EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Homosexuality in precolonial Africa (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Homosexuality in precolonial Africa
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If all women were lesbians they could still get sperm from sperm banks.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I was going to say that. Real talk!
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tee85:
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):

Alot of girls seem to do it for our (guys) attention. [Big Grin]

I don't think lesbians are a threat to the survival of the species ... and you're right, lesbianism is often a way of promoting heterosexual behaviour in men, if you know what I mean [Wink] .
Why don't you think Lesbain are a "threat to the survival of the species".

If every woman was a lesbian we'd all die, our species wouldn't survive and the sky would fall. [Big Grin]

Answer this.
Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:

And women can act as surrogate mothers for gay guys.

Both have already been done.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I don't have a problem with that. If gays and lesbians can find a way to reproduce that's actually a very positive thing.

My problem with the whole thing, simply is: there's no need to promote homosexuality.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ignorance+paranoia

+

quote:
Originally posted by HORUS:
the same METHOD that was/is used to program white supremacy into the subconcious of many societies[/QB]

(Propaganda, like the main tool the Germans used, the tool used even stronger by the Hutu gvt. Genociders in Rwanda with an American [comedic entertainment like] flavor, and like what is used in America at times even more strongly)

quote:
=hate and people trying to exterminate people.
I agree.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horus says:
''My problem with the whole thing, simply is: there's no need to promote homosexuality.''

Who is promoting it on this topic? All I can see is discussion. Did you mean society as a whole?

From Alive-(what box):
''IMO gayness is simply a combination of promiscuity possibly with a psychological condition - in a person who lacks a preference/value as to the sexual identity of who s/he sleeps with.''

While I will agree some men and women do the same sex routine just for kicks this still says nothing for the ones who are sure their identity isn't a blank slate, meaning whatever you want written on the slate can be done, psychology nothwithstanding. Expressed another way, there is no amount of coercion, via the wine bottle, on this planet, that can make me move away from my heterosexuality. That said, something else is at play as it regards alternative lifestyles and I do believe it has something to do with testosterone and estrogen—in the womb. Something else could be involved also.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman f6f:
Horus says:
''My problem with the whole thing, simply is: there's no need to promote homosexuality.''

Who is promoting it on this topic? All I can see is discussion. Did you mean society as a whole?

I mean it is being actively promoted to the masses of people via media.
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like comparing apples (women) and lemons (men).

I think I'd rather be less round than an apple...maybe a pear, too much wishful thinking required to be shaped like a banana!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Preference is your birth right. I prefer apple-bottoms though [Smile]

-

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YE$$$!!!

-

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby Got Back!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KemsonReloaded
Member # 14127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KemsonReloaded     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:

And women can act as surrogate mothers for gay guys.

Both have already been done.

This is a perfect example of an exploit of a mental disorder directly leaning into further spread of the mental disorder, yet the individual does not see this.

Obviously, there is a certain group of people who don't like to live normally, or like living on earth at all. Wouldn't it be easier for these group of people to just exercise some sort of mass self-elimination and leave life and natural human relationships alone for the rest of us normal human beings who will instinctively protect normal human systems anyway? I think so. Actually, I know so.

By the way, a quick search on Google for "homosexual treatment" quickly reveals that the medical world has always known, and openly, or secretly (out of pressure) always classified faggot-behavior as a mental disorder case.

The more people correctly classify the disorder with the appropriate identification, the easier the disorder can be dealt with effectively.

Posts: 213 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
quote:
Researchers using questionnaires and interviews have developed a profile of the homophobic person. He or she is authoritarian, status conscious, intolerant of ambiguity, and both cognitively and sexually rigid. But the homophobes thus profiled are motivated less by conventional sexual morality than by a desire to preserve a double standard between the sexes, that is, to preserve traditional-- traditionally sexist--masculine and feminine gender roles.

People who subscribe to rigid gender norms – how men are supposed to behave and how women are to behave – often see gay people as transgressors. Once seen in such light, they become justifiable targets for bullying and assault. Some people then take it upon themselves to be defenders of gender norms for various reasons, even to make up for their own personal inadequacies in meeting cultural standards of masculinity.

