EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Let's shake the trolls from the ES tree. Can you spot which identity is behind each? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Let's shake the trolls from the ES tree. Can you spot which identity is behind each?
Amber72
Member # 13757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is everyone even bothered? [Confused]
Posts: 31 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarka
Member # 13644

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Very fair point, Tarka! Some people have good reason to change their name, or they simply want a different one. Their intentions are not malicious, cowardly or to disrupt. I doubt anyone would view this as trollish.

Oh, I think SOME people would SWYS [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 83 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:
So how many hoops do I have to jump through to get your approval SWYS?

The question is, why on earth would you want it??? This person obviously has no life other than to come on here and review everyone from top to bottom. Kind of sad to want an approval from her/him/it if you ask me. [Roll Eyes]
I was just being sarcastic doodlebug [Smile]
Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeeWhatYousay
Member # 13667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeeWhatYousay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amber72:
Why is everyone even bothered? [Confused]

Ego of Whatyousee?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trolls of years past and Trolls of the future unite!
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm troll-spotting challenged. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So am I Smuckers, until I realized by the wiser members of ES that I'm one.

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The question is, why on earth would you want it??? This person obviously has no life other than to come on here and review everyone from top to bottom. Kind of sad to want an approval from her/him/it if you ask me. [Roll Eyes]
Talking of kind of sad...

Oh, the delicious irony of the woman who met and married a guy she pulled from the dregs of the internet, after the briefest time, questioning anyone's life...or online activities. [Big Grin] Such bitterness. You won't ever find me complaining that my husband priced a cockroach infested flat, without a flushing toilet, at $60 per night (or was it originally $100?). And this was their FIRST MEETING and HONEYMOON destination! [Frown] Add the fact that he told her that he had to pay for a month's rent...when they only had ten days...and her rage makes sense.

You won't find me whining about my husband's competence or suggesting he needs some, ''Pepper up his ass'' in order to complete basic tasks. You won't find me making derogatory remarks about immigrants, while spending my every free moment on immigration forums, trying to import a husband. [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] If lying to yourself helps you sleep at night, Doodle, fine by me. Please just spare us the aggrieved outbursts when your foolishness stays in our memories. I'm off to prepare dinner for my husband now. Back to La La Land for you, I guess. [Frown]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber72
Member # 13757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

Cool, bring 'em all back, lets have a party [Smile]
Posts: 31 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeeWhatYousay
Member # 13667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeeWhatYousay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I'm troll-spotting challenged. [Frown]

Why don't you seek a smarty friend's help? [Wink]
^^ROFL.
(I'm not MyKingdom2taba2Koshary)

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent thread.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
quote:

Oh, the delicious irony of ... [Frown] [/QB][/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------

I don't think that was necessary. Its one thing to call me a troll or whatever other magical character you may think of, but that's not nice your little piece up there.

Why don't you stick to calling me a troll, if that makes you feel better [Smile]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Excellent thread.

<Curtsey> Thanks, VB. I always have to go when the cool people arrive. [Cool]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber72
Member # 13757

Rate Member
Actually I disagree Mr Bullshit, Because there are people here that just want to come on and chat about things, and yet it seems that everyone is intent on trying to discover who they are in real life. People chat to each other in pm's telling each other who the others are and maybe, just maybe, some people dont want to be known, hence the reason they come on here in the first place, verges on stalking if you ask me, why people cant just be left in peace without snidey remarks is beyond me!
SeeWhatYousay
Member # 13667

Rate Member
Moahahahahaha!
Saywhatyousee or seewhatyousay?

The Mad Hatter
Member # 13599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mad Hatter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a madhouse in here! Would anyone like some tea?
Posts: 20 | From: Alice's Tea Party | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, the delicious irony of the woman who met and married a guy she pulled from the dregs of the internet, after the briefest time, questioning anyone's life...or online activities. [Big Grin] Such bitterness. You won't ever find me complaining that my husband priced a cockroach infested flat, without a flushing toilet, at $60 per night (or was it originally $100?). And this was their FIRST MEETING and HONEYMOON destination! [Frown] Add the fact that he told her that he had to pay for a month's rent...when they only had ten days...and her rage makes sense.

