EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » When to use "black" and when not to... (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41   
Author Topic: When to use "black" and when not to...
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Remember when Xyyman posted this?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009700;p=1#000005

^This was based on MODERN Armenian DNA. Based on modern Armenian DNA they inferred Sub-Saharan admixture with Mesopotamians 6000 years ago. A couple of months after this publication actual Bronze Age Armenians were sequenced (see Allentoft et al 2015). They had Sub-Saharan ancestry alright. About 3% or whatever that little purple component amounts to. And that's with actual ancient Egyptian ancestry among them.

But note how he keeps skirting around his Ls. Just take your Ls like a man and keep it moving.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlessedbyHorus:
I still did not expect this thread to get a wopping 34 page. I did not expect this thread to even have this much of a serious discussion...

It's basically about nothing. It has degraded to, I think this fat and this is skinny. I think this is beautiful and this is ugly.

A discussion that doesn't pertain Ancient Greece, Rome etc...

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tropicals redacted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BBHorus sez:
quote:

I still did not expect this thread to get a wopping 34 page. I did not expect this thread to even have this much of a serious discussion...

Neither did I, mate!

I've tried reading this thread from page 1, and some of the nonsense is incredible. Of course, Swenet makes a significant contribution. In reply to DougM's assertion that racism was still a problem in terms of how academics handled the population affinities of the ancient Egyptians, Swenet said:

quote:

11/12/2016
^That's the same attitude I've had for years, until I got the chance to see some of these professors' private emails and saw my own assumptions about them fall apart of front of my eyes. Flip flops, incompetence and inconsistencies, yes, but placing the blame squarely on racism? That's a hefty accusation.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009335;p=1

To be clear to anyone not apprised of this, those e-mails he refers to are the responses I received from academics that I shared with him. Anyway, let's see what he said toward the end of the time that he was privy to the correspondence:

An Egyptologist had replied:

quote:

April 17 2014
“People sometimes write books or organise exhibitions about 'black' Pharaohs. But the same people would never dare write about traditional Chinese culture under the heading 'Yellow Emperors'; and 'Red' Indians are now 'Native North Americans'. Even 'black' Americans are becoming 'Afro-Americans'.
Best wishes:

Swenet, after reading the response, replied:
quote:

April 20 2014

I misunderstood his comment. I thought his angle was to criticise the oft-expressed "black pharaoh" thing in reference to Nubians or a minority of Egyptian kings, where the tacit implication is that a black identity and an authentically ancient Egyptian identity are mutually exclusive. If that's what he was trying to say--that black in this context is offensive on par with yellow or red--that's indeed a very strange thing to say. Who exactly would feel discomfort with the use of black in reference to Ancient Egyptians? Certainly not the Afram community. He's projecting his own psychological discomfort with the term! Refer to ancient rulers as red and yellow and you may get backlash from Native Americans and East Asian communities. Refer to Egyptian kings as black and you upset racists who feel discomfort with allocating advanced societies to black people. He's literally window dressing his own discomfort with black as looking out for the interests of black people in the area of racial sensitivities. This is projecting of the highest order. He's not only being racist but, by putting black on par with truly offensive terms, he's framing the situation as if he's looking out for our interests. I think you've hit a sensitive spot; African is okay, just don't say black.”

It's said with a certain conviction, but it's hard to tell now the above all bullshit, or whether he was being sincere. I still don't fully understand this: "African is okay, just don't say black.” Was this irony, or was Swenet actually suggesting that I ditch "black" so as not to offend the sensibilities of an Egyptologist?

Whichever it was, Swenet, after his apparent disgruntlement and ensuing 180, would now have us believe that the criticisms made on this board and elsewhere of certain academic disciplines, are imaginary.

Whenever I come by this forum, and see Swenet making claims inconsistent with past utterances, then if I have any information that highlights his BS, I'll be certain to post it.

