EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Cherry picked" images (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: "Cherry picked" images
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything everybody posts is cherry picked. What
a ridiculous phrase. Nobody posts total randomly
selected photo essays. The sources of the images
themselves were cherry picking.

Tell you what. Why don't we try this.

Post images of supposedly white vs non-white Egyptians.

No doubles or repeats of the same image from different angles.

Lte's see how far white supporters can get before they run short.

Of course this exercise is only for those truly interested in such roorag.

That's why other than broaching the thread I won't participate.

AE is so obviously overwhelmingly black founded and populated.

I love black cherry wishniak. I love cherry cola.
Heh heh hah hah ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Good Idea Altakruri, Good point.

This challenge is esp. for Rahotep who claims so called Afrocentrics cherry pick images but ignore others when truth be told he does the same ish.

Lets start the Rules first off, all participants must agree.

1) No Repeating the same image, only use it one.

2) No over large images to bog the page down, and if you can please photo shop some group callages like me and Rahotep do.

Thanks...LMAO, Ive been preparing for this lets go Rahotep!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

lol [Big Grin] Mi gone to get a plate of food, a coupla coconut water, and some popcorn (for when food is done and this gets really good)- you want some? [Big Grin]

oh, and I have some black cake left [Big Grin] you're welcome to some of that (you know what that is?), if Brada doesn't come in here and see I have some and beat you to it, lol

dwbcl...this is gonna be good...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site is already like an endless chessboard of dead Egyptians! You really want more of the same? Get a life! Anyway more archaeology survives in the south, both because the north continued to be more populous, so more stone was recycled, and because the north is wetter, so wooden and papyrus objects have survived less well. The north coast has also been prone to destructive earthquakes, and there has been more intensive farming in the Delta. Due to these conditions, the probability is that more dark images will have survived.

Also it would be stupid as we have dark and light images of the same individual, and there is no guarantee any of them were done from life before the time of the Fayum portraits. All they can do is give a general picture.

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Look at the set up here

white and non-white

are the two categories asked for.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cluck cluck ba bawk. I hears me a chicken.

Put up or shut up cracker jack, but don't put out unless u r a ho.

U know u gwine lose, even if we restrict it to pharoahs only.

quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
This site is already like an endless chessboard of dead Egyptians! You really want more of the same? Get a life! Anyway more archaeology survives in the south, both because the north continued to be more populous, so more stone was recycled, and because the north is wetter, so wooden and papyrus objects have survived less well. The north coast has also been prone to destructive earthquakes, and there has been more intensive farming in the Delta. Due to these conditions, the probability is that more dark images will have survived.

Also it would be stupid as we have dark and light images of the same individual, and there is no guarantee any of them were done from life before the time of the Fayum portraits. All they can do is give a general picture.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be a ridiculous and pointless exercise, pitting dead Egyptian against dead Egyptian. One thing's predictable, they'd average out looking like the average modern Egyptian.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alTakruri has turned into Mike111
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here I'll begin first. Old Kingdom only and not some endless spamfest of tomb paintings of Egyptian slaves.

-

Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WatsonIsPleased already concedes defeat
but will it stop with its white Med AE bs?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Oops, I don't see a name or provenance my sweet
and you don't lay down any rules in my thread
I'm the ace boon coon head nigger in charge.

Also label as white, black, colored, clear, ...

Evah boddee haf fun. Bye kids. See yez next week.

quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
Here I'll begin first. Old Kingdom only and not some endless spamfest of tomb paintings of Egyptian slaves.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAAHHAAH!!!

Some body is feeling the heat!!! From day one you come here with Cherry picked images and seem to have no problem stating with fact that the images you have represent Ancient Egypt, Now all of a sudden its "a General picture", now all of a sudden you want to question the validity..LOL. What a clown.

Sum Bawdy is Chicken!!! Bawk Bawk!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ill start first Rahotep, and keep going until you admit defeat!!!

-

quote:

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More for my English Chap!!

Egyptian Reddish Brown..

-

More Random Images..

-

Tomb of Antefoquer:...

-

BTW I used the same image of Tuthmosis but I didnt know the rules when I made it, I wont use the same one again.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Let's see how far white supporters can get before they run short.

he predicts white supporters
will be able to find a certain amount of white ancient Egyptians but they won't get that far

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
I'm not biting. Sorry. I've burdened the site's bandwidth enough of late. What indeed, if you have a wall carving of a thousand generic slaves hauling a collossus along? Can you count every one as a portrait? What about different images of the same individual, giving conflicting impressions? What about gods? Do yellow goddesses count as white women? Jet black gods count with golden eyebrows and caucasoid features as black men? What about ones which don't even take fully human form?

Let's be real. Most Egyptians have a racially ambiguous look. Some have some negroid characteristics, others towards the Mediterranean caucasoid, and could pass for Syrians, Greeks or Italians. The typical Coptic Egyptian has medium brown skin (though some are fair and some are very dark). They have black or dark brown hair which can be straight, wavy or curly, a not-overly-broad nose, with a high nasal bridge and without wide nostrils, sometimes blunt or even slightly bulbous at the tip, medium full lips (but not fleshy and not projecting forward of the nose like a negroid's), rounds cheeks. They have distinctive eyes (usually dark) which are more easily recognized than described. This is true today and it was true in the past.

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hemiunu:Engineer of the Great Pyramid in the Old Kingdom.

-

-

Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Post images of Egyptians that are neither white or
black

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
AmunhotepIII

-

-

-

-

For my English Chap

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Lower Egyptians:

Relief representing Kawab son of Kheops and Meritates found in the mastaba of his daughter, Meresankh III

-

The Tomb of Kagemni at Saqqarah

-

-

-

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

black

Ok I'll bite...

