EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Racist Fulanis (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Racist Fulanis
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awlaadberry:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by awlaadberry:
[QB]
Can you tell me where the Fulanis are here:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And answer my question. Who looks Fulani here in the above pictures?
Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Old Doctore:
The Fulani lady has a very typical phenotype

So you agree that the Fulanis have a typical look? If so, what are we discussing here?
Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Old Doctore
Member # 18546

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Old Doctore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

So you agree that the Fulanis have a typical look? If so, what are we discussing here?
Typical in the sense that she looks very Senegambian.
Posts: 129 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Typical in the sense that she looks very Senegambian.
"Senegambian" is just a region.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Post a picture of what you consider a typical Fulani lady look. [/QB]
Does this girl have a Fulani look:

-

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based upon the pictures that the Fulani-philes have posted there seems to be no typical Fulani look. All of these people would pass through Harlem un-noticed. The premise of the thread is specious since I repeat in all my days I've never heard a casual (or any conversation outside of a University) conversation regarding Fulanis. Most Black Americans (or Blacks in the Western Hemisphere generally) in fact if hard pressed could probably name just a few ethnicities notably: Zulu, Mandingo (because of the old Ken Norton movie), Watusi (because of an old song and movie), possibly Asante, and probably they'd guess Congo as a tribal name.

The fact is probably many young Fulanis (for better or worse) are emulating Jay Z, or Kayne West, or some other variation of black american mass cultural icon.

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am able to tell them apart from experience seeing them and noticing the particular look that they have in my eyes.

You have the ability to tell "from experience seeing them", but don't have the experience of describing this in words? Are your eyes not connected to your nervous system?

quote:

I can't teach you the ability to remark certain characteristics in people to tell them apart. It's called علم القيافة the science of "qiyaafa" and it's a science that was given to some Arabs.

You can't teach any normal thinking human being your crackpot eyeball anthropology. The Arabs who "took it" should relinquish it immediately, for the sake of sanity.

quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:

The fact is probably many young Fulanis (for better or worse) are emulating Jay Z, or Kayne West, or some other variation of black american mass cultural icon.

"Young Fulanis" where?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Explorer wrote:
quote:
"Young Fulanis" where?
Where ever they may be. It is more likely that Fulanis, because of the over reach of american mass media, will identify with one of the icons of hip hop than the reverse - black americans desiring to associate with Fulanis. The latter proposition is the fictitious product of an addled brain. Black Americans are neither pro nor anti Fulani. Most blacks in the west generally refer to "Africans" and not a particular ethnicity.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

I am able to tell them apart from experience seeing them and noticing the particular look that they have in my eyes.

You have the ability to tell "from experience seeing them", but don't have the experience of describing this in words? Are your eyes not connected to your nervous system?

quote:

I can't teach you the ability to remark certain characteristics in people to tell them apart. It's called علم القيافة the science of "qiyaafa" and it's a science that was given to some Arabs.

You can't teach any normal thinking human being your crackpot eyeball anthropology. The Arabs who "took it" should relinquish it immediately, for the sake of sanity.

Your friend Old Doctore just said that the Fulani have a particular look. You seem to believe what he says about the Fulani because he says that he is from Mali, so go and ask him to teach you what that look is and leave me alone because I'm done discussing this topic becuse it doesn't matter if people see a specific look in the Fulani or not. I see that look, but other people not seeing it creates no problem whatsoever. So why am I wasting my time discussing this???
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Explorer wrote:
quote:
"Young Fulanis" where?
Where ever they may be. It is more likely that Fulanis, because of the over reach of american mass media, will identify with one of the icons of hip hop than the reverse - black americans desiring to associate with Fulanis. The latter proposition is the fictitious product of an addled brain. Black Americans are neither pro nor anti Fulani. Most blacks in the west generally refer to "Africans" and not a particular ethnicity.
I was under the impression that you located actual Fulani specifically somewhere doing what you said they were doing.

quote:

Your friend Old Doctore just said that the Fulani have a particular look. You seem to believe what he says about the Fulani because he says that he is from Mali

Not really. I agree with his claim that the Fulani of the region, particularly the Senegambian region, are virtually indistinguishable from the neighboring populations. He did not profess that the Fulani had so and so look that he could tell apart from the surrounding populations; you did. So it makes sense for you to tell us, in words, how you manage to do what people from the region can't do -- i.e. tell the difference between say, the Senegambian Fulani and surrounding groups, short of distinguishing them through their cultural peculiarities.

quote:

, so go and ask him to teach you what that look is and leave me alone because I'm done discussing this topic becuse it doesn't matter if people see a specific look in the Fulani or not.