Posts: 805 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tropicals redacted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correspondence with the Elisabeth Daynes studio:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009442

Posts: 805 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol! The lying pig is back. All the times I've thrashed him on this forum and exposed his lies speak for themselves. He's already posted the above and he got a reply, but he somehow thinks if he spams that April 20 statement enough there will be a different outcome.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
This is what the lying pig leaves out. When I realized how he was using the term 'black' in a way I disagree with, I told him to change his use. Around the same time I learned I was much more in agreement with Kemp's views than I realized. The lying pig is simply spamming my criticisms of Kemp from BEFORE I had all the pieces of the puzzle to judge his positions. This is no secret. This lying pig KNOWS THIS. He's deliberately leaving out a point later in the conversation when I got more familiar with Kemp's views. This happened over time. The lying pig knows this. In fact, when I got a better overview of where Kemp and I differed in our views re: ancient Egypt, I told the liar that he needed to CHANGE his use of 'black'. This is what the lying pig said when I told him he needed to adapt his use of 'black':

31-5-2014 12:11
quote:
I wasn't going to adapt the term 'black' because that lies at the crux of the debate.
And note how he's now trying to make it seem like I never had a critical note with 'black'. The lying pig is trying to spam my past uses of 'black' but my use of the term is nothing like his use of the term.

I'm loving this. I hope he keeps proving how psychotic and senile he is. SMH at this psychotic 50 year old bum.. SMH. I feel sorry for his daughters.

[Roll Eyes]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Why doesn't the lying pig tell the forum how I lost interest in his weak gossipy crap. After I got a better understanding of his opponents' views and I saw his lack of results because of his mindless actions, I told his dumbass I wasn't convinced he had much of value in terms of "exposing" academics and he almost started crying. I told him this in MAY 2014. Note that those statements he's posting BEFORE I understood Kemp fully date to APRIL 2014.

Now he's trying to take things I said from BEFORE that to make some sort of perverted case that I'm contradicting myself. Towards the end of my conversation with him I thought he didn't have sh!t to "expose" anyone. At best I thought it had some examples of bias for internal consumption as opposed to something that's worthy of pursuing seriously. I told the lying pig this to his face and he has records of that conversation. So how am I contradicting myself?

Why doesn't the lying pig post that instead of posting statements that I moved away from later? Because he's a lying pig. That's why.

[Roll Eyes]

Where is the contradiction? The lying pig is going to have to post from what I said in MAY 2014. MAY 2014, lying pig. STOP LYING.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
That's the same attitude I've had for years, until I got the chance to see some of these professors' private emails and saw my own assumptions about them fall apart of front of my eyes. Flip flops, incompetence and inconsistencies, yes, but placing the blame squarely on racism? That's a hefty accusation.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Here is an example of what happened in MAY 2014 that contributed to my change in views in regards to Kemp. I'm reluctant to post Kemp's conversation but the lying pig is forcing my hand. I don't take claims questioning my honesty lightly. Especially not when it comes from a known pathological liar. A 50 year old bum who has no life. What 50 year old man spends his time emailing academics and secretly recording and publishing petty conversations, like sneaky snitch.

27-5-2014 9:38
quote:
"it is, in my opinion, a mistaken question. The people of
Africa show the greatest variety in physical characteristics of any region
in the world, a consequence of Africa being the evolutionary origin of
humanity. To lump them all together to create a single type, labelled Black
Africans (presumably in contrast to White Europeans and Brown Middle
Easterners) is to invent a myth. With pygmies at one end of the spectrum
and Masai at the other, and Berbers, Zulus and T'Kung Bushmen somewhere in between, the range of bodily variation within Africa must be greater than exists between several of the major non-African groups. The term 'Black Africans' works at the level of popular culture, but is not scientific.
Regards

Before this, Kemp never really got the chance to fully clarify his views in this area. Obviously, I don't disagree with this, AT ALL. When I read this Kemp email I immediately told the lying pig to ADAPT his use of 'black' based on this NEW information of Kemp's views. The lying pig refused to follow my advice and continued to try to race bait Kemp to get him to say 'black' against his will.

At that point there were still some minor disagreements between Kemp and me but as far as the MAIN point of contention, I was more in agreement on this issue with Kemp at this point than the pathological liar. And I still am today.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
The FB crew still bsing and trying to spin the STR profile of the Amarnas away from what it is. "Anything but what it is". [Roll Eyes]

no longer are they close to Horners, they lost that battle, then native Americans, nope, now....Copts

Swenet, aren't you saying that the ancient Egyptians are closer to horners compared to South, Central and West Africans?

Isn't xyyman misunderstanding that you are criticizing DNA Tribes presentation of horners and all of their so called "match likelihood" is not on par with peer reviewed methods?

