EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How Healthy is Egyptian Food? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How Healthy is Egyptian Food?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys know what an average Egyptian family eats throughout the day?

I am sure many of you would like to know.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

And I would like to discuss how healthy/unhealthy those are.

You are what you eat.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they use a lot of oil in their daily cooking compared to eurpean food.
I love egyptian food especially some of the fish dishes.

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i adore Egyptian food, I never eat so well as when im in Egypt.

Hubby does most (ok ALL) the cooking and he could make camel **** taste great [Big Grin]

I cant decide if it all tastes great coz its all so fresh or because im there or what, but i love it!! even if we eat out, its normally the crappiest looking eating houses which normally only Egyptian men frequent and they serve the most deliscious food ever!

I cant get so enthused about food here at all, dont normally bother that much with it.

now im hungry [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also love my husbands cooking but i would become too fat if he was cooking to often.

I especially love that Tahina Salad.

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if the kofta can be made with just lamb, I would like to try to make it but since I dont eat beef , i was wondering if it will taste the same? The recipes that i saw on here called for beef or beef/lamb mix.
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
it probaly can eventhough I think it would be a bit "dry" because of the low fat in lamb.
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rumi - its traditional in some Mid-East countries to make it with just lamb. If you can get the meat from the shoulder its best and have them grind it twice.
I think a lot of the Egyptian food we eat is very healthy, that is if you eat it the way my hubby does. Which means you eat ta'miya and koshari all the time, beef rarely, chicken (big and cornish hens) in shawarma-type sandwiches and soup, and lots of vegetable dishes
However, if you eat Egyptian food like an American, and maybe like some Egyptians, you might have fatty meat dishes all the time, tons of fried batata and whatever else fried, like fish, avoid the dark leafy greens unless they are cooked in copious amounts of butter, and generally eat enough for two or three people.
[Razz]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't even get me started, it's horrible the way the food is cooked. Don't misunderstand me, some of it tastes good (some) but overall I have excused myself from eating anything anybody else cooks anymore, the semolina and gobs of oil/grease in general is enough to turn my stomach, I question how often the tameyeaa oil is changed and I couldn't stomach foul if I tried. I even watched my MIL making goolash (yum) once and when I saw how much oil she used I couldn't eat it anymore really. I prefer to stick to more salads and grilled or boiled foods, of course the in laws think I'm starving the husband, I'm probably adding years to his life~
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One question since i read here and also know of others,that many Egy men do the cooking in the house.How common is that in Egypt,since in Latino lands is not that common at all.Just curious,not that i doubt in anyway that they can do it succesfully.After all most great chefs are men.
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
One question since i read here and also know of others,that many Egy men do the cooking in the house.How common is that in Egypt,since in Latino lands is not that common at all.Just curious,not that i doubt in anyway that they can do it succesfully.After all most great chefs are men.

my dad cooks....... but he doesnt like to tell anyone [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Good question,
Dh does a lot of the cooking here too. I never saw FIL or BIL cook when in Egypt though.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:

ditto - my husband usually cooks dinner a couple of times a week, and it's always delicious - but he never likes me to tell his mum that he's been working his magic in the kitchen! [Big Grin]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

That is toooo funny,Cat!!!!Tell him never to be ashamed of such a talent.My regards and congratulations to him! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Then,as i can notice,it`s a very common thing in Egypt:men cooking!!!!
I was extremely curious about it when talking to one Egy male friend of mine he told me in a very natural way he cooks at home.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy...luv that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another good thing about Egy guys besides their sex drive.....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Egyptian husband cooks, too, but I figured it was only because he had been here in the U.S. alone for about 6 years before he married.

But he cooks for us now a couple of times a week.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was cook in the army and has worked in various kitchens, he think I cant cook [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pharoh AFO
Member # 12722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pharoh AFO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take Away is Easy
When cook when you can order.

But Pasta is very easy and every one can make Pasta .

--------------------
Noor Afifi

Posts: 19 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too much pasta is quite fattening actually, and it also depends on how you prepare it.
When you order Take Away you never know what they're cooking with, old nasty oils, semolina, the thoughts get worse and worse...

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Im counting minutes till the 8 of january where me and my mr perfect will go out to eat romantic dinner - then it actually doesnt matter whats on the menue just as long as we are together.....1 week with romantic dinners every night [Smile]
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband loves to cook too! He doesn't care who knows he does it. Some of his stuff is great, some ok, but some of his concoctions...oh dear...

The only thing he has a problem with is the neighbors thinking he is in the kitchen by himself. Like if he is in there cooking, and I yell something from another room, he will (a) either ignore me, or (b) come out of the kitchen and tell me to stop talking to him from another room so the neighbors don't know. HAHA I opt for still yelling from another room..

