EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Are Egyptian men machos? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are Egyptian men machos?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know a funny thing about a-holes and a book I have been reading on Athenian mores and gender segregation.

No wonder I have had strange dreams about being a-hole fricked and then turn out later that I haven't been a-hole fricked.

Like Alice in Wonderland, but its Sonomod in Fustat..... How odd!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
the hole issue

ROFL..

The hole issue? Ya kharaby..

You're my life, you're my sole.. lalallalallalallaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[Cool] the whole issue
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Cool] the whole issue

Thank you
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Man, watching you guys is even better than watching the Superbowl for the commercials! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Is superbowl on?

Any boobs yet? [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[Cool] the whole issue

Thank you
How do you deal with yr students in the spelling and grammatical mistakes?
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Man, watching you guys is even better than watching the Superbowl for the commercials! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Is superbowl on?

Superbowl today? No wonder the guys are so creepy in this PC lab. Any normal guy would be at home watching the game!

Remember that beer commerical about the future MIL and her surprising end?

*Clue the red leather pants really do stretch!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
OMG ... did i give out the impression that i got married a virgin? [Eek!]

I had the impression that we were talking about how egyptian women became possesive as wives ...

Now you give a whole new meaning to your expression...."you give her an inch and she'll ride all over your ass"... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
OMG ... did i give out the impression that i got married a virgin? [Eek!]

I had the impression that we were talking about how egyptian women became possesive as wives ...

Now you give a whole new meaning to your expression...."you give her an inch and she'll ride all over your ass"... [Big Grin]

no ... i was talking about how egyptian women behave in a relationship.

and u r overusing the quote.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

and u r overusing the quote.

You gave her great material!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masrawi, you take all this conversation way to serious, angel! I think you're smarter than that, don't you agree?
First of all, i wouldn't know how egyptian women are, because i never knew one!
And second, how come you're not aware when a woman is playing with words?
If you are such a good judge of characters, you must know by now that i am a peaceful ... and i never offend someone on purpose...

Aasif en kont dhayaqtak...Hal tosamehny? [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do take it seriously, but i don't take it personally.

so, no i am not upset the least bit. but u have to cut me some slack if my fuse grows a little short. i was in the "ring" alone fending off attacks right and left. some of which turned personal. which in my opinion, just proves that someone didn't have anything better to say so they resorted to personal comments.

but seriously, i am cool ... [Smile]

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
...but seriously, i am cool ... [Smile]

Enta alafdal... [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
...but seriously, i am cool ... [Smile]

Enta alafdal... [Big Grin]
killik zoo2 as our fellow lebanese would say ... [Wink]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Saedto bilhadeethi maak... laylah saeedah! [Smile]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
quote:
quote:

Is superbowl on?

it is over now .... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
score?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
How do you deal with yr students in the spelling and grammatical mistakes?

I kick them in the butt.

They write double Dutch.. Literally [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
killik zoo2

killik werk farkha!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
killik zo2

killik werk farkha!
What is all about? I have no idea... [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Saedto bilhadeethi maak... laylah saeedah! [Smile]

bonne nuit ... sleep well.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Tigerman: when u have time, go back and read the last few pages. I would like to know your opinion on this subject ...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Tigerman: when u have time, go back and read the last few pages. I would like to know your opinion on this subject ...

About what subject, the egyptian men being machos or the egyptian women being possesive? [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
It's almost 5 am. Just finished the lessons I have to teach in 3 hours. Now I can sleep for i hour.

Good fight... uuuuI mean night.

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 12 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Model:
Now who would like to meet me in Cairo?