-but instead that the FB's are repping the more traditional but still recent Egyptology view that the AEs are more probably related to select more isolated populations of sudan/horn/nilotic/beja (aka let us start using the term East Africans in relation to the AEs)
than to these other more far off counter-intuitive regions?

It's a no brainer. Ancient Egyptians will be more similar to select nearby sub populations than to South Africans.
Tukuler dismissed the DNA Tribes proprietary methodology early on.

Therefore peer reviewed research other than DNA Tribes suggest the ancient Egyptian are closer to East Africans than they are to South and West Africans
-and "Central Africans" can overlap

E-V38 aka E1b1a = East African origin = Rameses III

Not E1b1b

And the "black" term issue is a separate matter

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Therefore peer reviewed research other than DNA Tribes suggest the ancient Egyptian are closer to East Africans than they are to South and West Africans
-and "Central Africans" can overlap

Sure. No credible long term poster on ES that I know
has ever denied AEs are closer to the Africans of
East Africa than to say more distant West Africans.
Just the language links itself show closer relations
to nearby cultures. No surprise there.,

-

A problem arises with hypocritical Eurocentrics or Eurocentric
supporters, who attempt to deAfricanize AEs by spinning West Africans
as a "true" type, and by insinuating AEs can't be "true" Africans
in invidious comparison to the West African "true" type strawmen. We all
know the hypocritical Eurocentric game. They do not go around
similarly defining a "true" white, nor de-Europeanize
Greeks for the darker shade of some or the African DNA
markers that they carry. Nor do they demand that northern Europeans
should not not be interested in, or celebrate Southern Europeans.

To the contrary, they valorize, indeed almost worship Greece
and Rome. All is well if northern Europeans are involved.
But when it comes to Africa, then the hypocrites change their tune.
People of West African descent are supposed to "confine" themselves
to their "proper place" - an apartheid-like zone of thought
that is limited to "your own people" in West Africa. Meanwhile
the Eurocentric hypocrites themselves are the biggest
appropriators of things Egyptian- from art, to symbols on
their money- even to consuming the dead flesh of Egyptian mummies.

-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^These are some of the same people presuming to lecture black
folk on "appropriating" things Egyptian..

Just language links themselves

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Am I missing something. Please, what GENETIC study(s) places Amarnas closer to "East Africans" than West or South or Great Lakes Africans, put up or shut up.

Maybe I didn't get the memo. educate me!!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
@lioness

I think Xyyman is a bit confused. "Native American"? I have no idea what he's talking about.

quote:

Of course you got the memo. I made sure of it. Right here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010037;p=1#000039

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

in Brace's study does not invalidate IN ANY WAY its results.

It's quite simple really. If East Africans were included in the study, then perhaps (although we don't know!) it would turn out that Egyptians would be closer to East Africans than to Europeans. That would not change the relative distances of Egyptians from West Africans and Europeans though! Europeans would still be closer to Egyptians than West Africans are.

It's like saying that the distance between Boston and NYC is less than the distance between Minneapolis and NYC. If we also included New Jersey, then it'd be even closer to NYC, but that wouldn't change the relative distances of NYC from Boston and Minneapolis would it?

--Dienekes

http://www.network54.com/Forum/233031/thread/1043706337/Dienekes+Pontikos++Evidence+fallacy!

an interesting Dienekes Pontikos quote from 2003

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Am I missing something. Please, what GENETIC study(s) places Amarnas closer to "East Africans" than West or South or Great Lakes Africans, put up or shut up.

xyyman would not have asked this question had not a private testing company with no peer review wrote an article with a chart derived from their proprietary methodology ("MLI")
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you people stop bsing. stop it!!! :D :D

stop making claims you can NOT prove. DNATribes is the only such report to make a comprehensive comparison. shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. yes you!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Can you people stop bsing. stop it!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

stop making claims you can NOT prove. DNATribes is the only such report to make a comprehensive comparison. shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. yes you!

Rameses III was E1b1a

where does that originate?

sorry to hurt feelings

hint: first letter "E"

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I am going to say this one more time. Put up or shut up. You cannot con me. youngster.

At one time the argument was the close affinity the Amarnas were to Native Americans,

But, that is different discussion. That thread you cited has no relevance to your claim. I see through your BS. Why? The AEians mtDNA haplogroup was never disclosed.

