EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » BLACK AMERICANS SHOULD NOT ENLIST! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: BLACK AMERICANS SHOULD NOT ENLIST!
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer, Not surprisingly, ALL of your questions & comments are SIMPLE. LMAO!
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
quote:
Originally posted by Herukhuti:
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
Gold, Hitler was stronger than Ghandi, he would have had him shot.

Hmmm... is that why Hitler is still here and thriving?

TAP, you're not too wise for an old man. Ghandi's legacy is today stronger than that of Hitler's.

Sun Tzu said:

"In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to capture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them."

Meditate on the above passage, as we see Obama in office, who revered MLK who in turn revered Ghandi. All that is left is to get the timing right. [Wink]

You may find this "enlightening".
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Aps6iPMWeMI

If he really "revered" non violence why is he calling for more troops in Afghanistan? To turn the other cheek? If he really "revered" non violence why did he not speak out against violence in Gaza as he did Darfur? And what are American troops doing in Afghanistan if not to "shatter and destroy" the damn place? J-Horus you make no damn sense as usual.

I never said he "revered" non violence, I said he revered MLK who in turn reveres Ghandi. You don't have to revere non violence to revere Ghandi, the man and his ideas. "Non violence" is only a tactic, not the end goal.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the Ghandi approach works fine unless you are opposing a government who will simply shoot you.
if he used non violence against Putin he would end up dead.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

TAP, you're not too wise for an old man. Ghandi's legacy is today stronger than that of Hitler's.

Sun Tzu said:

"In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to capture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them."

Meditate on the above passage, as we see Obama in office, who revered MLK who in turn revered Ghandi. All that is left is to get the timing right. [Wink]

If he really "revered" non violence why is he calling for more troops in Afghanistan? To turn the other cheek? If he really "revered" non violence why did he not speak out against violence in Gaza as he did Darfur? And what are American troops doing in Afghanistan if not to "shatter and destroy" the damn place? J-Horus you make no damn sense as usual.

I never said he "revered" non violence, I said he revered MLK who in turn reveres Ghandi. You don't have to revere non violence to revere Ghandi, the man and his ideas. "Non violence" is only a tactic, not the end goal.
Ok what other context would he "revere" him then? What other aspect or his "ideas" did he "revere"? What about foreign policy, specifically American imperial adventures? Would King support that? King said America is the greatest purveyor of violence, Obama thinks it was chosen by god to spread "freedom". Did he revere King there?

On Iraq and Afghanistan war and the Military Industrial Complex. Would King support them today as Obama does? Please point out exactly what aspect of King's philosophy does Obama really "revere"?

J-Horus you sound just as stupid as the other Obama-maniacs who think he is some sort of continuation of King.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the Ghandi approach works fine unless you are opposing a government who will simply shoot you.
if he used non violence against Putin he would end up dead.

Then Ghandi would not have used non violence. That's what you're failing to comprehend.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sun Tzu said:

Ok what other context would he "revere" him then? What other aspect or his "ideas" did he "revere"? What about foreign policy, specifically American imperial adventures? Would King support that? King said America is the greatest purveyor of violence, Obama thinks it was chosen by god to spread "freedom". Did he revere King there?

On Iraq and Afghanistan war and the Military Industrial Complex. Would King support them today as Obama does? Please point out exactly what aspect of King's philosophy does Obama really "revere"?

J-Horus you sound just as stupid as the other Obama-maniacs who think he is some sort of continuation of King.

Neither Gandhi nor King were Commander-In-Chief of any free nation. There is a completely different set of moral code for a Commander-In-Chief of a free nation to that of Political Activists.

A "yellowish" dude from Bahamas I worked with once advised me, when he noticed my antagonistic ways towards ungodly authority, "when taking your hands out of a sleeping Lion's mouth, do it slowly". He really had a point. [Big Grin]

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Please point out exactly what aspect of King's philosophy does Obama really "revere"?
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ I'll leave that for you to ponder.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ thought so. [Roll Eyes]
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

if not for power we would still live in caves.

Elaborate; for it seems that humanity, and even our forebearers [below], had outgrown cave-dwelling long before any "power structure to control many" was apparent as a social phenomenon...