I wouldn't shy away from asking him the very same question I did you, had he said the very same thing you did. However, he did not. He said nearly the opposite. If you want to be left alone, you shouldn't be making questionable claims to begin with. I suspect that you were trying to pass off individuals whom you suppose, as some might put it--"Eurasian-looking", as the typical Fulani type. However, that would be a big mistake, as the Fulani in reality don't have one specific look, notwithstanding photo spams on the Woodabe with make ups and all, that take place in cyberspace meeting places of non-African armchair experts of Africa.

quote:

I see that look, but other people not seeing it creates no problem whatsoever. So why am I wasting my time discussing this???

Simple. Because you brought it up!
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AssExplorer:
[The Mother of Explorer giving birth to the demon boi]:
 - Explorer:  -

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ASS-EXPLORER'S VERY POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION TO EGYPT SEARCH:

quote:
posted 26 March, 2011 05:34 AM

The life of your slave-whipped back must really be so pathetically meaningless that all you can do is drool after somebody's dick over the internet.

blah..blah..blah..

cum toilet, I'll take the rastafarian diaper off of your head, soak it with your mama's vaginal juices and gaff you with it.

Posts: 5210 | From: L‘un et seulement terrain de Bennu-Ausar | Registered: Jan 2008 | IP: Logged |

SHAME SHAME SHAME... GO HIDE IN SHAME! GO FUCH YOUR SISTER WHO SINGS IN AMHARIC WHEN HER PUSSY IS WET AND WILD.....

GO FUCH YOUR MOTHA STINKY RED VAGINA, GO FUCH YOUR MOTHER EXPLORER, GO FUCH YOUR PROSTITUTE OF A MOTHER... [Mad]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
The Explorer wrote: [QUOTE]"Young Fulanis" where?

Where ever they may be. It is more likely that Fulanis, BLAH..BLAH..
ASS-EXPLORER, THIS IS YOUR MOTHER PICTURE BELOW, AND SHE IS NOT FULANI [Embarrassed] :

quote:
No, It is this:

fagcoon, I intend to make millions of slave whips out of da .. blah... blah... coily fucktentacles...

-

Signs of a demented zio-bot [/QB]

See more @ http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003595;p=1#000036

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
The Explorer wrote:
quote:
I was under the impression that you located actual Fulani specifically somewhere doing what you said they were doing.

Are you suggesting, by your questions about my statement, that you do not believe that young Fulanis anywhere are embracing hip hop?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
blah blah blah...scratch scratch ..scratch!

Here:
 -

Watu
Member # 18671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Watu:
Noble Fulanis - a partially Caucasoid peoples

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Unaltered West Africans

-
 -

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
^You're not a deep thinker are you Watu?
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
He did not profess that the Fulani had so and so look that he could tell apart from the surrounding populations

He said:

"The Fulani lady has a very typical phenotype"

You claim that I don't understand English well, so explain to me what that means in the English that YOU know.

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
[QB]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

None of the Fulanis that I posted pictures of have make-up on. And are you telling me that you don't know which of the people above are Fulanis? Be honest.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apocalypse you know what? these guys started out claiming East Africa and the Nile but was that enough NO!! they want to go deeep into "NEGRID"territory of the "west Africans and claimed them too so in effect claiming most Africans as anything but Africans.whats next the Yoruba, Ashanti,they have noble barings too Watu boohu.
 -  -  -

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Are you suggesting, by your questions about my statement, that you do not believe that young Fulanis anywhere are embracing hip hop?

