EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I want to die today... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I want to die today...
justmeouthere
Member # 16797

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for justmeouthere   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart is so very broken...and I have never known such sorrow. I love a man who just does not want me back and this has been going on for so long.

Help me............
I fear..................
Today I will finally end it all.

I am home alone right now with the bottle of pills in my hand...

He laughs at me when I beg him to stay. He says he loves me but pushes me away. When he does have sex with me anyway he wants to leave soon after.

I am the idiot who lets him use me and do this to me. I know.

I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Posts: 2 | From: miami | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” [Smile]
Cheer up. No man is worth this...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck with yr attempt u know its not so easy killing yrself with pills.so if u wanna do it right plz dont post all the details on here...i will never feel sorry for someone who tries to kill them selves. maybe i am shallow or cold hearted but u have many other options.. bye if u go.. hello if ur staying..
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
maybe i am shallow or cold hearted [/QB]

Tina Kamal....who hurt you so deeply that you feel you have the right to be judgmental and cold to a person crying out for help? You are a bitter sad woman. Next time, think before you type. There is no experience in life worth changing us into a cold hearted ..... hmmmm you fill in the blank.
Remember that this post is for ALL OF US. And she can post what she likes. In fact, I am glad she did because then those of us who actually care can help her.
Besides, I don't think she was trying to get you to feel sorry for her. She apparently already feels enough of that on her own, otherwise she would not be contemplating suicide.
And yes, you are right....I guess deep down inside you are fully aware of just how shallow and cold hearted you truly are....because you said it yourself.

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Justmeouthere:

That’s all it’s about. You are not a bad person, or crazy, or weak, or flawed, because you feel suicidal. It doesn’t even mean that you really want to die - it only means that you have more pain than you can cope with right now. If I start piling weights on your shoulders, you will eventually collapse if I add enough weights... no matter how much you want to remain standing. Willpower has nothing to do with it. Of course you would cheer yourself up, if you could.

Don’t accept it if someone tells you, “that’s not enough to be suicidal about.” There are many kinds of pain that may lead to suicide. Whether or not the pain is bearable may differ from person to person. What might be bearable to someone else, may not be bearable to you. The point at which the pain becomes unbearable depends on what kinds of coping resources you have. Individuals vary greatly in their capacity to withstand pain.

When pain exceeds pain-coping resources, suicidal feelings are the result. Suicide is neither wrong nor right; it is not a defect of character; it is morally neutral. It is simply an imbalance of pain versus coping resources.

You can survive suicidal feelings if you do either of two things: (1) find a way to reduce your pain, or (2) find a way to increase your coping resources. Both are possible.

Now I want to tell you five things to think about.

You need to hear that people do get through this -- even people who feel as badly as you are feeling now. Statistically, there is a very good chance that you are going to live. I hope that this information gives you some sense of hope.

Give yourself some distance. Say to yourself, “I will wait 24 hours before I do anything.” Or a week. Remember that feelings and actions are two different things - just because you feel like killing yourself, doesn’t mean that you have to actually do it right this minute. Put some distance between your suicidal feelings and suicidal action. Even if it’s just 24 hours. You have already done it for 5 minutes, just by reading this. You can do it for another 5 minutes by continuing to read. Keep going, and realize that while you still feel suicidal, you are not, at this moment, acting on it. That is very encouraging to me, and I hope it is to you.

People often turn to suicide because they are seeking relief from pain. Remember that relief is a feeling. And you have to be alive to feel it. You will not feel the relief you so desperately seek, if you are dead.

Some people will react badly to your suicidal feelings, either because they are frightened, or angry; they may actually increase your pain instead of helping you, despite their intentions, by saying or doing thoughtless things. You have to understand that their bad reactions are about their fears, not about you.

But there are people out there who can be with you in this horrible time, and will not judge you, or argue with you, or send you to a hospital, or try to talk you out of how badly you feel. They will simply care for you. Find one of them. Now. Use your 24 hours, or your week, and tell someone what’s going on with you. It is okay to ask for help.

Suicidal feelings are, in and of themselves, traumatic. After they subside, you need to continue caring for yourself. Therapy is a really good idea. So are the various self-help groups available both in your community and on the Internet.

