EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Homosexuality in precolonial Africa (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Homosexuality in precolonial Africa
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats like proving to you that Mexican and Italian food recooked is better than when they are initially cooked. That is something you have to experience yourself as well as this. Especially when Homosexuals blacks in the states definetly aren't open with telling people they are gay as much as whites in the states are.

Sorry [Frown]

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:
^you're stupid.

Evergreen Writes:

Actually he makes some good points in a very crude way.

Right so Afrocentricity is now gay. Great [Roll Eyes] .
Evergreen Writes:

I don't understand your comment?

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman f6f:
From Arwa:
''I think why homosexuality is not accepted in Africa is because Africa is the first place civilization came from.''

So Africa can lay claim to civilizations but not human behavior? How do you suppose the pyramids were built... without some kind of behavior?

Evergreen Writes:

This has travelled far offtopic. The issue is not civilization or human behavior. The issue is accepted cultural norms in pre-colonial Africa. Do you have any substantive evidence that homosexuality was accepted as a cultural norm in pre-colonial Africa? If so please post it.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
]It is not natural for a man to want to stick his penis in another man's rectum[/qb]

Are you living inside a cave somewhere in the African savannah naked, eating figs and decaying rhinoceros meat, and running away from hyenas? Or are you instead living in the United States of America inside a house with electricity, wearing polyester clothing, eating pizza and genetically modified fruit, and typing up rants on a computer about how "unnatural" homosexuality is?
Are you suggesting that two people of the same sex shagging each other is some kind of "natural" progression from heterosexual sex? I can't see how anything you said provides a case for sodomosexuality.

quote:
If it's the latter, you certainly have a lot of gall to scold others for not living a natural lifestyle.
Heterosexual lifestyle is natural otherwise you wouldn't be born.

quote:
And how, praytell, is homosexuality by itself a sin? If a couple of guys who love each other have intimate physical contact within the privacy of their homes, who exactly are they hurting? [/QB]
Sodomites do what they want to do in the privacy of their homes, its none of the Bass' business. It is the Bass' business, however, when sodomites want it taught in schools that their lifestyle is somehow the "normal" opposite of heterosexuality, when they want to adopt children, have sodomosexual unions of marriage and make sexually perverse movies like Brokeback Mountain, which glorify sodomosexuality. There are children that have access to more media than when I grew up. If two people of the same sex want to take turns driving up the Hershey highway they should keep it to themselves and their bedrooms. In addition, they should not spread their sodomosexual lies that sodomosexuality existed everywhere all the time, especially in pe-colonial Africa where there is no proof that it did.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Wolofi:
[QUOTE]No it's just that many black gays use Afrocentricity and black politics to assimilate with straight blacks to cover and circumvent their homosexuality.

Evergreen Writes:

I don't think it is an issue of a gay conspiracy. More likely, politically active gays descend from Blacks who worked in the "big-house" during the slavery era and are hence a part of the Black Bourgeoisie. This is of course conjecture.

quote:
[QUOTE]Afrocentricity has gone sour because it mostly deals with Egypt(a place 99% of Afrocentrics have no connection to) ...

Evergreen Writes:

This is inaccurate. Statistically speaking most humans alive descend from an Ancient Egyptian genetically. And anyone who is a part of the Judeo-Christian/Islamic and "Western Civilization" cultural sphere is connected to Ancient Egypt culturally.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^you're stupid.

No, he's funny and stupid.

Afrocentrists, black intellectuals, or successful blacks are bashed as being "white" or "anti-black" and think it's a very serious DIVIDE and CONQUER technique.

When people mention two "Afrocentrists" (not self-proclaimed) who marry white, it's funny I could list them that number to the 5th power times 3 of blacks in the acting, football/sports, or music carreers who've dated that way.

Obviously Afrocentrism is seen as a threat. Intelligent blacks and successful blacks are seen as threats. Ancient Egyptian blacks are seen as threats and thusly they try to trick us into accepting our own marginalization (blacks being erased from those areas.

Speaking of funny, and relevant:

Glorious Man Destroyer

and

-

About the classic anti-Afrocentric "White marrying allegations",

well,

If you just watched the two above videos, you can see she's definitely pro -natrual- black.

Well look at the experience some have being BLACK IN AMERICA!

