EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Are Egyptian men machos? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are Egyptian men machos?
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I called my husband about 5 times today since he was late by 2 hours and not yet home.

He came home growled and sneared and screamed I wasn't a nice person.

The only thing I could say was, "I am well aware I am not a nice person."

I was so worried that something happened to him, being so tired from a 12 hour shift I thought he was in a ditch somewhere or in a hospital.

To worry is human!

ABSOLUTELY!! You called him 5 times because you couldn't get through. You didn't call him every hour on the hour to find out who he was with, what he was doing, if there are women around, if these women are single, if these women are hot, if he was gonna come directly home, and why and who he was laughing with when he answered the phone.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
I called my husband about 5 times today since he was late by 2 hours and not yet home.

I was so worried that something happened to him, being so tired from a 12 hour shift I thought he was in a ditch somewhere or in a hospital.

To worry is human!

ABSOLUTELY!! You called him 5 times because you couldn't get through. You didn't call him every hour on the hour to find out who he was with, what he was doing, if there are women around, if these women are single, if these women are hot, if he was gonna come directly home, and why and who he was laughing with when he answered the phone.
I know plenty of American women who do the same thing, but their husbands give them plenty to worry about.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

To worry is human!

Whole Volumes needed to state the thing properly [Cool]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egyptian women are control freaks ... they treat their husbands like they are their sons. Unfortunately, the AVERAGE egyptian man is already preprogrammed for this kind of relationship early on ... so he sees nothing wrong with it. Pathetic. Really sorry ass pathetic relationship.

WRONG!! Men strike back.. Literally [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I doubt a Romanian is THAT much different than a bulgarian or a czech ...

Well, let's see... how many bulgarian or czech women have succeded to offend you as i did, and make you act in an instant like a rotten spoiled child? [Roll Eyes]

...talking about riding all over your ass... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
Generalization!!! OMG, even you masrwi I used to love yr comments [Frown]
I swear to God that most of my married friends are mash Allah happy with their husbands; I want to make you understand something, WHY DO fights occur although both couples are good?
The answer will be that there are different between a marriage in which “Allah is blessing it” and another marriage Satin is “controlling it” see the different

Generalization is adequate in this case ... we are talking about a topic "in general".

And with all due respect, let's keep religion out of this ... it barely plays any role in marital problems.

what What!!
L2aaaaaa you shocked me
mash kont fkrek keda 7`alas tal3et f3eln masree 100%
Ya 3am masrwi, denee howa manhag 7yatey
to success in my life I have a certain concepts, this concepts come from my religion ( the 1 st thing) then from my culture and background.
every thing in this life is divided into good and bad, nothing is “in-between” so *dealing* with ppl is an art…whatever b2a yr husband, wife, or even yr friends…that’s why I hate generalization

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
I haven't dated a Romanian. The closest I came to Romania was a Bulgarian and a few Czechs. Trust me ... there is no comparison to the Egyptian woman.

How can you make a comparison, if you don't know the both sides of the equations? You should date a romanian first... [Big Grin]
Go ask Automatic if Canadians are that different from Americans.
Completely different comparison ... we aren't talking about countries that simply have borders. A Romanian is much more similar to a Bulgarian than an American is to a Canadian.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWWWWW !!! Ladies are gonna tear you apart there ya masrawi yakhouya [Big Grin]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

To worry is human!

I know plenty of American women who do the same thing, but their husbands give them plenty to worry about.
i do too ... a sorry minority.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

BUGABOO!

(HEY! I've just come up with a new swear word: Bug-abook.. Not directed to you Masrawi though)

Anyway.. I swear when I call my husband I just want to know if he's okay.

I trust him like gold. [Frown] Really wallahi.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

Now come on say something incredibly stupid so we can start on you.

I am sure that it wouldn't be too difficult for you.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Egyptian women are control freaks ... they treat their husbands like they are their sons. Unfortunately, the AVERAGE egyptian man is already preprogrammed for this kind of relationship early on ... so he sees nothing wrong with it. Pathetic. Really sorry ass pathetic relationship.

WRONG!! Men strike back.. Literally [Roll Eyes]
Signs of a weak man ... he can't reply so he resorts to violence.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Well, let's see... how many bulgarian or czech women have succeded to offend you as i did, and make you act in an instant like a rotten spoiled child? [Roll Eyes]

...talking about riding all over your ass... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I am not offended at all ...

And do look up rotten and spoiled in a dictionary ... u've been using in the wrong context.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Now come on say something incredibly stupid so we can start on you.

Hey !!! Masrawi is hiding out there go get him [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:
I swear to God that most of my married friends are mash Allah happy with their husbands; I want to make you understand something, WHY DO fights occur although both couples are good?
The answer will be that there are different between a marriage in which “Allah is blessing it” and another marriage Satin is “controlling it” see the different

Generalization is adequate in this case ... we are talking about a topic "in general".