I would, if you're paying for my trip! [Big Grin]
Tztztz! Sadeeqy you cannot go alone, isn't it?! Then ...two tickets or you don't go anywhere [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
Tztztz! Sadeeqy you cannot go alone, isn't it?! Then ...two tickets or you don't go anywhere [Big Grin] [Razz]

Oricum, cu norocul meu, nu apuc sa plec niciunde... [Big Grin]
Apropo, ai fost pana acum in Egipt? Cat costa un drum dus-intors pana acolo? [Confused]

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Din pacate nu am fost desi imi doresc tare mult...sper ca anul acesta sa trag o fuguta pana acolo [Smile] Oricum dupa cum am vazut exista oferte de excursii in Egipt care nu sunt chiar exorbitante. Pentru biletul de avion acum la Tarom sunt oferte:
http://www.tarom.ro/spec_help/spec_offers/romania.php
De ce zici ca nu ai noroc sa pleci niciunde???

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
quote:
quote:

About what subject, the egyptian men being machos or the egyptian women being possesive? [Smile]
I want to see a man that does not have an inflated ego and a woman that does not think she owns her man and his belongings too .... [Razz]
I heard it happened once in Ancient China [Cool]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
I Love The Idea Of My Wife

By Bryce W. Brant
February 1, 2006 | Issue 42•05

Do I love my wife? It's a complicated question. What is love? Perhaps it is an ineffable aspect of the human condition that can never be fully understood. It's like asking if I love my car or my golf clubs. I love them, but it's not like I love them. I certainly love owning them, and if either should ever be stolen, or somehow ruined, or damaged by someone's incompetence, I'd want to replace them immediately, and press full charges against the perpetrators.

I love the stability of my wife. I like knowing that she's there, sort of like how you feel about a good life-insurance policy or new luxury storm windows in the den. It's like having the high-end weed-whacker in the garage. It's good to see it and know it's there, even if I don't use it more than twice a year. My wife is like that. I love that about her.

It's reassuring to have the whole "wife" aspect of my lifestyle taken care of and done with, and know that it's not going to be disrupted. So in that sense, yes, I love her, but I suppose you could say I love the idea of her, as a concept, mainly, more than her specifically. But it's a good question, to be sure. It makes you think.

I enjoy life. You might even say I love it. And since my wife, or the idea of my wife, anyway, is part of that life, that's not going to change.

On the one hand, of course I love her. Don't get me wrong—we're talking about my wife. This is the mother of my children, the woman I plan to grow old with, the woman for whom I purchased a fine and beautiful home. But then again, if she happened to be some other, similar woman, it probably wouldn't be that much different. We'd still live in the same type of neighborhood, own the same cars, and have the same children. Well, they'd be genetically different children by 50 percent, but they'd probably serve basically the same function in my life.

She'd probably spend about the same amount of my income on largely the same things, and I assume we'd still attend the same parties and go to the same country club. I suppose it's possible we might have different hobbies. But we'd have the same holidays, certainly. I know we'd have the same attorney. She'd definitely have the same hair.

It's an eternal question, this mystery of "What is love, after all?" I can say this much: I can't imagine being without her, or someone like her. She's the person I've shared my life with. I'd really hate to lose her in some sort of a hypothetical divorce or unexpected-death scenario. That would be a living nightmare to deal with. If that counts as love, then yes, I love my wife very deeply.

I've been with my wife for more than 20 years. That's a lot of time to put into a long-term investment.

I've grown used to her. I'm comfortable with her. Frankly, I'd be lost without her. But I guess I'd feel that way about pretty much anybody who was from the same age group, economic tier, and level of education, and who I happened to marry 20-odd years ago, back when it was time to acquire a wife.

If she died, would I miss her? Certainly. Do I appreciate her presence in my home? Without a doubt. Is she the most important person in my life? In a way. But if she were to somehow magically disappear and be replaced one day by a near-duplicate, would that matter all that much to me? I'd have to say no.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/44917

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I Love The Idea Of My Wife

By Bryce W. Brant
February 1, 2006 | Issue 42•05

Do I love my wife? It's a complicated question. What is love? Perhaps it is an ineffable aspect of the human condition that can never be fully understood. It's like asking if I love my car or my golf clubs. I love them, but it's not like I love them. I certainly love owning them, and if either should ever be stolen, or somehow ruined, or damaged by someone's incompetence, I'd want to replace them immediately, and press full charges against the perpetrators.