You won't find me whining about my husband's competence or suggesting he needs some, ''Pepper up his ass'' in order to complete basic tasks. You won't find me making derogatory remarks about immigrants, while spending my every free moment on immigration forums, trying to import a husband. [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] If lying to yourself helps you sleep at night, Doodle, fine by me. Please just spare us the aggrieved outbursts when your foolishness stays in our memories. I'm off to prepare dinner for my husband now. Back to La La Land for you, I guess. [Frown]

someone actually married your sorry ass!?!?!?!?!

I guess I could have dated and slept with my husband for months before tying the not but I'm not into the whole free sex thing like you might be. Knowing him for a year was good enough for me.

As for your sorry excuse for a life, how on earth is it that you have time for a husband and family when you're so busy looking up everyone else's life on here to try to trash them? What do you take like two seconds to feed them and then you go back to your basement where you sit on ES all freakin' day long with your files on each member here?

If you ask me you're the biggest freakin' troll on this board and TRUST ME I'm not the only one with that opinion. But keep going if trashing everyone else supplements your lack of fulfillment in other areas of your life. [Wink]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't think that was necessary. Its one thing to call me a troll or whatever other magical character you may think of, but that's not nice your little piece up there.

Why don't you stick to calling me a troll, if that makes you feel better

But that is what she does. It is what makes her tick. Many have written me about her and she has successfully dissed them enough to run them off the boards. I've yet to see any connection she/he/it has with Egypt but the ones who have left certainly do.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeeWhatYousay
Member # 13667

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Excellent thread.

<Curtsey> Thanks, VB. I always have to go when the cool people arrive. [Cool]
Angels come Devils go. [Cool]
Tarka
Member # 13644

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a shame that people leave, you might not like everyone but they all have a right to be here regardless of what their usernames are. IMO those that have left for that reason should come back.
Posts: 83 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by Tarka:
It is a shame that people leave, you might not like everyone but they all have a right to be here regardless of what their usernames are. IMO those that have left for that reason should come back.

But for what. I mean I'm about done with this place myself. Sure whatever is written here is fair game if someone wants to really cut up someone but to constantly try to tear someone down when they're just on here to either learn about egypt or socialize with a few friends...it's just not worth it. I haven't found any other worthwhile egyptian forums either but I wish there were some out there 'cause questions do come up but when you're not all into getting creamed for every little inquiry you have you just have to figure it out on your own. I thought this place was supposed to be helpful for those traveling to and curious about all things Egyptian but a few bad apples have spoiled it for those who like to discuss relevent topics such as where to eat, what good places to stay are, etc.

Oh well. I have definitely made a few very good friends here and even visited a couple so I guess all is not lost.

marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting thread..
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually I disagree Mr Bullshit, Because there are people here that just want to come on and chat about things, and yet it seems that everyone is intent on trying to discover who they are in real life. People chat to each other in pm's telling each other who the others are and maybe, just maybe, some people dont want to be known, hence the reason they come on here in the first place, verges on stalking if you ask me, why people cant just be left in peace without snidey remarks is beyond me!

Being a n00b, I will pardon your lack of sarcasm appreciation.

Just this time tho.

[Wink]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber72
Member # 13757

Rate Member
Thanks Mr Bullshit, I thought you called me a 'nob' for a minute, then I realised it was newbie [Big Grin]

I was getting fed up with the witch hunt, hence my lack of sarcasm appreciation but I promise to try harder next time [Wink]

cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
quote:
....Because there are people here that just want to come on and chat about things, and yet it seems that everyone is intent on trying to discover who they are in real life. People chat to each other in pm's telling each other who the others are and maybe, just maybe, some people dont want to be known, hence the reason they come on here in the first place, verges on stalking if you ask me, why people cant just be left in peace without snidey remarks is beyond me!

