء تام لآدميتها ولعقلها. وإلغاء لدورها في المجتمع كإنسان. وإذا كان بعض المتشدقين بالنقاب يدعي أن دور المرأة الرئيسي في الحياة هو رسالتها كزوجة وأم تربي جيلاً وترعي أسرة. فإن النقاب لا يجعلها صالحة لهذه الرسالة بالذات. إن تربية جيل جديد يحتاج إلى امرأة ذات شخصية وقدرة تربوية وقيادية. فكيف بالله تستطيع امرأة ‘ألغيت شخصيتها أن تكون ذات تأثير وعطاء في المجتمع وهي مهتزة وغير واثقة من نفسها ومن قرارها، ففاقد الشيء لا يعطيه

Posts: 58 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While i disagree that hijab is an order from allah yet i do have respect to women who choose by there ownself to wear it as matter of faith and not to please a man .i do respect that alot.

quote:
Originally posted by nefertity's eyes:
hi farhana
i agree with u 100% i just want to say one thing more in the holly quran in sorat al noor god tell all muslim women to ware veil
me, my self i ware h'ijab since i was 9 alone no one forced me to ware it in contrary mom says i must not but i said no i m free and litlle by litlle i learned how much i was wiser that moment cause i feel that if i didn t decided to put it that moment i woulod never do. i learned also to be beautiful in my veil i can ware all cloths i want all colors and i learned also to give the example to show all people that we could be classy smart ..... even veiled i say this cause in the country where i live for years people thought that veiled girls could never be classy could never integrate the hight socity
now things are different and lot of girls are veiled they think differently than before but i say to my self how much i m lucky i put veil before all of them when it was heard to decid now i m 26 i m totally convinced that veil should be put but no one have to force others to do
we have an identity we must preseve it and say i m different i can make my own choice

good bye for now

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phagocyte
Member # 4450

Rate Member
sorry for the non arabic speakers that i do not have the time to translate these articles for them .
surely ...some will not agree with these articles.but to me their interpretations and deductions are as good as anyone else. and no one should claim that he has got the truth in his lap and all the others are wrong or else he should not be sharing in the discussion in the first place as he has already a ready opinion that he has no readiness to change or reason or logic it .....Thx

nefertity's eyes
Member # 4331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefertity's eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
While i disagree that hijab is an order from allah yet i do have respect to women who choose by there ownself to wear it as matter of faith and not to please a man .i do respect that alot.

no one have the right to force any other people to do things they just refuse ok

------------------
lamiaâ

Posts: 57 | From: casablanca.morocco | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alark
Member # 4294

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Farhana. It's ideal to wear a veil, but no one should judge. Inshallah one day I would like to wear it all the time, but I don't feel ready. Right now I wear one only when praying.

As my friend once put it, the hijab is a serious committment like marriage. . So I want to feel prepared. Sounds strange huh?
I don't want to wear it for a year or two and then decide it's not for me. Or even worse, wear it without really knowing why I am.

Posts: 29 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefertity's eyes
Member # 4331

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alark:
I agree with Farhana. It's ideal to wear a veil, but no one should judge. Inshallah one day I would like to wear it all the time, but I don't feel ready. Right now I wear one only when praying.

As my friend once put it, the hijab is a serious committment like marriage. . So I want to feel prepared. Sounds strange huh?
I don't want to wear it for a year or two and then decide it's not for me. Or even worse, wear it without really knowing why I am.

that s true it's a serious commitment we all should be prepared to put it it dosen t sound strange it s ur right u know i put veil when i was 9 now i m 26 it makes 17 years i hole life i choose to put a veil it was no one coice but mine

------------------
lamiaâ

alark
Member # 4294

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, this is a little off topic, but I was going to say that I do think it's a little more freedom. Growing up here in Canada, I used to feel the pressure of wearing the skimpiest clothes and stuff. You know, going to clubs, and wearing short skirts, etc. I thought it was cool to walk down the street with my friends and get all this attention.

But you know, sometimes you feel complimented and then the rest of the times, you feel like an overexposed piece of meat. Like you walk past a restaurant patio and a bunch of guys start whistling and yelling stuff. I don't know why I thought it was cool.

Now when I'm with friends, I do tend to cover up more then they do. I notice that they still get the same attention, while I don't get as much when I'm around them. But hey , I'm not wearing a bra top and a mini skirt, so it's understandable.

In my opinion I feel more comfortable now. I don't dress slobbily or anything, and still like wearing fashionable clothes, except I don't overdo it anymore in the skin department. Modesty is an ultimate fashion accessory. . And the hijab ties in with all this in the end.

Oh, and I've found if you do get attention. It's with more respect. Like guys come up to you and treat you like a person, instead of hanging out of there cars and yelling: "ooooooh baby! nice a**"

Posts: 29 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alark
Member # 4294

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nefertity's eyes:
that s true it's a serious commitment we all should be prepared to put it it dosen t sound strange it s ur right u know i put veil when i was 9 now i m 26 it makes 17 years i hole life i choose to put a veil it was no one coice but mine

I know you were young when you decided. But what made you decide? What influenced you.
The women I've met who started wearing the hijab in their 20s have some amazing and inspiring stories.

Have there been times where you felt like it was a lot of work, or had negative effects in your life? Sorry for asking so many questions.

Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Hi Alark,
I really liked what you had to say

I went through a phase where i just felt that enough was enough. It's too detailed to go into here but i started wearing longer skirts, looser shirts, avoiding certain places and people and eventually after quite a while, i had the desire to read more on my religion, take classes and eventually wear the hijab. I woke up one morning at Fajr, i prayed and sat on my prayer mat and said 'today is the day'.
I stood in front of the mirror for what seemed like hours with ONE scarf, trying it in different styles etc..etc..Wearing that hijab for the first time and walking through the streets, meeting my colleagues, breaking it to my family..took more confidence than walking into any crowded bar or club!
It's got to come from within..you've got to want to have a relationship with God, to be obedient, to want something more than the materialness of this world. I lived that life for long enough..now for me there's more and the hijab just kinda wrapped it up.

Peace

nefertity's eyes
Member # 4331

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alark:
I know you were young when you decided. But what made you decide? What influenced you.
The women I've met who started wearing the hijab in their 20s have some amazing and inspiring stories.

Have there been times where you felt like it was a lot of work, or had negative effects in your life? Sorry for asking so many questions.

hi you are welcome ask all questions you want
well i was 9 when i read souret el noor i didn t undestand all there was i asked my teacher he says that to be good muslim wonen must cover there heair in y family i was the second who puts the veil now all the members of my family are veiled but when i told mom about my decision she dosen t agree with me butmy father told her toletme free to choose my way my self (i ll never thank him enough)
i put the veil and i didn t have cloths u know at this moment i wear all the time short cloths
litlle by litlle she was convinced and i always try to learn more about veil the more emportant thing me all must know is that veil is a behaviour and then cloths our exernal appearence must reflect our personnality that means we must be in harmony and we ll never find that harmony if we are forced to put veil
well you are welcome for any other question

yours

------------------
lamiaâ

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
should women wear it?

