EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.myspace.com/tarek307
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.atomfilms.com/af/togo/

first film "new boobs". Might bring up some memories.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooo..I love facial hair. I love my husband clean shaven also but sometimes a few days growth is damn sexy. He's grown a beard now which I've requested that he keep until I get there in 3 weeks inshallah. I have a few fantasies that I'd like to play out before he shaves. Rrrarrrrr.

quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
http://www.noscruf.org/default.asp?video=true

Something for the razor-averse members of ES to consider.

That was too funny Sono.....
I have a feeling a guy produced the clip, but seriously I can't see what is so attractive about a hairy woman.

And I don't find beards or moustaches sexy either, on men.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is husband of my Charita
http://i5.tinypic.com/15502fk.jpg

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my space.com/micky
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry that was www.myspace.com/micky0214
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tarek, very nice pictures
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
sorry that was www.myspace.com/micky0214

Nice pic micky [Smile] I saw that your zodiac sign is leo...that means strong woman [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i try but sometimes it is hard . waiting for monday for our visa is the hard part being strong and not go out of my mine till then
karla
Member # 5472

I wish you luck monday! Keep the hope [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you so much karla . that means alot to me
karla
Member # 5472

Micky please share the news...hope that you got the visa [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
we have to have the orginal divorce papers so i sent them today and they will get them on wed and the consular said they will look at the papers then stamp his passport with the visa we waited for since jan. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we did it
thanks for asking karla [Big Grin]

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics folks! [Smile]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
we have to have the orginal divorce papers so i sent them today and they will get them on wed and the consular said they will look at the papers then stamp his passport with the visa we waited for since jan. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we did it
thanks for asking karla [Big Grin]

Congrats! [Smile]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes congrats ,and expsect this thread to be dleted in 2mins ,there is a coo going on in here ,andit alint me ,,look whos threads r dissapering al of certain members and how come i can thread invisble :confused:when i want too
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Here the admin is master,boss or what you want to call him...if wants to delete this thread you cannot say nothing!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did i im not the only one who is having threads gone i was just saying dont jump down my throat kk wat the heck i do to u ,i have no master but him
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a pic of me...
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/ashkia/DSCF0243.jpg

...and one of my husband and I [Smile]
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/ashkia/DSCF0279.jpg

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unpoetic
Member # 11354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unpoetic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and this is me..

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=1zn06ch

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by unpoetic:
and this is me..

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=1zn06ch

Let me guess...you are the blonde one...isn't it? [Smile]
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by AshkiA:
Here's a pic of me...
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/ashkia/DSCF0243.jpg

...and one of my husband and I [Smile]
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/ashkia/DSCF0279.jpg

Another nice couple!!! [Smile]
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread will never end. Fine, I might as well post another pic of me. tell me if i look different from the last couple of pics i posted (ages ago!!)

http://i2.tinypic.com/1zpnted.jpg

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

That photos from Dahab it was clearer than this. Frankly I liked more that one from Dahab [Smile]
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am back guys [Smile]

with a new pic , missed all of ya (tigerlly,everybody [Smile] )
http://i7.tinypic.com/24lkger.jpg

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ahmed, we missed you too. How is it going? What are you up to? Your health is back to normal? [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok where can you load your pic but then you can take it down again. i want to share my pic but i dont want to leave it here.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
THIS IS ME http://i8.tinypic.com/24m9tf8.jpg
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your posts always sound so happy Mickey - and your photo matches! You've got a great smile!
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by r.i.p.R:
yes congrats ,and expsect this thread to be dleted in 2mins ,there is a coo going on in here ,andit alint me ,,look whos threads r dissapering al of certain members and how come i can thread invisble :confused:when i want too

what are you talking about? thread invisable?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thankyou get-over-it
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
ok where can you load your pic but then you can take it down again. i want to share my pic but i dont want to leave it here.

Share pictures with people you trust by pm or e-mail only. If you put a picture on here this means someone can immediately save and misuse it or copy it when quoting you so it is still accessible. Just be careful. BTW I never posted any personal pic of me or my family on this forum.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Share pictures with people you trust by pm or e-mail only. If you put a picture on here this means someone can immediately save and misuse it or copy it when quoting you so it is still accessible. Just be careful. BTW I never posted any personal pic of me or my family on this forum.
thanks Tigerlilly, i always value your opinion.advice taken [Big Grin]
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow what a long thread [Eek!]
Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are beautiful ashika, and your husband is very handsome.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

yes yes yes sister agreed i had same problem ,but i must say they are all lovely pictures ive just seen now .mashallah beautiful and the others making a lovely couple ,i haven smiled in a long time ive changed ..
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaliG182:
Moi>> http://65.214.37.88/ts?t=16226913045864768805

Uhh how is this you? I could have sworn this picture was on google images before...
Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OneLoveOnePeople:
Hello All, here is me, (hope it works): http://www.face-pic.com/Peachesncreme74

Hi! Welcome to ES forum. Your profile says your native american. I am as well! [Big Grin] . Nice to meet you by the way and hope to see more of you around the forum.
Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Guest Of Life:
wow what a long thread [Eek!]

Too long to be true [Smile]
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some new photos of moi [Smile]

http://i8.tinypic.com/25h1xl5.jpg

http://i8.tinypic.com/25h1y15.jpg

and Mr. M.

http://i8.tinypic.com/25h203n.jpg

and Moi with Mr. M.

http://i8.tinypic.com/25h2103.jpg

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
HEY BABES HES GROWN HIS HAIR ,,LOL LOL AND UR SO SWEET AND SO PRETTY I CAN SEE WHY HE WONT LET U GO UR FIRST HUSBAND MUST HAVE BEEN MAD ...BEAUTIFUL MASHALLAH ...
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOLOL!!! He's not bald, he's blond...you just can't see the hair in the pics [Wink] hahahaha!!!

Thank you, love [Smile] You're pretty darn cute yourself [Smile]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
http://i8.tinypic.com/25h26b7.jpg

uhm moi here not got no sleep ..lol lol

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOL!

you have exotic beauty ya Chimpsy girl [Smile]

Rrrrrrarrrrrrrr [Wink]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
hehehehe its the indian charm and the african arab exotic genes handed down ..lol lol aged with beauty hahahaha i laugh yeah i got grey hair yah no ,plentyhave to dye me hair with a tooth comb ,lol lol ...got alugh havent yah soon there be more wrinkles round the whole eye lid ..hahahahahah so funny but ur gorgeous
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Hey I get a few greys here and there...hair dye, hair dye, hair dye! That is pretty damn close to my natural color though. If only my baby face stays for another 20 yrs, I'll be good. [Smile]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Yes..chimps has gorgeous eyes mash'Allah.

As do you [Smile]

Ice blue...I'm jealous!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh.. you posted before i deleted... i decided under the circumstances, not to post one with him in it... i will update later when i can be bothered!!!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Yes..chimps has gorgeous eyes mash'Allah.

As do you [Smile]

Ice blue...I'm jealous!

hehehehe ICE BLUE WHERE WHAT IM GREEN PURE GREEN THATS WHY ME CANT SEE HALF THE TIME CUS I CANT STAND LIGHT ,,HEHEHEHE U MAKE ME LAUGH BABES U TELL UR HUBBY FROM ME HE TREAT U RIGHT THEN I WONT GET ANY MORE GREY HAIRS ..LOL LOL BLONDE WHERE ME LOOKING HEHEHEHEEHEHH WHAT A SWEET COUPLE AND PLEASE DONT RETURN THE COMPLIMENT OF MY HUBBY HES A DAWG.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com