I think you're right on point [Smile]
Amber72
Member # 13757

Rate Member
Thank you Cairobug [Smile]
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocktail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can not see the significance of being a troll...

Why would anyone pretend to be someone other than their usual self here, on a forum where no one really knows anyone anyway... This is a pretty much anonymous forum, so why change names??? Now, I have been called a troll on numerous occasions, and to be honest I find that unnecessary as I have not attempted to stir things up here, as some people do on a regular basis. The only reason why one would become a troll would be to stir things up as far as I can imagine. I have not done that! I was sincere in my background, I was sincere in my love story, I have been sincere in my comments on topics. I have done nothing to stir things up. I have not attempted to be rude to anyone in any case even when I have received rudeness from some people. If I was a troll I would have acted a lot differently...

I think what we should point out is the people that enjoy stirring things up around here. The people that seem to get a kick out of being sarcastic on a regular basis. People that reply with nonsense just in order to be active members. People that just keep posting threads and replying to threads being down right annoying and pestering and rude to other members that they have no way of knowing them or their identity and yet feel they have the right to come on here and call them a troll etc...

I imagine everyone here has a life of some sort, with friends and families, and jobs etc... This is a place of some free speech. One’s true identity is disclosed. The important point I am making is people here should stop stirring things up and just learn to be nice if you can. And do not insinuate, you know nothing of who is a troll, and to be honest if you are looking for hints of trolls then you are most likely to find them being the ones who care to stir the s**t time and time again, what ever name they use.

Trust everyone and no one – but do not insinuate... You do not know me from Adam so don't hurt yourself trying.

I am a genuine person and so are many other people here. In fact I have made one very good friend – you know who you are [Smile] .

The few people that enjoy being s****y are the one’s to look out for… Cocktail is not one as I am never s****y here, no need for me to be. I am quite happy being myself and expressing my opinions and telling my story as I stated when I first wanted to become involved. However it is sly remarkers that I don’t like – they are the true culprits here.

I rest my case, and if you come back with some clever comments and tell me to shut up then fine you are just proving my point.

I think my opinion is similar to the majority that have replied to this thread. The culprits are those that stir the s**t!!!

I am sorry that genuine people leave and it is this sort of a time waste of a thread that make genuine people go and encourage 'troll' like behaviour to continue.

In my opinion a troll is someone who posts threads just like this one!!!

Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
quote:
Absolutely! Wasn't there a Tami something too? See you later. Good work, grasshopper! [Cool]

2) Josette...BettyBoo...VickiJones...Miss Jambi...Tamisomething [Big Grin]

Wasn't there a more recent Josette suspect too, Shalik was it?

Good idea for keeping my brain ticking on a lazy Friday, SWYS [Big Grin]

Yeah,she forgot Shalik,and Miss Jambi.They are all the same person. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<) Josette....BettyBoo...VickiJones...Cocktail...MissJambi...Shalik...Tamia25... + ? = ?>

dinasbigboobs,too [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Cool, bring 'em all back, lets have a party [Smile]
*Offering Amber,Alchemist and Smuckers some popcorn* [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Mad Hatter:
It's a madhouse in here! Would anyone like some tea?

Yeoowww,i was missing your tea already,Mad Hatter! [Big Grin]

Bring us a full teapot,please.

marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking it would not take long,before this thread turns very nasty.
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
** I'm speechless!!** [Roll Eyes] [Eek!]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocktail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what, maybe i was a bit extra there... I was just offended to see my username up there on the list of so called 'trolls'.

I can not speak about the others but i can surely stick up for myself...

SWYS, i have nothing against anyone here, please do not insinuate that i am a troll, you have no ground for doing that.

Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to be a troll.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, the delicious irony of the woman who met and married a guy she pulled from the dregs of the internet, after the briefest time, questioning anyone's life...or online activities. Such bitterness. You won't ever find me complaining that my husband priced a cockroach infested flat, without a flushing toilet, at $60 per night (or was it originally $100?). And this was their FIRST MEETING and HONEYMOON destination! Add the fact that he told her that he had to pay for a month's rent...when they only had ten days...and her rage makes sense.

You won't find me whining about my husband's competence or suggesting he needs some, ''Pepper up his ass'' in order to complete basic tasks. You won't find me making derogatory remarks about immigrants, while spending my every free moment on immigration forums, trying to import a husband. If lying to yourself helps you sleep at night, Doodle, fine by me. Please just spare us the aggrieved outbursts when your foolishness stays in our memories. I'm off to prepare dinner for my husband now. Back to La La Land for you, I guess.

someone actually married your sorry ass!?!?!?!?!

I guess I could have dated and slept with my husband for months before tying the not but I'm not into the whole free sex thing like you might be. Knowing him for a year was good enough for me.

As for your sorry excuse for a life, how on earth is it that you have time for a husband and family when you're so busy looking up everyone else's life on here to try to trash them? What do you take like two seconds to feed them and then you go back to your basement where you sit on ES all freakin' day long with your files on each member here?

If you ask me you're the biggest freakin' troll on this board and TRUST ME I'm not the only one with that opinion. But keep going if trashing everyone else supplements your lack of fulfillment in other areas of your life. [Wink]

[Eek!] Doodlebug, oh my...such venom. Firstly, my husband rather likes my sorry ass! [Razz] Secondly, my comments have been based on your words and your posts. Please don't flatter yourself by imagining that anyone would waste a computer file on you. A few things stick out ...most notably how desperately you try to back-peddle after revealing doubts about your husband (you know, that guy you've met once?). People tend to remember the fatally foolish online. I would have thought that a woman with your considerable experience of the cyber world would spot how easy it is to refer to a past post. [Wink] Hint...just check out the 'posts' icon. If you do that, you will easily see that you have posted on ES every single day...excluding one, over the last period. I rarely post at weekends on ES...and often don't post for several days at a time during my working week. There is little lamer than those who shop for men online criticising how others spend their time. [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin] TRUST ME [Big Grin] ...your foolishness is commented by many. It's my sincere hope that you learn to keep your private life private, as others have no trouble doing. Your call, if you choose not to.

I will leave you with some hilarious examples of Doodlebuginess:

DB: ''I guess I could have dated and slept with my husband for months before tying the not but I'm not into the whole free sex thing like you might be. Knowing him for a year was good enough for me.''

LOL...uh huh....clearly you are not into the 'Free sex thing'....as YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. Also, how exactly could you have dated a man you had never even met...one who lives on a different continent? Do they have 'Beam me up, Doodlebug' Star Trek style technology where you live?

DB: ''I've yet to see any connection she/he/it has with Egypt but the ones who have left certainly do.''.

Hahahahahahahahaha...from a woman who has spent TEN days in Egypt, with the sole purpose of exchanging a poor guy for a visa. My interest in Egypt stems from having time there with my family...then later with my British husband. This has totalled YEARS in Egypt, but I dont claim to be more than a visitor. Heck, even Sono knows more than you do.

Do have a good weekend!

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

ROFL [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tarka:
quote:
Very fair point, Tarka! Some people have good reason to change their name, or they simply want a different one. Their intentions are not malicious, cowardly or to disrupt. I doubt anyone would view this as trollish.

Oh, I think SOME people would SWYS [Roll Eyes]
Tarka, it was obvious to me, from your first posts, what your former name was. [Wink] As far as I can see, the change wasn't inspired by malice or a particular desire to deceive. Examples like this, I don't regard as trollish. If others do, it's up to them.
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Really, well then Karah_Mia you can take my place [Smile] - i would be glad to hand over the title of 'troll'... And just be known for cocktail, it is all i have ever been on here and it aint been long posting either.

