EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Answering Kids (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Answering Kids
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
When he says I want to see where I came from and how it looks like there, I'm like "Yes Why shouldn't you know where you came from but if only you know the whole truth you w'd be slapping your face for asking this dumb question"

and again! lazeez, you sound so much like my friend mostufa, he has the ability to make me laugh till i cant breathe.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderball
Member # 11940

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thunderball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
Batman, sex is natural, now we as parents have to teach kids how to act upon their impulses in a good way, that is upbringing. Teach them right from wrong, social behaviour not sextricks. They can find those out themselves.

yes ya Damiana

I meant it in my post but not this isnot called sex education . this is called morals and virtues.

we should give him the point through religion education.

I don't see any religion in that earth who truly care for the children education and the way except Islam.

In chritianity I read lots of lustful stories. In arabic bible specially. they descrtibe breasts of women in a way that turn people hot.

Sorry, but i saw that myself.

It's clear that the olden bible doesnt have thses crap but the modern one has

Nothing beats the Quran though. It is full of Muhammad having sex with a multitude of women, some his wives, some his maids, some his right hand possessions (captives of war) and some his concubines,, now what kind of morality is that that you want to emulate?

Bukhari Vol.7 Book.62 Number.6
"Narrated Anas: The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."

Bukhari Vol.1 Book.6, Number.299
'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."

[URL=Sahih Bukhari:Volume 7, Book 62, Number 173:]Sahih Bukhari:Volume 7, Book 62, Number 173:[/URL]
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "If you enter (your town) at night (after coming from a journey), do not enter upon your family till the woman whose husband was absent (from the house) shaves her pubic hair and the woman with unkempt hair, combs her hair" Allah's Apostle further said, "(O Jabir!) Seek to have offspring, seek to have offspring!"

Sahih Muslim Book 3, Number 0677:
Ubayy Ibn Ka'b reported:
I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about a man who has sexual intercourse with his wife, but leaves her before orgasm. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: He should wash the secretion of his wife, and then perform ablution and offer prayer.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dear Batman

"Yahweh said to Hosea: Go, marry a whore, and get children with a whore, for the country itself has become nothing but a whore by abandoning Yahweh"
(Hosea 1:2).

What does this verse actually mean?
Someone please explain to him!

--------------------
MK for head of cyber stalking.

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Batman I will tell you a story ..a personal story .... Back in Egypt growing up I had a girl friend .... Okay let me clear that ..there were no SEX involved .... But her mom told her do not let guys kiss you otherwise you will get pregnant ..and it will be moseeba ... and Dad will kill you ... and it happened that we kissed (mine and hers First Kiss) when she was 13 .... and that day she had her first period .... she came to my house crying and totally in disbelief and terrified ... and she told me ..she is pregnant and she is having a baby right now .... so I was terrified also but I told my mom ...who came to the room and talked to her ...and half an hour later ..my mom was laughing her head off ... after she explained to her about period and so on ...I also remember that was the only time my dad slapped me on my face .... So the lake of sex education is BAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Book of Hosea, or Osee

The Book of prostitution... and the "love of God"

"Yahweh said to Hosea: Go, marry a whore, and get children with a whore, for the country itself has become nothing but a whore by abandoning Yahweh"

The Book of Hosea, or Osee, is the first of the twelve minor Prophets. It is the most beautiful Book on the "love of God" in the Old Testament, but I could not understand it, because keeps on talking about whores, harlots, prostitution… until I understood the life of the Prophet himself, in his first three chapters, who then applies it to the people of God, and to you and me:

Hosea, the Prophet, married Gomer and had a child with her. She gave birth to two other children, but Hosea was not their father… however, Hosea took then and care of then as his own children… how great was the love of Hosea!… their names were suggestive: "Lo-ruhamah", "Not-loved", and "Lo-ammi", "Not-my kin".

… Finally, Gomer became a prostitute, after her lovers (2:5), until she eventually become a slave. And now, Hosea learned that his wife Gomer was for sale at an auction of slaves… the attractive young lady of earlier years had become a worn, faded, undesired woman who had aged prematurely… and Hosea bought his own wife at the auction of slaves, the slave Gomer, for 15 shekels (3:2), and brought her home, not as slave, but as his wife, as the lady of the house… the love of Hosea was great, incredible!… even he changed the names of her children of prostitution, to "Ruahmah", "loved", and "Ammi", "My kin"… the incredible love of Hosea!.

Then, Hosea applies the story of his life to the People of God, to the Kingdoms of the North and the South, to Israel and Judah, and to you and me: Every time you and I go after money, or power, or pleasures, we prostitute against God… we throw ourselves into the arms and care of other gods, and that's prostitution against God!… with every sin, we become slaves of the Devil, but God byes us back, not for 15 shekels, but with His own Blood, and brings us back to his home, not as slaves, but as children of God, as His inheritance!… to make a feast for us every time we repent! (Lk.15:22-23)... how incredibly great is the love of God!… and not only once, but again and again, seventy times seven, every time we repent after our sin… our God is the God of Hosea, a Super-Merciful God!… He is always waiting for our repentance, and trust in Him.

The Bible refers often to this "prostitution against God", which is the worse sin in the Bible, worse than drugs, or social injustice, or homosexuality, or homicide... it is the sin we commit most often, and it is the sin that we usually don't confess! (Is.1:21, Jer.2:20, Ex.34:15, Lev.17:7, Dt.31:16)... and every time we sin, "we crucify the Son of God in ourselves, and hold him up to mockery" (Heb.6:6)...

... The Bible insists again and again in the mercy of God, who is always waiting for our repentance, but also in the severe punishments to the People of God and to the persons who do not repent of this prostitution . And it is not enough "to repent" as Judas, but we have "to weep bitterly" for our sins and trust in Jesus, as Peter did. Judas "repented", but his great mistake was not to trust in Jesus, thinking that He could never be forgiven (Mt.26:75, 27:3-5)

The punishment of the Law for a regular prostitute is "to burn her alive" (Lev.21:9, Gen.38:24). Jesus regarded prostitution as evil, but he went against Jewish tradition and laws and forgave prostitutes and opened the way for them to enter God's kingdom through faith (Matt.21:32-33).

MICAH... the prostitution business of the priests

The "prostitution" in the Book of Micah is different that the one in Hosea: The priests in Israel sponsored houses of prostitution where sinners paid high fees for their pleasure. This practice provided the priests with a lavish income. When Micah realized what was being done, his anger knew no limitations. His outspoken remarks were a terrible indictment of the priests and rulers, "So I shall make Samaria a ruin in the open country, a place for planting vines… all her images will be shattered, and all her earnings consumed by fire. I shall leave all her idols derelict, they were amassed out of prostitutes' earnings and prostitutes' earnings once more they will be" (1:6-7). And he continues, "for there is no cure for the wounds that Yahweh inflicts: The blow falls on Judah, on Jerusalem itself" (1:9).

