EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who were the original Fulani (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who were the original Fulani
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:

Btw, your arabs have no effect on me, i'm not religious, i sh**t on islam, Mohammed, Moses, jesus, christianity and all the rest of religion/fairytail warlords.

wow Yonis,

You truly at last showed who you are.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:
[Caucasian Y DNA (Y Haplogroup T)

Geneticist do not ascribe haplotype T to "caucasians", for the same reason that they do not asribe to Europeans and so called Mid-Easterns "negro" haplotype "E".

Now, you know this. So stop trying to lie about it.

No, I didn't know about it, I knew E1b2 was classified as Proto-Semitic by reasons unknown,but I thought of T as a caucasian haplogroup because of its origins, and I think of E1b2 as Afro-Semitic.
quote:
I knew E1b2 was classified as Proto-Semitic by reasons unknown
^ By whom? Reasons unknown should be your middle-name.

Look here is how it is done.

Proto-Semitic.... is a language.

It is classified as African - linguist Christopher Ehret.

Contrast the above statement of fact, and identification of source, with your series of bizarrely unsubstantiated comments.

I cannot, because you said the truth, and you enlightened me with it.I know E1b2 is African and not semitic, that is why I said why is was classifed as Proto-semitic.
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
rasol wrote: Yonis is and African with colonised mind
The pot calling the kettle black, you should keep in mind that i'm not the one identifying as "black" [Wink] I'm quite sure your ancestors didn't call themselves that before arriving to the new world.

Btw, your arabs have no effect on me, i'm not religious, i sh**t on islam, Mohammed, Moses, jesus, christianity and all the rest of religion/fairytail warlords.

Are you a satanist?Do you believe you came from the monkey?
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't we supposed to be talking about the Fulani here?
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I cannot, because you said the truth, and you enlightened me with it.
ok.

quote:
I know E1b2 is African and not semitic, that is why I said why is was classifed as Proto-semitic.
^ This sentense makes no sense. And E1b2 is not classified as Proto-semitic.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I cannot, because you said the truth, and you enlightened me with it.
ok.

quote:
I know E1b2 is African and not semitic, that is why I said why is was classifed as Proto-semitic.
^ This sentense makes no sense. And E1b2 is not classified as Proto-semitic.

I know it is not proto-semitic, I see you only want to argue, if you have any doubt, go an search wikipedia and see why I say it was wrongly classified as Proto-Semitic.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting trolling by the regulars.

What I want to hear is about Fulani!

And what is with Afronuts only talking about Y-chromosomes.

I want to know if there is any supporting evidence that Fulani have a Semitic origin.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what you get if you do a google on Fulani:

As a people group they actually contain a large number of people from diverse groups who were conquered and became a part of the Fulani through the spread of Islam. The original Fulani however are of the North African or middle eastern origin and have lighter skin, thinner lips, and straighter hair. They are known as "white people" to many Africans. The first group of people in West Africa to convert to Islam through jihads, or holy wars, they were able to take over much of West Africa and establish themselves not only as a religious force but also as a political and economical force. The Fulani are a very proud people, they are the missionaries of Islam and ended up conquering much of West Africa.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Very interesting trolling by the regulars.

Trolling?

And you turn around and post an un cited paragraph?

As far as thin lips go, anyone who as been to or seen a number of Africans (even if limitied to South of the Sahara) can attest to the fact that Africans have thin lips as well as thick.

This person is an obvious lay person.

Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African populations.
Relethford JH.
Department of Anthropology, State University of New York College at Oneonta, 13820, USA.

"Previous studies of genetic and craniometric traits have found higher levels of within-population diversity in sub-Saharan Africa compared to other geographic regions. This study examines regional differences in within-population diversity of human skin color. Published data on skin reflectance were collected for 98 male samples from eight geographic regions: sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, Europe, West Asia, Southwest Asia, South Asia, Australasia, and the New World. Regional differences in local within-population diversity were examined using two measures of variability: the sample variance and the sample coefficient of variation. For both measures, the average level of within-population diversity is higher in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic regions. This difference persists even after adjusting for a correlation between within-population diversity and distance from the equator. Though affected by natural selection, skin color variation shows the same pattern of higher African diversity as found with other traits."

