EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Are Egyptian men machos? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are Egyptian men machos?
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm coming to Egypt next month, and I've been hearing bad stories about Egyptian men. I heard they are rude to women.
Please tell me more information.

Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Model:
I'm coming to Egypt next month, and I've been hearing bad stories about Egyptian men. I heard they are rude to women.

First they act nice, but after taking what the want they act like ****…you know this sentence counts only for whoe**…most of the Egyptian men see that girls who practice *physical love (you know the other word) are kina B******…
HOPE I helped you…
Takecare my dear there are a lot of jerks here

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:

First they act nice, but after taking what the want they act like ****…you know this sentence counts only for whoe**…most of the Egyptian men see that girls who practice *physical love (you know the other word) are kina B******…
HOPE I helped you…

Thank you for your reply. So all men are the same! THey just want sex huh? Well I'm conservative so they're not getting any.
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, speaking of sex, I guess you have to have a lil talk with my sex doctor, Dr. Sonomod, she is a member of this board too [Big Grin]

By the way, I am self-castrated, nice to meet you [Smile]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been to Egypt enough to give a lot of good advice, but in my experience there, make sure you dress conservatively. Arms and legs covered. Covered up to the neck. Loose clothing.

I was amazed when I went to the Egyptian Museum and other tourist sites to see European women wearing nothing but halter tops and short shorts. I'm very used to that here in the US, but it looked WAY out of place in Egypt.

Not saying dressing conservatively will stop all harassment, but it helps a bit. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of your visit to Egypt, what sites or places would you like to see ?

I recommand to you going from Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh by train, it is wornderful indeed to do [Smile]

And in Sharm El Sheikh you can be in bikini 24/7 and topless too, sounds like fun hein [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well sister, I have heard exactly the opposite, I heard they are so gentle specially at 'peeling'

[Big Grin]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:

HOPE I helped you…

Thank you for your reply. So all men are the same! THey just want sex huh? Well I'm conservative so they're not getting any.
That is what we used to call in French, FARCE ! hahahahahahaha

Typical Farce dialogue scene between 2 experts [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ROFL

Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you go there for a vacation, you will only meet nice tourist guys, ready for anything to make you happy, and get what they want [Smile]
In the "normal" areas, you will always find young boys harrassing you in the street, some women can stand with it, some can't. But in the real life, you will find men are respectful and helpful. If you stay there for a long time, be careful in selecting people who want to be your "friend" (there will be plenty of them!). There are jerks, like everywhere, but once you know the rules, you will find that Egyptians are really wonderful.

Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbapapa:
If you go there for a vacation, you will only meet nice tourist guys, ready for anything to make you happy, and get what they want [Smile]
In the "normal" areas, you will always find young boys harrassing you in the street, some women can stand with it, some can't. But in the real life, you will find men are respectful and helpful. If you stay there for a long time, be careful in selecting people who want to be your "friend" (there will be plenty of them!). There are jerks, like everywhere, but once you know the rules, you will find that Egyptians are really wonderful.

Molto Grazie [Smile]
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

I recommand to you going from Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh by train, it is wornderful indeed to do [Smile]

And in Sharm El Sheikh you can be in bikini 24/7 and topless too, sounds like fun hein [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Oh no trains. I always fly [Cool]

And I can't stand topless women.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:

And in Sharm El Sheikh you can be in bikini 24/7 and topless too, sounds like fun hein [Big Grin]

Then you may drop on Sharm El Sheikh on a Nile Cruise [Big Grin]

You can't stand topless women ?! [Eek!]
What job you said you do again please ?!

[Big Grin]

ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

And in Sharm El Sheikh you can be in bikini 24/7 and topless too, sounds like fun hein [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

I don't pose topless.
Being topless in public is poor taste.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

I don't pose topless.
Being topless in public is poor taste.

Good Gurl [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've been hearing bad stories about Egyptian men.

They're all true.

They beat up their wives and cheat on them for absolutely no reason.

They have bad breath due to bad oral hygiene.

They lie most of the time, if not all of it.

But I've had a look at your "less revealing" picture on the post your picture thread on the other section. Don't worry you will be treated like a queen.

Until you fall for one of them.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Unknown Model,

Next month is not too far from here and you shall see for yourself, can anyone borrow your eyes and mind to see and judge for you ?

If yes, then listen to people here.

Clear ?!

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I heard they are rude to women.