His message was very strong and unacceptable to the religious leaders of the nation… however he was thrilled to describe the matchless mercy of God, announcing the Messiah coming from Bethlehem (5:1), and the statement engraved in bronze across the United Nations Building in New York: "they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore" (4:3)... and with his words at the end of the Book: "who is a God like you?. You take away guilt, you forgive the sins of the remnant of your people. You do not let your anger rage forever, for to be merciful is your true delight" (7:18)… God is just waiting for you and me to repent, and the most horrible sins will be pardoned, we will be not only cleaned, but received with a feast as children in the house of the Father (Luc.15:22-24).

Judah sleeps with a prostitute?

The sin of prostitution was punished in the Law by "burning the prostitute alive" (Lev.22:9). But Judah had a very strange personal lesson in Gen.38.

Judah, the forth child of Jacob, slept with what he thought was a "prostitute", but in fact, he slept with his daughter-in-law, Tamar, disguised as a prostitute. Tamar became pregnant, and when Judah knew it he ordered to burn her alive (Gen.38:24). But as she was being led off to be burned, she send word to her father-in-law, and sent to him the pledge given to her by the man who slept with her, the seal, cord and staff… and they were those of Judah!, who realized of his sin… all good men in the Old Testament were sinners, just like you and me, but God forgives and forgets, He is just waiting for our repentance. And Judah become one of the ancestors of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. King David, another ancestor of Jesus Christ, sinned like all the kings did, but he cried for his sin like no other king did… and he humbly trusted in the mercy of the Lord like you and I should always do.

Rahab, the prostitute… ancestor of Christ

Joshua 2 tells the story of Rahab the prostitute, who received and hid the two men sent by Moses. By faith she and her family was saved, says Heb.11:31, as described in Joshua 6, and the sign of salvation was the scarlet cord she tied to her window, symbol of the Blood of Christ. She became the grand-grand-mother of David, ancestor of Jesus Christ, as described in the genealogy of Jesus in Matt.1:5.

God loves you and me sinners, and wants to clean all our sins with the Blood of Jesus, and the only condition is the message of every page of the Bible: "Trust in God"… "Faith in Christ", in the New Testament, praise the Lord!.

God loves you and me the way we are right now, but he loves us too much to let us stay that way... and that's why he send us the "trumpets of God", pains, sorrows, difficulties... to purify us!... because in the plan of God, you and I were made to be "saints and immaculate" (Ef.1:4), only the pure and immaculate can enter Heaven!.

can't believe my eye [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *tigerman*:
Ya Batman I will tell you a story ..a personal story .... Back in Egypt growing up I had a girl friend .... Okay let me clear that ..there were no SEX involved .... But her mom told her do not let guys kiss you otherwise you will get pregnant ..and it will be moseeba ... and Dad will kill you ... and it happened that we kissed (mine and hers First Kiss) when she was 13 .... and that day she had her first period .... she came to my house crying and totally in disbelief and terrified ... and she told me ..she is pregnant and she is having a baby right now .... so I was terrified also but I told my mom ...who came to the room and talked to her ...and half an hour later ..my mom was laughing her head off ... after she explained to her about period and so on ...I also remember that was the only time my dad slapped me on my face .... So the lake of sex education is BAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD

AGREED!
Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderball
Member # 11940

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thunderball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One-night stand,,,,who needs sex in a hurry but does not want to go through the elaborate ritual of marriage and the payment of expensive dower? Of course, many people would love to have this kind of quickie sex without much obligations. No wonder that there are so many women engaged in the world's oldest profession just to meet this demand from depraved men. In modern parlance, we call it 'one-night' stand. Believe it or not, Islam has its equivalence too!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3253:

Rabi' b. Sabra reported that his father went on an expedition with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) during the Victory of Mecca, and we stayed there for fifteen days (i. e. for thirteen full days and a day and a night), and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) permitted us to contract temporary marriage with women. So I and another person of my tribe went out, and I was more handsome than he, whereas he was almost ugly. Each one of us had a cloaks, My cloak was worn out, whereas the cloak of my cousin was quite new. As we reached the lower or the upper side of Mecca, we came across a young woman like a young smart long-necked she-camel. We said: Is it possible that one of us may contract temporary marriage with you? She said: What will you give me as a dower? Each one of us spread his cloak. She began to cast a glance on both the persons. My companion also looked at her when she was casting a glance at her side and he said: This cloak of his is worn out, whereas my cloak is quite new. She, however, said twice or thrice: There is no harm in (accepting) this cloak (the old one). So I contracted temporary marriage with her, and I did not come out (of this) until Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) declared it forbidden.

Mu'tah means enjoyment---(ref.6, p. 424)

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be a new topic, the relationship between sex and religion.
I know my son will give you both answers when asked where children do come from. And the stories get more detailed when he gets older!:-)

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
can't believe my ''''''eye'''''''' [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

How dare you insult my war injury young man!

Choose your weapon!

--------------------

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just asked him and he is even better! He started to tell me about the evolution!:-)

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderball
Member # 11940

Member Rated:
The Old Testament stories dear Batman are not commands from God, they are only describing the practices and customs of the people of those times. They have nothing to do with Christianity whatsoever. Educate yourself a little bit on the subject before making such inane statements.
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
Just asked him and he is even better! He started to tell me about the evolution!:-)

No such thing!
Darwin was high on morphine most of the time man!
Spaced out as a dutch whore. [Big Grin]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Judah, the forth child of Jacob, slept with what he thought was a "prostitute", but in fact, he slept with his daughter-in-law
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
u want to lear child this

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
The Book of Hosea, or Osee

The Book of prostitution... and the "love of God"

The Book of Hosea, or Osee, is the first of the twelve minor Prophets. It is the most beautiful Book on the "love of God" in the Old Testament, but I could not understand it, because keeps on talking about whores, harlots, prostitution… until I understood the life of the Prophet himself, in his first three chapters, who then applies it to the people of God, and to you and me:

Hosea, the Prophet, married Gomer and had a child with her. She gave birth to two other children, but Hosea was not their father… however, Hosea took then and care of then as his own children… how great was the love of Hosea!… their names were suggestive: "Lo-ruhamah", "Not-loved", and "Lo-ammi", "Not-my kin".

… Finally, Gomer became a prostitute, after her lovers (2:5), until she eventually become a slave. And now, Hosea learned that his wife Gomer was for sale at an auction of slaves… the attractive young lady of earlier years had become a worn, faded, undesired woman who had aged prematurely… and Hosea bought his own wife at the auction of slaves, the slave Gomer, for 15 shekels (3:2), and brought her home, not as slave, but as his wife, as the lady of the house… the love of Hosea was great, incredible!… even he changed the names of her children of prostitution, to "Ruahmah", "loved", and "Ammi", "My kin"… the incredible love of Hosea!.

