EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » So I decided to go out with an Egyptian man.. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: So I decided to go out with an Egyptian man..
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha how long is a piece of string?!

or should i say thread.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just waiting to see a internet banner advertising "Sharm Gigilo Yacht Tours".

Then watching an animated figures in their beach hats arm in arm with their friendly Pharaoh sons.

There has to be a busines model for that.

anyone in the mood to put together a business plan for this venture?

I'll have more time in a few days... [Razz]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

mind you, even if it doesnt then i would still like to congratulate MASRAWI on her 1000th post and note ASOOMAs 666th !!!

"her"? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually thats just a type error, i know you are a man. and i see your only on 999 anyway!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the hayafa goes on [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I'll have more time in a few days... [Razz]

why, are you leaving us babes?
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do we have a new goal for this thread?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL! what goal would that be... 5 pages...... or getting Sonomod to leave! hehe

IM JOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Son loves type o, therefor i love Son.
(its a heavy metal thing)

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

neither is alluring ...

any other suggestions?

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
neither is alluring ...

then this is the buttock line....oops, sorry, the bottom line... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

mind you, even if it doesnt then i would still like to congratulate MASRAWI on her 1000th post and note ASOOMAs 666th !!!

"her"? [Roll Eyes]
did you get nothing?
low fhmet 7aga PM me [Wink]

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about 5 pages ....

ay 7aga tefara7 el 3eyal [Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did you go UM? You did post this thread
you know? And I still am curious as to who on this forum you
have this "crush" on?
Come on, at least participate in your own thread!!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Son loves type o, therefor i love Son.
(its a heavy metal thing)

And they always told me it was a blood group [Confused]

[Razz]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys are everywhere in Egypt and you can get to meet all ages form teenagers to elder men , dont worry about that , you will have the time of your life in Egypt if you like hanging out with guys [Smile]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
Where did you go UM? You did post this thread
you know? And I still am curious as to who on this forum you have this "crush" on?
Come on, at least participate in your own thread!!!

She had a crush on Tigerman but he left [Frown]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Where are you UM, where are you my love ? [Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PortSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Model:
quote:
Originally posted by karena:
I'm sorry Unknown Model but seriously why would you want to know what to do on a first date [Confused] Just be yourself!

I've heard scary stories about Egypt and dating there. I mean can I take the guy to my room? Can I strip for him? What if we really like each other, can we do some action without getting into too much action with the police?
be descreet.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PortSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>>>>>>.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Oh, How did you find out [Eek!]
Anyway, thank you for the hint, it sure was so much needed LOL
[Big Grin]

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
Masrwi, I know you are a wise old man, [Razz]
AS you have just advised some1 now, tell me, what can you do if you have asked SOMEONE be4 to boycott you, and he stills disturbing you by his silly comments?

Wise, yes.
Old, no.
Man, definitely.

Advice: You ignore.

\

looooooool Masrawi youre the best.. your comments crack me up!! cant stop laughing!!
promise to never leave ES!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Good one Corv

And UM why don't you just tell us who it is on the forum you have a "crush" on?

Masrawi [Smile]
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
Masrwi, I know you are a wise old man, [Razz]
AS you have just advised some1 now, tell me, what can you do if you have asked SOMEONE be4 to boycott you, and he stills disturbing you by his silly comments?

Wise, yes.
Old, no.
Man, definitely.

Advice: You ignore.

\

looooooool Masrawi youre the best.. your comments crack me up!! cant stop laughing!!
promise to never leave ES!

Serendipity,

Launch your MSN Messenger.
Click on the "Select an emoticon" Icon.
First row, ninth icon ... that's the MSN Messenger shy face. That's how I feel now.

You spoil me babe ... [Wink]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
Good one Corv

Masrawi [Smile]
Unknown Model,

Launch your MSN Messenger.
Click on the "Select an emoticon" Icon.
First row, fourth icon ... that's the MSN Messenger shocked face. That's how I feel now.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you made my day looooooooool
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile_pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Unknown Model
you can call me , when are you coming to egypt ? check my site www.momen80.jeeran.com

Posts: 73 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
sorry she has a crush on Masrawi [Big Grin] [Razz]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
Good one Corv

Masrawi [Smile]
You broke my heart indeed [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, just wanted to post an update about my visit to Cairo. I had a terrible time. Men, women and children were very annoying. Everyone wanted to touch me and take a picture with me. All the men wanted to marry me and were always asking me where I was going. All the women were looking at me like I was going to steal their ugly husbands from them. Really horrible. I will not go back there ever again. And this is my last post. Goodbye.
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi everyone, just wanted to post an update about my visit to Cairo. I had a terrible time. Men, women and children were very annoying. Everyone wanted to touch me and take a picture with me. All the men wanted to marry me and were always asking me where I was going. All the women were looking at me like I was going to steal their ugly husbands from them. Really horrible. I will not go back there ever again. And this is my last post. Goodbye.