I have no way of knowing a priori, if there is some Fulani somewhere in the globe embracing hip hop, since I'm not omnipresent. I thought you were basing your claims on something tangible. Frankly, I'm having a hard time distinguishing the concreteness of your comment from that of that watu character, who says African Americans like to "exaggerate Fulani ancestry" in them--a claim that you were counteracting when you made that statement about "young Fulanis".

quote:

He said:

"The Fulani lady has a very typical phenotype"

You claim that I don't understand English well, so explain to me what that means in the English that YOU know.

Why should I explain it further for you, when The Old Doctore did a good job of that himself, and quote:

"Typical in the sense that she looks very Senegambian."

You protested at this clarifier by saying that "Senegambian" is a "region". Well, that is precisely the point. The Fulani "of that region" are no different from the neighboring populations of "that region".

quote:

None of the Fulanis that I posted pictures of have make-up on. And are you telling me that you don't know which of the people above are Fulanis? Be honest.

They don't have to be wearing makeup; who said that they necessarily have to? My suspicion, since you refused to describe in words what a "pure" or a "typical" Fulani looks like, about your idea of a "typical Fulani" likely being people whom you suppose look--as Watu would describe as-- "caucasoid", seems to be right on spot. This is why you were unable to tell Fulani personalities in Doc's photo collection. When they didn't conform to your armchair non-western African "expertise", you dismissed true Fulani personalities as something else, or as you put it, "not pure" Fulani. When pressed for the specifics you are basing your allegations on, you became stuck. You are now using Doc's claim as a distraction for your own inability to validate your faux eyeball-anthropology.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ANSWER MY QUESTION. CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH OF THE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU THINK ARE FULANIS??? I'll give you a hint. Five of the pictures are pictures of Fulanis and three are pictures of Yorubas.
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Brada wrote:
quote:
Apocalypse you know what? these guys started out claiming East Africa and the Nile but was that enough NO!! they want to go deeep into "NEGRID"territory of the "west Africans and claimed them too so in effect claiming most Africans as anything but Africans.whats next the Yoruba, Ashanti,they have noble barings too Watu boohu.

Yes Brada I fully agree, and very nice pictures by the way.

This Watu character is a dolt who is trying to start some sort of internet flame war between various groups of continental and diasporan Africans.

In the west we know that the African part of our ancestry came from a wide range of African people. We honor them all. No one can ever make me feel ashamed of these people. Black skinned, brown skinned, thin-nosed, broad-nosed, thin lipped, thick lipped, prognathous, orthognathous: non of these features define beauty or precludes beauty, grace, or genius. The perilous road that we've walked in the west has started us along the road of evaluating aesthetics and rejecting the self hatred that the Europeans tried to impose.

Explorador
Member # 14778

LOL, you are telling a person who says the Fulanis of the region are no different from the populations of the region, to essentially prove your point for you, which you cannot describe in simple letters, via photo spams. What good does a photo spam do you, if you can't express in words, what makes you think you are an eyeball Fulani "expert"?
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ANSWER MY QUESTION. CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH OF THE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU THINK ARE FULANIS??? I'll give you a hint. Five of the pictures are pictures of Fulanis and three are pictures of Yorubas.
Only a person raised in Nigeria where we have large population of Yorubas and Fulani might be able to answer your question.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed]

-
 -
 -

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
The Explorer wrote:
quote:
I have no way of knowing a priori, if there is some Fulani somewhere in the globe embracing hip hop, since I'm not omnipresent. I thought you were basing your claims on something tangible. Frankly, I'm having a hard time distinguishing the concreteness of your comment from that of that watu character, who says African Americans like to "exaggerate Fulani ancestry" in them--a claim that you were counteracting when you made that statement about "young Fulanis"

Your critique of my statement is not without merit, however, it ignores something very important. My statement regarding the Fulani youth and Hip Hop was preceded by the caveat "probably." But, to be aware of the global reach of Hip Hop culture doesn't require "omnipresence". It only requires an awareness of the trends of our times - and this is one of the most notable. My statement is uncontroversial because of the wide reportage of this phenomenon. It is common knowledge regarding youth globally and therefore one can reasonably assume that it also holds true for Fulani youth.
Explorador
Member # 14778

I guess I was thrown off by this:

The fact is probably many young Fulanis (for better or worse) are emulating Jay Z, or Kayne West, or some other variation of black american mass cultural icon. - by Apocalypse.

