EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient Egyptian fakes, frauds, and deceptions (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian fakes, frauds, and deceptions
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike's dream is to be Persian

-btw the original Turks were black then they had some albino babies who ran off into the forest and formed a club

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

These Niggers would kick your Dumb Ass if you said that to them!

-

-

quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:
edited-
YOU SPEAK NON-SENSE and THOSE TWO PICs,those were whites.persians today are basically the same has the persians who invaded egypt and the assyrians in basic phenotype.anyway that's your problem if you do not believe the facts.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Mike's dream is to be Persian

-btw the original Turks were black then they had some albino babies who ran off into the forest and formed a club

He,he Sooo Lioness, are you officially on-board with Kenndos evaluation?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come-on Lioness, you've made a laughing stock of yourself countless times before, why be reticent now? Besides, Kenndo really needs you.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
Expert Says Nefertiti Bust Is a Fake
AOL

(May 5) - A Swiss art historian says the famous bust of Queen Nefertiti, believed to be 3,400 years old, is in fact a copy from 1912...

An overlay over the black Nefertiti original bust beneath...
 -

This fake Tetisheri statue (with its facial features resembling most Europeans) was showcased in the British Museum
special exhibit on forgeries in 1990, but not before this forgery fooled experts and deceived the world for 100 years...
 -

The Ra-Hotep and Nofret statues are seated in strange chairs with backboards and Mdw Ntr
writing near their head. These statues are among the greatest forgeries in the history of
ancient African archaeology. --Prof. Manu Ampim
 -

Hemiunu - miraculous restored with a European, very non-Ancient Egyptian head...
 -

Regardless of who defaced the visage of this Black African sphinx, National
Geographic gives us the image of a European with a tan, like the one in Vegas...
 -

Once again, National Geographic continues with its distortions by taking the image of the
Black African king on the left and giving us the image of 'Boy George' with a tan...
 -

but, alas, some were missed...

-

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Wally, I hope you don't mind if I post Prof. Manu Ampim's page. He has done some really good work, and provides examples and explanations that many might find interesting and informative.

THE VANISHING EVIDENCE OF
CLASSICAL AFRICAN CIVILIZATIONS

Prof. Manu Ampim

http://manuampim.com/Part_I.htm

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 671 BC Esarhaddon went to war against Pharaoh Taharqa of Egypt. Part of his army stayed behind to deal with rebellions in Tyre. The remainder went south to Rapihu, then crossed the Sinai, and entered Egypt. In the summer he took Memphis, and Taharqa fled to Upper Egypt. Esarhaddon now called himself "king of Egypt, Patros and Kush", and returned with rich booty from the cities of the delta; he erected a victory stele at this time, showing the son of Taharqa in bondage, Prince Ushankhuru. Almost as soon as the king left, Egypt rebelled against Assyrian rule.

Mike, call me crazy but somehow I don't think Wally think the Persians were Black

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HERU
Member # 6085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HERU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the 18th-21st centuries researchers from Eurasia have looked for clever ways to transform a Saharan civilization into something foreign to its shores.

I suspect another tactic they've used is taking artifacts from the Hellenistic period and passing them off as representative of much earlier periods.

Perception is everything, and it all comes together in these vainglory attempts to Victorianize Ancient Egypt.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In 671 BC Esarhaddon went to war against Pharaoh Taharqa of Egypt. Part of his army stayed behind to deal with rebellions in Tyre. The remainder went south to Rapihu, then crossed the Sinai, and entered Egypt. In the summer he took Memphis, and Taharqa fled to Upper Egypt. Esarhaddon now called himself "king of Egypt, Patros and Kush", and returned with rich booty from the cities of the delta; he erected a victory stele at this time, showing the son of Taharqa in bondage, Prince Ushankhuru. Almost as soon as the king left, Egypt rebelled against Assyrian rule.

Mike, call me crazy but somehow I don't think Wally think the Persians were Black

Lyingass

There were many black nation in Mesopotamia
and Persia is one of them.

