EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
Originally posted by ho lee fook:
Diamond ring on left means engaged in UK
This is followed by wedding band on same finger when married.

I wore my ring on the right hand before we were married and switched it over to my left after we married. Like anyone else from North America and western Europe.

Again I will repost:
A wedding ring or wedding band consists of a precious metal ring, usually worn on the base of the left ring finger – the fourth finger (counting from the thumb) of the left hand. In some parts of the world, it is worn on the right ring finger (e.g. Bulgaria, Norway, Germany, Poland or Russia).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_ring

See the wikipedia hyperlink above:

Ah, so now you want to use it wikipedia is an credible source [Roll Eyes]

Another confirmation, in the UK engagement rings are traditionally a gold/platinum band with a precious stone(s) worn on the ring finger of the left hand and it is joined by a plain gold/platinum band on the same finger after marriage. However, after the early stage of the marriage the plain band is usually worn on its own and the engagement ring - with the stone - worn with it when dressing for special occasions.

Samarra_Anissa, Newcomer is correct, regarding how an engagement and wedding ring is worn in the UK. The engagement ring is worn on the left hand. A wedding band joins this ring. If you look again at the article you posted, you will see that Wikipedia is ambiguous on this matter. The articles below may help clarify this further:

http://forum.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/Beaute2/__f153_r408_Beaute2-Interesting.html

"Ring finger meaning, which is the ring finger."
Posted by kaisilver 16 March at 16:09

Ring Finger Meaning, Which Is The Ring Finger.

Many jewelry lovers have a common question on their mind and that is on which finger to wear a ring. There are three to four fingers on the hand which are quite popular for wearing rings, however it should be understood that the term 'ring finger' refers to
a particular finger on the hand. It therefore does not mean that, any finger on which a ring is worn could be called a ring finger. In this article we try to answer the most common questions that relate to a ring finger, we also analyze the reason why a finger came to be known as the ring finger.

Let us start by first identifying which finger is the ring finger. For this, hold your left palm up and facing you, now start counting your fingers starting with the thumb. The thumb is the first finger, now move towards the right and count the second and third
fingers, stop when you arrive at the fourth finger as that is the ring finger. You can ofcourse say that, the finger that is next to the small finger is the ring finger. The small finger is also called the 'pinky' finger. You should also remember that when most people refer to the ring finger, they refer to this finger on the left hand and not the right hand.

So why is this finger referred to as the ring finger? In the ancient times it was believed that, there is a vital blood vessel that runs from the ring finger on the left hand directly to the heart! Since the heart is long believed to be a symbol of love, this finger was named as the ring finger. It is therefore apparent that a ring worn on the ring finger of the left hand, is worn with some matrimonial intentions or significance. A promise ring worn with a
commitment to marriage, an engagement ring and a wedding ring are some examples of such rings. As medical sciences advanced, it was proved that the belief of a vital blood vessel connecting the left hand ring finger and the heart was wrong! However, the finger continues to be referred to as the ring finger until today.

We have mentioned above that the left hand ring finger is the finger where most people wear their wedding rings or engagement rings. However, a clarification of the finger on which a promise ring is worn, should be made. The meaning of the ring finger symbolises a special type of relationship with matrimonial intentions. A promise ring can be worn for many reasons and not just with intentions of a matrimonial relationship. Promise rings worn to signify close
friendship (not matrimonial), promise rings that are a commitment to purity or religious promise rings, should ideally be worn on a finger other than the ring finger of the left hand.

The above article provides information that is both interesting and important regarding the meaning of the ring finger and also why this finger came to be known as the ring finger. It is important that a ring worn without matrimonial intentions on the ring finger of the left hand, could be misunderstood to mean an engagement ring or wedding ring or a promise ring (with matrimonial intentions).

You can read the complete report on the meaning of the ring finger and the significance of wearing a ring on the ring finger of the left hand. This report has been compiled after an intensive study was conducted by Kaisilver experts on this topic. The full report is available at this link:
http://www.newsletter.kaijewels.com/ring-finger-me-aning-kj-01.htm

We will be back with more interesting and useful information regarding gem stones and jewelry.

Thanks and God Bless.
Regards.
Ms.Jittrah
http://www.kaisilver.com

Ms.Jittrah is senior exectutive at http://www.kaisilver.com the world's largest online provider of high end custom jewelry. All our custom jewelry can be ordered in 14k or 18k white or yellow
gold with high end craftsmanship. You can choose from our jewelry designs or send us your own designs to be custom made.

