EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » BLACK AMERICANS SHOULD NOT ENLIST! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: BLACK AMERICANS SHOULD NOT ENLIST!
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I imagine that if you feel the Carter administration did good by the American working class folks and was seen as such, then I believe you can explain why he wasn't able to win a second term, no?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carter was a failed President. During his administration everything that would go wrong went wrong. Not all of it was his fault but his leadership skills were not up to the challenge. During that time we had double digit unemployment, inflation and interest rates all at the same time. In addition the humilation of the Iranian hostage crisis crippled the Carter administration.
In addition Carter was up against Ronald Reagan, a giant in American history.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said that Carter is a good man. I did not say that he had a good presidency. You implied that he purposely went out to hurt the middle class. I am asking you what he did to the middle class?

I would like to hear your opinion of this article.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think the economic problems were Carter's fault but he got blamed for them. He did not institute a policy that hurt the middle class.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
Carter was a failed President. During his administration everything that would go wrong went wrong. Not all of it was his fault but his leadership skills were not up to the challenge. During that time we had double digit unemployment, inflation and interest rates all at the same time. In addition the humilation of the Iranian hostage crisis crippled the Carter administration.

Carter is both a better man and better past President relative to George Bush's legacy.
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, let's be clear: the mention of "middle class" came from you, not I.

You spoke of Carter in the same breath as African leaders, comparing what he supposedly did for ordinary Africans than what they did, which would be an appeal to his political influence. To that end, I asked you what you knew of Carter's record with the working class at home, before presenting him as a champion for working class folks overseas. Now, if you say his administration did good by workers at home, then it only makes sense, that you have a perfectly good explanation for coming to that conclusion, no?

--------------------

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
^^BTW, who are the "you guys who hate white people so much"?

And Jimmy Carter is just another member of the US ruling layer, who like others before and after him, decided to take on window-dressing "charity" causes after leaving office as a means to obscure what his administration became synonymous with. Is it possible that you have any idea what the Carter administration did to the working class in his own country, before casting him as some sort of a champion for ordinary folks overseas? How do you think he had no prayer for a second term?

working class = middle class.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

So there are no workers below the "middle class"; why then do you call it the "middle class", of_gold?

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Nice way to avoid the questions Explorer. [Wink]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Isn't that ironic of you to say of_gold, even as you repetitively quote me without providing answers, and even admitting not doing so?!
of_gold
Member # 13418

I have answered every question that you have asked. You on the other hand have not. [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Explorador
Member # 14778

Well, where is the answer to that question you cited me on above, regarding 1) Jimmy Carter and 2) why you bother using the term "middle class" when there is no layer of workers below it? I recall you saying you had no answer in the last page; that aside, nada!

--------------------

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Explorer, There are three sections of the middle class, upper, middle and lower. It is not based only on income but other factors as well.

1. Upper Middle Class- Doctors, lawyers, engineers etc

2. Middle middle class- small me chants, small businessmen

3. Lower middle class- teachers, policemen, firemen etc.

Most modern factory workers would be considered lower middle or upper lower class.

Explorador
Member # 14778

TheAmericanPatriot, you need to expend your energy explaining what the "middle" class means to of_gold, as she is the one having trouble answering my question pertaining to that term, and I suspect you will too.

In the meantime, are you suggesting that there is no such thing as the modern "working class", as of_gold is apparently implying?

of_gold
Member # 13418

I think the topic was getting a bit too uncomfortable for The Explorer.

He diverts the focus to something so insignificant "aka: is the term working class equivalent to the term middle class" to causes us to chase our tails so he can avoid the real topic at hand.

Bravo Explorer! Are you a salesman or a politician?

--------------------

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
According to those who knew him firsthand as President, RR was prone to snoozes, naps and watching kiddy cartoons. For those who studied him in a public dimension RR came accross as relatively dimmwitted man with that old style brylcreamed hair. The story is that the WH was on autopilot most of the time.

But in the grand tradition of American presidents he earned his racio-fascist spurs by slaughtering a bunch of innocent people on a tiny island[Grenada] in the Eastern Caribbean.

He killed many more people than Manson yet he got his big state funeral while the former is a druggie in jail for life.

OK, OK, he was a giant--like Polyphemus without a brain.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
You are an uneducated nut lamin. Historians of all stripes rate reagan as a major american president.
To compare Ronald reagan with Charles manson are the words of a fool.