When you go to Kuzestan province of Iran today
you will see aboriginal black Persians.

They are known as the people of Memnon, or
the people of Nimrud...

Honey, try and educate yourself a lil bit
before sounding off those thread-bare slogans..

Save us your embarrassment...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HERU:
From the 18th-21st centuries researchers from Eurasia have looked for clever ways to transform a
Saharan civilization into something foreign to its shores.

I suspect another tactic they've used is taking artifacts from the Hellenistic period
and passing them off as representative of much earlier periods.

Perception is everything, and it all comes together in
these vainglory attempts to Victorianize Ancient Egypt.

-
Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Some call it "White Boys" Dreaming.
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh come on Mike. There's nobody dreaming but you and a few others.
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
quote:

Oh come on Mike. There's nobody dreaming but you and a few others.
None of that cheeky stuff from you simple girl. When I post, I post with proof. That's not dreaming, that's telling it like it is.
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Keep dreaming Mike. Wally is posting tomb paintings of Egyptian slaves and/or servants.
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by HERU:
From the 18th-21st centuries researchers from Eurasia have looked for clever ways to transform a
Saharan civilization into something foreign to its shores.

I suspect another tactic they've used is taking artifacts from the Hellenistic period
and passing them off as representative of much earlier periods.

Perception is everything, and it all comes together in
these vainglory attempts to Victorianize Ancient Egypt.

-
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
^ Keep dreaming Mike. Wally is posting tomb paintings of Egyptian slaves and/or servants.

Ah, I sensed in another thread that in desperation you had taken on a persona identical to Lioness. Having found that you cannot argue logically with facts or artifacts, you have decided to annoy with asinine questions and statements.

This is definitely a defeat for White feminists everywhere. Just look at Jari and Gigantic, they have gotten their butts kicked just as badly as you have, and for longer. But like real troopers, they just keep plugging away. Yes, often they do get stupid too, but not like you and lioness. No question about it, Men are tougher - even Albino men.

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
"We Are in 2010 Many tend to deny the evidence that they were all Blacks!"

( "They" being the Pharaohs/ the Nobility/ the benevolent gods/ the Nobility/ the Ruling class... )

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
-- from
http://www.shenoc.com/tous_des_noirs.htm

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
...first order is to mutilate and to desecrate an image that can't be hidden in the basement
of a museum for 'reconstruction'...
 -
then with the ones that you can, you give them a new nose job
 -
However this pseudo-Nordic nose placed on Khafre in order to make him appear as "Hans"
doesn't reconcile itself with the other images of Khafre...

-
 -

Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khafra is a fraud? The Head of Amenhotep I must be a fraud too.

-

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiralman:

-

More frauds:

Amenemhat III
 -

Amenhotep I
 -

Userkaf
 -

Thutmose III
 -

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-

You know Spiralman, it never fails to amaze me, how busts of Africans always look so different from reliefs of Africans.

-

I mean, right off the bat, you can see that in the relief, Amenhotep I has lips, and on the bust he has none.

Same thing with Nefertiti, did you notice that too?

Wow, how weird, it's like the busts and the reliefs were done by different people at vastly different times.

How fortunate we are to know that the Albinos and Sand Niggers who have held and controlled these artifacts for hundreds of years, are above changing them in any way to accomplish racist or political ends.

Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Another fraud

Head of Sesostris III
 -

-

Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

You know Spiralman, it never fails to amaze me, how busts of Africans always look so different from reliefs of Africans.

-

I mean, right off the bat, you can see that in the relief, Amenhotep I has lips, and on the bust he has none.

Same thing with Nefertiti, did you notice that too?

Wow, how weird, it's like the busts and the reliefs were done by different people at vastly different times.

How fortunate we are to know that the Albinos and Sand Niggers who have held and controlled these artifacts for hundreds of years, are above changing them in any way to accomplish racist or political ends.

Why didn't they alter the features on the reliefs???

Why weren't they altered? The reliefs in museums are just as much as an artifact as the busts and sculptures.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Why didn't they alter the features on the reliefs???