Anti Harrassment Strategy

A Bit of Advice from Egyptian Girls

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Kingdom, u're like always smart and make me laugh.
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
Oh, Kingdom, u're like always smart and make me laugh.

Oh! Thanks. Although I didn't mean to be funny this time, but I'm glad to have mde you laugh my moonshine [Smile]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

They're all true.

But I've had a look at your "less revealing" picture on the post your picture thread on the other section. Don't worry you will be treated like a queen.

FREEZE !!!! CIA !!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]

ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

They're all true.

[Eek!] I hope I won't after reading this.
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
quote:

OMG. I already get harassed in Italy. Is it comparable?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

They're all true.

[Eek!] I hope I won't after reading this.
Thank God, Sonomod is not here [Big Grin]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
quote:

OMG. I already get harassed in Italy. Is it comparable?
No way, we have Higher .... spirits here [Big Grin]
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Unknown Model,
Why did you come here trying to fool us?
Do you think you need to be extremely beautiful to attract our attention or trigger our sincere interest and virtual friendship?
Too bad, in this forum there is someone (ME!!!!) who knows who that model is: it is NINA MORIC and she's very famous, not at all unknown.
She comes from Croatia and it is a star here in Italy ("where you have been harrassed"... [Roll Eyes] )
Unless you are NINA MORIC who wants to spend some time on ES ( yeah yeah yeah why not? Stars always want to spend their times talking about Egypt... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] ), why did you come here telling us lies? And the real Nina Moric could as well denounce you for inappropriate use of her image [Big Grin] (she is a viper, you know, all the press here talks about her and her very frequent poses in topless LOLLLL)
Nina Moric is the testimonial of Loree Rodkin for this year, as you can see from this link that I discharged from Google.

What a sadness..... the second fraud on ES after Forrest Gump (who is still running after he was caught LOLLLL [Big Grin] )

Why don't you post your true picture? You will be more than welcome among us, whatever your face is.....

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://mode.tiscali.it/personaggi/2005/maggio/09/nina_testimonial_occhiali.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dloree%2Brodkin,%2Bmoric%26hl% 3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unknown Models Quote "I hope I won't after reading this" Your Quote "Thank God, Sonomod is not here"

Corvinous I am fairly new to this site and have been reading your posts, LOL. Please tell me what you are taking as I really want some!

Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
Dear Unknown Model,
Do you think you need to be extremely beautiful to attract our attention or trigger our sincere interest and virtual friendship?
Too bad, in this forum there is someone (ME!!!!) who knows who that model is: it is NINA MORIC and she's very famous, not at all unknown.
She comes from Croatia and it is a star here in Italy ("where you have been harrassed"... [Roll Eyes] )
Unless you are NINA MORIC who wants to spend some time on ES ( yeah yeah yeah why not? Stars always want to spend their times talking about Egypt... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] ), why did you come here telling us lies? And the real Nina Moric could as well denounce you for inappropriate use of her image [Big Grin] (she is a viper, you know, all the press here talks about her and her very frequent poses in topless LOLLLL)
Nina Moric is the testimonial of Loree Rodkin for this year, as you can see from this link that I discharged from Google.

What a sadness..... the second fraud on ES after Forrest Gump (who is still running after he was caught LOLLLL [Big Grin] )

Why don't you post your true picture? You will be more than welcome among us, whatever your face is.....

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://mode.tiscali.it/personaggi/2005/maggio/09/nina_testimonial_occhiali.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dloree%2Brodkin,%2Bmoric%26hl% 3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

oh wow are you serious thats not her picture??
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

They're all true.

wow my kingdom da enti shayla awi!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]oh wow are you serious thats not her picture?? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes Yasmine, it is Nina Moric. One of the most popular models in Italy....

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Dear Unknown Model,
Unless you are NINA MORIC who wants to spend some time on ES ( yeah yeah yeah why not? Stars always want to spend their times talking about Egypt... [Roll Eyes] ), why did you come here telling us lies? And the real Nina Moric could as well denounce you for inappropriate use of her image [Big Grin] (she is a viper, you know, all the press here talks about her and her very frequent poses in topless LOLLLL)

What a sadness..... the second fraud on ES after Forrest Gump (who is still running after he was caught LOLLLL )

[Eek!] [Big Grin]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

MousseT beats the hell out of Unknown Model with One Clean KNOCK OUT, DING DING DING [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by karena:
Unknown Models Quote "I hope I won't after reading this" Your Quote "Thank God, Sonomod is not here"

Corvinous I am fairly new to this site and have been reading your posts, LOL. Please tell me what you are taking as I really want some!

