EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Goodbye everyone (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Goodbye everyone
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Simple Girl

I don't care for your eyeball witness of your German friend.

All I want is FACTS, I gave you FACTS from the X-Ray study that speaks about Queen Tiye and her Mom. Now what you are supposed to do is post counter FACTS that refute what was posted. If you cannot refute what was posted, Then why bring up something so stupid as your German Friend. I can do the same lame arguement that you put forth Like saying this girl:

-

Proves that Africans can have hair like the Queen Tiye mummie. Now do you see how stupid your arguement sounds?

Peace

I asked you before, can white people have prognathism?
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
My comments are only ill-informed to you because they oppose yours.

Are they geneticists or does their opinions on the phenotypical diversity of North and East Africans rely basically upon their opinions?

My guess is that one is biased in his opinions and the other is merely playing it safe to avoid being labeled racist and nothing more.

They're biological anthropologists. Do you know what bio-anthropologists do? They study human remains. Their comments about human biological variation are based on science, not opinions.

The comments you are making are opinions. You think they are biased. Where is your degree in biology?

I'm saying that your comments are ill-informed because they are. If you think that biological anthropologists are not qualified to make authoritative statements about populations relationships then you are ill-informed.

These are reputable scholars we're talking about.

What reasons do you have to accuse them of being biased or PC other than not liking what they have to say?

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Simple Girl

Your subjective analysis of artwork pieces < objective bioanthropological studies showing the African origins of the ancient Egyptians.

Posts: 7133 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple Girl

Get with the program. I post that Pic not to prove any point to you, but to laugh at Patriot who says it looks like a caucasoid. If I wanted to post Pics of Egyptian Statues, I would post like sudaniya does. Wake up. Also your pic does not work.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Brada-Anansi

Great post.

Let me just say that people Like Luciano are a dime a dozen. They rant out of fear.

They are afraid of Black people so they attack them any chance they get behind the safety of there computers. Black people have been influential in society and the mainstream being looked on as Inferior. They are afraid just how they would change society being looked on as people who did create the greatest civilization known to man.

Insulting blacks makes them feel better about themselves and since they live in Africa, they want to be looked upon as being apart of Africa but not being looked as apart of Black Africa.

No one should get angry at any thing a person Like Luciano says because he is just a sad person who knows deep down that Egypt is part of Black Africa. All you do is just post FACTS and watch them as they jump around like dogs failing to refute it.

Peace

Yes i'm very afraid of black people as if we live in a jungle, what makes you think you are too scary? maybe you look too damn ugly and you'd scare me? [Big Grin] or maybe you own a set of arms and i don't? you're above the law? or maybe your biggest weapon is the race card?... this sh!t is getting old and pretty soon it will all fade away and hopefully one day people won't SUCK UP to you and your folks! they will stop tabbing on your backs because they are afraid to be labeled as "racists" what they did is creating a monster that they can't control now!!!
we see them here on this board, they keep popping up, because you keep them all intimidated by the magic word again "Racist" but yet you keep calling every white person who opposes to your false allegations as "white supremacist" including me.
Talking about IQ, you already acknowledged that i was Egyptian, you even used a racial slur against me which it absolutely made no sense it was kind of amusing and you turned around and called me "white supremacist" ummm, and then because you people have guilty feelings you thought i was somebody else who is coming for revenge [Big Grin]
The honest truth is that you people are stinking up this place, this isn't KFC for GOD's sake, it's an educational board, there is no room for lies and deceptions here, you are very destructive and eager to prove something to yourselves!! I on behalf of all the people who came here to share knowledge and learn including myself urge you and your gang to leave this board and find you another one!

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DJehuti if you could, would you please put out the pic of the Ws Secpter and head-rest from kemet and the rest of Africa in general. They want to go by some thing called rice?? I want to go by culture,Language,geography etc...do that and they lose every time. not even mathilda or Swampfront can save them.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
The honest truth is that you people are stinking up this place, this isn't KFC for GOD's sake, it an educational board, there is no room for lies and deceptions here, i on behalf of all the people who came here to share knowledge and learn including myself urge you and your gang to leave this board and find you another one!

