EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » race in east africa (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: race in east africa
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Atheist:
[B]Waryaa

LOL You are so brainwashed it's not even funny. What is the point of posting pictures of "african blacks" that have lighter brown skin tone? All I did was did a research and just randomly pick out Somalis not like you "intentionally" trying to find the ones with lighter skin tone that still don't look different from the other Africans. Only difference is the pics you shown actually look more like African-Americans than black Africans. You continue to prove my point that you deny your blackness. You are as worse as the Puerto Ricans. Absolutely no concept of reality or what race is. Only in your own "neverland" will the somalis considered anything other than the African blacks. This discussion is getting dumber everyday. lol I'm here trying to debate over the obvious something 99.99% of the people in the world would agree with.

"A white woman dipped in chocolate", they look nothing like a white woman. Why don't you go outside of a world once and ACTUALLY see how white woman look like. If you haven’t seen an actual white woman this discussion is going nowhere. You somehow have this image that black women should have big nose, fat lips, and chocolate black skin color. A lot of black women here in US look like those pics you shown and none of them would be misrecognized as white or "chocolate dipped Caucasian". I think you are too probably ignorant to realize what "figurative of speech is". Now tell me what this European identity crisis is instead of trying change subject. It doesn’t matter what you two think about Somali. Bottom line is once you come out of the well you would realize that Somalis world wide are considered African black NOTHING else. Okay? I have never heard of Somalis being anything else than black African.

P.S “hard googled” LOL You are such a homer. You go ahead and check Somalia and you’ll find pictures of dark black people. You are getting paranoid here aren’t you. It’s like completely in denial of blackness thus my point of only identity crisis are countries with dark complexion or of African black admixture.

Cobra, jealousy? You moron those real "hard googled" lighter brown skinned Somalis are commonly found in USA. Nobody in the US would have hard time knowing that they are black or African. Get off your shaded sunglasses and you'll come grasp of what's reality and what's not. LOL Who knew the African Americans were direct relatives to the Somalis Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Atheist (edited 05 June 2005).]

Posts: 270 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Don't hate we are just Somalis"

Oh really is that why you are angered by the fact that I showed pictures of very dark Somalis? If you guys are just somalis what's up with the anger? You are so predictable it's not even funny. Haha seriously any people with common sense would laugh at your notion that somehow Somalis aren't African black.

Posts: 270 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thought2
Member # 4256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atheist:

Haha seriously any people with common sense would laugh at your notion that somehow Somalis aren't African black.

Thought Writes:

Of course Somalians are Black African people. The vast majority of their maternal and paternal DNA is Sub-Saharan African derived. Niger-Congo speaking Africans from Cameroon have higher frequencies of Eurasian Y Chormosomes than the Somali. Somali are not the only Africans with unique or diverse cranio-facial morphology. There is a systematic and contrived attempt to superficially divide African people and unite Eurasain people along "Racial" lines. The astute student of history realizes that the underlying desire to seperate African people with the Berlin Conference or on EgyptSearch along outdated "Racial" lines is rooted in psychopathic, egotistic and satanic quest for human hegemony.

Posts: 2720 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh really is that why you are angered by the fact that I showed pictures of very dark Somalis? If you guys are just somalis what's up with the anger? You are so predictable it's not even funny. Haha seriously any people with common sense would laugh at your notion that somehow Somalis aren't African black.

athiest///...i dont see the hostil tension between any1 but your words...

from what i make of it...is that...no1 here is proving if Somalis display more Eurasian features....but in contrast...display distinct Afrocoid features not rare in any parts of Africa.....the DISTINCT feature that many share in that region is seen throughout AFRICA....and proved time and time again....IT is not due to aadmixture of any sort with others outside of the continent....as modern science has prove...these features...have been over exaggerted...for the sake of eurocentrics...to grip onto the idea if the have any origin elsewhere--caucaus---but in the horn....as stated before...Somalis are the oldest if not the oldest inhabitants of the horn...and have little variations in physique or genetically then so....all events that have occured in the contient have seem little to no affect to the somali population....other then the civil war...I CAN SEE WHY SOMALIS WOULD TAKE PRIDE IN BEING WHO THEY ARE....i can actually say they are the pridest stock in africa and character wise will not comprimise any if not all for any1..and such a thought whether derives from cattle herding...has done well

Posts: 321 | From: t.o | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought2, thx for further proving the point. Only thing I'm angered about all this is the fact that only countries with identity crisis are people of dark complexion and African admixture. You go to any white countries are even many Asian countries we might dispute over which country is better but you rarely or never see people get confused with their identity. They acknowledge in heart who they are it’s not even worthy of debate. But who knew we would be doing the same discussion over some pure black Africans in Somalia. Even people that haven’t done in-depth research like you or as smart as you wouldn’t object it and those are the ones that have no interest in Africa culture. It’s widely spread as common sense. I thought Puerto Ricans and Brazilians were pathetic but this is probably the most pathetic of them all. I just hope I dearly hope that REAL Somalis don’t think like this. I really do. People need to realize how admiring and beautiful the African culture was and is. It's not only Ancient Egypt but also the lost civilization of Great Zimbabwe which I have heard was almost equally great. Let the truth be told.

mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

athiest///...i dont see the hostil tension between any1 but your words...

from what i make of it...is that...no1 here is proving if Somalis display more Eurasian features....but in contrast...display distinct indiginous Afrocoid features not rare in any parts of Africa.....the DISTINCT feature that many share in that region is seen throughout AFRICA....and proved time and time again....IT is not due to aadmixture of any sort with others outside of the continent....as modern science has prove...these features...have been over exaggerted...for the sake of eurocentrics...to grip onto the idea if the have any origin elsewhere--caucaus---but in the horn....as stated before...Somalis are the oldest if not the oldest inhabitants of the horn...and have little variations in physique or genetically then so....all events that have occured in the contient have seem little to no affect to the somali population....other then the civil war...I CAN SEE WHY SOMALIS WOULD TAKE PRIDE IN BEING WHO THEY ARE....i can actually say they are the pridest stock in africa and character wise will not comprimise any if not all for any1..and such a thought whether derives from cattle herding...has done well

Posts: 321 | From: t.o | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is taking ethnic pride before racial pride! As you have heard the Somalis are proud of being Somali first and foremost. This is not different from the Japanese who acknowledge that they are Japanese first before they are Asian. In fact many Japanese want to seperate themselves from other Asians!
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thought2
Member # 4256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought Writes:

Race as a biological fact is not a reality. Somali's should have pride in their culture, but they should not allow the enemies of Africa to superficially divide African people when genetically, phenotypically and culturally they grade into one another. Excessive pride is Haram and therefore any good Somali Muslim would step back and seek the truth instead of acting like the infidel.

