EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I want to die today... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I want to die today...
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are only allowed your own opinion as long as it agrees with those who moan and whine the loudest [Big Grin]

Tina, don't you think that experience is what hardens us?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
You are only allowed your own opinion as long as it agrees with those who moan and whine the loudest [Big Grin]

love the way u think
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justmeouthere:
My heart is so very broken...and I have never known such sorrow. I love a man who just does not want me back and this has been going on for so long.

Help me............
I fear..................
Today I will finally end it all.

I am home alone right now with the bottle of pills in my hand...

He laughs at me when I beg him to stay. He says he loves me but pushes me away. When he does have sex with me anyway he wants to leave soon after.

I am the idiot who lets him use me and do this to me. I know.

I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Just back from Miami, hi gals!! [Smile] [Smile] Seriously that's the last place on earth where I would wanna commit suicide. It's the most fabulous city I can imagine right now. We had an absolutely incredible vacation [Big Grin] , can't believe it's over and we arrived back home a few hours ago. Should I finally take a nap or not?? I am kinda exhausted from the long airplane ride but it's almost lunchtime here already....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
well i guess i am an asshole then cas i didnt care enough ..ooo well

Glad to see you are embracing yourself...maybe then you can curb the **** that comes out of your mouth and try to develop some compassion for people who feel suicidal. [Smile]
Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

love the way u think
What do you can two heartless A-holes posting wayyyy too much here who pretend they have better things to do?

Tina Kamal and Lady Ferret the Troll...

And just so you know........................I did reach out to this girl.....her name was Dolores............and I called her cellphone today to see how she was feeling............her sister answered......she is...........dead.......

I wish I was kidding.

You heartless bitches.

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by galmarriedtoegyptian:
quote:
quote:

love the way u think
What do you can two heartless A-holes posting wayyyy too much here who pretend they have better things to do?

Tina Kamal and Lady Ferret the Troll...

And just so you know........................I did reach out to this girl.....her name was Dolores............and I called her cellphone today to see how she was feeling............her sister answered......she is...........dead.......

I wish I was kidding.

You heartless bitches.

Hope y are kidding [Eek!]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she has found her happy place.

Shame she didn't go for professional help as suggested, but we all know if folk wanna do it they will do it and all the 'reaching out' in the world is futile.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I hope she has found her happy place.

Shame she didn't go for professional help as suggested, but we all know if folk wanna do it they will do it and all the 'reaching out' in the world is futile.

Your probaly right but there is no need to hold peoples head under water either.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Basically, if folk wanna do it they will do it no matter how many people are holding their head up.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

sadly tea and sympathy didnt do a deal to help her out of the black hole, maybe LF should have contacted her instead.

She should have got real help, not posting as a new poster on a message board with troll history, but when your time is up its up, nothing anyone can do about it.

Not meaning to be harsh but that is reality.

Suicide is a selfish act. A friend of mine is suffering badly right now watching her sister die of cancer which is spreading fast through her entire body, she will be gone soon. She has a husband and children who are also watching her die yet she is fighting as much as she can and is the most positive one of the whole family. That is unselfish bravery.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
No.............I am not kidding..............
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o well she made her choice so i dont feel a thing for her.so call me a heartless bitc h i do not care i am still alive and love myself too much to kill myself. so where ever she is she cant harm herself no more.not my problem...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I really hope that isn't true, the poor woman [Frown]

Please tell me its not true [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't buy all this drama, not even a little bit. We had too many fake posters in the past on here, some of them with similar stories.

I personally think it's selfish of the poster to confront us as strangers with her problems and threatens with suicide. She puts a huge burden on readers here. How should we properly react? We don't know this woman, how could we be of any help for her anyway in such a situation - even if the story was true??

She needs support from people who are physically around her and she needs psychological treatment to nurse her back to her mental wellbeing.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this thread should be closed down.Because it would be very hurtful for her family if they ever read what she posted!! And some of the reply on here would surly upset her family..