Assalamu alaykum meteora

I would suggest that if you are still not sure about it that you read around the subject more, there are so many articles written by people more eloquent than me out there on the internet. Keep reading until you feel comfortable with your decision.

I do wear it, as from the things I read that were written by knowledgeable people I was convinced that as a Muslimah it was obligatory for me to do so. I did it step by step, as I felt comfortable, and then one day decided that it was time to wear it full time and haven’t regretted my decision. It was a little uncomfortable at first going out not sure how people would react, but after a few surprised looks and comments, most people accepted my choice and my conviction helped me overcome the reactions of those who didn’t.

I came across this poem once browsing round the internet and when I showed it to some other people who wore the hijab, they liked it, so I thought you might too.

" The Muslim Woman "Unveiled" "
By Izdehar Albowyha
You look at me and call me oppressed,
Simply because of the way I'm dressed,
You know me not for what's inside,
You judge the clothing I wear with pride,
My body's not for your eyes to hold,
You must speak to my mind, not my feminine mold,
I’m an individual, I'm no mans slave,
It’s Allah’s pleasure that I only crave,
I have a voice so I will be heard,
For in my heart I carry His word,
O ye women, wrap close your cloak,
So you won't be bothered by ignorant folk,
Man doesn't tell me to dress this way,
It's a Law from Allah that I obey,
Oppressed is something I'm truly NOT,
For liberation is what I've got,
It was given to me many years ago,
With the right to prosper, the right to grow,
I can climb mountains or cross the seas,
Expand my mind in all degrees,
For Allah Himself gave us LIB-ER-TY,
When He sent Islam,
To You and Me!

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 21 June 2004).]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nice nasheed which my sis likes to hear.you can listen to it here :
http://www.unc.edu/depts/europe/conferences/Veil2000/lyrics/theveil.htm

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Assalamu alaykum meteora

I would suggest that if you are still not sure about it that you read around the subject more, there are so many articles written by people more eloquent than me out there on the internet. Keep reading until you feel comfortable with your decision.

I do wear it, as from the things I read that were written by knowledgeable people I was convinced that as a Muslimah it was obligatory for me to do so. I did it step by step, as I felt comfortable, and then one day decided that it was time to wear it full time and haven’t regretted my decision. It was a little uncomfortable at first going out not sure how people would react, but after a few surprised looks and comments, most people accepted my choice and my conviction helped me overcome the reactions of those who didn’t.

I came across this poem once browsing round the internet and when I showed it to some other people who wore the hijab, they liked it, so I thought you might too.

By Izdehar Albowyha
When He sent Islam,
To You and Me!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Assalamu alaykum meteora

By Izdehar Albowyha
When He sent Islam,
To You and Me!

exactly, God tells the female when she reaches the age of puberty to wear the hajab, not only is it a command of god but its really a good thing to do, becuase it gives the women more respect as a female so that a man would look at the women as a person more then stare at her figure and bueaty. I respect a women who wears her hajab, and remember the hajab is the flag of islam.

[This message has been edited by multisphinx (edited 21 June 2004).]

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:
[B] ...becuase it gives the women more respect as a female so that a man would look at the women as a person more then stare at her figure and bueaty. [B]

A muslim man should not be staring, full stop. Modesty is suppose to be practiced by both sides, not just women!

And while I respect a muslim woman's choice to wear it, I don't agree a piece of cloth earns anyone respect.

I also don't respect a muslim man's assumption anyone who doesn't a hijab should not be respected and is "fair game" for his unwelcomed attention.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wedi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just as wearing hijab is an act of modesty, also a man lowering his eyes from women is also an act of modesty. I agree they shouldn't stare.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meteora
Member # 3790

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meteora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx everyone for telling me what you think...I guess I should read more about this issue...to get to know the truth myself...
Posts: 43 | From: alex/cai | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phagocyte
Member # 4450

Rate Member
DOES WEARING A WIG SOLVE THE PROPLEM FOR U ?
DOES A WOMAN NEED A PIECE OF CLOTH TO COVER HER HAIR TO BE ..... COMPLETE .. TO BE PURE ...TO BE RESPECTABLE ?
iS IT EITHER TO WEAR A BIKINI OR BE A WALKING TENT ?
iS THE WOMAN AN INCOMPLETE CREATURE WHO NEEDS THE TESTIMONY OF HER SURROUNDINGS TO BE ABLE TO BE CALLED 3AFEFA AND SHAREEFA ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS REVOLTING ....
IF ONE IS GOING TO START WITH ME IN THE QURAN VERSES ...REFER TO MY POSTINGS EARLIER IN THIS THREAD ..... AND ANSWER THEM ONE BY ONE POINT BY POINT
iT IS ALL COMING FROM THE SOCIAL NORM AND THE SOCIAL HABIT
THE PRESENT Arab civilization is unable to compete in a single field of human endeavor relevant to progress. Instead, Arab societies are racing backward into superstition, bigotry and a narcotic culture of blame. They have grown so impotent in every other regard—unable even to translate great wealth into minor power—that Arabs rich and poor, educated and illiterate, are enraptured by their PAST “triumphs” over the West , EL GHAZAWAT AND EL ANDALUS AND THESE VERY LATE INCIDENTS IN HISTORY ....
MONEY IS SPENT ON CAMPAIGNS FOR HEJAB ...HAJBAK IS THE SYMBOL OF " 3EFATEK " AS IF ALL WOMEN WERE VEILED ,OUR GLORIOUS DAYS WILL COME BACK ...NO SORRY , THAT IS NOT THE WAY ...OR OTHERWISE WHY THE SAUDIS ARE NOT THE GREATEST OF ALL ????lol
INSTEAD MEN ARE RAPED AND WOMEN ARE SODOMISED THE STATE IS ROBED ....AND THE RELIGIOUS MEN OF SAUDIA ARE HYPPOCITES WHO OBEY THE RULERS LIKE RABBITS ( READ THE LATEST STATMENTS OF MOFTY EL SAUDIA )
tHX FOR YOUR PATIENCE ...

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are brave - I've had a Fatwa thrown at me for saying much less. It was a refereshing change from some of the 'holier than thou' stuff that is sometimes posted in the Forum.

I might have chosen different words but I would have said much the same on some of your points.

