EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who were the original Fulani (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who were the original Fulani
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, commenting as a son of the soil, a Mendeman of the Mande nations in West Africa and having blood relations with Fulas, I know that Fulas and wherever they are found in west and northern Africa always trace their ancestral homelands to places that are prefixed with the name FUTA.

Currently, the overwhelming majority of Fula nations and tribes in west and northern Africa,
will affirm that their ancestral homelands are either FUTA Toro in present day southern Senegal or FUTA Djallon in present day Guinea.

Oh, by the way FUTA is the name of the ancestral father of the Fula nations and tribes of west and northern Africa..

Moreover, I do recall that the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures name FUT as a son of Kham/Khem. But then again for some on this forum that I am African, haven't sourced Eurocentric sources to account for the origins of the Fulas and dare to link my assertions with the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures; my post is akin to a load of hot air.

I mean, how dare the African account for his being!

Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid, Cushitic is not just a so-called language "family". They are a nation of people. You have people who are cushitic, but their language is not part of the "family".
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
quote:
Cameroon, Northern Nigeria, Burkina Faso and Niger are all part of the "Economic Community of West African States", or ECOWAS

Brief correction... Cameroon is not a part of the ECOWAS, which has little affect on the convo while the reality still reflects embarrassment for the uneducated troll. Cameroon is southern and encompasses both west AND central Africa and directly borders west Africa [Nigeria] to the east, and central Africa [central African republic] to the west, so the implication of Betty "the troll" Boo that it was somehow in the Sahara desert only sheds more light on her inherent stupidity...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/LocationCameroon.svg

You listen here, Cameroon is Central Africa. Fulanis reside in Northern areas of Cameroon which is North Central. They live close to Chad. Niger, Chad, Darfur region, and parts of Nigeria and Cameroon are considered north central.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Futa Toro sits astride Mauritania and Senegal.
Most likely it succeeds old Tekrour as homeland.
Futa preceeds the name of numerous out branches.

Fu not Futa is the legendary father.
Fu can be either a rapist water spirit or
Fu can be the son of the legendary father named Yakubu.

Phut of the Hebrew scriptures bears no relation to Fu.
Anything remotely resembling biblical legendary association
is tied to Syrian (Tsuri/Toro) Judaeans in 2nd century Common
Era Sinai the alleged home of the legendary ancestress of Fulani.

This is part and parcel of Fulani lore though the particulars
will vary from community to community and clan to clan.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ebony Allen:
Even if Fulanis weren't West African at all that region of the continent would still be beautiful. Fulanis are not the only good-looking West Africans.

Fulanis are west African. The West African ones come from the Northwest region. When people say "West" African, people normally think of the likes of Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, togo, benin, Ivory coast, etc... It don't change the fact that their roots are Cushitic. They are more so from the Sudan and probably stretching to the Chad region. Fulanis are not the only good-looking West Africans but there is no doubt they are the most beautiful. West Africans sense this that is why they want to claim them as being a family "member".
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alTakruri:

I know Fulas by upbringing, association and by blood. This is not research or an anthropological interest on my part.

We've been here before.

I know what I'm talking about and challenge any any African of West or North African descent to contradict me.

Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
RESIDING and BEING FROM/OF are not the same thing you idiot.
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
alt:

Moreover, all the Fula nations and tribes still retaining memory of their primordial homeland will affirm that it is in the present day Arab Republic of Libya adjacent to the present day Arab Republic of Egypt - ancient Khem/Kham.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you stand corrected just as you've asked.

Every Fulani knows about what I wrote (except
the biblical stuff which is not Fulani lore). It's just
common passed down Fulani legendary knowledge.

I'm sorry if you don't like correction of inaccuracies
but when necessary I will correct factually incorrect
material be it geography, lore and legend, biblical
stuff, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
alTakruri:

I know Fulas by upbringing, association and by blood. This is not research or an anthropological interest on my part.

We've been here before.