What knowledge have you shared with us?
Posts: 7133 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:
quote:
The honest truth is that you people are stinking up this place, this isn't KFC for GOD's sake, it an educational board, there is no room for lies and deceptions here, i on behalf of all the people who came here to share knowledge and learn including myself urge you and your gang to leave this board and find you another one!

What knowledge have you shared with us?
Aren't you a smart ass brown noser?
do you want me to copy and paste from google like they do? or maybe you have too much knowledge and getting to cocky?

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Luciano

Keep your sad and pathetic comments to yourself. Do you really think that you intimidate anyone with the shamefull and sad way you behave.

The only Ugly I see is from your messed posts. And Like I said before you are a dime a dozen. There were losers far better at there craft of hate then you, and there will be better losers then you after you leave.

Let me ask you one thing, What do you think of these FACTS that you ran from the other day:

Ancient Egyptian as an African Language, Egypt as an African Culture

Christopher Ehret
Professor of History, African Studies Chair
University of California at Los Angeles

Ancient Egyptian civilization was, in ways and to an extent usually not recognized, fundamentally African. The evidence of both language and culture reveals these African roots.

The origins of Egyptian ethnicity lay in the areas south of Egypt.

Sir Alan Gardiner:
These were long-headed-dolicocephalic is the learned term-and below even medium stature, but Negroid features are often to be observed. Whatever may be said of the northerners, it is safe to describe the dwellers in Upper Egypt as of essentially African stock , a character always retained despite alien influences brought to bear on them from time to time." (pg. 392; Egypt of the Pharaohs 1966)

X-ray Atlas of the Royal Mummies (Chicago: University of Chicago, 1980).

Courtesy of James Harris and Edward Wente:

In terms of head shape, the XVIV and XX dynasties look more like the early Nubian skulls from the mesolithic with low vaults and sloping, curved foreheads.The XVII and XVIII dynasty skulls are shaped more like modern Nubians with globular skulls and high vaults.

The people who bear the greatest resemblence to the ancient Egyptians, at present, are the Nubians; and next are the Abyssinians;
page 530

Edward Lane
Manners and Customs of the Modern Egyptians

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa, by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California (1997), pp. 465-472

Determination of optimal rehydration, fixation and staining methods for histological and
immunohistochemical analysis of mummified soft tissues

A-M Mekota1, M Vermehren2

Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2005, 80(1): 7_/13

"Materials and methods
In 1997, the German Institute for Archaeology headed an excavation of the tombs of the nobles in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt. At this time, three types of tissues were sampled from different mummies: meniscus (fibrocartilage), skin, and placenta. Archaeological findings suggest that the mummies dated from the New Kingdom (approximately
1550_/1080 BC)..... The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of Negroid origin."

"There is now a sufficient body of evidence from modern studies of skeletal remains to indicate that the ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, exhibited physical characteristics that are within the range of variation for ancient and modern indigenous peoples of the Sahara and tropical Africa. In general, the inhabitants of Upper Egypt and Nubia had the greatest biological affinity to people of the Sahara and more southerly areas." (Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York Routledge, 1999) pp 328-332)

The nature of the body plan was also investigated by comparing the intermembral, brachial, and crural indices for these samples with values obtained from the literature. No significant differences were found in either index through time for either sex. The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the “super-Negroid” body plan described by Robins (1983). Sonia Zakrzewski (2003)

"On the Origin of the Egyptians. Recent work on skeletons and DNA suggests that the people who settled in the Nile valley, like all of humankind, came from somewhere south of the Sahara; they were not (as some nineteenth-century scholars had supposed) invaders from the North." Mary Lefkowitz

Do you Overstand what is being said in these studies, or are you just a racist american who just gets off on insulting people he runs from in real life.

No Peace for you

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that an actual tan line around the bottom of his neck? [Eek!]

-

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I on behalf of all the people who came here to share knowledge and learn including myself urge you and your gang to leave this board and find you another one!

You didn't come here to share knowledge or learn you came here to TROLL! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

If you are so threatened by what we have to say then why don't you post a scientific study that supports your views so we can have a debate.

Otherwise go back under the bridge.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:

I'm not "brown", I'm white. In fact I could even pass for Hitler's idea of an "Aryan": I have blond hair and blue eyes.

Here's my picture.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I'm not "brown", I'm white. In fact I could even pass for Hitler's idea of an "Aryan": I have blond hair and blue eyes.

