EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Modern Day North Africans who Exhibit 'Archaic' Features (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Modern Day North Africans who Exhibit 'Archaic' Features
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're an anti-black agenda joker and I won't take
you seriously anymore though I did try to this past
season.

You showed real promise but in the end really let me down.

Leukaethiops were far south of the Mauri whose very
name means black in Greek (ancient and modern). Just
goto GOOGLE TRANSLATE from English to Greek and key
in black.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:

Your [Djehuti's] theory is based on True Blacksim

ignoring both Manilius who described Mauri as lighter than medium tone as well as Ptolemy and Pliny on Leucæthiopians

LOL You still try to spin what Manilius actually meant! [Big Grin]

Apparently Takruri had hope in you, since you let him down. I on the other hand put no hope or faith in a Euronut whore who spreads her lies like STDs.

According to Manilius' list of dark/BLACK peoples from darkest to lightest:

1. Aethiopians
2. Indians
3. Egyptians
4. Aforans
5. Maures

Egyptians who lie smack dab in between the others are medium tone among the blacks NOT all peoples, you lying whore! LOL [Big Grin]

The Aforans and Maures are lighter than the Egyptians but they are still considered dark or BLACK by Manilius!

From Snowden:
The Mauri, another northwest African people whose color received frequent notice, were at times described as 'nigri' (black) and 'adusti' (scorched).

So quit with the pig sh*t. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

But Shiqmim is a site, not a culture or phase. How do you know that cranium I posted earlier is associated with this complex (PPN)? Or was it only inhabited during this period? Thanks for that paper BTW.

I know Shiqmim is a site, but when I did a search on it featuring Smith, that is the first thing I found along with other sources relating to it. So that is probably where the skull is from since the site featured a number of male skulls with mandibles missing.
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^^
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:

Your [Djehuti's] theory is based on True Blacksim

ignoring both Manilius who described Mauri as lighter than medium tone as well as Ptolemy and Pliny on Leucæthiopians

LOL You still try to spin what Manilius actually meant! [Big Grin]

Apparently Takruri had hope in you, since you let him down. I on the other hand put no hope or faith in a Euronut whore who spreads her lies like STDs.

1. Aethiopians
2. Indians
3. Egyptians
4. Aforans
5. Maures

Egyptians who lie smack dab in between the others are medium tone among the blacks NOT all peoples, you lying whore! LOL [Big Grin]

The Aforans and Maures are lighter than the Egyptians but they are still considered dark or BLACK by Manilius!

From Snowden:
The Mauri, another northwest African people whose color received frequent notice, were at times described as 'nigri' (black) and 'adusti' (scorched).

So quit with the pig sh*t. [Embarrassed]

Bitch keep up, I made numerous posts in The Manilius thread exemplifying the medium skin tone of the dark set described by Manilius
all of these folks below being examples of that skin tone:

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

the land of Egypt, flooded by the Nile, darkens bodies more mildly owing to the inundation of its fields: it it a country nearer to us and its moderate climate imparts a medium tone.

MEDIUM SKIN TONE

-
Ramesses II Relief Brooklyn Museum

-
Tutamkhamun, wooden bust, black background

-

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL [Big Grin] B|tch, who is you fooling?! That collage of photos of modern people have NOTHING to do with the ancient black peoples whom Manilius is referring to! You post North Asians and then a (modern) Maghrebi man of obvious mixed ancestry and Will Smith a modern light-skinned African American who also has mixed ancestry. We are talking about ANCIENT indigenous peoples who lived south of the Romans and were called DARK/BLACK by the Romans!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ LOL [Big Grin] B|tch, who is you fooling?! That collage of photos of modern people have NOTHING to do with the ancient black peoples whom Manilius is referring to! You post North Asians and then a (modern) Maghrebi man of obvious mixed ancestry and Will Smith a modern light-skinned African American who also has mixed ancestry. We are talking about ANCIENT indigenous peoples who lived south of the Romans and were called DARK/BLACK by the Romans!