The Daily Mail gossip article clearly shows an engagement ring on the left hand finger of Kate Moss, in the accompanying photograph:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=412029&in_page_id=1773

''
Kate Moss arrived back from a romantic trip to Italy with Pete Doherty wearing a ring on her wedding finger.

The picture captured at Heathrow fuelled speculation that the couple are engaged.

However, it later appeared that the supermodel, 32, wanted to keep the ring under wraps as she concealed her hand under the sleeve of her jumper as she left her London home. ''

Fact of the matter is the wedding ring is worn on the left ring finger whether or not it accompanies a wedding band.

End of story.

Why flaunt adultry then deny it?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samarra_Anissa, the pic of Yorkshire Rose shows what British people regard as an engagement ring, not a wedding ring. These two things are very different. I'm not interested in any of the petty squabbles behind this. You asked for information, I provided it. All Brits will tell you the same. Check out the picture of Kate Moss, showing an engagement ring. We do things differently and it's interesting to learn how.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Samarra_Anissa, the pic of Yorkshire Rose shows what British people regard as an engagement ring, not a wedding ring. These two things are very different. I'm not interested in any of the petty squabbles behind this. You asked for information, I provided it. All Brits will tell you the same. Check out the picture of Kate Moss, showing an engagement ring. We do things differently and it's interesting to learn how.

Doesn't excuse it. Not all couples buy a wedding band, I had posted that in a previous post. Now I will repost:

In some European countries, the engagement ring becomes the wedding ring once the couple is married. If a different ring is used for the wedding ring, the bride may still wear the engagement ring as well if she chooses.

http://www.populartitaniumrings.com/traditions.htm

See bolded comment in regards to this comment:

Samarra_Anissa, the pic of Yorkshire Rose shows what British people regard as an engagement ring, not a wedding ring.

Again YR is living in the Netherlands and her husband might not be English.

Half of what you posted was about a supermodel, supermodels have different means than an everyday brit.

I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of Brits aiding Brits. Brits take sides purely out of nationality and disregard any sort of morality or consideration for cultural mores and societal rules that arn't British! Brits are freaking ethnocentric as a generalization, that includes reverts.

Many reverts are still extremely ethnocentric. Yet there is a margin of Brits who throw off "Empire of Victoria" and embrace reason. Yet the Brits who embrace multiculturalism and don't push the social mores and national pride they were raised in as "civilized" are more often college educated and well traveled. You'll notice those are the Brits who didn't run to YR aid in this spat.

Many westerners who want to appear "worldly" tend to emmulate Brits and want to be anglophiles. Which in my opinion white trash try extremely hard to uphold British cultural domination and don't show any pride in their own origins.

Simply people are siding with YR because:

1. She's British
2. Many Brits see nothing wrong with having an affair with a former colonial subject while married.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Besides I have overheards that British and European men find it amourous to have their wives carrying on with a foreigner on vacation.

British and European men f*ck the secretary or the bar maid while their wives carry on discretely with a guy thousands of miles away. Husbands still have the upper hand.

In addition to that their wives might pick up some "savage" love making ability to impress their husbands. Either way it doesn't phase these bastards in the least.

[Roll Eyes]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said above, I'm not interested in the squabbles on this thread and have disagreed strongly with fellow Brit, Newcomer, on other threads. I try to be fair though and she is completely correct on this matter. When I have thought you were correct, I have said so too. An engagement ring is worn on the left hand, in the UK, regardless if you are a supermodel or a cleaner. This is the norm. Do what you like with the information and feel free to have the last word disagreeing. It would be good if you wouldn't just disagree for the sake of it.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
As I said above, I'm not interested in the squabbles on this thread and have disagreed strongly with fellow Brit, Newcomer, on other threads. I try to be fair though and she is completely correct on this matter. When I have thought you were correct, I have said so too. An engagement ring is worn on the left hand, in the UK, regardless if you are a supermodel or a cleaner. This is the norm. Do what you like with the information and feel free to have the last word disagreeing. It would be good if you wouldn't just disagree for the sake of it.

Find me an unbiased online source to refute this.

I am not taking your word for it.

Besides I remember your first post online. Going on and on about advertising for nile cruises.

I still don't know why you have an interest in Egypt and why you are posting so heavily in regards to relationships with Egyptian men.

I can assume, but that wouldn't be nice.

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW.. 5 more pages?? geeze..
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
You just can't forget that demolished your argument in that first debate, can you? It must have hurt as you can't get over it and bring it up time after time. I told you then and I will keep telling you:

''You are entitled to your own opinions not your own facts''

I am genuinely interested in Egypt. You have been there once, seen hardly anything and declared you have no interest in visiting areas like Aswan or Luxor.

