EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Let's shake the trolls from the ES tree. Can you spot which identity is behind each? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Let's shake the trolls from the ES tree. Can you spot which identity is behind each?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wheres hosette? i thought it was josette [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4) Wotever...Ya Ragal...Egyptian999...LifeIsShort...Your (sic) My Dream...+ ? = ? (this list goes on and on!)

Dont know about any of the rest of them but you do have one wrong in this list,,
Egyptian999 is a man, i have met him in person in cairo, his name is waheed and cougar...cant remember her exact es name,(beth) is his girlfriend

and see Doodle i am right she follows people around as if stalking them , memorizing their lives and not very well at that as she gets things all mixed up from time to time. Still waiting on the supposed lies i have told to surface.
I personally dont know who is who on here, i have one name and that is all but as for the rest i really dont care, Im happy, your happy doodle and the rest of you that are living your lives happily and being attacked, just keep going hahaha dont let any of this get to you at all.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
I'm a troll. p [Cool]

Shut up, Hosette.

[Razz]

[Mad] Why must you people insult each other? Can't we all just get along? [Roll Eyes] I'm off to bed, as you two are making a mockery of the nice trolls here. [Mad] [Mad] <SLAMS DOOR>
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
swys, just don't come back. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAH-- LOL

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A fish called Jenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
quote:
I'm a troll. p [Cool]

Shut up, Hosette.

[Razz]

[Mad] Why must you people insult each other? Can't we all just get along? [Roll Eyes] I'm off to bed, as you two are making a mockery of the nice trolls here. [Mad] [Mad] <SLAMS DOOR>
ROFL She is having a tantrum
Posts: 95 | From: New York, New York, so good you have to say it twice! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no she a darling i will not have this ok ,oh by the way i loved the picture you sent me in private pm well it took my breath away no one has ever took notice of me like you do "say" your one nice lady .
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
troll-er-ific.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read the whole thing.

ROFL!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
Originally posted by Amber72:
quote:
Trolls of years past and Trolls of the future unite!

Cool, bring 'em all back, lets have a party [Smile]
*Offering Amber,Alchemist and Smuckers some popcorn* [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
passes out Pepsi to her friends, grabs a handful of popcorn. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:
So how many hoops do I have to jump through to get your approval SWYS?

The question is, why on earth would you want it??? This person obviously has no life other than to come on here and review everyone from top to bottom. Kind of sad to want an approval from her/him/it if you ask me. [Roll Eyes]
Talking of kind of sad...

Oh, the delicious irony of the woman who met and married a guy she pulled from the dregs of the internet, after the briefest time, questioning anyone's life...or online activities. Such bitterness. You won't ever find me complaining that my husband priced a cockroach infested flat, without a flushing toilet, at $60 per night (or was it originally $100?). And this was their FIRST MEETING and HONEYMOON destination! Add the fact that he told her that he had to pay for a month's rent...when they only had ten days...and her rage makes sense.

You won't find me whining about my husband's competence or suggesting he needs some, ''Pepper up his ass'' in order to complete basic tasks. You won't find me making derogatory remarks about immigrants, while spending my every free moment on immigration forums, trying to import a husband. If lying to yourself helps you sleep at night, Doodle, fine by me. Please just spare us the aggrieved outbursts when your foolishness stays in our memories. I'm off to prepare dinner for my husband now. Back to La La Land for you, I guess.

someone actually married your sorry ass!?!?!?!?!

I guess I could have dated and slept with my husband for months before tying the not but I'm not into the whole free sex thing like you might be. Knowing him for a year was good enough for me.

As for your sorry excuse for a life, how on earth is it that you have time for a husband and family when you're so busy looking up everyone else's life on here to try to trash them? What do you take like two seconds to feed them and then you go back to your basement where you sit on ES all freakin' day long with your files on each member here?

If you ask me you're the biggest freakin' troll on this board and TRUST ME I'm not the only one with that opinion. But keep going if trashing everyone else supplements your lack of fulfillment in other areas of your life. [Wink]

People tend to remember the fatally foolish online.
[Razz] I have a mind like a steel...uh...thingy.
[Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber72
Member # 13757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this post certainly shows people's true colours
Posts: 31 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Amber72:
Well this post certainly shows people's true colours

your color is amber, mine is grape [Razz]

(sorry, I'm in a silly mood)... [Big Grin]

Amber72
Member # 13757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good effort at lightening it up [Smile] , unfortunately there are too many whose colour is black on here.
Posts: 31 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

It's been a weird week here at ES, this too shall pass. [Wink]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The power of Christ compels you!

