EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
yeah ....... I'm ugly & I'm sooo insecure & afraid of people calling me FUGLY [Big Grin] [Razz]

I'll do a handful of plastic surgeries ( & sex change, since i'm a transexual) before I dare to post my picture here since I'm in no way as pretty as you all [Cool]

But kantagah, you havent posted you're real picture anyway, so I assume you're fugly too [Roll Eyes]

Or you can prove me wrong & PM it to me [Wink]

Maaaaaaaaaan, do I have to go through that same exercise again with you like I did yesterday with Sono [Mad]
Look, she was confident enough and posted pics, so did everyone else. If you don't that's fine, just fine [Wink]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to repeat again, as some of you dont seem to understand

IM NOT MARRIED, IM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG

THANKS CAT, THE DARK ANGEL FOR YOURE KIND REMARKS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get finally over that 'infamous YR picture'?! PLEASEEEEE!!! [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga, following MK around:
quote:
yeah ....... I'm ugly & I'm sooo insecure & afraid of people calling me FUGLY [Big Grin] [Razz]

I'll do a handful of plastic surgeries ( & sex change, since i'm a transexual) before I dare to post my picture here since I'm in no way as pretty as you all [Cool]

But kantagah, you havent posted you're real picture anyway, so I assume you're fugly too [Roll Eyes]

Or you can prove me wrong & PM it to me [Wink]

Maaaaaaaaaan, do I have to go through that same exercise again with you like I did yesterday with Sono [Mad]
Look, she was confident enough and posted pics, so did everyone else. If you don't that's fine, just fine [Wink]

oooooh, i have no confidence at all....... infact, i dont get out of my house [Razz]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they just cant get over it tiger, they think its to much for a forum, not everyone mind, there has been some lovely people also, but i seem to have to repeat myself over that there is nothing wrong with it, im not married, ect ect,

i dont want to be famous, just wanted to see other people and them see me, but what a waste of time it was

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I am Not even trying to go after you YR.. at this point I think I am just trying to explain my self..but your not muslim, not marrried and none of it really matters. It seems to be spiral'n out of control.. DIfferent strokes for diferent folks. I would never call someone mean names or purposely try to insult them( unless they started it first [Razz] just kidding)
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
oooooh, i have no confidence at all....... infact, i dont get out of my house [Razz]

That's fine. But you do know what everyone is thinking now ... especially your fellow ladies around here ...
I'm not leading you on or anything, I'm just stating a fact. They will say they support you, but you know better girl. If you don't come out, you got something to hide [Wink]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAT, Katanga is knocking on your door, you better take care! [Smile] )
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
CAT, Katanga is knocking on your door, you better take care! [Smile] )

See, didn't I tell you or what? Very supportive, but really all they want is for you not post so that they can rest assured and confident [Wink]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
magnona777 I was mostly referring to your cop out as Christians do this .... where muslims wouldn't ... wasnt that the point? You cannot generalize and blame the whole Christian faith cuz some women of that faith dress skimpy. That kind of thinking is not Muslim. That is the point I was trying to make.

And to make the same point...... I pointed out that I have seen many Muslims dress worse than many Christians. Again you cannot say oh this religion dresses so and so and that religion dresses so and so. That is twisted.

Your comment seemed based more on culture than religion. I couldn't tell you how many times I've heard that a good Christian woman wouldn't dress this way or that. Same from other religions.

Originally posted by magnona777:
"And christian woman dont give a crap what hangs out, if they are married or not."

It's just a biased comment and a very unfair one at that.

ok.. and this might of come out alittle harsh.. no offence to the christians.. YR you are very cute.. but from a muslim prespective.. (and responding to Samarra's post)I would not expect a christian to post the same manner of photos as a muslim.

I saw the part about no offence.......but that is exactly what you did. That's like saying I'm sorry BUT..........

I meant the correct Muslim perspective wouldn't say something like that. Neither would a Christians (in reverse of course). That is just not right.

Muslim doesn't mean you are covered from head to toe. I see Muslims here that dress way skimpier than Christians, Jews, etc. So you can't generalize that way. What about some of those skimpily dressed singers and actors that are muslims. "but from a muslim prespective " Are you saying that their pics show they are not Muslim? What's the difference? Every culture, race, religion, etc. has a mix-up of ways to dress. It is not always about Muslim/Christian who is more appropriate. It's about individuality and if they are appropriate

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree YR you're not doing anything wrong. The pics were lovely.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thankyou sheba, you have everything soooo right here, it makes alot of sense
i cant say enough thankyous
xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OKay everybody, I am going to Good News cinema now to watch "mafish gheer keda" by Khaled El Hagar

bye bye [Smile]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
have lots of fun dark angel, im going to heat my shepherds pie up, take a shower, and look my soap serie, byeeeeee
[Wink] [Smile] [Razz] [Big Grin]

im so happy for youre support sheba

have a lovely weekend all

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Have a great time at the cinema, CAT, for me it's another two hours babysitting or so and then hopefully something good on TV.