The internalization of masculine subjectivities begins as early as preschool, when parents and teachers react more negatively to sex role deviations among boys than among girls, and continues throughout adulthood. The peer group initiations of adolescence are particularly central in boys' incorporation of misogyny and heterosexism as essential components of masculine identity.

I bet this type of homophobe only fucks in missionary position, for a couple minutes, just enough to procreate with no forplay involved.

I bet the woman in NEVER on top either. [Big Grin]

Those damned sexually rigid authoritarians [Embarrassed]

KemsonReloaded
Member # 14127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KemsonReloaded     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Yes, I second that. Salute to the choice. [Smile]
Posts: 213 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^hey, c'mon man. I grew up in "Lag" (that's Lagos for all you non-Nigerians). You know we have that "in-built" radar for quality badoonka. [Wink]
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KemsonReloaded:
quote:

-

Yes, I second that. Salute to the choice. [Smile]
Nice. [Razz]
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl @ Horus's own words, "the good business".

quote:
quote:
Researchers [...] identity.
I bet this type of homophobe only fucks in missionary position, for a couple minutes, just enough to procreate with no forplay involved.
Truth, I see this rigidity and intrusiveness and closed-mindedness as a bad thing also.

I specialize in opening minds up. It's about being free, for a person who's closed minded, the key is asking: "why?".

It's never what you do(eat, sleep, drink, kill), but the meaning of what you do (why) and how much you do it.

quote:
I bet the woman in NEVER on top either. [Big Grin]
Well, damn! You've now eliminated to of the best positions!

(no. 1 was gone with tha missionary [Wink] )

Am I right, Horus, about the 'good business' [Big Grin]

quote:
Researchers using questionnaires and interviews have developed a profile of the homophobic person. He or she is authoritarian, status conscious, intolerant of ambiguity, and both cognitively and sexually rigid. But the homophobes thus profiled are motivated less by conventional sexual morality than by a desire to preserve a double standard between the sexes, that is, to preserve traditional-- traditionally sexist--masculine and feminine gender roles.

People who subscribe to rigid gender norms – how men are supposed to behave and how women are to behave – often see gay people as transgressors. Once seen in such light, they become justifiable targets for bullying and assault. Some people then take it upon themselves to be defenders of gender norms for various reasons, even to make up for their own personal inadequacies in meeting cultural standards of masculinity.

The internalization of masculine subjectivities begins as early as preschool, when parents and teachers react more negatively to sex role deviations among boys than among girls, and continues throughout adulthood. The peer group initiations of adolescence are particularly central in boys' incorporation of misogyny and heterosexism as essential components of masculine identity.

Come to think of it, I think homophobic people are probably the most homo themselves.

Seriously, I've had a really homophobic kid (well ... most people are h-phobic) and had a couple of other h-phobic aquaintances, and find it hilarious that it is often these types that end up striking some as kindof gay or doing something 'gay', and hate it.

At one point the kid and I were cool. But I started to notice some messed up stuff.

But the kid seriously was crazy with making fun of / talking about "fags". I ain't gone lie, I laughed at a couple of gay wise-cracks, he was pretty funny, and most people in our grade knew the dude for being a funny white guy, but some of his clique (sort of a "cool"- but reclusive clique) also knew him for his constant drawing of obscene pictures.

He reminds me of the chubby kid from 'Superbad' [Big Grin] (the movie with "McLovin" in it; actually a good movie).

Often the obsene drawings were homo-erotic (think South Park), supposedly mocking homosexuality, often with penises all over the picture (the ones I saw). Come to think of it, many were mockeries of a teacher, peer, or celebrity, because the subject was sucking a d* -> that's what probably tipped me off that the real subject of the drawings was likely himself.

He didn't value women. He thought the act of oral sex was so ... big. Quite the weird kid, just like the fat guy from 'Superbad'. He was ... NEGATIVE, self conscious, homo-phobic, trying/wanting to be sweet/cool.

Scared of women for some reason, as if fearing the cooties, yet seemed to want to do all kinds (or at least laugh at) of obscene things.

I think I'm right.

It reminds me of Greece, and their mind-set. Not sure we have a proper grasp of what makes anybody gay, or anything, let alone homophobic. Hate typecasting.