Jean Hiernaux "The People of Africa" 1975
p.53, 54

"In sub-Saharan Africa, many anthropological characters show a wide range of population means or frequencies. In some of them, the whole world range is covered in the sub-continent. Here live the shortest and the tallest human populations, the one with the highest and the one with the lowest nose, the one with the thickest and the one with the thinnest lips in the world."

That's not all, pay attention to this next part folks ...

"In this area, the range of the average nose widths covers 92 per cent of the world range: only a narrow range of extremely low means are absent from the African record. Means for head diameters cover about 80 per cent of the world range; 60 per cent is the corresponding value for a variable once cherished by physical anthropologists, the cephalic index, or ratio of the head width to head length expressed as a percentage....."

Wouldn't know about that hair allegation though ..

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing to discuss regarding 'mid-east' Fulani because the very idea is prepostrous.

There lineages range from 80 to 100% west African E3a.

Their langauge is Niger Congo.

Random unsourced quotes [from wiki or anywhere else] speculating on mythical origins are useless, except for the intended purpose of ensnaring the foolish.

There are no 'mid east' Fulani. Get real.

Case closed.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fulani are among the most handsome people in Africa, very good looking people.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis aka "Barry Bonds the early years" wrote:

------------------------------
------------------------------

Yeah they don't look like somalis (roaches).

a wala wala, a walaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you have to know is that whites/Europeans are sick. They have pathological levels of low self-esteem which then manifests itself in just some of the following forms:

* bogus racial hierarchies
* racial psuedoscience
* racial myths
* bogus history of the so called different races
* a deranged sense of vanity
* racial thievery of different groups of people from Chinese to Japanese to Persians to Africans.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
There is nothing to discuss regarding 'mid-east' Fulani because the very idea is prepostrous.

There lineages range from 80 to 100% west African E3a.

Their langauge is Niger Congo.

Random unsourced quotes [from wiki or anywhere else] speculating on mythical origins are useless, except for the intended purpose of ensnaring the foolish.

There are no 'mid east' Fulani. Get real.

Case closed.

The same Afronutty approach - always looking at the side that supports your position. There's another side to the genetic studies on the Fulani and it is called mtDNA.

E3a E3a E3a!!!! Rats

Come on, you can't ignore the mtDNA.

18% Eurasian is an awfully hight number.

Think about it....many North African Berber groups are 80-100% E3b with some 60% Eurasian mtDNA.

Fulani and 80-100% E3a with some 18% Eurasian mtDNA.

I keep asking this simple question. Why do you guys only focus on the Y and ignore the mtDNA?

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
The same Afronutty approach - always looking at the side that supports your position.
Nothing Afro-nutty about looking at facts that supports a position.

Your problem is that there is no side that supports your position, no evidence of Fulani originating in middleast, [a position as ludicrous as originating the Irish in China] which is why no-one takes you seriously.

Therefore your position is less Afro-nutty, than it is No-nutty.

Seems you have no "nuts", at all. [Big Grin]

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
The same Afronutty approach - always looking at the side that supports your position.
Nothing Afro-nutty about looking at facts that supports a position.

Your problem is that there is no side that supports your position, no evidence of Fulani originating in middleast, which is why no-one takes you seriously.

Therefore your position is less Afro-nutty, than it is No-nutty.

Seems you have no "nuts", at all. [Big Grin]

Have some nuts and deal with the mtDNA! Remember, Jews are matrilineal so if the mtDNA says Jew then a Jew it is!
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
No Nuts writes: Come on, you can't ignore the mtDNA.

18% Eurasian is an awfully high number.