Now, can you stop it.

quote:
@lioness

I think Xyyman is a bit confused. "Native American"? I have no idea what he's talking about.

quote:

Of course you got the memo. I made sure of it. Right here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010037;p=1#000039

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
MODERN!!!!! Horner Africans. But yes, E1b1a has East African origins......5-11kya

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Can you people stop bsing. stop it!!! :D :D

Rameses III was E1b1a

where does that originate?

sorry to hurt feelings

hint: first letter "E"

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
If you're so confident that DNA Tribes' 'South Africa' or 'Great Lakes' results are valid, why do you dismiss Popaffiliator as valid software? Why don't you download the samples and prove DNA Tribes is correct?
quote:
The AEians mtDNA haplogroup was never disclosed.
Who is talking about AE mtDNAs? I wasn't talking about mtDNAs.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Rameses III was E1b1a

quote:

Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study
Hawass, Zink

BMJ 2012; 345 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e8268 (Published 17 December 2012)
Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e8268

quote:

E1b1a has East African origins

yes

/close xyyman

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
yeah! yeah! I repeat. stop the red herring thing, and show me a genetic study that concludes AEians
are closest to Horners. ANYONE!!!!!!!!
quote:
If you're so confident that DNA Tribes' 'South Africa' or 'Great Lakes' results are so valid, why do you dismiss Popaffiliator as valid software?

quote:
The AEians mtDNA haplogroup was never disclosed.
Who is talking about AE mtDNAs? I wasn't talking about mtDNAs.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
For someone with a yes-man devotion to DNA Tribes, you sure have little confidence in your ability to verify their results.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
YOU GOT ME THERE. :rolleyes: wink wink. apples vs apples

quote:
Rameses III was E1b1a

quote:

Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study
Hawass, Zink

BMJ 2012; 345 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e8268 (Published 17 December 2012)
Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e8268

quote:

E1b1a has East African origins

yes

/close xyyman

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] yeah! yeah! I repeat. stop the red herring thing, and show me a genetic study that concludes AEians

add Sudan to horners

But it's true E1b1a is highest in West Africa, obviously evidence of pre-bantu expansion

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
that's right. you are welcome. carry on with the "when to use black". but I get your point on when to use black. word of advice Kalonji, stop the bsing.

oH! I am reading the Allentoft paper now.

quote:
For someone with a yes-man devotion to DNA Tribes, you sure have little confidence in verifying their results.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
cant prove it so move the goal post!? that's right needle me on supposed Bantu Expansion. you do realize E1b1a could not have come from the West with Bantus to AE? why? timeline! the timeline fits the reverse. proto- AEians migrating West. yes. I made that "proto AEians" up. lol. touch of Swenet. making shyte up.

quote:
quote:
[QB] yeah! yeah! I repeat. stop the red herring thing, and show me a genetic study that concludes AEians

add Sudan to horners

But it's true E1b1a is highest in West Africa, obviously evidence of pre-bantu expansion

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Remember when I put 'dummy' values to make up for the missing values a couple of thread pages ago. I consistently got a 'North Africa' assignment for Amarna family members. The reaction here was that I was 'manipulating' the results.

When I go back and put real African American values to make up for the missing values, I get the same predominantly North African result for Amenhotep III (although this time the SSA likelihood is higher IIRC).

-
Now what?

EDIT
When I complete the form with the rest of the African American data:

-

African American data:
Source

So now you know why Xyyman avoids popaffiliator. Scared shitless.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] cant prove it so move the goal post!? that's right needle me on supposed Bantu Expansion. you do realize E1b1a could not have come from the West with Bantus to AE? why? timeline! the timeline fits the reverse.

yes but pre-bantu migrations of an opposite direction to West Africa are not a problem when later, during the bantu expansion the bantu moved back across and down Africa toward the East and South.

xyyman there are migration patterns of peoples inside Africa.
If you have a phobia of the word "expansion" just use the word "migration"

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[qb] Remember when I put 'dummy' values to make up for the missing values a couple of thread pages ago. I consistently got a 'North Africa' assignment for Amarna family members. The reaction here was that I was 'manipulating' the results.

When I go back and put real African American values to make up for the missing values, I get the same predominantly North African result for Amenhotep III (although this time the SSA likelihood is higher IIRC).

