EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » gundisalus menendiz the Christian aka "Just Call Me Jari "- A Dedication

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gundisalus menendiz the Christian aka "Just Call Me Jari "- A Dedication
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/user/GundisalusMenendiz

This is some background on my favorite mixed up Iberian brother so schizophrenic that he's on here calling himself "Just call me Jari" (hmmmm is that a Negro African name I wonder?) and made "his honorable brother" Samysamy every African's favorite youtube white supremacist white man from Morocco (Slav?) - while playing his videos to hip hop sounds. [Confused]

gundisalus menendiz aka "Just Call Me Jari" ( who supports the theory of the Negro (i.e. someone of jungle origins) like the racist Moroccan Samsamy25 - and so many other North AFricans for that matter - is a fine specimen of Iberian culture.

If you would like to see a Eurowack at its best visit

http://www.youtube.com/user/GundisalusMenendiz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gF-z4QJDmw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btfQPb2-1WA

or just search youtube for the terms clowns, monkeys, jungle - his three favorite words for black AFrican, or the words Christian Portuguese Knight ( he wishes) [Roll Eyes]

He also has a video which shows Mike's albino ideology really affected him in a way only Eurowack's no how to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0tLfet7Jo&feature=fvwrel

Do your thing IBERIAN and thank you for your time. I am sure lyin_ss will be your number 1 fan soon enough. [Smile]

Your favorite publicist

THE CLOWN

PS - this gift of publicity is for your assanine picture postings and rants every time i tried to write something historically FACTUAL about the Moors a people who RULED IBERIA black "AS MELTED PITCH" and me stupidly thinking your were black and just didn't like Muslims!

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
busted, good work dana
Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!]

Is all this for real??!

Say it ain't so, Jari!

By the way, hilarious expose, Dana. LMAO [Big Grin]

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Dj. Get real, this little Arabian Bitch is just mad because I exposed her Arab Apology Agenda. and exposed the fact that the Moors were nothing but Bootlickers full of Arabs, Saqalibba, Syrians and Turks and native Europeans.

People claim you are Argyle and Mery Lefkrowitz.. How is this any different.

this is the last time I will entertain this silly simple minded bullshit.

Any of you got a problem with me Bring it on.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Come on Dj. Get real, this little Arabian Bitch is just mad because I exposed her Arab Apology Agenda. and exposed the fact that the Moors were nothing but Bootlickers full of Arabs, Saqalibba, Syrians and Turks and native Europeans.

I invite anybody to go back and see the postings of "Just call me Goth wannabe" and you will find the same types of phrases and phrasings both here at Egyptsearch forum and at this Iberian's channels. Your full of it Menendiz that is why you got off your conversation with me on youtube as soon as you found out who I was.

I guess all monkeys aren't that stupid now are they, Muslim and Negro hating Iberian.

I should have known from the Hispanic prison scene you put up and your schizoid postings earlier in response to some of mine, but your photograph you had up originally on you tube explains everything.

Like I told you better change your name.

Believe me guys this guy would make Gigantic look like Martin Luther King, Jr. I'm only slightly exagerrating.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[Eek!] [Eek!]

Is all this for real??!

Say it ain't so, Jari!

By the way, hilarious expose, Dana. LMAO [Big Grin]

This guy has made a mockery out of us Djehuti by using the name Jari. Think about it why is he using "just call me Jari". its really sickening when you think about it.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by adrianne:
busted, good work dana

Thanks Adrianne. I've been trying to figure out who this guy was ever since he went ballistic on me after posting certain things on the Moors from Arabia on this forum. No real black guy or person with African blood is going to get that angry after finding out how black the Moors were.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

Saqalibba and Turk - that is what your photo showed you are related to. You will never be Moor nor will Slavs ever be Arab, nor will you even be a Goth Knight because frankly you were a little too off white. You give yourself away Menendiz. And yes Moors i.e. the Arabs and Berbers and other Africans did rule Europe for hundreds of years "black as Satan" bringing in Kurds, Saqalibba (Slavs) and others of your ancestors.

All your insults of monkey this, clown, Negro this, Nigger that here and on youtube won't make your lusterless heritage go away.