Posts: 2720 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thought2, thx for further proving the point. Only thing I'm angered about all this is the fact that only countries with identity crisis are people of dark complexion and African admixture. You go to any white countries are even many Asian countries (sad thing is those few are amongst the darker skinned asians) we might dispute over which country is better but you rarely or never see people get confused with their identity. They acknowledge in heart who they are it’s not even worthy of debate. But who knew we would be doing the same discussion over some pure black Africans in Somalia. Even people that haven’t done in-depth research like you or as smart as you wouldn’t object it and those are the ones that have no interest in Africa culture. It’s widely spread as common sense. I thought Puerto Ricans and Brazilians were pathetic but this is probably the most pathetic of them all. I just hope I dearly hope that REAL Somalis don’t think like this. I really do. People need to realize how admiring and beautiful the African culture was and is. It's not only Ancient Egypt but also the lost civilization of Great Zimbabwe which I have heard was almost equally great. Let the truth be told.

Waryaa...this athiest is an ignoranus....

Somalis as stated before...ironically..as AES...are not COLORIST...they counter inferiority complex...with there complex...DISTINCT again...clan membership,culture,ligust,oral history ,traditions unique to there own...Somalis as superficial did not grow up ...in WHITE AMERICA....did not face the back lash and being listed as donkeys as the south did of the apertid....ironic...POLITICALLY..as the west...ITALY BRITIAN et al.. colonised entire platter of africa...SOMALIA was too..yet...TREATIES...colonisation in the sense of being subserviant to the colonialist is unheard of...the somalis unlike others worked side to side and supplied not with beads like the natives of N.america....organization of its markets....somalia...had not change with the rain of its various pres later....becoming laughable...grippers of the east...readily in Conquest of the entire ethiopia kenya and so on...but Russia an ally put an end to that....ect ect...

...other then genetics...preservation in somali culture is key..

history is also key in understanding...african history is key to understanding somali societies...since it seems u have little knowing of it...and jump as pathers on the throats of others because...his PRIDE...shines....its funny association with pride and afica is quite contradictory...

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
I know they aren't mixed just like most Africans in the world. And I acknowledge the fact that they come in all shapes and colors. It's only the ignorance that enables people to think other wise or the ones that somehow have this racist thought that blacks should all look the same.

Somalis can be proud of who they are but denying their black African heritage is nothing but a laughable matter. Most people are proud of their country. I'm proud of being a Korean and we use a unique distinctive language compare to all of the other Asian countries. But in general they are all my brothers adding the darker Asians in Thailand or Vietnam. I'm proud of my culture but I'm also proud of my other Asians who also have their own unique culture. I accept the diverse looks of Asians and Africans.

Again my point is what is up with the bridge created within the same African people? White people are proud of the Napoleon dynasty without being anything related to the French and they don’t doubt for a sec who they are. Why can’t all black Africans feel proud about their Ancient Egyptian? You don’t need to be a Nubian to feel proud of it.

P.S Mali what is the problem with you. So you are siding with Way who denies any black African heritage and who try to divide and distinct themselves from the other Africans that look just like them? Good lord and I thought you were a proud African.

truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for truelight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Atheist:
[B]Waryaa

LOL You are so brainwashed it's not even funny. What is the point of posting pictures of "african blacks" that have lighter brown skin tone? All I did was did a research and just randomly pick out Somalis not like you "intentionally" trying to find the ones with lighter skin tone that still don't look different from the other Africans. Only difference is the pics you shown actually look more like African-Americans than black Africans. You continue to prove my point that you deny your blackness. You are as worse as the Puerto Ricans. Absolutely no concept of reality or what race is. Only in your own "neverland" will the somalis considered anything other than the African blacks. This discussion is getting dumber everyday. lol I'm here trying to debate over the obvious something 99.99% of the people in the world would agree with.

"A white woman dipped in chocolate", they look nothing like a white woman. Why don't you go outside of a world once and ACTUALLY see how white woman look like. If you haven’t seen an actual white woman this discussion is going nowhere. You somehow have this image that black women should have big nose, fat lips, and chocolate black skin color. A lot of black women here in US look like those pics you shown and none of them would be misrecognized as white or "chocolate dipped Caucasian". I think you are too probably ignorant to realize what "figurative of speech is". Now tell me what this European identity crisis is instead of trying change subject. It doesn’t matter what you two think about Somali. Bottom line is once you come out of the well you would realize that Somalis world wide are considered African black NOTHING else. Okay? I have never heard of Somalis being anything else than black African.

P.S “hard googled” LOL You are such a homer. You go ahead and check Somalia and you’ll find pictures of dark black people. You are getting paranoid here aren’t you. It’s like completely in denial of blackness thus my point of only identity crisis are countries with dark complexion or of African black admixture.