You judge everything and everyone by your own, very narrow experiences. You simply can't comprehend that not everyone is like you. When we first disagreed, you couldn't handle that I was right, so invented an Egyptian husband and children for me. Your ploy made me laugh, as it was so obvious. Unlike you, I am capable of discerning facts from fiction. I have no need to invent stories about you because what you are is apparent to most people here. You are the only one who doesn't see you clearly. The sad thing is that some of your opinions show a woman who is ten per cent sane. Your hastily made up facts reveal the predominant 90% insanity in your make up. Continue to blah bah blah as you will. I am going to bed with my British husband, who has enjoyed many happy times in Egypt with me.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well people, it looks like we are going to have to concede this one; sonomod has the authority of a couple of general unbiased internet articles about European wedding/engagement customs behind her, which apparently far outweigh our combined experiences of being born and raised in Britain. I guess we were foolish to think that she would let reason and logic triumph over pride. [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Well people, it looks like we are going to have to concede this one; sonomod has the authority of a couple of general unbiased internet articles about European wedding/engagement customs behind her, which apparently far outweigh our combined experiences of being born and raised in Britain. I guess we were foolish to think that she would let reason and logic triumph over pride. [Wink]

You need to provide a credible source.

You provided an advertisement.

Still Brits side with Brits. Doesn't really matter if a Brit breaks social mores and taboos of Egyptians, because social mores and taboos of Egyptians don't matter in the least to Brits!

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary/Anne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samarra_Anissa

How are you today?

Posts: 60 | From: The internet | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I swore I would ignore you Sono. But you're calling YR an adultress. She's a good person, and doesn't deserve that. Do you realize how much you are making a fool of yourself? You must not. That is really sad. Soooooo for the record.......I will ignore you when you comment on me. Only because.....I've proven you wrong time and time again........you just ignore it and make things up.....So what good does it do? We all know who was duped by and Egyptian man here.....and it wasn't me!

But if you bash a good person,that happen to be my friend. That isn't even here. Because she WORKS Then I will stand up to you. That's what friends do.

quote:
Why flaunt adultry then deny it?
She is not a whore or an adultress or anything of the kind. Everyone here knows that but you.

quote:
I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of Brits aiding Brits. Brits take sides purely out of nationality and disregard any sort of morality or consideration for cultural mores and societal rules that arn't British! Brits are freaking ethnocentric as a generalization, that includes reverts.
This sounds pretty racist. You should be ashamed of yourself. SO WHY STAY SONO?

quote:
Many reverts are still extremely ethnocentric. Yet there is a margin of Brits who throw off "Empire of Victoria" and embrace reason. Yet the Brits who embrace multiculturalism and don't push the social mores and national pride they were raised in as "civilized" are more often college educated and well traveled.

You'll notice those are the Brits who didn't run to YR aid in this spat.

Hmmmmmm do the Brits protect thier own or not? Contradicting yourself?????

quote:
Many westerners who want to appear "worldly" tend to emmulate Brits and want to be anglophiles. Which in my opinion white trash try extremely hard to uphold British cultural domination and don't show any pride in their own origins.
Sounds like you Sono. Good description of yourself.

quote:

1. She's British
2. Many Brits see nothing wrong with having an affair with a former colonial subject while married.

HMMM.........doesn't make sense. I'm not Brit.
She was innocent. You took a nice person who made herself vulnerable by showing her pics online. Then you jump all over her, degrade her, call her an adultress, and a slut, insult her intelligence, etc............ That's just wrong. There is no excuse for that.

That's just mean. There is nothing intelligent or nice about doing something like that. So of course a lot of us here stood by her. Brits or not. Becuase she needed friends. We support kind people, not witches like you.

quote:
Besides I have overheards that British and European men find it amourous to have their wives carrying on with a foreigner on vacation.

British and European men f*ck the secretary or the bar maid while their wives carry on discretely with a guy thousands of miles away. Husbands still have the upper hand.

In addition to that their wives might pick up some "savage" love making ability to impress their husbands. Either way it doesn't phase these bastards in the least.

Your being racist and generalizing. To top it off, your just plain wrong. How many Brits do you actually know. Or is all this information infallible internet? [Roll Eyes]

I have a lot of British friends who abhore that kind of behaviour. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I doubt seriously that you are correct here. Reality Sono.....Reality!!!!!!!!

quote:
Find me an unbiased online source to refute this.
LOL............here we go again.

