EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Let's shake the trolls from the ES tree. Can you spot which identity is behind each? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Let's shake the trolls from the ES tree. Can you spot which identity is behind each?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i dont care about numbers its only phone number no harm
like i said if they think im someone else fee froggy and jupm call and prove them selves wrong and noone had called!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a question: what if tinakamal is someone else what does it change on this board?

--------------------
Almaz

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the need to keep going on about trolls? If you think someone is playing games, then let them - as I think has been said before, ignoring them will make them get bored. I know they can be irritating, but this kind of thread feeds them.

Tina Kamal - I've no idea whether you are for real or not, but I don't really care either!

Seems to me, that a few people have nothing better to do than look at this board and fantasize about others' lives.

Ok, I'm now gonna hide under my desk, waiting for incoming! [Frown]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fact nothing, that`s the reason why I never showed attention to it. But I`ve mentioned that a kind of wrong impression can be made by people who agree and do not agree. I know for sure that there are visitors here, who are trying to place certain people in a bad view, by making the selective comments to others and don`t comment to people who are saying exactly the same.
It is like they chose a victim once in a while.
And say for yourself, when somebody who seems to be totally new appears 24 hrs a day, and he/she is able to cause trouble against people who never have been in trouble before, who are always acting in a good way, there must be something wrong.
We`ve had a Josette, who was obviously a fiction of a troubled mind, but there are more.
They spoil the common atmosphere, they cause trouble between members, and they are enjoying it. Also products of a troubled and sick mind...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soozi get up silly. [Big Grin]

(quote)
Seems to me, that a few people have nothing better to do than look at this board and fantasize about others' live

so true snoozi

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
In fact nothing, that`s the reason why I never showed attention to it. But I`ve mentioned that a kind of wrong impression can be made by people who agree and do not agree. I know for sure that there are visitors here, who are trying to place certain people in a bad view, by making the selective comments to others and don`t comment to people who are saying exactly the same.
It is like they chose a victim once in a while.
And say for yourself, when somebody who seems to be totally new appears 24 hrs a day, and he/she is able to cause trouble against people who never have been in trouble before, who are always acting in a good way, there must be something wrong.
We`ve had a Josette, who was obviously a fiction of a troubled mind, but there are more.
They spoil the common atmosphere, they cause trouble between members, and they are enjoying it. Also products of a troubled and sick mind...

This is true, and I understand what you are saying, but the majority of members here, are aware of who causes trouble and who doesn't.

So by not jumping in to defend theirselves, other members are still aware that what is being said about them isn't factual. Any new members who may get the wrong impression about a usually placid member will soon learn the truth (in a matter of days), as these things pass relatively quickly!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinky
Member # 13833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is all very well banging on about all the bad newcomers to this site, but in my opinion, OLD members have spoiled this forum in the past few months with their constant vendetta against certain members, why cant you just leave people alone?

Tinakamal WAS hounded, right from the very start, your chimps, troll, get back up your tree etc etc, Its appauling, how the hell do you OLD members claim to know and spot every single poster on this board with such certainty like you have nothing better to do with your lives, dont you realise that this is an internet forum?!! accessed from all over the world, there are more people on here than the ones you know! and you know what - IT IS NOT YOUR FORUM, it is for everyone, whether you like them or not.

And I aint hiding under no desk, come and get me vultures if that is your only interest in life!

Posts: 12 | From: This World (Most of the time!) | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troll (Internet)

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1] They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing in order to cause confrontation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks smuck for clearing that up for us.now everyone knows what a troll is?????????

i like this def:

A troll's main goal is usually to arouse anger and frustration among the message board's other participants, and will write whatever it takes to acheive this end. One popular trolling strategy is the practice of Winning by Losing. While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey. The troll takes (what it knows to be) a badly flawed, wholly illogical argument, and then vigorously defends it while mocking and insulting its prey. The troll looks like a complete fool, but this is all part of the plan. The victim becomes noticeably angry by trying to repeatedly explain the flaws of the troll's argument. Provoking this anger was the troll's one and only goal from the very beginning.

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tinky:

And I aint hiding under no desk, come and get me vultures if that is your only interest in life!

You should you know, its quite cosy down here! [Wink]

And you're right, about there being good new members, and bad old ones, but I think over time, if left alone, all becomes clear to the people with sense!