So was it all a marketing scam to get AAs to buy testing kits?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
[qb] Remember when I put 'dummy' values to make up for the missing values a couple of thread pages ago. I consistently got a 'North Africa' assignment for Amarna family members. The reaction here was that I was 'manipulating' the results.

I know African American women, who did tests/ bought kits via different companies. And received different outcomes.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

I know African American women, who did tests/ bought kits via different companies. And received different outcomes.
Different test give different results. This is to be expected based on SNP count, STR count, reference samples and costumer base.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

Different test give different results. This is to be expected based on SNP count, STR count, reference samples and costumer base.
I understand that different type of tests give different results. How about differ companies who provide an autosomal test. Why and how should it be different?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
For the record. On Allentoft et al 2015. I read so many of those papers that they all run together. That happens when you are approaching 39. Lol!!! Ok youngster I forgot I already read that paper and posted on it before. First off I am not sure what is the relevance on why you cited that paper. It has nothing to do with my thread on Armenians. As usual Swenet BSing. Pretending to be something he is not. I see through you con young man.

Second. Re-reading the paper of course there are new insights. Let us put the Steppes Yamnaya to bed once and for all. We already know that the Yamnaya are NOT related to modern West European males as is falsely believed on the racialist blog. Yamnaya are NOT on the R-L11 branch on R1b. There are similar, yes, but modern European males are NOT a subset of the Yamnaya males. It is all internet folklore and BS on the racialist sites. Third, in Allentoft et al ****Fig 4 *****has a summary that is very revealing and put that nonsense to bed. The Bronze Age Steppes males had Black eyes and Black hair. They were NOT blondes with blue eyes. Also the Bronze Age Europeans were already depigmented. The Bronze Age Steppes males were clearly DARKER than Bronze age Europeans, so, no, the Steppes males did NOT enter Europe and they were of darker complexion, with black eyes and black hair. Infact the chart clearly shows that the Neolihtic introduced light skin to Europe as I stated a thousand times.

So please would you people shut it…..

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
For the record. On Allentoft et al 2015. I read so many of those papers that they all run together. That happens when you are approaching 39. Lol!!! Ok youngster I forgot I already read that paper and posted on it before. First off I am not sure what is the relevance on why you cited that paper. It has nothing to do with my thread on Armenians. As usual Swenet BSing. Pretending to be something he is not. I see through you con young man.

Second. Re-reading the paper of course there are new insights. Let us put the Steppes Yamnaya to bed once and for all. We already know that the Yamnaya are NOT related to modern West European males as is falsely believed on the racialist blog. Yamnaya are NOT on the R-L11 branch on R1b. There are similar, yes, but modern European males are NOT a subset of the Yamnaya males. It is all internet folklore and BS on the racialist sites. Third, in Allentoft et al ****Fig 4 *****has a summary that is very revealing and put that nonsense to bed. The Bronze Age Steppes males had Black eyes and Black hair. They were NOT blondes with blue eyes. Also the Bronze Age Europeans were already depigmented. The Bronze Age Steppes males were clearly DARKER than Bronze age Europeans, so, no, the Steppes males did NOT enter Europe and they were of darker complexion, with black eyes and black hair. Infact the chart clearly shows that the Neolihtic introduced light skin to Europe as I stated a thousand times.

So then what population has the right sub clade of R1b to be the ancestors of modern Europeans?
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:

Ok gramps. But can you please comment on the abundance of Great Lakes and South Africa ancestry in Bronze Age Armenian RISE423 with ancient Egyptian haplogroup E-M34(L795)?

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hammer et al points to Iran or the near East. But in his study the R1bM269 from North Africa was NOT included which would have resolved that issue as to the origin of European male line.

But more telling is Busby et al. He made it clear there was ***no*** East-West cline and provided data. But stated there is no South to North cline...but did NOT provide data.

"without data you are just another person with an opinion"

the jury is still out....

quote:
quote:

So then what population has the right sub clade of R1b to be the ancestors of modern Europeans?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I am still waiting on genetic proof that AEians are closer to Horners than West Africans/Great Lakes/South Africans. Chirp! Chip! from the “older vets”.

--------------------

Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Would this really be surprising/controversial considering the geographic proximity xyyman?
Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
That's all you're about, gramps. Hit and run. I post my interpretation of DNA Tribes. You say I'm "spinning". I provide evidence that I'm not and Xyyman decides he doesn't want it with me after all.