I know what I'm talking about and challenge any any African of West or North African descent to contradict me.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:
MTDNA of Fulani Nomads and Their Genetic Relationships to Neighboring Sedentary Populations

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3659/is_200602/ai_n17186281/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1

quote:
Despite the large size of the contemporary nomadic Fulani population (roughly 13 million people), the genetic diversity and degree of differentiation of Fulanis compared to other sub-Saharan populations remain unknown. We sampled four Fulani nomad populations (n = 186) in three countries of sub-Saharan Africa (Chad, Cameroon, and Burkina Faso) and analyzed sequences of the first hypervariable segment of the mitochondrial DNA. Most of the haplotypes belong to haplogroups of West African origin, such as L1b, L3b, L3d, L2b, L2c, and L2d (79.6% in total), which are all well represented in each of the four geographically separated samples. The haplogroups of Western Eurasian origin, such as J1b, U5, H, and V, were also detected but in rather low frequencies (8.1% in total). As in African hunter-gatherers (Pygmies and Khoisan) and some populations from central Tunisia (Kesra and Zriba), three of the Fulani nomad samples do not reveal significant negative values of Fu's selective neutrality test. The multidimensional scaling of F^sub ST^ genetic distances of related sub-Saharan populations and the analysis of molecular variance (AMOVA) show clear and close relationships between all pairs of the four Fulani nomad samples, irrespective of their geographic origin. The only group of nomadic Fulani that manifests some similarities with geographically related agricultural populations (from Guinea-Bissau and Nigeria) comes from Tcheboua in northern Cameroon.
What I quoted is only an abstract of the + 11 pages information about Fulani MTDNA, go to the link and you will see the full pages.
Bump.
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Libya is just the starting place of the exode of
two legendary components. One of which went due
west while the other went southwest. They both
started in the 2nd century CE. As legend would
have it, centuries later they both met up and
merged in the Hodh before going west to found
Tekrour.

Before Libya it was the Judea-Egypt bordering Sinai.

quote:
alt:

Moreover, all the Fula nations and tribes still retaining memory of their primordial homeland will affirm that it is in the present day Arab Republic of Libya adjacent to the present day Arab Republic of Egypt - ancient Khem/Kham.

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Lamin:

Where are you?????

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Is Yaounde in northern Cameroun? It's from there
that the Hamidou who defacto ruled over that country
and whom its elected officials once deferred to before
the anti-Fulani outbreaks in the mid-80's changed things.

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
Fulanis reside in Northern areas of Cameroon ...

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

quote:

What the heck are you talking about. Fulanis reside in Northern areas of Cameroon! Are you hard of hearing.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^How can anybody hear visual characters of text?? Besides, you didn't answer his question because you didn't understand it and Northern Cameroon is still not in the Sahara. It is located in west Africa..

quote:
"The far north of Cameroon, or “Le Grande Nord,” as the local folks say, is a fascinating and little-known corner of **West Africa**."
- Peoples of Northern Cameroon
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Even if Fulanis weren't West African at all that region of the continent would still be beautiful. Fulanis are not the only good-looking West Africans.

Fulanis are west African. The West African ones come from the Northwest region. When people say "West" African, people normally think of the likes of Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, togo, benin, Ivory coast, etc... It don't change the fact that their roots are Cushitic. They are more so from the Sudan and probably stretching to the Chad region. Fulanis are not the only good-looking West Africans but there is no doubt they are the most beautiful. West Africans sense this that is why they want to claim them as being a family "member".
Fulanis are no more beautiful than other West Africans. It's your opinion that they are. West Africans don't see them as better looking than they are.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Calm down man and maybe you'll learn what you never knew.

The Hamidou ruled from Yaounde. You have to know
people from Cameroun to know on the ground facts.
Fulani are all over Cameroun.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

quote:

What the heck are you talking about. Fulanis reside in Northern areas of Cameroon! Are you hard of hearing.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fulanis are no more beautiful than other West Africans. It's your opinion that they are. West Africans don't see them as better looking than they are.
The discussion on which ethnic groups "look good" is ridiculously hilarious. Such has little to do with the reality that Fulani are no different than other west Africans they are genetically and linguistically related to. Nobody cares about a subjective opinion on physical Beauty.. I'm sure Betty Boo looks like a Terradactyl, but even if she had the face of a goddess, it doesn't hide the fact that her brain is no bigger than an orange.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
North West Africa is West Africa as before the Sahara dried these people were one and after, these people have continued to intermingle, because they had to cross the desert to trade - the only difference between West Africans and North West Africans being that significant European and Asiatic genetic influence in the former was prevented by the Sahara.