Cobra, jealousy? You moron those real "hard googled" lighter brown skinned Somalis are commonly found in USA. Nobody in the US would have hard time knowing that they are black or African. Get off your shaded sunglasses and you'll come grasp of what's reality and what's not. LOL Who knew the African Americans were direct relatives to the Somalis Good luck.

lool relatives to the somalis what a joker you could be...somalis now look like the african americans.yaahu..sure keep telling that to yourself...most of the aferican americans i have seen look like south africans...mixed with white and black...they have light skin, nappy hair and a nose bigger then the somali one...so i don't know where you got the idea that somalis and african americans look alike....other then the african american celebrities...they some how look like the somalis..and we all know they have been under the knife.you keep talking about the somalis and african americans looking alike.i still can't believe that.so get over yourself....most of the african americans i seen think that the only people that look like the somalis are the oromos....they can't tell the difference
Atheist stop lieing to yourself i know that you can tell that somalis and aferican americans don't look alike
the somalis aren't talking about skin tone they are talking about the features....you can be the darkess person on earth and still not look like a african person...look at the Sri Lanka they are black but you won't mistake then for a african ever ask yourself why...beacause it has nothing to do with the color of yours skin...i have seen white people wiht huge nosese

somalis don't deny there african culture...iget mad when someone says are you from asia...i have to yell out and say no i am african...and the somalis are proud of been africans....rather then the african americans that say no i am not from african my ancestors where.. i am from claifornia i am from seattle not african...so why will we somalis deny that we are from africa when we are located in africa....stupid...when there are peopel going around calling as non-african yemanis..asia's and stuff....i am a proud african

[This message has been edited by truelight (edited 05 June 2005).]

Posts: 86 | From: somalia....xamer | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by truelight:

lool relatives to the somalis what a joker you could be...somalis now look like the african americans.yaahu..sure keep telling that to yourself...most of the aferican americans i have seen look like south africans...mixed with white and black...they have light skin, nappy hair and a nose bigger then the somali one...so i don't know where you got the idea that somalis and african americans look alike....other then the african american celebrities...they some how look like the somalis..and we all know they have been under the knife.you keep talking about the somalis and african americans looking alike.i still can't believe that.so get over yourself....most of the african americans i seen think that the only people that look like the somalis are the oromos....they can't tell the difference
Atheist stop lieing to yourself i know that you can tell that somalis and aferican americans don't look alike
the somalis aren't talking about skin tone they are talking about the features....you can be the darkess person on earth and still not look like a african person...look at the Sri Lanka they are black but you won't mistake then for a african ever ask yourself why...beacause it has nothing to do with the color of yours skin...i have seen white people wiht huge nosese

somalis don't deny there african culture...iget mad when someone says are you from asia...i have to yell out and say no i am african...and the somalis are proud of been africans....rather then the african americans that say no i am not from african my ancestors where.. i am from claifornia i am from seattle not african...so why will we somalis deny that we are from africa when we are located in africa....stupid...when there are peopel going around calling as non-african yemanis..asia's and stuff....i am a proud african

BRAVO, BRAVO WELL SAID. AND MAY I SAY; SAID IN STYLE.

THE PEOBLAM IS THAT THERE ARE TWO EXTREMS OF PEOPLE. ONE SAY ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME AND USE THE ONE DROP RULE. IF THEIR IS A SINGLE BLACK BLOOD IN YOU THEN YOU MUST BE BLACK.

AND YOU GOT THE OTHER LOT, WHO SAY SOMALIANS ARE CAUSCASOID OR ARAB.

THIS IS WHAT I SAY:

SOMALIANS ARE SIMPLY SOMALIANS. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.

SOMALIES ARE NOT A RESULT OF RACIAL ADMIXTURE BUT INTER MARRIAGE.

GET IT INTO YOUR THICK HEADS.

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you know..you're not even a Real Somali. Who made you the spokes person for us. You need to embrace your Irish side and leave Somalis alone.
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
speak for your self ethio.

madxa lagahaya.

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Yonis, that was a futile attempt to irritate me.

try harder

[This message has been edited by COBRA (edited 05 June 2005).]

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
You have a reading comprehension problem? Some of your people *caugh* wary *caugh* try to deny their appearance to other Africans so I made an example of how many of those light brown skinned Somalis he posted look like the African Americans of today. No unlike your stupid assumption most of them are not mixed with white. Studies show that 70% have no genes related to the Europeans. And others have little to no admixture to make it relative. Why don’t you completely read my post before you even reply it? I’ve said that the light brown skinned blacks Wary posted looked like African Americans I didn’t say all of them looked alike. Actually it’s the darker looking Somalis that have more distinctive looks than the African Americans. Those few light ones you posted are very common in USA. And though some African Americans are light brown skinned and look different form the indigenous Africans many of them are also undistinguishable compare to the indigenous Africans. Anyway this debate is stupid because we all know black people have diverse looks.
You are trying to completely distinguish yourself with the other African Americans in fact all the Somalis I have seen from African Americans or just native black or Africans from any other continent. What do you mean you can’t get over it? Didn’t I already showed Tupac looking exactly like one of the pics you showed to try prove that Somalis were different from the other Africans? LOL completely in denial ala Puerto Ricans. Keep trying hard to deny the obvious. They are black Africans just like any others. It’s simple as that.

“somalis don't deny there african culture...iget mad when someone says are you from asia...i have to yell out and say no i am african...and the somalis are proud of been africans....rather then the african americans that say no i am not from african my ancestors where.. i am from claifornia i am from seattle not african...”

I was talking about Wary, that’s why I said at the end I hope this isn’t what REAL Somalis think. I don’t even know if Wary is a real Somali or not. And by the way quit trying to make African Americans look bad. They might say they are from California but they don’t they won’t deny their blackness or where they came from. Most if not all black people acknowledge themselves as black who originally came from Africa. So enough with the bullshit. I already said that being proud of your culture or being from Somali isn’t a bad thing. What’s laughable is when you deny your blackness and African heritage. This was directly toward Wary and everyone that agrees with him. Again why do you think I stated at the end “I hope REAL Somalis don’t think like this”.

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cobra wake up and smell the reality. Nobody consider Somalis as Caucasian unless you are severely brainwashed or mentally blinded of extreme racism. You go to any country and show them a picture of a Somali and say that is a Caucasian you’ll be considered a comedian. 99% in this world consider Somalis as black Africans.
If single black blood made you African then all the Latinos and majority of the white people should be considered black but they aren't so your argument is refuted. In general term you have to be black, look black, and have substantial amount of African blood to be black. Even Halle Berry and Tiger woods who have 50% African admixture are still known as mixed blacks. Nobody really consider themselves of pure black people. This isn't rocket science it's called "common sense". Everyone in the world knows it. Now stay in the closet and pretend that you are something else other than the black Africans.