Why weren't they altered? The reliefs in museums are just as much as an artifact as the busts and sculptures.

That's kind of a dumb question Spiralman. You don't need to be an artist to know that modifying a painting or a relief, is a lot harder than simply removing or adding material to a statue.

And here is the really stupid part: the Albinos DON'T COORDINATE their modifications.

So that HERE;

Amenhotep I has a very NARROW nose.

-

And HERE, he has a big BULBOUS Nose.
It's hard to tell which is the most incompetent, you Albinos, or your Sand Niggers.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
He,he, that's a real tough one to explain, isn't it Spiralman?

But don't worry, lioness will be along soon. I'm sure she will have some totally off-the-wall explanation that will give us all a good laugh.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
BTW Spiralman;

You do understand, that if there is a hell, you Albinos, and your Sand Nigger Turks, will burn there for desecrating the works of the ancients. They left these things as a memorial to who THEY were, and what THEY had done. Not as props for you Albino people to create your lies-as-history.

Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
How do you know they were modified? The head of Amenhotep I doesn't look modified to me.

Who are you to say if the big bulbous nose wasn't modified? What's wrong with narrow noses, don't black Africans possess the highest diversity?

Here is another sculpture of Amenhotep I

-

Clearly modified.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AmenhotepI-StatueHead_MuseumOfFineArtsBoston

-

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Head of Sesostris III

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Head of Amenemhat III

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
 -

quote:

However this pseudo-Nordic nose placed on Khafre in order to make him appear as "Hans"
doesn't reconcile itself with the other images of Khafre...[/b]

the above Khephren (Khafre) is the same sculpture as these two photos of same sculpture below, notice broken arm showing Wally is stupid

-
 -

Below is a different Khephren (Khafre) , different type of stone, with unbroken arm, body with shorter mid-section-stomach area

-

Wally stop being a dope both statues are 100% authentic

-

Illustration (photos) from Cheikh Anta Diop's book

same Ramses II as left photo above ,again below

-

Diop approved

-

Ramses

Wally, stop the nonsense you call whatever you like fake with no evidence.
Different ancient Egyptian artists depicted the same Pharaoh in different ways. Deal with it.
Some artists probably made the Pharaoh look like slightly more like they themselves the artist but still more like the Pharaoh or more like other Pharaohs.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[

And HERE, he has a big BULBOUS Nose.
It's hard to tell which is the most incompetent, you Albinos, or your Sand Niggers.[/b]

- [/QB]

Mike, you are the incompetent one, I'm not saying Amenhotep was black or white but the term "bulbous" is applied to a type of white people's noses as shown below in a "damn your stupid" example below:

-

Actor Karl Malden

-

Andy Rooney, CBS News

-

W.C. Fields

Mike, you are such a fool, you go on and on that white peoples are albinos with no other different physical traits just that they lost skin pigmentation and her you are talking about bulbous noses. That makes no logical sense.
You try to promote this albinos theory yet your website is loaded with unpainted stone sculptures that you cherry pick because they have broader features. You are such a fraud

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You Albinos are so frigging stupid that once you get into your fantasy projecting, logic and common sense are completely lost to you.

Earth to fantasizing Albinos: Amenhotep I was an Egyptian KING.

The people making his image in paintings, reliefs and statues knew EXACTLY what he looked like. To have created an image that didn't look like him would be cause for death - He was a deified god/king you friggin, make-believing ass-holes!

Therefore, there is absolutely no way that his image would have been rendered in these mutually exclusive ways. They're ALL DIFFERENT idiots!!!!

I know Albinos have wiring problems, but come-on, even you must be able to understand the stupidity of what you claim.

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

The people making his image in paintings, reliefs and statues knew EXACTLY what he looked like. To have created an image that didn't look like him would be cause for death - He was a deified god/king you friggin, make-believing ass-holes!

Therefore, there is absolutely no way that his image would have been rendered in these mutually exclusive ways. They're ALL DIFFERENT idiots!!!!