^ Not really, as it would constitute less than 10% of one's ancestry.

Also most Fulani do not have 18% of non African mtdna.

And "Eurasia" does not equate to "MiddleEast" so your "eurasia" argument is just a smokescreen..

Moreover some of the minor non African female lineages found in many West Africans - Hausa, Fulani, Wolof, Yoruba - such as H1, are *rare* in the middle east, and even in Egypt.

They most likely source ultimately from Europe and via North African Berber, and not "middle easterns.:

So again No-Nuts, makes no point.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Jews are matrilineal so if the mtDNA says Jew then a Jew it is!
Lol. You're cute No-nuts.

Remember, Jews have African Maternal DNA.

So..... what pray tell, does that make them then?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Semitic, according to you...LOL
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

^ Absolutely. Semitic is and African language family, that spread from Africa to Asia, and Ethiopia has more Semitic languages than any other country.

Don't know what that has to do with your hysterical fear of "white jews" though.

You should go to a NAZI website and share your masturbatory hate fantasies with them. At least they care. I assure you, we don't.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't know what that has to do with your hysterical fear of "white jews" though.

White Jews arent Semitic rasolowitz, don't be fool.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO @ Rasol the online therapist treating these pyscho trolls!

And an excellent point you drove home Rasol about how racist whites and others want to 'mix-up' Africans but hypocritcally mention nothing about Europe which is much more 'mixed' than Africa is!

Oh and Sundiata, that is GREAT post you made of the black Nazi and Akoben! ROTFL [Big Grin]

Who the hell is this guy anyway, and what is his obsession or childhood trauma with 'Jews'?! LOL

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, to the one who started this thread-- Osirion...

Your question about Fulani origins was answered many times in this forum before, and now it was answered again. There is nothing non-African about their features since such features are indigenous to Africa not only to the Fulani but other peoples across the Sahara and other parts of Africa. Rasol answered you about their genetic makeup-- they are overwhelmingly of African ancestry especially paternally. As for mtDNA, what little Eurasian lineages they have is just that Eurasian and say nothing about 'Jews' in fact as Rasol states such lineages are specifically found in Europe.

The whole 'Jewish' origin is actually nothing more than a repeat of the 'Hamitic'/Caucaoid nonsense perpetuated by Western academians for decades. Thus Central African Tutsi because of their similar so-called "caucasoid" features were also believed to be of 'Jewish' if not 'Arab' descent also etc.

I suggest you and Akoben take a private chat together-- one guy hates Jews and attributes everything bad to them and takes any credit away from them, the other guy champions Jews for everything and everyone from Egyptian civilization to little known pastoralist West African people!

Is Egyptsearch really an online mental asylum?!

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
LMAO @ Rasol the online therapist treating these pyscho trolls!

And an excellent point you drove home Rasol about how racist whites and others want to 'mix-up' Africans but hypocritcally mention nothing about Europe which is much more 'mixed' than Africa is!

Oh and Sundiata, that is GREAT post you made of the black Nazi and Akoben! ROTFL [Big Grin]

Who the hell is this guy anyway, and what is his obsession or childhood trauma with 'Jews'?! LOL

wow, you keep seeing "childhood traumas" in posts, "Perhaps this stems to his (alT) incident with his white racist 6th grade teacher."

^ this is a dead give away that it is you who is projecting, maybe you have something to tell us, Djt, about this bad mean grade school teacher that hurt you so long ago.... [Roll Eyes]

quote:
hates Jews and attributes everything bad to them and takes any credit away from them,
what do you mean by this, please explain with references. and please don't run away like a little b***h like rasolowitz.

also this:

quote:
Oh and Sundiata, that is GREAT post you made of the black Nazi and Akoben!
do you like america just fine as do sundiata?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:

wow, you keep seeing "childhood traumas" in posts, "Perhaps this stems to his (alT) incident with his white racist 6th grade teacher."