Then, Hosea applies the story of his life to the People of God, to the Kingdoms of the North and the South, to Israel and Judah, and to you and me: Every time you and I go after money, or power, or pleasures, we prostitute against God… we throw ourselves into the arms and care of other gods, and that's prostitution against God!… with every sin, we become slaves of the Devil, but God byes us back, not for 15 shekels, but with His own Blood, and brings us back to his home, not as slaves, but as children of God, as His inheritance!… to make a feast for us every time we repent! (Lk.15:22-23)... how incredibly great is the love of God!… and not only once, but again and again, seventy times seven, every time we repent after our sin… our God is the God of Hosea, a Super-Merciful God!… He is always waiting for our repentance, and trust in Him.

The Bible refers often to this "prostitution against God", which is the worse sin in the Bible, worse than drugs, or social injustice, or homosexuality, or homicide... it is the sin we commit most often, and it is the sin that we usually don't confess! (Is.1:21, Jer.2:20, Ex.34:15, Lev.17:7, Dt.31:16)... and every time we sin, "we crucify the Son of God in ourselves, and hold him up to mockery" (Heb.6:6)...

... The Bible insists again and again in the mercy of God, who is always waiting for our repentance, but also in the severe punishments to the People of God and to the persons who do not repent of this prostitution . And it is not enough "to repent" as Judas, but we have "to weep bitterly" for our sins and trust in Jesus, as Peter did. Judas "repented", but his great mistake was not to trust in Jesus, thinking that He could never be forgiven (Mt.26:75, 27:3-5)

The punishment of the Law for a regular prostitute is "to burn her alive" (Lev.21:9, Gen.38:24). Jesus regarded prostitution as evil, but he went against Jewish tradition and laws and forgave prostitutes and opened the way for them to enter God's kingdom through faith (Matt.21:32-33).

MICAH... the prostitution business of the priests

The "prostitution" in the Book of Micah is different that the one in Hosea: The priests in Israel sponsored houses of prostitution where sinners paid high fees for their pleasure. This practice provided the priests with a lavish income. When Micah realized what was being done, his anger knew no limitations. His outspoken remarks were a terrible indictment of the priests and rulers, "So I shall make Samaria a ruin in the open country, a place for planting vines… all her images will be shattered, and all her earnings consumed by fire. I shall leave all her idols derelict, they were amassed out of prostitutes' earnings and prostitutes' earnings once more they will be" (1:6-7). And he continues, "for there is no cure for the wounds that Yahweh inflicts: The blow falls on Judah, on Jerusalem itself" (1:9).

His message was very strong and unacceptable to the religious leaders of the nation… however he was thrilled to describe the matchless mercy of God, announcing the Messiah coming from Bethlehem (5:1), and the statement engraved in bronze across the United Nations Building in New York: "they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore" (4:3)... and with his words at the end of the Book: "who is a God like you?. You take away guilt, you forgive the sins of the remnant of your people. You do not let your anger rage forever, for to be merciful is your true delight" (7:18)… God is just waiting for you and me to repent, and the most horrible sins will be pardoned, we will be not only cleaned, but received with a feast as children in the house of the Father (Luc.15:22-24).

Judah sleeps with a prostitute?

The sin of prostitution was punished in the Law by "burning the prostitute alive" (Lev.22:9). But Judah had a very strange personal lesson in Gen.38.

Judah, the forth child of Jacob, slept with what he thought was a "prostitute", but in fact, he slept with his daughter-in-law, Tamar, disguised as a prostitute. Tamar became pregnant, and when Judah knew it he ordered to burn her alive (Gen.38:24). But as she was being led off to be burned, she send word to her father-in-law, and sent to him the pledge given to her by the man who slept with her, the seal, cord and staff… and they were those of Judah!, who realized of his sin… all good men in the Old Testament were sinners, just like you and me, but God forgives and forgets, He is just waiting for our repentance. And Judah become one of the ancestors of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. King David, another ancestor of Jesus Christ, sinned like all the kings did, but he cried for his sin like no other king did… and he humbly trusted in the mercy of the Lord like you and I should always do.

Rahab, the prostitute… ancestor of Christ

Joshua 2 tells the story of Rahab the prostitute, who received and hid the two men sent by Moses. By faith she and her family was saved, says Heb.11:31, as described in Joshua 6, and the sign of salvation was the scarlet cord she tied to her window, symbol of the Blood of Christ. She became the grand-grand-mother of David, ancestor of Jesus Christ, as described in the genealogy of Jesus in Matt.1:5.

God loves you and me sinners, and wants to clean all our sins with the Blood of Jesus, and the only condition is the message of every page of the Bible: "Trust in God"… "Faith in Christ", in the New Testament, praise the Lord!.

God loves you and me the way we are right now, but he loves us too much to let us stay that way... and that's why he send us the "trumpets of God", pains, sorrows, difficulties... to purify us!... because in the plan of God, you and I were made to be "saints and immaculate" (Ef.1:4), only the pure and immaculate can enter Heaven!.

can't believe my eye [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
taffa, from where have they get those fucking stories about Prophets? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thunderball:
The Old Testament stories dear Batman are not commands from God, they are only describing the practices and customs of the people of those times. They have nothing to do with Christianity whatsoever. Educate yourself a little bit on the subject before making such inane statements.

Yeah man just stories,
but are these volumes and volumes of utter baloney I just pasted the word of god? can I rely on them as the word of god if they are full of sex talk man?

Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Hey Batman

Judah, the forth child of Jacob, slept with what he thought was a "prostitute", but in fact, he slept with his daughter-in-law, Tamar, disguised as a prostitute.

If your sis in law was dressed up like a prostitute and then undressed and had sex with you dont ya think ya would notice it was your sis in law??????

Anyhow how does a prostitute disguise herself in those days????, high heels, short mini, low blouse, pack of condoms hanging from the hip?
Man get real!!!!

Man you really believe this stuff dontcha!

--------------------

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
mashy ya taffetna ilkebera
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
taffa, from where have they get those fucking stories about Prophets?

same place they got the stories bout mohammed I guess.
those crazy mothers!!!