Now before any you Africans or whites get a monolithic picture of AAs in your head, remember we are the same folk who started black is beautiful.

I've seen way worse of girls who even said in public that they would not date anyone darker than them (usually brown skinned themselves of the ghetto variety), and on or two, to my face said "I'd wanna have yo baby, I want light babies" after telling me I was cute or something (with a boyfriend already).

I find such attitudes REPULSIVE, on top of stupid (though I countered positively with "what's wrong with black?" as if I was oblivious to the phenom) and always have found them repulsive since before I became an Africanist and since always express the way I feel about black women.

I haven't met ANY black afrocentrist in person in THIS day and age (I know ... Ohio is like country USA but we got our black areas too!) and if back in the day attitudes were much worse, and pro-black blacks much more rare I'D RATHER MARRY WHITE.

There I go ranting onto the forum again, but it irks me when

Afrocentrists, black intellectuals, or successful blacks are bashed as being "white" or "anti-black" and think it's a very serious DIVIDE and CONQUER technique.

When people mention two "Afrocentrists" (not self-proclaimed) who marry white, it's funny I could list them that number to the 5th power times 3 of blacks in the acting, football/sports, or music carreers who've dated that way.

Obviously Afrocentrism is seen as a threat. Intelligent blacks and successful blacks are seen as threats. Ancient Egyptian blacks are seen as threats and thusly they try to trick us into accepting our own marginalization (blacks being erased from those areas.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the most 'Afrocentrists' [pending definition] are gays bit, I couldn't tell ya.

I think it has to do with what I put inside the ******** marks above.

SYNOPSIS ON GAYS

First off, Christians who "opposes gays" ought to doubly oppose liers, adulterers, jealous people, people who've wrongfully taken something (68% of us - I stole bubblegum from a grocery store when I was a tyke a couple of times before being caught by mom and trust me it was curtains for me upon getting home), people who kill, or worship graven images.

As per the 10 commandments.

Now of course, my Bible says fornication (not on the commandments) is a sin, fornication in general which I take to mean extra-marital sex (as in marriage between a man and a woman) or endulgence thereof.

So of course, a man doing a man, which could have no possible point other than fornication, is a greater sin. Most see the Bible as simplistic but I see it as a book holding many wisdoms, and thought, just as others' folk tales hold their forms of wisdom, and thought.

I don't agree with homosexuality, but don't personally care to know what goes on in another person's bedroom and adhere to "thou shalt not judge".

And no, lol, you can't biologically be gay. That's fact, not fiction. Because people with a certain gene in certain circumstances may have a higher chance of being gay, isn't the same as being naturally gay. Some people are more prone to drinking and drugs, white, black, and indian. I have Irish, Native American (photos for lamin the doubter), and I'm African American yet I'm not as busted as 72% of the males in my family are 76% percent of the day.

In my opinion, fornication in general is being pushed on poorer blacks

No, I'm not a religious crazy, but when you're poor you need more money and edumacation in your life and less kids and diseases.

peace

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alive-(What Box)

Your last post was great, and showed a very unbiased arguement.

It's great to see that people are able to denounce Homosexuality without getting overly angry.
Keep up the Good work.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks and for the record I'm not anti black-white miscegination. How could I be when I'm the product of so-called mixture (as if anything could exist).

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evergreen Writes:
''This has travelled far offtopic. The issue is not civilization or human behavior.''

I will agree with my off topic comment as it regards human behavior but it started when Wolofi's nonsensical comments that had nothing to do with context—and you lent yourself to it (not that you can't ya understand); so I called you on it because it was poppycock then and it's poppycock now.

And no, my issue isn't this (from Evergreen):

''The issue is accepted cultural norms in pre-colonial Africa. Do you have any substantive evidence that homosexuality was accepted as a cultural norm in pre-colonial Africa? If so please post it.''

That's why I said this: ''And I don't believe they were common practice either as a community endeavor just like in other societies around the world. However, it can be said some societies may have had a larger community to seek companionship of like kind... rather than worry about some goofball trying to kill them for their ''alternativeness.'' I hear San Francisco has a large gay community. Does that mean the city as a governing unit is gay? No!''

Arwa asks:
''Well, Where did God approved homosexuality? Name any sources from any religions, please.''

Thank you for unwittingly answering my comment.