Now, from the remote shores of Budrinna on Lake Fezzan in Libya, and Melka Konture on the banks of the River Awash in Ethiopia, a series of stunning discoveries are set to challenge the originality of the Neolithic Revolution. After 39 years of surveys and excavations, Professor Helmut Ziegert of Hamburg University presents his results as a world exclusive in Minerva (pp. 8-9). In both African locations he has discovered huts and sedentary village life dating between an astonishing 400,000 and 200,000 Before Present - if correct, literally a quantum leap in our understanding of man's evolution. - Jerome M. Eisenberg, Ph.D. and Dr Sean Kingsley

And this is in reference to the Homo Erectus. Could this mean that the Homo Erectus discovered the value of the "power to control many" before modern human did?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Rush pits whites against blacks? Gold, Hitler was stronger than Ghandi, he would have had him shot. That may not be the ethical hing to do in terms of some 2009 western value system but it is reality. Power is power and power is strong in every case. Power is the ability to get things done. Sometimes they are bad and sometimes good but if not for power we would still live in caves.

This shows that Hitler had a gun not that he was a stronger man. I hold firmly to the idea that Gandhi was the stronger man.

There are few men in history that have achieved what Gandhi did when he took on one of history's most powerful empires.

Gandhi was a small Indian man that took on the British Empire's policies of injustice, discrimination, and colonial domination without throwing a single punch, firing a single bullet, or in any way using violence as a weapon. He defeated the British Empire by winning Indian Independence. Gandhi has the status of being remembered as a 'great man in history'.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

Gandhi was a small Indian man that took on the British Empire's policies of injustice, discrimination, and colonial domination without throwing a single punch, firing a single bullet, or in any way using violence as a weapon. He defeated the British Empire by winning Indian Independence. Gandhi has the status of being remembered as a 'great man in history'.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gold, Gandhi was also dealing with a modern western nation in colonial retreat. Henry VIII whoud have chopped his head off. Caesar would have hung him on a cross. I think you have picked the exception and tried to make it the rule. Power is not an ethic, it simply is what it is. I know that does not fit your utopian left wing world view but it is true just the same. 'The Prince' should be a required course for all college students.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ I'll prescribe Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' over Machiavelli's 'The Prince' anyday. I've read both and Machiavelli's work just seems like Sun Tzu's work rehashed with the beauty taken out of it.
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer, Power and strength are contrastive in that ANY weak man with a gun can have power and that power can be taken away. Strength on the other hand is a quality of ones character. [Wink]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:

THE "HOLY EDICT" OF K'ANG-HI.

A CHINESE ANTI-MACHIAVELLI.

SHORTLY before Frederick the Great ascended the throne, he wrote a criticism of Machiavelli's doctrines of statecraft, which in those times were considered the sum-total of political wisdom, in a treatise entitled Anti-Machiavelli. Machiavelli, an Italian statesman, educated in the school of Italian politics with its intrigues and coups d'état, advised princes to maintain their sovereignty by crooked means, by treachery, and violence, but the young Crown Prince of Prussia condemned the book not only as immoral but also as very unwise,—in a word, as absolutely wrong; and he stated his own views that a prince could maintain himself best by serving the people with ability and honesty. "Government is needed," the young Frederick argued, "and so long as a prince will do his duty, his people will need him and will be grateful for the service he gives." In contrast to the notion of Louis XIV. of France, who said; "L'état c'est moi," Frederick's maxim was that a king is, and should consider himself, "the first servant of his people." The statesmen of Europe smiled at the ingenuity of the fantastic idealist, as which they regarded him, but Frederick proved to them by deeds that his maxims were superior to the intricate wiles of the old diplomacy.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/journals/mon/kang-hi.htm

^^This explains why folks like TAP are fast losing grip on REALITY. They won't even know what hit them when it hits them.
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Machiavelli is universal and will always apply. the principles put forth in 'The Prince' applied 10,000 years in the past and will apply 10,000 years in the future. They operate the same in all societies in all times. Frederick was writing during the Enlightenment when silly utopian thinking was almost as popular as it is today.
Frederick was simply wrong.

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Gold, Gandhi was also dealing with a modern western nation in colonial retreat. Henry VIII whoud have chopped his head off. Caesar would have hung him on a cross. I think you have picked the exception and tried to make it the rule. Power is not an ethic, it simply is what it is. I know that does not fit your utopian left wing world view but it is true just the same. 'The Prince' should be a required course for all college students.