--------------------

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
They have seen her nakedness: yea, she sigheth, and turneth backward. Her filthiness is in her skirts.--Lam.1:8-9

It is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies. -- Mark Twain, Letters From the Earth

Genesis

"And Adam knew his wife; and she conceived." This is the first sexual intercourse mentioned in the Bible. 4:1

"And Cain knew his wife." That's nice, but where the hell did she come from? The Bible doesn't mention any of Cain's sisters. Well, maybe he married his mom. In any case, Cain and the mysterious Mrs. Cain have a son (another blue cigar!). His name is Enoch and he builds a city (population 3). 4:17

"And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son." Way to go Adam! 4:25

"The sons of God came in unto the daughters of men" producing "the mighty men of old, men of renown." 6:2, 4

The "just and righteous" Noah (6:9, 7:1) plants a vineyard, gets drunk, and lies around naked in his tent. His son, Ham, happens to see his father in this condition. When Noah sobers up and hears "what his young son had done unto him" (what did he do besides look at him?), he curses not Ham, who "saw the nakedness of his father," but Ham's son, Canaan. "A servant of servants shall he [Canaan] be unto his brethren." 9:20-25

"And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him."
What did Ham do? Did he just look at his naked father or was there something more to it than that? Some commentators have suggested that Ham committed homosexual rape on his drunken father, and that this was why Ham's descendants were eternally punished with slavery. 9:24

Poor Pharaoh couldn't resist the "very fair" Sarai, and he takes her into his harem. 12:15

Sarai is the first of a long line of barren women who were desperate for children. (In the Bible, it is the women who are barren, never the men.) She sends Abram into her handmaid, Hagar, so that she can "obtain children by her." Abram gladly complies. 16:1-4

God establishes his covenant with Abram: "This is my covenant ... every man child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin." It seems that penises are supremely important to god. 17:10-11, 23-24

Sarah, who is about 90 years old and has gone through menopause, laughs at God when he tells her that she will have a son. She asks God if she will "have pleasure" with her "Lord" [Abraham], when both are so very old. God assures her that he will return and impregnate her at the appointed time. 18:11-14

The two angels that visit Lot wash their feet, eat, and are sexually irresistible to Sodomites. 19:1-5

God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah. This was because, so say the Christian Right, some homosexuals lived there. 19:4-5, 24-25

Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two "virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is called "just" and "righteous" in 2 Pet.2:7-8. 19:8

Lot and his daughters camp out in a cave for a while. The daughters get their "just and righteous" father drunk, and have sexual intercourse with him, and each conceives and bears a son (wouldn't you know it!). Just another wholesome family values Bible story. 19:30-38

"The Lord visited Sarah" and he "did unto Sarah as he had spoken." And "Sarah conceived and bare Abraham a son." 21:1-2

Abraham makes his servant put his hand under his thigh while swearing to God. Weird. Of course "putting his hand under his thigh" is just a polite euphemism for "holding his testicles in his hand." Come to think of it, maybe it isn't so weird at all -- coming as it does from a god that is completely obsessed with male genitalia. (See Ex.4:25, Lev.15:16-18, 32, and Dt.23:1) for just a few examples.) I guess it's sort of like swearing on the bible. 24:2, 24:9

"And the damsel was fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her." (Oh boy!) 24:16

Unfortunately the king "looked out a window, and saw, behold, Isaac was sporting with Rebekah his wife." But Isaac grew rich from the lie anyway, just as his father had. 26:8

Jacob is tricked by Laban, the father of Rachel and Leah. Jacob asks for Rachel so that he can "go in unto her." But Laban gives him Leah instead, and Jacob "went in unto her [Leah]" by mistake. Jacob was fooled until morning -- apparently he didn't know who he was going in unto. Finally they worked things out and Jacob got to "go in unto" Rachel, too. 29:21-30

Jacob goes in unto Leah by mistake. 29:23, 25

Jacob finally gets to "go in unto" Rachel. He loved Rachel more than Leah. 29:30

"Give me children or else I die." Rachel considers herself worthless if she cannot produce children for her husband. But luckily she has an idea. She says to Jacob, "Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her." She solved the problem the same way as did Sarah (16:2). "And Jacob went in unto her. And Bilhah conceived, and bare Jacob a son." (These arrangements rarely produce daughters.) 30:1-4

Leah, not to be outdone, gives Jacob her maid (Zilpah) "to wife." And Zilpah "bare Jacob a son." 30:9

Rachel trades her husband's favors for some mandrakes. And so, when Jacob cam home, Leah said: "Thou must come in unto me, for surely I have hired thee with my son's mandrakes. And he lay with her that night." Presumably God, by telling us this edifying story, is teaching us something about sexual ethics. 30:15-16

Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is "defiled" by a man who seems to love her dearly. Her brothers trick all of the men of the town and kill them (after first having them all circumcised), and then take their wives and children captive. 34:1-31

"Reuben went and lay with his father's concubine." 35:22, 49:4

Judah has casual sex with a Canaanite woman which results in two sons, Er and Onan. 38:2-4

After God killed Er, Judah tells Onan to "go in unto thy brother's wife." But "Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and ... when he went in unto his brother's wife ... he spilled it on the ground.... And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; wherefore he slew him also." This lovely Bible story is seldom read in Sunday School, but it is the basis of many Christian doctrines, including the condemnation of both masturbation and birth control. 38:8-10

Tamar (the widow of Er and Onan, who were killed by God) dresses up as a prostitute and Judah (her father-in-law) propositions her, saying: "Let me come in unto thee .... And he ... came in unto her, and she conceived by him." From this incestuous union, twins (38:27-28) were born (both were boys of course). One of these was Pharez -- an ancestor of Jesus (Lk.3:33). 38:13-18

After Judah pays Tamar for her services, he is told that she "played the harlot" and "is with child by whoredom." When Judah hears this, he says, "Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." 38:24

Joseph is seduced by Potiphar's wife. He rejects her advances, but she claims he "came in unto" her. 39:7-18

Joseph swears by putting his hand under Jacob's thigh -- a euphemism for holding his testicles in his hand. 47:29

God promised to bring Jacob safely back from Egypt (Gen.46:3-4), but God doesn't keep his promise and Jacob dies in Egypt. 49:27

Jacob says that Reuben will "not excel" because he "went up to [his] father's couch [had sex with his father's wife]." (see Gen.35:22) 49:4
Exodus

God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised. Luckily for Moses, his Egyptian wife Zipporah "took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. So he [God] let him go." This story shows the importance of penises to God, and his hatred of foreskins. 4:24

Moses, like a coach giving instructions to the team before the big game, tells the men to "come not at your wives" before he goes up to Mt. Sinai. 19:15

God tells the priests not to go up the steps to the altar "that thy nakedness not be discovered thereon." (Skirts on stairs are a problem.) 20:26

"Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death." Is it really necessary to kill such people? Couldn't we just send them to counseling or something? 22:19

Aaron makes a golden calf and tells the people to take off their clothes and dance around naked. God then punishes them mercilessly for following their divinely appointed religious leader. 32:1-35

Aaron makes the people take off all their clothes and dance naked around his golden calf. 32:25

"Their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods." God always blames the women; it is they who "go a whoring" and then "make" the men "go a whoring." 34:16
Leviticus

Long, tiresome, and disgusting instructions regarding the treatment of men who have a "running issue" out of their "flesh." Very enlightening. "And if he that hath the issue spit upon him that is clean ..." 15:2-15