Goodnight folks, be glad to be part of ES and take it easy, tomorrow is the last day of the month. May July bring sunshine and happiness for you all. May love lives improve and may abundance of peace and harmony flow here and everywhere. May the good people of this world unite [Smile] ... Sentimental but optimistic.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

ROFL [Big Grin]
It's like a troll fest in here now...how cool! [Cool] Some have even dusted down old trolls...or created new ones.

[Wink] MockTale...sorry, Cocktail....again you have brought a tear to my eye today. Great speech. [Smile]

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

ROFL [Big Grin]
It's like a troll fest in here now...how cool! [Cool] Some have even dusted down old trolls...or created new ones.

[Wink] MockTale...sorry, Cocktail....again you have brought a tear to my eye today. Great speech. [Smile]

you know you freak me out, bitch. Seriously. To have remembered how many days i have spent in egypt??????? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] Posts via ones profile only go back so far. You obviously have some sort of filing system. Hon I don't play for that team so you'll have to try to get someone else if that's what you're into.

Seriously some sick **** going on in that head of yours!!!!! And trust me...I'm not the only one talkin' about it!!! [Eek!]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

I like cake.

--------------------

SeeWhatYousay
Member # 13667

Rate Member
quote:
I like cake.

Sh!t cake For whatyousee!

Cheers

cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
quote:
...I rarely post at weekends on ES...and often don't post for several days at a time during my working week...

...My interest in Egypt stems from having time there with my family...then later with my British husband. This has totalled YEARS in Egypt... [/QB]

Why are you still on this rant, go for it you can call me a troll if that makes you feel better [Wink]

There's no need to document your amazing social life for us, and you get much deserved street cred* for the above excerpt btw. [sarcasm]

Its like I said ES people: here me out, create your own disclaimer and just copy and paste it into every post you make here!

*street cred: please see 50c for further ellaboration.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Doodlebug, Mrs Pious, [Roll Eyes] 2007: ''...you know you freak me out, bitch. Seriously. To have remembered how many days i have spent in egypt??????? Posts via ones profile only go back so far. You obviously have some sort of filing system. Hon I don't play for that team so you'll have to try to get someone else if that's what you're into.

Seriously some sick **** going on in that head of yours!!!!! And trust me...I'm not the only one talkin' about it!!! [Eek!] [/QB][/QUOTE]

You are so full of it. As I said before, some things just stick out here...like you being conned over that filthy flat. YOU made the ten miserable days you spent in cockroach city into a whole novel. You are a laughing stock, but your little pity party mates will tell you what you want to hear. [Roll Eyes] Could you be more paranoid and insecure? There is not much about you that sticks out....apart from your foolish, funny outbursts of rage. [Big Grin] It's hysterical when you scrape the bottom of the barrel to scrabble for false accusations to hurl. [Big Grin] I base what I say about you purely on what you have said about yourself. See the difference? Um, maybe you should start a thread on how foul language fits into your prayer routine? [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] Or falsehoods? [Roll Eyes]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
...I rarely post at weekends on ES...and often don't post for several days at a time during my working week...

...My interest in Egypt stems from having time there with my family...then later with my British husband. This has totalled YEARS in Egypt...

Why are you still on this rant, go for it you can call me a troll if that makes you feel better [Wink]

There's no need to document your amazing social life for us, and you get much deserved street cred* for the above excerpt btw. [sarcasm]

Its like I said ES people: here me out, create your own disclaimer and just copy and paste it into every post you make here!

*street cred: please see 50c for further ellaboration. [/QB]

Please, can someone translate this into sense? [Roll Eyes] For someone who claims not to be a troll, why does she keep coming back? [Wink]
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Oh because I am a troll, you're an amazing sleuth! Call me a troll and go for it, but stop putting out such rude comments about others.

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm a troll. [Smile] [Razz] [Cool]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
I'm a troll. [Smile] [Razz] [Cool]

Shut up, Hosette.

[Razz]

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com