Obviously the greater minds in our country disagree with you-watch CNN. Our President just ordered the closing of Gitmo bay within the year and banned torture. [Smile]

Once again, I was right and you were wrong. Looks like you might have to come to terms with advancement towards a civilized society. [Big Grin]

You need to start to come to terms with the fact that Bush was a lame duck, and brainwashed many into believing his crap. He is the greatest embarrassment our country has ever seen and 82% of our country agrees with me.

Nows the time to eat crow, and support your new president as you told us time and again that the US president needs to be respected and supported by the People....

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I have no doubt Hammer is the site's number One candidate for the, Most-Often-Wrong award winner.
Looks like everyone of the site has mentally beat him up at least once. Poor dude..
A prime target for the ACME Rent-A-Brain sales people.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Rummy, You are maki ng the same mistake you always make. You listen to what politicans say instead of watching what they do. gitmo will remain open and the Obama foreign policy will be exactly the same as that of president Bush.
When Harry truman left office his approval numbers were lower than those you see for the president. Now he is considered a top 10 President. The same will happen in this case.
Obama does not agree with you on anything, most especially your view of President Bush.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Obviously the greater minds in our country disagree with you-watch CNN. Our President just ordered the closing of Gitmo bay within the year and banned torture. [Smile]

And this is like on day #1 of his Presidency. [Big Grin]

=> Just saw it on the BBC. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
He ordered Gitmo closed in a year. In a few months they'll extend it further if it suits their purpose. You have no clue Rummy. In 2006 the Dems in Congress said they would end the war if elected. They then turned around and voted FOR every war bill that came up. Obama has now put qualifiers on everyone of his campaign promises. The foreign policy team he has assembled is right of center. If you will listen Rummy I will educate you and you will not even have to pay.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
LMAO, no one but an insane person would give you a dime for the time of day, loser.

All your opinions are meaningless. All you have to go on are the political records of the past, compromising to incompetent leaders of the past.

There's a new sheriff in town BOY. A new sheriff with an elevated set of skills relative to the incompetence of the past.
Try to catch up to modern times old Dixiecrat dude, it's 2009, not 1950.
American politics are about to be transformed to the next level, the same as baseball did when blacks entered the league. Quite different then that 1950s basketball game you knew with 100% uncoordinated white/jewish players.
In 20 years time, a white man may very well be locked out of politics as they are in today's NBA. What did that take, 30 years?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer is right, there is no doubt about it. I don't understand how people can celebrate Obama for not having accomplished anything yet. Time will tell if his promises really hold value but for the timebeing there are only promises, words only. Again don't have to high expectations because the disappointments could be overwhelming.

I do applaud that Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State - I have fully trust in her. She is extremely qualified and will rock in her job!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
LMAO, no one but an insane person would give you a dime for the time of day, loser.

All your opinions are meaningless.

Hahaaaaaa.... I am bursting into a laugh!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] For declaring Hammer's opinions as 'meaningless' you sure of a hell get irritated and respond heavily to them.

And how many times do I have to tell you you don't have to become rude to make your point, old angry black man?? It's not that you have to stand anymore in the cottonfields and do your daily duty, do you?? It's 2009, not 1950, and it's time to bring people together rather than let them drift further apart.

Lastly who gives a fart what you are on?? I KNOW I DON'T.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
binhaden
Member # 9900

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for binhaden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I do applaud that Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State - I have fully trust in her. She is extremely qualified and will rock in her job!!

[Eek!]
Posts: 216 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by binhaden:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

[Eek!]
Yes, binladen, your days are counted. Hillary will personally come to get you!! Huhhhh say your last prayers!! [Razz] [Razz]
binhaden
Member # 9900

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for binhaden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name is binhaden. [Mad]

As for Hillary, I'm shocked you'd say she is "extremely qualified." Based on what?

Neither Obama nor Hillary is qualified for the position they hold. Extremely qualified is beyond stretching it. [Big Grin]

quote:
In 2006 the Dems in Congress said they would end the war if elected. They then turned around and voted FOR every war bill that came up. Obama has now put qualifiers on everyone of his campaign promises. The foreign policy team he has assembled is right of center.