Here's my picture.

Oh boy, no comments [Big Grin]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks the person known as Lucky Luciano is in fact Jerk^off 8 times a Day treat him as such. [Mad]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
Is that an actual tan line arround the bottom of his neck? [Eek!]

-

I think a necklace was supposed to be there, but it faded away.

Again, objective bioanthropological studies > picture spamming

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BrandonP

Don't lose any sleep over this character Luciano. He seems to think he speaks for people, when he only makes himself to look like a village idiot. All you do is post facts and then laugh at these lowlife scumbags who think Hating on African people makes him look cool.

Pathetic.

Peace

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Folks the person known as Lucky Luciano is in fact Jerk^off 8 times a Day treat him as such. [Mad]

do you think i'm ugly like you mr. Jamaica mun? [Big Grin]
i swear you people are rejects [Big Grin]

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here's my picture.

lol
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Lucky Luciano

Rejects? Must be looking in the Mirror again luciano. I know for a fact if a Jamaican was in your face you would be crying for mercy.

Please spare the forum your attacks on Africans, We all know your a coward in real life and only mouth off because you can't do nothing to anyone in real life.

Moving on, How about this Fact:

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa, by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California (1997), pp. 465-472

Can you refute? Or are you going to turtle and Attack Africans again?

No peace for you

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
quote:
I on behalf of all the people who came here to share knowledge and learn including myself urge you and your gang to leave this board and find you another one!

You didn't come here to share knowledge or learn you came here to TROLL! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

If you are so threatened by what we have to say then why don't you post a scientific study that supports your views so we can have a debate.

Otherwise go back under the bridge.

Stupid idiot, i don't have to come up with anything the internet is full of information, ONLY intelligent people know how to distinguish between the facts from the garbage, but who actually cares to share any knowledge with somebody like you? are you even civilized enough to debate? NO, because it has to be your way no matter what, why aren't too many people debating with you? because they aren't going anywhere, they pretty much hitting a brick wall, the debating time is over, now is time to let you people have it!!!
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here's my picture.

lol
I agree, keep your pics to yourself white boy.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Lucky Luciano

Really, who are you trying to scare? [Confused] NO ONE is intimidated by you. You claim that you came to learn, yet have no answers for the Facts posted in this thread. Your simply a coward who attacks African people behind the safety of his computer.

Your a Sad case of a man who has no balls. [Frown] Grow up.

No Peace for you

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Stupid idiot, i don't have to come up with anything the internet is full of information, ONLY intelligent people know how to distinguish between the facts from the garbage, but who actually cares to share any knowledge with somebody like you? are you even civilized enough to debate? NO, because it has to be your way no matter what, why aren't too many people debating with you? because they aren't going anywhere, they pretty much hitting a brick wall, the debating time is over, now is time to let you people have it!!!

In other words you're not intelligent enough to debate us so you TROLL! [Big Grin]

Don't be afraid. Give it a shot. There are so few debaters on here because the opposition know they will lose and the trolls know that we can be as sassy as we are intelligent. Your childish insults have no power here.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
I can assure you, you're not worth my time, debating with you gives you some value you don't deserve! i rather hurt your feelings [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morpheus

What I have been sadly trying to show this racist. His insults don't affect anyone. Only FACTS works around here.

Sadly he is so bent on attacking Africans that he can't see it will not scare people from posting on this forum.

Peace

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
I can assure you, you're not worth my time, debating with you gives you some value you don't deserve! i rather hurt your feelings [Big Grin]

Coward. [Big Grin]
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Lucky Luciano

Really, who are you trying to scare? [Confused] NO ONE is intimidated by you. You claim that you came to learn, yet have no answers for the Facts posted in this thread. Your simply a coward who attacks African people behind the safety of his computer.

Your a Sad case of a man who has no balls. [Frown] Grow up.

No Peace for you

I asked your friend a simple question but he didn't answer!!
Could you answer it like a man????

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
YES, NO, maybe so? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Any black man in da house? or is it chitlins:30 ?

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
Originally posted by Bogle:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here's my picture.

lol
I'm not that ugly.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
No Brandon, you're a handsome young man but you could use the gym for a couple of decades!
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Morpheus

What I have been sadly trying to show this racist. His insults don't affect anyone. Only FACTS works around here.