-

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some images from Tutankhamun Tomb

-

-

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

black

Ok I'll bite...

-

Neither White nor black, Ill play to because Watson admited defeat..

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I NEED HELP ARE THESE CAUCASOID OR NEGROID ???

-

Narmer Palette

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

quote:
Hemiunu:Engineer of the Great Pyramid in the Old Kingdom.

-

quote:
Originally posted by teacher of osool:
 -

-

Same Skin color..This is too easy..
Thanks for providing that one...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
so far, a mixture of races
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Egyptian Facial features..

-

-Djoser

-Montuhotep

-Pepi

-Sahure

-Sesostris...

The Royal Kings Haminihu the so called Great Pyramid Architect Worshipped as Gods..

FUFUFU...

BTW Lioness I have'nt even warmed up yet, don't count the chickens, as Altaruri said there WERE light skinned Meds but the Dominant phenotype was Black and this will be proven, so Im gonna let the Chickens scurry and take my time...

FUFUFUFFUFUFUFUFU!!

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is there participation from the Non-Eurocentric side? Are you all that addicted to responding that you can't even let them obey the instructions in the OP for a moment?

The low amount of whites in AE art is self defeating, there is no need to counter with darker skinned AE.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Plus a space alien.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
And this is supposed to show what exactly?? LOL, Gold Skin??

FUFUFUFUFUFUFU!!!

Come on Muktaba, come harder...

quote:
Originally posted by teacher of osool:
 -

Will My Royal Profile Be Enough To Shake Some Afronuts Out Of The Tree Of False Hope And Dreams??

This one is esp. for you!! [Smile]

-

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ran out of pics, didn't you?
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Queen Anne's Dead!
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Nofret: From the 4th dynasty Old Kingdom.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Rahotep is the only one I want to Image Debate, as Kalonji says it seems they are running out of Images..lol.

And seriously if this is it..LOL..

Rahotep when you decide to step up Ill be waiting for you my English Chap!!

FUFFUFUFUFU!!

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Rahotep 4th dynasty:

-

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Sepa: From the old kingdom.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Rahotep 4th dynasty:

-  -

LOL, Seriously..No More until Rahotep....To Easy..
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Post images of supposedly white vs non-white Egyptians.....

he won't participate just broach*

broach

v.

ghetto slang:

instigate
or to start sh
it

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
it was similar to South africa
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I understand but the same can be said about the posters who continue to engage this "Parahu" character as if he is a legitimate debater. Hell the most Intelligent posters here continue to engage this guy despite his obvious trolling and mockery of people who reply to him. Arglye104 is less of a Troll, at least Argie boy has some legitimacy to his claims(as outlandish as he takes them) but it gets me how people here obviously smarter than me(Because I don't knwo sh#t about Genetics and prob. never will) have not caught onto the obvious..

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
Why is there participation from the Non-Eurocentric side? Are you all that addicted to responding that you can't even let them obey the instructions in the OP for a moment?

The low amount of whites in AE art is self defeating, there is no need to counter with darker skinned AE.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

WAS THUTMOSE JEWISH ?????????

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
 -

Bas-reliefs from the Temple of Satet at Elephantine
New Kingdom, 18th Dynasty, reigns of Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III (1479-25 BC)

--------------------
L Writes:

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
I've encountered black American Afrocentrists who would invade Egypt and 'reclaim it', given half a chance, driving out all the 'foreign' Egyptians, so deranged have they become by their cult of black pharaohs and queens. They call it 'our land'. They seem convinced also that modern Egyptians and white Academia are both part of a colossal, eternal conspiracy to deny the truth about Ancient Egyptians and to steal the black man's legacy. It's quite sinister. Useful Idiots like Joel Freeman (a white Canadian feel-good guru who rehashes Afrocentric myth and dishes it up for a willing audience), don't help matters.

Clarence Walker seems to be much more enlightened, advocating an end to the cult of Africa and a pride in the culture that black Americans have created in the new world. Of course far be it from me to tell anyone else how they should identify, as long as they are not trying to usurp another, unconnected people's identity and ancestry.

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
^What do they have to do with us?

More artwork:

The family of Memphis-Nefer herenptah
Statuette
Fifth Dynasty

-

Group
Fifth Dynasty

-

Statue
Vème dynastie

-

The Tomb of Irukaptah
At Saqqara

-

The Tomb of Nefer at Saqqara in Egypt

-

Dark skinned lower Egyptians seemed common...

--------------------
L Writes:

AphRe7
Member # 18920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AphRe7         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of these white nationalists post pics of Ancient Egyptians that have washed their faces "wit di cake soap".
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
__________________________  -
 -

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AphRe7:
..... washed their faces "wit di cake soap".

[Eek!] mi raaaaass but ah wha dis fadda [Big Grin] ......lol...is wha you know bout di cake soap, eeeeeeeeeh, lol....

dwbcl @ "cake soap"... whey Brada deh now, lol....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
NYC: Brooklyn Museum - Erotic Scene

Limestone
Ptolemaic Period, 305-30 B.C.
Same period... [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one appears somewhat different. And I once show a BBC documentary of Ghana, they had a similar statue. Of a dark-skinned man and light skinned woman. It was like a shrine where they did certain rituals. It was about some ancient tradition. And history from before the colonial time.

Very intrigue.

-

-

-

Ironcly !?

-

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Imhotep

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction. I once saw a tv show ^

Is femininity depicted as light skinned?

Large pic

Large pic

Large pic

Large pic

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com