EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Are Egyptian men machos? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are Egyptian men machos?
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QueenBee you're right, I have hundreds of those pictures but none of them online.

Sadeeqy I'm sorry I can't pay for the ticket, but next time I'm in Romania I can give you a call.

Anyway, I don't feel like defending myself anymore. If anyone is interested to meet me please send me a private message.

Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I would pay you a trip from Cairo to Sharm el Sheikh by train [Big Grin]

Gigolo! [Big Grin]

How about paying me a trip to the moon? [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Model:
QueenBee you're right, I have hundreds of those pictures but none of them online.

Sadeeqy I'm sorry I can't pay for the ticket, but next time I'm in Romania I can give you a call.

Anyway, I don't feel like defending myself anymore. If anyone is interested to meet me please send me a private message.

we want pics pics pics hooooooooooola !!!!!!!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It was a joke, angel! No need to pay me anything! [Big Grin]
And i would like to talk to you when you'll be in Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
I would pay you a trip from Cairo to Sharm el Sheikh by train [Big Grin]

Gigolo! [Big Grin]

How about paying me a trip to the moon? [Smile]

Are you visiting my country ? The Moon ???

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hayafa thread?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Yea, it is, got problem with it, so why bother to read ?!

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Are you visiting my country ? The Moon ??? [Big Grin]

Only if you have your own spaceship, Sandman! My ladder is useless for a while... [Big Grin]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
Are you visiting my country ? The Moon ??? [Big Grin]

Only if you have your own spaceship, Sandman! My ladder is useless for a while... [Big Grin]
I will take you with me on my way back when I come to earth to meet Model LOL [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
You are certainly much prittier than I am, I'm 100% sure, and definitely I am not jealosu as at least I have a brain.
The link is up there to see with the pictures of Nina Moric too: she is the new testimonial for Loree Rodkin. You made a big mistake and left the brand on the fake pic you posted.

Now go to Egypt and have fun! LOL

Seeesh!

I'll check on her for you Mousse.. Don't you worry.

Ya sett Unknown, I'll PM you ya 7elwa! [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
I will take you with me on my way back when I come to earth to meet Model LOL [Big Grin]

She's unearthly, macho men! I guess i'm stuck here! [Big Grin]
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
You are certainly much prittier than I am, I'm 100% sure, and definitely I am not jealosu as at least I have a brain.
The link is up there to see with the pictures of Nina Moric too: she is the new testimonial for Loree Rodkin. You made a big mistake and left the brand on the fake pic you posted.

Now go to Egypt and have fun! LOL

Seeesh!

I'll check on her for you Mousse.. Don't you worry.

Ya sett Unknown, I'll PM you ya 7elwa! [Wink]

Thanks Mykingdom. I'm looking forward to meeting you. I don't have the exact date of my arrival, but let's just get and keep in touch. [Smile]
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:
wow my kingdom da enti shayla awi!

7ayat, ALL my friends are having miserable marriages because of those reasons.

One of them was thrown off the stairs by her ex-husband. The other was divorced a week afetr she got married because the stud she was married to claimed he found out she wasn't a virgin. While the only one she slept with before the dokhla was him!!

This sounds like a moive review! [Confused]
but he didnt notice that he slept with her be4? or what? cant picture the story

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
let's just get and keep in touch. [Smile]

Oh yeah we will ya 7elwah [Wink]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:
wow my kingdom da enti shayla awi!

7ayat, ALL my friends are having miserable marriages because of those reasons.

One of them was thrown off the stairs by her ex-husband. The other was divorced a week afetr she got married because the stud she was married to claimed he found out she wasn't a virgin. While the only one she slept with before the dokhla was him!!

This sounds like a moive review! [Confused]

We are all humans, we forget things sometimes !!!

[Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
We are all humans, we forget things sometimes !!! [Big Grin]

And who are you again? Do i know you? [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Hasn't noticed? She was pregnant 3 times and he forced her to get an abortion every time.

I guess he was waiting for the apartment to be finished and fully furnished, all off of HER money, so he would take it all for himself before spitting her out.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
We are all humans, we forget things sometimes !!! [Big Grin]

And who are you again? Do i know you? [Big Grin]
Wait untill someone call me and I will tell ya, I forgot too [Frown]

[Big Grin]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Hasn't noticed? She was pregnant 3 times and he forced her to get an abortion every time.