Your statement is about as controversial as watu's claim that African Americans exaggerate Fulani ancestry in them. It is based on a priori opinion. Saying that hip hop has a wide reach doesn't serve as proof that any and every African is "embracing it". There are people in the world who know about hip hop, and don't embrace it, did you know that? There are people still on this planet who don't even know what hip hop is, did you know that as well?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Why should we care what others embrace or don't embrace? I embrace what I like.

--------------------
state of mind

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you guys still arguing about this topic. Watu is an idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about. Soon you'll be having a debate about BaTutsi.
Posts: 26302 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
The Explorer wrote:
quote:
Your statement is about as controversial as watu's claim that African Americans exaggerate Fulani ancestry in them. It is based on a priori opinion. Saying that hip hop has a wide reach doesn't serve as proof that any and every African is "embracing it". There are people in the world who know about hip hop, and don't embrace it, did you know that? There are people still on this planet who don't even know what hip hop is, did you know that as well?
I never said "every" African is embracing Hip Hop; nor did I ever attempt to adduce proof of my statement. The idea that there are probably Fulani youth who are influenced by Hip Hop is a reasonable statement based upon an awarenes of the times we live in.
Explorador
Member # 14778

You don't have to. Your justification for some presumed "Fulani youth" embracing and emulating hip hop figures makes that logic implicit: that you can just point to any and every African as being hip hop and Jay Z emulator. If you put your statement as a "fact", then it suggests you are speaking on a basis of tangible proof. You don't have to be aware of "hip hop" to be "aware of the times we live in". Like I said, there are people who don't even know what hip hop is. Hip hop is not the "be all and end of all".
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
No sir Explorer you're wrong. "Any and every African" is in no way implied by "probably many young Fulanis."

Granted: the word "fact" if it stood alone would suggest tangible evidence but it did not stand alone. It was followed by "probably" and in this case was merely an imprecise sentence formulation. I'm sticking to my assertion regarding young Fulanis nonetheless.

Personally, I despise Hip Hop, and the culture associated with it, so I don't think Hip Hop is the "be all and end all" nor did I make such a statment.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Oh yes, Apocalypse. Your logic towards implicating "Fulani youth" as necessarily and automatically Jay Z emulators is based on your a priori calculation that "hip hop has a wide reach". This logic can therefore be extended to just about any faceless body in the globe.

As for "fact", if you don't want to express something as such, then don't use it. Plain and simple.

Ps: You can stick stubbornly to your statement if you wish, but it will be just as valid as watu sticking to his statement about African Americans exaggerating Fulani ancestry in them. There you have it.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Explorer wrote:
quote:
As for "fact", if you don't to express something as such, then don't use it. Plain and simple.
See above. I already explained.

quote:
Your logic towards implicating "Fulani youth" as necessarily and automatically Jay Z emulators is based on your a priori calculation that "hip hop has a wide reach". This logic can therefore be extended to just about any faceless body in the globe.

Lets do a thought experiment. Lets say the total Fulani population is X and the total population of Fulani youth is Y. The statement "probably many Fulani youth" doesn't even imply all of Y. It ceratinly doesn't include all of X and it cannot possibly be said to include or imply all of the universe which contains X.

PS: You can deny that my statement is reasonable all you want to. It still remains reasonable based upon the context in which it was made.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Your little game at playing basic mathematics doesn't deflect from the flimsiness of your claim. Fact of the matter is, your comment was entirely reactionary. It was an emotional response to watu's claim. watu said that African Americans like to exaggerate Fulani ancestry in them and love to be gratuitously connected to Fulani, and so in response, you sought to counter him on that point by essentially implicitly maintaining the logic that "if anything, it is the other way around, with the Fulani emulating African Americans". Come on and admit it.

