EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Somalid" Greeks (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27   
Author Topic: "Somalid" Greeks
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somalid_V13:
Keep in mind Not all Sicilians are Somalid
50% are Europid
25% are Arabid
25% are Somalid

So you get an idea how some "Europeans" might look similar to East Africans
 -

Whatever white boy...
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by craka coon buckwheat:

People, isn't it odd that The Explorer aka "MA DICK" became upset that Tuaregs were apart of the African diaspora?

Nope; CrakacoonCunt, you are just astonishingly fucked in the head to understand that Tamasheq is not a "diaspora" group.

Now, go open you big sick cotton picking ass for yonis to plug you hard. You two make good fag couples; you are clearly passionately in love. The other day, he was asking for my advice as to what thongs he ought to get you. I told him that pink might look good on your puppy ass.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

LMAO @ "genetic nationalist"! You write of genetic anything yet you obviously don't know what you're talking about!

First of all, E3a and E3b didn't split 30,000 years ago but 24-27,000 years ago as cited by Cruciani et. al. and others. And even if it was 30,000 years ago or more, it still does NOT change the fact that E3a and E3b are siblings who descend from a common parent! You cannot separate E3a Africans from E3b Africans and say they are not related because their lineages split many millennia ago! It's absurd!

If that is the case then why not do the same with your European kin who do carry lineages associated with indigenous Europeans namely R1a and R1b. R1a which is common among Eastern Europeans and R1b which is common among Western Europeans are also sibling lineages which split from the common parent R1. It is this split which occurred 30,000-35,000 years ago, yet why is there no notion from you or other Europeans to segregate these two European lineages into two different races??!! Why is that??

You also make the claim that the only E3a found outside of Africa is a result of slavery, however Explorer posed questions to you to prove such a claim. I am not Explorer so I'll just tell you idiots straight up that there is an ancient presence of E3a in Europe that predates slavery and has nothing to do with slaves! As I have stated pages ago, E3a is also found in Sicily as well as other parts of Italy and southwestern Europe such as France and especially the Iberian peninsula-- Spain and Portugal. The presence of E3a in these areas highly correspond to the presence of Benin variety of sickle cell anemia!

-

^ There are four forms of HBS (sickle cell gene). Only one type is Eurasian in origin (Arab-Indian) the other three are African-- Senegal, Benin, and Bantu. So guess which type of E3 carriers brought the Benin form into the Mediterranean?? As it pertains to the subject of this forum-- Ancient Egypt-- notice also that the Benin form is also found in the lower Nile areas of Africa, specifically Egypt which is not surprising since genetics also show that E3a carriers also comprised the ancient Egyptian population! So despite what you think the ancient Egyptians and other Nile Valley groups responsible for civilization were NOT solely E3b carriers!

[Big Grin] You know it's hilarious that you guys try to attribute any presence of E3a outside of Africa to slavery, because when it was first discovered that Europe has a significant frequency of E3b, many Europeans tried to explain its presence as a result of slavery also. Of course such explanations failed as there was no evidence of an ancient or prehistoric African slave trade to Europe or the fact that it happened to be the male supposed 'slaves' who passed these lineages on. What's also funny is that the very word 'slave' is derived from Slav as in the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe who were the most enslaved group during the Middle Ages by both Muslims as well as their fellow Christian Europeans! These Slavs were predominantly R1a carriers, but again why is it you never hear about 'genetic nationalists' of Western Europe try to separate their R1b selves from their Slave R1a brothers??!

And yet we are suppose to take you European, non-African morons seriously about separating E3a Africans from E3b Africans, or any type of Africans?!! LMAO

I see e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 gave no response to the above. How can they, with their total idiocy??
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti,

Hasn't your filthy foreign depraved self said the exact same thing that e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 have been saying throughtout this thread?

You have been saying the same thing about sub-saharan bantu black negroid slaves. There are links to these statements.

You're a sick son of a bitch that derives from a race of people that will eat anything on the planet.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:

Djehuti,
Hasn't your filthy foreign depraved self said the exact same thing that e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 have been saying throughtout this thread?

