EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I want to die today... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I want to die today...
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
I must be cold then as I have accepted as part of life **** happens... dealing with it is the key point and dwelling on these simply won't change them. I am happy that I am surrounded by positive and optimistic people who face challenges and get the best out of everything.

Sure I have lost loved ones... and I know they would not want me crying over it. They would be damn angry if I didn't celebrate their lives and continue to live mine.

I have seen way too much crap to get depressed over boys and their antics!!! If you think this is a dark day the oh bejesus, expect many more!

Seriously, she is crying cos of a boy!!! Build a fickin bridge.

I can only say : then you have never truely loved and lost. Which is very very sad for you.

What you descreibe is common sense but some times the heart doesnt listen to common sense.

I couldnt tell my heart that when my beloved grandmother died or when i stood with my baby girl in my arms in the bedroom and waited on an ambulance to arrieve thinking she was going to die. I couldnt tell my heart : ohh well if she is going to die i will celebrate the 6 month she lived. That simply doesnt work.
Or when my marriage fell apart and i had to realize i could never give my kids the ideal childhood with a mother and father that loved them and stayed together as a safe platform for them the rest of their life. It hurted that my dreamworld broke and the feeling could not be controlled by common sense.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And again I reiterate, I have loved and lost... and I remember them everyday with a huge smile as I was once told by a very wise man to cry for their release is selfish.

At their funerals I did not cry as it was not about me, it was about them. I looked back on their lives and smiled at the joyeous times we had. Eve writing this I remember them with fondness... crying into my soup won't change owt!

So quit calling me a liar!!!! Jesus on a bike!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
I think LF has explained how she views life
wish I had that attitude, think my life would be less stressed. Having a positive outlook on life is the key, more power to you LF.
On death, a persons life should be celebrated. however was very distraught when I lost my mom and dad.
I recall what my late mom and dad told me as a kid to have a drink on them once they passed and celebrate their lives.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lf is a lier! she has seen dark times!

I believe her electric went last night.

But really, suicidal over a bloke???????

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pmsl.. yes the electric did go last night... that was a very dark hour!!! Zift [Wink]

***** I don't believe in stress either [Wink] My Gran said it wasn't invented until 1957...

I hope that when I die that folk wear bright colours and sing and dance and remember me fondly.

The night my best friend committed suicide, I along with the family sat around the kitchen table re-living all the happy stories we had.... sure we were distraught, I could see the pain etched into his father's face. Many years have since passed and we still remember him fondly and the pain is still etched into his face but the only tears we cry are those of laughter.

Suicidal over a bloke LB... if I got suicidal each time a man pissed me around I would be forever at the bloody pharmacy.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lord only knows where i would be!!!..... LF... trying to talk to you on facebook! I have personal gossip
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL@LF and LB you guys are funny
I remember when my daughter was born, there was a power failure, there I was in delivery room in darkness, lol my daughter says she has been in the dark ever since

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
lord only knows where i would be!!!..... LF... trying to talk to you on facebook! I have personal gossip

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
you guys are naughty today, share the gossip with us, I need a laugh

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
LB, you are in and out that much on FB that you need a revolving door!

Poor daughter, she must have popped out and wondered what the hell was happening!!!

Laughter is the best medicine... after codeine.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

lol no way!!! but for me its a miracle!!! sorry for crashing the thread [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Crashing it... I think it died on it' arse a long way back. Around the time dark days and death got put on a par with a bloke being a nobhead.

I had gossip told about me if that is any fun. Apparently I had an affair with a guy off ES who is married to my friend, also off ES...

Beat that!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

I can't air my gossip..... its actually true!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah, mine is total fabricated nonsense made up by an idiot [Big Grin]

Thankfully, the lady involved knows the person telling the little tales and does not believe a word of it. So the only harm done is to their own, already marred reputation [Big Grin]

PWNED

Member # 14677

Rate Member
damn my day is ruined

--------------------

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
we all may as well hang on and party a bit as the world is going to end on 21st dec 2012 anyway, just reading about the Mayan prophecies so we're all about buggered
Damn it, I thought it was the 12th dec 2012, now I'm going to have to add more days to the calendar. Those buggers better have got it right, IT people were wrong about the end of the world come the millennium, and the bible code was wrong about the end of the world in 2006. There is only so many times I can say my farewell to the world and then have it continue perfectly normally.