Going back through your old posts hoping I won't find the one?

Good luck!

Charm I think this is going to be worse than being in a panic room with herion addicts.

And I feel sick anyways today [Frown]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

How are we gonna date on ES if u leave? Hello?!
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat- nefsi fe sobya
Member # 7043

Rate Member posted 04 February, 2006 03:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MousseT:
Dear Unknown Model,
Why did you come here trying to fool us?
Do you think you need to be extremely beautiful to attract our attention or trigger our sincere interest and virtual friendship?
Too bad, in this forum there is someone (ME!!!!) who knows who that model is: it is NINA MORIC and she's very famous, not at all unknown.
She comes from Croatia and it is a star here in Italy ("where you have been harrassed"... )
Unless you are NINA MORIC who wants to spend some time on ES ( yeah yeah yeah why not? Stars always want to spend their times talking about Egypt... ), why did you come here telling us lies? And the real Nina Moric could as well denounce you for inappropriate use of her image (she is a viper, you know, all the press here talks about her and her very frequent poses in topless LOLLLL)
Nina Moric is the testimonial of Loree Rodkin for this year, as you can see from this link that I discharged from Google.

What a sadness..... the second fraud on ES after Forrest Gump (who is still running after he was caught LOLLLL )

Why don't you post your true picture? You will be more than welcome among us, whatever your face is.....

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://mode.tiscali.it/personaggi/2005/maggio/09/nina_testimonial_occhiali.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dloree%2Brodkin,%2Bmoric%26hl% 3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

oh wow are you serious thats not her picture??

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008962;p=1#000012

Sorry _Masrawi_ I hate frauds. Sheesh, my vertigo is getting stronger and stronger.....

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

dont apologize to me ... scroll back to the first page and u'll see that i was the first person to call it.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

SONO....you rock!!!!!

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
dont apologize to me ... scroll back to the first page and u'll see that i was the first person to call it.

Really? Hard to tell but I guess we know what is her problem.

Sorry I was posted by MousseT, an Italian username, and a pretty great gal.

Oh look a new username called "In disguise", how elequant and convenient. [Roll Eyes]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Men, women and children wanted to touch me and take a picture with me.[look at the freak children... take this into school]
All the men wanted to marry me [Roll Eyes]
All the women were looking at me like I was going to steal their ugly husbands from them....
and eat them...
im Really horrible.
I will not go back there ever again. i promise
And this is my last post. Goodbye.

oi ugly.... mop up your slaver on yer way out.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Organized Crime:
quote:

Oh look a new username called "In disguise", how elequant and convenient. [Roll Eyes]

My bad ... i pointed u to the wrong thread.

Here's the correct one:

web page

Scroll down to my post and read it please.

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:
quote:

Here's the correct one:

web page

Yeah you were the first one to point out the fraud, and MousseT gave the proof to send her packing.

Then we got into one of our charming gender arguments.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here's the correct one:

web page

Yeah you were the first one to point out the fraud, and MousseT gave the proof to send her packing.

Then we got into one of our charming gender arguments.

Thank u for the affirmation ... if u are not too busy now, we can start a fresh one.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Thank u for the affirmation ... if u are not too busy now, we can start a fresh one.

Oh no, I don't want to start a gender discussion with you.

I am having trouble wrapping my head around the class differences in Egypt, not even strong enough for a down and out gender argument.

Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile_pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listen unknown model , i don,t think egypt will need you , i have an advice for you , GET A LIFE.............
Posts: 73 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nile_pharaoh:
listen unknown model , i don,t think egypt will need you , i have an advice for you , GET A LIFE.............

Incoming Private Messages
Author Topic: Good day from cairo
Nile_pharaoh

Member # 9938 posted 24 February, 2006 10:12 PM
hi dear , i,d like to know you better if u are coming in cairo , i feel like i wanna date you if you still want to you can see my pics on my website www.momen80.jeeran.com or email me on momen_80@hotmail.com or call me 0020123429074
i,d love to see u send me ur pics if u can , love to c u in cairo soon , Momen

And you stop stalking me with your private messages. You're ugly and look like you're HIV positive. So get a grave!!

Hebabah
Member # 10812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hebabah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nile_pharaoh:

Incoming Private Messages
Author Topic: Good day from cairo
Nile_pharaoh

Member # 9938 posted 24 February, 2006 10:12 PM hi dear , i,d like to know you better if u are coming in cairo , i feel like i wanna date you if you still want to you can see my pics on my website www.momen80.jeeran.com or email me on momen_80@hotmail.com or call me 0020123429074
i,d love to see u send me ur pics if u can , love to c u in cairo soon , Momen

And you stop stalking me with your private messages. You're ugly and look like you're HIV positive. So get a grave!!

ha ha ha ha

This is too funny.

REFRESH then we7yat awladak [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 50 | From: The gutter | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com