Why I hung out with him, my exact inverse (we both eventually noticed it)? (a white guy with 'black' innate athletic ability - he could actually dunk at like 5'8" and was fast as hell, for anyone of any color, but lazy and too wimpy for football - with white male preferences in females, said he wanted to be another color [-black], the German/Italian/American guy obsessed about which color guys [black] the girls seemed to orbit around, atheist though raised straight catholic, valued "coolness", .. negative, anti-egalitarian - I was egalitarian then). We were both iconoclasts, and we viewed larger society and some of it's dumber values through iconoclast eyes, which made for hilarious times making fun of things.

I'm not making this up, was just like that guy from Mclovin'.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bass is the most anti sodomosexual person in this forum and the Bass knows for sure he has not and will never stick his penis up a man's rectum nor will the Bass ever let a man to it him. The bass does not understand why people in this thread are defending and promoting sodomosexuality, its not normal, not the equal of heterosexuality, not based on love but is based on a perverted sexual lust for strange flesh, not Godly for God has already destroyed the sodomosexuals one time. Sodomosexuals is a sickness, but the sickness is their denial of the fact that what they do is a sexual fetish-lustful lifestyle. They take pleasure in shagging people of the same sex and want to defend their fetish and make anyone who rejects it a homophobe.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
There's also THIS!!!!

Pretty interesting theory.

There's people that just don't agree, then there are people who are just a little too "extra" and want to kill people. Those types of people are either repressed homos, or people living in the modern world with an obsolete defense mechanism left over from evolutionary history.

Either way, they just keep fuckin things up [Embarrassed]

I try to look for rationale in human behavior.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I see that picture Horus posted is still here.

I thought it stopped showin up.

I was going to post this image

-

but now I'll have to edit my post and take it back out. All done.

Hey, sup Bass Master Flex. (Just thought of that name)

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
The Bass is the most anti sodomosexual person in this forum and the Bass knows for sure he has not and will never stick his penis up a man's rectum nor will the Bass ever let a man to it him. The bass does not understand

LOL I knew someone would responde after my post like this.

FYI, I didn't necissarily mean anyone in this thread was at a level as severe as the person I mentioned. I definitely wasn't talking about Horus. [Smile] . Don't know about you Bass-Masta-Flex, but defo not ma bro Over-The-Horizon - Horus.  -

Just playin with you Master Flex, lol.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There's also THIS!!!!

Pretty interesting theory.

There's people that just don't agree, then there are people who are just a little too "extra" and want to kill people. Those types of people are either repressed homos, or people living in the modern world with an obsolete defense mechanism left over from evolutionary history.

Either way, they just keep fuckin things up [Embarrassed]

I try to look for rationale in human behavior.

That video is the dumbest video I've ever seen in my entire life. So, some idiot makes a video and throws around words like "hypothesis", "phobia", "survival", "middle east" etc and makes up a senseless case for homophobia. You're not very bright are you Tee85?

Come to think of it, the video is like the incoherent babble you've been spewing on this thread. Like stupid ideas about straight men not liking women "on top", AS IF!!!. Lmao [Big Grin] .

[Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFL ! !!!

quote:
Like stupid ideas about straight men not liking women "on top", AS IF!!!. Lmao [Big Grin] .

[Embarrassed]

^^I know!
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Now, let's get things STRAIGHT [Big Grin] .

And I'm sick of explaining this so let's hope Tee85 brightens up real soon:

• Homosexuality is a harmless perversion when limited to consenting adults
  • It is wrong to persecute homosexuals simply for being homosexuals
  • Promotion of homosexuality to humanity via western media(a.k.a globalised media) is as bad and dangerous to the "wellbeing" of humanity as promotion of white supremacy is, via that same outlet (though it seems that it takes a very shrewd mind to see this correlation)
  • I - speaking ONLY for myself on this issue - WILL overtly or covertly physically harm ANYONE who I *discover* is overtly or covertly promoting homosexuality to my kids in environments I cannot fully monitor (e.g. school etc)
  • I believe my standpoint is fair and just [Smile]

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
BLAH!

You either fit into one of the categories named.