LOL It's so hard admitting the blackness of their skin color. It's almost comical.

lol@cobra half irish. Then you are not a somali or african. You are MULATTO! Join Fareed and AMR1 in the let's-suck-white-people's-butt-club.

Pucker up your lip lol

Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atheist I think you need to chill, all somalis know they are black. Just because whe have some few idiots here who are making fool out of themselves, don't mean the majority of Somalis think like them.
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
quote:
You have a reading comprehension problem? Some of your people *caugh* wary *caugh* try to deny their appearance to other Africans so I made an example of how many of those light brown skinned Somalis he posted look like the African Americans of today. No unlike your stupid assumption most of them are not mixed with white. Studies show that 70% have no genes related to the Europeans. And others have little to no admixture to make it relative. Why don’t you completely read my post before you even reply it? I’ve said that the light brown skinned blacks Wary posted looked like African Americans I didn’t say all of them looked alike. Actually it’s the darker looking Somalis that have more distinctive looks than the African Americans. Those few light ones you posted are very common in USA. And though some African Americans are light brown skinned and look different form the indigenous Africans many of them are also undistinguishable compare to the indigenous Africans. Anyway this debate is stupid because we all know black people have diverse looks.
You are trying to completely distinguish yourself with the other African Americans in fact all the Somalis I have seen from African Americans or just native black or Africans from any other continent. What do you mean you can’t get over it? Didn’t I already showed Tupac looking exactly like one of the pics you showed to try prove that Somalis were different from the other Africans? LOL completely in denial ala Puerto Ricans. Keep trying hard to deny the obvious. They are black Africans just like any others. It’s simple as that.

“somalis don't deny there african culture...iget mad when someone says are you from asia...i have to yell out and say no i am african...and the somalis are proud of been africans....rather then the african americans that say no i am not from african my ancestors where.. i am from claifornia i am from seattle not african...”

I was talking about Wary, that’s why I said at the end I hope this isn’t what REAL Somalis think. I don’t even know if Wary is a real Somali or not. And by the way quit trying to make African Americans look bad. They might say they are from California but they don’t they won’t deny their blackness or where they came from. Most if not all black people acknowledge themselves as black who originally came from Africa. So enough with the bullshit. I already said that being proud of your culture or being from Somali isn’t a bad thing. What’s laughable is when you deny your blackness and African heritage. This was directly toward Wary and everyone that agrees with him. Again why do you think I stated at the end “I hope REAL Somalis don’t think like this”.

its quit funny how a "asian",, attempts to tell any1 including a african..specifically..somalis how they precieve other fellow afros...and how they do not "embrace" ther africaness...so what i have got out of reading your post...which by far is hilarious cause many AFROCENTRICS...wow..did i type that...africa is written ALL OVER ever single somali....

atheist.....africa..is not just a BLACK and White affair..made out by the 21st mdernized society of the west.....slave trade or great fufu(ghanian dish)...theres more....where AFROs---in the West..AMERICAS..are a single drop in the Ocean of Afro- history...ignorance and bigotry is blinding....laugable...its also laughable how you point out to AE and how the whites of europe are so readily accept and associate themselve with others..napoleon(not a great ex)...why dont AFRICANS?

p.s.....before dropping a word....brush up on AE...specifically..Expeditions and reliefs of Hatshepsit and her love of the LAND OF PUNT...did i hear you say...SOMALIA WHAT?

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
What are you trying to say? Again you should re-read what I said and read carefully what I’m trying to say. I’ve said just like the white people that aren’t French relate to the Napolean Dynasty black people should also relate to Ancient Egypt. What is so wrong about that? Please tell me? Why is that it’s only the people of dark complexion that have problem being associated with the word black and why none of the white folks have a problem with their color. Please tell me? I’m wrong that Africans should respect their own people and that they should feel proud of their dark complexion? Why do you have such a hard time grasping simple concept? I never generalized Africans I’m taking this exactly from Wary and people who agree with him. Who am I to say how Africans perceive them as? I was directly quoting from those people that claim that are Somalis. I didn’t generalize anything. What is this sheer denial of being or the blackness of your frigging skin color?
Just answer my question instead of trying to attack me for no apparent reason and. I- I yes the Asian think that it’s wrong for the Somalis to try to distinct themselves with the other black Africans like Wary and his delusional friends. HERE I DIDN’T GENERALIZE the entire Africans O K A Y? I same some are brainwashed and completely in fairy land of thinking that they are somehow something other than the black Africans of today or even further the African Americans. Now just answer my question you agree or do not agree with the assertion that Somalis should be considered black Africans like any other people that live in the continent.

Yonis, again I didn't generalize the entire Somalis. I was talking to couple of them in this forum that continue to deny their blackness and african heritage. Anyway are you a somali?

mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cobra wake up and smell the reality. Nobody consider Somalis as Caucasian unless you are severely brainwashed or mentally blinded of extreme racism. You go to any country and show them a picture of a Somali and say that is a Caucasian you’ll be considered a comedian. 99% in this world consider Somalis as black Africans.
If single black blood made you African then all the Latinos and majority of the white people should be considered black but they aren't so your argument is refuted. In general term you have to be black, look black, and have substantial amount of African blood to be black. Even Halle Berry and Tiger woods who have 50% African admixture are still known as mixed blacks. Nobody really consider themselves of pure black people. This isn't rocket science it's called "common sense". Everyone in the world knows it. Now stay in the closet and pretend that you are something else other than the black Africans.

LOL It's so hard admitting the blackness of their skin color. It's almost comical.

lol@cobra half irish. Then you are not a somali or african. You are MULATTO! Join Fareed and AMR1 in the let's-suck-white-people's-butt-club.