Of course, all these groups have an East African origin with Western Africans being the 'newest' Africans but saying that the Fulani are Cushitic seems entirely out of the question.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
quote:
I picture a caravan crossing the Sahara with Camels packed with gold and salt. A long line of West African men and women following this caravan in chains.
I picture you on a sofa with your psychiatrist trying to explain your desperate craving for attention. As long as I've been on this forum I've never seen any thread from you, or response from you, that smacks of anything but stupidity and childish/effeminate attempts at provocation!
Some are more easily provoked than others.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabalour
Member # 14023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabalour   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not my own assesment, but Anselin's.
quote:
Originally posted by Alain Anselin (2000), La Maât, images, hiéroglyphes et mots du pouvoir", Cahiers Caribéens d'Egyptologie, Martinique: Tyanaba, n°2,p.68:
"Fulani thus appear as East-African shepherds who settled their luggage of words in a noun class West African language(translation by myself)".

I'll try to post some synthesis of his arguments presented so far in the future, but it won't be exhaustive since the works I've read of the guy are dedicated to some lexical parallels of peculiar Egyptian words parallels throughout the African continent, and not only to Fula/Cushitic comparanda.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Agluzinha:
[QB] I believe Anselin is recognizing Fula as having a Niger-Congo grammatical base, but postulates that a Cushitic variety subsists into it as a mostly lexical superstrate: a good deal of Fula words would be somehow unrelatable to related Atlantic languages and in the same time peculiar to modern Cushitic languages.

Do you have a quote? If not, I assume this is your own assessment. If so [or either way], what is it based on, do you have any examples, and what are the arguments against such a perceived observation?

Posts: 181 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I find interesting here, is how "biological", or more specifically 'genetic' evidence, is casually disregarded in favor of wishful thinking centered on "beauty" and emphasis on folklore to the contrary.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
alTakruri:

Somewhat disappointed in your contributions to this thread given your protestations that you hail from AFRICANA.

However, as a MENDEman of MANDE NGA of KUS/KAS in relation to the the FULA of FUT, I will take no lectures as to our origins from 'outsiders' who view us as objects of their spurious doctrines of evolution, anthropologocal and related pseudo- biological studies.

Otherwise, as a Mendeman whose full sister is married to a FULAman (and our families are prominent in present day Guinea and Sierra Leone), if I am to be contradicted or corrected on this matter by anybody, re the origins of the FULA, more likely than I expect it will be LAMIN.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you speak of "pseudo-biological studies", molecular genetics wouldn't be included in that, would it?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ausarian.:
quote:
Sundjata writes:

^^"Caucasia" is a mountainous region of Europe and thus, if the said Haplogroup did not emerge there, then it is not "Caucasian". Which is irrelevant since Fulani are nearly 100% e3a.

Should've been end of story. All else that followed is a fog of fumes.
Agreed. When you allow the use of a term, divorced from any internal logic, then you allow the person using the term to argue in favor of nonsense.

Causasia is geography, and languages, people and lineages that do not originate in Caucasia, are not caucasian.

There never was in history - including European history, any attempt to assert 'caucasian' as and ethnonym, even for Germanics, and much less for peoples of India and elsewhere-- prior to Blumenbach's pseudo scientific race-mythology, which is the foundation of race classification.

"Caucasian-race" is and ideological form of revisionist history created by white supremacists of Europe.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:
quote:
Wow - 5 pages on a BS subject with out any credible sources whatsoever. Man you guys are suckers!

Jewish Fulani - huh! Thats funny.

However, I suppose the idea of White Slavery is very touchy with Europeans. But the simple truth is that women were for sale in those days. So if you had money - which the Fulani had, then you could by women of lighter skin. Make sense to me.

Dude, I think you're bi-polar, seriously.
Bored, yes. Sick of discussing African tribes with people and having them come back with crap about them originating from Euroep, yes. Sick of how African studies is so weakly taught to people of African descent in American, yes. Sick of the white washing of everything Black, yes. Frankly you all mostly misunderstand why I play devil's advocate. It seems that the only way to get information at of this forum is to come across as EuroCentric or Jewish Centric else I would get no where. This is the only way to motivate many of the types that come here.