Am I going to get another Fatwa? No? Shame, I was going to start a collection.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Phagocyte:
DOES WEARING A WIG SOLVE THE PROPLEM FOR U ?
DOES A WOMAN NEED A PIECE OF CLOTH TO COVER HER HAIR TO BE ..... COMPLETE .. TO BE PURE ...TO BE RESPECTABLE ?
iS IT EITHER TO WEAR A BIKINI OR BE A WALKING TENT ?
iS THE WOMAN AN INCOMPLETE CREATURE WHO NEEDS THE TESTIMONY OF HER SURROUNDINGS TO BE ABLE TO BE CALLED 3AFEFA AND SHAREEFA ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS REVOLTING ....
IF ONE IS GOING TO START WITH ME IN THE QURAN VERSES ...REFER TO MY POSTINGS EARLIER IN THIS THREAD ..... AND ANSWER THEM ONE BY ONE POINT BY POINT
iT IS ALL COMING FROM THE SOCIAL NORM AND THE SOCIAL HABIT
THE PRESENT Arab civilization is unable to compete in a single field of human endeavor relevant to progress. Instead, Arab societies are racing backward into superstition, bigotry and a narcotic culture of blame. They have grown so impotent in every other regard—unable even to translate great wealth into minor power—that Arabs rich and poor, educated and illiterate, are enraptured by their PAST “triumphs” over the West , EL GHAZAWAT AND EL ANDALUS AND THESE VERY LATE INCIDENTS IN HISTORY ....
MONEY IS SPENT ON CAMPAIGNS FOR HEJAB ...HAJBAK IS THE SYMBOL OF " 3EFATEK " AS IF ALL WOMEN WERE VEILED ,OUR GLORIOUS DAYS WILL COME BACK ...NO SORRY , THAT IS NOT THE WAY ...OR OTHERWISE WHY THE SAUDIS ARE NOT THE GREATEST OF ALL ????lol
INSTEAD MEN ARE RAPED AND WOMEN ARE SODOMISED THE STATE IS ROBED ....AND THE RELIGIOUS MEN OF SAUDIA ARE HYPPOCITES WHO OBEY THE RULERS LIKE RABBITS ( READ THE LATEST STATMENTS OF MOFTY EL SAUDIA )
tHX FOR YOUR PATIENCE ...

WOW! This is such great thinking! Could not agree less.

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Some of the points were more than a bit extreme but the point about lack of progress is correct. Sadly, Egypt has a massive illiteracy rate and that hinders progress. It has the wealth to progress educationally but it does not and it is still an extremely class conscious society - that has a tendency to keep the masses in their places.

The point about the inability to convert wealth to power is also correct. Otherwise why is Israel so powerful. The Arab nations are wealthy enough to stand up to Israel - but they don't.

What would be the difference between wearing a wig and wearing a hijab - they both cover the person's own hair? Would wearing a wig stop me being hung up by my hair for eternity as I was told would happen to me at the El Azar mosque? I doubt it.

Those that love Egypt see its faults and want them corrected. They want Egypt to look into the future and grow. That means educating people, giving them a good health service and providing honest (and incorruptable) officials.

It is the elite of Egypt that comment in Forum pages, because they are the ones that can read and write and can afford to have a computer or use an internet cafe - most of Egypt are worried about how they can eat and feed their children - especially now that inflation is rampant.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread was started by someone saying she was thinking about wearing hijab and asking was it another way of tying women up, linking it to the economic development of nations seems a bit of a spurious red herring. A Muslim woman wearing hijab can do anything a Muslim woman not wearing hijab can, it does not restrict her movement, activity in society (except in a few rare activities like rock climbing maybe!), or her ability to contribute the the economic development of her country.

The issue is about whether it is required of her as a practicing Muslim woman or not. The Qur'an tells her to do it, as do many of the hadith, and the descriptions of how the early Muslims dressed when they were following these orders. I am not going to quote all the ayat here or the hadith, as those who are interested will be able to find plenty written about this on the internet.

The suggestion about a wig being used to avoid compliance with the instruction for hijab cannot be used as wigs have been forbidden according to this hadith:
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah has cursed the woman who adds false hair and the woman who has this done, and the woman who tattoos, and the woman who has this done.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5477).
They also do not cover the required area, as there is nothing that defines the area that a woman should cover as just being the hair; the head, neck, and chest all have to be covered.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Thanks. I did not know about the tattoos bit. (I've got two), I do know thought that in southern Egypt, any European woman who wears a hijab gets stared at - but only because it is unusual.
Phagocyte
Member # 4450

Rate Member
Thank u new comer for your beiefing but still u did not answer my questions ...sorry all your argument is repeated and not logic ...please convince me and read my earlier postings in this thread and criticize them reasonably and logically( i hope u can read arabic ) ....as to abu hurayra as a teller of hadeeth ...i do not trust him as a teller of hadeeth ...( this is not my opinion ....even omar ebn el khatteab forbid him from telling hadeeth )
thx

newcomer
Member # 1056

Salaams Phagocyte!

I am sorry that for some reason you judged my comments to be illogical.

In answer to your comment about Abu Hurayrah, you are of course entitled to take hadith from those you believe to be trustworthy, but you should have firm evidence for your arguments if you wish to reject hadith by narrators who most scholars accept as trustworthy. I came across these two links that discuss some of the arguments people have raised against Abu Hurayrah's trustworthyness I leave them for you to read and make your own decision: http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/defend_abuhurayrah.htm http://www.ansar.org/english/answering.htm

As for answering your long cut and paste articles that you didn't have time to translate for us, reasonably and logically, I am sorry but my Arabic is not quite up to that level yet, which is why I come to an English site rather than an Arabic one. But if you'd care to take the time to translate it for me I will try to aswer the points that I am able to.

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 24 June 2004).]

Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by katrina:
[B] WOW! This is such great thinking! Could not agree less.

What exactly is the great thinking? And i hope you understood the Arabic terms. Also, i'd like to pose a question, are you a Muslim yourself?

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Katrina's note refered to something written by Phag earlier in the line. Something that I commented on as I agreed with some of it - poverty etc, lack of development.

Katrina looked at it from a different angle but did not explain why.

supercar
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
should women wear it?

It really is straight forward for those who are Muslims. According Muslims, it is about decency and respectability for women. Should they wear it? Well, personally I think it should be upto the women. If a woman feels comfortable in wearing a hijab, I see no reason why she shouldn't. On other hand, if she doesn't want to wear one, that should also be fine! Whether women wear hijabs or not, should not be a basis for respecting them. Women, like anyone else, should be treated on the basis of their individual personality! But I guess it's a cultural thing...who am I to judge.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LuxorLover, thanks for your help. No I did not explain why I said what I said. So here it is now.

This is what I totally agree and consider this great thinking:

"DOES A WOMAN NEED A PIECE OF CLOTH TO COVER HER HAIR TO BE ..... COMPLETE .. TO BE PURE ...TO BE RESPECTABLE ?"