Tina Karmel i really hope walid finds a Egyptian girl to marry ..because every post here is proving to me you are immature minded and have a lack self respect for yourself and maybe others... I can just tell by your posts you are selfish and rude and are lacking intelligence.you need to change your way of thinking big time.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My heart is so very broken...and I have never known such sorrow. I love a man who just does not want me back and this has been going on for so long.

Help me............
I fear..................

He laughs at me when I beg him to stay. He says he loves me but pushes me away. When he does have sex with me anyway he wants to leave soon after.

I am the idiot who lets him use me and do this to me. I know.

Razor blade.

Remember to slash down, not across.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
I think this thread should be closed down.Because it would be very hurtful for her family if they ever read what she posted!! And some of the reply on here would surly upset her family..

Tina Karmel i really hope walid finds a Egyptian girl to marry ..because every post here is proving to me you are immature minded and have a lack self respect for yourself and maybe others... I can just tell by your posts you are selfish and rude and are lacking intelligence.you need to change your way of thinking big time.

says u..everyone i know likes me just fine..just cas i do not care for a human cas they wanna waste what god gives them doesnt make me a bad person..
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY TINA KAMAL:
[/QUOTE]o well she made her choice so i dont feel a thing for her.so call me a heartless bitc h i do not care i am still alive and love myself too much to kill myself. so where ever she is she cant harm herself no more.not my problem...
says u..everyone i know likes me just fine..just cas i do not care for a human cas they wanna waste what god gives them doesnt make me a bad person.. [/QB][/QUOTE]

If everyone you know likes you....then the real question is, what kind of people are you hanging out with?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you are on the low end of the evolutionary ladder. This far into basic human development we can pretty much function as a sophisticated level at which we have the ability to reason emotionally and logically. You are so off the charts...it's obvious something is off in your DNA.

That goes for Lady Farret too. Geesh. You two are quite a pair.

It's funny isn't it........we lose a human being to suicide because she was too weak to face her demons......while the actual demons like you prance around here on earth pretending to be human.

You say you love yourself too much to kill yourself but you don't know love. Love is caring, giving, considerate and kind. You are simply selfish, ignorant and lifeless. There is nothing for us to love or for you to find love in.

You could not be nice to a girl in pain. You say you did not feel a thing for her. A person who truly loves themselves has already discovered the love for his neighbor. But you are black and diseased inside. A true reminder of the weight of the world.....for where ever there is light....darkness must also exist so we can identify the light.

I would say I feel sorry for you....but this is so much deeper than that....and you could not even begin to grasp it.

I hope you change..........though, I fear your destiny has already been marked out before you...

And yes people..............she did die.....and yes, it really is true...though I wish it wasn't...and who knows what was happening inside of her to make her post here in her moments of desperation...who knows how much she was crying when she posted here that day...or what the real story was in her life....we will never really know....and for that, at the very least, we should have some respect for the situation.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY TINA KAMAL:

o well she made her choice so i dont feel a thing for her.so call me a heartless bitc h i do not care i am still alive and love myself too much to kill myself. so where ever she is she cant harm herself no more.not my problem...
says u..everyone i know likes me just fine..just cas i do not care for a human cas they wanna waste what god gives them doesnt make me a bad person..
[/QUOTE]

yr a damn drama queen.. so what if i do not care that, that woman killed herself? and what?
and i do care alot about people. the ones who value their lives. and cares about others.
and i would never respect any situation where someone disregarded all of the people who loves her. and killed herself she was a selfish bit ch..

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Tina Kamal posted:
[/QB][/QUOTE]yr a damn drama queen.. so what if i do not care that, that woman killed herself? and what? and i do care alot about people. the ones who value their lives. and cares about others.
and i would never respect any situation where someone disregarded all of the people who loves her. and killed herself she was a selfish bit ch.. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I am a drama queen? lol
I find that quite hilarious....after having read you posts. Do all zebras think horses have stripes?