Fulani are no different than many Arabicized Africans. Full of crap about Semitic origins but there were cultural influences that we can attribute to Semites. The same can be said in Europe and else where.

LOL I am glad someone said it before I did. Look; all Afro Americans seem to respond to is hate, violence, depression and negativity, for what reason I don't know, maybe because of their history and endemic self hatred for one another.

You have to say polemic things to them to get them interested in discussion. They are like little children, and they are so slow and stupid to realize when you do that they call you "white" lmao!!

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
quote:
Still you guys seem to avoid mtDNA and discussion about non-African mtDNA.

Why is that?

What about the mtDNA? No study published links any Fulani mtDNA with Jews you moron.
The haplogroups of Western Eurasian origin, such as J1b, U5, H, and V, were also detected but in rather low frequencies (8.1% in total).

Jews defined as a ethnic group rather than as a religion poses some issues but in general if we consider the origins of the Jewish faith then we essentially have Semitic speaking people of the Levant. These are Western Eurasian people. So if you are looking for Jewish origins of a people you would look for genetic material having a Western Eurasian signature.

Afro-Nuts are always looking at Y-chromosomes primarily because they come from societies that are patrilineal.

Explain the mtDNA that could possibly indicate a Jewish link! Explain how it got there - in sub-Saharan Africa.

Almost 10%. Isn't that about how much E3b is in SouthEastern Europe. Isn't that about how my maternal DNA frequency that is African in Greece and Afronots love to point that out.

LOL, thats true actually good point. They just LOOOOOVE talkin' bout dat black folk blood in "yourope" and how mix' dem "you rope peeins" be on da black hand side LOL.

But when it comes to Africans having non African dna they run and that pisses me off. I want Africa to be ALL black that's why I inquire about who is mixed or not, but these paranoid sick twisted minded Afro-nazi apes think you are "white" and are trying to impute Whiteness in Africa. When all I am trying to do is see who is mixed and who isn't because the non mixed Africans should be the ones cared about in Africana studies NOT the mixed ones!!!!!!!

They are so backwards I swear [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by Wolofi:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Still you guys seem to avoid mtDNA and discussion about non-African mtDNA.

Why is that?

What about the mtDNA? No study published links any Fulani mtDNA with Jews you moron.

The haplogroups of Western Eurasian origin, such as J1b, U5, H, and V, were also detected but in rather low frequencies (8.1% in total).

Jews defined as a ethnic group rather than as a religion poses some issues but in general if we consider the origins of the Jewish faith then we essentially have Semitic speaking people of the Levant. These are Western Eurasian people. So if you are looking for Jewish origins of a people you would look for genetic material having a Western Eurasian signature.

Afro-Nuts are always looking at Y-chromosomes primarily because they come from societies that are patrilineal.

Explain the mtDNA that could possibly indicate a Jewish link! Explain how it got there - in sub-Saharan Africa.

Almost 10%. Isn't that about how much E3b is in SouthEastern Europe. Isn't that about how my maternal DNA frequency that is African in Greece and Afronots love to point that out.

They just LOOOOOVE talkin' bout dat black folk blood in "yourope" and how mix' dem "you rope peeins" be on da black hand side LOL.
Who the hell are "THEY"??? Stop building up straws just to knock them down..

quote:
LOL I am glad someone said it before I did. Look; all Afro Americans seem to respond to is hate, violence, depression and negativity, for what reason I don't know, maybe because of their history and endemic self hatred for one another.

You have to say polemic things to them to get them interested in discussion. They are like little children, and they are so slow and stupid to realize when you do that they call you "white" lmao!!

Whatever you say white boy... [Roll Eyes] Not that you racist white folk haven't been saying sh1t like that for years. Nobody takes white boy, pseudo-africans like you seriously.
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
Well, commenting as a son of the soil, a Mendeman of the Mande nations in West Africa and having blood relations with Fulas, I know that Fulas and wherever they are found in west and northern Africa always trace their ancestral homelands to places that are prefixed with the name FUTA.

Currently, the overwhelming majority of Fula nations and tribes in west and northern Africa,
will affirm that their ancestral homelands are either FUTA Toro in present day southern Senegal or FUTA Djallon in present day Guinea.