Obama is here to lull people to sleep. I'm surprised you'd give him so much credit to think he could "assemble" anything.
Posts: 216 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by binhaden:
The name is binhaden. [Mad]

As for Hillary, I'm shocked you'd say she is "extremely qualified." Based on what?

Neither Obama nor Hillary is qualified for the position they hold. Extremely qualified is beyond stretching it. [Big Grin]

quote:
In 2006 the Dems in Congress said they would end the war if elected. They then turned around and voted FOR every war bill that came up. Obama has now put qualifiers on everyone of his campaign promises. The foreign policy team he has assembled is right of center.

Obama is here to lull people to sleep. I'm surprised you'd give him so much credit to think he could "assemble" anything.
You base your opinions on what ??? State your arguments based on information and factual points of reference then backround info-are you republican or democrat??? What area of the US do you reside in???
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
He ordered Gitmo closed in a year. In a few months they'll extend it further if it suits their purpose. You have no clue Rummy. In 2006 the Dems in Congress said they would end the war if elected. They then turned around and voted FOR every war bill that came up. Obama has now put qualifiers on everyone of his campaign promises. The foreign policy team he has assembled is right of center. If you will listen Rummy I will educate you and you will not even have to pay.

If your offering me lessons on Politics then I'll pass however if you want me to give you a lesson on what a true American Patriot is then I will definitley dialogue with you [Big Grin]

You have told me time and again and I have proved you wrong on almost everything. I do have to concede that congress has not done what it had portrayed itself to do because of republican involvment on the part of George bush. They all learned this time around after all the losses they suffered and the power is now in the hand of the Democrats. Didnt you learn anything with this election??? The scales have tipped because the majority of Sane Americans are sick of the way this country is going and we all made our voices Known .
Really hammer you always make the same mistake-
you think with the neanderthal part of your brain. Think outside the box my friend [Big Grin]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Hammer is 150% wrong, as usual.
His mind works in a similar way of whites who opposed blacks the right to compete with whites in sports. Then came the GREAT 1st US Heavyweight Champion, Jack Johnson, who knocked out all the bums they put before him.

When Muhammad Ali came on the scene, whites reacted the same as Hammer and his ignorant friends are reacting to Barack Obama.
They could not see that Ali's arrival was a tremendously good thing for the sport, elevating it to unbelievable heights, and Obama will do the same for American politics.
They became even more upset when Ali single-handedly completely changed the rules of the game, becoming the greatest boxer who ever lived and a living legend in the most literal sense.
I forecast this reaction towards Obama's salient accomplishments also.
May as well get used to it. Obama''s arrival marks the beginning of black elite dominated American politics.
Obama, the Jack Johnson of US politics, opening the door to the future Muhammad Ali of politics. Who knows, he may be America's first Muslim President.

binhaden
Member # 9900

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
You base your opinions on what ???

Conjecture.

quote:
State your arguments based on information and factual points of reference
See response above.

quote:
then backround info-are you republican or democrat??? What area of the US do you reside in???
I have no political affiliation. I live next door to TheAmericanPatriot. [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

meninarmer, Its ashame that all you can see when you look at Obama is skin color.

Probably because it is the only thing that you have in common with him.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
No one should read Toni Morrisson or Alice Walker. They are the reason we have the condescending picture of Black man, and gave us 50 cent et al
http://tinyurl.com/a23ltf

IGNORANT, IGNORANT, IGNORANT!
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond Codfried,

Have you tried at least to read the link?

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:
No one should read Toni Morrisson or Alice Walker. They are the reason we have the condescending picture of Black man, and gave us 50 cent et al

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVEN WITH A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE; BLACKS SHOULD NOT ENLIST!

Very nice that the discussion has a more civil tone and is more international in outlook.

I’m reading Shelby Steele’s book about Obama. The book is quite entertaining as he is rather colourful and humorous in his examples when explaining his opinions.

A bit puzzling and highly contradictory, though, because Steele himself is bi-racial like Obama, and credits both their white side of the family for their mainstream successes. But he suddenly slips into ‘we’ when he discusses blacks! Next he accuses blacks of being racialist, by talking constantly about their black identity.