I'm not filthy or foreign and no I have never said anything like what e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 have said, you nutjob!

quote:
You have been saying the same thing about sub-saharan bantu black negroid slaves. There are links to these statements.
LOL Really? Then please by all means provide these links!! I've been asking you for links or examples of these accuasations but you never provide any.

quote:
You're a sick son of a bitch that derives from a race of people that will eat anything on the planet.
Correction. YOU are a sick (both mentally and physically from STDs) son of a bitch that derives from a group of people that will eat any d*ck in the planet. [Wink]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So you get an idea how some "Europeans" might look similar to East Africans  -

Lol, perhaps you mean Arab?
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by e3b1c1:

quote:
i have to say yonis the guy in the big picture in the middle with the mustachue
his typical eastern african /somalian
and he has vey caucasian features proves that e1b1b1 and e1b1b1a are caucasians at least they look so reagrds drama

e3b1c1 is a person who receive his information from stormfront^

Then Yonis asks what's the matter with you?

-

LMFO^

Oh the comedy

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Lol

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
i have to say yonis the guy in the big picture in the middle with the mustachue
his typical eastern african /somalian
and he has vey caucasian features proves that e1b1b1 and e1b1b1a are caucasians at least they look so
reagrds drama

They are not caucasian, what's the matter with you? These are native features.
Stop being ridiculous as if Somalid is not as erroneous as Caucasian.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:

Arabid genotypes are also found in Sicily, but Somalid genes are found in a similar ratio bot about 25%

Arabids have more oriental details (mainly semitic smile) which is absent n the photo I posted, which still doesn't mean he can't be a genetic Arabid or Europid...

Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
I don't see a White or Black Y-DNA?

Evolve! accept science we are complex species not Black or White sheep

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i already talled you this map of asyrian form stormfront is wrong e1b1b1b will never be a somalid only e1b1b1a is
buy the way asyrian in this site sugest the european m78 to go back to north africa since acording to his opinion the somalid race is superiour in north africa how stupit he is
i cant belive it
e3b1c1

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:

Arabid genotypes are also found in Sicily, but Somalid genes are found in a similar ratio bot about 25%

Arabids have more oriental details (mainly semitic smile) which is absent n the photo I posted, which still doesn't mean he can't be a genetic Arabid or Europid...

Sorry kid, but he looks Arabic, but not like there is anything wrong with that. [Razz] [Wink] [Roll Eyes]

Which is of course rooted in their African ancestry, and I bet this is similar to how ancient Greeks looked.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

-

I don't see a White or Black Y-DNA?

Evolve! accept science we are complex species not Black or White sheep

Indeed, the very map you presents shows the different lineages that stem from a *common ancestor* in Africa, only that it has ridiculous racial labels attached to each lineage. If as you say, you cannot put color to each lineage, what sense does it make putting labels like "Sibirid" and "Syrid"?! [Big Grin] LMAO

By the way, I find it hilarious how you label E1b1a as "supreme negrid" but label its brother E1b1b as not "negrid" at all but as "Meditid" when they are siblings that descend from E1b1 which you label as "Neo-Negrid"!! So the parent lineage is described as "negro" and the sibling lineage is "negro" but the lineage in discussion itself is not but "Mediterranean"??!! I hope the 'professor' Pat is paying attention so even he see the contradiction in this. [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here are pictures of a couple of Africans who of course represent the populations where E1b1b carriers has the greatest frequency.

a Somali
 -

a Berber
 -

Again the only reason why non-black Mediterranean Europeans like Sicilians carry the lineage E1b1b is because they inherited them from black men in ancient times. It's as simple as that. You don't have to be black to carry black ancestry. [Embarrassed]

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most berbers dont look like that is he a tuareg
berber but he represnt the berber look befor they mixed with european females
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
e3b1c1

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
e3b1c1

Most Berbers look the Somali guy above just with less fuzzy hair. E1b1b Italians/Sicilians have thinner faces...ofcourse phenotypes vary due to admixture from mtDNA

In mtDNA:

South Europeans & North Africans hare similar % of H & UK

North African & Horn Africans share similar % of M1 & specific U6

In Y-DNA E1b1b is the male common ancestor in the majority of the Horn Africans & North Africans & a sizeable minority of the Southern Europeans

Ofcourse this is in reply for my cousin E1b1b1c, not expecting a "I got it" reaction form the genetically distant or the outright genetic enemeies of my people! [Roll Eyes]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Most berbers don't look like that is he a tuareg
e3b1c1

WRONG as usual! First of all the Berber man I showed is NOT Tuareg but SIWA!! The Siwa people are the indigenous Berber speaking people of Western Egypt!