Pucker up your lip lol

im not on his side...since the 1 drop is DE FACTO...its WIDELY USED TODAY...AS SO IS THE CASTE SYSTEM IN INDIA? brainwashing isnt it? used for politians and law makers...BLACKS as well as the COLORS got the SHORT END OF THE STICK TODAY...

I REALLY DONT SEE ANYTHING WORNG WITH BEING BLACK OTHER THEN THE SOCIAL STIGMA BEING ATTACHED AND FALSE STEROTYPE I HAVENT DIED FROM IT....

also the LONG CONDITIONING of the WEST creating the false illusion of GHETTOS..DEALING..AND PROSTIUTION a set tradition for blacks....

anyways...you also point at Halle berry...well if your following the colorist lines of white classification

question...HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE IS 50% black and other 50% white?????

well 40% of americans whether black/white have admixture....so to say halle berry for the sake of argument is 50% white is erroronous...

Bigot......last use the color grid on ANY1

Somalis AS STATED BEFORE DO NOT LIVE IN A COLORIST SOCIETY..pre-war....NONE EXISTANT SLAVE MASTERS OR PLANATIONS.......

IM SO SORRY SOMALIA ISNT THE TRAGIC STORY OF LOST IDENTITY AS INSTALLED BY OTHERS...

ignorance...brush up on AFro-HISTORY....

i got type this...

YOU R THE WEAKEST LINK.....>>>>>>>GOODBYE.....

Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
quote:
What are you trying to say? Again you should re-read what I said and read carefully what I’m trying to say. I’ve said just like the white people that aren’t French relate to the Napolean Dynasty black people should also relate to Ancient Egypt. What is so wrong about that? Please tell me? Why is that it’s only the people of dark complexion that have problem being associated with the word black and why none of the white folks have a problem with their color. Please tell me? I’m wrong that Africans should respect their own people and that they should feel proud of their dark complexion? Why do you have such a hard time grasping simple concept? I never generalized Africans I’m taking this exactly from Wary and people who agree with him. Who am I to say how Africans perceive them as? I was directly quoting from those people that claim that are Somalis. I didn’t generalize anything. What is this sheer denial of being or the blackness of your frigging skin color?
Just answer my question instead of trying to attack me for no apparent reason and. I- I yes the Asian think that it’s wrong for the Somalis to try to distinct themselves with the other black Africans like Wary and his delusional friends. HERE I DIDN’T GENERALIZE the entire Africans O K A Y? I same some are brainwashed and completely in fairy land of thinking that they are somehow something other than the black Africans of today or even further the African Americans. Now just answer my question you agree or do not agree with the assertion that Somalis should be considered black Africans like any other people that live in the continent.

Yonis, again I didn't generalize the entire Somalis. I was talking to couple of them in this forum that continue to deny their blackness and african heritage. Anyway are you a somali?

Yes, a real one at that,not like fake COBRA.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Waryaa

I agree that those pictures look like a some black americans AND SOME OTHER black africans and i do not see anything white about those somalian women.yes some of them have long noses and some are brown skinned like you said they look clearly black,and race wise look like other blacks more or less.
you could find some other black africans with the same skintone in all parts of africa.
black americans and black africans on average have dark skin tones and broad noses of course but you could find in africa and america other skin tones.

the guy(from somalia) who said that he does not have nothing incommon with the rest of africa is crazy.you could find this same crazy talk in the forum -brazil.com

[This message has been edited by kenndo (edited 05 June 2005).]

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Mali, I wouldn’t want to be called the weakest link from an incoherent babbling moron who continues to misinterpret everything I say. If you want to be disrespectful to someone who has always admired the black and African culture fine but I’m not always a nice guy either. I treat people exactly how they treat me.

“im not on his side...since the 1 drop is DE FACTO...its WIDELY USED TODAY...AS SO IS THE CASTE SYSTEM IN INDIA? brainwashing isnt it? used for politians and law makers...BLACKS as well as the COLORS got the SHORT END OF THE STICK TODAY...
I REALLY DONT SEE ANYTHING WORNG WITH BEING BLACK OTHER THEN THE SOCIAL STIGMA BEING ATTACHED AND FALSE STEROTYPE I HAVENT DIED FROM IT....
also the LONG CONDITIONING of the WEST creating the false illusion of GHETTOS..DEALING..AND PROSTIUTION a set tradition for blacks....”

So basically you are ashamed of being called black is that it? Just say it doesn’t matter. You don’t need to put rhetorical bullshit to justify it. Blacks do have this racial stereotype today but there was a time back in Ancient Egypt when being black was good and being black was proud.

Basically your ideology is that you don’t want nothing to do with the “word” black because of the stigma other non-blacks have created. That’s the real slavery mentality. Even if you guys want to be called African than blacks it really doesn’t change who you guys are. Blacks or Africans you are not going to erase the racist stigma that you guys have now unless you fight for it and stick up one another instead of creating war within your own people. You can be a Somali I’m fine with that. You are not black you are just a Somali but when you go in any part of the country you’ll be perceived as of the black race not the Somali race.

Black is just a word to describe the people of African decedent. It’s neither a stigma nor a stereotype. Black people themselves used the word black so they can have their own identity oppose to the word negroes and others words whites have used to described them for centuries. This isn’t the 21th century terminology you guys were distinctly described as of negroes before the word black was widely used. Only false illusion is you believing in what the west has created to make the people of dark complexion look bad and inferior.

As far as blacks meaning ghettos and dealing with prostitution that's a nonsensical bullshit. If I hear the word black I think of Africa, I think about their great culture and their beautiful life style. It's the black people of Ancient Egypt (that's how they called themselves) who laid the foundation of how the civilization should be built. I thank them for that. You obviously have a sick distorted mind of the word black. To me the word black is a positive one. I don’t believe in the racial stereotype the white or any non-blacks have created to describe the people of dark complexion. As far as ghettos and dealing with prostitution there are more white people in poverty in US than any other races combined. Thx for clearing it up.

There are black people in US and Africa feel proud of their dark skin and who they are. There are people who rather want to change the conception and image of the blacks or people of the dark complexion instead of trying to avoid it.