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes tina please take off your personal information, these people will use it for sure. They will harrass you and post it everywhere. Edit it and if smuckers doesnt edit it out of hers as well contact administrators and ask them to remove it.... Please.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not in any of my posts but you would know it if you just read.

Drama [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She never gives up she must be the most worst troll ive seen maybe the worst bitch ever who the hell wanted to marry a monkey anyone have a puke avetar .
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think plastic fantastic is totally obsessed with chimps, never seems to stop going on about them, i think maybe you are in love or very jealous of them, sad to be so obessed, not a normal thing, actually a sickness,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastic Bags:
She never gives up she must be the most worst troll ive seen maybe the worst bitch ever who the hell wanted to marry a monkey anyone have a puke avetar .

Lame. Really lame. [Roll Eyes] It must have taken this prickly little thorn hours to dream up the above. [Roll Eyes] All for nothing too. [Big Grin] Even Yorkshire Rose knows Plastic Bags is a troll. I guess it's easier to spot a troll, when it's closer to her. [Razz] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol so wrong but i think its cool. [Big Grin]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

Lame. Really lame. [Roll Eyes] It must have taken this prickly little thorn hours to dream up the above. [Roll Eyes] All for nothing too. [Big Grin] Even Yorkshire Rose knows Plastic Bags is a troll. I guess it's easier to spot a troll, when it's closer to her. [Razz] [Roll Eyes]
It really is sad at this point. [Frown]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It is all very well banging on about all the bad newcomers to this site, but in my opinion, OLD members have spoiled this forum in the past few months with their constant vendetta against certain members, why cant you just leave people alone?

Tinakamal WAS hounded, right from the very start, your chimps, troll, get back up your tree etc etc, Its appauling, how the hell do you OLD members claim to know and spot every single poster on this board with such certainty like you have nothing better to do with your lives, dont you realise that this is an internet forum?!! accessed from all over the world, there are more people on here than the ones you know! and you know what - IT IS NOT YOUR FORUM, it is for everyone, whether you like them or not.

Oh dear, 'Tinky' seems to be taking this all a tad to heart. [Roll Eyes] There are, of course, genuine newcomers to this forum. I doubt trolls would discourage them. I also doubt many ever leave...they just change names...fooling only themselves. [Roll Eyes] We can all say what we like, Tinky, don't get yer knickers in such a twist. So Tinky, how come a brand new poster is so passionately defending the rights of hounded [Roll Eyes] trolls? Do we know you under another name, per chance? [Big Grin] Don't be shy. Chill. Trolls have rights too. [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme
Member # 13852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every rose has its thorns...........God who sings that?
Posts: 35 | From: Rising From The Ashes | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Title: Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn lyrics

Artist: Poison

Visitors: 2556 visitors have hited Every Rose Has Its Thorn Lyrics since Feb 12, 2007.

Print: Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn Lyrics print version

We both lie silently still
in the dead of the night
Although we both lie close together
We feel miles apart inside

Was it something I said or something I did
Did my words not come out right
Though I tried not to hurt you
Though I tried
But I guess that's why they say

Chorus:
Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn

Yeah it does

I listen to our favorite song
playing on the radio
Hear the DJ say loves a game of easy come and
easy go
But I wonder does he know
Has he ever felt like this
And I know that you'd be here right now
If I could have let you know somehow
I guess

Chorus

Though it's been a while now
I can still feel so much pain
Like a knife that cuts you the wound heals
but the scar, that scar remains

Solo

I know I could have saved a love that night
If I'd known what to say
Instead of makin' love
We both made our separate ways

But now I hear you found somebody new
and that I never meant that much to you
To hear that tears me up inside
And to see you cuts me like a knife
I guess

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

It really is sad at this point. [Frown]
It is, Smuckers. [Frown] I never appreciated how many definitions of 'troll' existed. In truth, the only people I consider problem trolls are the manic, nasty, cowardly, muti-faced hypocrites...who pretend to be nice, under a main name. These types are the lowest form of contributor. They have few friends of any worth, so have to create little armies to defend themselves. The few that enable such behaviour have little credibility...as they just look like really bad judges of character. I'm incredulous, yet embarrassed for them. [Embarrassed]
sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme
Member # 13852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tina, Poison hmmmm that makes me think of big hair and spandex clothing. Monster Ballads?
Posts: 35 | From: Rising From The Ashes | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes from the 80's