Ps: You can convince yourself that your statement is reasonable, in the same way watu thinks his statements about African Americans is reasonable. Heck, why don't we say all lies are reasonable, while at it. It is fair game; any liar can say his/her lies are reasonable, using your standards.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Explorer wtote:
quote:
Your little game at playing basic mathematics doesn't deflect from the flimsiness of your claim
My little game of mathematics was specifically aimed at your claim that my statement implied: "any and every African"

Explorer wrote:
quote:
It was an emotional response to watu's claim. watu said that African Americans like to exaggerate Fulani ancestry in them and love to be gratuitously connected to Fulani, and so in response, you sought to counter him on that point by essentially implicitly maintaining the logic that "if anything, it is the other way around, with the Fulani emulating African Americans". Come on and admit it.
Let's call it a draw.
Explorador
Member # 14778

There is nothing to "call a draw" for. I demonstrated that your statement was emotional, not factual. That is all there is to it. You can either accept that you misspoke, or you can continue to stubbornly defend the indefensible, like all other discredited characters do around here. It is called the "denial phase" of human emotion.

--------------------

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Okay then have it your way. You lose. You've demonstrated nothing but flawed logic. Your argument depends upon a denial of common knowledge and asserts the bizzare and impossible standard of omnipresense as the basis for making a claim about a population. A reasonable person would find nothing controversial in my statement.

http://www.jamati.com/online/music/mokobe-wins-big-at-mali-hip-hop-awards/

quote:
More victory and success for Mokobe from 113 ! Mokobe became the first rapper to be honored at the Mali Hip Hop Awards held in Bamako, Mali on January 14 2009. His Excellencey, Sir Amadou Tomani Toure, president of Mali, gave him the ‘Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mali‘ and congratulated him, wishing him great success in his career. Mokobe was awarded the Ambassador Of Hip Hop and Best International Artist Of The Year awards.
Amadou Toure the Fulani President of Mali honors a Hip Hop artist with a high national award. It is certainly indicative of the reach of Hip Hop that even Mali has a Hip Hop award ceremony.

http://worldmusic.nationalgeographic.com/view/page.basic/artist/content.artist/amkoullel_28843/en_US
quote:
Amkoullel, also know as "L'enfant Peulh" ("The Little Fulani) in his native Mali, is one of the up-and-coming hip-hop stars in West Africa.

Explorador
Member # 14778

LOL, your mere pronouncement that "I loose" carries no currency, whatsoever. No doubt, you frantically went googling for information to back up your flimsy emotional claim after the fact.

--------------------

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Certainly I googled. It's there as a tool. I didn't want to before because I wanted you to admit "common knowledge" as a legitimate basis for some conclusions. Other conversations of a scientific nature requires strict proof. This doesn't fall into that category.
Explorador
Member # 14778

That's besides the point. You went searching for evidence for something that you had no evidence for saying in the first place. It is like me making something up out of a whim, and then, looking for evidence that *might* lend it support; that is the point. There is no such thing as "common knowledge" for what you asserted, and it shows, for how long it took you to hatch out something from google that you supposed "supports" you. By the same token, if watu wanted to do the same re: African Americans being fixated on Fulani and exaggerate Fulani ancestry in them, I'm willing to bet he can google up something to that end, to support his assertions. Likewise, he can pass that off as "common knowledge". No, I'm not going to entertain your faulty thinking under the cover of "common knowledge".
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
LOL, you are telling a person who says the Fulanis of the region are no different from the populations of the region, to essentially prove your point for you, which you cannot describe in simple letters, via photo spams. What good does a photo spam do you, if you can't express in words, what makes you think you are an eyeball Fulani "expert"?