Notice how Djehutie will never call Will Smith black though the ancient Greeks most certainly would.
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LMAOH [Big Grin]

Another idiotic red-herring. Will Smith, a modern day African American is called 'black' despite his very light complexion for political reasons in that he has black ancestry. This has no bearing on Manilius and his ancient peers who referred to the peoples to their south in Africa due to their very dark complexions.

This is why you never bothered to respond to the Snowden quote where he admitted the Romans called the Maure (allegedly the lightest blacks in Manilius list) as nigri (black).

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Not only that but his 'Negroid' features...Skin complexion means ****...
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ LMAOH [Big Grin]

Another idiotic red-herring. Will Smith, a modern day African American is called 'black' despite his very light complexion for political reasons in that he has black ancestry. This has no bearing on Manilius and his ancient peers who referred to the peoples to their south in Africa due to their very dark complexions.

This is why you never bothered to respond to the Snowden quote where he admitted the Romans called the Maure (allegedly the lightest blacks in Manilius list) as nigri (black).

quote:

1. Aethiopians
2. Indians
3. Egyptians
4. Aforans
5. Maures

according to your quote Manilius describes Indians as blacker than Egyptians and "Afrorans" as being lighter than the Egyptians and the Maure (later "Moors"- meaning BLACK) being lighter still.

-

Using the above photo of the King Tut wood bust photgraphed in a darkly lit gallery (I'll allow it to help you)
lets see an example of
the following lighter than Egyptian listed>

"Afroran"

and the lighter still

Maure (later "Moors"- meaning BLACK)

If necessry I will cut out the faces and put them next to each other. Rememer as per Manilus each discernably lighter than the previous 'BLACK' person

unless you're scared

-lioness

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL At the above, so now all Africans need to have to similar skin tone in order to comprise the racist Eurocentric stereotype.

Despite of living in different reigns and climates!LOL

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any idea what a cline is?
At one end is the quantified extreme.
At the other is its least expression.

-

No discrete abutted monocolor blocks.
That would be a clineless bar graph.

I don't take Manilius to mean India
had no one of Aethiopian darkness or
vice versa but that there is always
some interlap with some exclusion.

A cluster approach showing overlap

-

as best my tool allows no egg shape
ovals or slanted ovals and no ovals
I did make are absolute just a visual
way to percieve Manilius' data.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ You are correct, Tukulor. Manilius writings are quite clear no matter who tries to spin it. Speaking of which...
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass twit,:

according to your quote Manilius describes Indians as blacker than Egyptians and "Afrorans" as being lighter than the Egyptians and the Maure (later "Moors"- meaning BLACK) being lighter still.

-

Using the above photo of the King Tut wood bust photgraphed in a darkly lit gallery (I'll allow it to help you)
lets see an example of
the following lighter than Egyptian listed>

"Afroran"

and the lighter still

Maure (later "Moors"- meaning BLACK)

If necessary I will cut out the faces and put them next to each other. Remember as per Manilus each discernibly lighter than the previous 'BLACK' person

unless you're scared

-lioness

B|tch nobody's scared except YOU which is why you are desperately spinning and outright LYING.

Here you go, trick.

1. Aethiope
 -

2. Indian (North Indian--Balochistan)
 -

3. Egyptian (indigenous non-Arab Giza, Lower Egyptian man) [medium hue]
 -

Afer (Libyans)
 -

Maure (Tunisians)
 -

Now, THIS thread of mine here is about Modern Day North Africans who Exhibit 'Archaic' Features NOT Manilius we already have a couple threads on that such here and here where your lyinass was debunked on BOTH. So take it up there! [Embarrassed]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ the old in the shadows trick
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LMAO [Big Grin] There's no "trick" at all. Even in the shadows, one can clearly see the above are all BLACK peoples!

In your case it's the old out your lyinass trick. So either discuss the actual topic of this thread which is archaic features or take your lyinass complaints in the thread where it belongs. [Embarrassed]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com