Most of your post indicate that you are the type of person the video was talking about.

You even use language like "threat to survival". This is a Completely obsolete pattern of thinkin in modern times and a danger to people.

There are over 6 billion people on this planet. It's completely irrational.

The biggest threat to human existence is probably global warming. [Embarrassed]

PS. It's not like you're gettin any p#%$y anyway, right? LOL

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The biggest threat to human existence is probably global warming. [Embarrassed]

-

(Please try to ignore my radar.

thanks)

Wrong, it's actually

biggest threat = humans + more advance weapons of destruction + shortage of resources

We need more food.

I didn't yet watch the video btw.

What's it sayin about homo-phobes?

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Hence the word "probably".

I bet the ramifications from global warming would end life waaaaaaay better than weapons in the hands of a bunch of dumbasses.

Anyhow, the video is just some guy giving some hypothesis about how homophobia is a some kind of evolutionary survival mehcanism.

It's plausible since some homophobes seem unusually pressed that we're all gonna die because of some gays.

By you, post, we need less people since we don't have enough food so we use weapons to kill each other for.......food. LMAO

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyhow, the video is just some guy giving some hypothesis about how homophobia is a some kind of evolutionary survival mehcanism.

It's plausible since some homophobes seem unusually pressed that we're all gonna die because of some gays.

I guess ... I didn't watch the whole video (never really do) but have no comment on it.

quote:
By you, post, we need less people since we don't have enough food so we use weapons to kill each other for.......food. LMAO
It's not mainly the weapons, but the food, I just threw the weapons in there.

Basically we now have greater capabilities than in the past but are using them foolishly (which Global warming stems from) meanwhile using up all our resources.

Also, for some reason, in 'poor' Western regions of the world, the poorer and hungrier people are the more they start poppin out kids - euro Americans did this themselves as well would have HUGE families back in the early colonial American days (likely a survival reflex in most organisms, when environments aren't the best for your survival, you procreate like crazy).

We need more resources IMO.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bass gets the feeling that Tee85 is a latent sodomosexual on "the down low" lol! Kep the soap on the rope around that guy.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:

PS. It's not like you're gettin any p#%$y anyway, right?...

WRONG. [Wink]

Now GET BACK! batty boy, you don't know me like that [Cool]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get the feeling with the way some people on this forum call others Homophobes that these people are in fact themselves Gay. They seem to get overly angry when they defend Homosexuality.

No matter what they say Homosexuality is simple. It's one person sticking there member in a place where waste comes out of. There is *NOTHING* good or healthy about that. Playing around with places that are meant for discharge is just plain nasty and disgusting and filthy. Would anybody want there kids to play around with something that feces comes out of? People who defend Homosexuality make me shake my head, They really don't seem to see the sheer filthyness of what they do.

In the end nothing good comes out of Homosexuality, only diseases. If people like doing this kind of stuff why do we have to hear about it. Why do Kids have to be told it is somehow natural. The attack on the youth with the promotion of perversion just disgust me. The powers that be are quick to tell kids it's okay to play with filthy sex, but when it comes to teaching children to work together and treat *all* races as equal we get bearly a peep. The push should be to teaching people how we can work together to better our world and how to counter the racist teachings of past. We need to show Kids where we all came from and how we can do better in the future by learning from the mistakes of the past. Kids should be learning skills that will help them in Life. But of course if you know what world we live in you will know that teaching truth is not a priority. Promoting lies and deceptions is. Confuse the future with lies and show the deceptions. So the future of the world grow up believing in the system instead of fighting against the system. We as a people are under attack, the best way to stop truthseekers is by occupying us with lies and confusions so we argue among ourselves about whether to denounce or defend some thing as simple and stupid as what this thread is about. We waste our time with a sidetrack like this meanwhile the powers that be laugh at us and claim another small victory. Instead of attacking the establishment and calling for change, we instead are wasting time about this stupid topic. Truthseekers don't be fooled into what this is really about, stuff like this is used to stop us from hunting and seeking truth. We are wasting our time on this. This is what they want.