A person’s morality is what important not belonging to a particular faith/religion and certainly not wearing a cover up. Putting a veil does not guarantee you good morals. Not wearing a veil does not mean less morality and values which would be love, care, compassion, honesty to people, and MODESTY.

Moreover, I do not believe in people’s interpretations of religion be it Islam or Christianity or Judaism (priests and sheiks and whoever else) including the necessity of wearing a veil as a proof of someone’s unity with God, truth to your beliefs, and moreover caring about the judgment of the society. The latter idea is expressed in the following sentence:

"IS THE WOMAN AN INCOMPLETE CREATURE WHO NEEDS THE TESTIMONY OF HER SURROUNDINGS…
iT IS ALL COMING FROM THE SOCIAL NORM AND THE SOCIAL HABIT THE PRESENT"

I also find this paragraph quite explanatory in terms of explaining and confirming some (not all) of the reasons why there is a recent increasing trend of hejab wearing, in particular in EGYPT. Is it just the flip side of the famous communist atheist dogma “religion is the opium for people, God does not exist” in terms of mind manipulation? Think about it. Is putting a veil on a woman is part of the brainwashing/putting masses to sleep to divert from finding the real solutions to economic/social/political problems prevailing in the country/region or 100% personal choice on behalf of an Arab woman BY HERSELF? Is this true call of GOD?

"MONEY IS SPENT ON CAMPAIGNS FOR HEJAB AS IF ALL WOMEN WERE VEILED ,OUR GLORIOUS DAYS WILL COME BACK ...
Arab civilization is unable to compete in a single field of human endeavor relevant to progress. Instead, Arab societies are racing backward into superstition, bigotry and a narcotic culture of blame. They have grown so impotent in every other regard—unable even to translate great wealth into minor power—that Arabs rich and poor, educated and illiterate, are enraptured by their PAST “triumphs” over the West…"

P.S. and yes, I wish I could read those articles mentioned above. I would have if they were in English

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by supercar:
It really is straight forward for those who are Muslims. According Muslims, it is about decency and respectability for women. Should they wear it? Well, personally I think it should be upto the women. If a woman feels comfortable in wearing a hijab, I see no reason why she shouldn't. On other hand, if she doesn't want to wear one, that should also be fine! Whether women wear hijabs or not, should not be a basis for respecting them. Women, like anyone else, should be treated on the basis of their individual personality! But I guess it's a cultural thing...who am I to judge.

actually it is not just an islamic tradition of showing modesty by covering up but also understood and practiced by Christians as well. Nuns wear cover up too in Christianity. Christian Orthodox church requires a woman to wear a scarf to cover her head during church services

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 24 June 2004).]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
i'd like to pose a question, are you a Muslim yourself?

[/B]

Let's not put it in a "muslim vs non-muslim" context. Perhaps, more appropriate question would be: "Do you speak/understand Arabic?"

meteora
Member # 3790

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for meteora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The suggestion about a wig being used to avoid compliance with the instruction for hijab cannot be used as wigs have been forbidden according to this hadith:
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah has cursed the woman who adds false hair and the woman who has this done, and the woman who tattoos, and the woman who has this done.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5477).
They also do not cover the required area, as there is nothing that defines the area that a woman should cover as just being the hair; the head, neck, and chest all have to be covered.

[/B]

Hi newcomer You should have completed the hadith....Anyway ,a year ago I made a search about this hadith particularly the last part ''la3an allh al namesa wal motanamesa''
''god curses who shapes her eyebrows'' and guess what!! it turns out to be a weak suspected hadith...
Though a lot of people turn to it as a trusted refrence...

omelbanaat
Member # 4616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for omelbanaat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much Phagocyte for the 2 articles you posted. My arabic is a little rusty, but it was well worth the effort of reading them. For those of you that couldn't read them in the arabic, they summarize accurately, and with historical backup that the Hijab is not something that is required by Islam, but rather was a pre-islamic practice adopted by particular cultures in a particular time and context. The articles address where the Hijab is referred to in the Holy Quran, and that it was prescribed exclusively to the wives of the Prophet Mohammed (who were not & are not the same as other women - according to the Quran). I found the articles enlightening, and will be copying them and sending them to friends and family. I often find myself in situations where I am the only unveiled woman around, and I resent the implication that I am somehow less pious, less devout or less decent as a result. The practice of Hijab is grounded in incorrect assumptions about Islam. Do you honestly believe that veiled women receive more respect from men than unveiled ones? Are they less hassled in the street? Are they less noticeable? If you choose to be veiled, then I respect your decision, if it is based on your faith, and your belief that you are doing something right. But I believe that it is not a pillar of Islam, I never have. It is cultural practice, pure and simple. It has no basis in religious tenets. I've always wondered about this, and maybe someone who is veiled could answer this question for me: in the hierarchy of modesty=devotion, do veiled women feel less devout in the presence of someone who is wearing the Niquab? One hadith quoted by Phagocyte's articles quotes both the Holy Quran and the Prophet Mohammed stating (forgive me for paraphrasing here) that God does not forget anything. If he doesn't want you to do something specific he will tell you, and if he wants you to do something specific he will also tell you. Don't go looking for things to burden yourself with. Do you honestly think if God wanted women to be veiled he wouldn't have come out and said cover your heads, and that's it? If it's to protect us from sin, from temptation, then wouldn't it also be something imposed on men? You women out there, don't you see men you find attractive? Would covering them up make them less so? Sorry in advance here, but if any lady out there is feeling horny is a little extra cloth around a guy's head going to deter you, stop you from looking, from thinking? We'd be much better off getting our heads out of the sand on this issue. Do the research, make an informed choice.
Posts: 35 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Thank you. That was informative and refreshing. I took such a bashing at the mosque for not wanting to wear a hijab.

I wish that the men in the south could be convinced not only that their daughters do not have to cover their hair but that they do not need circumscising either.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omelbanaat

Thank you so much for summarizing the articles. You have made so many great and valid points.

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Hi newcomer You should have completed the hadith....Anyway ,a year ago I made a search about this hadith particularly the last part ''la3an allh al namesa wal motanamesa''
''god curses who shapes her eyebrows'' and guess what!! it turns out to be a weak suspected hadith...

Salaams meteora
Thanks for your comment and making me double check my source. The Hadith I quoted from was Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 816 without the addition that you mentioned (the reference number I gave was taken from the source that I took the hadith from originally, which I believe would have been a translation taken from an Arabic version of Sahih Bukhari, the reference I am giving here is according to this link: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/072.sbt.html). It is supported by the following Hadith in Sahih Bukhari alone: 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 831, without starting to make reference to any of the other books of Hadith. The other Hadith listed are narrated by Aisha bint Abu Bakr, Asma bin Abu Bakr, Ibn Omar, Sa'id bin Al-Musaiyab, and 'Alqama. Only 822 narrated by 'Alqama has any mention of plucking hair although they all mention about the tattooing. Which Hadith was it that you learned was a weak suspected one?

