EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » race in east africa (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: race in east africa
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atheist:
lol the best thing to do when losing in an argument...... go straight to insults. I bet you are too dumb to know that Korea is divided into two countries South and North. My mom is from South Korea and my dad is a white American. While I support the North Korean people I don't support the dictator who starves his own people as in Kim Jung Il. I consider myself a moderate neither liberal nor conservative. By the way that ugly white Korean dictator you posted is making Bush piss on his own pants. I guess that’s the difference between a country with real “weapons of mass destruction” (N.Korea) and the country with fake “weapons of mass destruction” (Iraq). Too bad he can’t just come over and bomb the **** out of the country for no reason. Anyway if you want to go on an insult spree I’m fine with that Mr. half Irish mulatto. At least I have my own identity unlike you who is getting kicked around by both black and white people.

temper, temper my littel friend no need to get angery.

seems like its quite easy to wind you up.

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA:
Djehuti what your aim in life.

is it to insult me,

if it is, then try harder.

No, but you seem to get a kick out of insulting others. Why not address the issue at hand and not resort to petty childish antics.

LOL By the way, that pic of Kim cracked me up!

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Atheist:
lol This thread wasn't about skin color complexity but what exactly the race, lineage, the type of people the Somalis were. Politically, genetically biologically, scientifically, logically and the world wide view of the Somalis are considered black, African, black Africans, “hoogin” (Korean term), and in the past negroes. Black doesn't mean you have to be literally the color black. Get out of your well and think for a sec instead of spewing pure nonsense. You sound like a guy who has been trapped in a basement for a decade. It seems you have this fixation of the word “black” when it is in reality to describe a particular type of people not the color black.

You said most Somalis have brown skin that’s what most black people (world wide racial term) look like. You just said “inferiority complex” that shows you indeed have “inferiority complex” or else the word black or dark shouldn’t be an issues of describing your people. Because whether you like it or not or whether you are stuck in your own never-never land those are the words used to describe your people world wide. And it’s not negative unless you subconsciously believe it that way like your insecurity make you want to believe. Son I feel sorry for you.

Obviously the pictures above and the lighter brown skinned blacks you posted in the earlier post are all considered blacks in racial term or African or black African or “hoogin”, or some biologically term of lineage whatever those are just mere “words” just to describe people of same breed. Those Somalis all I have seen whether from just Africans or African-Americans. If you are color blinded that’s a good thing because I too believe that we are of all human race but we live in an era where the differences within ourselves can no longer be ignored. The differences are too big to ignore. The differences have eventually divided our own human race. Having a pride has nothing to do with acknowledging what your race your lineage or where you came from. You are like all the other Africans. You can differ all you want behind the closet but all the other people will think otherwise adding your OWN SOMALIS. What makes you more Somali than guys like Yonis. You keep preaching how Somalis are proud and unified, and yet you try to distinct yourself even from your own Somali people. You are a pathetic little human being. They might not use the word “black” but they acknowledge the fact that they are Africans. It’s just a different word with same meaning to describe your people.

By the way we Koreans too have problem with having too much pride. Asians in general have too much pride that has always been the problem. White people think they are the only one with this “superiority complex” if you call an Asian white they’ll spit on your face and stomp on your testicles because a lot of these Asian Supremists think of white as an “inferior race” with big nose and small brains. A lot of Asians master American tests without even living there. They have more problems solving the Korean version of SAT than the American version. In US it takes about 6 to 12 month and most Asians speak English fluently right away. In 2-3 years they write and speak just as well as white Americans if not better. While in Korea you see a lot of white Americans stay here for like 10-20 years and they still have problem speaking or writing the Korean language. It also shows in culture for example western board game of chess has been conquered by the computer while the Asian board game of Go even the best computer program can’t even beat an average go player. You see many Asian chess masters while westerners can’t even lick the pro circuit of the game Go. Asian supremists see all this as limited “brain capacity” of the westerners and their inability to think deep. A lot of Asian Supremists believe that while they were having great civilization white people were hunting animals with rocks and eating each other. They also believe that USA dynasty would end just as quickly as their short history. (ouch)