Also, most Berbers are NOT the light-skinned Mediterranean coastal types but are in fact black if you count the Siwa of Egypt, the Tuareg of the central Sahara, the Haratin of Morrocco, the Djerba of Tunisia, the Chlueh, and various others! Which is why the majority of Berbers who carry E3b2 just like the majority of people who carry E3b1 are BLACK like their E3a brothers and all other PN2 clade relatives!
quote:

Most Berbers look the Somali guy above just with less fuzzy hair. E1b1b Italians/Sicilians have thinner faces...ofcourse phenotypes vary due to admixture from mtDNA

In mtDNA:

South Europeans & North Africans hare similar % of H & UK

North African & Horn Africans share similar % of M1 & specific U6

And again NON of these genetic lineages have any effect on physical appearance or looks, idiota!

quote:
In Y-DNA E1b1b is the male common ancestor in the majority of the Horn Africans & North Africans & a sizeable minority of the Southern Europeans
Correct, but the point is that the lineage arose in Africa among blacks and Southern Europeans carry the lineage because of blacks that migrated to southern europe in ancient times!!

quote:
Ofcourse this is in reply for my cousin E1b1b1c, not expecting a "I got it" reaction form the genetically distant or the outright genetic enemeies of my people! [Roll Eyes]
LOL Of course you and your "cousin" are too stupid to get anything which is why you cling to nonsense beliefs of "genetically distant" (even when E3a is sibling of E3b) or a repetition of Nazi propaganda as "genetic enemies"! [Eek!] LOL Both of you guys are not only stupd but crazy as well and need professional help!
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Also, non of you idiots answered my question. In your chart above on E1b1b, why is the parent lineage (E1b1) "negro" and the brother lineage (E1b1a) "negro" but not E1b1b??!! Can you make any sense of this discrepancy??

Seriously, if there is anything worse than people who are too stupid to understand the science they spout, it is such people who are also too crazy to make an agenda ("Somalid" race that includes Europeans) that makes utterly no sense whatso ever!! [Roll Eyes]

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Most Berbers look the Somali guy above just with less fuzzy hair.

Wait wait, did you really just say a Somali looks more like a "Berber" than an actual Berber?

Damn kid, where does your idiocy end; or better yet, does it?

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Who knows what these guys say! They make no sense because their racism is senseless!

According to them E3a is "distantly related" to E3b, even though it is a sibling lineage that both derive from the same parent! They say E3a denotes blacks of Sub-Sahara when the majority of E3b people are also found in Sub-Sahara in the Horn of Africa!!

It's quite the usual: racism is a mental illness and Egyptsearch has become the mental hospital even though non of us sane posters here are psychiatrists or psychologists!! [Roll Eyes]

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:

Lmao @ genetic enemies of my people, kid, you're not black, and never will be, so they (E1b1b carriers) can never be "your people", your people are white, most of which don't carry this African marker, and the sooner you accept this, and realize that you have black ancestry, the better off you will be Tanino.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I think the whole notion (fact) of genetic ancestry, physical appearance, and ethnic identity, all being exclusive of one another is too much for idiotas like E3bc and Shmulid to grasp. [Embarrassed]
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Correct, though I agree he looks like many "Arabids".

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
 -

Oh, I forgot to say a while back that when I first saw the chart above I was
ROTFLOL
 -

I mean, who came up with all that sh*t??! Somalid?!! Just look at "Neo-Negrid", or notice that E1b1a (E3a) is called "Supreme Negrid"!! LMAO So E3a carriers are "supreme" why the denigration against such a lineage. LOL I see everything "Adamid" to "Atlantid" and "Mongolid". So why is "Caucasid" seperated out into G?? Also why are R1a and R1b as sibling lineages stemming from thier parent lineage the same color but not E1b1a (E3a) and E1b1b (E3b)?? How did E1b1b become non-negrid in contrast to its sibling and parent??

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Oh, I forgot to say a while back that when I first saw the chart above I was
ROTFLOL
 -

I mean, who came up with all that sh*t??! Somalid?!! Just look at "Neo-Negrid", or notice that E1b1a (E3a) is called "Supreme Negrid"!! LMAO So E3a carriers are "supreme" why the denigration against such a lineage. LOL I see everything "Adamid" to "Atlantid" and "Mongolid". So why is "Caucasid" seperated out into G?? Also why are R1a and R1b as sibling lineages stemming from thier parent lineage the same color but not E1b1a (E3a) and E1b1b (E3b)?? How did E1b1b become non-negrid in contrast to its sibling and parent??