You know nothing about Egyptian art. To the ancient Egyptians making a strict likeness was not important in a lot of the statuary. If there are several different statues or reliefs of a person that doesn't mean a moron can then step in and arbitrarily say I like this one's features therefore it is authentic I don't like this other one's features therefore it is fake.
Add to this the same sculpture photographed at different angles can look different, you dope.

Add to this, again, this whole questioning of the features is completely contradictory to your idiot albino theory, so why do you keep contradicting yourself?

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

You know nothing about Egyptian art. To the ancient Egyptians making a strict likeness was not important in a lot of the statuary. If there are several different statues or reliefs of a person that doesn't mean a moron can then step in and arbitrarily say I like this one's features therefore it is authentic I don't like this other one's features therefore it is fake.
Add to this the same sculpture photographed at different angles can look different, you dope.

Lioness, You are an ES troll, and a stupid one at that. Rather than going into the stupidity of your claim: I would ask you to present statements from someone with a brain with similar thoughts.

And by way of explanation for other idiots like you.
The reason that the statues all look different, is not because, as you stupidly claim - they didn't care - damn, just repeating it makes me cringe from it's stupidity.

Rather, the reason the statues all look different, is because they were all INDEPENDENTLY modified, by DIFFERENT people, at DIFFERENT times. With no regard for the ORIGINAL appearance of the king, because that didn't matter. What mattered was making him look as Albino as possible!

And as I said earlier, if there is a hell, you Albinos and Sand Nigger Turks should burn there for your desecration's of these ancient works.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rather, the reason the statues all look different, is because they were all INDEPENDENTLY modified, by DIFFERENT people, at DIFFERENT times. With no regard for the ORIGINAL appearance of the king, because that didn't matter. What mattered was making him look as Albino as possible!

You are a clown, Stupid ass according to your albino theory whites are melaninin less blacks, and whites are tropically adapted and have tropical features, so clown how can someone make the statues look "Albino" if Whites have the same damn features as blacks and are tropical like blacks.

In one breath whites and blacks have the same features in the same breath they don't.

Nothing but a clown, I know you understand Lioness' point and I know you see how blatantly you contradict yourself, but you are a fraud so I doubt you even care what bullsh@t spews out of your filthy mouth.

Shut the F#ck us already...

Dumb peice of rat ****.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Being a "Supposed" Christian, you know what's in store for you when you meet your maker because of these desecration's.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all the Hate, ignorance and violence you incite and advocate toward white people, Im sure you will be burning in hell along with me you sap sucking son of a bitch...

Im glad Lioness has exposed your contradictions, which is so typical of you.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Such language from a "Good" Christian: Shame!
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Nefertari  -

Must be a fake.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting thread.

How does one explain the discrepancy in appearance. How do you go from representations that look like modern indigenous Egyptians to ones that look like modern French people of the same person?

One explaination comes to mind and that is these are deity representations. How many variations of Jesus is there in our society?

The most authentic representations of these Egpytian nobles would be in their tombs. The rest are far more likely to be made up images or simply fakes.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Interesting thread.

How does one explain the discrepancy in appearance. How do you go from representations that look like modern indigenous Egyptians to ones that look like modern French people of the same person?

One explaination comes to mind and that is these are deity representations. How many variations of Jesus is there in our society?

The most authentic representations of these Egpytian nobles would be in their tombs. The rest are far more likely to be made up images or simply fakes.

please post a photo of an artifact what you think looks like a modern French person, nit Nefertiti please,that's been done to death.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiralbrains:

Nefertari  -

Must be a fake.

It's not, but it's obvious the paint is faded off.

Here are more portraits from her tomb where the paint is better preserved.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Maler_der_Grabkammer_der_Nefertari_002.jpg

-

-

You guys should not engage in a silly argument about which pieces are fake and which are real based on features or how much paint is left. You should all know better.