Explorador
Member # 14778

of_gold, what's holding you up? Are there no layer of workers below the "Middle" class? This simple question, along with the one on Jimmy Carter, turned out to be quite a tough nut to crack, hasn't it?!

I mean, I could entertain your childishness, but frankly, short of getting the requested answers, I don't have too much time to waste.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the thread's topic, Blacks should avoid US military service.

If blacks are 90% AGAINST an armed conflict (as they were with Iraq), than YES, they should avoid enlisting and fighting in a conflict which they clearly do not support.
That black military enlistment is down ~40% is testament that blacks agree with the above.

If whites are 90% FOR the conflict (as they were), than there should be no reason for the need of blacks. There should be an overwhelming number of white enlistments to fulfill military requirements. However, these 90% of whites often are FOR a conflict but no willing to actually enlist and fight the conflict.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAP,

Thanks! Proves though that I do have a sense of humour! [Big Grin]

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Black Enlistment Down 58 Percent

The Bryant Park Project, October 9, 2007 ·

Since fiscal year 2000, the decline in signing up for military service is steeper among African-Americans than any other group.
Lt. Col. Irving Smith, a sociologist at West Point who served in the Gulf War and Afghanistan talks about what's causing the trend, what can be done to reverse it, and whether he'd encourage his own kids to enlist.
http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=15111061&m=15111044

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
of_gold, what's holding you up? Are there no layer of workers below the "Middle" class? This simple question, along with the one on Jimmy Carter, turned out to be quite a tough nut to crack, hasn't it?!

I mean, I could entertain your childishness, but frankly, short of getting the requested answers, I don't have too much time to waste.

Sorry for not answering as quickly as you would like. I have had computer problems all week which has made it difficult for me to get my work done much less entertain your childishness.

I had always considered working class and middle class to be equivalent terms. I do realize that there are people who work who are not middle class. So I guess the terms are not interchangable after all. I never thought about it this way.

I did answer the question about Jimmy Carter. I will repeat what I said because you seem to have missed it. The following is the post where I answered you about Jimmy Carter.

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
I said that Carter is a good man. I did not say that he had a good presidency. You implied that he purposely went out to hurt the middle class. I am asking you what he did to the middle class?

I would like to hear your opinion of this article.

Now tell me how does answering these questions relate to whites being the bad guy and black being the good guy?

Let me let you in on a little secrete. Most white people do not think this way. Most of us feel that slavery is unexcusable, that people should be judge by their ablities and charecter not by the color of their skin. Most of our families never owned slaves or condoned it. The only time it becomes an issue with us is when black people keep throwing in our face that it is black against white. Then we can't help but think that these people hate us. It was even implied on this thread that Obama hates his white side of the family. As long as a person speaks against what King preached he will never experience King's dream, which is being relized even though some choose not to see it.

I am still waiting to hear how Carter hurt the middle class?

Why black people love OJ and hate Christopher Allen Darden?

And who sold the Africans into slavery?

Also, how you feel about the article I posted?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
WASHINGTON - In the face of a huge drop in Black recruitment, the U.S. military is waging a losing battle on the home front—for new enlistees to don the uniform. Since fiscal year 2000, Defense Department statistics show that the number of young Black enlistees has fallen by more than 58 percent.

The Army may have been hardest hit. In 2000, Pentagon statistics reveal that 42,000 Black men and women applied to join. Just five years later, that number was down to just above 17,000.

The immoral and unpopular war and occupation of Iraq is the biggest single factor depressing Black enlistment, along with distrust of President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney—neither of whom served in combat themselves—and the persistent complaint since the Vietnam War that Black soldiers are the Army’s “cannon fodder,” disproportionately assigned to combat jobs.

Since December 2001, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan has been a leading voice in the principled opposition to the Iraq war, warning Pres. Bush directly, as well as young Blacks, Latinos and others, in two open letters of the consequences now unfolding in this country.

“There is a rising chorus of anti-war demonstrations in the nation and throughout the world and it will intensify as you move toward war with the thought of occupying Iraq,” Lpuis Farrakhan said in a letter to Pres. Bush dated October 30, 2002. “The anti-war demonstrators will blame every death of an American service person and every death of an Iraqi citizen on you, and this will produce a crisis for your administration within the United States, as well as in countries throughout the world.”

The Army Recruiting Command acknowledged that the war in Iraq has depressed respect for the military in the Black community where the war is very unpopular. A recent CBS News poll showed 83 percent of Blacks said the Iraq invasion was a mistake. In addition, Pres. Bush’s approval rating is at an all-time low with Black voters at about 9 percent, according to a 2006 Pew Research Center poll.

