EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » HEY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEY
Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Psychosnatch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Im new, and this part of the board is called Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat so thats what Im doing.
Anybody else visit egypt and come back disappointed? looks liek all topics are about love and stuff so thought id change the tone a litt.e

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psychosnatch:
Well Im new, and this part of the board is called Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat so thats what Im doing.
Anybody else visit egypt and come back disappointed? looks liek all topics are about love and stuff so thought id change the tone a litt.e

That is the tone.
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Psychosnatch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi albino (LUV the name) ur the 1st to respond to me
ru egyptian or not

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi albino (LUV the name) ur the 1st to respond to me
ru egyptian or not

I am not Egyptian, but my daughter is.

Won't do this a second time. And luckily I have insurance against doing the same stupid thing twice; I am repreviously married to an Egyptian (double points), have had a child, I have a clit, I am blonde hair and blue eyed (jewish devil) and quite naturally the triple points here = $49000 in student loans.

So naturally I will lay this out and a small army of stupid Amms will divide before my path like Moses and the Red Sea.

It'll be like living in a bubble, the word just has to get out that I am incredibly in debt and have a clit. Life in Cairo will be quiet for me! [Big Grin]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
OHHHHHHHHHHHH u have a clit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh gosh ur making me cry LOL LOL LOL LOL
hehehehehehehehhehehe

(really need oxygen) i have one too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amms= ammuniton?

bubble= is that a metaphore?

what does this word mean " clit"??

sorry I'm weak in English

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
clit=
its the piece of meat between the female genitals that is the direct cause of her physical stimulation and orgasm. i hear too many egyptian girls get it CUT OFF OUCH !

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:

You need oxygen after an American man has gone down on you! [Wink]

Believe me only an american man will give and recieve in equal proportions, if not more enthusiastically than you!

Oh I miss the American man, the only type of man there is!

Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:

Believe me only an american man will give and recieve in equal proportions, if not more enthusiastically than you!

THATS the truth !
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
american man isnt like egyptian one. Egyptian men are original, Albino_Eskimo
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
whenever im in egypt all i see is a lot of over flirtatious under sexed brown men with their tongues hanging out. original in what way ???
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've just had the wrong kind of Egyptian man. This may be TMI but my Egyptian husband is THE best at cunnilingus. He gives as good as he gets if not better. I wouldn't trade him for an American.

quote:
quote:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
clit=
its the piece of meat between the female genitals that is the direct cause of her physical stimulation and orgasm. i hear too many egyptian girls get it CUT OFF OUCH !

and millions more in Subsahran Africa of the Catholic pursuation.

Its not Islamic, but cultural. Even East African orthodox still overwhelmingly do this.

Its becoming more Christian than anything else.

I have acquaintances who are West and East African Christian who ask why I havn't had a second child with King Kong, then suggest I get the "ugly bit" removed. Well I tell them off.

I am sensitive to the political and cultural ramificatons that brought them to the USA, but I won't be a door mat to their expectations that my anatomy must be altered to suit their cultural dictations. I won't put up with it.

Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
You've just had the wrong kind of Egyptian man. This may be TMI but my Egyptian husband is THE best at cunnilingus. He gives as good as he gets if not better. I wouldn't trade him for an American any day.

quote:
quote:

oh really???????????????????
might have to consider trading teams for a tester [Wink]

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
You've just had the wrong kind of Egyptian man. This may be TMI but my Egyptian husband is THE best at cunnilingus. He gives as good as he gets if not better. I wouldn't trade him for an American any day.

quote:
quote:

Do you live with him?

Give this a few years and when he is in the USA and settled, then report back to us.

If you have something he wants he will do exactly what you want.

I just wasn't able to hold power over my ex with the same potential you have to power over your husband.

My ex had a gold standard visa and didn't need to get married to stay in the USA or to gain citizenship. So he didn't feel compelled to please me in ways that were unnatural to him.

Which I think will make our lives as parents much more amicable and equal. In a way its a blessing but for my clit its a curse! [Big Grin]

Madame M. its officially refered to as "tonguefucking", not cunnilingus. Who in the hell refers to it otherwise?

gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:

Joy button
Willy's little sister
Little man in the boat
Budgie's tongue

Can it be any clearer?

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:
quote:

Joy button
Willy's little sister
Little man in the boat
Budgie's tongue

Can it be any clearer?

Oh the wisdom of the nile.... Egyptian batman its the ugly part that hangs down and becomes a penis later on in a woman's life.

The reason why western women aren't real women in the nile dictomy!

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh for the love of GOD...doesn't matter if I've lived with him full time or not...we're talking whether or not he enjoys oral sex not whether or not he's an asshole. I never asked the man for oral sex..he took it upon himself. So I guess because he wants an green card he goes down...correct? Living with a man 24/7 isn't a friggin badge of honor. I've done it. Oh and that one went down on me too....we were married 10 yrs...24/7. Do I deserve a cookie for that?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
quote:
Oh for the love of GOD...doesn't matter if I've lived with him full time or not...we're talking whether or not he enjoys oral sex not whether or not he's an asshole. I never asked the man for oral sex..he took it upon himself. So I guess because he wants an green card he goes down...correct? Living with a man 24/7 isn't a friggin badge of honor. I've done it. Oh and that one went down on me too....we were married 10 yrs...24/7. Do I deserve a cookie for that?

whoa! u must have a honeypot [Wink]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:

sorry it does make a huge difference if you have only spent 8 weeks or so of your life with a guy.

Do we in the US consider newly weds experts after 8 weeks? No.

I what kind of visa did your previous husband have? Some types of refugees have to wait 7 years regardless of marriage to an American or not. but being married to an American means less chance of having his refugee visa revoked.