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lyingass:

Mike, you are the incompetent one, I'm not saying Amenhotep was black or white but the term "bulbous" is applied to a type of white people's noses as shown below in a "damn your stupid" example below:

-

Actor Karl Malden

-

Andy Rooney, CBS News

-

W.C. Fields

Mike, you are such a fool, you go on and on that white peoples are albinos with no other different physical traits just that they lost skin pigmentation and her you are talking about bulbous noses. That makes no logical sense.
You try to promote this albinos theory yet your website is loaded with unpainted stone sculptures that you cherry pick because they have broader features. You are such a fraud

You can't be talking! You're the same person who argues the converse-- that because there are portraits of people with narrow noses then they must not be black then. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
You can't be talking! You're the same person who argues the converse-- that because there are portraits of people with narrow noses then they must not be black then. [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

No I argue that in those case the race of the person in question is unknown. Might be this or might be that. People want to take sides
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Nefertari  -

Must be a fake.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Maler_der_Grabkammer_der_Nefertari_002.jpg

-

-

You guys should not engage in a silly argument about which pieces are fake and which are real based on features or how much paint is left. You should all know better.

Your methodology is weak. Some paints fades but were you aware that a lot of brown pigments also darken
over time? Who is to say that some paint pigments have not darkened over time? You can't just go look at some pictures posted over the internet and say a given painting has faded paint or given painting has darkened paint. If you see what appears to be variation in one color you can't always assume which of the variations is true.
This type of thing has to be done by scientific analysis by art restorers using technical equipment and sample tests.
You also have the settings of the camera and the lighting conditions in which the photo was taken as well as other variables.
We can discus DNA because that type of thing has hard data that's published.
But with these paintings we are dealing with no data as to their condition. You can't just come in and because you think you see some variation in a skin tone on internet posting. Please stop doing that. It has no scientific credibility and is akin to what the freestyle eccentrics do.
Why would you even bother questioning skin tone? For example no one questions the fact that the Khosians some of whom are relatively light skinned originated in Africa.
By you saying the paint's faded without data and proper analysis, it plays into the notion that if the given skin tone was in fact that light it would call the person's nativity to Africa into question
even though that's not what you might intend.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Unlike you my methodology is not based on artwork alone, we have evidence from anthropology as well as pristine Egyptian descendants in rural Egypt that all support the fact that the typical Egyptian color was dark brown. I know this irks you, but too bad.
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is hilarious how clowns will trot out their fantasies about ancient Egyptian features and post up white Europeans as the closest matches. Whether or not the artwork is modified or not, the whole idea that the closest features are from people 1,000 miles away in Europe is laughable and those people have no relationship to the actual features found in Egypt now or 5,000 years ago. "European" features have always been foreign to Egypt.

Case in point from current events:
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahcarr/3296791805/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahcarr/4989883344/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahcarr/4989883342/in/photostream/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahcarr/3297642294/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahcarr/3306501706/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahcarr/3306504354/in/photostream/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahcarr/3296820485/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahcarr/3297640416/

Posts: 8895 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ The mixture of African ancestry with recent Eurasian invader ancestry is obvious and remarked upon by many academic sources when it comes to inhabitants of the urban areas.

We all know how the more pristine folk of the rural areas look. [Wink]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ The mixture of African ancestry with recent Eurasian invader ancestry is obvious and remarked upon by many academic sources when it comes to inhabitants of the urban areas.

We all know how the more pristine folk of the rural areas look. [Wink]

The concept of "pristine folk" is like something Hitler would say
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The paint has not faded off but was intentionally
washed off by the restorers who say it was dirty.

Thanks for this pre-restoration original. In the
coming decades pre-restoration original AE art will
become harder and harder to find. By next century
only post-restoration doctored complexion artwork
will be all that's available and the people citing them
will not even know the paint job is not that of the AEs.

Now is the time to buy art books on AE published before
1963 and scan their pictures so to build a database of
images as the AEs actually painted them not as Hawass
and his teams of European and Egyptian painters with not
a single black person among them are "restoring" them.

quote:
quote:

Nefertari  -

Must be a fake.

-

-

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com