So an online source is authetic? Wrong again. Some are.....Some aren't. People that actually live there are far more credible.

quote:
It would be good if you wouldn't just disagree for the sake of it.
You are so right. We are all sick of this.

quote:
I am not taking your word for it.
Good! Wikipedia needs you. [Confused]

Why should we take your word for it?

quote:
Besides I remember your first post online. Going on and on about advertising for nile cruises.

I still don't know why you have an interest in Egypt and why you are posting so heavily in regards to relationships with Egyptian men.

I can assume, but that wouldn't be nice

Since when were you ever nice Sono. Who cares if you know why she's here. It's her business. We like her. It is a public forum.

One could ask you the same questions. What are you doing here?

Hey Sono. Have you checked out chimps thread. Sono Challenge? Defend yourself there! This thread is for Pics? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Being nice doesn't include telling people what they want to hear.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you sheba [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary/Anne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again.ROFLMAO
Posts: 60 | From: The internet | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newcomer.........I like your posts. You seem to be wise and nice. Posting with class is something that some people on here need to learn.

Yes, I could stand to learn a little too. At least I admit my mistakes.

شكرا

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
good for you sheba [Wink]

I am starting to side with MK on regards to these online relationships.

Its my observation and just about every Egyptian on this forum that isn't look for a foreign female.

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
quote:
very cute baby pictures of ES members! Sorry I cant share with you,as all photos of my family and of us as children were destroyed in a house fire years ago..photos can never be replaced.
So sorry to hear that. You're right pictures are precious.

How about one of you now?

Few months back.Was taken by my husband [Wink]

MaryAnne

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Thanks Micky.

You know Sono..........I have to admit something.

Your last post was actually respectful.

You stated your opinion and left it at that. You didn't attack or downgrade. Or kick someone when they were down.

Hat's off to you. [Smile] I'm impressed

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Lovely pic Mary/Anne. Thanks for sharing. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
your welcome..
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[

1. She's British
2. Many Brits see nothing wrong with having an affair with a former colonial subject while married. [/QB]

So Samarra_Anissa we disagree again I didn't think that yorkshire rose was British ( IF I'm wrong YR accept my appologies) but even if she were why do you feel the need to insult her what gives you the right to be nasty and hurtful towards people It seems to me you get pleasure out of arguing with people why is that? Have you been hurt so badly that you want people to feel as bad as you do? I feel quite sorry for you all you seem to have in your life is the arguments you have on this forum. Free speech is a wonderful thing but not when it is used at someone else expense
Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YR IS BRIT AND A WONDERFUL FRIEND SHE IS NOT WHAT THEY SAY SHE IS A GREAT PERSON
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by crazypolly:
quote:
[

1. She's British

So Samarra_Anissa we disagree again I didn't think that yorkshire rose was British ( IF I'm wrong YR accept my appologies) but even if she were why do you feel the need to insult her what gives you the right to be nasty and hurtful towards people It seems to me you get pleasure out of arguing with people why is that? Have you been hurt so badly that you want people to feel as bad as you do? I feel quite sorry for you all you seem to have in your life is the arguments you have on this forum. Free speech is a wonderful thing but not when it is used at someone else expense [/QB]
Actually she has said previously she is British, you think I miss much? NO I keep track.

Personally I know a number of Russian and Ukrainian men who are rabbidly pissed off about how Russian and Ukrainian women are percieved in the USA.

The mail order bride industry in the Eastern block is coupled with human trafficking. SO I am suspicious that something similar isn't happening with Egyptian men.

I am very suspicious.

Personally I am so overjoyed when a western women whose relationship had hit the skids with her Egy-guy comes back and creates a new username just to b*tch about me.

I think its hilarious that so few western woman actually expect some amount of descency from Egyptian guys.

Personally I want the western females who find their Egy-guys online or on vacation to remember me clearly when their relationships untangle. Hopefully there won't be kids involved with the marriage hits the skids because if women have to find a guy through the internet or on vacation she probably won't have the emotional skills to deal with the break up without exposing her child/children to alot of his BS and her BS in the process.

I don't have alot of self-preservation. I don't need it because I understand that adversity hurts, but it also makes you better.

Some people have alot of self-preservation and also run from adversity at all costs. They don't mind if it costs other people, just as long as they don't have to expose themselves to adversity.

Yeah I want the western women from ES to remember me when they feel their worst. They may run from adversity and the truth, but I will leave a uncomfortable reminder as they try harder and harder not to face the facts.