I guess he was waiting for the apartment to be finished and fully furnished, all off of HER money, so he would take it all for himself before spitting her out.

howa fe nas zebla 2wey keda!!but it was also her fault!
bgd cant believe it,i have just remembered why my ex-...used to say, that i know nothing about ppl!!

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
but it was also her fault!

They were "maktoob ketabhom". So practically married, for THREE years. And he kept telling her she's his wife before God.

So how about that?

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
but it was also her fault!

They were "maktoob ketabhom". So practically married, for THREE years. And he kept telling her she's his wife before God.

So how about that?

i dont believe in "kateb ketb"
you know me,dont like To write my comments Religiously, but this is only to answer you…
if the Virgin lady is “katebha ktebha” and she didn’t take permission from her “waley” so this is called ”zena magazy” she still committing adultery…my friend’s husband asked her dad after they “ktbow kateb” that he will deal with her as his “wife” but her father didn’t agree he told him, you have to keep her virgin…on the other hand I know a girl, whom her father accept it…that’s why, if he is zebla and jackass, her “waley” will know who to deal with him
Why it is called “zena magazey” because marriage has to be known by all and not “secratley” and of course God knows best

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a little dumb thread.

Let the record show that i was the first to call Miss Model Wannabe a fraud ...

MKA ... easy there with the generalizations on Egyptian men. Egyptian women aren't angels either ... god forbid. They are nowhere close.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

What a little dumb thread.

MK ... easy there with the generalizations on Egyptian men. Egyptian women aren't angels either ... god forbid. They are nowhere close.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

MKA ... easy there with the generalizations on Egyptian men. Egyptian women aren't angels either ... god forbid. They are nowhere close.

Well no one asked me about Egyptian women here.

They're often worse than the men.

I guess the whole nation needs to be shot in the ass!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:

[Cool] I See ...
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

i don't agree ... You'll just end up with a nation of mentally retarded AND physically deformed. God knows the Egyptian ass doesn't need any more deformations.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Cool]
Q: What does it mean when u quote someone without adding anything? Speechless? In agreement? On drugs? Lazy?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Cool]
Q: What does it mean when u quote someone without adding anything? Speechless? In agreement? On drugs? Lazy?
It was Too Unfair to be commented [Cool]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Egyptian women have a sense of purpose, they have a list of things to do and know what needs to be done to make sure their lives don't fall apart.

I feel Egyptian men need to be told what to do and how to do it or they won't even twitch.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
quote:

Egyptian women have a sense of purpose, they have a list of things to do and know what needs to be done to make sure their lives don't fall apart.

That is why I am Runningggggggggggggggg [Roll Eyes]

Bad Bad Bad and the worst feeling in the world to know your name is on someone's Hit List [Frown]

And NO, I know what to do, JUST KEEP RUNNINNNNNNNNNNNNG FOR MY LIFE [Frown] [Cool]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

I feel Egyptian men need to be told what to do and how to do it or they won't even twitch.

Egyptian women are control freaks ... they treat their husbands like they are their sons. Unfortunately, the AVERAGE egyptian man is already preprogrammed for this kind of relationship early on ... so he sees nothing wrong with it. Pathetic. Really sorry ass pathetic relationship.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Egyptian women are control freaks ...
Thank you Sir, you have saved me ages of speeching, and you may add Manipulative to the list too [Roll Eyes]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egyptian women are control freaks ... they treat their husbands like they are their sons. Unfortunately, the AVERAGE egyptian man is already preprogrammed for this kind of relationship early on ... so he sees nothing wrong with it. Pathetic. Really sorry ass pathetic relationship.

Sorry I don't see Egyptian women as control freaks.

And yes there are programmed early on. If they don't find women who are very good at reminding them to blink their eyes, swallow their salva, to have their hearts pump blood, to breath with their lungs, and to put one foot in front of the other.

Oh what the hell, an Egyptian man would literally die if a woman wasn't around to organize their mental and bodily functions.

While abroad, their erections manage to pulse out a life-time recording of instructions. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Egyptian women are control freaks ... they treat their husbands like they are their sons.

Any woman does that, Masrawi, up to a point. But it's our fault that you act like spoiled children? [Big Grin]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:

Oh what the hell, an Egyptian man would literally die if a woman wasn't around to organize their mental and bodily functions.

True [Frown]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Sorry I don't see Egyptian women as control freaks.

