EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » to continue my situation......... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: to continue my situation.........
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
SO WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE SHIRES YOU MENTALIST pmsfl..

'Most of them' ... wow, where do you do your research?

Why don't you go online and educate yourself, go find the answer... fetch doggy fetch.

The dude in question is only in to IT work.. he is hardly a rocket scientist so I am sure he could go work in an IT department somewhere!!! On the premise he has what the INDIVIDUAL COMPANY HIRING have requested.

SECOND BIGGEST... lol...

As I stated before I work in the IT field, IT recruiters and IT managers want experience in the west and a western degree.
Thats why you're UNEMPLOYED.

quote:
And why did the discussion navigate to other professional fields? Go back to the original poster you brought up the medical field. [Roll Eyes] .
You brought up the medical field claiming you know doctors blah blah who came from Egypt and worked in USA without any training to qualify them in USA.

quote:
Do you post sober ever?
Do you ever post sober?

PWNED [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
SO WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE SHIRES YOU MENTALIST pmsfl..

'Most of them' ... wow, where do you do your research?

Why don't you go online and educate yourself, go find the answer... fetch doggy fetch.

The dude in question is only in to IT work.. he is hardly a rocket scientist so I am sure he could go work in an IT department somewhere!!! On the premise he has what the INDIVIDUAL COMPANY HIRING have requested.

SECOND BIGGEST... lol...

As I stated before I work in the IT field, IT recruiters and IT managers want experience in the west and a western degree.
Thats why you're UNEMPLOYED.

quote:
And why did the discussion navigate to other professional fields? Go back to the original poster you brought up the medical field. [Roll Eyes] .
You brought up the medical field claiming you know doctors blah blah who came from Egypt and worked in USA without any training to qualify them in USA.

quote:
Do you post sober ever?
Do you ever post sober?

plz dont post this funny sh it until i have went to the bathroom its funny as hell....
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
I live in south london and I love it here.

How do you feel about the shires?
What a weird question!!

I would say people up north have a more free attitude,easy going and relaxed, as i use to live in leeds I know leeds city centre well.

I guess london is where my heart is, thats why i moved back!!! I just like the madness of london,busy streets and of course i missed big ben.

But the traffic in rush hour can be a nightmare.

[Wink]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

What a weird question!!

I would say people up north have a more free attitude,easy going and relaxed, as i use to live in leeds I know leeds city centre well.

I guess london is where my heart is, thats why i moved back!!! I just like the madness of london,busy streets and of course i missed big ben.

[Wink]

Easy going attitude? Then why are the ES "battlers" and they are proud to call themselves "battlers" from the shire and other non-London areas?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey what about those from sex

Sussex
Essex
Middlesex

and of course Wessex

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What a weird question!!

[Wink]

Easy going attitude? Then why are the ES "battlers" and they are proud to call themselves "battlers" from the shire and other non-London areas?
Pmsl @ from the 'Shire' amd 'other non - 'London areas' Isn't that call England???

No really, keep em coming.

If we are breaking place names down and judging folk based on their location then I am glad I am not from Scunthorpe [Wink] or Arsenal for that matter lol...

I am loving this thread it has highlighted so much stupidity and ignorance from the IT girl (IT being Info Technology [Wink] )

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

Sussex
Essex
Middlesex

and of course Wessex

speaks for itself what they are like Jane, [Wink] Thats where they have sex in the streets and all walk about NEKED [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is with the shires, they haven't used that as an expression since WW2.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I lived in Essex Street... I didn't live in a Shire or in a 'sex' area but I wanted to belong to the hobbit - whore clan [Big Grin]

You know, I hear that students in the UK these days actually commute to Universities out of their area, some even move away!!! Seriously, I am not joking, some get educated OUTSIDE of where they live... shocking I know. This needs to be put on Google to make it more believable [Wink]

Walk NEKED in England, you stupid woman, all that rain would make you go rusty.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I lived in Essex Street... I didn't live in a Shire or in a 'sex' area but I wanted to belong to the hobbit - whore clan [Big Grin]

You know, I hear that students in the UK these days actually commute to Universities out of their area, some even move away!!! Seriously, I am not joking, some get educated OUTSIDE of where they live... shocking I know. This needs to be put on Google to make it more believable [Wink]

Just keep those insults rolling, you'll be remembered as one of those "small town folk ES battlers".

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Better than been remembered as an unemployable frumpy, old receptionist who is an anglophobe with the IQ of a sparrow.

Enjoy motherhood and please keep yer big knickers on, my eyes burn at the thought of you neked...

The Queen of England lives in a Shire you cuckoo bloody la la. Seriously, go bite the postman.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Better than been remembered as an unemployable frumpy, old receptionist who is an anglophobe with the IQ of a sparrow.

Enjoy motherhood and please keep yer big knickers on, my eyes burn at the thought of you neked...

The Queen of England lives in a Shire you cuckoo bloody la la. Seriously, go bite the postman.

You know you got really mean with alot of time on your hands after the hash was taken off the streets of Cairo.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
No shortage here sweetie, just a price increase...

[Big Grin]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
No shortage here sweetie, just a price increase...

[Big Grin]

and how can you afford to keep your hash bin stocked for you and all your clone friends on a kindergarten teaching assistant salary?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Just keep those insults rolling, you'll be remembered as one of those "small town folk ES battlers".