Quick answer in the form of a question: Why would God see fit to seek approval or condemnation about anything pertaining to his creation? Are you suggesting He isn't in control of anything? Not even His own creation?

''It is all about free will''

Myth.

''It is not neither human to kill innocent people and children.''

So it's okay to kill them if they are guilty? Of what?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evergreen wrote:

This is inaccurate. Statistically speaking most humans alive descend from an Ancient Egyptian genetically. And anyone who is a part of the Judeo-Christian/Islamic and "Western Civilization" cultural sphere is connected to Ancient Egypt culturally.

How does everyone descend from Ancient Egypt? How is everyone that is in an Abrahamic faith apart of Egyptian culture...could you elaborate?

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa says:
''what you mean. Gays build the pyramids''

If they were human then yes there were some gays undoubtedly involved. Why wouldn't you know this. Then again I see you don't.

''I don't see how a civilization can flourish with accept of homosexuality.''

If an entire country is gay (hypothetically) what would prevent them from performing the same infrastructure tasks as heterosexuals?

''OK, everyone!, tell me, what it is positive about homosexuality?''

There is no positive or negative explanations. They are human. I read the newspaper everyday, watch all the major news channels and have yet to see where any gays or lesbians want to convert any country, as a whole unit, to ''be'' gay. You might want to direct your energy to seeing that pedophiles aren't let out of jails to harm other children. Oh, almost forgot, there no African pedophiles out of the many tens of millions walking around on the loose on that continent I take it.

''And note, I have nothing against gays or lesbians, just presenting my views.''

You're ''just presenting my views'' yet you say this: ''I don't see how a civilization can flourish with accept of homosexuality.''

So what is your other answer. What are they guilty of besides being human.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman f6f:
Arwa asks:
''Well, Where did God approved homosexuality? Name any sources from any religions, please.''

Thank you for unwittingly answering my comment.

Quick answer in the form of a question: Why would God see fit to seek approval or condemnation about anything pertaining to his creation? Are you suggesting He isn't in control of anything? Not even His own creation?

''It is all about free will''

Myth.

Humans, like other animals will eat too much when they have the food. Yet "God" wouldn't want us to be gluttinous.

Many deny there's a god, and there are even "devil" worshippers.

You're saying God made them be that way?

I'm guessing your religious, but pro-gay.

I'm not understanding. Are you saying God *made* "Judas" stab "Jesus" in the back?

To an extant, I agree that through all the bad we (humanity) go through, we generally progress toward the greater good (though we tend not to recognize the POSITIVE aspects of the age we live in).

However I wouldn't say that everythings determined. If that were the case, everyone should pay people from the ghetto $$ (they need the money) to raise their children since they're gonna grow up the same person no matter the circumstance.

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman 6fs:

Arwa says:
''what you mean. Gays build the pyramids''

If they were human then yes there were some gays undoubtedly involved. Why wouldn't you know this. Then again I see you don't.

Rofl you're freaking hilarious!!

quote:
''I don't see how a civilization can flourish with accept of homosexuality.''

If an entire country is gay (hypothetically) what would prevent them from performing the same infrastructure tasks as heterosexuals?

I see your point here but just for fun, I'm wondering what on Earth will keep that civilization up and running for 3000 years if we are to use Kemet as an example?
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Alive-(What box), would you explain this more in detail.

''And no, lol, you can't biologically be gay. That's fact, not fiction. Because people with a certain gene in certain circumstances may have a higher chance of being gay, isn't the same as being naturally gay. Some people are more prone to drinking and drugs, white, black, and indian.''

If you allow for a certain gene, which is biology, which, ''in certain circumstances may have a higher chance of being gay isn't the same as naturally gay'', what is naturally gay as opposed to certain circumstances?

My strict heterosexuality doesn't tell me anything about a ''certain circumstance gene.''

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
I'll be gone for a couple of hours. I'll get back to you on your last post.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Alive -(what Box) says:
''Humans, like other animals will eat too much when they have the food. Yet "God" wouldn't want us to be gluttinous.''

What would you say if God said it's okay to be gluttinous? Wait, did God say in the Bible that is what He wants? If He did how would I go about proving that was what He said instead of man?

''Many deny there's a god, and there are even "devil" worshippers.''

I don't deny there is a God or Gods even though there is no proof of that existence.