^ this is a dead give away that it is you who is projecting, maybe you have something to tell us, Djt, about this bad mean grade school teacher that hurt you so long ago....

LOL No, moron. Takruri actually told us of an incident involving a racist school teacher which in a way kind of explains his fears and paranoia of others being racist.

So what's YOUR experience? Have you been slighted, or even abused emotionally, physically, or even sexually by a white Jewish person or something??

quote:
what do you mean by this, please explain with references. and please don't run away like a little b***h like rasolowitz.
ROTFL The only thing I have to reference are virtually all of your past posts in which you blame everything on Jews, hell just look at your most recent one above where you insult Rasol by giving him a European Jewish sounding name. If that is not a sign or your ignorant bigotry I don't know what is. Rasol is a black man by the way and one from South Africa so please stop accusing him of being a 'Jew' just cuz he puts you out for the babbling fool you truly are! LOL I suppose I too must be Jewish for pointing you out! [Big Grin]

So I'm through talking to irrational trolls like yourself.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

^ this is a dead give away that it is you who is projecting, maybe you have something to tell us, Djt, about this bad mean grade school teacher that hurt you so long ago....

LOL No, moron. Takruri actually told us of an incident involving a racist school teacher which in a way kind of explains his fears and paranoia of others being racist.

So what's YOUR experience? Have you been slighted, or even abused emotionally, physically, or even sexually by a white Jewish person or something??

quote:
ROTFL The only thing I have to reference are virtually all of your past posts in which you blame everything on Jews, hell just look at your most recent one above where you insult Rasol by giving him a European Jewish sounding name. If that is not a sign or your ignorant bigotry I don't know what is. Rasol is a black man by the way and one from South Africa so please stop accusing him of being a 'Jew' just cuz he puts you out for the babbling fool you truly are! LOL I suppose I too must be Jewish for pointing you out! [Big Grin]

So I'm through talking to irrational trolls like yourself.

Yep, just as I thought, birds of a feather. Sundiata accused me of "Jew bashing", when asked to define it, he couldn't; Rasolowitz accused me of being anti-Semitic, ask him to prove white Jews are "Semitic" he can't. Now you say I blame everything on Jews, when asked to demonstrate this you sight me insulting rasolowitz!?!? Wow, who is the f**kin moron now? LOL This is why you, like him, have to run like a b***h, "So I'm through talking to irrational trolls like yourself" instead of showing how I "blame everything" on white Jews. It is you who needs to get a life and stay off my d**k. LOL
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Semitic is anyone who speaks Semitic language. Jews regardless of color (yes even white ones) speak Hebrew and practice traditions that go back to the Hebrews.

There, I answered your question and you're still a nutjob bigot.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
^ Semitic is anyone who speaks Semitic language. Jews regardless of color (yes even white ones) speak Hebrew and practice traditions that go back to the Hebrews.

No you didnt you flip flopping moron, you yourself admitted this remember? "but since language is also a crucial part of culture or ethnicity it can be stretched as an ethnic label as well." But instead of supporting your irrational attacks on me, you cop-out by trying to help out poor little rasolowitz. But since geneticists know that "Semitic" is more than simply anyone speaking Hebrew, you failed to rescue the poor mindless mulling slave too! Now hows about trying again? Show where I "blame everything on Jews".
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
I AM NOT THE ONE THAT MADE UP THE THEORY ABOUT FULANI BEING ORIGINALLY SEMITIC. MULTIPLE INTERNET (worthless sources though) HAVE STATED THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I AM ONLY TRYING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT ALL!!!

FULANI Do not look like Jews to me - they look like Saharan Africans which they are. However, they do have mtDNA that is similar to what Jewish people have. So there must be some marginal bit of truth to the Semitic ancestry of the Fulani.