YR, enjoy your evening too. Take care! [Smile]

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Thanks YR. Hey where's my recipe for shepherds pie? LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
OKay everybody, I am going to Good News cinema now to watch "mafish gheer keda" by Khaled El Hagar

bye bye [Smile]

Ok, I'll see you there then [Big Grin]
Thanks for the pic [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

thanks girls [Wink]

you try to have fun too

I will see famous people....... yaaaaaaaaaay [Big Grin]

hehehe, dana habla awy.... i'm such an airhead [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And I am VERY familiar with the Abrahamic faiths.. and the Jewish are actually the closest in briefs to Islam.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Sorry Magnona, this just made me laugh!!! Nice pic by the way, you are pretty1

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
just have fun guys

and sheba, just brown youre minced beef off, use as much as you like,add chopped onions, carrots,and mushrooms if you like, an oxo cube, add water so that the carrots can cook till soft, but not to much so that all is drowning, just enough for the ingredients to be covered, if you have gravy granuels add some to the things so that it thickens the ingredients, then taste to see if you need to add salt or pepper,

boil a pan of potatoes, and mash with butter, melk, salt and pepper,

take away some of the gravy from the ingredients,
this must be separated as you must put the minced beef in to a deep bowl , and must not be to runny as potatoes have to sit on top and it as to be firm enough to hold the potatoes, so as little of juice as poss in the meat,

save the juice from the gravy, it will be heated after to pour over,

ok, place mashed potatoes over the meat,

grate cheddar cheese on top of potatoes and put in the oven for around 20 mins, untill its bubbling hot and cheese browns a little, heat gravy , serve with peas or any vedg and enjoy,

you can use whatever ingredient amount you like, the more you make it the more you learn how much to make in one time, i just throw everything in the pan in one time.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you [Smile]
and do you disagree??? My friends and me on another site had talked about this before.. about practicing people.. and who is more similiar

Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have an opinion on the subject, it was the thought of Jewish and Muslim people in similiar underwear to each other (briefs)!

[Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
haha
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
didnt notice my type o [Razz] i am multi tasking.. geeze.. I wonder where my mind is [Razz]
Beliefs !!!!!

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Hahahaha, I figured that was what you meant, it just tickled me!!! Thanks! [Wink]
Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary/Anne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed will be pleased his thread has reached 974 replys.This is the most popular thread on ES.
Posts: 60 | From: The internet | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]yeah ....... I'm ugly & I'm sooo insecure & afraid of people calling me FUGLY [Big Grin] [Razz]

Or you can prove me wrong & PM it to me [Wink] [/QB]

LOL!!! Your modesty deserves a medal,CAT.(Just kidding! [Big Grin] ) Now you know you are telling lies... [Wink]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
For one, I need to trust the person I show my privies to.

Or you can intercept a online chat like Auto had. Go ask him for a pic of my privies, according to him he has them.'

Actually that red gallabiya pic the ring is on the wedding finger.

Yorkshire Rose, invest in some new mascara its clumping like crazy.

THANK YOU, SONOMOD, for hyjacking this lovely thread to draw all the attention on you (again). [Mad]

You are not half as good-looking as YR is, she actually can easily pass as a Egyptian woman (and hell would they be jealous to have such a fair skin [Cool] ).

And about showing her knee, we both know that this forum is 'occupied' (that's how Egyptians on here like to refer to us) by mostly foreign women so WTF are you talking about? And the main interest of the Egyptian guys who come on this board is definitely not to teach morals (hehehehe definitely no).

Envy is hard to swallow, Sono, but you need to accept the way you look and the way you are. BTW want me to post your pic with the reindeer pullover on? [Wink]

If you want to lecture someone about pics why don't you work at first on your verbal impressions - because they show how easy-going and vulgar you are. Have fun with your shower faucet because that's all what you will ever get! [Big Grin]

quote:
Are you dutch or are you from the Eastern block?

Is this a Minnesotan cow village joke??? [Roll Eyes]

And sorry, [Smile] YR [Smile] , don't pay attention to certain members on this forum. You are a gorgeous woman and some others here just can't take it. You are beautiful on the outside AND on the inside. Take good care of yourself! [Smile]

Tigerweed I have been certified hundreds of times as good looking.

Besides you've never posted a pic of yourself, so ES has no idea if your motives for bashing obviously good looking usernames such as myself isn't due to feeling inferior.