Oh, by the way FUTA is the name of the ancestral father of the Fula nations and tribes of west and northern Africa..

Moreover, I do recall that the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures name FUT as a son of Kham/Khem. But then again for some on this forum that I am African, haven't sourced Eurocentric sources to account for the origins of the Fulas and dare to link my assertions with the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures; my post is akin to a load of hot air.

I mean, how dare the African account for his being!

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like..the first half of your paragraph was very informative and interesting. Then you kill it with your weak beat down self hating Bible aggrandizement and self verification with it.

Dude the Bible and Quran have nothing to do with Africa nor yourself!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH!! [Mad]

What is the deal with Africans and those from the diaspora with Islam, Christianity and Judaism. What is the draw to these silly religions? What keeps you from realizing these religions are poison to your bio-psychology?

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wolofi:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Still you guys seem to avoid mtDNA and discussion about non-African mtDNA.

Why is that?

They just LOOOOOVE talkin' bout dat black folk blood in "yourope" and how mix' dem "you rope peeins" be on da black hand side LOL.
Who the hell are "THEY"??? Stop building up straws just to knock them down..

quote:

Whatever you say white boy... [Roll Eyes] Not that you racist white folk haven't been saying sh1t like that for years. Nobody takes white boy, pseudo-africans like you seriously.
They=you, retard. Hence your "is there any out of Africa" architecture out there besides moorish(which are really western Asian structures [Roll Eyes] ""

^^^That shows your self hate and contempt for Africa right there. Always worried about OUTSIDE of the continent.

I am sad because I thought you were a right-minded person of African descent. Boy was I wrong. You obviously like most African Americans that would even frequent such a forum are from a poverty to working or lower middle class family. This is evident of your behavior and nature. Low class people from your socio-economic background tend to project their low self esteem on other people especially other BLACK PEOPLE and assume that we are supposed to be low class in our mentality as you are.

I am from a affluent black African family so why in the hell would I think like some low life beat down niggas? We are not RAISED like you people Sundjata and it's a shame that you negros have taken what White people gave you in thinking that ALL BLACKS SHOULD AND DO THINK THE SAME AND IF THEY DON'T THEY ARE FAKE BLACKS THAT ARE WHITE OR SELF HATING BLACKS [Confused] -----I mean where the fvck is the logic in this that every black person on the planet is POOR and beat down?!?! That RIGHT THERE my friend is the definition of SELF HATE!!

I have tried to be peaceful to you and respectful and even given you some applause, but it seems you are just a little girl that is hurt by words which is typical of a beat down African American.

So since you CAN'T discuss maturely without being an emotionalist and holding "grudges" from previous posts like a female rape victim, please don't respond to me anymore and I will do the same..deal?

You are not mature enough nor have the self esteem to objectively hold any discourse with someone that shows even minimal dissidence to your opinions as per MODIATE and your discussion of Eritrea and Somalia. You showed your true colors on that thread and that you can't take criticism which is very very Feminine.

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No nuts writes: Almost 10%. Isn't that about how much E3b is in SouthEastern Europe?
^ Good example of a false analogy.

Europe overall has many African lineages, not just E3b.

Actually in Greece - E3b is the *most* common lineage, followed by J which is also *not* European.

Almost 1/2 of Greek paternity is non European, compared to different groups of Fulani and other West Africans who range between 90 to 100% African, a level of autocheny that virtually no European ethnic group can match.

Ausarian is correct, all your postings are nothing but fumes....no substence. Stop wasting your time.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:

I am from a affluent black African family

Awe, yes. The white man, Weef Woof hides under the guise of a rich African in order to lend himself credibility that he doesn't have, yet as a wanna-be affluent Black African, you expose your agenda by degrading the vast majority of Blacks [Africa and abroad] via their disposition to poverty as a consequence of European exploitation, as well as "affluent", brainwashed, bad Black African business men who sold their own brethren for meager profits, only to have those profits redistributed back to your white ancestors. Surely I don't care how disappointed you are, since I've never been agreeable to weird, psycho-dramatic bigots with security issues and racial hatred. You are the same white man who has a fake identity, saying in another thread that you are Black and proud of your "ape-like features". You can keep your "affluent", "ape-like" features, along with your European ancestry, and I'll be sure to stay clear of your split personality and deranged rants.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Awe, yes. ... as a wanna-be affluent Black African, you expose your agenda by degrading the vast majority of Blacks [Africa and abroad]
You're just jealous you first generation middle class negro. Constantly projecting your state on others; you expose your agenda with your elitist pretensions and poking fun at starving Somalis comparing them with supposedly better off AA. F****** hypocrite.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Awe, yes. The white man, Weef Woof hides under the guise of a rich African in order to lend himself credibility that he doesn't have, yet as a wanna-be affluent Black African, you expose your agenda by degrading the vast majority of Blacks [Africa and abroad] via their disposition to poverty as a consequence of European exploitation, as well as "affluent", brainwashed, bad Black African business men who sold their own brethren for meager profits, only to have those profits redistributed back to your white ancestors. Surely I don't care how disappointed you are, since I've never been agreeable to weird, psycho-dramatic bigots with security issues and racial hatred. You are the same white man who has a fake identity, saying in another thread that you are Black and proud of your "ape-like features". You can keep your "affluent", "ape-like" features, along with your European ancestry, and I'll be sure to stay clear of your split personality and deranged rants.
Whoa whoa whoa I thought we weren't going to respond to each other? Seems you lack integrity(as I would have expected)

Who said I was proud to have ape-like features? I don't have them nor do all blacks have ape-like features. Once again the parroting African American sounds just like his white master in imputing broad brushing comments on vast populations of people *tisk* *tisk* [Roll Eyes]

Honestly Sudjata why do you think I am White or European of all things? You are confusing me and I don't like to be confused. Can you intelligently answer that question in why you think I am 1. White/European and 2. Anything but what I am? I am at a loss and I would like to understand why you think that.

Are you mad that there are blacks around the world that aren't poor or broke or homeless or have aids hmmmm.....Who is REALLY the white guy here [Confused]

And what the fvck do you mean that most black people in the world are poor?!?!? What the fvck kind of comment is that? [Mad]

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Whoa whoa whoa I thought we weren't going to respond to each other?
LMAO... What kind of childish games are YOU playing? Obviously I'm not a part of that game, especially seeing as how I don't like to play so much. Especially "play" like I'm some "affluent Black African" named woof weef, when I'm really just some disgruntled White man with no friends so I post on Egyptsearch in an effort to create a wedge between continental Africans and those in the diaspora..

The jig is up.. No one takes you seriously because we all know that you're a fake white boy/girl and there's nothing "African" about you [genetics, state of mind, or otherwise]..

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
quote:
quote:

Awe, yes. ... as a wanna-be affluent Black African, you expose your agenda by degrading the vast majority of Blacks [Africa and abroad]
You're just jealous you first generation middle class negro. Constantly projecting your state on others; you expose your agenda with your elitist pretensions and poking fun at starving Somalis comparing them with supposedly better off AA. F****** hypocrite.
Your brother Weef Woof seems to disagree. He says I'm low class and poor. Why do you attribute to me a middle class to elite class status? [Smile] Which one is it? Who is the REAL Sundjata?

And if I'm so elite, then why would I be jealous? Of what? Some white man [weef woof] who plays hand puppets with African characters, or some angry Black militant from Jamaica [Adolf Garvey] who knows more about what's better for Black Americans than Black Americans do?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
After halftime with clowns disruptors & imposters,
whose off topic roorag henceforth is best ignored
by their masters who have pertinent material to post,
we'd like now to return to thread's topic F U L A N I

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
quote:
quote:

Your brother Weef Woof seems to disagree. He says I'm low class and poor. Why do you attribute to me a middle class to elite class status? ...And if I'm so elite,
LMAO! Learn to comprehend Captain America! Never said you were an elitist, I refered to your elitist pretensions, you one generation from the cotton field nergo! LOL

quote:
Which one is it? Who is the REAL Sundjata?
Yes, I would love to know: the one that hates fascism in Germany or the one that loves "just fine" fascism in America? LOL
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malaam Idi is the oldest man I know