It seems overall like he mostly wants to please white readers who do not want to be accused of being racist, because he presents whites and white institution as the underdog. As the victims of angry black activist who unjustly accuse them of being racist.

So now the society or the status quo has turned the tables and are the blacks the ones who discriminate. First this society lays this horrible racist discrimination practices like: the one drop rule, Jim Crow, lynching horror; on blacks, and as black fight these horrors and formulate a group identity and different strategies to different era’s and locations and are successful doing so; they suddenly become the racist e.g. the Racialist. This is like threatening a country but criticising then for arming themselves against the threat of an invasion. Do they expect peoples, countries etc to just sit and take the abuse?

Living inside the belly of this colonial monster I see the other side of colonialism and how they are always right, about anything. They talk endlessly of how the Germans occupied them for (only) five years, but when the Surinamese talk about 350 years of colonisation we are told to hush up. Or when they want to register blacks by ethnicity, we cannot protest by comparing it with what the Nazi’s did with the Jews, forcing them to wear yellow stars and putting a big J in their passports.

By somehow forcing a Black Obama on us, they want to invalidate the ‘racialist’ thinking, and proof that America is racist no more. This I do not buy, especially when I look at the statistics about Blacks in prison. How come there are so many blacks in the US prison system if there is no racism anymore? Does it mean that blacks are more criminal and dangerous then whites?

Isn’t that a racist idea to begin with, no?

==========================================================

Shelby Steele: Why Obama Can't Win

News & Notes , December 4, 2007 • Writer Shelby Steele has spent a lifetime thinking and writing about race and racial politics in America.

His latest book, A Bound Man, looks at racial identity and the populous politics which have made up much of Sen. Barack Obama's political career.

Though Obama is now the front-runner in Iowa's Democratic presidential caucuses, Steele — a research fellow at the Hoover Institution — says he can't win.

==========================================================

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000932

THE WORST US STATES FOR A BLACK MAN FOR ARREST AND INCARCERATION

http://files.blog-city.com/files/A05/141484/p/f/prison_drug_race_state.jpg
quote:
Tabacco Speaks: I see the trend here. States with very low Black populations look for Blacks to incarcerate. 6 of the Worst 10 have less than 1% Black population. None of the Worst 10 has 5% Black population, let alone the 12.3% national average. Only 1 State, Rhode Island (4.5%) has as much as 4% Black population.

Note that none of the Worst 10 are in the Deep South. Florida (14.6%) and Arkansas (15.7%) have the lowest % of Black residents in the Deep South. Mississippi (36.3%) has more than 1 in 3 Black residents. I guess that’s why the Deep South is solidly Republican – rednecks don’t like living among a large Black population. The Worst 10 all have miniscule Black populations, and they still jail every Black they can. And they don’t need Rockefeller Drug Laws to do it. Who would have thought it could be that dangerous for a Black man to drive through South Dakota?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Egmond Codfried,

quote:
quote:

Dear, you strike me as a book burner (which are the worst kind of people) and someone who does not have a mind of his own. Then you seem to have a hatred against women which comes across as barbarous. Most people in the world are horrified at the idea of cutting up and sowing womens vagina's. You seem to come from this culture. Please use the internet and read other ideas and world views and educate yourself.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
No I haven't read Toni Morrison, nor Alice Walker. Those are like subscribing to and reading Oprah's "O" magazine. Not exactly a manly pursuit.

Many whites have voted Obama simply because they are AFRAID, and Obama presented a soft enough image to not frighten them more. The stars were aligned just right for Obama. It probably also helps that the US political machine has greased the wheels with 8 years of Bush, Wall Street, the Mortgage meltdown, etc., to make the conditions to make his election possible.
Until I observe otherwise, I look at Obama's election as a preplanned "buffer" period to calm the storm following Bush so as not to agitate citizens into extreme frustration & revolt. Following the 4-8 year buffer, the nation will return to business as usual.
Still, more whites did not vote for him that did.
Yes, I am a cynic, but so are many blacks in the US.

quote:
Obamas victory was a pre-planned action needed in order to keep black peoples minds doctile and furthermore stop the risk of a revolt or a malcolm x/marcus garvey persona emerging. if yu think that obama, could come from nothing, be funded billions of pounds, and then go on to be a president of one of the most racist countries is a coincidence, then theres serious mental problems that need adressing. You need to know how the master works, he would con and decieve people in order to achieve his goal, obama is nothing but a controlled puppet, used to appease to a people(blacks) who are always looking for a saviour, what they don't know is that really there not any closer to racial equality and justice than theyve ever been, the master still controls the country, obama is a black face, controlled by white power.(and on a side note how do you make someones post bold?)
Sad to hear that you do not read Morisson, for this reason, but it enlightens me on what I’m working with, here. You understand, hopefully, that I have to move your name now to another list. The list with ARWA’s name.