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Long As the Rivers Run!
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW AND THE **** GOES ON HERE
IM SORRY TO SAY I THINK DOODLE IS ONE OF THE NICEST HERE
, WHY SHE GET ALL THAT CRAP

ITS SEEMS SO MUCH BITCHING
WOW
IT SEEMS YOU ARE MAKING ALOT PROBS SAY WHT YOU SEEWOT HAPPEN TO YOU
I THOUGHT YOU WAS ALWAYS NICE TO PEOPE BEFORE

SEEMS NO MORE

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber72
Member # 13757

Rate Member
Good to see some old names back, Yorkshire Rose and Mystic Heart [Smile]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thanks amber72
thanks for the suport
this is wht its about here
getting on together and enjoying it around here
im afraid the fights become boring after a time here, and i was away cause its boring,
but its nice to be welcomed back
take care all the nice people

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes i must say there isnt so many oldies no more?
oh we did have a lot laughs here one time
the oldies cant be replaced thats for sure
but as it is there are oldies with new names
thats why this is the troll thread
i never trolled
you know im happy with my name
and to be me
not to be a million people
im happy the way i am

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are always welcome her my friend yorkie [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarka
Member # 13644

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think it matters what names people call themselves, what matters is what they say. I dont think there is any pride or shame in changing a name, people are free to do what they want on the internet so people shouldn't make it such an issue IMO, its not as if we all work together and some have come in with a fake blond wig and false nose and glasses trying to pass themselves off as someone else, its faceless, isnt that the point?
Posts: 83 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
for sure tarka well said [Smile]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gossip sure is attractive for many of us, regarding the number of reactions on this topic.
What does it matter who is behind a line on an anonymous board, saying whatever he/she wants to say?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
swys

Hey glad you done this thread
it shows everyone what a perfect example of a troll you are

and real freaky! [Eek!]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ain't workin': I am on the T-roll!!!! [Big Grin] .
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tarka:
I dont think it matters what names people call themselves, what matters is what they say. I dont think there is any pride or shame in changing a name, people are free to do what they want on the internet so people shouldn't make it such an issue IMO, its not as if we all work together and some have come in with a fake blond wig and false nose and glasses trying to pass themselves off as someone else, its faceless, isnt that the point?

Tarka, changing names is fine, it is just a tad bizarre when someone has MANY user names at the same time and those usernames talk to each other. I have to admit though, now I think it is kind of COOL. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA (head spinning uncontrollably) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I'm troll-spotting challenged. [Frown]

Me too [Frown]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I'm a troll. [Smile] [Razz] [Cool]

Shut up, Hosette.

[Razz]

oh, you mean Kossette [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your mother's in here with us, Karras, would you like to leave a message? I'll be sure she gets it.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
passes out Pepsi to her friends, grabs a handful of popcorn.
What kind of Pepsi would that be Smucks?

Orange, grape, Pepsi, or Coke?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shebah:
quote:

I always thought there was only one kind of Pepsi,besides Pepsi Light. [Confused]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:

Ain't workin': I am on the T-roll!!!! [Big Grin] .
No your not i hear your such a wonderful person here.
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
quote:

I always thought there was only one kind of Pepsi,besides Pepsi Light. [Confused]
The Pepsi Gladiators
Beyonce, Pink, Britney and Enrique in a great pepsi ad, gladiator style.
Im Enrique which one are you [Smile]
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/23367/the_pepsi_gladiators/

chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WBE

I'm lost???

is beyonce pink britney and enrique on the

wotever chimps ya ragal

swys MK automatic mohammed cute ass etc etc etc

or the

batmans robin cairobug chiselmonkey coral reef tag team?

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by chiselmonkey:
WBE

I'm lost???

is beyonce pink britney and enrique on the

wotever chimps ya ragal

swys MK automatic mohammed cute ass etc etc etc

or the

batmans robin cairobug chiselmonkey coral reef tag team?

Come again im confused now . [Confused]
im just noticed here every one is getting paranoid i was having alaugh with you i dont understand the pepsie joke so i put a clip here messing SORRY .
Not sure then but then you make it work for yourself who the three you want .

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
In Egypt when you're offered any kind of soda, they ask if you want "Pepsi". [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
In Egypt when you're offered any kind of soda, they ask if you want "Pepsi". [Smile]

We do the same in Texas. We ask 'do you want a Coke?' and it could be Pepsi, Coca-cola, Root Beer, Dr. Pepper (OMG I WOULD KILL FOR A DR. PEPPER!) Big Red,etc. [Razz]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:

Oops [Razz]
you mean BEPSI ! [Razz]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you yorkie but of course we talk almost daily anyway, but its time for some of us good ones to come back. And as yorkie said, Thank you Amber for the welcome. Now lets see if we can manage to have a civilized forum. Anyone headed to egypt soon? I know one person but I will be there soon and would like to meet up with some other women that will be there at the same time haha so that i can have a woman to talk english with since my arabic is still very limited.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there in 19 days but I think I'll just be missing you. I can't wait though!!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
I would like to be a troll.

I'm a troll. [Smile] [Razz] [Cool]
ROFLMAO [Big Grin]
Spawn
Member # 12685

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TROLL AND PROUD OF IT! [Razz]
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.rider.edu/~suler/psycyber/

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Is there trolls in Egpyt then [Roll Eyes] multiple "user" married names .
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:

That's a good one....ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Spawn:
TROLL AND PROUD OF IT! [Razz]

Even trolls have dignity!!!!!! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com