I would never ever marry a dude who doesn't have western citizenship of some sort again. Its just to hard.

But if he does have a excellent visa in the first place then it makes the whole experience much easier. I didn't know how lucky I had it until he was naturalized, I didn't go to the ceremony but I did hear reports later on.

Somehow King Kong knew how precious his visa was and how lucky he was, marrying me put extra red tape and restrictions in his way.

Vast majority of these relationships are doomed. Ours was, and my part in the marital discord was blasting him for not moving back to Egypt immediately.

Still I can't see how you manage Madame M. the distance marriage and all. I could never do it.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOL...no just every man that I've ever been with has enjoyed oral. It's normal..right?
Psychosnatch
Member # 11917

Rate Member
i think so but american men is my experience.
do egyptian men generally avoid oral ????

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

My first husband had his green card before we were married. He became a citizen in July 2000. We were married until 2004...I asked for the divorce..he didn't want it. I don't think that has any relevance to whether or not he or my current husband enjoy oral sex. We had oral from the first yr we were married until the last. Honeymoon stage..that's BS. If the man truly enjoys it he'll keep doing it.

I'm managing...it's not easy but I'm managing. Sure I could be living in Egypt now waiting this visa shitt out but I don't feel good about leaving my sons behind for God knows how long.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I've heard (from Egyptian men) that it's not that they avoid it..it's just that many are unexperienced and have never thought to try it. Also that some find it degrading. That doesn't mean that they don't do it. It's just not as common as here.

quote:
i think so but american men is my experience.
do egyptian men generally avoid oral ????

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao, well both egyptian men i have been with have loved doing this. One is quite good at it, the other well is ok but the woman that taught him much of his experience in sex has him thinking we all like it the same. Teeth being used on the clit is not a good thing!!!!!! haha but the egyptian man that is my boyfriend now is really good at this and insists on it.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
ده انتم مش محترميين
ازاي تتكلموا علي الحاجات ده
عندنا الحريم الي مش محترمة هي الي بتتكلم في الحاجات ده

how dare u say all these stuff..
in our country, if a woman talks like this, we consider it unrespectable woman

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

YOU DONE ORAL oah i say NEVER HAD IT DONE MY SELF ,BUT IM DO [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a woman talks like this to a man that is Batman!:-) You just don't know what women in Egypt talk about.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
u meant oral sex, that sux

we have a conservative community in Egypt. It's a shame for an Egyptian woman to get out showing any part of her body. at least in the areas i spend my times in egypt. this accounts for the strenght of egy men desire to their wives.

الرجاله حديد
iron men

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

PMSL!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
excuse me,i'm still learning english

can anyone explain the expression to me??

what does "PMSL!" mean?

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
ده انتم مش محترميين
ازاي تتكلموا علي الحاجات ده
عندنا الحريم الي مش محترمة هي الي بتتكلم في الحاجات ده

how dare u say all these stuff..
in our country, if a woman talks like this, we consider it unrespectable woman

I love fresh recruits, they will say the things westernized Egyptians won't admit to.

I otherwords batman, Egyptian woman don't understand nor appreciate, nor have any experience to know what pleasureable sex is.

Thanks for the recap. Now we need a handful of male Egy-ESers to deny all what you have said and the normal BS is complete.

someone_lost, Guest of life, or anyone else want to deny strongly here? Passport wife up for grabs!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry... its like LOL.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
sorry... its like LOL.

[Smile] تشكر يا ذوق
thanks, gentle man [Smile]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
thats not my passport photo you know!
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
ur avatar, I dont know who this guy is. but you seem a nice guy. Excuse me, My English is bad . I'm still learning and practising.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha if a woman spoke like this to any man he would have her in bed really really fast that is what happens. Hopefully though she wouldnt be speaking this with any other man than her own.

Therefore, she is not being unrespectful if it is with her own man, or just general talk with other women. Its how we all learn

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH u have a clit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh gosh ur making me cry LOL LOL LOL LOL
hehehehehehehehhehehe

Im Egy & I have mine... nobody cut it.... not everyone in Egypt does by the way... only poor uneducated people do it 4 their girls [Confused]
Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Haha if a woman spoke like this to any man he would have her in bed really really fast that is what happens. Hopefully though she wouldnt be speaking this with any other man than her own.

Therefore, she is not being unrespectful if it is with her own man, or just general talk with other women. Its how we all learn

I think women are talking in this thread & somehow Bat-man is so curious & got himself in the middle
Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!:-)

Batman, the internet is all about being intimate in public

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:

we have a conservative community in Egypt. It's a shame for an Egyptian woman to get out showing any part of her body. at least in the areas i spend my times in egypt. this accounts for the strenght of egy men desire to their wives.

الرجاله حديد
iron men

So he wants her because she can't stand him sexually?

Yeah I know about the requirement of women not showing themselves. But no one would believe me:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007195.html

http://egypttpyge.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1031

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008739;p=1#000000

Now using Bat-man as a guide a 22 year old boy who is supposed to be of a more enlightened generation and all, this shows the attitudes won't change towards female sexuality. Not in another 3,000 years.

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
sex is part of love ya mama. Don't u know? ما تعرفيش ولا ايه يا حبيبتي

ايوة متنورين الحمد لله بس ده مش نخلي بناتنا و اخواتنا ما فيش خشي و لا حياء

I wonder where shyness went to talk to such a topic in public. here in the arabic forum women talk about these topics in a partion of forum protected by password not public

So he wants her because she can't stand him sexually?
what a strange Question. Egyptian man wants a woman because a man needs a woman and a woman needs a man. in sexual stuff and others. Sex is omportant point and the more the strong the man the more the happiness woman are. what's wrong in this|

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Sex is a twoway street, one should try and ask each other not assume or pretend.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com