I love the stability of my wife. I like knowing that she's there, sort of like how you feel about a good life-insurance policy or new luxury storm windows in the den. It's like having the high-end weed-whacker in the garage. It's good to see it and know it's there, even if I don't use it more than twice a year. My wife is like that. I love that about her.

It's reassuring to have the whole "wife" aspect of my lifestyle taken care of and done with, and know that it's not going to be disrupted. So in that sense, yes, I love her, but I suppose you could say I love the idea of her, as a concept, mainly, more than her specifically. But it's a good question, to be sure. It makes you think.

I enjoy life. You might even say I love it. And since my wife, or the idea of my wife, anyway, is part of that life, that's not going to change.

On the one hand, of course I love her. Don't get me wrong—we're talking about my wife. This is the mother of my children, the woman I plan to grow old with, the woman for whom I purchased a fine and beautiful home. But then again, if she happened to be some other, similar woman, it probably wouldn't be that much different. We'd still live in the same type of neighborhood, own the same cars, and have the same children. Well, they'd be genetically different children by 50 percent, but they'd probably serve basically the same function in my life.

She'd probably spend about the same amount of my income on largely the same things, and I assume we'd still attend the same parties and go to the same country club. I suppose it's possible we might have different hobbies. But we'd have the same holidays, certainly. I know we'd have the same attorney. She'd definitely have the same hair.

It's an eternal question, this mystery of "What is love, after all?" I can say this much: I can't imagine being without her, or someone like her. She's the person I've shared my life with. I'd really hate to lose her in some sort of a hypothetical divorce or unexpected-death scenario. That would be a living nightmare to deal with. If that counts as love, then yes, I love my wife very deeply.

I've been with my wife for more than 20 years. That's a lot of time to put into a long-term investment.

I've grown used to her. I'm comfortable with her. Frankly, I'd be lost without her. But I guess I'd feel that way about pretty much anybody who was from the same age group, economic tier, and level of education, and who I happened to marry 20-odd years ago, back when it was time to acquire a wife.

If she died, would I miss her? Certainly. Do I appreciate her presence in my home? Without a doubt. Is she the most important person in my life? In a way. But if she were to somehow magically disappear and be replaced one day by a near-duplicate, would that matter all that much to me? I'd have to say no.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/44917

Possibly this explains why all men are alike inherently?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Sono, they are members of the same sex so they must have some things in common, don't you think ?!

And YES, wives are the most precious part of a man's life and she is the Holliest Bless given to man on earth, so said our Prophit [Smile]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, you didn't tell them the onion is a joke magazine with 100% fictitous content. Pure bathroom reading material, for the guests of course...
[Razz]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Speaking of your visit to Egypt, what sites or places would you like to see ?

I recommand to you going from Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh by train, it is wornderful indeed to do [Smile]

And in Sharm El Sheikh you can be in bikini 24/7 and topless too, sounds like fun hein [Big Grin]

Oh no trains. I always fly [Cool]

And I can't stand topless women.

Then you may drop on Sharm El Sheikh on a Nile Cruise [Big Grin]

You can't stand topless women ?! [Eek!]
What job you said you do again please ?!

[Big Grin]

I don't pose topless.
Being topless in public is poor taste.

Good Gurl [Smile]
Holy Crap, this is just too nasty to remember. Let alone re-read.

Oh the bathtub fascet won't make me a happy woman tonight! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
I've been hearing bad stories about Egyptian men.

They're all true.

They beat up their wives and cheat on them for absolutely no reason.

They have bad breath due to bad oral hygiene.

They lie most of the time, if not all of it.

But I've had a look at your "less revealing" picture on the post your picture thread on the other section. Don't worry you will be treated like a queen.

Until you fall for one of them.

FREEZE !!!! CIA !!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKrQIawc7F4

C*** Investigation Association?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com