And about Halle Berry it’s simple her mother is white and her dad is black. In general terminology she is known as half white half black American. If you want to go pure biologically then nobody is pure but that’s not how race is classified in this world. You know what I wish they go pure biologically and just call everyone one human race but that’s wishful thinking.

Black is a word, African is a word; those are all just words that describe the pacific type of people. I'm not going to force how they want to be called. But at the end you guys are related to one another and are of the same people.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

something is wrong with you.
anyway most black americans are not light skinned,most are dark-skinned so get let's get that out of the way first,and they are not mixed.mixed means mixed raced like a mexican-half of something-50% of something,but it is true that most black american on average have some form of mixture,but some do not and you could be light skin or medium brown skin and still be unmixed.most africans or black person on the earth is unmixed or full-blooded but they could have varied looks and skin tones even in the same ethnic group and family.
yes i agree that most black americans do look like the average south african, west african and east african so i have no problem with that.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thought2
Member # 4256

Rate Member
quote:

the somalis aren't talking about skin tone they are talking about the features....

Thought Writes:

This may be what SOME Somalis are talking about. In fact many people around the world have an almost satanic fixation on the superficial differences in human looks. But the issue that we are concerned with on this forum is the SCIENTIFIC issue of lineage and specifically the lineage and peopling of the Egyptian Nile Valley. From a SCIENTIFIC perspective the Somali carry the same bloodline/genes as other African people and therefore are more closely related to other Africans than to non-African in any well designed genetic analysis.

Thought2
Member # 4256

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA:

ONE SAY ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME AND USE THE ONE DROP RULE. IF THEIR IS A SINGLE BLACK BLOOD IN YOU THEN YOU MUST BE BLACK.

Thought Writes:

Can you please give us one example (outside of Evil E) of someone on this forum that believes that all look the same or even make reference to "The One Drop Rule"? It seems like your just making things up as you go along and that the things that you make up have no substanence and are rooted in fantasy. Most of us n here discuss genetic variability NOT Blood (as in the "One Drop Rule"). Once again for those to lazy to go back and read the threads on this forum or to dense to understand them the term "Black" is a termn utilized by Black-Americans to represent indigenous African genetic, phenotypic and cultural variability.

mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
quote:
Mali, I wouldn’t want to be called the weakest link from an incoherent babbling moron who continues to misinterpret everything I say. If you want to be disrespectful to someone who has always admired the black and African culture fine but I’m not always a nice guy either. I treat people exactly how they treat me.

“im not on his side...since the 1 drop is DE FACTO...its WIDELY USED TODAY...AS SO IS THE CASTE SYSTEM IN INDIA? brainwashing isnt it? used for politians and law makers...BLACKS as well as the COLORS got the SHORT END OF THE STICK TODAY...
also the LONG CONDITIONING of the WEST creating the false illusion of GHETTOS..DEALING..AND PROSTIUTION a set tradition for blacks....”

So basically you are ashamed of being called black is that it? Just say it doesn’t matter. You don’t need to put rhetorical bullshit to justify it. Blacks do have this racial stereotype today but there was a time back in Ancient Egypt when being black was good and being black was proud.

Basically your ideology is that you don’t want nothing to do with the “word” black because of the stigma other non-blacks have created. That’s the real slavery mentality. Even if you guys want to be called African than blacks it really doesn’t change who you guys are. Blacks or Africans you are not going to erase the racist stigma that you guys have now unless you fight for it and stick up one another instead of creating war within your own people. You can be a Somali I’m fine with that. You are not black you are just a Somali but when you go in any part of the country you’ll be perceived as of the black race not the Somali race.

Black is just a word to describe the people of African decedent. It’s neither a stigma nor a stereotype. Black people themselves used the word black so they can have their own identity oppose to the word negroes and others words whites have used to described them for centuries. This isn’t the 21th century terminology you guys were distinctly described as of negroes before the word black was widely used. Only false illusion is you believing in what the west has created to make the people of dark complexion to look bad and inferior.

As far as blacks meaning ghettos and dealing with prostitution that's a nonsensical bullshit. If I hear the word black I think of Africa, I think about their great culture and their beautiful life style. You obviously have a sick distorted mind of the word black. I don’t because I don’t believe in the racial bullshit the white or any non-blacks have created to describe the people of dark complexion. As far as ghettos and dealing with prostitution there are more white people in poverty in US than any other races combined. Thx for clearing it up.

There are black people in US and Africa feel proud of their dark skin and who they are. There are people who rather want to change the conception and image of what the blacks or people of the dark complexion instead of trying to avoid it.

And about Halle Berry it’s simple her mother is white and his dad is black. In general terminology she is known as half white half black American. If you want to go pure biologically then nobody is pure but that’s not how race is classified in this world. You know what I wish they go pure biologically and just call everyone one human race but that’s wishful thinking.

its alright......from my twizzeler i call a brain....it really doesnt matter what somalis think.....cause i know they have...A CULTURE....HISTORY (SPANDS FROM THE GULF TO INDO CHINA)..LANGUAGE(HOW HARD THE ARABS AND COLONIST HAVE PUSH HASNT CHANGED).....TRADITIONS ROOTED SIDE BY SIDE WITH RELIGION(PRE-ISLAMIC waaq...ideologies are rooted).....all which are in its form....which i would and all (except u) classify as AFRICAN..theres no need to get technical...i DID not and would never say I WAS NOT PROUD OF BEING BLACK....SINCE SOMALIS have been interacting with there neighbors of the great valley before contact of ANY SORT.....again....REFRENCE TO BLACkk...in the SOMALI SOCIETY is NONSENSE....AS IS refernece to WHITE in HELSINKI nightlife....it makes absolutely no sense..acknowledging they...

