EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I want to die today... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I want to die today...
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzz....

Oh yeah... some random hurling playground abuse at me is so 2008 [Wink]

zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

I am off to moan on Finland Search now about how my boyfriend is more interested in my Guinea Pig than me and see how may soft in the noggin folk call my 0898 number [Wink] (english humour)

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, do not give a rat @ss of what some crazy online psychopath has to tell you. She got exposed, she's mad and by replying in any kind of way to her you only stirring more useless fire. Don't let her get her way. Really it ain't worth it, girl. I am wishing you a nice Sunday in Iowa!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Tina Kamal: [/qb][/QUOTE]and what.. u are just as nasty.. who cares if its real or not. i know i do not. so what if u think i am nasty yr just a bitc h.. so nothin u can so or do can change that fact...if u dropped dead today i would not loose sleep over it.like i care.. and i do care about people just not everyone that does not make me a cold hearted b itch i just care about the real people. and no matter what u say i still think ur trying to play games. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Does it matter what you think at this point?
Look, I throw in the towel. This is like arguing with a chimp. Our evolutionary blueprints are obviously not comparable.
Suffice to say, you are what you are.
Best of luck discovering you need to change.
And if it makes you feel better to think this is not real, just to excuse your nastiness, then go ahead and comfort yourself and think it's not real. It still does not change that family's reality.
I have already wasted too much time with you because of how angry you made me by treating that girl so bad. It's pointless now. You are comfortable being what you are. I guess people like you have to exist in order for us to differentiate between the good and the bad and the pretty and the ugly. So, exist. I am out of this thread now. Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much drama.
The girl just wanted sympathy, it seems, and instead she got this. We are making the world a sadder place by arguing about it this long.

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzz....

Oh yeah... some random hurling playground abuse at me is so 2008 [Wink]

zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

I am off to moan on Finland Search now about how my boyfriend is more interested in my Guinea Pig than me and see how may soft in the noggin folk call my 0898 number [Wink] (english humour)

Anybody wanna go to the beach today,or shall i roll to the other side of my bed towing my pillow along?
*rolls to other side of bed*
......zzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzz...

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i am not nasty i just have my own opinions. and when someone doesnt agree with me i guess they wanna assume i am nasty.

I don't agree. I mean where goes the line then? If I say I find handicapped people, divorced women or fat women repulsive, can you really say "oh that's just my opinion, I'm NOT being nasty". What is it then if not being nasty??? If you can have an excuse by saying every time "hey it's only my opinion".

I realise we ALL have opinions others don't like but I do not go around insulting people (sure we all have bad days not saying I have always done right). Let's say I don't like my SIL's dress, well hell no I will tell her that to her face. What would world be if we all just blurt out what we think. All this must/can be discussed but in civilized manner.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will never change, they will do it again and again, because they are just nasty, really nasty.

People who cannot shut their mouth and insist on badmouthing someone who was down. As you said galmarriedtoegyptian, you called them out, but sadly they have too many supporters on this site and will club together sheep style to support each other, they cannot think for themselves, they are too afraid to be unpopular.

They cannot even step outside their own mind and think 'what if', its much easier for them to pat themselves on the back and say 'well done for being a bitch'.

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I just heard a pot calling a kettle black.

And as for the sheep comment pmsl.. that is your old nickname [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am officially leaving this one now as it got dull before the rainmaker arrived.

Ciao.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by galmarriedtoegyptian:
Originally posted by Tina Kamal:

and what.. u are just as nasty.. who cares if its real or not. i know i do not. so what if u think i am nasty yr just a bitc h.. so nothin u can so or do can change that fact...if u dropped dead today i would not loose sleep over it.like i care.. and i do care about people just not everyone that does not make me a cold hearted b itch i just care about the real people. and no matter what u say i still think ur trying to play games. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Does it matter what you think at this point?
Look, I throw in the towel. This is like arguing with a chimp. Our evolutionary blueprints are obviously not comparable.
Suffice to say, you are what you are.
Best of luck discovering you need to change.
And if it makes you feel better to think this is not real, just to excuse your nastiness, then go ahead and comfort yourself and think it's not real. It still does not change that family's reality.
I have already wasted too much time with you because of how angry you made me by treating that girl so bad. It's pointless now. You are comfortable being what you are. I guess people like you have to exist in order for us to differentiate between the good and the bad and the pretty and the ugly. So, exist. I am out of this thread now. Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much drama.
The girl just wanted sympathy, it seems, and instead she got this. We are making the world a sadder place by arguing about it this long. [/QB][/QUOTE]
so true too bad yr the bad and ugly one. or u wouldnt still be trying so hard to argue with me.. i wont argue with a dog so i guess u win...

ya and so what i get nasty every once in a while so damn what thats me. i say what i think if someone doesnt like it so be it. but i assure u ur not perfect either...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tinker*:
will club together sheep style

Bahhh!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com