Phagocyte
Member # 4450

Rate Member
الكومبيوتر يحاكم "أبو هريره"
د. خالد منتصر

أثناء تجولى فى معرض الكتاب الأخير لاحظت زيادة كبيره فى عدد دور النشر المتخصصه فى الكتب الدينيه، ولمست مدى إقبال وحرص الشباب على إقتناء كتب التفاسير والأحاديث والتاريخ الإسلامى مما يعكس مدى التعطش الشديد من هؤلاء الشباب لمعرفة تعاليم ديننا الحنيف ورسم ملامحه الصحيحه التى شوهها البعض بالتشدد والمغالاه والقسوه والبعد عن منابعه الأصيله التى تنبض بالحب والتسامح وإحترام العقل، وقد أسعدنى هذا الإتجاه الذى أعاد البوصله إلى إتجاهها الصحيح بعيداً عن كتب الثعبان الأقرع ونسائنا وقود النار وغلمان الجنه.... إلى آخر هذه الكتب الصفراء التى تكرس التخلف وتمتهن العقل، ومما ضاعف من سعادتى دخول التكنولوجيا الحديثه إلى دنيا المطبوعات الإسلاميه، فقد إمتلأت أجنحة المعرض وأيضاً مكتبات الأسواق بل وبيوت الكثيرين بديسكات الكومبيوتر والسى دى ومنها مايستعرض التاريخ الإسلامى ومنها مايتلو ويفسر القرآن ومنها أيضاً مايقدم لنا جميع الأحاديث النبويه، وسرعان ماباغتتنى علامة إستفهام وأنا أتأمل إحدى هذه "السى ديهات " هل ماأتأمله هذا وأمسكه بيدى يعد تقدماً بالفعل ؟، وهل إنعكست هذه التكنولوجيا على فهمنا ورؤيتنا لهذا التراث ؟، هل إستفدنا من هذا الكومبيوتر فى صناعة منهج علمى فى تناول ودراسة هذه التفاسير والأحاديث ؟، أم أن الحقيقه هى أننا مجرد مستهلكين مارسنا هوايتنا فى الحفظ وضاعفنا من قدرتنا على التخزين، وصار الكومبيوتر لدينا مجرد فرد فى طابور العنعنه أو أرشيف شيك يساعدنا فى الفهرسه ليس إلا؟؟؟؟، ألف سؤال وسؤال دار فى رأسى وأنا ممسك بالسى دى الذى كان يخزن كافة الأحاديث ويساعد على إستعادتها فى جزء من الثانيه، وقبل أن أجيب قلت لأجرب بنفسى فى مجال الأحاديث والذى هو بالأساس مجال يعتمد أولاً وأخيراً على الذاكره والحفظ ولكنها ذاكرة البشر وحفظ وتخزين العنعنه الإنسانيه ولنجرب ذاكرة الكومبيوتر ولندخل له الداتا أو المعلومات متداخلة مع التاريخ والتفاسير والأرقام، وإنتظرت النتيجه وبدلاً من أن أحصل على إجابه وجدت أمامى علامات إستفهام لاحصر لها تدور معظمها عن أهم راوٍ للحديث فى التاريخ الإسلامى وهو أبو هريره الذى عقد له الكومبيوتر محاكمة من خلال تناقض الأرقام ولامنطقية التواريخ ، والمحاكمه ليست محاكمة إتهامات ولكنها محاكمة تساؤلات وإستفهامات مشروعه فالصحابه علينا لهم واجب التوقير وليس التأليه وحق الإحترام وليس التقديس وهذا شجع الكومبيوتر الذى كانت أول معلومه يتلقاها هى أنه لاكهنوت فى الإسلام.

**أما لماذا أبو هريره بالذات ؟فلأن ماروى عنه خمسة الاف وثلاثمائة وأربعه وسبعين حديثاً 5374، أما لماذا إندهش الكومبيوتر وهو يعيد حساباته ؟فالسبب لأن هذا الكم كان حصيلة ثلاث سنوات فقط صحبة للرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام أى مامجموعه 1195يوم أى بمعدل خمسة أحاديث يومياً تقريباً وأعتقد أنه لوكان قد تجسد ظلاً للنبى ماكان هذا الرقم !، وليس سر الإندهاش فى الكم فقط ولكن فى تناقض هذا الكم مع ماروى عن باقى الصحابه، فالنسبه بينه وبينهم بها خلل كبير فجميع ماروى عن أبى بكر إنما هو 142 حديثاً، وكل ماأسند إلى عمر بن الخطاب 537 حديثاً وكل مالعثمان 146 حديثاً وكل مارووه عن على586 فقط أى أن مجموع الأحاديث المرويه عن الخلفاء الراشدين بما عرف عنهم من تقوى وورع وسبق للإسلام هى 1411 حديثاً أى بنسبة 27% مما روى عن أبى هريره، والمدهش أنه أعلن أن مازال فى جعبته الكثير وإنه لم يقل كل ماعنده فقد قال "يقولون أكثرت ياأبا هريره والذى نفسى بيده لوحدثتكم بكل شئ سمعته من رسول الله (ص)لرميتمونى بالقشع -المزابل-ثم ماناظرتمونى"، هذا بالرغم من أن مجموع ماروى عنه يفوق كل ماروى عن الخلفاء الأربعه كماذكرنا مضافاً إليهم أمهات المؤمنين وفاطمة بنت الرسول!، أما عبد الله بن عمرو بن العاص الذى إعترف له أبو هريره شخصياً بأنه كان أكثر حديثاً لم يرو عنه سوى سبعمائة حديث أى واحد على سبعه من أحاديث أبى هريره!