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
justmeoutthere...... suicide is never a food option for anything because it hurts the people you leave behind.
You've probably heard it a million times before.... but it's true.... time really does heal!
A very close family member was in the same position as you recently..... now she's the happiest person alive!
No man is worth it.... believe me!
Dump him..... it's better to be No.1 to yourself than a poor No.2 to somebody who treats you like a doormat!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well there is nothin in this world that should make someone wanna kill themselves...i cant even begin to understand the comcept..my sons dad and grandma killed them selves.. there is no point in hurting other people.i would never befriend another person that wants to kill themselves cas i lost a friend that way.. and she is shallow and stupid for leaving others to mourn for her. so no i do not feel sorry for noone that feels this way...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Understand how you feel Tina, my father committed suicide and its those left behind that have to deal with the pain, it is a cowardly act.

Life is the most precious gift from god and to throw it away is a crime. The is NOTHING except maybe an awful terminal illness that can ever justify such actions.

If the poster wants help then there are many many avenues to go and get it...just walk into the nearest hospital and say how she feels she will get the help she needs, there are also so many telephone helplines like Samaritans in the UK. Help is there if you need it.

Oh and if she wants to use the pills just remember when she changes her mind and has to have her stomach pumped she may spend the rest of her life living with the damage she has done to her liver.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
some people use the i wanna kill myself thing for attention as well. they want people to feel sorry for them for the attention.for fucsakes if i want attention i wont use i will kill myself for it.. i will just be dirty minded.... hehe that always works for me right dozzer???

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think poster is seriously thinking of ending it all.
Writing it down is a way of releasing stress.
We all have moments where life throws us a curve ball and we think life is not worth living, then
a new day is borne and things do not seem so bleak.
Just try and stay strong and realise life is not as bad as you think it is, your personal struggles make a better person out of you.
There is always a silver linning at the end of the rainbow.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, when she wrote the post she wasn't obviously killed herself yet - and I don't understand why people don't help then but instead say bad words. If someone is planning to kill her/himself it's time to HELP not to be mean. If you help they might not kill themselves, but if you are being mean they might do it. Just my thoughts. Besides, many talk about suicide but are not "brave" enough to do it. Mentioning suicide is a cry for help so that people would realise how bad their situation is.

I know there is not much to be done here on Internet but I'm speaking in general.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....and the poster headed the post as "want" not "will"...call me cynical!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you writing on an Egypt forum from Miami...

In my experience the most serious of folk just kill themselves.

If this is a cry for help then get off yer ass and go get some.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Wow, poor girl. She came here to let it all out and instead found a couple, not all thank God, of very bitter women who do not know how to communicate their own thoughts.
Lady Ferry and Tina, I get that you ran out of compassion but try empathy. It shouldn't be in such shortage around these parts.
As for her being in Miami. So what? None of us even asked her if she was Egyptian or what not.

Are you Egyptian, Justmeoutthere?

I get that you knew people who have killed themselves and that it is selfish. My own grandfather killed himself before I had a chance to meet him and it deeply affected my father's character and life. HOWEVER, there are wayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss to cope with it without taking a **** on others, Tina.

I don't see her asking us to feel sorry for her. As Advocate said, she wrote she "wants" not that she will. She is talking about feeling like she wants to die....and who on Earth has not felt that way once in their life?

I wonder if at your deepest darkest moments, Lady Ferret and Tina, I could tell you, "In my experience the most serious of folk just kill themselves. If this is a cry for help then get off yer ass and go get some," as Lady Ferret wrote. Or
as Tina wrote, "I would never befriend another person that wants to kill themselves."

Why such snobbery?

This girl is a human being with feelings.
Remember those? Feelings?

--------------------
yup

tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Just me out there :

We have all had moments in time when it was all just " too much to bear" , but in the end we do bear it. Killing your self is not the answer- you are at a low point right now. But who knows what will happen tomorrow- you could win the lottery, meet the man of your dreams, tomorrow is full of possiblies - Don't ever let one asshole ( yes he is an asshole ) have this type of control over you.
Next time he wants to come over and have some no strings sex- tell him you have plans with friends and then pick yourself up and dust yourself off- and take your life back. letting him see just how wonderful and fulfilled you are is the best revenge.

WHY OH WHY do you even want such an asshole- you deserve better.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Tootsie, you are a shinning light! [Big Grin]

--------------------
yup

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferret, with a T

I am not a snob, I am a realist.

If I ever have a deep dark moment, which I doubt, I can ASSURE you that I would never post a message on a forum the other side of the world...

Troll anyone?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
human or not..they can ask someone for help if they are having feelins like that. y tell us yr gonna kill yrself??doesnt effect me one way or another cas i dont know her personally.
now the people i know who have killed them selves never told anyone they were gonna do it. they just did it.thats the way to do it. do not look for sympathy just kill yrself. cas i wont feel a thing..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And before you go off on one again, I have had friends tell me they have already takem the pills and I have spoken to them in the same way.