CHEERS [Wink]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll stay out of this conflict, but this I will say..

Nothing that the youtube character has authored in the links you've provided matches what Jari posts here either in subject matter or in specific arguments. To the contrary, they diverge.

Besides the superficial commonalities mentioned, they have little in common

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
I'll stay out of this conflict, but this I will say..

Nothing that the youtube character has authored in the links you've provided matches what Jari posts here either in subject matter or in specific arguments. To the contrary, they diverge.

Besides the superficial commonalities mentioned, they have little in common

That's the opinion you've offered and there is no conflict that I can see. Menendiz has been posting comments about negroes being clowns monkeys and niggers IN BOTH PLACES with the same schizophrenic schema about Arabs, Christians, SPANIARDS and Negroes and some fell for it because they don't like north Sudanese or else think "Arabians" had the most to do with the slave trade in black Africa. If you have missed this Iberians postings on youtube the good thing is I haven't. [Roll Eyes]

I'm sorry if the term Arab doesn't appeal to some of you Africans and the like-minded Euronuts who are only here based on various continental nationalisms but the reason I post isn't based on wanting to glorify Africa. Menendiz for his part only accepts and encourages anything written about Muslims in Spain when black people aren't involved.

This is Menendiz's last statement here to me on Egyptsearch "LOL, Negros are simple minded. Racist Whites know how to ruse a Negro up lol" He's not being facetious and that is how Neo Nazis express themselves, especially backward still stuck on stupid Iberians throwing bananas from their stadiums at black Africans while calling them one of his favorite terms -"monkeys".

fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wooooow dude is str8t busted.
 -

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more like "u can call me jerry" [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good leg work Dana. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weren't there two accounts named "Jari" at one point? Anyway who knows, it's the net.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bishop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Posts: 108 | From: LA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't a poster either Non Prophet or Spirialman posted Jeri's facebook info on here already where I protested the unwarranted breach of privacy? well that info has Jeri pics and he is black. But what's for sure someone is using material posted here on those vids.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Edit

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^^^
Thank you Brada, My picture was posted here along with my old Youtube account Ive used for about 3 years..

I find it funny that people actually believe this Bullshit when my Picture and Youtube Account was posted here by Non Prophet...LOL

But Carry on all of you...LMAO Im Really exposed..LOL

Like I said Negros are simple minded and this thread proves it.

and Ironlion Im appaled. When I use the term Negros Im talking about people different than a REAL Black man. How is what I say any different than your pal Mike calling Africans below the desert like Mansa Musa a Stupid Nigger and calling Djenne Architecture Ugly Mud huts.

I was gonna strike a truce with you on the respect I have for Halle Salasse and the Rastafarians but **** you and everybody you are down with on the Real, shows how you operate.

[Big Grin] Relax Jari and get a sense of humour! LOL!
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
I take back that stuff I said, Ill call a Truce because I respect the Rasta's and his magesty Halle Salasse!! Out of Respect for Both our Ancestors..!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^
I take back that stuff I said, Ill call a Truce because I respect the Rasta's and his magesty Halle Salasse!! Out of Respect for Both our Ancestors..!!

One love, one aim, one destination! [Big Grin]

InI have no enemies...

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Good leg work Dana. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thanks, Iron. Fortunately, I have a good memory and I do think anyone who goes and looks back at Mr. Menendiz's posts especially lately will see that his interest in Iberians, and hatred of Africans . There may very well have been a Jari on here that was black. If there was a Jari on here who was black it is definitely not this "just call me .... " because he should have had the same focus on praising Iberian things and be posting photos of Hispanic men as he has been doing on this forum and Youtube. He should have had the same disdain for anything Moorish or Muslim or Negro as this Mr. Menendiz (who claims to be Portuguese - which might explain his schizophrenia, use of rap music in his videos while calling sub-Saharan Africans, monkeys, clowns and N_ _ _ _ _ s).

Did the earliest Jari always praise Christian fundamentalism as he does here - as if it could do no wrong?!

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
Weren't there two accounts named "Jari" at one point? Anyway who knows, it's the net.

