EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Homosexuality in precolonial Africa (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Homosexuality in precolonial Africa
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real simply:

A child is either born with a penis or a vagina.

This child has no thought about sexual orientation.

A male child named David doesn't come out saying, "hummm, I wanted whats going on in the bath houses".

This child thinks accordingly to his/her environment and are influenced by environmental issues.

There is no gene that says "I am gay".

As for me ... I came out of a vagina and went straight for the tit-ta to get some milk. Every since then I've been a tit-ta bandit and looking to be back into where it all started (other woman V-spots).

I'm not trying to sound harsh or rash but hey if you ask me a direct question, you will receive a direct answer.

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you were born heterosexual because of breast feeding?

This keeps getting better/stupider.

Ignorance breeds hatred.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I was born heterosexual because I was born with a D***.

Just so you will know, I don't hate fags... lol, I just don't condone what they do in public. If they like packing fudge then pack it. If they like driving down a one way street, I just hope they don't hit on coming traffic ... if you know what I mean.

Just because I don't think something is right, it doesn't mean that I hate those who do the do, but it does mean I don't want my kids to see it nor do I want to see it.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So your genitals determine your sexual orientation?
Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
You are correct!

Your don't? You mean you can be born with breast but you are not meant to breast feed?

The anal sphincter opens the rectum to excrete feces; in other words, it push in one direction which is out. We know scientifically that the rectum was not designed as an entrance point thus scientifically our body tells us what we were created for naturally.

What this means is that our body has been strategically designed and every member of our body has a preset purpose.

Women have an entry point at which the male member is a perfect fit. We were designed for procreation.

SO YES YOUR GENITALS DETERMINE YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by R U 2 religious:
You are correct!

Your don't? You mean you can be born with breast but you are not meant to breast feed?

The anal sphincter opens the rectum to excrete feces; in other words, it push in one direction which is out. We know scientifically that the rectum was not designed as an entrance point thus scientifically our body tells us what we were created for naturally.

What this means is that our body has been strategically designed and every member of our body has a preset purpose.

Women have an entry point at which the male member is a perfect fit. We were designed for procreation.

p.s = if you just got to be nasty and crave butt, women have those too ... if you just have to be nasty.
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You are correct!

Can't beat the Law of Nature no matter how hard you try Tee85 [Wink] . The law is immutable.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
quote:
You are correct!

This still doesn't answer my question.

I didn't ask if it determines your gender, I said sexual oreintation.

Some people can't procreate.

Some men CAN lactate.

Some people have no desire to ever want kids.

Some people are hermaphroditic.

None of these myriad biological variables and variations determine orientation.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
In all of creations, there are some whether in plants, animals, trees, and humans alike are born with some irregularities such as procreation, lactating, and even hermaphroditic ...

Example would be a hermaphroditic ... you used this as an example as to suggest a justification for a choice verse a physical irregularity.

Some people are born with only 1 leg and some are born with 12 toes and some people are born hermaphrodites, these are physical irregularities. These things are called physical irregularities, but your choice is another thing altogether.

Not having the ability to procreate, if it is one of your irregularities then you cannot procreate.

This doesn't not by any means suggest or determine that your sexual orientation should be to act like a woman or treat other men like women. It definitely doesn't mean because you were born without the ability to lactate that you should defy the natural order of your body. If you are born without the ability to have children ... whether your with a man or woman, you will not be able to have children.

Basically, homosexuality is choice and not a predetermined decision. How you were born is how you were born.

If you were born a hermaphrodite then that is a whole different subject altogether, yet this doesn't have anything to do with a man or woman who wasn't born a hermaphrodite and tries to act as though they have the genitals of a woman or man.

Point and case it is a curious person[s] decision to self indulge in homosexual activities, just like it is the choice of a man or woman to stick their hands in fire.

Peace!~

Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
What makes you not "decide" to partake in homosexual acts?
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tee85:

Man ... how are you going to ask me something like this? I'm done with this topic ...

But to answer your question ... your sick!!!! ....

KemsonReloaded
Member # 14127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KemsonReloaded     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my second and last note on this and as I said earlier:

"Rather than to diagnose the homosexual issues for what it truly is, a mental, behavioral, physical, psychological and personality disorder, Western sneaks, ever so busy, try to exploit the possibility of artificially normalizing the disorder. Such exploitation itself is a great disorder."

This is why in dealing disorders like homosexuality, one must not give even the slightest hint of rationalization, or encouragement for such a disease. It is a disease which is nothing more than pernicious sickness deserving treatment if there's such a thing for it.

The is the last Great White-Euro-Western hope of controlling the Black folk with immoral-psychological attacks and tricks by attempting to artificially inject the mental disorder behavior of homosexuality somewhere within Black African history. The homosexual disorder is a mental disease which has taken White/Jewish population by storm and though the disorder has introduced to parts of the African Americans, which is ravaging our youth, en mass, Blacks are innately vehement against the homosexual disorder hinting at correct sexual-psycho genetic development and moral maturity gifted to them by their Black African genetic structure.

Posts: 213 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Man ... how are you going to ask me something like this? I'm done with this topic ...

But to answer your question ... your sick!!!! ....

Indeed, it's like a sick person asking why normal people don't prepare shite at the dinner table to eat ...

Only a sick person would NOT know that shite is excrement and is not food. But someone like Tee85 would ask an African, "why do you eat pounded-yam with tasty spicy egusi-stew at your dinner table instead of excrement???".

We eat good food and take a shite afterwards [Smile] would be my answer, likewise, we (men) have sex with beautiful women and go shoot the breeze with "the boys" afterwards. NOT the other way round.

Tee85, you can eat your fudge, but please keep it to yourself, because quite frankly: we don't like the taste, smell (poo! [Frown] ) and (lack of) nutritional content of your special man-fudge. We find it disgusting to say the least.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The Bass has seen enough, this thread needs........

-

Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NatiW
Member # 13862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NatiW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
Homosexuality as an individual inclination or preference has been found in all nations, tribes and tongues of people under the sun.

From time immemorial, the African people and Diasporan Africans (in recent times) have always viewed homosexuality as abberant and a deviant form of sexual behaviour. Practitioners are regarded as suffering from a mental health disorder; which must be addressed with a view to cure.

However, when such persons threaten the peace or moral fabric of any African community or society; they suffer exile, banishment and, in some instances, the extreme penalty.

This is the African viewpoint on homosexuality; at home (from north to south and east to west in Africa), and in the Diaspora.

Frankly speaking, differing viewpoints remind me of those stll searching for or hoping that someday 'weapons of mass destruction' will be found in Iraq.

I agree
Posts: 22 | From: yene ketema | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com