U.S. Marine Major Kevin Norton (L) stops for gas along the Garden State Parkway November 21, 2006 near Cape May, New Jersey. Major Norton is in charge of overall Marine Corps recruitment for New Jersey and faces the challenge of meeting his monthly goals with wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. While the U.S. Marines have met their state quota for the past four months, the U.S. Army has fallen short with their 2006 fiscal year recruitment goals.

The Black decline is by far the largest of any demographic group. By contrast, from 2000 to 2005, White applicants declined by about 10 percent, while Hispanic applications dropped by only 7 percent.

“African-Americans have been such a key part of the modern military,” said Michael O’Hanlon, military analyst for the Brookings Institution, according to a published report. “There’s obviously been a degree where the Black community in the United States has seen [military service] as culturally valuable and promoted it. That whole culture and value system is at risk in the Black community. That is a big, big change. To me, it portends the possibility of a longer-term loss of interest. It can be tough to get it back.”

Just as frustration over the pace of the Civil Rights movement began to cool Black enthusiasm for the military during the Vietnam War era, the Bush administration’s non-response to the suffering of victims during Hurricane Katrina has also increased the notion that the government itself “does not care about Black people.”

“The VietCong never called me a n----r,” was the refrain made popular in 1967 by Heavyweight Boxing Champion Muhammad Ali, whose celebrated claim to be a conscientious objector because of his status as a minister in the Nation of Islam was eventually decided in his favor by the U.S. Supreme Court.

According to an October 2007 Boston Globe article, young Blacks today confirmed their disillusionment with the war.

“Why would we go over there and help them [Iraqis], when [the U.S. government] can’t help us over here?” Nathaniel Daley, a young Black man from Atlantic City, N.J. told Boston.com recently, noting the government’s failure in 2005 at providing Hurricane Katrina relief.

The war “is unnecessary,” said his friend Brian Jackson. “It’s not our war. We got our own war here, just staying alive,” Mr. Jackson continued, pointing to the fact that his hometown of Philadelphia has seen more than 200 homicides, mostly Black men killing other Black men, so far this year.

CS1 Eric Bass (R) of Prentiss, Mississippi gives instructions to United States Navy recruits shortly after they arrived at Great Lakes Recruit Training Command September 18, 2007 in North Chicago, Illinois. The Navy graduates over 40,000 recruits who complete the eight weeks of training at the facility each year. The base, which opened in 1911, was the first U.S. Navy boot camp and is the only one remaining.

In response, the military has lowered its standards on age, education, physical fitness, and acceptable past criminal record. The Army has also raised its enlistment bonuses, highlighted its offer to provide college tuition money, and has gone on a recruitment and advertising offensive in high schools. One advertisement features a young Black man convincing his parents that enlistment is a good choice.

The Pentagon has increased its waivers to new recruits with criminal backgrounds by 65 percent in the last three years. More than 8,000 wavers were issued in 2006, up from fewer than 5,000 in 2003. “The data is crystal clear,” said Rep. Martin Meehan, Chair of the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight earlier this year, “our armed forces are under incredible strain and the only way they can fill their recruiting quotas is by lowering their standards.”

Among high school youth, the influence of some adult role models such as parents, coaches, or other mentors, makes them less likely to choose military service, according to Pentagon surveys. Of all groups, Black adults are the least likely to suggest military enlistment, according to the surveys.

At Oxon Hill High School however, located in Washington’s wealthy, predominantly Black suburban neighbor, Prince George’s County, guidance counselor Kabir Tompkins is also an Army National Guard sergeant who was wounded in Iraq. He tells interested students the Army can lead to better life: a good salary, health benefits, and tens of thousands of dollars for college. But their parents, he said, are harder to convince.

“They see it from the aspect of ‘I don’t care about the benefits, I don’t care about the money, I don’t care about nothing. I don’t want my child going to Iraq,’” Mr. Tompkins told Boston.com.

Other Iraq war veterans have staged protest demonstrations to discourage enlistment. In March, a platoon of 13 Iraq War Veterans Against the War took to the streets of downtown Washington in full desert camouflage, reenacting their experiences in Iraq. A dozen others participated as civilians under foreign occupation. The soldiers reenacted mass roundups and detentions, prisoner searches and interrogations, and patrol operations on the lawn of the U.S. Capitol, at the gates of the White House, the Washington Monument, the Treasury Building, and at a recruiting station. “This is what is happening every day in Iraq,” read the leaflets they distributed.