NEVER HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED OR CONQUERED...BY NEIGHBORS.....ect..ect,.,,

theres no rhetoric here...if you want to see what you like so be it......i cant blame you or even a SOMALI....SINCE A somali NEVER SEEN anywhere else BUT THE REFLECTION OF HIMSELF ON THE STREETS OF HAMAR(SOMALI CITY)....SEEING HIMSELF on t.v 24/7...on banknotes....in various embassys if not all...and then all that disrupted by a war...and stranded in some1s other land...as you stated..looked at as merely a color BLACK.....where a Somali by SOMALI eyes scale themselves as perfection in the Eyes of God...are features are little of what a somali is....

being black and from a "african" standpoint i rightly say you no nothing about being "black" let alone "african"...and the last to input on this matter...period...

as you said its a reality...and its sad....

well thats how you see it....social limitations and constrant society has put on us.....cycles history.....maybe possibly the glory of Black empires will emerge as AE Songhi mali ect....that DAY is Distant...

but i do have 1 quest off topic but relates

Is being black easy in Manhattan? rhetorical ????

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
I feel like talking to a brick wall. I don't need to be an African to know what race the Somalis are that was the entire point of the subject. You can call it lineage in pure biological term. You can call them black as most people in the world identify as in terms of racial classification. You can call them Africans or black Africans. In korea they are called "hoogin". Which means black people. Somalis are the people I have described above.

"...i DID not and would never say I WAS NOT PROUD OF BEING BLACK....SINCE SOMALIS have been interacting with there neighbors of the great valley before contact of ANY SORT"

Then you agree with me what's the point? You feel proud of being an African. (it's the same meaning I just used the word black which means black Africans) You just want to have the last word don't you?

"Is being black easy in Manhattan? rhetorical ????"

Problem is most black people don't live in Manhattan. There are more white people in poverty and just as many white criminals in this country. Continue to degrade your own black african people here in US.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Yonis has a point!

There is a Somali community near where I live and the vast majority, like 90 to 95 percent of them are medium to dark brown in color and do not look like those folks that Waryaa posts!

In fact my Somali friends say the same thing about the few light-skinned ones I see, that they are from the north and have some mixed ancestry most likely Arab. Ironically, even these light-skinned ones look no different from black Americans and are constantly mistaken for them!! LOL

As for Cobra, I think you are better off telling us about your Irish heritage laddy!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 05 June 2005).]

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for truelight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:
Waryaa, those girls are northern Somalis, the majority live in the southern area, and they don't look like that.

north and south have light and dark colored people so you can't say dark people are from south and light people are form north...and don't tell me all those girls are from north somalia...one more thing i was watching a wedding video from s-land borco...the girls were way lighter then the guys. the guys were black as they can get..
..so i asked the girl and her reply was they use aruuda
north somalis girls are famous for puting that on their faces to make then lighter..i saw the same thing in djibouti...most of the north areas are warmer then the south areas...so please save me the lies you are spreading....sayin north is lighter then the south..the majority of people that are light skinned go for both south and north areas...i have heared the stereotype were the issaq's and daroods are the light ones and the hawiyas are the dark ones i bet that is why you said those girls are from north rather then south.other then that i don't believe in that bullshit..i have seen drak people in all the tribes.so north-south don't waste your time on which area has light skin-tone..at the end of the day they are all somalis

Posts: 86 | From: somalia....xamer | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Waryaa:

Truelight, intee joogtaana? Soomaaliya intee ka joogtaa, mise waa iska kaftameysay?[/B]

now the states....i was born in xamer but raised in hiiraan...so i am representing both xamer and hiiraan

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I think Yonis has a point!

There is a Somali community near where I live and the vast majority, like 90 to 95 percent of them are medium to dark brown in color and do not look like those folks that Waryaa posts!

In fact my Somali friends say the same thing about the few light-skinned ones I see, that they are from the north and have some mixed ancestry most likely Arab. Ironically, even these light-skinned ones look no different from black Americans and are constantly mistaken for them!! LOL

As for Cobra, I think you are better off telling us about your Irish heritage laddy!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 05 June 2005).]

you mean mistaken for certain types of some black americans with lighter skin,even lighter skin blacks vary but there is one thing they have incommon they all look racially black.
of course as we know as well some lighter skin blacks that do not have any other racial mixture as well.

Waryaa
Member # 7735

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Waryaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thinking some of you guys goes I posted those pictures because of the tone of their skin colour. I didn't not. In fact, it was a side affect, unintended consequence. As I have said on other threads, most Somalis are brown.

We don't have skin-colour complexity issue, as our honourable Atheist wishes to think so. We Somalis honestly never had inferiority complex, which in fact some consider our too prideness as a negative trait. For us, it isn't. We are proud to be a pride nation.

Yoonis, save your clan mentality some other suitable place. Thank you.

These girls are the epitome of how Somalis vary.

Posts: 73 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
lol This thread wasn't about skin color complexity but what exactly the race, lineage, the type of people the Somalis were. Politically, genetically biologically, scientifically, logically and the world wide view of the Somalis are considered black, African, black Africans, “hoogin” (Korean term), and in the past negroes. Black doesn't mean you have to be literally the color black. Get out of your well and think for a sec instead of spewing pure nonsense. You sound like a guy who has been trapped in a basement for a decade. It seems you have this fixation of the word “black” when it is in reality to describe a particular type of people not the color black.

You said most Somalis have brown skin that’s what most black people (world wide racial term) look like. You just said “inferiority complex” that shows you indeed have “inferiority complex” or else the word black or dark shouldn’t be an issues of describing your people. Because whether you like it or not or whether you are stuck in your own never-never land those are the words used to describe your people world wide. And it’s not negative unless you subconsciously believe it that way like your insecurity make you want to believe. Son I feel sorry for you.

Obviously the pictures above and the lighter brown skinned blacks you posted in the earlier post are all considered blacks in racial term or African or black African or “hoogin”, or some biologically term of lineage whatever those are just mere “words” just to describe people of same breed. Those Somalis all I have seen whether from just Africans or African-Americans. If you are color blinded that’s a good thing because I too believe that we are of all human race but we live in an era where the differences within ourselves can no longer be ignored. The differences are too big to ignore. The differences have eventually divided our own human race. Having a pride has nothing to do with acknowledging what your race your lineage or where you came from. You are like all the other Africans. You can differ all you want behind the closet but all the other people will think otherwise adding your OWN SOMALIS. What makes you more Somali than guys like Yonis. You keep preaching how Somalis are proud and unified, and yet you try to distinct yourself even from your own Somali people. You are a pathetic little human being. They might not use the word “black” but they acknowledge the fact that they are Africans. It’s just a different word with same meaning to describe your people.

