EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need your prayers for my mother

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need your prayers for my mother
garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother has alzheimers and I soon will have to put her in a nursing home. I would appreciate all your prayers for her.
Thank you

Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May God Bless u Both
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garfield:
My mother has alzheimers and I soon will have to put her in a nursing home. I would appreciate all your prayers for her.
Thank you

Garfield, I would love to wish you well in my prayers, but I would feel very stupid saying: "Please God save Garfield's mother"..

So my contribution will be different. If you have any questions about Alzheimer's disease, maybe I can give you some answers. I mean of course you can look it up, but it might feel better if one would be able to talk with someone about it.

All the best.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel for you
garfield

Member # 10258

Rate Member

its not having someone so poorely whenits your own family keep your chin up where are you my nanay was in a alzhiemers home but we got her a lovley place in brighton where my auntie lives have you got to travle far to see her please do keep us informed i will pray for you and her ,may god bless you both and keep you safe
We all need each other. The power of prayer and meditation can spread love, light, and healing throughout the universe and touch us all.

take sweety w/s chimps

Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will keep her in my dua inshallah

--------------------
cracked

Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a hard thing to face putting a loved one in a nursing home, knowing that one day they will not even remember anyone from their life but you will forever remember them. My prayers are with her but even more for you to help you remain strong in the heart break her condition will bring to you.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my dad had a form of it demencha we had to put him in a veterns hospital. it wasthe hardest thing to do to leave him there . but he got the best care thet we couldnt give him at home. my prayers are with you .i know what you are going through . my dad died in 2003 and i still miss him so much
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazy-mom-2-2
Member # 11195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazy-mom-2-2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my Oma also passed away fron alzheimers. it is hard to watch. my prayers are with both of you. if you need to talk to someone familiar, i am here for you. enjoy every moment you have with her.
Posts: 15 | From: farm lands of PA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank each one of you for taking the time to post your message to me and pray for my mother......God Bless you all
Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com