EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » What were the ancient egyptians? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What were the ancient egyptians?
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^Agreed. Africans do cover a broad rang of phenotypes. Note that pictures are just that, phenotypes. Africans especially East africans cary the greatest genetic diversity.
herukhuti:
quote:
I think this chick likes me
Wow. O.T. but I have never been wrong of my assumptions on the Internet of if someone was a man or women. [Big Grin] Except I still don't know for sure what AKOBAGODETH or some sh.t like that was. My guess is a female???
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^LMAO You still remember AKOBAGODETH??

If you do, you should remember that he was/is a guy, and not only was he a crazy racist jerk that talked crap about blacks and 'Semites', he also made a living as a worker in psych ward cleaning out bed pans!! ROTFL [Big Grin]

Speaking of bed pans...

quote:
Originally posted by kawashkar:

I am not confussed. I know what and I am and what you are. It is just difficult to convince you that you are behaving like a clown. lol

Okay, so you know that you are a mixed-up Chilean penguin, as mixed as the white and black on your feathers. What you obviously don't know is about Egyptian or African history and population movements! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kawashkar
Member # 11828

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kawashkar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
...Okay, so you know that you are a mixed-up Chilean penguin,
as mixed as the white and black on your feathers.

Do you got something againts mixed people? Or are you proclaimming Philipino superiority?

Remember that the Spanish branch of my family dominated your country during several centuries.

ĦOLE! [Big Grin]

By the way, what is your last name: Marcos, Delgado, Gallardo?

Gime me a break [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:

What you obviously don't know is about Egyptian or African history and population movements!...

I don't accept your fantasies. You have shown no evidence that Africa did not received outsiders in prehistorical times. You have just show people evolved in Africa, something everybody knows.

KAWASHKAR

Posts: 413 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:
^^look at the faggot talking,¨
Typical behaviour, no decency at all, the only mentality functioning is talking about sex, even directed to men. LOl@Ethiopian bird "who I thought liked me" sexual frustrated loser, go out and find you self a fufu lady instead [Big Grin]

Your a perfect example of how a "dumb, promiscous negro" is suppose to behave.

^^ Still Bitching [Big Grin]

Why don't you just leave me alone and stop being a groupie?

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by What Box:

herukhuti:
quote:
I think this chick likes me
Wow. O.T. but I have never been wrong of my assumptions on the Internet of if someone was a man or women.
I refer to Yonis as a "chick" (In this context, it's short for "chickenhead" i.e. stupid female) because he/she acts like one. That chick can't leave me alone, she follows me around the forum throwing insults at me and tugging on my ***** at the same time [Confused] , it's quite irritating.

I don't think we'll ever know what gender that monstrousity hidden behind that computer is [Razz]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Who the hell follows you around? I dont follow you around [Big Grin] You imbecile your posts are irrelevant and annoying, why the hell would i follow you around?

And also why you seem to think everybody is a chick here, you said this to Tee85

"^^ you sound like a chick, are you a chick? (no homo )"

You fufu faggot, go out and find yourself a Nigerian girl or guy, you sexually depraved turd head.

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^^What's your obsession with "fufu"? I really like that food [Big Grin] I would recommend to everyone on this thread who likes African food to check out a Nigerian restaurant in a hood near you (if you live in the U.S. or U.K.) and try the fufu [Big Grin] . If you live in the U.K. try "Mama Calabar" or "Buka" in Kilburn or for those who live in south London, "Tasty's" roll up amazing fufu. I digress a bit but also check out NaijaMovies.co.uk and pick up a movie or two to complement your tasty Nigerian meal [Big Grin]

Back to business...

I also don't understand why you think calling me "faggot" is an insult, are you HOMOPHOBIC? [Big Grin] You know, there may be some homos [Big Grin] lurking or posting on this forum and you might be annoying them with your prejudices.

Look, Yonis, you sweet somalian poptart. It is NOTHING for me to insult you till Kingdom Come but you're not even worth the effort.

I would appreciate it if you would now get off my nutts and go find somewhere else to play, I'm busy.

Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well if you call somalis "as not acting as africans but arabs" then i'll comment on it, ofcourse.

Otherwise continue with your Jay-z imposing a single language on africans and about Ancient Egyptian rappers [Big Grin]

Unfortunatly there is no "ignore button" on this forum, so your pollution is visual for everyone in here, its a public forum so i can comment when i feel someone is full of sh#t,lol fufu, don't think anyone is stalking you, trust me you're irrelevant [Big Grin]

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Embarrassed] Now, now children behave yourselves!!

Or else Ausasr will have to close this thread too!

We've had enough corruption in threads due to trolls!! [Mad]

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salah
Member # 11739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by salah:
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by salah:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Djehuti:
[qb] ^^ [Embarrassed] Why not go and pollute, I mean talk more about it back in the E3b thread here.

dude thats not an answer . the thing is u could not answer it . just admit it.
'Hey Djehuti please tell her that she's right, she will never leave you alone otherwise trust me, unless you want to be stalked the rest of your time in this forum'. The thing is a test which was done on some ethnic somalies who we do not even know which part of somalia they come from cannot reprsent all somalis . it's not disagreement or agreement ,it's just that ethnic somalis are all not one group .
Posts: 216 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
No one said that Ancient Egyptians were not black
Really? No one. Ok, then we all agree that the Ancient Egyptians were Black. Excellent. [Smile]

quote:
but they were not a pure black race.
There are no pure races.

If you disagree, don't write back jibberish, simply list the pure races and people who belong to them.

If you can't answer then the 'debate' [Roll Eyes] is over.

Rasol,

You are the man! Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yonis and Heru,

Please be cool ya'll. We need African unity. Yonis, Heru is cool from what I can see, a proud Nigerian and loves Hip-Hop. Heru, Yonis is cool from what I can see, a proud Somalian who definitely represents Africa. So lets call a truce, alright. West African, East African, we all got to stay together. One love. Salaam.

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com