Who is this devil? Is this some dude after your/my soul?

''You're saying God made them be that way?''

Who else done it? As part of the creation process of course.

''I'm guessing your religious, but pro-gay.''

No I am not religious but I am pro common sense. I have no need to know what a gay person does.

''I'm not understanding. Are you saying God *made* "Judas" stab "Jesus" in the back?''

No. But Judas didn't create himself, God did.

''However I wouldn't say that everythings determined. If that were the case, everyone should pay people from the ghetto $$ (they need the money) to raise their children since they're gonna grow up the same person no matter the circumstance.''

That's an interesting twist on things. That said, the twist straightens itself since they are the same deterministic person. Either way free will is spun the results are the same.

Alive-(What Box) on Gays running a city:
''I see your point here but just for fun, I'm wondering what on Earth will keep that civilization up and running for 3000 years if we are to use Kemet as an example?''

Easy answer to this one; and I know what you are driving at (quick comment below). Even if you use Kemet as an example this simply means gays like their own persuasion so why wouldn't they flock to an area where they are accepted. They surely will have heard about this great gay city so as adults for the most part the self-sustaining mode will work; they just won't be making babies. They won't need to; heterosexuals see to that part.

This can be likened to immigrants coming to a country for a better opportunity. So why couldn't it perpetuate itself for thousands of years... provided the heterosexuals continue to produce gays. Civilizations come and go and it has nothing to do with alternative lifestyles my man.

''Below comment'':

My late father-in-law says there were no gays when he was a kid in the 20s and 30s. He couldn't understand if everyone was gay how could ''regular people'' get born. Gotta love this guy.

Evergreen, hijacking your topic was easy.

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Homophobia as an extension of sexism

Male prejudice against gay males is a form of sexism. It is part of male denigration of femaleness. The psychoanalyst Richard Isay has argued that fear of homosexuality per se is secondary in homophobic men to their fear and hatred of what they perceive as feminine in other men and in themselves.

For this reason, men are not generally prejudiced against lesbians, who present no threat to their masculinity. However, some men view butch lesbians as competitors for the attention of women, and see in femme lesbians a spurning of men. Sometimes we see the reaction where the men say, let’s show them what real love is -- and from here, it’s a short hop to sexual assault.

Women can have a fear of being approached or even raped by a butch lesbian while they react to a femme with what might be called an anxiety of similarity -- "she is just like me, so I could be a lesbian like her."

Homophobes are authoritarian, status conscious, intolerant of ambiguity and rigid

Researchers using questionnaires and interviews have developed a profile of the homophobic person. He or she is authoritarian, status conscious, intolerant of ambiguity, and both cognitively and sexually rigid. But the homophobes thus profiled are motivated less by conventional sexual morality than by a desire to preserve a double standard between the sexes, that is, to preserve traditional-- traditionally sexist--masculine and feminine gender roles.

This pretty much sums up this thread.
Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OT:

Has it occurred to anyone that it totally sucks balls that there is "no proof" that there is a God???

How depressing.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
Are you suggesting that two people of the same sex shagging each other is some kind of "natural" progression from heterosexual sex? I can't see how anything you said provides a case for sodomosexuality.

No, I meant to point out that you are using the naturalistic fallacy. Human beings have not been living "naturally" for thousands of years (hell, even the Bushmen in the Kalahari wear clothing, even though clothing is "unnatural"), so basing morality on "naturalness" is stupid.

quote:
It is the Bass' business, however, when sodomites want it taught in schools that their lifestyle is somehow the "normal" opposite of heterosexuality, when they want to adopt children, have sodomosexual unions of marriage and make sexually perverse movies like Brokeback Mountain, which glorify sodomosexuality. There are children that have access to more media than when I grew up. If two people of the same sex want to take turns driving up the Hershey highway they should keep it to themselves and their bedrooms. In addition, they should not spread their sodomosexual lies that sodomosexuality existed everywhere all the time, especially in pe-colonial Africa where there is no proof that it did.
The way I see it, homosexuality is like autism (of which I happen to have, Asperger's syndrome to be specific). It doesn't occur commonly among human beings, yet it is harmless and therefore there is no good reason not to accept it.
Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The way I see it, homosexuality is like autism (of which I happen to have, Asperger's syndrome to be specific). It doesn't occur commonly among human beings, yet it is harmless and therefore there is no good reason not to accept it.
Wrong analogy. I am sure that you wish to be cured of your autism. All my sympathies hopefully accepted. But I doubt that those who loudly advocate homosexuality would be pleased to hear that the best thing for homosexuals would be a cure.