You see the "I told you so factor" is most damning when you hate that person as much as you hate yourself!

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay guys, i think Sono quit it now....... so let's all end this catfight & huge huge thread & just keep it for pics [Big Grin]

No, i guess not [Razz]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
This thread is for posting pictures of ES members..Any how iam british and my husband is from iraq..weird combo some may say.ROFLMAO.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Okay guys, i think Sono quit it now....... so let's all end this catfight & huge huge thread & just keep it for pics [Big Grin]

No, i guess not [Razz]

You asked me to quit and not anyone else. Possibly because you expect me to be the "better person" in this matter.

I used to allow these kind of women to walk all over me, 2 years ago but not anymore.

You let them win this one they chase you around from thread to thread, forum to forum and never give up.

You don't see me posting over at EN, or YE or Luxor4u; do you? Why because I don't need to.

I could post and identical comment (that I agree with) from something someone else had posted 2 yeears ago and these online/vacation relationship females would go nuts on me. But keep in mind the same identical comment was posted 2 years ago by an Egyptian and there were plenty of online/vacation relationship females posting on that same thread in which they didn't attack the Egyptian usernames in the least. Actually the online/vacation relationship females thanked the Egyptian usernames for their honesty.

Possibly shortly in the future I will have to pull that type of trick on these women. I'll repost a Egyptian username comment on this specific type of taboo and then I'll expose it later with a hyperlink to the old thread.

But I can tell by the type of posts from these usernames that they won't get tired of this BS any time soon. So I'll stand my ground and I'll put it in their face.

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Are you some kind of stalker Samarra_Anissa?

you say you need to trick woman what for?

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mary/Anne:
Are you some kind of stalker Samarra_Anissa?

you say you need to trick woman what for?

Just answer the question. Are you Maryanne, who claimed that a week ago she was going to join her husband?

You/she didn't say where she was joining her husband whether it was Iraq or somewhere else I don't care.

But it appeared that this/you Maryanne was going to join her husband somewhere in the middle east and wouldn't be posting for quite some time.

A few other female usernames did the same thing. Recreated a username and claimed they had made the move.

Its part of creating an online reality seperate from real life.

About the "trick" its in reference to me reposting a comment made by an Egyptian username year or more ago and claiming it as my own. Prove that its not that you females reject what I say because of who I am but because you don't like to be told something that alienates your fantasies from reality.

Egyptians make the same kind of comments that I do, but because I am a foreigner like you it really irritates you.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
This thread is for posting pictures of ES members..Any how iam british and my husband is from iraq..weird combo some may say.ROFLMAO.

Weren't you formerly "Maryanne"?

I thought you were to take off a week ago to join your husband in Iraq.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00009311

If that is you, that is?

maryanne
Member # 9311
posted 11-11-2006 04:55 PM

"Knowing that I be leaving London soon to go join my husband in 5 days time. [Big Grin]"

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002296;p=1#000018

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
First off iam maryanne,yes i did join my husband,we both live in the uk,I never stated I was going to live in the middle east!Yes I did have to recreate a new username because I forgot my user's password for my old username,back to london to see my family before the hoildays start,Think I have answered all your questions,going back up north tuesday [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HERE LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:GQBu0PUVeBL59M:http://i4.ebayimg.com/02

WOTEVER LOOK HERE IM GETTING SOME BANANA SYRUP ,IM FILLING UPPPPPPPP....
BANANA IS BCK IN BUISNESS ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
banana gets everywhere.
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
First off iam maryanne,yes i did join my husband,we both live in the uk,I never stated I was going to live in the middle east!Yes I did have to recreate a new username because I forgot my user's password for my old username,back to london to see my family before the hoildays start,Think I have answered all your questions,going back up north tuesday [Big Grin]

You did say that (Leeds):
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002258

Wow, only 4 months.....

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Leeds is in the uk! moved and married in 4 months!
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Maryanne do yourself a favor and ignore her. No matter how much you prove her wrong, she will always be right. And always with twisted made up information, or infallible internet links. LOL

Your nice.

She's setting a trap for you. LOL I think it was TL who warned me of this?

Everytime someone who is pretty posts a pic, she attacks them.

HTH

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Maryanne do yourself a favor and ignore her. No matter how much you prove her wrong, she will always be right. And always with twisted made up information, or infallible internet links. LOL

Your nice.

She's setting a trap for you. LOL I think it was TL who warned me of this?

Everytime someone who is pretty posts a pic, she attacks them.