Obama is too good to be true, so he is not true. The CIA grew him in a petri dish. Because it was and is smooth sailing all the way for him, while he is supposed to be a reformer, somebody to turn away America from its highly destructive course.

I saw this thing being done in Star Trek, so they might be using Roswell technology too.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
I met a wonderful "African American" last night. We were both in Radio Shack and he struck up a conversation with me as we walked out. While standing in the cold we touched on politics and religion. We were of like minded, he said that he does not see color, that it is just skin pigment and what is important is the inside of the person. I mentioned this thread and how meninarmer has the whites pitted against the blacks. His response "He is like Rush Limbaugh". I use this example to show an "African American" who sides with Egmond.

It is my opinion that people who pit one race or religion against the other are the problem. It is them who divided us by skin color or belief. It is them who are out to destroy everyone who does not look or act as they do.

Dear Sister Goldilocks,

There is off course always the possibility that the Brother wants to get into you jeans!

But true, I’m no racist, I understand the attraction, but if I would hate whites I will have to hate blacks too because they did the same things and are doing the same things. Whites are really black people with white skin. I have confronted racist people, tried to reason with them and the idea to descend to their level is just no option for me. They are just fucked up.

People like to turn the page, which is fine, but that does not mean that the hurt and the shutting out and its effects have gone. Then by now accusing blacks of being ‘racialist’ they are just changing the rules of the game, in the middle of the game. Like when you are in power you can decide that black is white and white is black. So the person, who was on the receiving end of centuries of abuse, suddenly turns out to be the heavy. It’s like telling victims of incest that they should shut up because they are causing a rift in the family, spoiling Christmas dinner!

Another thing is that people who seem to or are lead to think they benefit from a situation rarely try to change this situation. Its only when their son is killed or kills himself in an unjust war or their government fails them personally, they start to take a closer look at this thing they held so sacred.

But talking with each other is a first step and made so easy by internet. That's why I hate it if people become abusive and spoil the moment. I'm all the time suspended from odr.org, so I will never begrudge anyone a chance to speak.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Black Americans polled prior to the Iraq war voted overwhelmingly at 90% aversion to entering a war with Iraq.

Whites voted 90% in favor of war.

After the war began, black enlistment to all US military branches fell 40-50%. Even today, it's down 35% from 10 years ago.

US military recruiters are running all kinds of TV and Radio Ads attempting to reverse this, but so far, have failed.

I would not allow my sons to serve during the Bush admin, and I will strongly advise them against serving under Obama.

A black man has no place in the white man's military.

But what about your daughters?

If these figures are right it shows that blacks are mostly doing the right thing already. Who can quibble with facts like these? This is the kind of hard information I would like to put forward instead of insults. Off course, the believe is that blacks cannot think. But isn't that a racist thought, no?

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have the guts to criticise my culture and my people when you are the one who sucks another man's cock [Mad]

What kind of culture is that?

quote:
quote:
Egmond Codfried,

quote:
quote:

Dear, you strike me as a book burner (which are the worst kind of people) and someone who does not have a mind of his own. Then you seem to have a hatred against women which comes across as barbarous. Most people in the world are horrified at the idea of cutting up and sowing womens vagina's. You seem to come from this culture. Please use the internet and read other ideas and world views and educate yourself.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
meninarmer, Its ashame that all you can see when you look at Obama is skin color.

Probably because it is the only thing that you have in common with him.

Of_Gold, be real.
The fact that Obama is the nation's 1st black President has more to do with Whites and their phobia then I.
There have been many blacks in the past as articulate and intelligent as Obama who had no chance of getting past America's racism.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Black Americans polled prior to the Iraq war voted overwhelmingly at 90% aversion to entering a war with Iraq.