Also notice how paraphyletic his "Europids" are.
Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ You are correct. He groups I and R as the same 'race' when they are distinct lineages deriving from two different parents, yet he sperates E1b1a and E1b1b as different 'races', even though they are siblings deriving from the same parent!!

So the morons want us to believe E1b1a and E1b1b are "distantly" related to each other but not R1 and I?! [Big Grin]

Again, the hypocrisy and very non-logic of his claims!

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
 -
why is the parent lineage (E1b1) "negro" and the brother lineage (E1b1a) "negro" but not E1b1b??!! Can you make any sense of this discrepancy??

Its called evolving!

Otherwise all the markers will just be called Negrid since the origin is Negrid on top!

E1b1a is the most advanced genetic marker that can be considered a Negrid subrace, all the rest evolved in a diff direction.

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
^ You are correct. He groups I and R as the same 'race' when they are distinct lineages deriving from two different parents, yet he sperates E1b1a and E1b1b as different 'races', even though they are siblings deriving from the same parent!!

So the morons want us to believe E1b1a and E1b1b are "distantly" related to each other but not R1 and I?! [Big Grin]

Again, the hypocrisy and very non-logic of his claims!

Damn it, evolution took place by geogrphic population movements.

No cheetos I & R1 are both Europid from diff lineages, even a kid knows this! They became EUropids cause they frooze their ass in Europe back in the Ice Age. Even Europids have distant Negrid origin, at the end all Humans have a Negrid ancestor, but most evolved & added Non-Negrid mutations.

E1b1b evolved out of the Supreme Negrid Lineage by migrationg North & adopting a Coastal Pastrolist lifestyle. Supreme Negrids continued to dominate SubSaharan Africa, becoming the prevailing male lineage (Neo Negrids)

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You are a clown..

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
^You are a clown..

Whatever makes you happier Sundjata facts are facts you better get used to them. Everyday that passes means we are splitting in diff directions. Accept it & focus on your own race!
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^You're not Black you creep...

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yurco's Nubians would be "real Negrids". lol
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^lame..

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting quotes and pictures

quote:
Everyday that passes means we are splitting in diff directions.

-

quote:
Ultimately, such determination depends upon what you mean by "races" and how many you think there are in a global (as opposed to a U.S.) sense. For example, if you see just three global "races" (as does the U.S. judiciary), then you conflate Indonesians and Manchurians, who are less similar in physical measurements than, say, Europeans and sub-Saharan Africans. If you define four "races" by splitting Asians into northern (sinodont) and southern (sundadont) branches then you solve one problem, but now you conflate !Xoisan, Watutsi, and Bantus, peoples whose measurements are not even similar. If you define six global "races," then your measurements are more consistent, but still not replicable. Twelve "race" gives better results. A hundred "races" gives better yet, a thousand "races" improves measurement replicability, ten thousand is even better, and so forth.

In other words, if you divide humanity into the three U.S. "races," then the differences between any two of those "races" (Whites and Blacks, say) are far less replicable, obvious, measureable, or reliable, than the differences between sub-groups (sinodonts and sundadonts, say) within any of the three "races". This non-replicability problem is lessened if you go with six "races". Replicability improves even more if you define ten thousand "races". But (with one exception, explained below) the problem never goes away.

Obviously, any definition of "races" that results in the different "races" (Black and White, say) being more similar than subgroups within each of the "races" is not persuasive to a scientist. And so, finding clusters of traits that define human groups objectively has been the holy grail of physical anthropology for over two centuries. It is still being pursued.

In mathematical terms, the question is: "Is it possible to categorize H. sapiens into groups such that inter-group variation (physical differences between groups) is greater than intra-group variation (differences between sub-groups within the groups)?" Hundreds of scientists have sought to do this. All of those investigators, without exception, found that the more "races" you define, the more objective and replicable the measurements get. But (with one exception) you never reach a point where inter-group variation exceeds intra-group variation.