And by the way I just read that the Dutch parliament has now outlawed bestiality. Hitherto, bestiality was legal in Holland--as long as "the animal was not harmed". I couldn't resist an LOL at this one.

My point being: before the new Dutch law about outlawing bestiality, were the Dutch justified in condemning those societies that condemned bestiality as "bestiaphobe"?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

^lol

quote:
Grumman:
how would I go about proving that was what He said instead of man?

Understandable point, but if we're to think this way perhaps "God" and the Bible should be exited from this conversation.

I was just responding to what I saw as a comment saying God determines everything (even on a minor level) which ain't true .. or rather .. which I doubt.

As for the "gay civilization" thing, it was a joke.

quote:
Tee85:

homophobia

Just curious, who, if I may ask, in this thread is this directed at?

quote:
Horus:

OT:

Has it occurred to anyone that it totally sucks balls that there is "no proof" that there is a God???

How depressing.

I'm not sure how a scientific style proof would be necissary, why I'd need a proof in that manner.

As for the proof, bruh, let me just say, the proof's in the pudding.

In the Bible it does say "I AM" (which shatters Jesus=God advocates).

And also it depends on how you see "God" or your god.

If you see him as a magical Santa Claus, only one who serves a dual Santa purpose,
in which the reverse is to hurt and
basically also be a revers Santa Claus for a ss-holes.

Unless the Devil is to be that reverse a ss kicking Santa.

On the real I don't see God that way.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was directed at noone.

It's just what I think the whole dialogue about homosexuality ultimately boils down to--gender roles/hierarchy/ambiaguity amongst the gender roles etc.

It makes perfect sense since most of the angst has been directed towards male-male realtions and not lesbianism.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
OT:

How depressing.

^^HE HE co-sign(but I am not depressed, I am FREEEE!!!) [Big Grin]

"Peace and be wild" -Prince Roger Nelson

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^How long did your withdrawal syndrome last?
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Evergreen Writes:

This thread was a deadend from the very beginning. There is no substantive evidence of homosexual cultural practices in pre-colonial Africa.

The End!

--------------------
Black Roots.

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:

About 5 months then I was freee lol
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I see. I'm only in month 2.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
OT:

Has it occurred to anyone that it totally sucks balls that there is "no proof" that there isn't a God???

How depressing.

^^HE HE co-sign(but I am not depressed, I am FREEEE!!!) [Big Grin]

"Peace and be wild" -Prince Roger Nelson

quote:
quote:

About 5 months then I was freee lol
Ah, like these guys, your on the path of Bane:

-

Knowin what you want to!.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Refresh my memory about the Blue/Red (?) pill please?

I believe it has to do with neo in the matrix.

I'm totally in the twilight zone right about now [Eek!] .

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F*** a blue pill.

The Ruins by Volney, a book I've just combed through a second time (courtesy of alTakruri), comes to mind. After reading the book, you feel like you've just been given the red pill ... but where do I go from there?

Where do I go to learn the more complex laws of nature?

Member # 11484

Rate Member
OT:

Has it occurred to anyone that it [doesn't] totally suck balls that there is "no proof" that there isn't a God???

How motivating!

Whatbox
Member # 10819

lol.. ^nice thread.

do I go to learn the more complex laws of nature?

KemsonReloaded
Member # 14127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KemsonReloaded     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is basically going on here now is the final push for Westerners to legitimize a chronic disorder recognized instinctively by humans as a defect and a mental disorder of great proportions.

Even if one was to argue that homos have been around, Black Africans have always been recognized and killed them as anti-humans and human reproduction (hey, not all eggs are good). Homosexuality has never and will never be normalized by Black Africans, and Europeans understand this. As long as Black Africans continue the God-right stance against such disorders, it will never be accepted as normal and Europeans also know this. In a nutshell, if the original people say faggot-disorder is not normal, it will remain so in the human conscious, even in faggots. Unfortunately for Caucasians, they have exploited this disorder as a way of increasing and keeping their idea of psychological control of Black people, now to the point homos have overwhelmed Caucasian population en mass, and contributes a major percentage of loss in White birth rate.