And yes there are programmed early on. If they don't find women who are very good at reminding them to blink their eyes, swallow their salva, to have their hearts pump blood, to breath with their lungs, and to put one foot in front of the other.

While abroad, their erections manage to pulse out a life-time recording of instructions. [Big Grin]

Oh yes they are ... I've dated all sorts of women. Egyptians and non-Egyptians. I stopped dating Egyptians for a reason.

As for your comment about Egyptian men, i will just ignore it and consider it a bad attempt at being humorous.

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Generalization!!! OMG, even you masrwi I used to love yr comments [Frown]
I swear to God that most of my married friends are mash Allah happy with their husbands; I want to make you understand something, WHY DO fights occur although both couples are good?
The answer will be that there are different between a marriage in which “Allah is blessing it” and another marriage Satin is “controlling it” see the different

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
Egyptian women are control freaks ... they treat their husbands like they are their sons.

Any woman does that, Masrawi, up to a point. But it's our fault that you act like spoiled children? [Big Grin]
I haven't dated a Romanian. The closest I came to Romania was a Bulgarian and a few Czechs. Trust me ... there is no comparison to the Egyptian woman.

Once again, i am not putting the entire blame on the Egyptian woman ... the Egyptian man is partly to blame to. For being submissive enough to be treated like that.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

As for your comment about Egyptian men, i will just ignore it and consider it a bad attempt at being humorous.

Come on, I am dead serious. I have asked this or suggest this with my husband, my in-laws, other Arabs (mostly women) and we are in near total agreement on this one.

It sucks but this is how things are, and I don't consider Egypt the only culture that supports this or creates this!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Once again, i am not putting the entire blame on the Egyptian woman ... the Egyptian man is partly to blame to. For being submissive enough to be treated like that.

And Egyptian men expect submission on many levels from their women.

You free women from double standards you become free yourself!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
I haven't dated a Romanian. The closest I came to Romania was a Bulgarian and a few Czechs. Trust me ... there is no comparison to the Egyptian woman.

How can you make a comparison, if you don't know the both sides of the equations? You should date a romanian first... [Big Grin]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So how many years it took you to date these women???
Wow Congratulation, *womanizer man

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Come on, I am dead serious. I have asked this or suggest this with my husband, my in-laws, other Arabs (mostly women) and we are in near total agreement on this one.

It sucks but this is how things are, and I don't consider Egypt the only culture that supports this or creates this!

I am dead serious too ... i wish i could get a married egyptian woman in here right now so that we can ask her how many times she calls her husband per day. And how many decisions her husband has made regarding their lives in the past few years. You give her an inch and she'll ride all over your ass ...
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Generalization!!! OMG, even you masrwi I used to love yr comments [Frown]
I swear to God that most of my married friends are mash Allah happy with their husbands; I want to make you understand something, WHY DO fights occur although both couples are good?
The answer will be that there are different between a marriage in which “Allah is blessing it” and another marriage Satin is “controlling it” see the different

Generalization is adequate in this case ... we are talking about a topic "in general".

And with all due respect, let's keep religion out of this ... it barely plays any role in marital problems.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
I called my husband about 5 times today since he was late by 2 hours and not yet home.

He came home growled and sneared and screamed I wasn't a nice person.

The only thing I could say was, "I am well aware I am not a nice person."

I was so worried that something happened to him, being so tired from a 12 hour shift I thought he was in a ditch somewhere or in a hospital.

To worry is human!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

How can you make a comparison, if you don't know the both sides of the equations? You should date a romanian first... [Big Grin]
I doubt a Romanian is THAT much different than a bulgarian or a czech ...
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
I called my husband about 5 times today since he was late by 2 hours and not yet home.

He came home growled and sneared and screamed I wasn't a nice person.

The only thing I could say was, "I am well aware I am not a nice person."

I was so worried that something happened to him, being so tired from a 12 hour shift I thought he was in a ditch somewhere or in a hospital.

To worry is human!

First time I meet your Human side [Cool]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So how many years it took you to date these women???
Wow Congratulation, *womanizer man

I have a very high turn over rate ... commitment phobia.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I doubt a Romanian is THAT much different than a bulgarian or a czech ...
Go ask Automatic if Canadians are that different from Americans.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I have a very high turn over rate ... commitment phobia.

Is that really the issue?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com