EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need a drooling emoticon here.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karla

Member # 5472

posted 23 May, 2006 08:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chimps hope that you are ok now and you feel better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1050 | From: Romania | Registered: Sep 2004 | IP: Logged |

yeah went doccys ,give me antibiotics got a bug viral and tummy ..been to sleep nice sleep now me here [Wink] whata life ..

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _hellraiser:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
Not what I expected at all.

But hit the gym, those shoulders look scrawny. Need to put on some muscle.

Sodomize_me, regarding your last PM to me asking me to "help" you, I'd love to help you.

Sadly, I do not have Dr Kevorkian's home phone number.

I can see enough of your shoulders in the pic because they're pointy and not very broad.

I pm'd you May 8th. Quite a lapse.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut up cunt-cheese, you can't see sh!t.

I'm 6"1' and I weigh 190lbs, so yes, I could easily pick you up and hurl you thru a plate glass window with one hand.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Shut up cunt-cheese, you can't see sh!t.

I'm 6"1' and I weigh 190lbs, so yes, I could easily pick you up and hurl you thru a plate glass window with one hand.

My husband is 6'3" and 250lbs and used to be a spotter in weight training for Mr. Egypt.

And no you couldn't even lift me. My husband can, but you cannot.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*

I know better but I wish I could post a pic of my husband. He is huge.

I love watching him in the kitchen cooking, just so I can see those huge wide, muscular shoulders.

I am a muscular big boned woman and he is the same in male form.

He's just huge. He intercepts muggings at work and gets really pissed off. 4-5 guys mugging one drunken chick coming back from the club.

One punch and he broke someone's nose and knocked him out cold, the other stupid dudes ran.

He's huge, angry and scarry. Still he's impressive.

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

A man with kidney failure, penis-failure, and basically a complete phuck up that mooches off you and does nothing to enhance your or his life and you're defending him?

Well hey, I gotta give credit where it's due.

Kudos to you and your dickless, mannequin bitch husband.

Here's a cookie, enjoy.

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
A man with kidney failure, penis-failure, and basically a complete phuck up that mooches off you and does nothing to enhance your or his life and you're defending him?

Well hey, I gotta give credit where it's due.

Kudos to you and your dickless, mannequin bitch husband.

Here's a cookie, enjoy.

at least he got married and proved his manhood.

You haven't yet. So its difficult to know if you are a real man or not.

And why would you bother to remember personal particulars of mine?

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
quote:
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*

I love watching him in the kitchen cooking, just so I can see those huge wide, muscular shoulders.

He's just huge. He intercepts muggings at work and gets really pissed off. 4-5 guys mugging one drunken chick coming back from the club.

One punch and he broke someone's nose and knocked him out cold, the other stupid dudes ran.

You're full of sh!t, phuck off.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:
quote:
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*

You're full of sh!t, phuck off.
haven't quite left your preteen years have you?

that accounts for the boney narrow shoulders. [Roll Eyes]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Don't pretend to be happy with the bitch that you married after all those fucked up PMs you sent me complaining about him, and denigrating entire populations because of your own fucked up choices.

Once again, phuck off cuntweed.

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Don't pretend to be happy with the bitch that you married after all those fucked up PMs you sent me complaining about him, and denigrating entire populations because of your own fucked up choices.

Once again, phuck off cuntweed.

You notice how I have had to use cuss words to express myself?
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

You can never have me.

Ever.

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
You can never have me.

Ever.

Never asked, I like men who fill out. Not scrawny mad-lib reading dorks.
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Are you done talking to me?

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Are you done talking to me?

Need to have the last word, like a woman?
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Sophmoric insults as is your trademark is not working on me, or anyone else for that matter.

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Sophmoric insults as is your trademark is not working on me, or anyone else for that matter.

So you are a woman! Knew it!
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!
12 pages, 568 posts and finally the thread gets trashed.
I think there should be some sort of award for screwing up this thread. It was bound to happen at some point but....
Okay, you guys win a double cup, that's double "D" , for impaling this thread!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
WOW!
12 pages, 568 posts and finally the thread gets trashed.
I think there should be some sort of award for screwing up this thread. It was bound to happen at some point but....
Okay, you guys win a double cup, that's double "D" , for impaling this thread!

Good Golly, this thread has been trashed before, so to speak.

I think _hellraiser and I were just having a playful spat.

No worries.

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh you guys play roughhhhh...
Okay but the thread is post yer pic, so im waiting for the pic of hulk hubby heehee
[Wink]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i4.tinypic.com/10nz1ih.jpg

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Playful spat would imply there is some sort of cameraderie between us, which there isn't.

You're not smart enough to lie about anything to save face.

Pick me up a milkshake when you get home from your job at Wendy's.