By the way we Koreans too have problem with having too much pride. Asians in general have too much pride that has always been the problem. White people think they are the only one with this “superiority complex” if you call an Asian white they’ll spit on your face and stomp on your testicles because a lot of these Asian Supremists think of white as an “inferior race” with big nose and small brains. A lot of Asians master American tests without even living there. They have more problems solving the Korean version of SAT than the American version. In US it takes about 6 to 12 month and most Asians speak English fluently right away. In 2-3 years they write and speak just as well as white Americans if not better. While in Korea you see a lot of white Americans stay here for like 10-20 years and they still have problem speaking or writing the Korean language. It also shows in culture for example western board game of chess has been conquered by the computer while the Asian board game of Go even the best computer program can’t even beat an average go player. You see many Asian chess masters while westerners can’t even lick the pro circuit of the game Go. Asian supremists see all this as limited “brain capacity” of the westerners and their inability to think deep. A lot of Asian Supremists believe that while they were having great civilization white people were hunting animals with rocks and eating each other. They also believe that USA dynasty would end just as quickly as their short history. (ouch)

This may sound shocking to some of you but there are a lot of animosities toward white people. When I was in Korea they don’t seem to have any problem with the black people or Africans. Quite the opposite in other places where there are a lot of animosities toward black people like in Latino countries. So quit relating the word “black” with “inferiority complex”. A lot of these Asian Supremists look down on white people more than black people. I’m not saying these are the majority; many people are not racists in Korea or any other Asian countries. People are very open-minded like me and Djehuti but it’s just the few that are so pompous and loud you get to see these people often. Have seen both supremists from both sides of these people I know how ugly and dangerous these supremists can be. I think it’s even more dangerous when you have your own people having superiority complex against their own people like the Japanese but at least they don’t refuse their identity. They still consider themselves Asians. One time I had a vehement verbal fight with this Chinese American (Asian Supremist) because of this issue and it almost lead to a fist fight. So don’t tell me about this complexes, in this world we live in it's real and it’s very ugly. That's the cold reality.

[This message has been edited by Atheist (edited 06 June 2005).]

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
OUR LITTEL KOREAN FRIEND GOT ANGERY.

SO I MOVED IT. OOPS.

[This message has been edited by COBRA (edited 06 June 2005).]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cobra, how childish. Just because Atheist is Korean you post a pic of the dictator Kim Jong Il, saying it's him.

How would you feel if I say this is YOU before vomiting your ridiculous notions of what Somali are?!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 06 June 2005).]

truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
quote:
Atheist just before vomiting his disjoined and pathetic arguments on to the thread.

cobra lool waraya ceeeb...iinda siil ka daafa

relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Waryaa:
The thinking some of you guys goes I posted those pictures because of the tone of their skin colour. I didn't not. In fact, it was a side affect, unintended consequence. As I have said on other threads, most Somalis are brown.

We don't have skin-colour complexity issue, as our honourable Atheist wishes to think so. We Somalis honestly never had inferiority complex, which in fact some consider our too prideness as a negative trait. For us, it isn't. We are proud to be a pride nation.

Yoonis, save your clan mentality some other suitable place. Thank you.

These girls are the epitome of how Somalis vary.

-----
Well they are clearly Black Africans...
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
You guys need to ignore this COBRA, he's an Irish not a Somali.
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Super car:
Great Lakes region, where you probably came from, excluding the rest of the continent.

I worked there for 7 years...I prefer to view myself as a Homo Sapiens Sapiens...
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by relaxx:
-----
Well they are clearly Black Africans...
Relaxx

WELL HE IS BACK, AND HE IS HE READY TO GET MORE WIPPING?

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:

FEELING LEFT OUT ARE WE YONIS.

truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
cobra is your mother somalian or your father either way you seem to know more about somalia..
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
quote:
cobra is your mother somalian or your father either way you seem to know more about somalia..

My mum is somali. Yea and i can speak the language as well.

if you dont mind me asking, what part of somalia your from truelight.

truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
i am from hiiraan north of xamer... buti was born in xamer....salam

[This message has been edited by truelight (edited 06 June 2005).]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WELL HE IS BACK, AND HE IS HE READY TO GET MORE WIPPING?

A more whipping of what? He is right, they are black Africans! Have you lost your mind?

quote:
Yonis says:

As I said before, Cobra knows not what he is talking about and is better off telling us about his Irish heritage!

Isn't that right Cobra?

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
salam...

by the way when will Abdirahaman Yusif comming down to hamar.

i know you guys love him down their.

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Djehuti what your aim in life.

is it to insult me,

if it is, then try harder.

[This message has been edited by COBRA (edited 06 June 2005).]

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
lol the best thing to do when losing in an argument...... go straight to insults. I bet you are too dumb to know that Korea is divided into two countries South and North. My mom is from South Korea and my dad is a white American. While I support the North Korean people I don't support the dictator who starves his own people as in Kim Jung Il. I consider myself a moderate neither liberal nor conservative. By the way that ugly white Korean dictator you posted is making Bush piss on his own pants. I guess that’s the difference between a country with real “weapons of mass destruction” (N.Korea) and the country with fake “weapons of mass destruction” (Iraq). Too bad he can’t just come over and bomb the **** out of the country for no reason. Anyway if you want to go on an insult spree I’m fine with that Mr. half Irish mulatto. At least I have my own identity unlike you who is getting kicked around by both black and white people.

P.S Cobra, and your aim isn't to insult people? You failed miserably lol Try harder Mr. Half-Irish-Wannabe-Somali-Mulatto.

[This message has been edited by Atheist (edited 06 June 2005).]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com