So now we are to belive Non-prophet and his postings? If so Just call me ... is one mixed up and like I said schizoid whose been going to Gunderslav or his peers sites for his info too long.

Another thing is for sure if there was another Jari on this site he needs to change his name so as not to be confused with this guy. I think the idea of two accounts is quite possible.

What is really "simple-minded" (as Just call me... likes to put it) is a Negro that hates himself and copies off of white racist web-sites if this guy is black.

Another thing you will see with Menendiz on youtube is the word "clown" a lot, as well as "the Negro" and "monkey" his apparent favorite animal. If one does a search on the terms “clown” and “monkey” together on google - no joke - the name of Jari and Egyptsearch will likely also come up and it is the same on youtube in the discussions Menendiz would have with me and others up until recently.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004265;p=1#000003
“^^^^
“"What a Clown...

Keita is the known authority on Genetics and African Populations esp. Egypt, even Mathilda, Salsassin et. al recognize his authority..,

...Filthy Arab Trash show Respect when it is due.

Scum.” Hmmm Gunther is that you or just a schizophrenic self-hater. I'm not too sure. [Confused]

Above he is I think talking to Ironlion and notice how he has the idiocy to mention "even Mathilda" as if she is somebody worth referring to in an argument about black or anybody's history. Why does this supposed black man daring put a pictureblogger on the level with Keita . I should hope not. [Eek!] Maybe "Jari" for all anybody knows thinks Keita confirms her - his mentor's site.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=007256#000020

Above look at the Menendiz (I'll call him Samysamy25 number 2) argument against Ironlion about the Cagots. Trying to make Moors into blond Iberians ---again?!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=007256#000020

Above Menendiz in the last few weeks tried to change his tune somewhat after I called him out still however leaving no doubt of his beliefs about the Moors.

“So despite Africans having advanced states and Empires duing the Middle Ages compared to North Western Europe because they don't have a "Al-hambra" or a "Forbidden City" etc, they are deemed on the same level as Native Americans.”

WHAT????!!!!!!

OK now notice the black AFrican doesn't have the Alhambra? I guess those are Mediterraneans - like himself and his Morrocan friends. If this is a black man he needs to put himself out of his misery or else yes - NEGROES are definitely "simple minded", and Christianity needs to be purged of its simple minded Negroes. [Big Grin]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004020;p=7#000313

"'LMAO, You Negros have no Originality.....

Sad." Here read the context - this was the last straw for me. Typical Gundislavus talk - not just another black being sarcastic. Portuguese perhaps can play both sides.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007245;p=1#000030

Just call me wanna be Goth says on the above link-
“LOL, Negros are simple minded. Racist Whites know how to ruse a Negro up lol.” Now if that’s some black man, no Uncle Tom has anything on him. It’s in fact the kind of thing you’ll see him Gundislavus Menendiz the Portuguese Iberian post on youtube when Africans are responding.

There was another supposed Haitian that used to talk this way on Egyptsearch. Where'd he go. Is this him?

Now in recent weeks “Just call me Goth wannabe” is changing his tune because he is aware anybody can go back and look at his posts. But banana throwing Iberians are evidently not as clever as "the Negro" now are they, Gundislave.

Nope - I'm afraid no truce is possible or deserved - whether or not you are the Iberian or just some wacko blacko - not in this lifetime. [Wink]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Didn't a poster either Non Prophet or Spirialman posted Jeri's facebook info on here already where I protested the unwarranted breach of privacy? well that info has Jeri pics and he is black. But what's for sure someone is using material posted here on those vids.

Brada - if its not him (Gundislave that is) he is pscyhologically in league with him and/or someone following him as you might have noted the Iberian on youtube notes that he has had to argue with Afrocentrics about whites not being albinoes (can you say Mikey) on other forums.

There are just too many synchronicities including harping on the Moorish ethnicity and vaunting of white Iberians, contempt for Muslims (especially black ones) and postings with photos he created about treatment of Hispanics and not necessarily the dark-skinned ones which is what first made me to suspect something was off, or that he was at least not an African. I guess I will now have to locate those postings he created here on Egyptsearch.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com