Noah A. Rosenberg offers a present-day example of the same doomed grail-chase. See http://backintyme.com/admixture/rosenberg01.pdf . Rosenberg used meticulous statistical mapping programs in powerful computers to analyze hundreds of DNA markers in many thousands of subjects worldwide. He proved that if you tell the computer to indentify three clusters ("races") in humankind, the results are better than if you tell it to find two clusters. Assuming four clusters is better yet, five is even better, and six is best of all.(Rosenberg quit at six.) The statistical trend found by the computer is unmistakeable. There is no end to this chase (with one exception).

In short, even if you divide our species into millions of tiny "races," you will always find that there is more variation between sub-groups within each of those millions of "races" than there is between the "races" themselves.

The exception? You will reach the holy grail of "racial" definition if you divide humankind into 6.5 billion "races" of one individual each. Only then does inter-group variation exceed intra-group variation.

In conclusion, you can show objectively, replicably, mathematically, that our species comprises only one "race" of 6.5 billion individuals. Or you can show that we comprise 6.5 billion "races" of one individual each. But no one has ever found anything in between.

The above has an overemphasis on physical appearance, and this next one is more interesting:

quote:
There is no "Negroid" race, nor a "Caucasoid" race.

Humans break down as follows. This is the science, not the social constructs created by Eurimperialist racists.

I. Khoisan-Twa (oldest type still living on earth)

II. Saharans (W African-Bantu)

III.A. Ethiopioids (E African)

III.B. Eurasians (descended from two groups of Ethiopioids which entered Eurasia, then mixed and diversified in complex patterns.

This is the biology of it. Ethiopioids are not "white". Whites are a subset of Ethiopioids, cladistically speaking.

Eurasians are all more related to each other than to Africans. They left Africa 60,000 years ago. Tamil, Australian, Melanesian...the are in the same group with Mideasterners, Europeans, Siberians, Native Americans, E Asians, SE Asians, etc.

Traits which are visible (skin, hair, lips, nose, etc.) are trivial, involving relatively few genes. These trivial resemblances can NOT be used to classify humans into meaningful categories.

The idea of a "black (Negroid) race" and a "white (Caucasoid) race" and a "yellow (Mongoloid) race" are BOGUS concepts created by racist Euroimperialists who also thought that mice spontaneously generated from wet straw and that sea monsters would eat ships who strayed too far from land.

WHY do people still use their bogus racial categories in the scientific age? I suggest everyone read an introductory Physical Anthropology text regarding this.

I would note that the connection between "Saharans" and Ethiopioids is closer than that between Ethiopioids and "Eurasians", cladistically speaking, 9/10 + Saharans descend from E* P2 which originates in E Africa after the dispersals of most Eurasians' ancestors.

It shouldn't have to be surprising that there are almost no Bantu lineages found in Ethiopia compared to in the Oman, Ethio's are just diverse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFhafed9sg&feature=channel_page

-

E1b1b likely originated somewhere between Somalia and Tanzania, the Borana of Southern Ethiopia/Northern Kenya have it at the highest percent...

"meditid"?

If these names denote geography .. "negrid"?

What happened to "honkid"? It means "red", since blackid's acceptable.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
 -

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen..
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
 -

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen..
Well Duh, its 100% scientific...ofcourse it has no place in your mindset.

Its not made for you anyways [Big Grin]

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
^You're not Black you creep...

Ofcourse I am not Black [Eek!]
(I am assuming Black is slang for Negrid?)

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
It's 100% scientific
It's 100% bullsh*t along with its arbitrarily placed/labeled sub-race nonsense.

I only wonder where women fit into this equation since they don't inherit these lineages. [Roll Eyes]

Btw, you're not Black. Get off Africa's nuts. You are the descendant of foreign colonizers trying to act as if you're kin to the descendants of the colonized. You have to be the most looney motha fucka to ever troll these forums. Your self-esteem must be low as hell.. Maybe you're a former drug addict looking to find himself. I don't know but what's apparent is that you're crazy as bat sh*t.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
I am assuming Black is slang for Negrid?
No, it's slang for "get off Africa's nuts, you weird European"..
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Freehand:
Interesting quotes and pictures
 -

Freehand you have to understand that the only thing that matters to me as a Genetic nationalist is the lineage, it shows me common ancestory.

As a Sicilian Somalid I consider Supreme Negrids especially the E1b1a Neo Negrid subrace closer to me in genetic origin than any Europid. However, as an E1b1b-M78 Somalid I am in the exact same genetic race & subrace as the Horn of Africa Somalids!