أما إذا أتينا للصحيحين البخارى ومسلم فلأبى هريره 1574 حديثاً بينما نجد لأبى بكر 16 حديثاً وحسان بن ثابت حديثاً، والزبير حديثاً والعباس أربعه، وعبد الرحمن بن أبى بكر ثلاثه ومثلهم عبد الله بن الزبير، أما على بن أبى طالب فسبعه وثلاثين وعمر بن الخطاب ثلاثه وأربعين وعمار بن ياسر حديثين، وإذا جمعنا مافى الصحيحين عن ثلاثين من مشاهير الصحابه نحصل على مائة وثلاثة وسبعين حديثاً بينما لأبى هريرة أكثر من تسعة أضعاف هذا العدد !، وقد إندهش معاصروه كما إندهش الكومبيوتر من ضخامة هذا العدد فدافع عن نفسه قائلاً بأن إخوته من المهاجرين كان يشغلهم الصفق فى الأسواق وأن إخوته من الأنصار كان يشغلهم عمل أموالهم، ويقول عن نفسه أنه كان مسكيناً يلزم الرسول ويحضر حين يغيبون ويعى حين ينسون، ولكن معاصريه من الصحابه وجلساء وأقارب النبى كان لهم رأى آخر فمنهم من وبخه مثل عمر بن الخطاب الذى ضربه بالدره وهدده بالنفى حين سمع منه هذا الإكثار من الحديث بل ووصل الشقاق بينهما أن عزله عمر عن ولاية البحرين بعد توبيخ شديد اللهجه، ومنهم من أنكر عليه قوله مثل على عندما سمعه يقول حدثنى خليلى ورأيت خليلى وسأله متى كان النبى خليلك ياأبا هريره، ومنهم من كذبه مثل عائشه حينما روى حديثه عن أن الكلب والمرأه والحمار يقطعون الصلاه وقالت رأيت رسول الله يصلى وسط السرير وأنا على السرير معترضة بينه وبين القبله وكذبته أيضاً فى حديث من أصبح جنباً فلا صيام له وحين واجهته إعتذر وتحجج بأنه قد سمعه من الفضل بن العباس وكان الفضل حين إعتذر ميتاً، ومنهم من لم يأخذ بكلامه مثل إبن عباس حين أنكر حديثه الذى قال فيه إن من حمل جنازة فليتوضأ ورد إبن عباس لايلزمنا الوضوء فى عيدان يابسه، ومنهم من سخر مثل بن عمر حين سمع أنه قال أن الرسول أمر بقتل الكلاب إلا كلب الصيد أو الغنم أو الماشيه أو الزرع وقال إنه أضاف الزرع لأنه يخاف على زرعه.

إذن فالكومبيوتر لم يحاكم أبا هريرة وحده ولكن شاركه الكثير من الصحابه وأيضاً أم المؤمنين عائشه التى كانت أكثر المهاجمين شدة، وبعدهم حاكمه الشيعه والمعتزله والشيخ أبو ريه وأحمد أمين ومصطفى صادق الرافعى وغيرهم الكثير، أما لماذا إشترك كل هؤلاء فى الحساب والنقد والمحاكمه ؟، فتوجد عدة أسباب لكن أهمها مدحه الشديد وأحاديثه التى تفضل بنى أميه على غيرهم، فمعاويه معه الحق ضد على، ومروان مدح ذاكرته، وبنى أميه الذين ولوه على المدينه هم أهل التقوى والبر عنده..... الخ.

ومن ضمن مارصده الكومبيوتر من تناقضات التناقض فى التاريخ وتسلسله ومعاصرة الشخصيات والأحداث ودقتها، فمثلاً حديثه عن رقيه بنت الرسول التى دخل عليها وفى يدها مشط وكان الرسول(ص) خارجاً من عندها وأوصاها بإكرام عثمان زوجها، والتناقض هنا ناشئ من أن رقيه ماتت عند فتح بدر وأبو هريرة أسلم بعد موتها وبعد فتح خيبر !، ومثال آخر فى قوله عن سهو النبى أنه صلى بهم الظهر أو العصر فسلم فى ركعتين فقال له ذو اليدين أنقصت الصلاه أم نسيت ؟وذو اليدين هذا إستشهد ببدر وأيضاً قبل إسلام أبى هريره!، وهناك أمثلة أخرى على العلماء دراستها وتمحيصها.

**أما أهم مافى الموضوع فهو مناقشة المتن الذى أهدرت دراسته لصالح دراسة السند، ومن الأحاديث الكثيره المرويه عن أبى هريره والتى يظهر بعضها على الشاشة الصغيره وتروج بين الناس، ومنها مايحط من قيمة المرأه مثل حديث الكلب والحمار والمرأه السابق ذكره والذى أنكرته عائشه وأيضاً الحديث الذى يقول أن سوء الحظ يوجد فى ثلاثه البيت والمرأه والفرس، ومنها ماهو غير مقبول للعقل مثل الحديث الذى يقول "إذا سمعتم صياح الديك فإسألوا الله من فضله فإنها رأت ملكاً، وإذا سمعتم نهيق الحمار فتعوذوا بالله من الشيطان فإنه رأى شيطاناً" وأيضاً حديث الذبابه المشهور عن جناح الداء والدواء !!، ومنها ماهو متناقض مع حديث قاله أبو هريرة نفسه فمثلاً الحديث الذى أنكر فيه وجود العدوى وحديثه الثانى الذى يدلل على وجودها حين قال أنه سمع النبى يقول لايوردن مريض على مصح !!، ونرجو من الأزهر الشريف منارة العلم أن يوظف كل طاقاته لغربلة الأحاديث ودراستها وعدم الإكتفاء بجملة ليس فى الإمكان أبدع مما كان، وليحاولوا تطبيق مناهج البحث العلمى فى دراسة علوم الحديث، ونرجو ألا يقتصر دور الكومبيوتر على كتابة بيانات الشجب لجبهة علماء الأزهر، أو تقارير فصل أعضاء هذه الجبهه بأمر شيخ الأزهر، وأخيراً إنها ليست محاكمة تشهير بل إنها محاكمة تنوير

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:

I don't think the hadeeth is weak. actually it's the translation which is not accurate.
the word which was translated as the one who shapes eye brows which is Namesah can simply mean remove hair from forhead by way of threading as in Lisan al arab .Imam Nawawy infact said it's desirable for woman to remove unwanted hair like moustash or beard and Suyuti understood it to mean plucking hair from the forehead (the front part of the head). it was Abu Dawood who understood it the way you mentioned.