Sadly he is so bent on attacking Africans that he can't see it will not scare people from posting on this forum.

Peace

there is no facts they are all theories
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Any brave "African" man interested to answer a simple question???

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here's my picture.

lol
I'm not that ugly.
You may be a little bit more intelligent than the cracker trolls in here, but you are still white. Hence you are still ugly.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

nope [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like u daddy rejected u momma after she give birth to u fasi face clept lip hairy shoulders pot bellied red eyelashes freckles nosed bwaay who like to jerk off-8 time a day.Btw if you say you are gone why don't you stay gone....this is the my last postin on this thread I will Look for a thread with more substance or start one myself...I can't say i^am happy to see you back jack ^off.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
coward pieces of trash! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
ONE down a few more to go [Big Grin]

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:

What's the question?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

I'm still waiting for Simple Girl to address my bioanthropological evidence...

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
quote:

What's the question?
WOW, he really is interested!! [Big Grin]
But if you don't answer this question to my satisfactory i will continue to kick your ass, if you answer honestly i may give you a break for a day to continue your bologna, ok?

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
WOW, he really is interested!! [Big Grin]
But if you don't answer this question to my satisfactory i will continue to kick your ass, if you answer honestly i may give you a break for a day to continue your bologna, ok?

Bring it on. You haven't landed a single shot on me so far....
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Good deal,
very simple! you and your buddies posted too many photos on here to prove your theory, right? ok,
You use the curly hair (if not wigs) in those photos as a distinctive item/body part of an African person to support your claim, apparently it is of some significance to you! You or your buddy mentioned before that "you are proud of your heritage" could you tell me why at least %90 of black men at least here in America shave their hair and about 99% of black females straighten theirs?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ wow, thats a tough one. lol
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
^ wow, thats a tough one. lol

Are we starting to belittle the question to make it unanswered???
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Good deal,
very simple! you and your buddies posted too many photos on here to prove your theory, right? ok,
You use the curly hair (if not wigs) in those photos as a distinctive item/body part of an African person to support your claim, apparently it is of some significance to you! You or your buddy mentioned before that "you are proud of your heritage" could you tell me why at least %90 of black men at least here in America shave their hair and about 99% of black females straighten theirs?

For maintenance. Straight and short hair is much easier to maintain. Afros were very popular during the 60s and 70s but eventually they fell out of style and people chose hair cuts that were easier to maintain.

This article is an interesting read.

Has the Afro Become an Endangered Species?

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Oh really? "maintenance" [Big Grin]
so whities actually have something right about them eh?
and that doesn't mean that you people aren't too happy about your own race?
Don't give me no trashy links or articles written by another person like you, we are sick and tired of copy and paste sh!t, use your brains for a change!

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Good night to all the intelligent people in here!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Oh really? "maintenance" [Big Grin]
so whities actually have something right about them eh?
and that doesn't mean that you people aren't too happy about your own race?

White people are not the only people with straight hair and anyone can cut their hair short. It's pretty normal for men of all ethnicities infact Black men have set a trend for short hair cuts.

I won't deny that many Black Americans have an inferiority complex over their aesthetics due living in a society with a White standard of beauty. This documentary illustrates that fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0BxFRu_SOw

Ofcourse anyone who gloats over something like this is evil and likely has low self-esteem issues of their own. Afterall if you have confidence in yourself why would you bother to insult other people?

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Insult??? you and your friends master that!
You asked for intelligent questions and by GOD you got one and you're not capable of answering it!! Please, before you go about making yourself look as MR. Wonderful and nice remember your insensitive remarks toward other races!!
Again you use "self esteem" another weapon you can have under your belt! who is the one with no self esteem?

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
quote:
Don't give me no trashy links or articles written by another person like you, we are sick and tired of copy and paste sh!t, use your brains for a change!

I am using my own words, I was simply being informative by providing you with a detailed link.

Why do you constantly have to edit your posts to add new material? Can't you construct a coherent response without having to constantly add on to it to "improve" it? That's a reflection of your insecurity. You are not confident in what you type.

Anyway I'm off to bed. I have humored you for long enough. But will you ever develop the courage to challenge us in debate on the race of the Ancient Egyptians? That remains to be seen.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com