EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Let's shake the trolls from the ES tree. Can you spot which identity is behind each? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Let's shake the trolls from the ES tree. Can you spot which identity is behind each?
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad thing is plastic bags don't dissintegrate do they [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm the agony of confusion
i dont know mystic dear who am i who is she i am me who are u?lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by Plastic Bags:

http://www.smiles2send.com/f_aaf0903.asp

What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag and what do they have in common?

They are both made of plastic and one was meant for children to play with!

HAHAHAHA i like you mousey [Wink] but dont think is a partnership for life only this once ok [Big Grin]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Sad thing is plastic bags don't dissintegrate do they [Roll Eyes]

Im reusable but only to my hand. [Smile]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha
now u sound like a blowup doll
which reminds me are them toys illegal in egypt?

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salexian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two machines, two providers. Easy!
And anyone using a Mac can see who the Trolls are!

--------------------
He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use Mac. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salexian:
anyone using a Mac can see who the Trolls are!

Can you explain how?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahaha 2 providers from 2 countries wow that a damn good provider

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salexian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy when you know how. For instance, I know who you are, tina kamal/tinakamal and your (at least) 3 other usernames.

Do you know who I am, or my 4 other user names?

--------------------

Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Can you explain how?
I'd like to know too, as my husband has a mac book pro. Unfortunately, it's with him, in Zurich, right now [Frown] , so Salexion, please explain? Name and shame! [Razz] I want to see how close the troll guesses are. [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Easy when you know how. For instance, I know who you are, tina kamal/tinakamal and your (at least) 3 other usernames.

Do you know who I am, or my 4 other user names?

[Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme
Member # 13852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Marauder's Mac? [Razz] [Cool]
Posts: 35 | From: Rising From The Ashes | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i have tina kamal and tinakamal
so looks like yr not as smart as u say dont embarras yrself

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Can you explain how?
The text in their posts is blue with yellow frizzy hair.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Order of the Phoenix:
The Marauder's Mac? [Razz] [Cool]

[Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Im virgin [Big Grin] with a low "v" [Razz]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

a rejuvinated virgin???
they can make u a virgin again!!

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

a rejuvinated virgin???
they can make u a virgin again!!

You said i was a plastic doll i come with a repair kit i can become a virgin over and over again [Big Grin] but then if you saw i said i was with a small "v" i was blown to fast. [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha ok i was lost there a little

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Me too [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] cause im you [Confused]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
no im u how are u me?when im u?
hahahahah who are u
and who am i?

--------------------

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
no im u how are u me?when im u?
hahahahah who are u
and who am i?

A crack addict?? An escapee from a mental institution??? Come one, you can tell us-we're all friends here- lots of love here at ES-we really embrace the psychotic and idiotic! [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yr a prude a very nasty person if yr so lonley and sad in yr live ok we will forgive u if yr bored then get a life u have nothin better to do then try and down someone else so my hats are not off to ya get a dang life get over yrself!!!
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Need I say more [Roll Eyes] . Look who showed up after I said psychotic and idiotic,lol. Thats funny, A big warm welcome going out to mystictart and her newest sidekick,tinacameltoe......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Rumicrazieluv - rofpmsl! You're not wrong.

Reveal how I know who's who?
Not a chance! It's much more fun watching a troll go into meltdown.

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
cameltoe......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

((spitting Nescafe on monitor))
I haven't heard that saying in YEARS! [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

Oh speaking of cameltoes, is there a name for a cameltoe of the butt? Like when a woman is wearing a thong and then the central seam of the backside of her trousers gets stuck up into her crack?

Serious answers please. [Cool]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Oh, purleeze! MK - you sure have conjured up an image. I call it crowbar syndrom. You need a crowbar to get it out.

--------------------

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
[Big Grin]

Oh speaking of cameltoes, is there a name for a cameltoe of the butt? Like when a woman is wearing a thong and then the central seam of the backside of her trousers gets stuck up into her crack?

Bum cleavage!!!!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
cameltoe......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

((spitting Nescafe on monitor))
I haven't heard that saying in YEARS! [Big Grin]

Really ?im so happy today im been studying and im just learnt something new today "oh thankyou". [Wink]
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is rumicraziluv plastic bags??

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=003397&p=3#000104

why would she say thank you to Mok Mok?

Ooooooooops!

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good question [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the same thing!

Well spotted! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
[Big Grin]

wedgie [Wink]
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
[Big Grin]

wedgie [Wink]
Stain busters [Razz] for them serious stubborn marks.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
the tide in the pen will work if yal need some i forgot the name of it

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Crowbar syndrome! Hee hee..

Soozi I don't mean the upper or lower bum cleavage, I indeed meant the wedgie, thanks Smuck [Wink]

Speaking of bum cleavages, do you think guys find them sexy? [Confused]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Speaking of bum cleavages, do you think guys find them sexy? [Confused] [/QB]

Sadly, yes. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^Need I say more [Roll Eyes] . Look who showed up after I said psychotic and idiotic,lol. Thats funny, A big warm welcome going out to mystictart and her newest sidekick,tinacameltoe......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Hey now i didnt say a thing did i? I just finished work and was reading and had to laugh at what was said, not a word did i say. Haha cant help it if i found it funny
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Rumicrazieluv
u wanna see my cameltoes
bring yr gammy glasses lol
ill be sure n shave for ya

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com