I have stopped folk taking the pills, by speaking to them in this way.

You continue to fluff the world up in cotton wool while some of us just say it how it is.

I will always start my speech with you selfish human being!!!!

Call me harsh... I don't really care!!! I have always made them see the reality.

Everyone according to some on here have dark days (bollox I hasten to add)...but most realise that everyone has a story and they crack on.

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Ferret, with a T

If I ever have a deep dark moment, which I doubt, I can ASSURE you that I would never post a message on a forum the other side of the world...

Troll anyone?

Wow, so "Ferret with a T" has never had a deep dark moment? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like she is challenging fate to deal one to her.

Remember this post when that happens....."Ferret with a T."

Love,
Delightful Troll [Big Grin] With a Heart

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:
doesnt effect me one way or another cas i dont know her personally.

You really are just a nasty person, aren't you? I mean..........there is no way around it when you put things out there so clearly. You simply do not care about anyone other than yourself. It is so crystal clear.
You probably wouldn't help an old lady cross the street if you were in a rush and would never help a mother carrying too many grocery bags with her child by the hand. Would you?

Let me tell you something............we are all connected. So, what happens to one, in some way shape or form, happens to all of us collectively because we all share in the energy of creation.

Open the window a little bit you TWO. Yes, talking to you too "Ferret with a T."

It wouldn't hurt you to massage that organ you call a heart.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*slaps just me out there round the chops*

If you had posted this the day before we could have arranged to hold hands as we jumped off a cliff together, but for me the day after wasnt so bad yet your post made me angry in a way so I didnt reply then. I read it 5 mins after you posted it actually.

NOOOO MAN is worth this, not one single man on God's green earth is worth taking your own life for! 8 years ago I let a man get me like you are and boy did I rise after I kicked him into touch! and I got the 'man of my dreams' later on, thank God.

I think we all understand that you posted this in a desperate moment, thats ok and hope you read this and didnt jump of that cliff alone, come back and have some popcorn, a chat and Ferret will get the beer and we can laugh and cry and rip each other to pieces and have group hugs till we feel satisfied with life again [Big Grin]

*prepares batch of popcorn*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to add:

we all may as well hang on and party a bit as the world is going to end on 21st dec 2012 anyway, just reading about the Mayan prophecies so we're all about buggered [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said, Ayisha.

I think all of us who have lived life have hit the bottom at one point in time. I know the bottom is a harsh place to be, but think of it this way...it can only get better.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady ferret you are such a bloody cold hearted bitch!!!!!!!

anyways,

wanting to kill yourself over a man and all he's done is use you for sex? or is there more to your story????

I know people who have been treated ssoooo much worse than that and are still loving life! me thinks you have issues about yourself and not just this silly man. Delete the pricks number, and get some self respect! they aren't ever ever ever ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr worth it!

singletons rule

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

How cruel! If everyone would think that way the world would be even worse place than it is now [Frown] The reason it is this way is because people do not care of each other. I was raised to help others whether I know them or not. They are all somebody's mothers, sisters, brothers and so on. I expect the same from others, maybe one day my children or someone I know is needing help and it sure is sad if people just walk by without stopping.

If your children needed help - you would want NO ONE to help them if you're not there?

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

[Frown] For a long time I feel really shocked that somebody can feel this way...shouldn't have read this now I know I can't sleep all night.
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CB.... go to sleep! or the little one will have you up all day and you'll feel terrible!!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And why would I be bitter? What from? Where? Why?

Just how much do YOU know ME to make such stupid comments.

Who am I bitter against? Please, share with me your thoughts and assumptions.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Screw fate and now there is electric back in my bit of Cairo I can assure you, I had to open the window and there was only reality out there. Perhaps the stupid fairies are on a break!

Land on planet earth and quit the fuckin drama, you give sane women a bad name!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Troll anyone?

Word.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
LB, you know me... I am such a heartless cow.

I guess I wish my life was as light and fluffy but realism can be such a drag on ones day [Wink]

Grow the **** up some people, seriously, your naivety is becoming a bore!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
quote:

Troll anyone?

Word.
ah, proof there is still human life out there!!!!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by galmarriedtoegyptian:
quote:

You really are just a nasty person, aren't you? I mean..........there is no way around it when you put things out there so clearly. You simply do not care about anyone other than yourself. It is so crystal clear.
You probably wouldn't help an old lady cross the street if you were in a rush and would never help a mother carrying too many grocery bags with her child by the hand. Would you?

Let me tell you something............we are all connected. So, what happens to one, in some way shape or form, happens to all of us collectively because we all share in the energy of creation.