Anyway, so, someone is suicidal over a man. Really, a man? I mean, men are great and all, but there are about three billion of the buggers on the planet, yet you only have the one life. Personally, I can see which one is more important.
This person shouldn't be dating anyone, she should be going to some building self worth classes instead!

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
That is my sister in laws birthday, she won't be pleased if that happens
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You telling me this is not how she'll want to spend her birthday?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not read the entire thread but she could have depression.

Depression is serious and doesn't go away on its own. It sometimes leads to suicidal thoughts. For those of you who are bashing the poster, you should try standing in the shoes of someone who has depression.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

been there, done that.
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
been there, done that.
And I have the t-shirt!

--------------------
Another one....

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

i should get one of those
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
You telling me this is not how she'll want to spend her birthday?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc

When is that film out????
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Not been there but know many who have...

She didn't mention depression and I am not one to make assumptions about peoples mental state [Big Grin]

If you have depression speak to a professional...

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Comes out mid November I believe. It's a shame they didn't have the good sense to wait until dec '12 to release it.

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I remember a prediction the world would end when I was in jnr school in 1985... and again in 86.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Jacqui. Jacqui has been in a caraccident and was burned over 60% of her body;everybody thought she would die. But Jacqui lived.
Look at her picture:
http://www.texasdwi.org/images/jacqui_picture.jpg Her hands were so badly burned that her fingers had to be amputated. She lost her hair, her ears, her nose, her left eyelid and much of her vision. She has had more than 50 operations since the crash and has many more to go.
She is glad to be alife.
When she was in a period of too much crying, her causin adviced her to allow herself 5 minutes of crying a day. She started to cry and 'but....this&that' ad he said: Your five minutes are over now... [Smile]
Read her story, about her courage, about her strength, and start to think about your own life...
http://www.helpjacqui.com/home.htm

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Remarkable story QM...

Life is precious at the end of the day and only we ourselves can make it a happier experience.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

I remember her story! she was so pretty! make ya think how lucky you are to have what you have!!!

Reading and watching ( [Frown] ) films about Neda also makes you think as well!

Life is too short to waste time on people that don't deserve it! which is why the lady who started this thread should cut him out and move on!

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
You just have to think about the amazing things some people have had to overcome in their lives, so someone wanting to end it all because of a guy just seems ridiculous.

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
LB, you don'd need to wait for something bad to happen to make you appreciate all that you have... you should just wake up every morning and appreciate all that you have... you have a beautiful daughter for a start [Big Grin]

This lady is an inspiration to us all, as was Simon Weston.

And not every body goes through dark days, or has low points as not everybody is tuned to think so negatively... some folk are happy with their dealt cards and live their life to the full... pits and falls are meerly sent to try us but nothing will ever break us!

I think what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger [Big Grin]

And you two ladies are living proof that Egyptian men can be pricks and you got on with life ok [Wink]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

hey!!!

I dunno what you are talking about! egyptian men aren't pricks!

they are cunts... or the ones I've know are [Razz] ... wouldnt change meeting them for the world though.

I have got so much to be thankful for! [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lol... say what you think.

I cannot actually be around woeful people too long as they are just tedious. My patience for self pity is very very small. I have empathy but if people cannot be arsed to help themselves I am damned if I will sit there and try [Big Grin]

One of my closest friends is woeful when she drinks gin... I hear the same old stories!!! I do tell her quite frankly to be quiet and to look at the good points in her life... then I have to tell her what they are lol...

When sober she is totally different.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They never came back did they, did they take all the pills i wonder?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well possibly YR, because some people DO kill themselves over stuff like this, because anyone with an ounce of compassion knows its not really about the guy, its about how she feels about herself.

NO ONE on here knows what she has been through in her life to leave her feeling this way.

I hope she ignores the self centredness of those on here that dismiss how she's feeling because they believe they are 'superior' to her. Quite sickening really that some people on here WANT to actually invest time putting their malicious thoughts down on a forum to try and make someone feel WORSE than they do already. If you think she is a troll, then dont bother posting, if your life is so wonderful, why bother being here at all, to put someone else down? Why aren't you out leading your fantastic 'I'm so great' life?