The mtDNA cannot be ignored. Its there and must have come from North Africa and therefore is proof of an ancient trade route from North Africa to Sub-Saharan Africa which does allow for Jewish/Arabic genetic flow. The same is true vice-versa of course - this forum is all about African influence and I see no reason why a Jew cannot discuss Jewish influence in Africa without unwarranteed insults over and over again.

Live in denial all you want but nomadic Semites have travelled the world and every where we have gone the people have been blessed with our presence.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Akoben writes: please explain with references. and please don't run away....
translation: please give me attention, please don't ignore me, please take me seriously.

^ Akoben - You're a nutjob. Please seek help.

quote:
Originally posted by osirion: I AM NOT THE ONE THAT MADE UP THE THEORY ABOUT FULANI BEING ORIGINALLY SEMITIC. MULTIPLE INTERNET (worthless sources though) HAVE STATED THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I AM ONLY TRYING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT ALL!!!
^ (worthless sources) = bottom line. Only trolls argue over worthless sources.

The rest of this thread is just empty noise.

Please get over it, and move on....

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:

Precisely so:

Semitic - a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician.

–adjective 2. of or pertaining to the Semites or their languages, esp. of or pertaining to the Jews.

quote:

There Akoben, I answered your question and you're still a nutjob bigot.

Also precisely so, for only someone who is both a bigot, and crazily unintelligent, would attempt the laughably logic-free argument that because language can be a part of ethnicity, that white jews therefore can't be Semites.

Akoben is the missing-link between hatred and insanity.

Ignore him.

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And also African Paternal DNA (E1a2) [Wink]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Precisely so:

Semitic - a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician.

–adjective 2. of or pertaining to the Semites or their languages, esp. of or pertaining to the Jews.

quote:

There Akoben, I answered your question and you're still a nutjob bigot.

Also precisely so, for only someone who is both a bigot, and crazily unintelligent, would attempt the laughably logic-free argument that because language can be a part of ethnicity, that white jews therefore can't be Semites.

Akoben is the missing-link between hatred and insanity.

Ignore him.

Come on girls why do you keep running? If simply speaking Hebrew makes you a Semite, then speaking an African language makes you African? LMAO! This is rubbish. It is more than speaking a language which is why white Jewish geneticists carry out studies etc to "prove" they are Semites and dispel the view that they are white imposters who merely adopted a Semitic language. You know all this, but my guess is you read the beat down Ausarianstein suffered and decided to play it safe by just dropping dictionary definitions and run as fast as you can, just as you did here.... poor little rasolowitz, like the river, he's been running all his life. LOL

Why cant you all just admit you are mindless mulling slaves carrying the propaganda line of your masters?

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
I don't have any opinion on this jewish matter what so ever. But something needs to be answered.

Why is it that if someone says anything that is considered against jews the response is a vicious all out assault on the poster?

Juxtapose this with Africans both in Africa and diaspora and no one comes to their aid especially certain groups of Africans.

Why the differece?

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:

lol. The nutjob/idiot akoben, can't even fathom the distinction between Africa - a geography, and Semitic, a language. His brain being too stank with hatred to function properly. Ignore him.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Why is it that if someone says anything that is considered against jews the response is a vicious all out assault on the poster?
Because certain "Africanists" are really fronts: attack dogs for the white Jew. Criticism of other whites are considered kosher, but Jews are off limits. Even deformation of other groups are encourage, so for instance Dj can say "'Arab' Sudanese are psychopaths", yet if he said same for Jews as a group he would be called anti-Semitic, hateful, bigot etc etc. This is how Jews and their agents police Africana studies.

quote:
The nutjob/idiot akoben, can't even fathom the distinction between Africa - a geography, and Semitic, a language. His brain being too stank with hatred to function properly. Ignore him.
Still running I see, and trying to address me through Dj, LMAO! But the joke is on you little rasolowitz as Semitic is connected to geography (southern Levant) and this is why white Jews trying to spin their studies to show they have substantial hJ.

