EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Getting to know each other (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Getting to know each other
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sei, you have just proven your athletic superiority [Big Grin] .
And that you're not actually 60 years old.

You sexy macho stair-jumper!

(reverse those to get the truth).

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:

Jumping down a flight of stairs constitutes ‘athletic superiority’ to you [Big Grin] – that’s to be expected given your idea of athleticism is racing your mom to give head to auto [Big Grin]
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
...I watched a programme the other day about Tibetan Monks, they were going down the stairs on their hands and feet - head first, why dont you try that? It looks hard though [Smile]

[Big Grin] Funny girl!
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You sexy macho stair-jumper!'''

[Big Grin] Funny boy!
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sei-i taishogun:
quote:
quote:
Indoors e.g. building stairways I could do 8 - 12 steps the limiting factor is because it is a spot jump and there is no way to build up speed and momentum. Outdoors [Big Grin] is the challenge and it varies … mood, distance/space until the 1st step - 20+ meters is ideal to run full speed before a jump, also what I’m wearing e.g. shoes/kicks … shirt/sweater because scrapes are inevitable sometimes … but I could jump and I could run and if I see something enticing I might very well ask you to please hold my bag as I jump that flight of stairs [Wink]

That sounds pretty difficult, as Of_gold said, up or down?
You could really do some damage jumping so many stairs!
I watched a programme the other day about Tibetan Monks, they were going down the stairs on their hands and feet - head first, why dont you try that? It looks hard though [Smile]

You got to give it to the monks they’re trying real hard to keep themselves busy waiting for the Dalai Lamai. But there is no adrenaline rush in that at all. And I’d don’t think I would feel any satisfaction from doing that. Jumping stairs can be a little dangerous and I’ve been hurt a few times but if the showoff element is eliminated then the danger of over doing it or trying to do something that might hurt you is eliminated. The thrill is jumping down and not jumping up. I’m sure we all hop several stairs going up but there's no pleasure in that - maybe a little bit. Jumping up stairs is very limiting and there is no goal. When you jump down a flight of stairs there is a goal - from point A to Point B. And stairs also vary a lot, some are short steps and some a long – some have obstructions and some like the ones outdoors don’t have walls hence you could use the open pavement to break your fall which in this case is necessary because you used speed for such a jump.

Next time you see a flight of stairs count 8 steps and you’ll see it is not that much – with each step after that then it becomes a little challenging. So try it out for fun – count 4 steps and jump. I’m sure you could do that.

Naturally don’t do it with high heels or with a nice outfit on – but put on a pair of sweats and put on your sneakers and do it [Smile] Then go for 5 steps and so on. Once you are comfortable, do the same outdoors where you won’t have a wall to obstruct your landing. Do this with the same amount of steps (4) but of course this time you have space to run before you make your leap. See how far you land from the last step – this should give you an estimation of how many steps you could jump.

Have fun [Wink]

ARE YOU INSANE!!!! [Wink]

Why would I do that? I dont have a death wish, has no one ever told you that impact sports are bad for you???

(Harry Enfield's voice 'that bloke's a NUTTER' in my head!)

So really then what you are telling us is you are an adrenaline junkie - hmm, i can see that, it fits your persona [Wink]
You should try climbing, thats good for adrenalin junkies, I used to do it, I loved it, but not for the adrenalin, for the challenge, I would be more likely to rise to a challenge that involved strength and endurance rather than adrenalin fix's (thats probably why I am on ES)

[Razz]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sorry to intrude on you boy fight (and full marks for not calling him gay) but i dont get this 'reverse' bit... [Confused]

'stair jumper, you sexy macho' [Confused]
'you sexy stair macho jumper' [Confused]
'stair you sexy macho jumper' ...better? but still dont get it [Confused]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Jumping down a flight of stairs constitutes ‘athletic superiority’ to you [Big Grin] – that’s to be expected given your idea of athleticism is racing your mom to give head to auto [Big Grin]
DOH!!!!...I spoke to soon...
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Sorry to intrude on you boy fight (and full marks for not calling him gay) but i dont get this 'reverse' bit... [Confused]

I think he means: You sexy macho stair-jumper! "NOT"
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

He’s a little fag and I think auto will be in for a surprise when he sees the drumming crabs and little Indians coming out of Leito mom’s trout going …hey-YA …hey-YA …hey-YA…hey-YA …hey [Big Grin]

Oh nevermind Auto is only after da asssssssssssss [Big Grin] nothing but da asssssssss

The little fag demonstrated he is not only a little fag but also a feeble punk ass as well. I mean there’s a woman here who runs marathons and there’s another guy who does 90 consecutive minutes of intense cardio AND intense resistance training – we are talking about 150 BPM for over an hour. I loathe feeble little faggots who are so weak and so easily manipulated by a wrinkled kitty. He is a little fag talking about giving Esso head, talking about his bewbies and calling me sexy. The little feeble faggot repulses me.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

I only wish my mouth was as big as Steven Tyler's.