So now you think that the girl who committed suicide was the selfish bitch....look back at what you write and try thinking before you write, for a change.

You don't care about anyone and that is not coming from a drama queen. It is coming from a humanitarian who does care about the girl who was in so much pain she felt hopeless and could not find solace even when reaching out in the dark.

You are evil. No ifs or buts about it, Tina Kamal. You are the epitome of evil. Such a dark and flawed creature...sadness is not enough to express what you bring to the world.

The drama is inside of you.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Tina Kamal posted:

yr a damn drama queen.. so what if i do not care that, that woman killed herself? and what? and i do care alot about people. the ones who value their lives. and cares about others.
and i would never respect any situation where someone disregarded all of the people who loves her. and killed herself she was a selfish bit ch.. [/QB][/QUOTE]

i do not know do all donkies think horses are zebras without the stripes?

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Tina Kamal posted:

yr a damn drama queen.. so what if i do not care that, that woman killed herself? and what? and i do care alot about people. the ones who value their lives. and cares about others.
and i would never respect any situation where someone disregarded all of the people who loves her. and killed herself she was a selfish bit ch..

i do not know do all donkies think horses are zebras without the stripes? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Wow, really had to dig deep in that plump head of yours to find that one, huh? Don't work too hard. lol

justmeouthere
Member # 16797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for justmeouthere   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread was started by my late sister Sarah. It was brought to my attention by a woman who called asking for Sarah a few days ago so I came in to see if I could get an idea of what my sister was thinking when ... she decided to take her life...

My family is deeply hurt and in horrible pain for the loss of Sarah. She was a very loving, kind and unselfish woman and to do something like this was so uncharacteristic of her. She was a happy girl but no one knew the lie she was living.

She was married to a man who was abusing her in more ways than I can write about here...and she protected him in her silence. I wish we had a chance to help her...but we did not know until now. We have seen her emails and journal and...it paints another side of Sarah...one that scares me.

Unfortunately I read the remarks some of you made here and I want to get angry but I know Sarah would not have been. She was such a good woman. She loved so much that it killed her. She worked two jobs to help put me through college and always took care of my mother until the day she died of cancer. To call her selfish for committing suicide is not only ignorant it is a gross understatement of who she was. I know my sister. If she is gone today it is only because her desperation must have blinded her because she always put everyone before herself.

There are people in this world who were born to give of themselves. That was Sarah.

You don't know my sister. I write this to those of you who have forgotten what it is like to be human...you know who you are.

I now have to live without her...but I wish I had been there for her when she needed me. I was away living my life in another state...and she could have used a shoulder to lean on. It seems, that for some odd reason, she chose to come here to post on her last day. I don't understand why here. I know her husband was Egyptian and perhaps that must have created some kind of link to this, I can only guess. I am saddened that her last thoughts were here...but Sarah was always a quiet girl and not likely to let people in.

I don't know if she had the chance to read the hatred some of you posted here and if that hatred spawned more pain inside of her. I don't want to imagine that because if I do...there is no telling what I will do to anyone who pushed my sister over the edge...

So, please...remember there is a God and every single woman you meet is someone's child or sister, mother, wife or daughter. I am not asking you to love Sarah like I did, especially if you lack the capacity to love, but...

respect yourself...

In Memory of My Sister Sarah.

Posts: 2 | From: miami | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
I am so sorry, Linda. I am so sorry for your sister's loss. I am the girl who called you the other day and I told the girls here about what happened. I hope you don't mind. I thought they should know. I hope I did not over step my boundaries.

I hope your family finds peace and compassion for anything that was written here. I ask this for my fellow bloggers here.