Come on, youre looking more pathetic each time to try to "answer" me indirectly. Just admit it child, you have no excuse for your support of the white Jews=Semite propaganda line, other than you being their mindless mulling slave!

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Absolutely. Semitic is and African language family, that spread from Africa to Asia, and Ethiopia has more Semitic languages than any other country.

You should go to a NAZI website and share your masturbatory hate fantasies with them. At least they care. I assure you, we don't.

There is no such thing as a "Semetic" language. What historians consider "semetic" is nothing other than an African language. I don't know why they keep applying it as "semetic". Ethiopians don't speak "semetic" languages. If anything, they speak "Hamitic" language. Ethiopians'language is strictly African. Why do non-Africans historians keep making it out to be "Semetic".
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The origin of Fulanis are of North & East Africa. Mainly the Sahara. They are nothing other than black Africans. Fulanis are found throughout all Africa except for Southern Africa. They are also found in Sudan, Nigeria, Mauritania, Cameroon, and small pockets throughout North Africa.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Akoben writes: please explain with references. and please don't run away....
translation: please give me attention, please don't ignore me, please take me seriously.

^ Akoben - You're a nutjob. Please seek help.

quote:
Originally posted by osirion: I AM NOT THE ONE THAT MADE UP THE THEORY ABOUT FULANI BEING ORIGINALLY SEMITIC. MULTIPLE INTERNET (worthless sources though) HAVE STATED THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I AM ONLY TRYING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT ALL!!!
^ (worthless sources) = bottom line. Only trolls argue over worthless sources.

The rest of this thread is just empty noise.

Please get over it, and move on....

Nope not that easy - still have to explain the mtDNA. Non-African DNA amongst the Fulani is very interesting and that doesn't come from a worthless source. The Jewish nonesense is of couse just that but there is still a connection though very remote.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't aware that Hitler had a plantation, but if one were able to combine the personality traits of a Nazi and a mentally defective slave, I'd say such would suggest that Akoben may be a long lost descendant of one of Adolf's Black servants. He hates Jews almost as much as he hates himself. The guy really is a psychological case study. [Smile]
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Because certain "Africanists" are really fronts: attack dogs for the white Jew. Criticism of other whites are considered kosher, but Jews are off limits. Even deformation of other groups are encourage, so for instance Dj can say "'Arab' Sudanese are psychopaths", yet if he said same for Jews as a group he would be called anti-Semitic, hateful, bigot etc etc. This is how Jews and their agents police Africana studies.

quote:
The nutjob/idiot akoben, can't even fathom the distinction between Africa - a geography, and Semitic, a language. His brain being too stank with hatred to function properly. Ignore him.
Still running I see, and trying to address me through Dj, LMAO! But the joke is on you little rasolowitz as Semitic is connected to geography (southern Levant) and this is why white Jews trying to spin their studies to show they have substantial hJ.

Come on, youre looking more pathetic each time to try to "answer" me indirectly. Just admit it child, you have no excuse for your support of the white Jews=Semite propaganda line, other than you being their mindless mulling slave!

Maybe becuase true Jews are multi-racial which means they include Black people.

Read the prophecy of Daniel. Note that Jews will be brought back to Israel from throughout the world including Cush. Beta Israel?

Basically trying to determine if there is any truth that Fulani are Black Jews similar to the Lemba. Looks more like wealthy Black men that enslaved other Black men and could then afford Asiatic wives. Similar to the Black Africans of Sudan who are called Arab when they are indiscernable from the people of Darfur.

President of Sudan is not Black? This is a Caucasoid Arab? LOL! What is wrong with your White run Media?

-

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
rasol wrote: Please get over it, and move on.
quote:

Nope not that easy

It is for us.

quote:

The Jewish nonesense is of couse just that.

Then get over it.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
still have to explain the mtDNA
Not until YOU explain why Middle Eastern Jews are up to 20% e3b and speak an African language. Then explain why Fulani are even less mixed than AAs and don't speak any non-African languages, yet we're actually discussing their origins as opposed to mixed people like Middle Eastern Jews and southern Europeans (as if the answer isn't right in your face).
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
There is no such thing as a "Semetic" language.