In neighboring Montgomery County, where Blacks are the minority population, parents and civic groups have organized to aggressively oppose military recruitment in their schools. A coalition of 180 parents called the Montgomery Coalition on Recruitment Issues joined members of Peace Action Montgomery and took their concerns to a Montgomery County Board of Education meeting in March, complaining that school policies give preferential treatment to military recruiters over college and corporate recruiters.

“The school board took pretty strong stance, claiming that they give equal access to military recruiters and college recruiters,” coalition member Pat Elder said in a broadcast interview. “Yet, several people with our groups testified that their children are routinely approached by military recruiters as they enter the cafeteria at lunch time. But college recruiters have to set up camp in the guidance office and students are required to make appointments to see college recruiters. We certainly don’t think that’s equal access.”

Explorador
Member # 14778

of_gold, you are the one who has resorted to toddler name-calling antics in the course of our exchanges, from your fraudulent immaterial charge of my being a racist to your amateurist red herring about my avoiding your distractive/off-tangent questions, meant to help you stall and avoid answering the questions you proclaim to have answered; mind you, you say that you've anwered one of my questions, but is "I don't know" really an answer? To this extent, I'd like you to lay out *specifically*, what about my posts here, you find "childish"; I can readily pinpoint more examples of your's.

Now, you recite a post of your's presumably answering a question on Jimmy Carter, with a one-liner that merely says "Jimmy Carter is a good man"; of_gold, you cannot possibly be that mentally slow to suggest that this actually answers the question you were citing, or are you?

As to your distractive non-sequiturs that you call "questions", I'm waiting on you to demonstrate from my posts, why I need to entertain them. Get busy!

Explorador
Member # 14778

And oh, of_gold,

Now that you've *finally* conceded that "working class" [which comprises of "hired" laborers/workers of varying economic status] cannot be used interchangeably with the "Middle" class, have you not only actually learnt something new today thanks to me, but also markedly misinterpreted the context my questioning on Jimmy Carter?

of_gold
Member # 13418

Excuse me? I don't have to demonstrate anything to you. My original post was directed to meninarmer and you butted in like I needed to chase you around the block. I have yet to see anything relevant from your post.

You are the one who accused Carter of doing something to the "middle class". You still refuse to answer what he did to the middle class. Maybe "I don't know" is the answer you have as well. I at least am willing to acknowledge when I don't know something. You obviously have no intention of answering anything.

I am reminded of a proverb: "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

of_gold, you are not excused; you made some pretty wild claims about Africans, whom mind you, had nothing to do with your mutual racist filled exchanges with meninarmer, around the issue of *American* [not African] blacks enlisting in the army, with questionable basis where facts are concerned. This is what prompted me to jump in, and help straighten out facts where possible.

You've admitted just now, that until our exchange, you were essentially unaware that "working class" cannot be used interchangeably with the "Middle" class, and yet you charge that you've yet to see anything relevant from me, and continue to say that you've answered the question on Carter, when it is clear that you've misinterpreted it for starters? Why haven't you answered my last question on this issue, and on others in the one prior to it?

Please present what about my posts that are *specifically* irrelevant, and why.

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Who are you...a?

Look, your definition of "working class" would included all socioeconomic groups between the ages of 18 - 65. So what is the great relevance you see in this enlightenment? I must say that it is nice to see you so impressed by someone who is able and willing to learn and accept new ideas? Thanks. Being able to learn is quite pleasant, you should try it sometimes.

My post was in response to this:
quote:
Whites get inheritance money or their parents steal enough to pay college tuition.

A black man has no place in the white man's military. Blacks are enticed into military service with the hopes of earning tuition.

Yes, I'm damn mad, because it's my and millions of other blacks money they're stealing and using exclusively as White welfare.

Whites whine about $200 welfare checks to the poor, all the while paying themselves million dollar welfare check.

What I posted in response that seems to of offended you is this:
quote:
Answer this. What was the skin color of those in Africa who sold your ancestors into slavery? What was the color of the man's skin who fought to free your ancestors from slavery? ANSWER: Black men sold your people into slavery and white men fought for their freedom. Yet, YOU choose to focus on the slave owners.
Now tell me which are the raciest post the former or the later? (which judging by your history on this thread you will not)
Explorador
Member # 14778

of_gold, you must be reading-challenged:

You charged me with being racist; that turned out to be just hot air.