Damn, VB, here goes the rest of my day planned in purity! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

I only wish my mouth was as big as Steven Tyler's.

Damn, VB, here goes the rest of my day planned in purity! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
No rest for the wicked [Big Grin]
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't even deny.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only tattoo I ever thought about getting was an olive tree with the roots on my lower back. I don't like pain though so I haven't yet. I used to have a belly button piercing but it kept getting pulled on my pants so I took it out.

Something that makes me laugh is on my car I have a sticker that says "Regime change begins at home." Anyone who has a "W" sticker, I just want to run them off the road.

SWYS, you'll probably like this, I used to have a sticker on my car that said "Frodo failed, Bush has the ring." (I know you would understand that.) [Big Grin] [Wink] [Cool]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Hahaha, Alchemist! I like it. [Big Grin] We went to a favourite restaurant, over the weekend and I thought of you - as you would love it. It's magical and in Edinburgh, so get over here and we can go. I posted details for you about it 'elsewhere'. [Wink]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What restaurant was it maybe I know it.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
YAH - yeah, you're bound to know, 'The Witchery' - it's on your coast. [Smile] It's been around since I was a student. The atmosphere is perfect around Hallowe'en

http://www.thewitchery.com/intro.html

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I know it, but have never been lucky enough to eat there! Hopefully one day [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT bumper sticker Alchemist! [Wink] Now I will imagine Bush with a Frodo body. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
The only tattoo I ever thought about getting was an olive tree with the roots on my lower back. I don't like pain though so I haven't yet.

It doesnt hurt on the back Alchemist. The only places I heard that it really hurts is on the neck, and I would never get something that could not be covered with clothing because of my profession. It just felt a little like a sunburn after I had mine done.

The man who did my tattoo is an excellent artist who looks at skin as an empty canvas. He doesnt use those generic designs since he is a real artist who attended a college of proffesional arts. Each one of his tattoos is freehand original designs that he does based on your idea of what you want done. I researched tattoo artists so I did not do it on impulse. Mine is beautiful and I have absolutely no regrets. [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only tattoo is on my upper thigh..... my beloved horse, Tequila. I had it done a few years ago when she was getting old......just so I'd have her with me when she died.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband got a single rose tattooed on his shoulder when his beloved grandmother died....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 5 tattos and i hate them now [Frown] well almost I have one that is really special its simba from the lion king. My 16 yrs old has a toy simba when he was 1 and he still has it. He got into a bit of trouble and went to a treatment center a few years ago. I really had a hard time dealing with it so i went and got the Simba for my love for him. Its really nice it was free handed.
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<<< Doesn't know if tattoos are haram or not !!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
They are haram as far as I know, I had mine before i became muslim, thats probably the biggest reason i dont want them on me anymore, but i cant afford to get rid of them yet [Frown] . I watched a programme about an American Revert that had tattoos of arabic writing or maybe even verses (cant remember) on his arm, when he first reverted, because he didnt realise they were haram. Then when he made wudu in the mosque everyone looks at him - what a shame!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes they are haram. Not that it ever bothered me I never had the slightest inclination to get a tattoo. I wanted the leave this world the way I entered, naked and screaming. LOL Just kidding. [Big Grin]
Seriously, I actually love to see some tattoos on people, I think many are so unique and special. When my husband sees them on TV he thinks the people look dirty. Is this cultural? [Confused]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
probably, moreso in cultures where they are haram of course, but even in western societies they have always been associated with lower class.

Even though it is no longer a class thing in the west, I think that stigma always stayed within my psyché because If i wanted to dress smart and couldnt hide it, i dint feel 100% comfortable.

Maybe it goes back to tribal markings, celtish thugs etc [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I WANT ONE!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Leito I think Om Leito would kill you. [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
When my husband sees them on TV he thinks the people look dirty. Is this cultural? [Confused]

Not to offend anyone with tattoos but I associate tattoos with drinkers, heavy metal, burglars, sailors, people in prison.... sorry again as it might sound hard for some.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

It's just a stereotype, many of us have that still. I do believe the sterotype of the tattoo is beginning to really fade. Since these countries are usually 20 years behind the times I guess around 2030 they might begin to see it as 'ok'. [Big Grin]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I WANT ONE!

What???? [Eek!]

Rather shoot you than let you tattoo! [Mad] [Razz]

Done,Smuckers. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally,i enjoy henna tattoos.The best one i've gotten made was in Morocco,and the second best a few years ago in Cairo by well known artist Satouna. [Cool] [Smile]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I want a tattoo that says BOOBIES right across my chest.

So when I'm running after you half naked you know what I want from you!!!!

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:

*whiplash...spank...whiplash*

[Eek!] [Razz] [Eek!]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You can pretend you don't see me, while I'm chasing everyone off the beach [Razz] .
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

*whiplash...spank...whiplash*

[Eek!] [Razz] [Eek!]