Open the window a little bit you TWO. Yes, talking to you too "Ferret with a T."

It wouldn't hurt you to massage that organ you call a heart.

no i care about alot of people.. just also others i do not care about call me nasty or heartless what ever..but someone that wants to kill thyemselves i have no time for. nor do i have time for people on drugs or drinkers.. like drunks..i could care less what people think of how i think.. its me and i will never change...

when i was raped or beat or what ever that was the lowest point in my life.. it was so bad but i never ever once thought about killing myself.. no i thought of ways to kill him...i would never hurt myself i love my life.. and so should others.. life is a gift not a pivilage..u only get one life and when dumbasses throw theirs away why should i care about them...i care for all kids for they are the innocent ones..now the path that everyone chooses to follopw in life is not my business. and if my friends have problems they can always talk to me.. i am openminded.. but there are some things in life i will not tollerate.. and killing yrself is one of them...

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:

Screw fate and now there is electric back in my bit of Cairo I can assure you, I had to open the window and there was only reality out there. Perhaps the stupid fairies are on a break!

Sure....let's break this down, shall we dear?
You want to know why we think you're bitter. Just read what you write. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to call something by its name. You are like the big pink elephant in the room no one likes but we can't stop looking at because it is UNBELIEVABLE to think someone as heartless as you is here with US.

I think you have reality mixed up with coldness. All that is not fabricated is natural and composes our reality but it is not meant to be as cruel and cold as your version of reality. Yours is just sad. Plain ugly and sad.

Reality is "the state of things as they actually exist." If you think that Allah, in all His greatness, created this world and all of us to be heartless, cruel and disconnected from others feelings (in other words lacking empathy, like you) then you have absolutely no sense of reality. You are living a warped sense of it and most likely it is because some where in your life someone hurt you so bad, or you never knew selfless love, so that you think this generic "reality" you are pedalling here is actually real. But it isn't.

Reality is being able to accept things for what they are, experience them, pain and all, and then heal and learn from them. Something, we can all help this girl do...but which your "sense of reality" apparently does not let you see.

I don't know what part of Cairo you are living in, but you must be somewhere near a dark alley because outside my window I saw people who are rich and poor and who still get up every morning to give life a go. [Smile]

And notice................the only drama here..............YOU BROUGHT IN WITH YOU.

We have a sad girl here and the rest of us who are offering words of kindness to her. And in comes "Troll Ferret with a T" dishing it out like she is head host of The View in hell!

End note: e.m.p.a.t.h.y.
Look it up.

messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Look it up.

Sorry, don't have time to read your post but I agree with this part.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:

You want to know why we think you're bitter.

we???

I personally think shes lovely

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
to add:

we all may as well hang on and party a bit as the world is going to end on 21st dec 2012 anyway, just reading about the Mayan prophecies so we're all about buggered [Big Grin]

LOL@Ayisha you are a naughty girl [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Aw cheers Lumpy Butt... ya see, that makes Ferret the Troll feel love again [Wink]

Allah didn't create me so you can stop that kinda crapola!!!

8 paragraphs... oh jesus, will I ever get this time back?

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Sure....let's break this down, shall we dear?
You want to know why we think you're bitter. Just read what you write. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to call something by its name. You are like the big pink elephant in the room no one likes but we can't stop looking at because it is UNBELIEVABLE to think someone as heartless as you is here with US.

I think you have reality mixed up with coldness. All that is not fabricated is natural and composes our reality but it is not meant to be as cruel and cold as your version of reality. Yours is just sad. Plain ugly and sad.

Reality is "the state of things as they actually exist." If you think that Allah, in all His greatness, created this world and all of us to be heartless, cruel and disconnected from others feelings (in other words lacking empathy, like you) then you have absolutely no sense of reality. You are living a warped sense of it and most likely it is because some where in your life someone hurt you so bad, or you never knew selfless love, so that you think this generic "reality" you are pedalling here is actually real. But it isn't.

Reality is being able to accept things for what they are, experience them, pain and all, and then heal and learn from them. Something, we can all help this girl do...but which your "sense of reality" apparently does not let you see.

I don't know what part of Cairo you are living in, but you must be somewhere near a dark alley because outside my window I saw people who are rich and poor and who still get up every morning to give life a go. [Smile]

And notice................the only drama here..............YOU BROUGHT IN WITH YOU.

We have a sad girl here and the rest of us who are offering words of kindness to her. And in comes "Troll Ferret with a T" dishing it out like she is head host of The View in hell!

Look it up.