--------------------

maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New picture
Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
now lets get laughing im up for some head bangers / [Wink] http://i4.tinypic.com/10pa9ty.jpg

[Razz]

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maryanne:
New picture

There is no now picture there [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimp I found a sister for you [Smile]
http://www.algonet.se/~anki-p/cute-monkeys-2.jpg

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
hehehe thanx nice one ..
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i3.tinypic.com/11bm4vt.jpg

Cosmo n Khaled out WAY too late in DC

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

Seems you are a perfect pair! [Smile]
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! We are absolutely bonkers about each other, He really is the man of my dreams.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:

Nice pic Cosmo, Khaled looks a bit Latino.
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
He is Egyptian/Turkish from Giza/Imbaba. Used to shark all the ladies in Sharm and Hurghada before he moved to the US. Now he just charms me [Smile] The night we met we were in an International nightclub and I speak fluent Spanish so I was prattling on forever to him in Spanish and he waited till the end of the night to say, "I don't speak Spanish". He asked me to marry him the next night, and we flew to Egypt a month later. Coming up on a year, and tonight we are flying to Miami to spend the weekend in South Beach forgetting about our CRAZY work schedules and honoring romance! Love is LOVELY!!!
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is Egyptian/Turkish also...it does make a lovely combination, doesn't it?

Sounds like you and your hubby have a blast together. Mabrook!

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

clearer version of first pic

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

http://www.noscruf.org/default.asp?video=true

Something for the razor-averse members of ES to consider.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He is Egyptian/Turkish from Giza/Imbaba. Used to shark all the ladies in Sharm and Hurghada before he moved to the US. Now he just charms me [Smile] The night we met we were in an International nightclub and I speak fluent Spanish so I was prattling on forever to him in Spanish and he waited till the end of the night to say, "I don't speak Spanish". He asked me to marry him the next night, and we flew to Egypt a month later. Coming up on a year, and tonight we are flying to Miami to spend the weekend in South Beach forgetting about our CRAZY work schedules and honoring romance! Love is LOVELY!!!

Sounds great, Cosmogirl, all the best to the both of you! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://timogin.hi5.com
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:

Is that the Platinum gym in those pics?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Is that the Platinum gym in those pics?
Yup [Big Grin] ...do u go there ?
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined shortly after they opened and went there regularly for a year. But then I had to travel, so I didn't renew my contract ... and I don't think I'll go back there. They have great weight lifting machines, very sophisticated, and the staff is nice, but the music is driving me insane.
[Frown]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

this is my second year there ...its great for me bec i live so so near ...Yeah the music is crazy ..and u always have to talk to them abt it ...either change the dam track that have been going for hours or put down the volume ...i solved this issue by geting my own music ...the ppl there r very friendly ..especially if ur contract will expire soon and they want u to renwe it [Razz] hehehehe i took three extra monthes for free when i renewed my contract [Wink] and then they made a weight lifting competition with 3 month free membership prize ..and i won..I LOVE THIS PLACE ....i got 6 month for free in no time ..hehehehehe
Timo
Member # 7193

BTW Dalia ...the gym owner's wife is called Dalia too ...and now she is in charge of the gym bec he is away...i hope u r not her...or ill get my ass kicked out of the gym bec of all these free monthes [Razz]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
and then they made a weight lifting competition with 3 month free membership prize ..and i won..

I *won* one of those competitions as well, but since there were no other female competitors they only gave me one month for free.
[Big Grin]

quote:
and u always have to talk to them abt it ...either change the dam track that have been going for hours or put down the volume ...
Interesting you should mention this! I used to always complain and I had the impression that I was the only one who ever did. I've spoken to many women in the locker room about this and every single one of them said she hated the music. Yet the management seems to think it's the clients who want it that way. Weird.

You can never match everybody's taste, so I think they should have no music at all and let people bring their own ... or at least turn it down to a moderate level.

Timo
Member # 7193

LoL ...In my competition it was just 2 month ...but i asked him to make it 3 month bec he said there r not gona be 2nd place prizes ...as for the music,for a gym its like an unwritten rule ...u should play energetic tracks (rap,hip hop,techno,trance etc...) not arabic music and not quran and not mettal or ppl will kill each other (alhto i listen to it on mp3 while training) ...btw the managment changed as a whole ...i dnt know if u know the ppl there but Emad the general manager is fired,Ashraf the front desk manager left,Osama radwan the fitness manager left,Karim the fitness assitent maanger fired...left,fired,left,fired ...hehehe a long list ....who do u know there ?
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That was too funny Sono.....
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
clearer version of first pic

I liked both version [Smile]
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello ES members

here comes my turn

http://aelhusseiny.hi5.com

samir

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
quote:

That was too funny Sono.....
I have a feeling a guy produced the clip, but seriously I can't see what is so attractive about a hairy woman.

And I don't find beards or moustaches sexy either, on men.

This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com