This passage tells you what to do if you get your "seed of copulation" on yourself, your clothes, or your partner. Thank God this is in the Bible. 15:16-18, 32

Don't "uncover the nakedness" of any of your relatives or neighbors. Just ask them to keep their clothes on while you are around. 18:6-18, 20

"Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is apart for her uncleanness," Don't even look at a menstruating woman. 18:19

Don't "lie with any beast." You probably weren't planning on doing this, but now you know just in case you get the urge sometime. 18:23

Don't "go a whoring" after Molech or "commit adultery with him." (Don't you love it when God talks dirty?) 20:5

Stay away from people with familiar spirits and don't "go a whoring" after them either. 20:6

If a man has sex with his father's wife, kill them both. 20:11

If a man has sex with his daughter in law, kill them both. 20:12

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13

If you "lie" with your wife and your mother-in-law (now that sounds fun!), then all three of your must be burned to death. 20:14

If a man or woman "lie with a beast" both the person and the poor animal are to be killed. 20:15-16

Don't have sex with your sister, uncle's wife, or your brother's wife -- and tell them to wear clothes whenever you're around. 20:17, 19-21

If a man has sex with a menstruating woman, they both "shall be cut off from among their people." 20:18

"Neither shall he [the priest] profane his seed among his people." (His seed is holy.) 21:15

A man with damaged testicles must not "come nigh to offer the bread of his God." 21:20

A man who has a "running issue" or "whose seed goeth from him" ... "shall not eat of the holy things, until he be clean." 22:3-5
Numbers

The people "commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab." 25:1

Under God's direction, Moses' army defeats the Midianites. They kill all the adult males, but take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some live, he angrily says: "Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." So they went back and did as Moses (and presumably God) instructed, killing everyone except for the virgins. In this way they got 32,000 virgins -- Wow! (Even God gets some of the booty -- including the virgins.) 31:1-54
Deuteronomy

If you see a pretty woman among the captives and would like her for a wife, then just bring her home and "go in unto her." Later, if you decide you don't like her, you can "let her go." 21:11-14

If a man marries, then decides that he hates his wife, he can claim she wasn't a virgin when they were married. If her father can't produce the "tokens of her virginity" (bloody sheets), then the woman is to be stoned to death at her father's doorstep. 22:13-21

"If a man be found lying with a woman married to a husband, then they shall both of them die." 22:22

If a betrothed virgin is raped in the city and doesn't cry out loud enough, then "the men of the city shall stone her to death." 22:23-24

If a woman is raped in the country, then only the man shall die (since there was no one to hear her if she cried out.) 22:25

If a man rapes an unbetrothed virgin, he must pay her father 50 shekels of silver and then marry her. 22:28

"A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt." 22:30

You can't go to church if your testicles are damaged or your penis has been cut off. 23:1

God lays down the law regarding wet dreams. "If there be among you any man that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night ..." 23:10

If a man dies without having a child, his brother shall "go in unto" his dead brother's wife. If he refuses, the dead man's wife is to loosen his shoe and spit in his face. 25:5-10

If two men fight and the wife of one grabs the "secrets" of the other, "then thou shalt cut off her hand" and "thine eye shall not pity her." 25:11-12

"Cursed be he that lieth with his father's wife, because he uncovereth his father's skirt." (Why?) 27:20

"Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast: and all the people shall say, Amen." 27:21

"Cursed be he that lieth with his sister ... And all the people shall say, Amen." 27:22

"Cursed be he that lieth with his mother in law: and all the people shall say, Amen." 27:23

"Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her." 28:30
Joshua

Joshua's spies visit and "came unto" a prostitute in Jericho. They weren't very discreet about it either, since the King of Jericho soon found out about it. The king's officials ask Rahab to "bring forth the men that are come to thee." 2:1-4

At God's command, Joshua makes some knives and circumcises "again the children of Israel the second time" (ouch!) at the "hill of the foreskins." 5:2-3
Judges

"Have they not divided the prey; to every man a damsel or two?" 5:30

Samson sees a Philistine woman and tells his parents to "get her for me; for she pleaseth me well." 14:1-3

Samson wants to have sex with his wife in the bedroom, but his father won't let him. 15:1

"Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her." 16:1

After taking in a traveling Levite, the host offers his virgin daughter and his guest's concubine to a mob of perverts (who want to have sex with his guest). The mob refuses the daughter, but accepts the concubine and they "abuse her all night." The next morning she crawls back to the doorstep and dies. The Levite puts her dead body on an ass and takes her home. Then he chops her body up into twelve pieces and sends them to each of the twelve tribes of Israel. 19:22-30
Ruth

Naomi (Ruth's mother-in-law) advises Ruth as to how to best seduce Boaz. She tells her to wait until he is a bit drunk and has fallen asleep. Then "go in and uncover his feet [a biblical euphemism for male genitals], and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what to do." 3:3-4

Ruth does as Naomi says, and then at midnight Boaz wakes up and finds Ruth "at his feet." He asks who she is, and she says, "I am Ruth thine handmaid: spread therefore your skirt over thine handmaid." 3:7-9

Boaz seems agreeable to the suggestion and says, "I will do thee all that thou requirest." Next he asks her to "Tarry this night ... lie down until the morning." so Naomi "lay at his feet until morning." 3:11-14

Boaz "went in unto" Ruth and "the Lord gave her conception, and she bare a son." Another God-assisted conception results in a baby boy. 4:13
1 Samuel

"And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the Lord remembered her." (He probably said something like, "Oh yeah, she's the one whose womb I shut up.") And Hannah conceived and "bare a son [Oh boy, another boy!], and called his name Samuel." 1:19-20

"And the Lord visited Hannah [again], so that she conceived." Did he get her pregnant in the usual way? 2:21

The sons of Eli had sex with women "at the door of the tabernacle." 2:22

David kills 200 Philistines and brings their foreskins to Saul to buy his first wife (Saul's daughter Michal). Saul had only asked for 100 foreskins, but David was feeling generous. 18:25-27

The priest tells David that he and his men can eat the "hallowed" bread if "they have kept themselves at least from women." David assures the priest that they have and that "the vessels of the young men are holy." So it'd be OK for them to eat the holy bread. 21:4-5
2 Samuel

David says, "deliver me my wife Michal, which I espoused to me for a hundred foreskins of the Philistines." Well, he actually paid with two hundred foreskins (see 1 Sam.18:27). 3:14

King David dances nearly naked in front of God and everybody. Michal criticizes him for exposing himself and God punishes her by having "no child unto the day of her death." 6:14, 20-22

David sees a woman (Bathsheba) bathing and likes what he sees. so he sends for her and commits adultery with her "for she was purified from her uncleanness." She conceives and bears a son (of course). 11:2-5