Free your mind.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ A brilliant summation. Thanks.
Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whither your white or not is irrelevant, everything you said is something exactly a white supremacist would say:

What king said slightly edited

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
I get the feeling with the way some people on this forum call others racists that these people are in fact themselves wiggers who wish they were black. They seem to get overly angry when they defend Marxist lies like racial equality.

No matter what they say integration is simple. It's bringing the white race down. There is *NOTHING* good or healthy about that. Playing around with Negroes is just plain nasty and disgusting and filthy. Would anybody want there kids to play around with wild animals? People who defend integration make me shake my head, They really don't seem to see the sheer filthiness of what they do.

In the end nothing good comes out of integration, only crime. If people like doing this kind of stuff why do we have to hear about it. Why do Kids have to be told it is somehow natural for races to mix together, look at what their showing our kids on shows like sesimie street.The attack on the youth with the promotion of perversion just disgust me. The powers that be are quick to tell kids it's okay to play with dark people, but when it comes to teaching children racial purity and pride we barely hear a peep. The push should be to teaching Aryans how we can work together to better our world and how to counter the Marxist anti-racist teachings of past. We need to show Kids where we all came from and how we can do better in the future by learning from the mistakes of the past. Kids should be learning skills that will help them in Life. But of course if you know what world we live in you will know that teaching truth is not a priority. Promoting lies and deceptions is. Confuse the future with lies and show the deceptions. So the future of the world grow up believing in the system instead of fighting against the system. We as a people are under attack, the best way to stop truthseekers is by occupying us with lies and confusions so we argue among ourselves about whether to denounce or defend some thing as simple and stupid as what this thread is about. We waste our time with a sidetrack like this meanwhile the powers that be laugh at us and claim another small victory. Instead of attacking the establishment and calling for change, we instead are wasting time about this stupid topic. Truthseekers don't be fooled into what this is really about, stuff like this is used to stop us from hunting and seeking truth. We are wasting our time on this. This is what they want.

Free your mind.

P.S. And I am sick and tired of hearing about black "inventors" and "innovators" all the time.

Markellion is a filthy Jewish Kike who wants to destroy the white race

Peace

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
markellion

Instead of making a comeback and refuting what I said, you instead attack me and call me a white supremacist. There is *Nothing* in my post that is wrong or bad. I speak bluntly. I do not sugarcoat the truth to make it sound beautiful and fantasy full. The truth is what I have said is right. If it was not you would of made a proper rebuttle to it. Instead you call me a white supremacist and edit what I said. If this makes you feel better about your position then fine, unlike some posters on these forums I don't lower my self to attack others. All I say is why did you use Blacks in your post as trying to prove your point. The race of someone has *Nothing* to do with who he or she sleeps with. Sex is different from Race. Your edited post I did not read all of it because it is clear you were trying to force acceptance of Homosexuals and claim it is the same as accepting Blacks and Whites. This may shock you but Gays come in every race. It is not a race and should not be looked at as somehow the same as being Black or White. This is the sad part of people who defend homosexuality, they try and force homosexuality acceptance on people who can't change the color of there skin or there gender. No matter how you try and word it. Having sex with other men is not the same as being Black, White, Male or Female. You seem to think that for people to preach unity they have to also preach acceptance of sexually perverse people also. Because gay people say, "I can't help that I like other men". Well the pedofile says the same thing they can't help themselves. These people are driven by lust to have sex with people and animals that they are not supposed to. Why should anybody preach that these people are good because they say they don't know why they do it. Do we as a people know why people are attracted to other men, any more then we know why people are attracted to children and animals. Are we to believe that attraction to other Men is okay but the others are wrong? That is a double standard and really foolish. *ALL* of these perversions are lust after flesh and against what humans are meant to do with each other. *NOTHING* good comes out of it. If something good comes out of sex with men then Mark please tell me. All I see is people with urges that act on there urges, then to make themselves feel better they want to force people to say what they do Is Good. Ask yourself why people who defend Homosexuality always point to how We as people treat each other how Humans hate each other and how men hate women as somehow excuses to why they should be accepted. I have never saw someone point to anything good to why Homosexuality should be accepted.