[Roll Eyes]

silly bint, you are one of these too! [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well heck I thought kindergarten teacher's assistants got paid pretty well in Egypt! Especially expats...I thought they had the edge on more money! Damn Cheeky..and here I thought you were rich as could be! Now according to Metinoot you are just a poor person...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

My town is one of the largest in the USA.

Plus I have my teeth, I wasn't a teen mother, I finished university and I don't pay for "companionship".

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
Well heck I thought kindergarten teacher's assistants got paid pretty well in Egypt! Especially expats...I thought they had the edge on more money! Damn Cheeky..and here I thought you were rich as could be! Now according to Metinoot you are just a poor person...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Who said I was a Kindergarten (never used that word in all my life either) Teacher's Assistant [Wink] I think cuckoo la la is sniffing glue again.

And, I actually don't buy hash, I smoke other people's [Big Grin]

Maybe I sell my body muhahahaha ... Maybe whatever service I provide is in high demand and I have cornered the market... perhaps my Mummy and Daddy who I live with (the hotel) are rich...

Maybe I am widowed [Frown]

Maybe I am none of the above and I just simply busk all day but sing like an angel.

Maybe I am just one of those born with a silver spoon... or maybe I have worked hard to get where I am.

Maybe I model as I am half man half women!!! Maybe I sold my daughter and then sold picture of my under carriage!!

hmmmmm... thoughts to ponder. Am I rich or am I poor...!!! Perhaps I have a sting of rich dudes chasing my booty and paying for all my flights and holidays!

Perhaps I don't actually fly anywhere and I super-impose myself into pictures [Wink]

EEEK... am I real. muhahahaha

One thing I can assure you though cuckoo is, I am highly employable.... and I need a receptionist, wanna job? I will pay you 60le a day looking at your skills and qualifications.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Aren't I a bit tall and single to be a hobbit - whore. Plus I have all my own teeth!!! And I still have periods... I defy you all [Wink]

I actually lived in a nice little village in 'middle England' but I think that would confuse cuckoo if we start breaking areas up... in fact if you check my village out in the Doomsday Book it used to be a hamlet [Wink]

Shall we now discuss ancestry? Shall I name drop who my Great Great Uncle was? I mean does family history as well as location location location have any bearing on who we are as people today?

Judging folks on where they live is like assessing IQ based on bra size!!! So illogical!

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Sussex
Essex
Middlesex

and of course Wessex

speaks for itself what they are like Jane, [Wink] Thats where they have sex in the streets and all walk about NEKED [Big Grin]
Ahh yes, that is what I miss most about home, our lovely neked walks in Essex *sigh*

quote:
A total idiot is one who gives advice in which they are not qualified to give.
Says the American person trying to teach England's geography to English people...
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:
quote:

Sussex
Essex
Middlesex

and of course Wessex

Ahh yes, that is what I miss most about home, our lovely neked walks in Essex *sigh*

quote:
A total idiot is one who gives advice in which they are not qualified to give.
Says the American person trying to teach England's geography to English people...

hahaha as an american i wouldnt dare do this cas i have no since of direction.. i would probably put england where egypt is..if i aint dirrected then i will get lost. now put me on a freeway in usa and i can get anywhere..
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Plus I have my teeth, I wasn't a teen mother, I finished university and I don't pay for "companionship".

My city is one of the largest in UK too, so? I was a teen mother and raised my kids and studied at the same time, so? I dont pay for companionship either, I got no job remember [Big Grin] and just coz you have your own teeth does not mean you aint one of ES battlers! Moron! [Roll Eyes]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't want to worry you girls but 'the shires' was mentioned 4 times tonight on Crimewatch [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm from the Shires too, and I am 22 times removed from King Edward 111....... so how about that for name dropping
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
i'm from the Shires too, and I am 22 times removed from King Edward 111....... so how about that for name dropping

[Eek!]

*Bows down before King Shareen* (22 times removed)

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can call me majesty Ayisha
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

My city is one of the largest in UK too, so? I was a teen mother and raised my kids and studied at the same time, so? I dont pay for companionship either, I got no job remember [Big Grin] and just coz you have your own teeth does not mean you aint one of ES battlers! Moron! [Roll Eyes]
If you did "study" for something other than your high school equivalence and a certificate in Accounting. Like a university or college degree, why not name the college or university so I can verify?

Seriously its not that bad, you screwed up every major adult milestone in your life, its a complete package! [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

If you did "study" for something other than your high school equivalence and a certificate in Accounting. Like a university or college degree, why not name the college or university so I can verify?

Seriously its not that bad, you screwed up every major adult milestone in your life, its a complete package! [Big Grin]

you really have so little to do that you want to verify with my college?

Basford Hall College English and Maths grade A and B respectively, Arnold and Carlton College AAT level 1, pass with distinction. Clarendon College AAT level 2 and 3, before it changed to an NVQ but I ended with NVQ level 4 as the format changed after I did level 2. I did start both CIMA and ACCA at level 2 but gave it up as not enough 'numbers' and to much waffle I kept falling asleep and that was nightschool. [Big Grin] there you go sono, knock yourself out. All while raising 3 kids, unlike you having to get rid of your 1 kid to get educated to primary school spelling. I dont think thats screwing up really is it?

I have also never been fired or laid off from a job and was headhunted by a University when I worked for an International property management company.

Stick that in your files.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com