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
My husband is a great cook and he is proud of it - however I do the dishwashing afterward and clean up the mess he makes in the kitchen.... [Smile]
He even iron my close sometimes, - my mom will love him when she see that [Big Grin]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I could tell the food was pretty healthy but then again it's probably what we ate. I had the egyptian bread at least twice a day and that looked like it was made from whole wheat which is good. I had koshari once a day and that is pretty healthy what with the lentils and all. The mashi did seem like it was cooked with a lot of oil, but then again all of his family are wicked thin so they must not eat tons of it. Oh and the libb (the sunflower seeds, etc.) is pretty healthy too if you compare that with chips that we eat here.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what *does* an average Egyptian family eat every day? I ate over the in-laws quite frequently, but I get the feeling they were preparing all kinds of stuff especially for me as a guest.

They ate foul in the morning (I didn't, I had yogurt drinks). For dinner, they'd go all out like my family does for Sunday night dinner, only they were doing it every time I was there. Chicken sometimes, kofta others, balti fish (which I really liked, but that's fried, so I guess not healthy), PLUS mashi (wrapped in leaves and those little eggplants), *macarone* (? the little dishes with macaroni and a bechamel sauce), a fresh salad each night which I loved (tomato, cucumber, onion, olive oil (I think) and some lemon juice (I think) and of course bread. Then fruit for dessert (which I loved). Or the turkish delight.

But SO MUCH food!

One night, they even had these funny looking little lobster things. What are they? Bigger than crawfish but not as big as lobsters we eat in the U.S.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
So what *does* an average Egyptian family eat every day? I ate over the in-laws quite frequently, but I get the feeling they were preparing all kinds of stuff especially for me as a guest.

They ate foul in the morning (I didn't, I had yogurt drinks). For dinner, they'd go all out like my family does for Sunday night dinner, only they were doing it every time I was there. Chicken sometimes, kofta others, balti fish (which I really liked, but that's fried, so I guess not healthy), PLUS mashi (wrapped in leaves and those little eggplants), *macarone* (? the little dishes with macaroni and a bechamel sauce), a fresh salad each night which I loved (tomato, cucumber, onion, olive oil (I think) and some lemon juice (I think) and of course bread. Then fruit for dessert (which I loved). Or the turkish delight.

But SO MUCH food!

same here, Lefty - the vast amount of food set out every day really amazes me, no matter how many times I visit. [Smile]

All the stuff you mention above (I'm salivating at the thought of mashi [Razz] ). Also, we usually eat a lot of duck and rabbit too, plus lisan asfour (a thin soup made of meat stock with tiny bits of pasta), molokhiya, and lots of dishes with okra. Mmmmm [Big Grin] . My husband's three sisters always fight over who's going to cook for us next, which is fine by me - it's all gorgeous.

http://i13.tinypic.com/2l9pc82.jpg

http://i14.tinypic.com/4bswhmx.jpg

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Wow! That is a lay-out, isn't it? I had duck over there, but never rabbit. Is it good? I've never had rabbit in my life, actually....
get_over_it
Member # 11286

My husband's sister has a rabbit farm under her house, so rabbit is quite often on the menu [Wink] . It was lovely actually, I'd never tried it before either but got quite used to it.

We have it in regular supermarkets here, but I've not been able to find it in the halal butchers, so we've only ever eaten it in Egypt.

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Do you guys know what an average Egyptian family eats throughout the day?

I am sure many of you would like to know.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

And I would like to discuss how healthy/unhealthy those are.

You are what you eat.

I think poor Egyptains use bread in all meals, it's something basic!

I saw a little girl who was holding more than 20 loaves of bread for her family, for lunch [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
Wow! That is a lay-out, isn't it? I had duck over there, but never rabbit. Is it good? I've never had rabbit in my life, actually....

Rabbit meat is a very healthy one.It tastes similar to chicken but a bit more firm,less fat content. [Cool]
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this actually sounds like Italian food... Bread.. Rabbit..
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
too much pasta is quite fattening actually

Pasta itself is not fattening at all. It only becomes fattening if you prepare it with lots of heavy sauce / meat / fat ...

Remember Gina Lollobrigida's famous quote?
Everything I own I owe to spaghetti. [Wink]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and oil!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
too much pasta is quite fattening actually

Pasta itself is not fattening at all. It only becomes fattening if you prepare it with lots of heavy sauce / meat / fat ...

Remember Gina Lollobrigida's famous quote?
Everything I own I owe to spaghetti. [Wink]

I think maybe, when you combine pasta dishes with Americans' lack of portion control, *that's* when you have a problem. (I am part of that group, it's hard to eat just a little bit of pasta, so I try to stay away from it).
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Food is every thing for many egyptian families , when we go to picnic or prepare any party , food is the first and most important factor we thought about and huge pay money for foooooood.
women are accused to be the first reason for this habit,this due to tow reasons they are very good cookers , and many of them believe that the nearest way to husband heart is its stomach .
also ppls measure how you are wealthy by the types and amounts of food in your table.
famousest egyptian foods are:-
fooooooll in break fast and ta3miah. koshary ,molokhyah , rice ,and ma7sheee

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karemo7:

[Frown]

Okay one more of those posts and I'm booking a ticket to Cairo.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Frown]

sorry , did I offend you? [Confused]
fooool only in breakfast (yum),and the rest in dinner or lunch