And with all due respect, let's keep religion out of this ... it barely plays any role in marital problems.

what What!!
L2aaaaaa you shocked me
to success in my life I have a certain concepts, this concepts come from my religion ( the 1 st thing) then from my culture and background.
every thing in this life is divided into good and bad, nothing is “in-between” so *dealing* with ppl is an art…whatever b2a yr husband, wife, or even yr friends…that’s why I hate generalization

Right. There is all that u mentioned above ... and then there is real life.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

I trust my husband too, in respect to the ladies. He's impotent.

I am much more worried about him making business deals that will put us several thousands dollars in debt.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

BUGABOO!

(HEY! I've just come up with a new swear word: Bug-abook.. Not directed to you Masrawi though)

Anyway.. I swear when I call my husband I just want to know if he's okay.

Should i read into why u decided to elaborate on your individual situation? [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

Don't worry about me ... [Wink]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:

You mean he is IMPORTANT ??? [Big Grin]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

He's the least important person I know.

Carnivor, you should be worried whether you can shoot blanks as well. How old are you now?

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:

Don't worry about me ... [Wink]
I trust you Sir, but they are too many and so hungry [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what What!!
L2aaaaaa you shocked me

Right. There is all that u mentioned above ... and then there is real life.
Hmmm, wont blame you beacuse you dont know my REAL life!
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He's the least important person I know.

Carnivor, you should be worried whether you can shoot blanks as well. How old are you now?

Well, 2 days before I met you, I was 29, now I am 79 [Big Grin]

Nice to meet you [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And do look up rotten and spoiled in a dictionary ... u've been using in the wrong context.

Only in the wrong order, Masrawi... spoiled *rotten* is used as an adverb, meaning spoiled *to a very great degree*...

Please, don't give me another inch... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Typical answer you all say in the beginning.

Like the famous American quote: "I didn't vote for him" [Roll Eyes]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

And isn't the same thing said around the globe, or are Americans the only ones who vote or have bad politicians?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Should i read into why u decided to elaborate on your individual situation? [Big Grin]

Read what you wish..

I was reacting to your ahbal post.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Only in the wrong order, Masrawi... spoiled *rotten* is used as an adverb, meaning spoiled *to a very great degree*...

Please, don't give me another inch... [Big Grin]

hmmm ... whatever.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Typical answer you all say in the beginning.

i didn't realize u've been married to us ALL and beaten by us ALL?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And isn't the same thing said around the globe, or are Americans the only ones who vote or have bad politicians?
When "we" say that, we mean we really didn't vote at all. [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Read what you wish..

I was reacting to your ahbal post.

That explains why your reply was utterly void of any sense. Do try to keep the discussion without any personal insults ... or do u resort to that when u r frustrated?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Another ahbal post [Roll Eyes]

ALL beaten by you ALL!!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Another ahbal post [Roll Eyes]

ALL beaten by you ALL!!

So tell us ... what else do u do that annoys your husband?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
That explains why your reply was utterly void of any sense. Do try to keep the discussion without any personal insults ... or do u resort to that when u r frustrated?

I wasn't insulting you. I'm insulting your post.

Sorry if you were personally insulted. You would be an idiot if you did.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

When "we" say that, we mean we really didn't vote at all. [Big Grin]
Well hell I vote. I stand in that fricken line for God Damn hours and I still vote.

But somehow I haven't voted for a @sshole yet!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Holy cow, I bet when your kids become teens they'd never win an arguement with you!

LMAO! [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

What kind of dumbass sorry reply is that?! Can't u do better?

Oh ... and please don't take that personally either [Wink]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Tell him that his son's feet are a copy of his own.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Tell him that his son's feet are a copy of his own.
He beats u up for that? [Eek!]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Ya baby..

That's my boy..

Finally someone who has my wave-length.. [Razz]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
I have serious doubts about who is the really macho here? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Ya baby..

That's my boy..

Finally someone who has my wave-length.. [Razz]

Did u ever doubt that? [Wink]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He's lucky someone cares enough about him to worry. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

hehehehe..

yeah..

My husband beats the crap out of me.. ay ay ay

el-7a2-oo-ni.. (with a tabla rythm in the background) [Razz]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Hi, Snoozin, welcome to the fighting area! [Big Grin]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

He's lucky someone cares enough about him to worry. [Smile]
Well partially worry and partially anticipation. He could end up in bed with another woman, when he manages to get it up. With a stroke of luck he could knock up another woman and I'd be off the hook! [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

hehehehe..

yeah..

My husband beats the crap out of me.. ay ay ay

el-7a2-oo-ni.. (with a tabla rythm in the background) [Razz]

Counseling?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahbal and 3ak. Two more new Arabic words for me to use. Shukran MK! [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Counseling?

No, breastfeeding works better... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Question for the Ladies:

Ever wonder why your husbands don't call u as many times as u call them? After all, u r just as likely to get injured at home alone as they are at the office. And just as likely to be screwing someone on your way back from the mall as they are on the way back from work.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com