EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Despirate need of a friend (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Despirate need of a friend
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy first anniversary which is coming up soon, CC.

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your MIL. [Frown]

I think when she asked him to promise he won't leave Egypt she just wanted to make sure that your brother will be able to look after his own brothers so there will be stability left in the family.

BUT I believe it's kinda selfish. She lived her life and you and your husband have to live yours now. You are his wife and no matter what your situation could change one day which means you and your husband and possible offspring will have to relocate - at least for some time. You never know what the future holds for you.

Let some time pass by so your husband can find himself again. Give him time to grieve and come to terms with the loss of him mom. I know you have been always very kind and supportive so you will be there for him.

Once he feels better you truly need to discuss some very important things within your marriage. All the best. PS: Belated happy birthday to you. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danke schoene TL
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree CC, just give him time to grieve. A few days is not long at all and he will still be feeling very raw about his loss.

What he feels now is not how he may feel later and as TL says in time you will be able to discuss the important issues in your marriage. Don't take it personally at the moment for he is surely now feeling himself. Just be there for him to comfort him and let him know that you are beside him at the moment.

Good luck CC i wish you well [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your MIL, cc. wow 2 mom's in 2 months, i feel your pain, i am going thru issues just like you. hang in there , thats all we can do
want to talk , i am here

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first cc sorry for yalls loss.. and u know it might take a few yrs for him to finish grieving.. he knows he made a promise t o his mom but in the future u never know he might nit wanna stay in egypt cas of the memories of his mom.. onlly time will tell just bare with him...and give him the time and space to grieve for his mom all u can do is be there for him and love him...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
i understand all your concerns and i will not post here anymore, i knew i shouldnt have from the beginning but i needed some advice, and got some good advice. to set the story straight NO ONE heard from him until yesterday , he wanted to be left alone, and i respect that, he will be coming on the 22nd.

Mickey, did he come back??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do hope Micky is ok. [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he musta came home cas i aint seen her.. shes catching up on lost time...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta quoted - I do hope Micky is ok.

I do too [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not ok , but i will survive. [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] from me too
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
((( hugs n kisses ))) micky
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks you all [Frown]
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, Micky. [Frown]
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
did something happen to sabry??

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i just need support now, no bad thoughts please
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweetie you have it at least from me contact me via FB if you need too
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky, I don't know what to say but I will say no bad thoughts from me.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ty unsure [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mickey, add me on FB via Kalila [Big Grin]
(unless you are already there... if so tell me [Smile] )

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky ((((HUGS)))) from me.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(giving you a small squeeze on your hand to let you know that I understand)
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hugs from me too... maybe u will get good news soon

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only the best of wishes and hopes for you Mickey.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:

you have to tell me whats your addy on there, dont know your real names, Kalila "s either [Frown] but i am there just look for oldbags [Cool]
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah - I've set up my FB so all my friends are hidden from each other so I'm afraid that won't work DR
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
[Frown] [Frown] thanks alot my friend ;)i guess she will have to PM me with her name or their names.pordon wha madam [Big Grin]
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Kalila . . . i think . . . I'll send you a PM mickey!

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Dolphin, Khalila and Lady Ferret - I've sent the three of you the same message on FB - so I think if you each reply to it, you will throw yourselves open to the others. Maybe. Bokra inshallah mishmish etc [Big Grin]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeama:
Ok, Dolphin, Khalila and Lady Ferret - I've sent the three of you the same message on FB - so I think if you each reply to it, you will throw yourselves open to the others. Maybe. Bokra inshallah mishmish etc [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:

got ya , i know her [Big Grin] shes my babe [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ok, I did the deed...
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
got it ferret la [Big Grin] dy and ty
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:

got ya , i know her [Big Grin] shes my babe [Razz]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

sparta kicking you to let you know that internet actions are retarded.

Oh wait...never mind.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

sparta kicking you to let you know that internet actions are retarded.

Oh wait...never mind.

shut up for once will you,she is being so kind, try it sometime, vader boy
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, I'm good thanks.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Nah, I'm good thanks.

what a little smart azz [Big Grin]
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Nah, I'm good thanks.

what a little smart azz [Big Grin]
Well, at least he is consistent [Big Grin] [Razz]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com