I have noticed that this guy Markellion who has not responded to any other persons recent post on the issue of Homosexuality was quick to attack my post. I guess he thinks that somehow compareing me to racists would make his arguement more valid. Since white racists hate Blacks then Gays should be accepted because people hate them too. I guess we should accept the Pedofile and the Beastiality also because people hate them also.

The truth is that I do not hate anyone I speak truth bluntly and hope that these people would give themselves over to God because he is there for them. Of course this ain't the first time that Progay people have attacked me like this. I have had debates on youtube with progay people and they attacked me in the same way because they could not refute my arguements. The funny thing is that the more they talked with me the more they realized that there was nothing hateful in what I said. A couple of gays were even sending me emails on youtube asking to continue our debate on private messages on youtube. So really I do not get angry at this Mark person for his unwarrented attack. I just shrug and say thats life, when you can't refute the post, attack the poster. I just hope others understand that you should not stop preaching truth no matter what others may say, do not be scared to preach truth.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Indeed King, comparing homosexuals to "persecuted" races is in itself a racist act.

It would make more sense to compare an homosexual to say, an autistic person or even an amaphrodite.

Get your mind right mark.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I was talking about to what the powers that be want. They know that truthseekers are slowly freeing people from the lies of this world and they are desperate to stop this. So what do they do, they throw irrelevent nonsense for us to argue among ourselves and fight each other. They(establishment) know that keeping us divided on minor issues is the only way to stop us. While we argue about stupid and baseless things. They can continue to rule us and corrupt the future(Kids). We have to fight against the lies and protect the future. To keep the status quo, the powers that be, know that teaching Children and getting them to accept the lies is a major step. Trust me when I say what we see on Television and the Radio is not a coincedence. It is all part of the plan to have children brainwashed and believing the lies of this world. That is why It is imparative that we as one people start treating each other with respect and counter the propaganda of the Establishment. Ask yourself why music videos and movies intended for Kids have people showing off there body and almost semi-naked. The language in these programs and the messages that they try and get accross to kids. Children are being sexualized and taught more and more about sex, when they should be having fun and learning how to treat each other. We have to get them young and instill in them values that they can use to better the world. This is why topics like this bother me, because we are playing right into thge hands of the establishment when we as truthseekers argue about the acceptance of sexual things. Instead of teaching others about where we as people have come from and what can we do to better society, we are instead arguing about whether sex with other men is good or not. Our values are under attack, we have to wake up and realize we are falling into the trap of the evil people.

Truthseekers *Must* get over there hatred for other ethnic backgrounds and try to see what goals we *All* have in common. We have to show others that we are above petty differences like the color of ones skin. How can we teach, if we are arguing the same lies like the rest of society. *Unity* is what scares the establishment more then anything, they know that if we as people unite and work together, then there hold over us weakens. Blacks working and preaching with Whites, Arabs with Jews all working to teach the future and make the world a better place scares them. Why it scares them is simple, it is the hold, the power. The thought of *ALL* people sharing power and looking at people as not "That White guy" or "that Black Guy" but as "that Human" it really scares them, there power base comes from there hold over different races and playing into the fears of what races have for one another. We are tricked to hate each other. That is why it is most important for us truthseekers to not lower ourselves to other peoples level. We have to show that we are above that. We have to be an example of how people should treat each other. This is the only way we can get the messages we want to tell accross to others, why should people believe us if we hate each other over skin color like all other people.

This is why we must not play into that game, we have to standout as seperate from this. Truthseekers are White, Black, Arab, Jew, Latino, etc. We are found in *ALL* races and we have to work together and show others that we do not hate each other over our skin color. We all have a gift for seeking and preaching truth, we have to use that gift together, because it is only as one people can we make a difference.
Free your mind.

Peace

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Yep.

A completely irrational survival mechanism that is no longer needed in modern times.

Im glad I don't have that malfunction. [Embarrassed]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is what I was talking about to what the powers that be want. They know that truthseekers are slowly freeing people from the lies of this world and they are desperate to stop this. So what do they do, they throw irrelevent nonsense

Bingo!

With a capital N!

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yep.

A completely irrational survival mechanism that is no longer needed in modern times.