Malaam Idi does not know his date of birth

Malaam Idi's real name is Idris

Malaam Idi lived on the land before my father bought it from its previous owner

Malaam Idi has guarded my home in Eko since before I was born

Malaam Idi practices a peculiar form of Islam (and reads lots of arabic manuscript)

Malaam Idi guards the only "big house" on my street that has never been robbed by armed-robbers

Malaam Idi listens to soothing music in a language I never understood

Malaam Idi sells sweets and basic supplies outside my home

Malaam Idi let me steal his sweets since I was 4 years old

Malaam Idi got angry at me when I tried to steal his sweets at 14 years old

Malaam Idi never gets older

Malaam Idi eats kola nuts all day

Malaam Idi rinses and washes his mouth with kerosine

Malaam Idi washes himself with detergent powder

Malaam Idi killed my dog when I went off to boarding school (he said it was unclean)

Malaam Idi always closes the eyes of our chickens and goats with his hands when he slaughters them for a feast

Malaam Id makes a daily trip to AlHausa with his friends

Malaam Idi has wives and kids he goes home (up North) to see only every 10 years with the money he has saved up since he last saw them

Malaam Idi stays with his family for a year when he vists them

Malaam Idi has not set eyes on me in 10 years

Malaam Idi always sends his greetings when I see a family member who's been home recently

Malaam Id does not speak Yoruba but he understands it

Malaam Idi is Fulani [Smile]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEEKING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akoben08, I have some Jamaican friends who would like to know where in "JA de I from" and are you a "BLACK or WHITE YARDIE"....also, are you from "UPTOWN or DOWNTOWN?"
Posts: 391 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Jamaica Queens... [Big Grin]
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site has truly gone to hell.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Whoa whoa whoa I thought we weren't going to respond to each other?
LMAO... What kind of childish games are YOU playing? Obviously I'm not a part of that game, especially seeing as how I don't like to play so much. Especially "play" like I'm some "affluent Black African" named woof weef, when I'm really just some disgruntled White man with no friends so I post on Egyptsearch in an effort to create a wedge between continental Africans and those in the diaspora..

The jig is up.. No one takes you seriously because we all know that you're a fake white boy/girl and there's nothing "African" about you [genetics, state of mind, or otherwise]..

Wait you are speaking for EVERYBODY on this forum yet you talk about someone ELSE not having any friends lol!!!!!!!!!!!

You broke dick loser once again you failed to answer my questions. I guess by you calling me white I should take that as a compliment considering you have already made up your mind that you are inferior to them.

Thanks for the compliment [Big Grin]

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sundiata wrote:
Unlike you, who I can only imagine probably looks like Yonis or something, along with the rest of your family.

Can someone tell me why this homo erectus ghetto blaster is constantly obsessed with me?

Whatever i might have said in th past just try to forget it and get the **** off my balls, geez.

Just Go rob a liquor store or something.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
No nuts writes: Almost 10%. Isn't that about how much E3b is in SouthEastern Europe?
^ Good example of a false analogy.

Europe overall has many African lineages, not just E3b.

Actually in Greece - E3b is the *most* common lineage, followed by J which is also *not* European.

Almost 1/2 of Greek paternity is non European, compared to different groups of Fulani and other West Africans who range between 90 to 100% African, a level of autocheny that virtually no European ethnic group can match.

Ausarian is correct, all your postings are nothing but fumes....no substence. Stop wasting your time.

In a society where men wear the makeup and the veils it seems quite appropriate to ask where do the women come from.

8% of the population being non-Black is intriguing. Certainly identifies contact with NortWest Africa but what is clear is that the genetic studies clearly supports that the Fulani are indigenous West Africans from the Sahara and not North Africa or East African.

E3a has been in West Africa long enough to be considered indigenous to the area. We can play this East African Cushitic game but then we are all East African and it is just a matter of when we define East Africans as indigenous to a locale. 6000 years is long enough to be considered indigenous.

So if it is true that the trans-Saharan slave trade was dominated by females, then it was a two way system. Black African fulanis trading Black African women for essentially White Women. I personally have never heard of this practice in Sub-Sahara Africa.

Does anyone know of a book that deals with any written records on the subject of the White Women of the trans-Saharan slave trade?

Again, how can you possibly know for sure that there were not a significant number of Jewish Women traded in this atrocious way?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com