YR is poseing in a seductive manner and has a wedding ring on. She is proving the Arab generalization that western women are shartmeet.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"And christian woman dont give a crap what hangs out, if they are married or not."

ok.. and this might of come out alittle harsh.. no offence to the christians.. YR you are very cute.. but from a muslim prespective.. (and responding to Samarra's post)I would not expect a christian to post the same manner of photos as a muslim.

So what you are saying is Muslims are vastly morally superior to westerners.

[Roll Eyes]

Yet how many new reverts don't show a little flesh while they are chatting away with their online boyfriends? And how many revert westerners on ES were completely divorced before they started looking for love online or on vacation?

I don't think either party who are both *Muslim* keep it clean for long.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Tigerweed I have been certified hundreds of times as good looking.

Besides you've never posted a pic of yourself, so ES has no idea if your motives for bashing obviously good looking usernames such as myself isn't due to feeling inferior.

YR is poseing in a seductive manner and has a wedding ring on. She is proving the Arab generalization that western women are shartmeet.

Please, Sono, here and now, I've got couple of your pics saved (guess I was at the right time at the right place [Wink] ) give me the okay and I post them. You don't have anything to hide since you are so incredible good-looking (cough). [Big Grin]

PS: It's good for my husband to know your fonzie face if you ever come for help to your embassy in Cairo. Really, I wonder, if you'd tell him the things you told me about him straight into his face?

BTW, why you are sending constantly pics to male ES members per pm - I thought

quote:

ES centers around Egypt, not foreign females looking for love in Egypt.

Copeche?

No, actually I really don't understand and other are probably not either.

And gosh, I read you were walking around in Lesbo outfits? Hell, what happened to you?! [Eek!] Tried it yet, honey, how did you like it??? [Big Grin]

And don't forget - with your consent - I'll post the pics and only then, I don't want to be mean like others would do (hm Auto....). I ain't bluffing - Amy got a face, ugh!

Let's have a hearty party! [Wink]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i think you talk a load of crap, i have foto of you , with youre red hair, my guy thought you were a guy before,

so get over youre self,

no wedding ring, are you still so stupid,

and in egypt there are lots of christian egyptians, does nobody know this, this is not just a muslim forum, so people can be the way they want to be, there are plenty of christian egyptians, too on this forum, who live totally normal lives, wear skirts, drink beer, so just get over youre jealousy
why am i getting the impression you sono are treating this as only a muslim forum,
god woman get a life wont you,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
YR, Sono with red hair, looking like a guy (oh she's turning male now! [Eek!] ). Don't have this one in my collection yet. Can you share? [Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes babe, give me youre email i send direct

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
i think you talk a load of crap, i have foto of you , with youre red hair, my guy thought you were a guy before,

so get over youre self,

no wedding ring, are you still so stupid,

and in egypt there are lots of christian egyptians, does nobody know this, this is not just a muslim forum, so people can be the way they want to be, there are plenty of christian egyptians, too on this forum, who live totally normal lives, wear skirts, drink beer, so just get over youre jealousy
why am i getting the impression you sono are treating this as only a muslim forum,
god woman get a life wont you,

I don't have red hair never had. You haven't seen my pic obviously.

I am not blind, a diamond ring set in gold on your left hand on the ring finger means you are married according to western custom.

http://i16.tinypic.com/4dgp7w0.jpg

Besides even a Coptic woman wouldn't post a pic like that on the web nor allow a picture like that to be taken when she has a wedding ring on.

You made a huge mistake, now accept it and move on!

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Please, Sono, here and now, I've got couple of your pics saved (guess I was at the right time at the right place [Wink] ) give me the okay and I post them. You don't have anything to hide since you are so incredible good-looking (cough). [Big Grin]

PS: It's good for my husband to know your fonzie face if you ever come for help to your embassy in Cairo. Really, I wonder, if you'd tell him the things you told me about him straight into his face?

BTW, why you are sending constantly pics to male ES members per pm - I thought

quote:

ES centers around Egypt, not foreign females looking for love in Egypt.

Copeche?

No, actually I really don't understand and other are probably not either.

And gosh, I read you were walking around in Lesbo outfits? Hell, what happened to you?! [Eek!] Tried it yet, honey, how did you like it??? [Big Grin]

And don't forget - with your consent - I'll post the pics and only then, I don't want to be mean like others would do (hm Auto....). I ain't bluffing - Amy got a face, ugh!

Let's have a hearty party! [Wink]

Please, Sono, here and now, I've got couple of your pics saved (guess I was at the right time at the right place [Wink] ) give me the okay and I post them.

I didn't give Auto my consent to post those pics, he hacked into my email and then posted them.