I think i need to post the pic of this UGLY HO to have people understand exactly what i mean by saying she looks like she had more action than a Vietnamese wartime ho.

All of you will be like [Eek!] [Eek!]

And then you can't help yourselves but laugh.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
English please.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
[Confused]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have my ears pierced twice in each ear, also my targus, which is near the inner part of the ear attached near the face. I rarely wear earings other than the one in the targus..this is very small and rainbow coloured.

I have my nose peirced, but wear just a simple diamond coloured stone.

I had my belly button pierced but took it out as it was rubbing against my jeans button.

I have 6 tattoos, a small black buttrfly at the base of my spine, a blue rose on my shoulder blade, tinkerbelle the fairy on my right ankle, a flower fairy on my right foot, a unicorn at the top of my arm/shoulder and a celtic band on my arm under the unicorn.

So i rebelled a little about 12 years ago!! i do regret the celtic band and keep my arms covered regardless.

tattoos are addictive and i HATE needles!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for satanschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my tongue pierced a few years ago. It was like pushing a skewer through a bit of steak, over the next two days my tongue swelled up over the 1 ½ “ spike, my mouth was constantly full of blood and I couldn’t eat anything. I had it taken out on the third day [Big Grin] mind you it was the best diet I had ever tried, I dropped about 5lbs in those few days.
Posts: 39 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had no problems with any of my piercings. Yes,tongue swelled as with any surgical procedure. Your bleeding must have been due to an unskilled piercer who hit a lingual vein.
Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, I have been away for a week and haven't read all posts yet but no tattoos or piercings for me either.
If I just SEE a needle, I feel dizzy [Big Grin] so when a doctor has to take blood, I always ask to lie down.
When I was 20, I had a fake tattoo on my shoulder. It looked sexy, got it for free when I bought a pair of jeans if I remember correctly.
After 10 days I took it off with baby-oil.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
How did this turn into a post about tattoos - my fault I guess, I was hoping for us to find one little thing out about each other, now we know all about each others body art [Big Grin]

so I will divulge another:

I love animals and I used to hand rear cockatiels [Smile]

satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for satanschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a little bit more interesting than my last piece of knowledge about me [Wink]

I did a tandem sky dive with the Red Devils. It was the most exciting/terrifying moment of my life (up until know [Big Grin] ) we jumped out at approximately 13,000ft and free-fell of just under 30 seconds at over 100 miles an hour. The air temperature was -13 degrees when we left the plane because in my wisdom I decided to do my jump in the middle of Winter, this is not advisable to all you thrill seekers out there as I’m sure it’s much more enjoyable doing this in the height of Summer. When the parachute opened I was yanked back up, this REALLY hurt, and eventually came to a safe but undignified landing. It’s a very strange feeling floating quietly to the ground after the feeling and noise of free-falling.

I was so hyped after completing the jump it took a couple of days for me to ‘come down’. I promised myself I would do one every year but 8 years down the line I haven’t managed to do another.

Posts: 39 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thats one of my all time ambitions!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I could never pierce anything other than my ears (they were pierced as a baby).
Some of you must have an incredible threshold for pain! [Eek!]

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by satanschild:
This is a little bit more interesting than my last piece of knowledge about me [Wink]

I did a tandem sky dive with the Red Devils. It was the most exciting/terrifying moment of my life (up until know [Big Grin] ) we jumped out at approximately 13,000ft and free-fell of just under 30 seconds at over 100 miles an hour. The air temperature was -13 degrees when we left the plane because in my wisdom I decided to do my jump in the middle of Winter, this is not advisable to all you thrill seekers out there as I’m sure it’s much more enjoyable doing this in the height of Summer. When the parachute opened I was yanked back up, this REALLY hurt, and eventually came to a safe but undignified landing. It’s a very strange feeling floating quietly to the ground after the feeling and noise of free-falling.

I was so hyped after completing the jump it took a couple of days for me to ‘come down’. I promised myself I would do one every year but 8 years down the line I haven’t managed to do another.

It sounds incredible, congratulations. [Big Grin] I would love to try sky jumping. [Wink]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just had my nose pierced Saturday with a tiny diamond in it [Eek!] it wasn't that bad . but it looks good so everyone says [Big Grin] .
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
Wow, thats one of my all time ambitions!

You should try it! I’m making a list of crazy things I want to try, so far I’ve ticked off the parachute jump, white water rafting and learning to ride a motor bike (last one not so crazy but I’d always wanted to do it) next two things on my list are to complete a bungee jump and to dive with Great White sharks. I would obviously be in a cage with the sharks as I don’t have a death wish but just in case it all goes terribly wrong I haven’t come up with a third thing for the list. My family are asking me just to travel and see the world not risk life and limb by doing insane things. I leave for Jordan early next year to trek a week in the desert so I shall get back to the list after that, any suggestions to extend my list will be gratefully received.
of_gold
Member # 13418

White water rafting is definitely on my list.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com