EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Just wondering what to expect in Egypt (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just wondering what to expect in Egypt
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Being called a troll here is a rite of passage.

I'm sure it is. What other fun initiation rites do I have to look forward to?
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I know what my 'fakey' life is please LF?? [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh.. where is Ayisha when you need fake stories???

Sorry YAH, I know you are bloody lovely and have no imagination to alter my thought processes [Big Grin]

Mini, you will soon be told you have no right to an opinion as you are not in Europe [Big Grin]

Initiation wise, you have met a handful of us and passed the test [Wink] I can tell you what the test was but the I would have to kill you!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Deprived troll more like.. we all know your game [Wink]

Lol.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 16500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for **********************         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense:
quote:

Don't worry - trolls who are 'friendly' with the mod are encouraged!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ***********************:
quote:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense:
quote:

Don't worry - trolls who are 'friendly' with the mod are encouraged!
This is so funny. This person who you think I am...no way! I have a 21 year old son back in Indiana. The one you think I am is not old enough to have a 21 year old son. And I am not at all "friendly" with the mod.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com