Really disgusting.

To the original poster, I will PM you as with the exception of a few people on this thread most of them are @rseholes.

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i guess i am an asshole then cas i didnt care enough ..ooo well

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Tina, you feel the way you do about Suicide because of your own experiences, dont you? You have been on the other side of it and so hold negative feelings towards someone who would do this.

The same is true of the poster, she feels this way because of HER experiences. We dont know what they are do we? But she didn't lead a happy life and then suddenly find herself in a relationship where she was allowing herself to be treated like a doormat...something led her there.

I understand why you feel angry, but being angry at everyone who feels like commiting suicide will not change the past. I'm not telling you not to feel angry, or not to think its selfish etc etc, that is fine.

But does it need to be said? Do we need to tell someone who already is feeling negative, MORE negative things?

How will that help them or anyone else? It wont, unless it makes you feel better? If it does then you have to ask yourself why? Because THEY are not the person that hurt you are they.

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i aint angry at people who wanna kill them selves. i just dont have time for all that drama.in my life.if i was angry at them i would help them kill them selves..but everyone has their own lives to lead and although i can never understand how they feel some people do have mental problems leading to suicide.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina alot of your replys on here dont make sense ..Now you are saying if you was angry at a person you would help them kill themselves.

I think you live in a fantasy world and dont really know how to deal with issues..sorry but thats the impression you are putting out and you do put out alot of information about yourself and your family here.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I learn about somebody feeling deeply distressed, or suicidal (over really serious dilemma), I just reach out to them (no matter how I feel: tired, angry, s**ty). I'd just stay by their side and make sure they are safe before they receive proper professional treatment. I had one experience of dealing with a suicidal person in the past where prompt help was of ultimate importance.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i guess to alot of people i do not make sence. but to me i make sence.. hehehe
but i dont hate anyone who has the feeling of killing them selves i just dont wanna hear it.it is their choice and they should seek help.

--------------------

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Makbeta you are a sweetie x

I can't be arsed to reply to Tinker's post

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tinker makes me feel suicidal!!! Help.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i have selective reading syndrome.. i choose and select what i wanna read. noone gets to me.so if someone sees me as strange just look in the mirror and u will see what everyone else sees a strange person so watch what u tell people cas they may see the same craziness in u as u say u see in them..

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tinker makes me feel suicidal!!! Help.

*hands LF a Leonard Cohen CD and a razor blade*

[Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ex-squeeze Ayisha but suicide is Haram and you should be Pm'ing me to talk me out of my momentary lapse of reason...

Leonard Cohen AND a razor blade... i'm screwed!!! you are evil [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ex-squeeze Ayisha but suicide is Haram and you should be Pm'ing me to talk me out of my momentary lapse of reason...

Leonard Cohen AND a razor blade... i'm screwed!!! you are evil [Wink]

nah, I know you dont mean it and anyway you're not Muslim [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah you got me there!!!

I have been reading up on suicide tonight and how it is was once outlawed in the UK, how it is Haram or opposed to in certain faiths yet in other cultures how it was once rewarded. This amused me as well. The Roman emperor, Hadrian, in 117 AD declared attempted suicide by soldiers a form of desertion and made it--no joke this time--a capital offense.

Quite a good read.

Did you ever watch the Falling Man? A documentary of an un-named 'jumper' from the Twin Towers. One theory he was a Catholic Guy who jumped from the restaurant at the top. His family fiercely opposed this as he was a good Catholic and suicide is simply a sin. Made me think a lot about people's beliefs. They were mortified to think it could be him. As it happens it wasn't....

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
u know just cause some of us have harder views on this subject doesn't make us inhuman. makes us stronger and less tolerable to certain things.. i lost a friend and my sons grandma and dad to Suicide and its a stupid reason to get away from yr problems...

--------------------

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

tina this is a public forum you are allowed your own opinions and you can write whatever you want. [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
tina this is a public forum you are allowed your own opinions and you can write whatever you want. [Big Grin]

yup it sure is thanks for reminding me... i almost forgot cas u know some of theses women i swear think they own this forum and the world.....
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com