I guess it is a MVS medication overdose [Frown]

[Big Grin]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

oh wow are you serious thats not her picture?? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes Yasmine, it is Nina Moric. One of the most popular models in Italy.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

What did I say about frauds.

My, my, my.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

New ES Rule:

From now on, all new ES members MUST have an Interview with MousseT [Big Grin]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

Yes Yasmine, it is Nina Moric. One of the most popular models in Italy.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

What did I say about frauds.

My, my, my. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Oh my dear Sono, since last night I was praying for you to show up, go read the thread made by Unknown MODEL [Big Grin]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Mousse.... wallahi.... our own investigative journalist!!!
Yaaaaaayyyyy...... fraud exposed!!!! well done my friend!!!
Sorry UNKNOWN MODEL..... you'll stay unknown!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

oh wow are you serious thats not her picture?? [/QB][/QUOTE]

oh my why would anyone do that!

MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:
quote:

oh my why would anyone do that! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Insecurity, what else? And fear of not being accepted for what you are

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, girls, even if she is a nassaba, all sort of pictures were posted here!
Give her a break, she's only human,like we all are! Maybe all she wanted was to be liked! [Roll Eyes]

And Model, from now on...balash nasb, law samaht! [Frown]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh my why would anyone do that! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Insecurity, what else? And fear of not being accepted for what you are [/QB][/QUOTE]

You poor thing! You think my picture is Nina Moric's? You need new glasses little missy.
We may look alike but I'm not her.
I would like to meet you guys in Egypt to proof I'm not a fraud.
What a waste of time!

MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Insecurity, what else? And fear of not being accepted for what you are [/QB][/QUOTE]

You poor thing! You think my picture is Nina Moric's? You need new glasses little missy.
What a waste of time! [/QB][/QUOTE]

You are a poor thing, Miss I am afraif og how I look. The pic you posted is Nina Moric and I pity you if you cannot live well with what you are. What a empty head!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

7ayat, ALL my friends are having miserable marriages because of those reasons.

One of them was thrown off the stairs by her ex-husband. The other was divorced a week afetr she got married because the stud she was married to claimed he found out she wasn't a virgin. While the only one she slept with before the dokhla was him!!

ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Insecurity, what else? And fear of not being accepted for what you are
What a waste of time! [/QB][/QUOTE]

You are a poor thing, Miss I am afraif og how I look. The pic you posted is Nina Moric and I pity you if you cannot live well with what you are. What a empty head! [/QB][/QUOTE]

One more jealous woman bites the dust. Never mind me MousseT, I am very ugly and cannot live with what I am. Case closed.
Now who would like to meet me in Cairo?

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would, if you're paying for my trip! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Me! I'll be there around end of March..
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the funniest thread. You know model, rather than having an open house in Egypt to prove you are not a fraud, you could simply post a snapshot of yourself instead of a glossy ad or professional shot. For some reason most of the models I know have about 5,000 pics of themselves with everyone they've ever hung with in a club on their mobile phones.
So you can shut everyone up about that quickly.

I think Egyptian guys are pretty macho. That's why I like them, lol. Can't live without them, can't live without them.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:

I would, if you're paying for my trip! [Big Grin]
I would pay you a trip from Cairo to Sharm el Sheikh by train [Big Grin]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:

I think Egyptian guys are pretty macho. That's why I like them, lol. Can't live without them, can't live without them.

Molto grazie LOL
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
[/QB][/QUOTE]

One more jealous woman bites the dust. Never mind me MousseT, I am very ugly and cannot live with what I am. Case closed.
Now who would like to meet me in Cairo? [/QB][/QUOTE]

You are certainly much prittier than I am, I'm 100% sure, and definitely I am not jealosu as at least I have a brain.
The link is up there to see with the pictures of Nina Moric too: she is the new testimonial for Loree Rodkin. You made a big mistake and left the brand on the fake pic you posted.

Now go to Egypt and have fun! LOL

Seeesh!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

7ayat, ALL my friends are having miserable marriages because of those reasons.

One of them was thrown off the stairs by her ex-husband. The other was divorced a week afetr she got married because the stud she was married to claimed he found out she wasn't a virgin. While the only one she slept with before the dokhla was him!!

yeah i know horrible stories! so the 7omar forogt that hes the one who took her virginity! ya lahwi
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com