Phagocyte
Member # 4450

Rate Member
in this article the writer talks statistically about the number of hadeeth narrated by abu hurayra 5374 hadeeth in only three years while abu bakr narrated only 142 hadeeth and omar ebn elkhattab 586 and othman 146 and aly 586
saheeh el bokhary related for abuhurayra 1574 hadeeth while we find for abu bakr 16 hadeeth only and omar 43 hadeeth ...and the article goes on in the numbers of the other followers of the prophet
then omar ben elkhattab stopped him from narration and even aicha the wife of the prophet and ebn 3abbas made fun of hi m where he states some accidents and even denied some of his narrations to ever be authentic ...let alone that he was one of the instruments of el omayeen to establish their power by narration of lots of hadeeth that talk about the virtues of them ( which is surely doubtful )
thx newcomer for your decent argument
I tried the link u sent but it did not work .....
thx again

Troubles101
Member # 4543

http://understanding-islam.com/related/text.asp?type=question&qid=2613

quote:
الكومبيوتر يحاكم "أبو هريره"
د. خالد منتصر

أثناء تجولى فى معرض الكتاب الأخير لاحظت زيادة كبيره فى عدد دور النشر المتخصصه فى الكتب الدينيه، ولمست مدى إقبال وحرص الشباب على إقتناء كتب التفاسير والأحاديث والتاريخ الإسلامى مما يعكس مدى التعطش الشديد من هؤلاء الشباب لمعرفة تعاليم ديننا الحنيف ورسم ملامحه الصحيحه التى شوهها البعض بالتشدد والمغالاه والقسوه والبعد عن منابعه الأصيله التى تنبض بالحب والتسامح وإحترام العقل، وقد أسعدنى هذا الإتجاه الذى أعاد البوصله إلى إتجاهها الصحيح بعيداً عن كتب الثعبان الأقرع ونسائنا وقود النار وغلمان الجنه.... إلى آخر هذه الكتب الصفراء التى تكرس التخلف وتمتهن العقل، ومما ضاعف من سعادتى دخول التكنولوجيا الحديثه إلى دنيا المطبوعات الإسلاميه، فقد إمتلأت أجنحة المعرض وأيضاً مكتبات الأسواق بل وبيوت الكثيرين بديسكات الكومبيوتر والسى دى ومنها مايستعرض التاريخ الإسلامى ومنها مايتلو ويفسر القرآن ومنها أيضاً مايقدم لنا جميع الأحاديث النبويه، وسرعان ماباغتتنى علامة إستفهام وأنا أتأمل إحدى هذه "السى ديهات " هل ماأتأمله هذا وأمسكه بيدى يعد تقدماً بالفعل ؟، وهل إنعكست هذه التكنولوجيا على فهمنا ورؤيتنا لهذا التراث ؟، هل إستفدنا من هذا الكومبيوتر فى صناعة منهج علمى فى تناول ودراسة هذه التفاسير والأحاديث ؟، أم أن الحقيقه هى أننا مجرد مستهلكين مارسنا هوايتنا فى الحفظ وضاعفنا من قدرتنا على التخزين، وصار الكومبيوتر لدينا مجرد فرد فى طابور العنعنه أو أرشيف شيك يساعدنا فى الفهرسه ليس إلا؟؟؟؟، ألف سؤال وسؤال دار فى رأسى وأنا ممسك بالسى دى الذى كان يخزن كافة الأحاديث ويساعد على إستعادتها فى جزء من الثانيه، وقبل أن أجيب قلت لأجرب بنفسى فى مجال الأحاديث والذى هو بالأساس مجال يعتمد أولاً وأخيراً على الذاكره والحفظ ولكنها ذاكرة البشر وحفظ وتخزين العنعنه الإنسانيه ولنجرب ذاكرة الكومبيوتر ولندخل له الداتا أو المعلومات متداخلة مع التاريخ والتفاسير والأرقام، وإنتظرت النتيجه وبدلاً من أن أحصل على إجابه وجدت أمامى علامات إستفهام لاحصر لها تدور معظمها عن أهم راوٍ للحديث فى التاريخ الإسلامى وهو أبو هريره الذى عقد له الكومبيوتر محاكمة من خلال تناقض الأرقام ولامنطقية التواريخ ، والمحاكمه ليست محاكمة إتهامات ولكنها محاكمة تساؤلات وإستفهامات مشروعه فالصحابه علينا لهم واجب التوقير وليس التأليه وحق الإحترام وليس التقديس وهذا شجع الكومبيوتر الذى كانت أول معلومه يتلقاها هى أنه لاكهنوت فى الإسلام.

**أما لماذا أبو هريره بالذات ؟فلأن ماروى عنه خمسة الاف وثلاثمائة وأربعه وسبعين حديثاً 5374، أما لماذا إندهش الكومبيوتر وهو يعيد حساباته ؟فالسبب لأن هذا الكم كان حصيلة ثلاث سنوات فقط صحبة للرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام أى مامجموعه 1195يوم أى بمعدل خمسة أحاديث يومياً تقريباً وأعتقد أنه لوكان قد تجسد ظلاً للنبى ماكان هذا الرقم !، وليس سر الإندهاش فى الكم فقط ولكن فى تناقض هذا الكم مع ماروى عن باقى الصحابه، فالنسبه بينه وبينهم بها خلل كبير فجميع ماروى عن أبى بكر إنما هو 142 حديثاً، وكل ماأسند إلى عمر بن الخطاب 537 حديثاً وكل مالعثمان 146 حديثاً وكل مارووه عن على586 فقط أى أن مجموع الأحاديث المرويه عن الخلفاء الراشدين بما عرف عنهم من تقوى وورع وسبق للإسلام هى 1411 حديثاً أى بنسبة 27% مما روى عن أبى هريره، والمدهش أنه أعلن أن مازال فى جعبته الكثير وإنه لم يقل كل ماعنده فقد قال "يقولون أكثرت ياأبا هريره والذى نفسى بيده لوحدثتكم بكل شئ سمعته من رسول الله (ص)لرميتمونى بالقشع -المزابل-ثم ماناظرتمونى"، هذا بالرغم من أن مجموع ماروى عنه يفوق كل ماروى عن الخلفاء الأربعه كماذكرنا مضافاً إليهم أمهات المؤمنين وفاطمة بنت الرسول!، أما عبد الله بن عمرو بن العاص الذى إعترف له أبو هريره شخصياً بأنه كان أكثر حديثاً لم يرو عنه سوى سبعمائة حديث أى واحد على سبعه من أحاديث أبى هريره!