When you're ready to let go of your yes-man devotion to DNA Tribes, you can elaborate on the "abundance" of Great Lakes and South Africa ancestry in this Neolithic Iberian with ancient Egyptian paternal ancestry (E1b1b1a1b V13). I see a decent probability for North African ancestry, but that's about it according to popaffiliator. But maybe you can help me out, here.

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ P-Rey. That is exactly my point. There are so many unexplained things. Who would of thought West Africans will be 3rd in the pecking order. Even Over modern North Africans/Levantines. We have FACTS and we have FICTION. Ie “make believe”.

Amarnas are closely related to SSA furthermore they carry E1b1a which has highest frequency in SSA. So the STR matches the Haplogroup ………so far. There is no fuirther debate unless more data is obtained but as it stand right now. There is no further discussion.

The question now is…what happened in the last 2-3k years!!!!!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
On the AEians/Horners…chirp! Chirp!. I thought so! When I post sit back and take notes! I am out. Carry on with “when to use black” didn’t mean to derail the thread. When there is BS and falsehood I will step in. :D
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
This is what cognitive dissonance looks like. Gramps can't seem to make up his mind about whether he wants to run or call me out for "spinning".

But where is the abundance of blue Yoruba-like ancestry in the early Greek and Anatolian samples. You know, the same samples that everyone on this forum agreed were partly descended from migrants from the NIle Valley. Gramps?

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
See you have been following my work. You know when I posted the above chart was “when I called it’. Check mate! End of debate who the Neolithics were.

Now as to “Yoruba-blue”. Good question! Did you come up with that by yourself or was it a collaborative effort by the FB crew? I will give you a few minutes to let you figure it out the answer yourself then I will step in….tic! tic!

quote:
This is what cognitive dissonance looks like. Gramps can't seem to make up his mind about whether he wants to run or call me out for "spinning".

But where is the abundance of blue Yoruba-like ancestry in the early Greek and Anatolian samples. You know, the same samples that everyone on this forum agreed were partly descended from migrants from ancient Egypt. Gramps?

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
So, gramps. Explain to my why it's the ancestry that Cusitic and Ethio-Cushitic speakers share with North Africans that allows you to create a 'heat map' that correlates with ancient Egyptian ancestry in Syrio-Palestine, Anatolia and Greece. Can you create such a heatmap and simulate the migration of ancient Egyptians using Great Lakes or South African ancestry? Please clarify gramps. Shine your light on me.

-

And no, I don't agree with Pagani et al's conclusion that that's non-African ancestry.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
In fact you know what? I will let the newbies have first dibs on answering the question. Let them have first crack at it.

Hint; did they show the complete genome of Yorubans? Remember Lazaridis et al. “cannot disentangle Bedouins/Yorubans” in EEF/Basal Eurasian. Tic! Tic! Toc! Anyone? But good question Swenet ,…now you are thinking.

--------------------

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
In fact you know what? I will let the newbies have first dibs on answering the question.

Translation:

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
That's all you're about, gramps. Hit and run. I post my interpretation of DNA Tribes. You say I'm "spinning". I provide evidence that I'm not and Xyyman decides he doesn't want it with me after all.

When you're ready to let go of your yes-man devotion to DNA Tribes, you can elaborate on the "abundance" of Great Lakes and South Africa ancestry in this Neolithic Iberian with ancient Egyptian paternal ancestry (E1b1b1a1b V13). I see a decent probability for North African ancestry, but that's about it according to popaffiliator. But maybe you can help me out, here.

-

From what I remember E-V13 was a mutation in West Asia. And is barely found in North Africa, with a decline in Southern Egypt.
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011401;p=3

-

You were given it yet again
just s few days ago (Thuya's
MiniFiler CODIS subset profile)
and you again dogmatically
refused to acknowledge it,
less lone accept it, because
you lack the skill and talent
to do what I and one other
challenged you to do -- run
the damn data yourself and
see by working proof what
the facts are not what you
cherish and believe.

Nobody don't got no time for games.

quote:
I am still waiting on genetic proof that AEians are closer to Horners than West Africans/Great Lakes/South Africans. Chirp! Chip! from the “older vets”.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
come on man. we went over this already. I made it clear that Horners carry similar markers like all other Africans including Amarnas. The rubber hits the road in "exclusivity". ie markers found ONLY between Amarnas and OTHER African populations.

We are going in circles

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com