May you all find peace in knowing some of us did reach out to her but, as I told you before, she seemed too far gone that day. I am sorry for your loss. [Frown]

--------------------
yup

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
blah blah blah this is all bullshi t someone wants attention and noone killed themselves.

please find another message borad to get the attention yr seeking..i believe the so called sarah and her so called sister are the same as the donky posting..galmarried to an egypian.. we are all human but when yall come on here posting all yr stupidity and want us to feel sorry for ya.. aint gonna happen...i aint hartless i just wasnt puttin up with yr bull post..so when yr playing yr little game just rember that there are real people in this world who do kill them selves and if yr feelin this way find some help and quit making up stories.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Word up.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bobcorn anyone?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I thought her name was Delores!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
No actually it was Delirious!!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmfao. TL said something funny.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lmao... so she did. [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
My family is deeply hurt and in horrible pain for the loss of Sarah. She was a very loving, kind and unselfish woman and to do something like this was so uncharacteristic of her. She was a happy girl but no one knew the lie she was living.

not if she was all of that she would have had the sense not to kill herself and her name has conveniently changed after she died? hmmmmm sounds like fish to me.

--------------------

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:

not if she was all of that she would have had the sense not to kill herself and her name has conveniently changed after she died? hmmmmm sounds like fish to me.

Wow...
You are really something else...wow.

Listen, I never met this girl. Dolores. Sarah. Who knows! Sarah Dolores or Dolores Sarah. I don't know why her sister called her either name. I guess she goes by two names. Lots of people in America have first and middle names.

THAT IS NOT THE POINT.

And you are sick for saying this is for them to get attention.

I stand by my conviction because I hear them cry and was invited to the funeral. So......................................find your peace or hell somewhere else.

I found mine.

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Wow...

Listen, I never met this girl. Dolores. Sarah. Who knows! Sarah Dolores or Dolores Sarah. I don't know why her sister called her either name. I guess she goes by two names. Lots of people in America have first and middle names.

THAT IS NOT THE POINT.

And you are sick for saying this is for them to get attention.

I stand by my conviction because I heard them cry and was invited to the funeral. So......................................find your peace or hell somewhere else.

I found mine.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I thought her name was Delores!

good catch LF!

*makes fresh batch of bobcorn and fresh mango*

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

I stand by my conviction because I hear them cry and was invited to the funeral.

you are going from Egypt to Miami for the funeral of someone you dont know?

We had another cry for help on here not that long ago, cant be bothered to find the thread in fact I think it was deleted. A friend of a friend was apparently in Luxor and had been badly beaten by her 'husband' and needed help, I and many others round Egypt were trying to help this woman, there were people waiting for her in Cairo as she said she had boarded a train from Luxor. She never arrived, this went on for days and people here were VERY concerned for her life. We kept getting the odd message that she was here, she was there, she had help blah blah, but when it was said she had got off the train at Qena 'on the way to Hurghada' that the penny dropped. There is no train from Luxor ro Hurghada and Qena is swarming with police, there is no way a foreign woman, beaten and bruised, in the state she was supposed to be in, could have got off in Qena without a million police at her disposal, NO WAY. It all turned out to be a huge scam which involved MANY members here.

We are very used to trolls of varying psychotic degrees and sorry to say this one stinks to high heaven of troll. YOU may have been roped in as we were, there was also a regular here roped in like you on a personal level.

So when you are calling people heartless biatches please bear in mind if it smells like troll and sounds like troll it generally is troll as we have found out in the past.

sorry gal, i think you've been had.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay check out *Sarah's* first and only post:

quote:

Help me............
I fear..................

And now your last response:

quote:
Wow...

So......................................find your peace or hell somewhere else.

Hm, anyone sees a similar writing pattern??

Just as my thingy is to use often a double '??' when asking a question you seem to like the '...' option for a virtual thought in your sentence.

I guess Tina caught you at first, she was all along right about you. So you tried to make us believe you are two or no actually even three different people when in reality you are not - you are just one. I'd say that's pretty sick IMHO.

Game is over, Delirious. Go and find another playground you can have mental fun with. For my half I am going to report your posts to the admin 'cause if my assumptions turn out to be true I don't know what to say besides that's the most sickest stuff I've ever read on here. Is your person suffering that much for positive attention? Are you that sad and lonely???