The current efforts to drive a weak attempt in suggesting Black Africans accepted homos pre-colonial times is a bogus lie born out of desperation and an attempt to magnify any insignificances of mental disorder while ignoring Black Africa time test and effective ways of controlling the beast devouring the human consciousness.

Rather than to diagnose the homosexual issues for what it truly is, a mental, behavioral, physical, psychological and personality disorder, Western sneaks, ever so busy, try to exploit the possibility of artificially normalizing the disorder. Such exploitation itself is a great disorder.

Finally, the ridiculousness of such desperate and illogical attempts to normalize homos by trying to artificial inject it into Black African history, is akin to magnifying alleged percentages sun-burn causing, skin cancer, prostate cancer or multiple sclerosis among Black Africans, which is insignificant to nonexistent to that of Whites, which is in high significance, not short of abundance within White populations. Homosexuality is a disorder which is exclusively high in Caucasian populations and culture and has been falsely advertised as human-rights, rather than human-disorder, in order to spread the disorder and trick people into believing it normal.

Posts: 213 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^you're sounding a bit religious there.

I agree though, it is very annoying the whole "gay parade" going on right now. It turns my stomach, but that's just my opinion.

The bottom line is this - it's not anyone's business what 2 men (or women) consensually do to each other as long as they're not harming [Big Grin] anyone else. I am also against the media over-exposure of gays and force-feeding kids "gay knowledge" - WTF is that about??? I will physically violate (with sharp objects and such etc) ANYONE who tries to teach my kids gayness.

I think we all need to 'live and let live'.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolofi

quote:
Afrocentricity has gone sour because it mostly deals with Egypt(a place 99% of Afrocentrics have no connection to)
 -

“Asante’s book is a persuasive Pan-Africanist’s handbook; it is clear, concise, and passionately logical. It is the kind of book one gives to friends.”

Atukwei Okai, Poet

University of Ghana, Legon

“After reading Asante’s Afrocentricity I believe that Molefi is one of the most original thinkers since Fanon”

Chenhamo Chimutengwende

Member of Parliament, Zimbabwe

“Asante’s analysis is both systematic and timely, It is undoubtedly an important contribution to the understanding and expansion of critical Pan-African thought.”

Maulana Karenga, Ph.D., Director,
Institute for Pan-African Studies, Los Angeles

“Molefi Kete Asante is a visionary, an eminently reasonable revolutionary. His style is remarkable for its clarity and his approach is refreshing and challenging.”

Doyin Abiola, Ph.D., Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief,
African Concord, Lagos and London

Afrocentricity is Far from Sour Keep Dreaming

Homosexuality is a Non-Afrocentric Issue

Economic and Cultural Education are Issue that need to be address why focus on someone else outside Agenda? For example nobody publicly speaks about King James Homosexuality and his contributions to World Christianity

I wonder why [Smile]

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Hey! now you talking.. . . . . . . Just kidding.

Time to close this thread.

quote:
^(or women) consensually do to each other

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
It's a shame people have such hatred yet don't want to be hated.

It's also funny that back in the day, people with REAL mental disorders were killed by jackasses who thought they were doing something for the betterment of society.

Humans are dumbasses [Embarrassed]

It's official.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^I understand how/why you might feel that way and you're right in most circumstances.

However, it is my conviction that a man has the right to prevent his children from being abused by asexual perverts (note: These "perverts" do not include asexual people who keep their activities to themselves, and includes only those who wish to project it unto innocents who may or may-not be asexual).

And this preventative action may include violence, if the need arises. I believe my standpoint is "pro-sex" and "pro-life" [Smile] .

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Yes, I agree.

Everyone should keep all their personal bullshit to themselves and stew in it and let it be their PERSONAL problem. But you don't live in perfect world, you live in THIS one. So that **** is not going to happen.

If your kids turn out gay, it will most likely be because their..........well..............GAY lol.

That was funny.

And if there is a possibility for your kids to turn gay from being exposed to it, then their is a possibility, though it may be small, for YOU to turn gay as well.

I mean, fair is fair. [Embarrassed]

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
From Tee85:
''It's a shame people have such hatred yet don't want to be hated.''