Im glad I don't have that malfunction. [Embarrassed]

But you have the malfunction of not being able to close your mouth ( [Embarrassed] ) for other men's pipe don't you?
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Latent homoeroic fantasies *check*

Yep, you fit the profile of a repressed homo projecting homophoia.

Keep me out your fantasies, please.

I know I'm hawt, but still [Embarrassed]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
This is what I was talking about to what the powers that be want. They know that truthseekers are slowly freeing people from the lies of this world and they are desperate to stop this. So what do they do, they throw irrelevent nonsense for us to argue among ourselves and fight each other. They(establishment) know that keeping us divided on minor issues is the only way to stop us. While we argue about stupid and baseless things. They can continue to rule us and corrupt the future(Kids). We have to fight against the lies and protect the future. To keep the status quo, the powers that be, know that teaching Children and getting them to accept the lies is a major step. Trust me when I say what we see on Television and the Radio is not a coincedence. It is all part of the plan to have children brainwashed and believing the lies of this world. That is why It is imparative that we as one people start treating each other with respect and counter the propaganda of the Establishment. Ask yourself why music videos and movies intended for Kids have people showing off there body and almost semi-naked. The language in these programs and the messages that they try and get accross to kids.

^I'd actually only read what I'd quoted, but actually agree with this whole piece.

quote:
Children are being sexualized and taught more and more about sex, when they should be having fun and learning how to treat each other. We have to get them young and instill in them values that they can use to better the world. This is why topics like this bother me, because we are playing right into thge hands of the establishment when we as truthseekers argue about the acceptance of sexual things. Instead of teaching others about where we as people have come from and what can we do to better society, we are instead arguing about whether sex with other men is good or not. Our values are under attack, we have to wake up and realize we are falling into the trap of the evil people.

You see, I see it as this: we shield the children from too many things leaving who other to teach the child than a corrupt society.

You're right, at the core are the values, we put too much value in some things, too much worth in some things, and too little value in others, leaving the child to go in the wrong directions, if you know what I mean.

If we answer in the most straightforward, open ... way...then we create a relationship and a dialogue with our children that continues

quote:
Truthseekers *Must* get over there hatred for other ethnic backgrounds and try to see what goals we *All* have in common. We have to show others that we are above petty differences like the color of ones skin. How can we teach, if we are arguing the same lies like the rest of society. *Unity* is what scares the establishment more then anything, they know that if we as people unite and work together, then there hold over us weakens. Blacks working and preaching with Whites, Arabs with Jews all working to teach the future and make the world a better place scares them. Why it scares them is simple, it is the hold, the power. The thought of *ALL* people sharing power and looking at people as not "That White guy" or "that Black Guy" but as "that Human" it really scares them, there power base comes from there hold over different races and playing into the fears of what races have for one another. We are tricked to hate each other. That is why it is most important for us truthseekers to not lower ourselves to other peoples level. We have to show that we are above that. We have to be an example of how people should treat each other. This is the only way we can get the messages we want to tell accross to others, why should people believe us if we hate each other over skin color like all other people.

This is why we must not play into that game, we have to standout as seperate from this. Truthseekers are White, Black, Arab, Jew, Latino, etc. We are found in *ALL* races and we have to work together and show others that we do not hate each other over our skin color. We all have a gift for seeking and preaching truth, we have to use that gift together, because it is only as one people can we make a difference.
Free your mind.

Peace

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

KemsonReloaded
Member # 14127

Rate Member
quote:
I get the feeling with the way some people on this forum call others Homophobes that these people are in fact themselves Gay. They seem to get overly angry when they defend Homosexuality.

No matter what they say Homosexuality is simple. It's one person sticking there member in a place where waste comes out of. There is *NOTHING* good or healthy about that. Playing around with places that are meant for discharge is just plain nasty and disgusting and filthy. Would anybody want there kids to play around with something that feces comes out of? People who defend Homosexuality make me shake my head, They really don't seem to see the sheer filthyness of what they do.