???? Isn't this is a bit overreacting? You sound as if Ferret is giving assistance to actually commit suicide. Come on, it's mondaymorning, the topicplacer probably will be reading all this blown up stuff...and smile...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Overreacting is an understatement!!!

Why is empathy separated with dots?

Did someone say party???

I am sure the Topic Placer got bored half way down

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You don't know what part of Cairo I am in ...

I am going to hazard a guess here that you aren't really that observant [Wink]

Too busy making assumptions to read where I was from pmsl...

Hmmm, If I am ever suicidal I swear I hope there are folk around that can read in general let alone read signals!!!!

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ferret, with a T

Troll anyone?

Everyone has deep and dark moments in their lifes. Nobody goes through life flying only on pink clouds. If they say so - they are lying.
But not all people consider suicide as a way out. I had my dark moments too but i cry a river and drink tea with my girlfriends while we talk i over and then the sun usually shines again a few days later. Life is to precious to waste - especially on another person who doesnt deserve it.
Chin up to whoever it is that are sad out there.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have never had a dark moment... and I an not a liar thank you very much.

My life is very happy and I am blessed to have a wonderful family and the best of friends.

On the days my 'pink clouds' are not as bright as others I simply look at all the good things that I have and they brighten up again...

And if a guy I cared for treated me like crap, I would nail his nuts to the floor... simple, hurt him not yourself!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Its ok giving sympathy or empathy but IMO Ferret and Tine were doing what was needed ALSO.

As you said yourself you look out your window and see people who get up every morning and still give life a go, so does Ferret. I dont know where you live but here in Egypt life for the majority of those people out the window giving life a go is a damn site harder than this ladies, even though she IS having a hard time and is down a dark well right now, she WILL get out of it inshaAllah and move on. Giving endless sympathy/empathy will only keep her down there longer and continue to feed the feeling sorry for herself mood she is in.

The beauty of this board IS the diversity of its people and the different ways they ALL can help one manage a situation. [Wink]

Member # 14677

Rate Member
That is the beauty of life, not everyone is sown from the same cloth.
LF you have a sunny disposition in life.
Boils down to attitude and graditude for what we have in life.
Sad as it may be there are people who lack the inner strenght to see them through their dark days that is why Life Line was started.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If it was a story worthy of empathy I would give it... sadly I don't get moved by tragic love stories.

Justmeoutthere... open your window, breath in the air. Appreciate all that you have and be grateful your problem is solvable and you can move on to someone bigger and better.

Appreciate your life, enjoy your freedom and cherish all that you have. You already have more than most.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have never had a dark moment... and I an not a liar thank you very much.

My life is very happy and I am blessed to have a wonderful family and the best of friends.

On the days my 'pink clouds' are not as bright as others I simply look at all the good things that I have and they brighten up again...

And if a guy I cared for treated me like crap, I would nail his nuts to the floor... simple, hurt him not yourself!

You might not be lying to us but you sure then are lying to yourself......

How can you know light if you have never seen dark?? How do y know what a happiness is when you have never experienced sadness.

All people have sad/dark times in their life. Its imposible to go trough life without it. Some are just better handeling it than others but EVERYONE experience it from time to time. I believe that is necesarry to make us appriatie the good and happy times more.
I was sad when my marriage to my first husband ended (we have 2 kids together), I was sad when my first crush didnt see how adorable i was ( i was 15 years), i was sad when i thought my daugther was going to die (she was 6 month and had astma- I was 21 year at the time), I was sad when i thought my best friend since childhood was gonna die from cancer ( 2 years ago), I was sad when i lost my grandmother aged 71 ( i was 26 years) - that can still bring a tear to my eye that she didnt get to see my kids get older and me maturing.

If you havent had thoose kind of moments you must be a cold person - which i seriously doubt that y are.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
***** you hit the nail on the head.

Sure I have a sunny disposition... I have my health, clothes on my back and food in my stomach, I got a roof over my head and a family I cannot wait to see at Christmas.

No matter how dark a day gets the smiles from my nieces makes me look forward to another day on this liitle ole planet [Big Grin] and no man nor beast would make me want to leave them behind.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I must be cold then as I have accepted as part of life **** happens... dealing with it is the key point and dwelling on these simply won't change them. I am happy that I am surrounded by positive and optimistic people who face challenges and get the best out of everything.

Sure I have lost loved ones... and I know they would not want me crying over it. They would be damn angry if I didn't celebrate their lives and continue to live mine.

I have seen way too much crap to get depressed over boys and their antics!!! If you think this is a dark day the oh bejesus, expect many more!

Seriously, she is crying cos of a boy!!! Build a fickin bridge.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com