It is "semitic".

You have already been given a precise definition.
a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician.

^ Please answer precisely the following questions?

Are you disputing the above definition, yes or no?

Are you denying the existence of the semitic language family? Yes or no?

quote:
What historians consider "semetic" is nothing other than an African language.
This is consistent with the definition supplied above, but contradicts your prevoius sentense claim that there is no semitic language. Can you not see the contradiction?

quote:
I don't know why they keep applying it as "semetic". Ethiopians don't speak "semetic" languages. If anything, they speak "Hamitic" language.
Wrong. There are no longer any -Hamitic- languages, and even when there were, and included languages such as Berber, Ethiopias 7 semitic languages were *never* considered Hamitic.

quote:
Ethiopians'language is strictly African.
No one claimed otherwise, and this sentence and the one that follows reveals your complete confusion on this issue.....

quote:
Why do non-Africans historians keep making it out to be "Semetic"?
^ *All* historians do, because of a simple clear reason that you completely fail to grasp.

Semitic is a 'language family' - therefore languages are deemed as semitic based upon linguistic analysis. It is not a race, or geography [as Afro-NAZI-nut-job akoben tries to make himself believe]

And the place of origin of the semitic language family [proto-semitic] is disputed [sited possible origins are: Ethiopia, Sudan, Lower Nile Valley and Levant]

This is why all historians, African and otherwise agree that Ethiopia has semitic languages.

If you disagree answer a third question:

Name a historian who denies that Ethiopia has semitic languages?

Note: No rheotoric, whining, attitude or excuses, please.

Three questions requiring 2 yes or no answers, and 1 name.

Thanks in advance.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

Fulani and 80-100% E3a with some 18% Eurasian mtDNA.

Who told you that? I actually just recently posted a citation that only found up to 8%, so maybe you're exaggerating in hopes of bolstering support for your already failed argument.

"We sampled four Fulani nomad populations (n = 186) in three countries of sub-Saharan Africa (Chad, Cameroon, and Burkina Faso) and analyzed sequences of the first hypervariable segment of the mitochondrial DNA. Most of the haplotypes belong to haplogroups of West African origin, such as L1b, L3b, L3d, L2b, L2c, and L2d (79.6% in total), which are all well represented in each of the four geographically separated samples. The haplogroups of Western Eurasian origin, such as J1b, U5, H, and V, were also detected but in rather low frequencies (8.1% in total)."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3659/is_200602/ai_n17186281/pg_1

rasol
Member # 4592

^ There are parts of Southern Europe with greater than 10% L1,3 African maternal haplotypes alone. {not to mention the greater frequencies of male African haplotypes}

Using the template troll-thesis of this thread - we should be discussing the Bantu origins of the Spanish, Italian, Portugese and Greeks. [Roll Eyes]

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^Exactly. I also never understood the obsession with seeking "mixed" ancestry among native Africans when the majority of people with mixed ancestry [who one can choose to obsess over] tend to reside somewhere not in Africa. [Smile]
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ Be as Afrocentric as you like. I could careless.

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

^ Afro-nuts 1 No-Nuts zero. [Big Grin]

ps - i know you're a feigning troll/clown, so that's how i treat you.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
quote:
still have to explain the mtDNA
Not until YOU explain why Middle Eastern Jews are up to 20% e3b and speak an African language. Then explain why Fulani are even less mixed than AAs and don't speak any non-African languages, yet we're actually discussing their origins as opposed to mixed people like Middle Eastern Jews and southern Europeans (as if the answer isn't right in your face).
Being slaves in Egypt is nothing to be proud about but then again Jews are matrilineal. It doesn't matter what the Y-chromosomes says. What about the mtDNA. You guys keep driving me nuts with y-chromosome debates.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com