Whatever photos you have probably aren't of me anyhow.

S: It's good for my husband to know your fonzie face if you ever come for help to your embassy in Cairo. Really, I wonder, if you'd tell him the things you told me about him straight into his face?

The only detailed comment you have ever posted on "Ministry of Military Cooperation" was the canteen . I have seen a picture of the canteen and its exactly how you described it.

Tigerweed, you buddy up with just about every foreign female ES who is living a online lie for a reason.

What about your husband's masters degree? I checked into it and it was only a certificate that has been offered to bachelor students since 2003. I had posted a long thread about your lies in regards to your husband's career before. I could repost but there is a good chance that this thread will be locked or it will be deleted.

I did the research on you and I have the goods, do I need to repost again?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Ya Sono, in our region people who are engaged carry the ring on the left hand, once they are married the wedding ring is on the right hand.

You see, you can learn something on ES. Now stop harassing YR and accept that she's not married. If we should be wrong then prove it by a marriage certificate. You might want to research that!

Hey, YR, did you hear that? You are married!

Sono, YOU made a huge mistake, now accept it and move on (in your own words)!!! [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i didnt make no mistake, you just cant handle the jealousy, and as for a wedding ring hehehehehe, you are so bloody wrong, never was married, or had kids, but i love diamonds, and is it now a crime to wear one, i have a few actually, so keep youre nose out

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary/Anne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never seen Samarra_Anissa picture so I cant comment
Posts: 60 | From: The internet | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well, Sono, if you don't think it's you on these pictures I can post them. You are probably right, it ain't you!

But maybe if I give you the pic names your memory comes back:

cuddling jackson, camel love, hearty party, desktopconversatory (that's the one where you are wearing the Bridget Jones pullover!), sea gazing (btw you must have really like the Egyptian food at that time! [Big Grin] ).

Well, just wanted to let you know what I have....

And you still didn't answer why you are so frequently sending pm's off to other male Egyptians here on this forum?

No comment about my husband's profession, it's a secret, I can't give any pictures out either for security reasons and luckily I pick safely the people I want to meet in real life.

Take care! [Smile]

ho lee fook
Member # 12436

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ho lee fook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay folks drum roll

One is a hotteeeeee

and the the crosseyed one is psychomod

start voting for the most attractive guys

ps Tigerlilly I saved you the bother ha ha hah

http://i16.tinypic.com/4dgp7w0.jpg

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7633/sonomodpicturelz0.png

Posts: 12 | From: st julians bay malta | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
youre right girl
dont put any there

youll only get hassle over youre good looks, hehehehhe
to much jealousy

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
LOL

I vote for pic #1. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheheheheheheheheheh

this is the one i have

sooooooosexy bird
heheheheheeh

ho lee fok you are the best, i could kiss you now, thankyou, you answered my prays, so is this the real sono, yes its just jealousy honey

get over it,

heheheheheheehheeheheheheh

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK lets not get carried away here ladies.

Sonomod is not ugly, or even unattractive....period!

Have you ever seen someone who was genuinely ugly?

Anyway, it's a sign of low class to attack someone for their appearance.

Everyone has beautiful aspects about their person, whether physical, mental or emotional in nature.

Besides, beauty is temporary.

Even goddesses grow old [Smile]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
What about your husband's masters degree? I checked into it and it was only a certificate that has been offered to bachelor students since 2003.
OMG!!!!!!! I cannot imagine someone going that far. Really.......That's just too far. And to admit it is worse. [Confused] ugh Thats just creepy.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

I did the research on you and I have the goods, do I need to repost again?

Oh before I forget, yes Sono, please post what kind of research you have about me..... I am curious to know (and hubby too).

And Dude, Mr. Alistair, excellent words as usual - but you know a man will never fully understand the female species. [Wink]

Sinai orchid
Member # 12499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinai orchid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire Rose [Smile]

Sono is one ugly meal ticket [Frown]

worked for egy hubbies visa and he dumped her

bitter or what?

http://community.lawyers.com/members/profile.asp?userid=150486

sonomod
Consumer

Married 10/14/01, had I-485 Marriage interview in September 12, 2002 after filing the marriage peitition in January 2002.

Recently filed the I-751 in June 2004, waiting for conditional status to removed in order to file N-400.

Lots of restrictions, I am secondary sponsor as a wife. Must continue college and eventually finish my BS. Plus work in order to earn a minuim of a yearly salary.

[Embarrassed] embarassed for sono

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
ok dude

i dont like to pick on people, but she has done nothing but pull me down the whole time, so now, its her turn, cause i didnt ask for all her bad remarks, so im sorry but i cant apologise for my rudness to her,
she has just been to mean and nasty, time for her to grow up i think

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com