You accused me of avoiding your red herring questions, when in fact, it is *your* claims that are being scrutinized. The Carter post of mine, was a followup *question* to your claim, and yet, it remains unanswered. So yes, your charge here too is just bunk.

Re: working class - You were not a willing learner; you were *forced* to learn in the face of your trolling around, upon being pressed to elaborate and clarify your claim. You may feel free to delude yourself of this being a sign of my being impressed with you, rather than what I've accomplished *despite* your stubborness against being educated and exposed to facts.

[As to my definition of the "working class", it is in reference to the layers of the society which does not own the means of production, but are paid for their labor either on a salaried or waged basis. If this includes people from 18 to 65 years, or even beyond, then so be it.]

You charge that I'm offended by posts which lack factual foundation, but you are merely confusing desire for facts and the busting of myths and lies with being offended. To this end, perhaps it's safe to say that it is you who is offended by truth-telling.

You charge that my posts are irrelevant, yet when pressed to specify which aspects, you fall gravely silent. So again, it looks like we're dealing with your hot air.

Your above post is racist because it not only seeks to make a dichotomy on the basis of skin color, but is rooted on false premise.

Deal with these facts!

of_gold
Member # 13418

Man, you are slow. [Roll Eyes]

Here is your exact post. This will be the last time I answer your question. I will try to spell it out for you. If you can't get it this time you should just go have drink and chill. My, my, you do tend to over react don't you.

quote:
^^BTW, who are the "you guys who hate white people so much"?

And Jimmy Carter is just another member of the US ruling layer, who like others before and after him, decided to take on window-dressing "charity" causes after leaving office as a means to obscure what his administration became synonymous with. Is it possible that you have any idea what the Carter administration did to the working class in his own country, before casting him as some sort of a champion for ordinary folks overseas?

ANSWER: No, I do not have any idea what you are talking about that Jimmy Carter did to the working class.

quote:
How do you think he had no prayer for a second term?
ANSWER: Because Jimmy Carter did not have a successful first term.

Don't bother to answer any questions, I already understand that you have no answers. [Smile]

Explorador
Member # 14778

Then of_gold, you should shoot yourself in the head for demonstrating that you are much slower than a slow person, whose kindergarten level questions turn out to be too hard for you to comprehend, much less answer.

Your latest attempt of an answer to that Jimmy Carter question is case in point.

*If you don't have a clue about Carter's track record with the working class right at home, how are you supposed to have sufficient judgement to conclude that he's a champion of working class folks overseas?

*Why did Jimmy Carter not have a successful first term *and* lose the run for a second term, without supposedly having anything to do with how he handled the working class at home?

You're right about not bothering to answer any questions, unless I'm provided a perfectly good reason as to why I should in the first place...and you have so far given me no reason to.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Exiled, I answered these insignificant questions many post ago. You were too busy with your ego or perhaps low self esteem to notice. I'm sure you feel powerful now, being so skillful with your use of a key board to force people to obey your every command. So glad that by humoring you I was able to stroke your ego and help give you some purpose in life.

Cheers! [Smile]

Explorador
Member # 14778

^Wrong, I was busy over-estimating your intellectual capacity to answer simple questions and behave like a *civilized* human being when I formulated those simple questions that drove you to troll, that I lost sight that you actually had none...*until* your trolling kicked in.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never knew my thread sparked this fierce debate. I do not believe in racism and counter racism. Racist views, behaviour is the mark of true ignorance. It’s bad for interracial love and it clouds the mind. How can you research history if you are already biased against a group, a race, a religion? Research is as good as the integrity of the researcher. Good people cannot see how racism is used by the status quo to keep groups separate. To frighten them from trusting and listening to each other, finding out they have the same problems. Here in Holland its Christian Blacks played out against Muslim Turks and Moroccans, while they all get equally discriminated and tortured by the police, who remains lily-white. Not all White’s benefit from white supremacy, nor are all Blacks poor, living in slums. Amazing how people who live in the same country, hear the same news, come up with a totally different analysis. I always try to explain racism to non-Blacks: it’s just like how men keep women down. If you have figured that out, how men are pitted against women, sometimes by their own mother; you understand racism against Blacks. The very few people who have read my threads can understand that Blacks should be viewed as real people, not victims. Colour does not speak of merit. Blacks are capable of despotism, just like White’s today do. Today the Black is the underdog. By keeping blacks in a second-class position, by hiding Black history, they can be manipulated into signing up. I saw some images of Obama talking with Black troops. This is what it’s all about, deceiving Blacks (and Whites!) that the American Dream is also their dream. That they should happily sign up for genocide duty else where, just because ONE Black man has entered the White House. Perhaps the establishment is really gearing up to conquer Africa and they can’t have Blacks protesting back home when they watch the massacre of Africans. Hell no, it might remind them of US lynching time.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Nice post Egmond.