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Frown]

[Big Grin] No I just want some of that! Yum!
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Frown]

[Big Grin] No I just want some of that! Yum!
until now i didn't talk about toffies and sweets , i worn you don't eat too much ,or your weight can jump to its double ,
ok here some delicious dishes like KABAB ,MAHALABIA , ROS BE ELABAN ,FETEER MESHALTET , OM ALAY.
i like all those sweets and delicious dishes ,and my weight still average

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
until now i didn't talk about toffies and sweets , i worn you don't eat too much ,or your weight can jump to its double ,
ok here some delicious dishes like KABAB ,MAHALABIA , ROS BE ELABAN ,FETEER MESHALTET , OM ALAY.

Am I the only woman who is not into sweets? I don't like chocolate or ice-cream or the stuff you mentioned. I hardly ever eat that stuff. I don't buy it and I happen to accidentally consume it when I am visiting and get it offered (don't want to be rude).

Pass me the jar of pickles and the Tabasco bottle, that's my candy! I'm usually skinny BTW, but for a noble reason I currently look like a happy hippopotamus.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Am I the only woman who is not into sweets? I don't like chocolate or ice-cream or the stuff you mentioned. I hardly ever eat that stuff. I don't buy it and I happen to accidentally consume it when I am visiting and get it offered (don't want to be rude).

Pass me the jar of pickles and the Tabasco bottle, that's my candy! I'm usually skinny BTW, but for a noble reason I currently look like a happy hippopotamus.

*raising her hand high here*
Mee,meee,MK...i've never been into sweets myself,not even as a child.Just like you,i dont even have them at home and only have maybe a scoop or piece of sweets when out to dinner or when at somebody's home and not to be rude.
On the other way,i just love salty/lemony flavors. [Smile] [Big Grin]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Am I the only woman who is not into sweets? I don't like chocolate or ice-cream or the stuff you mentioned. I hardly ever eat that stuff. [/QUOTE]

Yup, you're a freak . [Razz]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate sweets, avoid sugars at all costs. I will eat a bit of honey but even that is so sweeeeeet...
I prefer cheeses as guilty pleasures, and yes a jar of half-sour pickles will disappear in minutes.
So, NO you aren't the only one!
By the way a bowl of really good ful is one of my favorite Egy foods!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm pretty much the same. I like a bit of chocolate every once in a while, but I never crave sweets and I usually don't like desserts either.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
See,MK????You could plan a meet-up with those of us not into sweets and have a blast!We`ll be happy with those Egy specialties that live up to our salty,pickely,sour,lemony delights.....
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
See,MK????You could plan a meet-up with those of us not into sweets and have a blast!We`ll be happy with those Egy specialties that live up to our salty,pickely,sour,lemony delights.....

*Drool*

Okay Sashy, next time we're both in Cairo we have to eat @ Abul-Sid. I'm not up-to-date but that place never fails to satisfy my guts.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

*Drool*

Okay Sashy, next time we're both in Cairo we have to eat @ Abul-Sid. I'm not up-to-date but that place never fails to satisfy my guts.

oh no...... i never liked Abul Sid's food

I am not a fan of Egyptian food that much [Frown] i can live on Chinese [Cool]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:

But their kushari sucks. [Frown]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
oh no...... i never liked Abul Sid's food

I am not a fan of Egyptian food that much [Frown] i can live on Chinese [Cool]

Amazing! I'm the total opposite. But I have to say that my Egyptian food cravings started after I left Egypt. But I still loved fool all my life. Fool is the best meal ever. Also very nutritious. Actually the perfectly healthy meal. You get some "fools" who pretend to detest the habit of eating fool because it's so called a low-class meal, but that is just so hypocrite and idiotic. I am sure most of the Egyptians, even those who would deny it, have fool for breakfast or dinner or even lunch.

In Egypt, showing off involves even what passes through your guts!!

Chinese food, though very healthy, is awful! I do like their fried rice though.

Hey have I ever told you this? Oceans12, the movie, was partly shot very near to our house, and Pitt and Clooney and the other guy with big teeth, what's his name Damon or so? Were eating at the Chinese restaurant just two blocks away from where I live. (Oops, this story scores high on the Boring Scale, doesn't it?!)

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I'm really surprised you don't like it Dalia. I LOVE it in there!

Can you describe why you don't like Abul-Sid Koshari?

I have to say that I don't recall eating it elsewhere in order to compare. I only eat it at home or at friends' homes. When I'm invited for a meal I specifically ask for Koshari and of course people get all like, come on, it's an insult to serve you Koshari, and I'm like I want Koshari or bust. [Cool] But they do eventually understand my deprivation.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
What on earth? Since when does Abul-Sid have a branch in City Stars?!!!!

http://www.cairocafe.com/Restaurants/Review/Abulsid.aspx

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Koshari sucks period, each to their own, but I only eat koshari when it's 4am & I'm wasted & there's nothing else to eat.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com