HTH

This was the only time I made a negative comment in regards to a female username posting a picture of herself.

I did make a negative remark about _hellraiser having scrawny shoulders. And various remarks about how most Egyptian men are ugly with poor hygeine.

I extend an invitation to repost a comment I had made previously about a female userame's picture being unattractive on this thread.

I dare you!

Besides I didn't say YR was unattractive, I said she was posing in a slutty manner with an wedding ring on.

Go ahead repost a comment of mine to where I said I female username was unattractive. Instead of creating lies prove it!

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
I know how to deal with this kind of woman!
I blasted her a few times on here.

I know her kind of Trap! And i think she fell in to hers a long time ago.

Any way I wish her luck because she seems truly unhappy in life..she's has had a rough deal.

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Was just a comment. You, her, and anyone else can go back and read the threads. Most of the time when someone pretty posts a pic your attacking them shortly after. If it's not connected I apologize. If it is connected.....well...........

I am not the one who creates lies on here. That's your speacialty Sono. You are the Queen in that department.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
I know how to deal with this kind of woman!
I blasted her a few times on here.

I know her kind of Trap! And i think she fell in to hers a long time ago.

Any way I wish her luck because she seems truly unhappy in life..she's has had a rough deal.

Actually I have been blasted for two years. Even through 5 pages on this thread I don't relent.

I didn't say YR was unattractive, I said she posed in a slutty fashion and has a wedding ring on.

Prove to me where I had said otherwise!

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Do you like being blasted?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Was just a comment. You, her, and anyone else can go back and read the threads. Most of the time when someone pretty posts a pic your attacking them shortly after. If it's not connected I apologize. If it is connected.....well...........

I am not the one who creates lies on here. That's your speacialty Sono. You are the Queen in that department.

Actually until you repost my comment to where I actually type that I consider so and so unattractive, you are blowing smoke out your arse.

I don't have a problem with usernames appearance, only their lack of reality.

I have issue with their picking up a Egy-guy on vacation or through the internet because its easier for them than to find a guy in their everyday real life.

Go ahead repost a comment in which I typed that I consider a female westerner username unattractive. You won't find a single post.

You are being dismissive because you can't prove it!

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
I did not say that you say she was unattractive. I said when someone pretty posts.....you are right behind them on attack.

It's simple really. Why make more of it than it is?

Really, I think you are smart. Why can't you see it? What I said was a reference to you being jealous in some way. Although for no reason.

Actually Sono.....you have attacked and others didn't put up with it. That's why this thing is 5 pages. Not because you were attacked. But because you are the attacker. And we just got fed up!

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Do you like being blasted?

Why not. considering where it is coming from.

A female username a while back stalked me and blasted me relentlessly for over a year.

Then when someone shared with me this nice detail about her having an affair online and on vacation with an egy-guy while she is married she laid off.

She denied it of course, but she doesn't have quite the interest in Egypt anymore because he dumped her.

It'll happen with you females too!

But since you females are divorced with children and no prospects in sight for a relationship with a guy in your local community, you females will continue to work on importing your egy-guy.

Comeing to ES for valdation.

I have no problem with standing my ground.

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Is that your trick Samarra_Anissa?

To blow smoke out of your arse.

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Go ahead repost a comment in which I typed that I consider a female westerner username unattractive. You won't find a single post.

You are being dismissive because you can't prove it!

I never said that you said that. Think Sono Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

It is your actions that are being commented on.

I never said that you said that.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bhoooom bhooooom boooooooooooooom i want you in my rooooom lets spend the night to gether ........sono the BONAH!!!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
I did not say that you say she was unattractive. I said when someone pretty posts.....you are right behind them on attack.

It's simple really. Why make more of it than it is?

Really, I think you are smart. Why can't you see it? What I said was a reference to you being jealous in some way. Although for no reason.

Actually Sono.....you have attacked and others didn't put up with it. That's why this thing is 5 pages. Not because you were attacked. But because you are the attacker. And we just got fed up!

No this is what you said:

"Everytime someone who is pretty posts a pic, she attacks them. "

Plenty of female usernames who post a pretty pic I havn't said boo to.

I chose to say something about YR pic because it was slutty and she has a wedding ring on.

Go back and look through the first 14 pages of this thread. Several very attractive female usernames have posted their pic and I didn't make any comment.

YR posted a slutty pic with a wedding ring on. That is what I am offended by.

Prove to me that I have attacked female usernames after they posted an attractive picture on this thread.

You won't find any previous post of mine to back up your allegations.

This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com