Yup, it looks like a few here don't think before they speak.

''And if there is a possibility for your kids to turn gay from being exposed to it, then their is a possibility, though it may be small, for YOU to turn gay as well.''

Well everyone knows all you have to do is wake up in the morning and say ''Okay, I think I'll be gay today folks, let's go irritate some people.'' [Smile]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
lol [Big Grin] guys don't get upset. I'm only being honest.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tee85:

If your kids turn out gay, it will most likely be because their..........well..............GAY lol.

That was funny.

No it wasn't.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are all gay. Lolol.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And if there is a possibility for your kids to turn gay from being exposed to it, then their is a possibility, though it may be small, for YOU to turn gay as well.

I had overlooked this comment ... but I think you're absolutely correct here. Which is the reason why the media needs to stop pumping out gay images. Isn't that the same METHOD that was/is used to program white supremacy into the subconcious of many societies who subscribe to western media?

Sometimes I wonder if I died today, then came back 100 years later to this planet. Would most people be gay (or bisexual)? would there be persecution of people who refuse to join in? would the human species be in danger of becoming extinct due to too many gays and pro-gay laws? I can trust western governments to try and pull off silly stunts like that out of pure depravity.
These are real serious question right there for humanity, if we don't put these homos in check.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
You are all gay. Lolol.

Precisely.

IMO gayness is simply a combination of promiscuity possibly with a psychological condition - in a person who lacks a preference/value as to the sexual identity of who s/he sleeps with.

Alot of girls seem to do it for our (guys) attention. [Big Grin]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^Promiscuity is one thing, depravity is another.

I don't think you can equate shoving your pipe in a woman's bunghole with shoving it in a man's bunghole. There is a difference in the apparatus of affection [Big Grin] .
It's like comparing apples (women) and lemons (men). What's the point?

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):

I don't think lesbians are a threat to the survival of the species ... and you're right, lesbianism is often a way of promoting heterosexual behaviour in men, if you know what I mean [Wink] .
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I had overlooked this comment ... but I think you're absolutely correct here. Which is the reason why the media needs to stop pumping out gay images. Isn't that the same METHOD that was/is used to program white supremacy into the subconcious of many societies who subscribe to western media?

Sometimes I wonder if I died today, then came back 100 years later to this planet. Would most people be gay (or bisexual)? would there be persecution of people who refuse to join in? would the human species be in danger of becoming extinct due to too many gays and pro-gay laws? I can trust western governments to try and pull off silly stunts like that out of pure depravity.
These are real serious question right there for humanity, if we don't put these homos in check.

Wow.

I can alsmost see Hilter saying some **** like that.

Ignorance+paranoia=hate and people trying to exterminate people.

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):

I don't think lesbians are a threat to the survival of the species ... and you're right, lesbianism is often a way of promoting heterosexual behaviour in men, if you know what I mean [Wink] .
Why don't you think Lesbain are a "threat to the survival of the species".

If every woman was a lesbian we'd all die, our species wouldn't survive and the sky would fall. [Big Grin]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:

Wow.

I can alsmost see Hilter saying some **** like that.

Ignorance+paranoia=hate and people trying to exterminate people.

^You're right again.

But I don't think you can say "limiting" of the propagation of gay behaviours is nearly as bad as "limiting" of the propagation of Jews. Are you saying Jews are somehow abnormal? Everybody knows gays are abnormal. There is nothing "normal" about being gay - however, being a Jew is perfectly "normal". This whole comparing gays to persecuted "races" is very racist in my opinion and it disgusts me.

If I am ignorant about some "enlightened" view of homosexuality, please inform me. All the statements I've made are based on what I know. I'm sure you can tell (since I've been posting on this forum for about 2 years now) that I'm not a sage. I come here strictly to learn from those who know better than I about subjects that interest me and I don't believe anyone comes here to learn anything from me. Other than learning, I also shoot the breeze on pointless threads like this.

I'm sorry if my "anti-gay propagation sentiments" offend you (perhaps you're gay?) but you must understand that for some of us, having sex with men is as disgusting an idea as someone eating shite/faeces. Do you eat shite and/or would you like to make shite-eating a trend?

Granted, we shouldn't go out killing shite-eaters but that doesn't mean every sitcom on my f****** TV must be about people eating shite.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com