--------------------

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nice post Egmond.

BLESS YOU HONEY! NOT MANY WOMEN WHO TACKLE THE BIG ISSUES ON E.S.

MISSISSIPPI BURNING

FOR GOOD MEASURE I SAW THIS MOVIE AGAIN. IT EXPLAINS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE US IN 1964. IT’S HURTFUL IF PEOPLE FEIGN IGNORANCE ABOUT THESE MATTERS.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095647/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_Burning

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Calling the Iraq war genocide against Muslims shows a level of dementia seldom seen, even on this board. It seems that we have people here who pride themselves on their ignorance. Who simply go as far out of their way as possible to show that they know nothing about geopolitics and the global economy.
If we wanted to kill all of the muslims they would all already be dead.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
TREES

LIFE

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Calling the Iraq war genocide against Muslims shows a level of dementia seldom seen, even on this board. It seems that we have people here who pride themselves on their ignorance. Who simply go as far out of their way as possible to show that they know nothing about geopolitics and the global economy.
If we wanted to kill all of the muslims they would all already be dead.

Finally some sense around here. Good response.
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

mmmmmm Our Prez [Big Grin]
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Hey Egmond
You start a thread entitled, Why Black People Shouldn't enlist in the military, and get a bunch of soft white women filling the thread as if their opinions of this topic matter.

Why should blacks fight for white, come home, none of the whites will hire them so they out of work while watching whites give themselves a $700B welfare check they neither need or account for. Essentially getting a free handout for being incompetent and messing everything up. Ain't that a blip!
Than when these black veterans try to make some money on the side in the streets, whites throw them into their Wall Street Prisons so whites & Jews can make a quick buck on the stock market.

Naw, I say, let whites send their own daughters and sons to other countries, to fight other people of color they are setting up to exploit.
I predict the number of black military recruits will continue to decline, even under Obama, because their are many black fathers and mothers in America who agree with me.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Obama's election wipes out your argument. A black man is President of the united states. get off your ass and go to work.
of_gold
Member # 13418

Well I didn't realize that this was the black man's thread. [Roll Eyes]

Its saddening to see a prejudice black man yearning for segregation.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Obama's election wipes out your argument. A black man is President of the united states. get off your ass and go to work.

LOL, I work harder than you, you daddy, and bothers all put together. That's because unlike ya'll, I can't get a government welfare handout.
You get free handouts all the time which is why you are so rosy and pleased. Take those handouts away and you'll be crying and trying to start another Civil war.

The only reason Obama is president and whites voted for him is, White people cannot trust their own who just fukked up the nation and economy due to their own greed and incompetence.
To truly believe anyone but whites ignore this fact, and that the election of Obama signals the end of institutionalized racism by whites is no more than a sad joke on yourselves.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:

What do little white womens have to do with Black people's decision to join the military?
Exactly what can you contribute to this?

Be real with yourself, than you can be real with others.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Gold, They get on here and whine, snibble and cry and think this is 1948 in Alabama. Most of them are just looking for a hand out of one kind or another. Obama destroys their argument and they are too silly to see it.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ Yes, whine and cry to your kind when you are unable to present fact.
You are so spoiled from centuries of free handouts and welfare you cannot competently think, or the larger task of fairly and honestly, running a nation.
When asked to do so, you stick your hands out for yet more free handouts, as we are seeing in Washington.
Slavery began because you were too dumb and unskilled to build a nation yourselves. It is still true today.
This is why Barack Obama was elected, because as is usual when comparing black to white, Obama is 10 times more capable and intelligent then his white counterparts.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
No we get up every day and try to educate your dumb, low IQ kids, thats just a fact.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ You get up every morning and think about how to receive or steal another free handout. Another welfare check.
US whites and Israelis are so tight because they both have something in common. They both receive welfare handouts from what is pretending to be a Capitalistic society. Yet, for whites & Jews, it's pure free handout socialism.
Blacks ain't fighting for that, and I notice you have not bothered to serve.

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
quote:

What do little white womens have to do with Black people's decision to join the military?
Exactly what can you contribute to this?

Be real with yourself, than you can be real with others.

I have not made one comment on black people's decision to join the military. My comments have been about your bigotry.

You need to be real with yourself.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com