[Confused] [Confused]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

quote:

Help me............
I fear..................

quote:
Wow...

Just as my thingy is to use often a double '??' when asking a question you seem to like the '...' option for a virtual thought in your sentence.

I guess Tina caught you at first, she was all along right about you. So you tried to make us believe you are two or no actually even three different people when in reality you are not - you are just one. I'd say that's pretty sick IMHO.

Game is over, Delirious. Go and find another playground you can have mental fun with. For my half I am going to report your posts to the admin 'cause if my assumptions turn out to be true I don't know what to say besides that's the most sickest stuff I've ever read on here. Is your person suffering that much for positive attention? Are you that sad and lonely???

[Confused] [Confused]

well spotted TL!

nasty mind at work here definately

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Definately the same person. The writing style, the habitual irregularities in punctuation and grammar. Pwned. Well done TL.

So, you don't know her name yet you are invited to the funeral by a girl who miraculously knew her sisters password to this site!!! If you called her cell

I would say someone is trying to make out she is a hero (if it is true... good job helping btw) and has turned out to look a bit of loop the loop.

Remind me if I ever get suicidal not to ask the gal in Egypt for help!!!

As for your verbal abuse, what part of Shubra do you live in. I would happily wind my way over there and have this out like an adult with you. I have had my tetanus [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i had a feeling from the get go it wasnt real.. come on y would someone come to a message board and post to complete strangers that she was gonna kill herself.. fuc just do it get it over with is my motto...none cares now if she had been here for a while and got to know us and we knew she was real sure i would have chatted nicely.i aint that cold hearted.but she is and was a troll with 3 id's seeking attention. and she got mine. cas i had fun picking and trying to get her to come out of her miserable state she is in. the funny thing is.how could a sister just conveniently find es..and the correct topic that she was in?not...come on get a better deli ma then that. my sister would have not even thunk to see where i was chatting online.she would be grieving for me more that 1 day.and how could she have known her pass and etc.. ya right of.. now it smells like octopus not fish..

--------------------

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

quote:

Help me............
I fear..................

quote:
Wow...

[Confused] [Confused]

well spotted TL!

nasty mind at work here definately

You guys are out of control. We are Americans and every one there knows that when we type "......." it means to have a long pause, thought, unspoken words, etc.
It's not enough that I have to teach you compassion but I also have to educate you on the use of grammar? lol
My goodness. What a waste of time.
You know what, we cannot wake the dead. So think what you want and may God have mercy on you.
You will need it in loads.

And you are right. I asked her sister the same thing. I called her today. She said she used her laptop and the passwords were saved after looking in history. Not sure how that works, but it makes sense cause I know I always save the passwords on my pc too.

If you cannot figure that out either then just forget it. You are hopeless!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey! I do..... sometimes.... but it defo wasn't me! [Razz]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
wel i always use ..... as well but i highly doubt u are that good of a semeritian to call usa from egypt to bother with a family that has just lost someone.. sounds highly unlikley. and y would u even bother callin and asking unless u doubted the story too..mmmmmm.....

--------------------

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't even call Ameria's dad!! £1 per minute! me thinks not .... ..... ...
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:
wel i always use ..... as well but i highly doubt u are that good of a semeritian to call usa from egypt to bother with a family that has just lost someone.. sounds highly unlikley. and y would u even bother callin and asking unless u doubted the story too..mmmmmm.....

Doubt all you want but I did call when I saw how suicidal she was. I sent her a private message asking for her number. Why wouldn't I? The girl needed help.

And it was no bother calling again to check up on her after I spent an hour talking to her.

Besides, I really don't care about the money.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:

well I have got alot more important things to spend my money on
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
quote:

well I have got alot more important things to spend my money on
Apparently...
oooh, look! I used them again!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

.... apparently??
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
.... apparently??

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

lol
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com