God gave the wives of king Saul to David. 12:7-8

God is angry at David for having Uriah killed. As a punishment, he will have David's wives raped by his neighbor while everyone else watches. It turns out that the "neighbor" that God sends to do his dirty work is David's own son, Absalom (16:22). 12:11-12

After Bathsheba's baby is killed by God, David comforts her by going "in unto her." She conceives and bears another son (Solomon). 12:24

Ammon (David's son) says to his half-sister Tamar, "Come lie with me, my sister." But she resists, so he rapes her and then sends her away. Tamar, knowing that she now belongs to him (since she was a virgin), expects him to marry her, but he refuses. 13:1-22

Absalom "went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel." This was according the God's plan as announced in 12:11-12. 16:21-22

To punish his ten concubines for being raped by his son, Absalom (See 16:21-22), David refuses to ever again have sex with them and forces them to "keep house" for the rest of their lives. 20:3
1 Kings

Old King David tries to get some heat by having a beautiful virgin minister unto him. 1:1-4

Adonijah (Solomon's half-brother) sends Bathsheba (Solomon's mother) to ask King Solomon to let Adonijah have sex with his David's concubine Abishag. But Solomon had him murdered instead. 2:13-25

"King Solomon loved many strange women. And he had 700 wives and 300 concubines." 11:1-3
1 Chronicles

"And Tamar his daughter in law bore him Pharez...." See Gen.38 for all the sordid details. 2:4

David's servants had their buttocks exposed. 19:4
Esther

King Ahasuerus throws a party and encourages his guests to drink to excess. Then, when they are all drunk, he orders Queen Vashti to show her stuff before him and his guests. 1:7-11

"All the fair young virgins" throughout the kingdom are brought before the king, and the one that "pleaseth" the king the most will replace Vashti. 2:2-4

When it was Esther turn to "go in unto the king," she pleases the king the most. So, having won the sex contest, she is made queen in Vashti's place. 2:8-9, 12-17

Since women are inherently dirty, the woman that "pleased the king" the most must be "purified" for twelve months before she can be made queen. 2:9-12
Psalms

The author of this psalm allegedly is David. If so, then it's not surprising that his "loins" would be "filled with a loathsome disease." After all, his promiscuity was legendary, and he probably didn't practice safe sex. 38:5, 7
Proverbs

"Let her breasts satisfy thee at all times." 5:18

"Come let us take our fill of love until the morning." 7:18

One of the four "wonderful" things is "the way of a man with a maid." 30:18-19
Song of Solomon

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine." A fitting beginning for a pornographic poem. 1:2

"He shall lie all night betwixt my breasts." 1:13

"I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." 2:3

"His left hand is under my head and his right hand doth embrace me." She asks not to be disturbed "till he please." 2:6-7

Our heroine takes her lover into her mother's bedroom and asks not to be disturbed "till he please." 3:4-5

"Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins." 4:5

"Come ... blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits." 4:16

"My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him." 5:4

"My hands dropped with myrrh.... I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself." 5:5-6

"Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins." 7:1-3

"How pleasant art thou, O love, for delights! ... Thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine." 7:6-8

"Let us get up early to the vineyards ... there will I give thee my loves." 7:12

"His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.... Stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please." 8:3-4

"We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts ... But my breasts [are] like towers." 8:8-10
Isaiah

God "will discover their secret parts." 3:16-17

Isaiah has sex with a prophetess who conceives and bears a son. (You weren't expecting a daughter, were you?) God then tells Isaiah to call his name Mathershalalhashbaz. (It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?) 8:3

God tells Isaiah to take off all his clothes and to wander about completely naked for three years as a "sign and a wonder." In this way he will be just like the Egyptian captives who will walk about naked "with their buttocks uncovered." 20:2-5

Tyre "shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world," and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord." 23:17-18

"Tremble, ye women that are at ease .. strip you, and make you bare ... They shall lament for the teats." 32:6
Jeremiah

Jeremiah insults people by calling them "harlots" who have sex on every hill and under every tree. 2:20

God compares Jerusalem's sinful ways to a promiscuous woman, or a wild donkey in heat. 2:24

"Thou hast played the harlot with many lovers." 3:1

"In the ways thou hast sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms. 3:2

More talk of harlots who have sex under every tree. 3:6

Judah commits adultery with "stocks and stones." 3:9

Jeremiah just can't quit talking about sex under the trees. 3:13

"As fed horses in the morning: everyone neighed after his neighbor's wife." 5:8

God compares the destruction of Jerusalem to the rape of a woman who deserves to be raped because she has sinned. 13:22

God plans to expose Jerusalem's private parts to the world by lifting her skirt over her head, so to speak. He's seen her commit whoredoms and abominations and whatnot on the hills, and he's getting darned sick of it! 13:26-27
Lamentations

Jerusalem is compared to a naked woman who sighs and turns backward. "Her filthiness is in her skirts." 1:8-9

The adversary puts his hand upon "all her pleasant things. 1:10

When God gets angry at you he calls you a drunken whore. 4:21
Ezekiel

God dresses up Jerusalem, cleans off the blood that she was wallowing in, and compliments her on her nice hair and breasts. 16:6-7, 22

Seeing that it is the time for love, God spreads his skirt over Jerusalem to cover her nakedness. 6:8

Jerusalem was a harlot who had sex with everyone that passed by. 16:15-16

"Thou hast ... madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them." 16:17

"Thou ... hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by." 16:25

"Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh." (Jerusalem had sex with Egyptians with big penises.) 16:26

Jerusalem still wasn't satisfied after having sex with the the well-endowed Egyptians (v.26), so she had sex with the Assyrians too. Yet she still wasn't satisfied. So she had sex with the men of Canaan and Chaldea, but still was not satisfied. 16:28-29

God calls Jerusalem "an imperious whorish woman." 16:30

God says that Jerusalem has sex with strangers, hiring them to "come in unto thee on every side." 16:32-33

Because she is such a filthy harlot, God will expose her nakedness before all of her lovers. 16:35-36

After exposing her nakedness, God will give her "blood in fury and jealousy" and strip her naked once more. 16:38-41

Information from God about discovering the nakedness of fathers, committing adultery with neighbor's wives, sex with menstruating women, daughters-in-law, sisters, etc. 22:1-11

Two sisters were guilty of "committing whoredoms" by pressing their breasts and bruising "the teats of their virginity." As a punishment, one sister's nakedness was discovered, her children were taken from her, and she was killed by the sword. And the fate of the surviving sister was even worse: Her nose and ears were cut off, she was made to "pluck off" her own breasts, and then after being raped and mutilated, she is stoned to death. 23:1-49

Really Big Penises. One of the sister (Aholibah) had lovers "whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses." 23:20

God makes "all their loins to be at a stand" and then cuts them off. 29:7-9
Hosea