Just answer the freaking question and stop playing games! You know the answer, but you don't want to say it because you don't want to prove yourself wrong. You just want to bicker. Very typical of you.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mugisha:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Only a person raised in Nigeria where we have large population of Yorubas and Fulani might be able to answer your question.
Only a person who knows a little about the Fulanis can answer my question.
Explorador
Member # 14778

If I'm somehow playing games that I'm not in the know of, then it must be one that you started playing without cluing me in. Spell it out in words this answer that I'm supposed to know. I mean, you are supposed to be freaking answering the freaking question I put to you about telling us specifically, in words, what you presume to be a "typical Fulani" look. Be a man and have the guts to support your claims; don't plead for others to step in to help you validate your claims for you.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
If I'm somehow playing games that I'm not in the know of, then it must be one that you started playing without cluing me in. Spell it out in words this answer that I'm supposed to know. I mean, you are supposed to be freaking answering the freaking question I put to you about telling us specifically, in words, what you presume to be a "typical Fulani" look. Be a man and have the guts to support your claims; don't plead for others to step in to help you validate your claims for you.

[Smile]
Explorador
Member # 14778

Let me make this easier for you, since pressing you to describe what you claim to be a "typical Fulani" look is enormously hard for you.

Tell us, in words, "the answer" you suppose I know.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Ass Explorer, STFU!

You are a mother fuking, bytch!

Your mother is an expired prostitute! [Big Grin]

You are here talking shyte about the Fulani, why not discuss the foul stink of your mother's pussy with me.

Why not talk about your oedipal complex. How you are stuck on fuking your own mother?

You are only fooling your fake ass, with all that blah blah blah about the Fulanis.

The only thing you know is the feel of your mama's dirty cunt. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Hi Explorer, sorry for the delayed reply. Busy day at work. Anyhow you’re absolutely and completely wrong and I’ll demonstrate why.
quote:
You went searching for evidence for something that you had no evidence for saying in the first place. It is like me making something up out of a whim
You’re overlooking the basics. If I had prior knowledge I would have asserted: “I’m certain many young Fulanis…” However I said this instead: “probably many young Fulanis…” The "probably” part is short hand for: “there is a chance that I may be wrong.” That being said, you’re incorrect that I had no evidence. The basis of my statement was a knowledge of a worldwide trend. It was not a statement made in a vacuum.
quote:
There is no such thing as "common knowledge" for what you asserted, and it shows, for how long it took you to hatch out something from google that you supposed "supports"
Sorry, the popularity of Hip Hop with young people across the globe is common knowledge your assertion to the contrary notwithstanding.
quote:
No, I'm not going to entertain your faulty thinking under the cover of "common knowledge"
There was no faulty thinking on my part Explorer. I made an inference. This is the logical underpinning to my statement.

A) Many young people worldwide like hip hop
B) Young Fulanis are a subset of young people worldwide
C) Therefore many young Fulanis will probably like Hip Hop

It’s a basic syllogism.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

You’re overlooking the basics. If I had prior knowledge I would have asserted: “I’m certain many young Fulanis…”

You overlooked the basics, when you used the word "the fact" in your statement. The error is therefore on your end, not mine. You are trying, crudely, to misplace the blame.

quote:

The basis of my statement was a knowledge of a worldwide trend. It was not a statement made in a vacuum.

Your statement was based on emotional reaction to watu's claim. It was an a priori assumption.

quote:

Sorry, the popularity of Hip Hop with young people across the globe is common knowledge your assertion to the contrary notwithstanding.

But the "Fulani youths" copying hip hop artists like Jay Z et al. and necessarily "embracing hip hop" is not "common knowledge". Not every body knows what the Fulani culture and mannerism is about, and so, cannot presume to know what the Fulani do as "common knowledge". Likewise, watu can also make the case that the Black American propensity to be overly fixated with being connected to the Fulani is also "common knowledge", and he'd be in equal footing with you in your ideology.

quote:

There was no faulty thinking on my part Explorer. I made an inference.

An inference based on nothing but an a priori assumption. In case you didn't notice, watu can make every excuse you are using in the book at the very moment to bolster his statements and he would fare no less than you are.

quote:

This is the logical underpinning to my statement.

A) Many young people worldwide like hip hop
B) Young Fulanis are a subset of young people worldwide
C) Therefore many young Fulanis will probably like Hip Hop

There is no logical underpinning to your statement. It was a poorly thought-out claim wrought with contradiction, i.e. trying to pass an a priori assumption off as a fact.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com