أما إذا أتينا للصحيحين البخارى ومسلم فلأبى هريره 1574 حديثاً بينما نجد لأبى بكر 16 حديثاً وحسان بن ثابت حديثاً، والزبير حديثاً والعباس أربعه، وعبد الرحمن بن أبى بكر ثلاثه ومثلهم عبد الله بن الزبير، أما على بن أبى طالب فسبعه وثلاثين وعمر بن الخطاب ثلاثه وأربعين وعمار بن ياسر حديثين، وإذا جمعنا مافى الصحيحين عن ثلاثين من مشاهير الصحابه نحصل على مائة وثلاثة وسبعين حديثاً بينما لأبى هريرة أكثر من تسعة أضعاف هذا العدد !، وقد إندهش معاصروه كما إندهش الكومبيوتر من ضخامة هذا العدد فدافع عن نفسه قائلاً بأن إخوته من المهاجرين كان يشغلهم الصفق فى الأسواق وأن إخوته من الأنصار كان يشغلهم عمل أموالهم، ويقول عن نفسه أنه كان مسكيناً يلزم الرسول ويحضر حين يغيبون ويعى حين ينسون، ولكن معاصريه من الصحابه وجلساء وأقارب النبى كان لهم رأى آخر فمنهم من وبخه مثل عمر بن الخطاب الذى ضربه بالدره وهدده بالنفى حين سمع منه هذا الإكثار من الحديث بل ووصل الشقاق بينهما أن عزله عمر عن ولاية البحرين بعد توبيخ شديد اللهجه، ومنهم من أنكر عليه قوله مثل على عندما سمعه يقول حدثنى خليلى ورأيت خليلى وسأله متى كان النبى خليلك ياأبا هريره، ومنهم من كذبه مثل عائشه حينما روى حديثه عن أن الكلب والمرأه والحمار يقطعون الصلاه وقالت رأيت رسول الله يصلى وسط السرير وأنا على السرير معترضة بينه وبين القبله وكذبته أيضاً فى حديث من أصبح جنباً فلا صيام له وحين واجهته إعتذر وتحجج بأنه قد سمعه من الفضل بن العباس وكان الفضل حين إعتذر ميتاً، ومنهم من لم يأخذ بكلامه مثل إبن عباس حين أنكر حديثه الذى قال فيه إن من حمل جنازة فليتوضأ ورد إبن عباس لايلزمنا الوضوء فى عيدان يابسه، ومنهم من سخر مثل بن عمر حين سمع أنه قال أن الرسول أمر بقتل الكلاب إلا كلب الصيد أو الغنم أو الماشيه أو الزرع وقال إنه أضاف الزرع لأنه يخاف على زرعه.

إذن فالكومبيوتر لم يحاكم أبا هريرة وحده ولكن شاركه الكثير من الصحابه وأيضاً أم المؤمنين عائشه التى كانت أكثر المهاجمين شدة، وبعدهم حاكمه الشيعه والمعتزله والشيخ أبو ريه وأحمد أمين ومصطفى صادق الرافعى وغيرهم الكثير، أما لماذا إشترك كل هؤلاء فى الحساب والنقد والمحاكمه ؟، فتوجد عدة أسباب لكن أهمها مدحه الشديد وأحاديثه التى تفضل بنى أميه على غيرهم، فمعاويه معه الحق ضد على، ومروان مدح ذاكرته، وبنى أميه الذين ولوه على المدينه هم أهل التقوى والبر عنده..... الخ.

ومن ضمن مارصده الكومبيوتر من تناقضات التناقض فى التاريخ وتسلسله ومعاصرة الشخصيات والأحداث ودقتها، فمثلاً حديثه عن رقيه بنت الرسول التى دخل عليها وفى يدها مشط وكان الرسول(ص) خارجاً من عندها وأوصاها بإكرام عثمان زوجها، والتناقض هنا ناشئ من أن رقيه ماتت عند فتح بدر وأبو هريرة أسلم بعد موتها وبعد فتح خيبر !، ومثال آخر فى قوله عن سهو النبى أنه صلى بهم الظهر أو العصر فسلم فى ركعتين فقال له ذو اليدين أنقصت الصلاه أم نسيت ؟وذو اليدين هذا إستشهد ببدر وأيضاً قبل إسلام أبى هريره!، وهناك أمثلة أخرى على العلماء دراستها وتمحيصها.

**أما أهم مافى الموضوع فهو مناقشة المتن الذى أهدرت دراسته لصالح دراسة السند، ومن الأحاديث الكثيره المرويه عن أبى هريره والتى يظهر بعضها على الشاشة الصغيره وتروج بين الناس، ومنها مايحط من قيمة المرأه مثل حديث الكلب والحمار والمرأه السابق ذكره والذى أنكرته عائشه وأيضاً الحديث الذى يقول أن سوء الحظ يوجد فى ثلاثه البيت والمرأه والفرس، ومنها ماهو غير مقبول للعقل مثل الحديث الذى يقول "إذا سمعتم صياح الديك فإسألوا الله من فضله فإنها رأت ملكاً، وإذا سمعتم نهيق الحمار فتعوذوا بالله من الشيطان فإنه رأى شيطاناً" وأيضاً حديث الذبابه المشهور عن جناح الداء والدواء !!، ومنها ماهو متناقض مع حديث قاله أبو هريرة نفسه فمثلاً الحديث الذى أنكر فيه وجود العدوى وحديثه الثانى الذى يدلل على وجودها حين قال أنه سمع النبى يقول لايوردن مريض على مصح !!، ونرجو من الأزهر الشريف منارة العلم أن يوظف كل طاقاته لغربلة الأحاديث ودراستها وعدم الإكتفاء بجملة ليس فى الإمكان أبدع مما كان، وليحاولوا تطبيق مناهج البحث العلمى فى دراسة علوم الحديث، ونرجو ألا يقتصر دور الكومبيوتر على كتابة بيانات الشجب لجبهة علماء الأزهر، أو تقارير فصل أعضاء هذه الجبهه بأمر شيخ الأزهر، وأخيراً إنها ليست محاكمة تشهير بل إنها محاكمة تنوير

Phagocyte
Member # 4450

Rate Member
thx troubles 101 for your link it was very nice
but u r here directing our reading from a sunni source where i can bet that a shitte source will have an opposite stand up debate ...but the number of hadeeth narrated by him is still very large for the interval he accompanied the prophet compared (only three years )with others who were very early accompanying the prophet from the start of the call for islam to be explained with such a lame explanation
then the link did not answer for what omar and 3aesha and ebn 3abbas said about him
and lastly comes the matter of elomaweyeen which should shake his whole credibility .
by the way i am not shitte
thx

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:

and the article goes on in the numbers of the other followers of the prophet
then omar ben elkhattab stopped him from narration and even aicha the wife of the prophet and ebn 3abbas made fun of hi m where he states some accidents and even denied some of his narrations to ever be authentic ...let alone that he was one of the instruments of el omayeen to establish their power by narration of lots of hadeeth that talk about the virtues of them ( which is surely doubtful )
thx newcomer for your decent argument
I tried the link u sent but it did not work .....
thx again

Salaams Phagocyte!

Sorry you couldnt't get my links to work, try copying and pasting them into the address part of your browser and then clicking enter this may work if the link doesn't work for you. You will see that all your points about Abu Hurayrah are discussed from a sound Sunni perspective in the articles I posted. As a Sunni Muslim this is the perspective I follow rather than Shi'i sources.

Also could I please make a request, this is a site in English so could I ask that if you have useful articles that you either translate them or look for their equivalents in English, as it makes it a very one-sided argument if some of us cannot comment fully on your posts.

Could I also remind you that this forum is about living in Egypt and although Islam is obviously a part of life in Egypt, it would be better to try and relate discussions to Egypt in some way or at least clarify things so people are able to gain an understanding of Islam as it is understood and/practiced in Egypt.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com