God (or Hosea?) tells his children that their mother is a whore who is not his wife. He asks them to tell their mother to "put away her whoredoms" and "her adulteries from between her breasts" or he'll "strip her naked ... and slay her with thirst." 2:2-3

God says he "will discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers." 2:10

God tells Hosea to "love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress." 3:1

Israel has "gone a whoring" and has "loved a reward upon every cornfloor." 9:1
Amos

"A man and his father will go in unto the same maid, to profane my holy name." 2:7
Nahum

God will "discover thy skirts upon thy face, ... show the nations thy nakedness" and "will cast abominable filth upon thee." 3:4-6
Matthew

"There be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." Dangerous words from a guy who recommends cutting of body parts if they cause you to sin (Mt.5:29-30, Mt.18:8-9, Mk.9:43-48). It might make someone castrate himself so that he could be one of the 144,000 male virgins, who alone will make it to heaven (Rev.14:3-4). 19:12
Mark

There is no sex or marriage in heaven. 12:25

One of the followers of Jesus was a young, nearly naked man who dropped his linen cloth and "fled from them naked" when the priests came to arrest Jesus. 14:51-52
Romans

Paul explains that "the natural use" of women is to act as sexual objects for the pleasure of men. 1:27
1 Corinthians

Paul, judging from rumors alone, complains that there are fornicators among his followers in Corinth; he is even worried that some have had sex with their fathers' wives. He says that those who have done these things should be "delivered to Satan for the destruction of the flesh" so that their soul can be saved. 5:1-5

Paul asks if he should "take the members of Christ, and make them members of an harlot?" He further asks, "Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body?" 6:15-16

Paul wishes that men and woman abstain from sex, but tells them to "come together" to avoid being tempted by Satan. 7:5

Paul, like Jesus and the other New Testament writers, expects the end to come soon. "The time is short." So there's no time for sex or marriage, since the world will be ending soon. 7:29
Jude

The angels that Jude refers to here are the "sons of God" that had sex with human females to produce a race of giants. ( See Gen.6:4) 6
Revelation

Jezebel (whom God had thrown off a wall, trampled by horses, and eaten by dogs [2 Kg.9:33-37]) is further reviled by John, saying "that woman Jezebel" taught and seduced God's "servants to commit fornication." 2:20

Jesus will "cast her [Jezebel] into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her." 2:22

Drinking the wine of fornication. 14:8

The great whore has "committed fornication" with all the kings on earth. Everyone else is "drunk with the wine of her fornication." She sits on a scarlet colored beast with the usual 7 heads and 10 horns. She carries a cup full of the "filthiness of her abominations" and has a big sign on her forehead saying: "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth." You'll know her when you see her. 17:1-5

"All nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her." 18:3

God will send plagues, death, and famine on Babylon, and the kings "who have committed fornication with her" will be sad to see her burn. 18:8-9

The "great whore" corrupted the earth with her fornication. 19:2

ana hatef illtaffa kaman shewaya ahooh

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him."
What did Ham do? Did he just look at his naked father or was there something more to it than that? Some commentators have suggested that Ham committed homosexual rape on his drunken father, and that this was why Ham's descendants were eternally punished with slavery. 9:24

you want to learn you kid this ya taffa ya khawal

Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
"And Cain knew his wife." That's nice, but where the hell did she come from? The Bible doesn't mention any of Cain's sisters. Well, maybe he married his mom. In any case, Cain and the mysterious Mrs. Cain have a son (another blue cigar!). His name is Enoch and he builds a city (population 3). 4:17

If you are a moslem you know the answer to this one man.

When each son was born so was his twin sister!
They had children etc man
dontcha know anything? or that is what Islam tells us happened. True or false?

--------------------

Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
you want to learn you kid this ya taffa ya khawal

yeah because they are stories, they are lessons. Why do you think God destroyed Sodom and Gomorah?
He tells a story then we hear about the punishment man.
each story has a moral to it!
DUH!!!!!

--------------------

Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Poor Pharaoh couldn't resist the "very fair" Sarai, and he takes her into his harem. 12:15

Okay chose one at random!

Pharoah worshipped hundreds of gods! he was not christian.
man I cannot continue coz you are on somethin herbal!!!!!!!
Goodnight man and dont have nightmares. [Wink]

--------------------

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is "defiled" by a man who seems to love her dearly. Her brothers trick all of the men of the town and kill them (after first having them all circumcised), and then take their wives and children captive. 34:1-31
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Batman word in your ear man. dont worry no one is listening !!

You say your english is bad,
so! Dont cut and paste this stuff if you dont know what it means.
Get someone to explain it to ya, man I dont have the time or finger power! [Wink]

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by teflontoupee:
Batman word in your ear man. dont worry no one is listening !!

You say your english is bad,
so! Dont cut and paste this stuff if you dont know what it means.

PMSL!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Jesus will "cast her [Jezebel] into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her." 2:22

Paul, judging from rumors alone, complains that there are fornicators among his followers in Corinth; he is even worried that some have had sex with their fathers' wives. He says that those who have done these things should be "delivered to Satan for the destruction of the flesh" so that their soul can be saved. 5:1-5

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Lot and his daughters camp out in a cave for a while. The daughters get their "just and righteous" father drunk, and have sexual intercourse with him, and each conceives and bears a son (wouldn't you know it!). Just another wholesome family values Bible story. 19:30-38
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Paul explains that "the natural use" of women is to act as sexual objects for the pleasure of men. 1:27

The great whore has "committed fornication" with all the kings on earth. Everyone else is "drunk with the wine of her fornication." She sits on a scarlet colored beast with the usual 7 heads and 10 horns. She carries a cup full of the "filthiness of her abominations" and has a big sign on her forehead saying: "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth." You'll know her when you see her

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
where r u taffa?? homa tafook mn bo2ohom wallah eh?
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what I got when I thought I can delete my topic and make you go sleep guys:
"FYI
Sorry, the time in which you may edit your message has elapsed."

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Here's what I got when I thought I can delete my topic and make you go sleep guys:
"FYI
Sorry, the time in which you may edit your message has elapsed."

ليه ما تخليني نلعب شوية

why? let us play some time.

those people want to teach their kids adultery with relatives from thier religion

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i WAS INTELLIGENT CHILD i KNEW THIS MYTSELF WITHOUT AKSING

أيام الطفولة بقا كان الواحد يفهمها و هيه طايرة لكن بقا الواحد لما كبر مخة تحن و خاب

You never had experienced a BJ to remember events as well as you do!
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
You never had experienced a BJ to remember events as well as you do! [/QB]

[/qb][/QUOTE]

Yes please Keep on using BJ, ED, AH, MF, SOB, 69, MP, DS, O .... ect... it's good [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

u want to teach kids what ya 7abibity? [Wink]

U want to teach them what?
u want to teach them what?

just tell me in detail,
هتقول لأيبنك ولا بنتك ايه

Have u received sex education ya dalia ya amorra

LOL, you're such a troll, dude. But keep it up, I find your posts quite useful for practicing my colloquial Arabic.
[Cool]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Was the problem of little kids saying bad words to girls that big say in the 80s and before?