The E1b1a Neo Negrids in this site have a very hard time undertsnading that simple fact [Roll Eyes]

I am E1b1b-M78, Somalis are E1b1b-M78 we are the same people...no matter how hard you try to spin it, you can't change the fact we are a race on our own! [Smile]

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
As a Sicilian
Meaning that you're a white man with African DNA..

As someone already asked, how are two siblings (e1b1b and e1b1a) less related than two distant cousins in I and R? I is closer to J, yet the Js are "Arabid"? Don't give me that bullcrap about them migrating to Europe because E and its derivatives never left Africa. So why isn't all that which is under E considered "Africanid"?

What the hell makes e1b1b "Somalid" and what makes e1b1a "Negrid"? Who gave it those names, why were those names given to those haplotypes, what does it even mean? These are lineages, not "races".

Why do you ignore MtDNA lineages?? What does this lineage say about your overall genetic make-up given that it was likely due to one admixture episode in your genealogy with the vast majority of your ancestors being white European such as yourself? Why do you ignore every other part of the genome? Why do you feel as a non-African Sicilian weirdo, that you're more related to Africans than Africans are? Why don't you keep your ugly face in Europe and stop poking your small head into matters African?

The east Africans I know and have met would lose 4 of their fingers just from slapping some sense into you.

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
As a Sicilian
Meaning that Don't give me that bullcrap about them migrating to Europe because E and its derivatives never left Africa. So why isn't all that which is under E considered "Africanid"?
I don't know maybe your still literally left behind in SubSaharan Africa [Eek!]

E1b1b ring a bell? 50% of Southern Greece is E1b1b [Eek!] 20% of the Balkans & Italy! Turkey, Syria, lebanon thats also Africa?

Meditid E1b1b is the most common Y-DNA in the Med Coasts hence the name Meditid E1b1b [Smile]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Incorrect, E1b1b underived is near nil outside of Africa.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some of this. No you don't, I do. Well you ain't what you think you is. Well what are you. You ain't got nuthin'. What you mean! I mean I'm this and you ain't. Well what do you think you is if you ain't that. Well I know I'm this and some of that. Well some of that ain't sh.t. Well I got some of the other stuff and it's better than yo' stuff. Well how do you know yo' stuff is any good at all. Well I know my sh.t be good from yestidy. Well yesterday is relative. No it ain't. Yes it is. According to who? F..k who. He don't know either. So what chu got now. I don't 'bout your stuff but I got mine and it's right. But I just told you yo' stuff is bogus. Says who. Well see the study. I did see and read the study. Why don't you see the truth then. But that truth was debunked yesterday. By whom? Well it says here.... So you didn't have access to the study from 30 minutes ago I see. Screw that study, it's outdated.

hyely intertianin'.

Correctly my spelling please. But wait! That stuf moght be righ tafter all. [Wink]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
The name of the Website is Egyptsearch

Egypt 44% E1b1b with minimal Negrid presence...If the website was about Nigeria I will not join [Wink]

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Why do you ignore MtDNA lineages?? What does this lineage say about your overall genetic make-up given that it was likely due to one admixture episode in your genealogy with the vast majority of your ancestors being white European such as yourself?

Maternal lineages don't define race, because they are shared by the Neolithic men who killed the males & took new females. Thus wiping out any maternal identity.

Subsahran Africa was the last region were races
had female lineages, up until the Neo Negrid conquest of Subsaharan Africa fathering the females of the Paleolithic Negrids today mtDNA lineages are split into 2 to 4 subgroups depending on who you are speaking 2...

- [/QB]

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Freehand:
Incorrect, E1b1b underived is near nil outside of Africa.

50% of Southern Greece is Nil [Eek!]
+20% of Italy-SE Europe is Nil ...

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^This is a LIE.. You are now reduced to making sh*t up.. Cite your sources [and pay attention to the word "underived"].

Back to my question.

It has been clearly established that the E haplogroup originated in Africa and so did its sub-clades as displayed in your dumb azz chart. So why is it not called Africanid?? There is an abundance of e1b1a from America to Brazil, but that doesn't change its point of origin. What the hell does the Mediterranean sea have to do with e1b1b? And how is its closest relative, e1b1a, somehow distant enough to impose a "separation" in your dumb azz racial hierarchy?

Honestly, you are an idiot.. I mean, really an IDIOT! You know diddly squat about genes. Go read a book you crazed stormfront groupie.

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com