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU KNOW, I DONT SEE WHT A THRILL IT IS TO BE A TROLL, IM NOT, DONT NEED TO BE, HAPPY THE WAY I AM, SAY WHT YOU LIKE TO ME, I DONT CARE, I DONT NEED TO HIDE AFTER ANOTHER NAME,
YES I DO HAVE A THORN THATS FOR SURE

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Prick that hurts [Frown]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
appauling

Hi MysticTart.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, where is Chimps??
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
im here yal said im chimps whats up ill be chimps if yal want me to be whatcha need dear?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
BTW, where is Chimps??

im here yal said im chimps whats up ill be chimps if yal want me to be whatcha need dear? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Confused]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha women with mysteries mmmm who is who ill be me u be u

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Im only here at night im "Draculust" so push off winkelpicker.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Mk, though i dont know why you say hi to me in a reply quote to Tinky. ???
And why you bother to say hi to me in the first place.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinky
Member # 13833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic Heart, MK says hi to you because she thinks that I am you, while I have been around for a good couple of years on this forum the truth is no one knows who I am at all, which suits me just dandy because there are alot of sad people on here that have nothing better to do than insult others.

And by the way 'girls' your definition of a troll is kinda fitting to you that are calling new members names, for some strange reason you hold yourself above the 'troll' label when all you have done lately - and I mean people like Saywhatyousee and MK and some others is call people names, you remind me of the bullies in school, and you know what the sad thing is - you have dragged some other nice members right down with you by them believing your lies about people.

There's a good few people on here that I dont like but I would not spend my days calling them names OVER and OVER again. Why would I do that.

So yes Saywhatyousee, I can defend people if I see fit, and who said I was a new member, I never said that?? I am who I am and it is not your business, or MK's or anyone elses so get over it and get a hobby

Posts: 12 | From: This World (Most of the time!) | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad
pathetic
weird
bizzarre

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
amen dawn bev you took the words right out of my hands [Roll Eyes]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Lol right out of my hands, Mok Mok I always tried to figure out how to put 'words out of my mouth' online while typing it. [Big Grin] Great. [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
sad
pathetic
weird
bizzarre

idiotic
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes i agree, its totally so sad and stupid,
so happy im not a troll
A great load of loosers playing a loosers game

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hahaha true, that is why i only post under my own name, i have nothing to hide. I want people to know its me

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
A fart can be quiet,
A fart can be loud,
Some leave a powerful,
Poisonous cloud.

A fart can be short,
Or a fart can be long,
Some farts have been known,
To sound just like a song.

Some farts do not smell,
While others are vile,
A fart may pass quickly,
Or linger awhile.

A fart can create
A most-curious medley,
A fart can be harmless,
Or silent, but deadly.

A fart can occur
In a number of places,
And leave everyone
With strange looks on their faces.

From wide-open prairies,
To small elevators,
A Mystic fart will find all of us
Sooner or later.

So be not afraid
Of the invisible gas,
For always remember,
That Mystic fart, too, shall pass.BIATCH !ppppppppuke. [Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
human gas is no laughing matter

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

How you do that i did not post ? [Confused] Oh man i need a dwink [Roll Eyes]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

hahahaha eat some beans u can fart too
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hmm i thought you 2 were both chimpsy
how did you both post within 2 min

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

hahahaha eat some beans u can fart too
I fart but with my ???Your gobb is your ASS [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://www.smiles2send.com/f_aaf0903.asp

What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag and what do they have in common?

They are both made of plastic and one was meant for children to play with!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i never said i was chimpsy i said i would be if they wanted it

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
well everyone here keeps saying you are chimpsy tina, and they also said plastic bags was chimpsy too,,, though i know you are not chimpsy...
but if you are both chimpsy how did you both post within the 3 min time.. you are only a min or so apart???
Tell me how to do that

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
hmm i thought you 2 were both chimpsy
how did you both post within 2 min

cause im ES you shite face fart tart. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

http://www.smiles2send.com/f_aaf0903.asp

What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag and what do they have in common?

They are both made of plastic and one was meant for children to play with!

i love violent femmes blister in the sun good page thanks
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com