Could you re-phrase that question?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Batman

straight answer here man!

What does this mean to you?

The great whore has "committed fornication" with all the kings on earth. Everyone else is "drunk with the wine of her fornication." She sits on a scarlet colored beast with the usual 7 heads and 10 horns. She carries a cup full of the "filthiness of her abominations" and has a big sign on her forehead saying: "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth." You'll know her when you see her

--------------------

Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
A clue!!

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! for thou has said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shald be brought down to hell, to the sides to the sides of the pit. They that seek thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? . . . But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase under feet. (Isaiah 14)

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Hey man

Is your kids not scared at night when you tell them this??????????

Hadith - Reported by Darimi, Narrated Abu Sa'id May Allah be pleased with him, Tirmidhi transmitted something similar but he said seventy instead of ninety-nine.

Allah's Messenger May Allah's peace and praise be on him said: There dominate ninety-nine dragons over the unbeliever in the grave. They (constantly) bite him and sting him till there comes the hour (of resurrection). (These dragons are so poisonous) that if one of them exhales on the Earth, no verdure will ever grow upon it.

Hadith - Bukhari, Narrated Abu Huraira May Allah be pleased with him

The Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him said, "In very hot weather delay the Zuhr prayer till it becomes (a bit) cooler because the severity of heat is from the raging of the Hell-fire. The Hell-fire of Hell complained to its Lord saying: O Lord! My parts are eating (destroying) one another. So Allah allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in the summer. The breath in the summer is at the time when you feel the severest heat and the breath in the winter is at the time when you feel the severest cold."

Will anyone die in Hell? Is there any saheeh hadeeth to that effect or not? If it is true, then what is the nature of this death, and to whom will it happen?

It was reported in Saheeh Muslim that Aboo Sa’eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘As for the people of Hell, they are its inhabitants, and they neither live therein nor die. But there are people who will enter Hell because of their sins – or mistakes – so Allah will cause them to die once, then when they become like coal, He will give permission for intercession (for them). They will be brought group by group to the rivers of Paradise. Then it will be said: "O people of Paradise! Pour water on them." Then they will grow like seeds (i.e., the seeds of herbs and aromatic plants, or it was said, small plants that grow in between grasses, or it may mean wheat).’"

The scholars said: "What is meant by the people of Hell are its kaafir inhabitants, who will never come out of it and never die at all.

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah), for them will be the Fire of Hell. Neither will it have a complete killing effect on them so that they die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We requite every disbeliever!" [Faatir 35:36]

As for the sinners among those who believe in the Oneness of Allah, those who have committed major sins (kabaa’ir), they will be punished in accordance with the degree of their sins for a period decreed by Allah, then they will die a lesser death such that they no longer feel anything, for a period decreed by Allah. Then they will be brought out dead, turned into coals and carried like luggage, and they will be thrown into the rivers of Paradise and the water of life will be poured over them. Then they will grow, like wheat at first, but quickly, like herbs. Then they will get stronger and be fully formed, and will be taken to their homes in Paradise. And Allah knows best.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY KETTLE WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR THREAD ON ''WHO AM I '',,DISSAPERED LIKE BATS MAN S THREAD THIS MORNING ,YEH AU DIDNT SEE THAT THREAD DID YAH BATMAN IT WAS ABOUT YOU BUT SOMEONE TOOK IT OFF WHAT A SHAME ....IT S WAS GOOD EDUCATION ON YOUR PART ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
HEY KETTLE WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR THREAD ON ''WHO AM I '',,DISSAPERED LIKE BATS MAN S THREAD THIS MORNING ,YEH AU DIDNT SEE THAT THREAD DID YAH BATMAN IT WAS ABOUT YOU BUT SOMEONE TOOK IT OFF WHAT A SHAME ....IT S WAS GOOD EDUCATION ON YOUR PART ...

nah, I didnt see it,

what is it?

can u pm me telling me what was there?

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
kids will never be scared knwing their enemy that saying mad stuff about religion and prophets.

Quran informs people the truth of those perverts who accuse prophets of adultery

I swear by God. these stories about the prophet is the shits of the people. it's mad to beleieve in shits. the true bible doesnt have these shits

nowadays, every assshole was given a right to write book naming it "bible".

The prophets are pure not like u. they are true men not commiting adultery like u say in ur book.

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
quote:

[/qb]
Yes please Keep on using BJ, ED, AH, MF, SOB, 69, MP, DS, O .... ect... it's good [Wink] [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

يا سينما ما تخليكي جدعة و تقوليلي يعني ايه بي جي

الله يخليكي [Smile]

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
quote:

Yes please Keep on using BJ, ED, AH, MF, SOB, 69, MP, DS, O .... ect... it's good [Wink] [Big Grin] [/QB]
يا سينما ما تخليكي جدعة و تقوليلي يعني ايه بي جي

الله يخليكي [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Blow Job ... has to do with balloons and stuff you know

Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
shukran ya katangah ya 3'alia
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

3'aly, 3'aly yabny mosh 3'alia
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
قشطة عليك يا زميلي
تشكر يا غالي
shkran ya 3'aly

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZ:
A conversation I had with little kid of my relatives:

My mother said she bought me from the store but my friend Hasan said babies come from mother body

Me: Hasan is right

from mother where?

Me: from an open between her legs

the open we poo from?

Me: No, another one for babies

Can I see it?

Me: I don't have one to show you

Can I ask my Mom to show it to me?

Me: No

Why

Me: she wont like it

Why? I want to see where I came from, are you lieing to me?

Me: No, I told you the truth

Then why can't I see it if it's true?

Me: ask your mom

I will

Me: ok

And when I thought I'm done and like Phewwwwwwwwwwww

But how did I get into there?

Me: Your father put a seed there through that open and you grew up there

a seed? where did he get it from?

Me: from the little thing he pees from

How?

Me: when boys grow up they can have that seed from there

and he took the seed and put it into the open

Me: Yes

Is it big ?

Me: no very small but he puts so many of them and only one works

He can catch them with his hand if they very small?

Me: No he doesn't put them with his hand

How then?

Me: hey did you finish your homework?

Yes, How then?

Me: Next time because I'm late
---------

I thought we should not lie to little kids but really next time I'm going to tell him Angel Azrael comes at night to hunt little kids who ask those questions or maybe I will suggest him to ask Hasan.

Can I call you when my children needs to have this clearified????? [Smile]

I think you did a great job and explained it to him on his level with out being provative perverted.- Wish my kids had an uncle like you [Smile]

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com