This may sound shocking to some of you but there are a lot of animosities toward white people. When I was in Korea they don’t seem to have any problem with the black people or Africans. Quite the opposite in other places where there are a lot of animosities toward black people like in Latino countries. So quit relating the word “black” with “inferiority complex”. A lot of these Asian Supremists look down on white people more than black people. I’m not saying these are the majority; many people are not racists in Korea or any other Asian countries. People are very open-minded like me and Djehuti but it’s just the few that are so pompous and loud you get to see these people often. Have seen both supremists from both sides of these people I know how ugly and dangerous these supremists can be. I think it’s even more dangerous when you have your own people having superiority complex against their own people like the Japanese but at least they don’t refuse their identity. They still consider themselves Asians. One time I had a vehement verbal fight with this Chinese American (Asian Supremist) because of this issue and it almost lead to a fist fight. So don’t tell me about this complexes, in this world we live in it's real and it’s very ugly. That's the cold reality.
QUOTE]

Posts: 270 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am angry? Really? Just because you said I'm angry doesn't mean I am. Kid the world doesn't work that way. lol Again you are messing with the wrong guy. Try harder than that. How I feel about you now? One word, "laughable". If you want to stir me up you have to try to beat me in an argument not with childish insults. Try harder son
Posts: 270 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atheist:
I am angry? Really? Just because you said I'm angry doesn't mean I am. Kid the world doesn't work that way. lol Again you are messing with the wrong guy. Try harder than that. How I feel about you now? One word, "laughable". If you want to stir me up you have to try to beat me in an argument not with childish insults. Try harder son

temper, temper my littel friend no need to get angery.

seems like its quite easy to wind you up.

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Get in your last closing comments because I am locking this thread.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Anyway if you want to go on an insult spree I’m fine with that Mr. half Irish mulatto. At least I have my own identity unlike you who is getting kicked around by both black and white people. "

lol I think this really rattled him badly. You don't need to repeat the same thing over again. Those kinds of insults only work in grade school. Keep trying harder my friend

P.S Ausar I'm fine with that. As you can see I reposted what I wrote because that was the last post related to the subject. I tried my best to stick with the subject not my fault

And Cobra my last word is,

I stuck to the subject you are the one who try to insult me with that lame Jung Il picture which really was quite funny not insulting despite your desperate attempt. Anyway think whatever you want I had fun

[This message has been edited by Atheist (edited 06 June 2005).]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Children, children, let's get over this spat and get to back to topic, which really strayed from the original topic of this thread!!

If not, both of you,

enough!!

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
No, but you seem to get a kick out of insulting others. Why not address the issue at hand and not resort to petty childish antics.

[b]LOL By the way, that pic of Kim cracked me up![/B]

REALLY WHAT ABOUT YOUR GOOD FRIEND Atheist. WHO SEEMS TO HAVE GOT HIMSELF INTO A SPOT OF BOTHER.

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Atheist, I don't mind you contributing to the discussion on AE or any other topic on this forum. However, please refrain from making personal insults towards people. A person on this board is entitled to his/her opinion without ridicule. If you feel there are errors of falacies in their general assumption then please refute what they said and not insult them personally.

In debate we call people who attack the people instead of the argument ad hominem.

Please note this is not a slam against you. As a moderator I am trying my best to maintain order on this forum.

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
CASE CLOSED.
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Cobra my last word is,

I stuck to the subject you are the one who try to insult me with that lame Jung Il picture which really was quite funny not insulting despite your desperate attempt. Anyway he also mention your name

”The same applies to Cobra or any other poster.”

Next time stick to the subject.

CASE CLOSED

truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for truelight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA:
salam...

by the way when will Abdirahaman Yusif comming down to hamar.

i know you guys love him down their.

what do you mean about you guys?
by the way abdirahaman yusuf doesn't want to come to xamer...he is scared of few young teens with guns.

Posts: 86 | From: somalia....xamer | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by truelight:
what do you mean about you guys?
by the way abdirahaman yusuf doesn't want to come to xamer...he is scared of few young teens with guns.

First of all his name is Abdullahi Yusuf, and secondly he will come to xamar and clean the house, playtime is over, a new era is on the way.

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for truelight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let as hope so...he has been hiding in kenya for two years
Posts: 86 | From: somalia....xamer | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com