In the end nothing good comes out of Homosexuality, only diseases. If people like doing this kind of stuff why do we have to hear about it. Why do Kids have to be told it is somehow natural. The attack on the youth with the promotion of perversion just disgust me. The powers that be are quick to tell kids it's okay to play with filthy sex, but when it comes to teaching children to work together and treat *all* races as equal we get bearly a peep. The push should be to teaching people how we can work together to better our world and how to counter the racist teachings of past. We need to show Kids where we all came from and how we can do better in the future by learning from the mistakes of the past. Kids should be learning skills that will help them in Life. But of course if you know what world we live in you will know that teaching truth is not a priority. Promoting lies and deceptions is. Confuse the future with lies and show the deceptions. So the future of the world grow up believing in the system instead of fighting against the system. We as a people are under attack, the best way to stop truthseekers is by occupying us with lies and confusions so we argue among ourselves about whether to denounce or defend some thing as simple and stupid as what this thread is about. We waste our time with a sidetrack like this meanwhile the powers that be laugh at us and claim another small victory. Instead of attacking the establishment and calling for change, we instead are wasting time about this stupid topic. Truthseekers don't be fooled into what this is really about, stuff like this is used to stop us from hunting and seeking truth. We are wasting our time on this. This is what they want.

Free your mind.

Peace

King, good stuff! This is the reason why it is important to always point out that filter behaviors like this are truly multi-complex cases of mental illness.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Yep, definitely a chronic incurable delusional mental disease it appears to be:

quote:
Latent homoeroic fantasies *check*

Yep, you fit the profile of a repressed homo projecting homophoia.

Keep me out your fantasies, please.

I know I'm hawt, but still [Embarrassed]

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
It is not natural for a man to want to stick his penis in another man's rectum

Are you living inside a cave somewhere in the African savannah naked, eating figs and decaying rhinoceros meat, and running away from hyenas? Or are you instead living in the United States of America inside a house with electricity, wearing polyester clothing, eating pizza and genetically modified fruit, and typing up rants on a computer about how "unnatural" homosexuality is?

If it's the latter, you certainly have a lot of gall to scold others for not living a natural lifestyle.

And how, praytell, is homosexuality by itself a sin? If a couple of guys who love each other have intimate physical contact within the privacy of their homes, who exactly are they hurting?

This post grows me out man ... There is nothing natural about two men falling in love, nor is it clinically safe to partake in such disgusting acts of none productivity.

Who are they hurting??? Everyone when they walk down the streets and your kids are asking why two men are kissing or holding each others hands. This is unnatural and it is not right that our kids have to be subjected to another mans fetish or another womans fetish.

How is it natural T?

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^Exactly!

It's the kids I worry about, not so much adults.

There are many perversions advertised to kids these days besides turd burgling. The (hard drugs) drug culture is another notable one that has terrible effects on society - when a 12 year old who doesn't have a clue just how bad crack is takes a puff on the pipe (or smokes a crack-laced joint) and is hooked for life.

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
How can people learn a fuckin mental illness?
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^simple. It's called "brain washing" or "mind programming". Look it up on your favourite search engine, it's real.
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
quote:
^simple. It's called "brain washing" or "mind programming". Look it up on google, it's real.

LOL.

Any evidence of kids being turned out?

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
^simple. It's called "brain washing" or "mind programming". Look it up on google, it's real.

LOL.

Any evidence of kids being turned out?

Ok ... you show scientific evidence that kids are born with a lust for man meat ... I'm talking about little boys ...

Boys and girls are both, hate each other when they are growning up ... well not hate each other but have the ewww thing going on.

When children are born that don't have initial sexual feeling, thus they grow up and learn these things. Now that we have established a process of learn ... we have to establish how children learn to have desires for their same gender.

I believe its environmental ... boy are usually connect to their mothers, and a lot of time they try to immolate what they see their mothers doing if their dad is always at work. They don't have a true male roll to look up to whether they are Euro, Africa/Americans, East Asian, South Asian.

If the father isn't around showing and teaching his son how to be a man and do manly things, then he looks to his mother and if his mother doesn't teach them the difference between genders, he follows her reactions toward men and can grow attached to men as his mother would be attached to men.

P.S. there are still men in the homes and children turn gay. Well there are two reasons for this, either the dad is a D/L or he is not there for him.

Prove to me scientifically how children are born gay.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
LOL.

I never said either way whethe born gay or otherwise.

Prove you were born "straight". [Eek!]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com