Whites voted 90% in favor of war.

After the war began, black enlistment to all US military branches fell 40-50%. Even today, it's down 35% from 10 years ago.

US military recruiters are running all kinds of TV and Radio Ads attempting to reverse this, but so far, have failed.

I would not allow my sons to serve during the Bush admin, and I will strongly advise them against serving under Obama.

A black man has no place in the white man's military.

But what about your daughters?

If these figures are right it shows that blacks are mostly doing the right thing already. Who can quibble with facts like these? This is the kind of hard information I would like to put forward instead of insults. Off course, the believe is that blacks cannot think. But isn't that a racist thought, no?

I have no daughters.
If I had, the same would apply. They would not enlist to fight the white man's wars.

Egmong, I ALWAYS put my FACTS forward.
There is no shame in my game.

You must believe you are white, believing a black man in America can be a racist.
LOL, in spite of what you hear from Whites about Rev. Wright, or even Louis Farrankhan, neither of these great men are racist. Rather, it's just that you are confused and susceptible to white/jew fact bending, and reality shifting propaganda.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Egmond Codfried,

quote:
quote:

You are right Arwa.
Morrisson and Walker are just superficial writers, and offer nothing significant.
They are definitely no James Baldwins, but more like Zane.

YOU are much stronger then many of the black males on this site.
Stand your ground, and Do your thing chicken wing!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Nobody knows everything. Any reasonable person will understand that by personal attacks you show that even you do not believe your own arguments. If they are true and forceful enough, why the need to belittle or ridicule another person? Your attacks speak more of yourself then anybody else. I understand that you feel low and want everybody to feel bad, because perhaps the people you (helped) killed are haunting you. There are obvious unresolved sexual identity issues at play. Then some of us over here sound like they never stepped out of their hometown, let alone country, and do not realise there is a whole big world out there. There are many peoples in Africa and they do not always get along, although equally black. They consider the other blacks as an inferior race. Some Somalis regard and address other blacks as natural slaves. In Suriname today the Marron or Bushnegro finds himself to be genetically superior to city blacks because they believe they are of a ‘pure’ race. There is stupidity everywhere. US blacks were also slave masters. Blacks are capable of racism.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Nobody knows everything. Any reasonable person will understand that by personal attacks you show that even you do not believe your own arguments. If they are true and forceful enough, why the need to belittle or ridicule another person? Your attacks speak more of yourself then anybody else. I understand that you feel low and want everybody to feel bad, because perhaps the people you (helped) killed are haunting you. There are obvious unresolved sexual identity issues at play. Then some of us over here sound like they never stepped out of their hometown, let alone country, and do not realise there is a whole big world out there. There are many peoples in Africa and they do not always get along, although equally black. They consider the other blacks as an inferior race. Some Somalis regard and address other blacks as natural slaves. In Suriname today the Marron or Bushnegro finds himself to be genetically superior to city blacks because they believe they are of a ‘pure’ race. There is stupidity everywhere. US blacks were also slave masters. Blacks are capable of racism.

Name one black person or organization that refused to sell a home to a white person due to their race?
Name one black person or organization who refused to hire a white person because of their race?
Name one US law suit (out of the billions) brought on by a white person against a black or black organization for racial discrimination?
What is the black equivalent organization to the white KKK? If you say the Nation Of Islam then show where they burned down white churches and lynched whites.

As I said, you are confused and weak minded. You fall for the white man's weak reverse discrimination BS because you have no real Worldview or experience with such matters.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, a black man who tries to use a Freudian home spun sexual philosophy
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://gayegypt.stores.yahoo.net/somfregayper.html

SOMALIGAYS.COM

Come to think of it, in the Dutch gay scene the effeminate Somalis are the most conspicuous of all blacks. You proof my point with having this big computer in front of you and still remaining ignorant. Is it the Quat, this horrible drug you are chewing the whole day, which makes you sound so utterly stupid? Or are you born this way?

SOMALI GAYS

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=somali+gays&spell=1

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
They are not Somlis, but cockroaches. Go to Somalia and ask anyone what it means to be gays.

BTW, I am out of this topic. Disgusting.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Edit:

In fact cockroaches have more self-esteem than so called "gays". They are the lowest of the low of all the things from the whole universal.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com